Grand Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7650 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Town Cold-Blooded Vigilante

Each night, you may attempt to kill a player.

Anything that would trigger as a result of your actions (e.g. PGO and Reflexive roles) doesn't trigger.
Last edited by TemporalLich on Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
time will end
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town Ghostbuster

Each night may target a player in the game, living or dead. Any ghost-like effects involving the player targeted will be nullified (So Specters are killed and Haunted players lose their Haunted status, and if a Medium is in the game, targeting the Medium will break every connection they have and targeting a dead player they are connected to ends that connection only). This role cannot become Haunted.
Btw Haunted counts as a Negative Status. Also there might be more ways this role could interact I am not aware of rn.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7652 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Town Unchanging Inner Sanctum Keeper

You cannot have your alignment, role, or wincon changed.

You are in a PT with other Inner Sanctum Keepers, who are confirmed to be aligned with the
Town

Mod Note: Add "Inner Sanctum Keeper" to a random Town-aligned player's role when rolling this role

Btw, Turning into a Specter counts as an alignment and role change, so Unchanging roles can't be Spectered
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7653 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Town Pseudomedium Mason Neighbor

You are in a PT with other Masons, who are confirmed to not be Mafia-aligned.

You are in a PT with other Neighbors.

You may continue to talk in non-factional PTs even if you aren't alive.

Mod Note: Add "Mason" to a random non-Mafia-aligned player's role when rolling this role.

Add "Neighbor" to two random player's roles when rolling this role.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7654 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:40 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Town Pseudomedium Monk Neighbor

You are in a PT with other Monks, who are confirmed to not be Werewolf-aligned.

You are in a PT with other Neighbors.

Mod Note: Add "Monk" to a random non-Werewolf-aligned player's role when rolling this role.

Add "Neighbor" to two random player's roles when rolling this role.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7655 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:44 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Town Pseudomedium Pseudomason

You are in a PT with other Pseudomasons. All pseudomasons know each other's alignment.

Mod Note: Add "Pseudomason" to a random player's role when rolling this role.
time will end
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #7656 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:58 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

vt
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7657 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VT
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town Brain Trust Member

You are a member of the Brain Trust, a group confirmed to not be Cult and that is unable to be recruited by any Cult. You have access to a PT to talk to other Brain Trust members in.
I don’t know what a Brain Trust actually is but it feels like the best idea for a group that would be rooted in logical thought enough to not be swayed by a Cult.
Also, add extra players in the game to the Brain Trust if there would only be one person in it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #7659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Korina »

VT
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Korina »

Player's Choice

If this role is rolled, the player gets to choose their exact role, alignment, and anything else relevant to the role.
They may have up to two role modifiers, and two abilities, in addition to any faction/factional abilities.

If they pick Cult, and this is the only Cult role, they automatically gain Cult Leader abilities. If there is already a cult leader present, and they submit Cult Leader abilities, do not change anything. The Cult then just has multiple abilities.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Leader

KCC is in effect.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Korina »

Moderator's Choice

If this role is rolled, the moderator gets to choose their exact role, alignment, and anything else relevant to the role.
They may have up to two role modifiers, and two abilities, in addition to any faction/factional abilities.

If they pick Cult, and this is the only Cult role, they automatically gain Cult Leader abilities. If there is already a cult leader present, and they submit Cult Leader abilities, do not change anything. The Cult then just has multiple abilities.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Korina »

Secret Cult

At the start of the game, change all player's alignments to cult. Do not inform them as such; instead, send to them whatever their role PM would've been. The game ends as soon as someone realizes that this role is in the game, and that they're all cult. Instead of sending the player who received this PM this role, instead send them a Cult Leader PM.

All player flips do not reflect the fact everyone is secretly cult as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Lie Detector

KCC is in effect for this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Korina »

In post 7166, Korina wrote:
Double Cult, Cult Leader

Apart from the normal Cult PT, (henceforth referred to as the Single Cult), you are given access to a second Cult PT which contains all Double Cult Players. All Players in the Double Cult also are given access to the Single Cult PT, but all players in the Single Cult PT are not given access to the Double Cult PT. At least half, (rounding down), of all Single Cult members at the start of the game will randomly be selected to be Double Cult as well. The Double Cult PT also has daytalk without the need of an encryptor or similar role. However, if all living Single Cult members are present in the Double Cult PT, it will lose that ability.

All players are given the following post restriction as well, although, only those in the Double Cult know about it: You may not say anything about the Double Cult outside of the Double Cult PT. If you break this rule, you will automatically commit suicide. The suicide is unavoidable and cannot be prevented in any method.

The information above is not specific to the role; it applies to all Double Cult roles, (and players in general), in the game.
The post restriction applies to everything regarding the Double Cult. It's like Fight Club. You don't talk about Fight Club outside of Fight Club. If you do however, you die.

Each night, you may attempt to target
any non-double cult player
. If successful, they will be added to the Double Cult PT, (and Single Cult if they do not have access already.)
If multiple Cult recruitment attempts occur on the same night you attempt to recruit
someone not aligned with the cult
, your recruitment will automatically fail.

The KCC does not apply to this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Korina »

Double Cult Cultist

Apart from the normal Cult PT, (henceforth referred to as the Single Cult), you are given access to a second Cult PT which contains all Double Cult Players. All Players in the Double Cult also are given access to the Single Cult PT, but all players in the Single Cult PT are not given access to the Double Cult PT. At least half, (rounding down), of all Single Cult members at the start of the game will randomly be selected to be Double Cult as well. The Double Cult PT also has daytalk without the need of an encryptor or similar role. However, if all living Single Cult members are present in the Double Cult PT, it will lose that ability.

All players are given the following post restriction as well, although, only those in the Double Cult know about it: You may not say anything about the Double Cult outside of the Double Cult PT. If you break this rule, you will automatically commit suicide. The suicide is unavoidable and cannot be prevented in any method.

The information above is not specific to the role; it applies to all Double Cult roles, (and players in general), in the game.
KDCC applies to this role. KDCC is like KCC, but with Double Cult roles:
- If there is only one Double Cult, and that is all the Cult roles in generation, randomly select one player to become Single Cult.
- If all Cult-Aligned players are Double Cult, randomly select half of them to become Single Cult.
- If a Double Cult player should become the Cult Leader due to none generating, they become a Double Cult, Cult Leader instead of a (Single) Cult Leader.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Korina »

Double Cult Cop

KDCC is in effect for this role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Korina »

Pick Any Role

If this role rolls, the player may pick any role in the GIM thread. That now becomes their role.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Korina »

Disloyal Cult Vigilante

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Korina »

Cult Deathproof Treestump

At any given point during the game, this player may become a deathproof treestump.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Korina »

Day 1-3 Actual Deathproof Cult Leader

This role literally cannot die in any way, shape, or form until Day 4.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Korina »

Cultist

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Korina »

VT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Korina »

VT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B