Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2359 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hi, all. Just a little progress update. I’m on page 16 and baffled why Morality wasn’t lynched sooner!

Give me some time. Since we have lynched scum, I’m trying to draw conclusions on relationships.

So far.... no way is Ben scum with Morality. Fuck no.

VOTE: Almost 50

As of page 16, vex’s slot calls Morality “wifomy” and says he’s “fine lynching him” and yet... doesn’t.

Obviously this is a placeholder as I catch up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2360 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 399, bob3141 wrote:
In post 397, bob3141 wrote:
In post 383, Skellen wrote:
In post 323, bob3141 wrote:
In post 115, DrDolittle wrote:BEF join me on morality
You ask BEF to join you in voting for mory but i cant see anywhere in your iso were you have commented on morality at all. You ask other to join your vote yet you havent posted any reason why you are voting for him

Looks to me like your scum just sheeping the latest push of other players

VOTE: DrD
Can you explain your progression on this? Like DDL was already doing this recruiting for the Morality wagon thing when you were around and suspecting Morality to be a scum Jailkeeper. Even although I am aware of the out due to site performance issues.

If DDL is a scum sheep what does it mean for your read on Morality? As I said last time you were around you were inclined to think he was scum. What has changed our opinion on him?
My opinion on him realy hasnt changed. And that is infact your role

no wonder my post didnt show up. I finished it off in the wrong reply and pressed sumbit with out checking lol.

My opinion on him realy hasnt changed. I dont beleive his roleclaim.

There are two outcomes on any morality flip. One that he is scum and one that he is town.

For both possible outcomes DrD vote looks rather hollow and sheepy. All depends on if he is scum wanting to get lynch through or scum sheeping his partners wagon.

But for now i dont like lynching roleclaims day one. If he surives to day 2 i cant see morality not beign scum. As i cant see town jailkeeper and town doc both being in this game. 2 protectives for 13 player game. doesnt look likely

Last game i played it was town doc and scum jailkeeper in 12 player game.
I could also see a the “but are you TOWN or SCUM jailkeeper” thing being coached reaction from Morality. He seemed to believe this roleclaim very readily, which I could see being a gambit. Also, I dislike how he is painting DrD as scum REGARDLESS of a Morality flip. He is literally saying DrD (town) is scum whether or not his target (Morality) is town or scum, which doesn’t really make any sense. And he’s also attacking the REASON why DrD is voting Morality (obv a bit of sheeping) as if hoping to derail the wagon without appearing to defend Morality.

VOTE: bob

I’m going to leave it here so I stop doing this.

Sorry if this catchup is annoying. Doing it from my phone so can’t easily edit quotes or save them all together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2361 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 506, Pretentious wrote:My flip wouldn’t be informative.

If I were scum, you can bet your bottom dollar that whoever my scum partners would be you would not find.

That is my bread and butter on the Morality account.

But i am town, so whatever.

And nobody is scummy necessarily for being on me or off of me, and you can expect both in games when I am scum
He said this after openly defending bob. WIFOM.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2363 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 916, Skellen wrote:Can't say I am that satisfied with bef's response, but I think there is no point in pursuing this if I go by his reads, so I will leave it till I know more.

VOTE: Pretentious

While I townread skitter for her interactions with him I can't shake off the suspicion that he is slightly manipulative in that conversation, like his focus in trying to win skitter over who is also the most charismatic person on his wagon (he couldn't probably make RCE move anyway). That and these multiple emphases that he is town, it rubs me the wrong way like he
wants
to establish this mindset casually.

Then again his oberservation on A50 is quite townie imo. Ugh, that guy drives me nuts.

I will also pay attention on tris while rereading today, I think that's someone I could compromise onto. Her voting behaviour comes off as pretty arbitrarily, although it only pinged strongly when she moved on to bef, to bob and then back to A50. That was a weird sequence. However I also thought that her townreads came off rather naturally.
This wagon was dying and he tried to revive it. Townpoints.

At this point, I still like A50/Bob scumteam but I have a long way to go.

My predecessor’s actions baffle me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2364 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1012, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: PretVOTE:

No way your JK. Well certaily not a town one.

Do you realy think a jailkeeper fits in with tris doc flip.
Dang. Like this post. And it’s another reason why it’s fucking BIZARRE that pretentious was not the day one lynch. Did Tris not see this and be like, “This claim doesn’t make sense with my role?” :igmeou:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2365 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1342, bob3141 wrote:
In post 975, Pretentious wrote:Ben, A50, Skitter team likely.

A quick question. Why was your first response when skitter lolhammered that they were a scum team. Tris hadnt fliped yet nor claimed her role post hammer.

If you believed so weakly that tris was scum that a single vote from another player would result in you removing her from you belive scum team. Its not liek you hadnt been pushign a tris lynch for soem time.

I remember all teh times you were saying that tris was doing her scum game.
Aw shit this is a townpost.

Gotta do this. VOTE: Almost50
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2366 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Amrun »

Smelled keeps saying a bunch of stuff I’m thinking. Townpoints.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2367 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Lmao autocorrect. Skellen.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2368 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1353, Pretentious wrote:Skellen, vote RCEnigma with me.
This turn on RCEnigma is very odd. I don’t follow the progression. He protected him the night before only to push an extremely weak case the next day, kinda softly? I’ve been undecided on RCE up this point, but this stinks.
In post 1352, Skellen wrote:As for DDL I think his case on A50 seems townie, I actually share his observation about A50 to an extent regarding his handling of Pret. I think I lean town on DDl for now, he seemed to me more like scummy town than scum and going by my wagon analysis in case of scum!DDL I have some doubts if he could be a team with Saladman or LUV. Want to reread some stuff just in case though.
I think scum would have been hesitant to townread DDL at this point when Pret was in so much danger.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2369 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1359, RCEnigma wrote:The most reasonable explanation for the flash wagon is the hesitancy from slots suspicious of pret to actually Lynch there but there was still threat. DDL couldn't get off the ground but deadline and the probing on Tris caught traction.

I think DDL is town and there is scum in the common votes between DDL and Tris.
This is good analysis that I agree with, but not sure it’s not coming from scum. At this point he’s trying to paint BEF scum upon Pret red flip.
In post 1362, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm still here DDL.

You wanted something from me?
This is gross. Lazy at best. He responded this 13 minutes later to a prod request. Reading, but keeping his hands clean. Don’t like.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2370 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1404, bob3141 wrote:All these actions cause the drd wagon to collapse. Im feelign the wagon shift was teh fear of pret simply being lynched due to being the compromise wagon. As several of thos pushign drd were prone to pret lynch too.

But before mizzy swaps his vote he finds another wagon he can get skitter to lead. Makign him look liek follow and not teh instigator
Though this mizzy analysis, which I have the benefit of knowing is town obv, is bad because it assumes Pret is scum. So why not kill Pret first to see? Weird.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2371 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1409, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah I'm not reconsidering my pret vote today. Something is fishy around pret or ddl not picking up day 1. I also don't believe Pret targets me as JK there if he believes in scum. I was the loudest voice pushing against him even after the JK claim. If I'm scum and fear his claim even a little bit I'm 100% not making the kill and Pret would consider that.

His posting is fine when I'm not pressing but when actual pressure hits I think he's flailing because his charisma isn't pulling him out of this hole. There just aren't enough places to point to.

Aaaand this makes me like RCE more.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2372 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1447, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1363, DrDolittle wrote:yeah i want everything from you
In post 1364, DrDolittle wrote:you said you dont like day 1 and that's fine. but now there's plenty of associatives to go on, so its very concerning to me that you're not doing anything today
I can try to muster up a reads list in a bit but I’m not sure much has changed for me.

We still have the same fear and policy reasons that have been expressed Day 1 for a Pretentious lynch.

We found Skitter dead and people tried to make more out of that than need be. I think revisiting who was attempting to push a narrative with that conversation might find us scum.
Bad. Fear and policy reasons? BAD BAD BAD
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2373 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1434, Pretentious wrote:
I actually think that’s a townie move by Mizzy. He started it, and unless he’s scum with RCE, it got super sheeped. Scum is on the sheep of tris. BRIGHT EYED FISH.
A50 also sheeped tris, which Pretentious largely ignores. BEF is town so :shrug:. Scumpoints for A50!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2378 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1498, bob3141 wrote:Still not sure on Pret but one thign i am sure on is that i dont think pret is the best lynch for today. Is it realy the best wagon to give us the most extra info.

On pret 2 conditions . i,e one where he is town and teh other scum

If he is scum then there are his 2 scum buddies we could try and lynch today.

And im currently at the view that either one of the day one wagons was on scum or that the scum simply didnt care who was lynched
In post 1499, bob3141 wrote:My gut feeling is that that both pret and DRD wagons have one scum on them. Even if maybe one of teh wagosn was on scum.

If scum is just sitting back. Which would explian teh stalled game state then i do think sald has good chacne of being one.

He realy does need to speak up a fair bit ocne his vla is over
Absolutely bizarre.

So Pret might be scum but let’s scumhunt his buddies from his wagon?

Losing townpoints.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2379 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Please do not hammer anything until I catch up.

LUV, what does “novice” mean?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2396 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Please don’t lynch before I can catch up. That’s really not fair.

Bob, in those posts, you clearly said that either he’s town or scum and if he’s scum there’s still scum on his wagon?! It makes no sense at all.

But I’m still way behind so let me catch up to where we are. I replaced into a 95 page game and I’m hammering it away as quickly as possible for me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2397 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Amrun »

But at this point where I am.... I’d lose the game to bet that Ben is scum. If he’s scum he deserves the win.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2398 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1811, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1804, RCEnigma wrote:Yo A50, you're better at spec than I am. How viable is triple protectives for a tracker. Bearing in mind strongman is nonconfirmed.
I dunno, but it looks to me that the game was balanced around town PRs possibly working against each other. It's true too much of a thing could very much result in less of it, if that makes sense.

So, a gated Doctor (not targeting the same person twice in a row) + BG could both be negated if either was targeted by the JK. The JK also could have targeted the Tracker so that's indirectly gating the Tracker too, and if Tracker is our only investigative that actually makes more sense.

It is essentially weird though to have a BG AND a Doctor in the same setup, because what if the BG is protecting someone and the Doctor is on the BG?

I think I'll have to think about it more when I'm fully concentrated, but -theoretically- it does look like the town roles were meant to affect each other in a negative way.
Gross. Trying to justify all three in this setup because they know this slot will flip town. No way anyone thinks a normal would be this town sided.

Why did my predecessor claim?! Why?!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2399 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

I’m caught up! I want to do deep dive/ISOs but at least I’m now current.

LUV being scum feels too convenient. Pret was trying to WIFOM him like crazy, which does not give me buddyvibes - just “please think this is my buddy vibes.” BEF would be such a fucking bizarre kill for scum that I actually think LUV’s play, though obviously poor, makes most sense from town.

I do not like this wagon. It is mislynch bait, IMO.

If LUV is town, that basically confirms bob as town (though I independently find bob scummy).

If LUV is scum, bob could be partnered.

A50 I’m now conflicted on because of the really bizarre visitor claim. It has very low scum benefit, and if it was planned, he wouldn’t have taken so long to realize that Pret’s “watcher” claim conflicted with his. This would have been a more coordinated bus, I feel like.

RCE looks town on paper but I still have bad feelings. Pret and RCE seem to know one another and I think the play could have been coordinated. This is an outside shot. I don’t know Pret enough to know if his lack of sane progression on his RCE read makes more sense as town or scum from him. Also, Pret’s scumrage at RCE’s townread did seem pretty genuine.

Still staking my life on bentown.

Skellen I have mixed feelings on. Though they did push Pret at strategic moments, they waffled on Pret a LOT. In hindsight, it looks like she was trying to play both sides of the fence. I would rather kill this slot today than LUV for sure.

VOTE: Skellen
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2400 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Please, everyone on the LUV wagon, present a case for why BEF was NKed by scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2402 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2401, RCEnigma wrote:We got 4 days I'm not hammering any time soon.

Bob walk me through roleblocking skellen if luv flips scum.
Who is the scum between skellen and LUV, in your opinion?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2424 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2417, benhalkum wrote:I'd like to hear from Amrun, A50, and Skellen.

At this point I'm confident 2 of them are our remaining scum. All signs point to Skellen and A50, but not quite sold fully.

Thought Amrun's mentioning of why he's unsure the person he replaced had done or said the things they had was a bit odd. While it could be a townish lean of "Why would they look so scummy?" why do it publicly and not just pick up and move foreward?

But this also bothers me cause if Amrun IS scum, then we are wrong on either Skellen or A50 as I am confident RCE and Bob are town at this point.
I wasn’t calling my predecessor scummy. I was seriously fucking confused why they did not go after Pret more after a town doctor flipped, KNOWING they where bodyguard. And they scumread Pret!

I’m used to old site meta and haven’t played in like 6+ years, so perhaps it is the setup spec in me but the second he claimed JK I was like ok, he is fucking scum. And why they then claimed, for no reason, I just do not get.

But in general their scumreads were actually fine!

Not sure why we wouldn’t instalynch Skellen today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2425 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

If you believe bob, it’s A50/Skellen scum team.

Skellen, is bob scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2432 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2429, Skellen wrote:That said, I am not sure what to make out of the lack of nk last night yet. I am inclined to say that A50 is imo the safest lynch today, in case I am wrong on bob. My only problem with scum!bob is that I don't know why they wouldn't kill Amrun or RCE off as with three votes needed to lynch it is way easier to pull the final mislynch off.
In post 2428, Skellen wrote:On another note why am I scum for me "waffling" about Pret? Was it insincere? What did scum!me gain from it? What would I have hoped to achieve with that? What actually stopped me from hard defending Pret and pushing elsewhere or bussing Pret or A50?

I do find it insincere, yes. Early on it was a stronger bus, which I noted, only to crumble as it became more and MORE obvious he was scum. It looked like you were trying to play both sides of the fence, which makes sense since at times it looked inevitable he would die, and at others like he might be saved.

And WIFOM it is, but Pret said he wasn’t responsible for the BEF kill and it seemed genuine.

Either bob is completely scum and NK gambiting, which is theoretically possible, but like you admit, not ideal play at this point, or you and A50 are the remaining scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2433 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2431, RCEnigma wrote:Wow. Thought I was hammer testing and turns out it's 4 to lynch. Almost called Amrun locktown.
I don’t understand the comment about me.

A) why is it relevant

B) am I NOT locktown? What scum iteration has me in it - seriously?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2434 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Amrun »

Everyone needs to posit their remaining scumteam, and who they’d rather lynch first, and why.

I think it’s A50 and Skellen. I’d rather lynch Skellen because a no kill gambit to frame whomever bob blocked makes more sense last night than the previous night.

It’s possible that this scumteam isn’t right, but this is the safest bet IMO.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2439 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Amrun »

No, as I’ve said quite frequently, I actually find bob independently scummy and do NOT count out the possibility of him being scum.

And I’ve independently found you rather townie but I can see it from scum perspective too.

However, we are at a junction where we need to make a choice. Do we believe bob, or not.

I can see bobscum no killing last night. Actually rather obvious that is what he would do. And A50 is a conveniently stated target. That hammer was so blatantly scummy for a seemingly experienced player that it actually makes me doubt their scumminess.

I scumread the a50 slot the entire game as was obvious from read through. But from his claim on, he’s been so awkwardly flailing that I’m doubting myself. It’s almost too obvious, and since scum are trying to hide that they’re scum, I’m like eh.... I should probably read a scum game(s) and town game(s) from him to see as which alignment he’d be more likely to flail in this manner. Usually flail is scum, but that’s a better tell on new players.

The thing that makes me pause on bobscum is not last night, but the previous night.

Why would scum purposefully no kill that night?

Alternatively, why would they go for BEF?

I can’t find a viable strategy as scum that I believe on this night for either scenario.

At this juncture, without any further information or a believable scenario presented to me for consideration, I think the safest position to take is that bob is telling the truth. If bob is not, scum would have to nokill 2 days in a row, or target a very bad target that was vigged by town. That is not a smart play. And if bob is scum, he’s not terrible scum. And if A50 is scum, he’s flailing, so he’s not making that type of play. (IMO)

When there’s hoofbeats, it’s not usually zebras. It’s usually horses.

This could be a zebra, but I’m not willing yet to diverge from the most obvious solution.

Also, I don’t think you responded strong enough for a town member that is basically being guiltied. A town member wrongly rolecopped would be more up in arms and sure that bob is scum imo.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2440 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Amrun »

In endgame, I tend to take the approach, “Would I be willing to lose to this, if X player is scum?”

I decided I would be willing to lose to benscum.

I’m not really willing to lose to bobscum but at the same time, I’m kinda there since I can’t find a truly plausible explanation for bobscum play. A no kill and mislynch at that point would mean he would probably die the next day. So even if bob is scum, his scum partner would be most likely Skellen.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2441 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2437, Skellen wrote:
In post 2434, Amrun wrote:I’d rather lynch Skellen because a no kill gambit to frame whomever bob blocked makes more sense last night than the previous night.
Don't think so, I just gave reasons why a no kill gambit from scum!me's point of view makes no sense here.

In N2 a no kill would have strengthened Pret's position explicitly to actively take control of the gamestate. And even then there is the fact that scum knew for a fact that there was a Vig. Either they tracked/watched LUV/BEF in N2 and that's why they knew or they have a Rolecop and used it on LUV in N1 as A50 was the first person in this game to bring up a Vig at the beginning of D2. So they always could have played around it with the knowledge of an eventual Vig shot.

So in any case scum definitely knew at the latest since N2 that LUV was a Vig and the fact that bob pushed for LUV at the end of D3 just strengthens my belief that bob is scum.

Wait - why would scum know of a vig? Don’t get that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2450 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2445, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2441, Amrun wrote:Wait - why would scum know of a vig? Don’t get that.
It's not a stretch to think Pret would figure out there is a vig after the doc and tracker flips.
Oh yes, but thinking and knowing are quite different.

But I actually had my mind mixed up. They knew there was a vig because BEF died. For some reason I had the order of DrD/BEF mixed up.

It actually makes sense and those posts Skellen pointed out of A50 are super scummy in hindsight.

Skellen is kind of talk no jutsuing me!

But my concern here is this: if it’s actually bob/Skellen, bob wins the game here.

But I have scumread A50 all game also so... sigh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2452 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bob: why Skellen over A50?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2455 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2454, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2452, Amrun wrote:Bob: why Skellen over A50?

Because we cant lynch both at the same time. Ive blocked both making a night kill so i know they are both scum. So I dont mind which order we lynch them in.

Can you go over your night actions again and the order?

Do you think scum would make a no kill gambit - if so - which night?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2456 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2453, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2452, Amrun wrote:Bob: why Skellen over A50?
You are welcome to vote me, but right now I am almost certain it's you + Skellen. I am not going to vote yet because -obviously- we need to talk a bit more, but consider my vote on you/Skellen in spirit.
That’s nice of you to share zero reasoning. What’s your excuse for your shithammernyesterday?

Why were you vig fishing earlier in the game?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2462 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Amrun »

The WIFOM is hurting my soul.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2466 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Amrun »

This town is really apathetic.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2471 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2470, benhalkum wrote:I'd like to get intent from RCE and Amrun
Intent for what?

I’ll vote either of them at this point. The town isn’t motivated enough to look deeper.

I’d probably rather lynch A50 at this point. If my paranoia is right, I’ve decided bob is more likely sacrificing A50. Or pushing the easy mislynch. Whatever at this point.

It could be A50/Skellen. Definitely usually horses > zebras as I said earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2474 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Amrun »

I don’t understand why bob is voting Skellen over A50. The thought progression doesn’t make sense to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2476 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, but I would like to avoid being half right and not give ourselves a chance to re evaluate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2480 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2479, Skellen wrote:Regarding the lynch I see two courses of action.

We lynch A50 as literally everyone scumreads him anyway and tbh his quickhammer is pretty damning and looks like a well calculated scum move. This is imo the safest lynch today.

Otherwise we resolve me/bob as the game basically gets decided with this.

Ultimately it depends if you need more time to resolve the latter.

I want to hear more from RCE though where he stands in all of this.
I basically agree 100% with this post.

Skellen... scum or not, we are almost always on the same page.

VOTE: A50

That’s the correct lynch for today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2482 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

Definitely considered it several times over, as you should have noticed. It’s a distinct possibility, but not one that is likely without bobscum.

Like, you still want to use bob’s guilty on Skellen but ignore your own. That’s just lazy.

Skellen/amrun team also sucks as a proposition. Yawn.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2484 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bobscum and you make a lot of sense, actually.

At risk of giving meta on myself, I’d play it that way as scum in that position. It would be an excellent play.

You are a higher priority to me than Skellen because there is a somewhat likely scenario in which Skellen is still town AND bob is town.

You’re not town unless bob is scum.

At this point, I believe it is either Skellen/A50 or bob/A50.

Outside chance of Skellen/bob or ???/RCE but much lower IMO. And just GG if that’s it, at this point.

I’ve been trying to get everyone to talk more and think more about their reads but it’s not going very well. Everyone’s toes are dug in. The reality is I have to choose between you and Skellen and nothing else is viable.

Your play is also more punishable than Skellen’s play. I can see either slot flipping scum, but your slot’s play has easily been more scum motivated, IMO. There have been times when Skellen took positions on Pret I have a hard time seeing as buddy, though not impossible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2485 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

What’s more is that the person who stopped me trying to derail LUV’s wagon yesterday, and stopped me from asking town to re-examine, was YOU. With a fucking shitty hammer.

If you’re town, you deserve to lose for that hammer anyway. So idgaf when it comes down to it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2495 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2493, RCEnigma wrote:A50 why are you voting skellen instead of Bob here?
He’s trying to push a fantasy where he and bob can somehow be town together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2499 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Amrun »

That’s cray
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2516 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, I protected bob and then changed my mind last minute to Ben because of WIFOM.

I was worried bobscum would just kill me then say I must have protected him since A50 self hammered and didn’t give me a chance to say.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2517 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

I need to seriously sit down with this game and re-evaluate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2519 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Amrun »

My tinfoil hat is worried about RCE. :(

But I think, statistics wise, Skellen is the best bet because bob is confirmed now.

I’m actually pretty glad I let him die... ironically.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2524 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Amrun »

My tinfoil says the roleblocker enabler was scum so maybe the tracker enabler is too. :(

BG would never need one; someone still dies.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2525 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, the fact that bob likely blocked Skellen last night.... didn’t think of that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2526 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2525, Amrun wrote:Also, the fact that bob likely blocked Skellen last night.... didn’t think of that.
Ignore this, am idiot
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2527 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2511, Almost50 wrote:You will find out soon enough. Now lynch ben :P :lol:

This is some serious WIFOM here. It’s hurting my soul.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2534 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2529, Skellen wrote:
In post 2516, Amrun wrote:Well, I protected bob and then changed my mind last minute to Ben because of WIFOM.

I was worried bobscum would just kill me then say I must have protected him since A50 self hammered and didn’t give me a chance to say.
Now that I think about it, how is that related?

It wouldn't have mattered who you would have protected, no one could have verified who got targeted by you, anyone could have claimed that they were protected by you as long as you didn't claimed your target before the night.
Yes? What are you trying to say about this?

I went on purpose for someone I thought was town but not getting NKed for this purpose.

I submitted bob first, thought about it, switched to Ben.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2535 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2533, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2516, Amrun wrote:Well, I protected bob and then changed my mind last minute to Ben because of WIFOM.

It wouldn't have mattered who you would have protected, no one could have verified who got targeted by you, anyone could have claimed that they were protected by you as long as you didn't claimed your target before the night.
Bob was conftown on A50s flip.
I actually don’t think he was. It made it more likely to be town, but not impossible he was scum. But yes, due to the role itself of A50, probably town, but not 100%.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2536 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2528, Skellen wrote:
In post 2524, Amrun wrote:My tinfoil says the roleblocker enabler was scum so maybe the tracker enabler is too. :(

BG would never need one; someone still dies.
If ben would be scum then the Tracker Enabler would be fake. It is heavily implied that the third scum is an investigative PR due to Pret accurately saying that LUV killed BEF. Something out of Tracker/Watcher/Rolecop I guess. That's why I am saying it is semi-confirmed that scum no killed in N2 as the first two only could have targeted LUV/BEF in N2. Rolecop could have targeted LUV in N1 however then I doubt that A50 would have fished for the Vig when he already knew that LUV was a Novice Vig.

Actually if the last scum would be a Tracker then a Tracker Enabler on town side would make a lot of sense. But that is a bit speculative of course.
I don’t think the tracker enabler is fake because ben’s reaction to skitrer’s flip seemed really genuine.

Why would scum not NK on N2? That seems like a unilaterally bad decision.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2537 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2532, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 56, Morality wrote:
In post 43, Mizzytastic wrote:so to be clear you are voting Saladman for vote hopping (not sure I see it) and following what other people are doing (fair), and you think tris is scummy for it too, leaving their presumably one remaining partner hidden in a thread that's been open about 4 hours
This actually makes sense coming from a tris partner as well, which likely makes BEF town then.

At this rate, we’re gonna catch Kira by nightfall :lol:
It's mostly around this interaction in Particular. Slots that pret pushed as scum day 1 were Tris heavily, myself, ddl, Skitter. All town.

This feels like pret setting up a backdoor if he gets implicated in the Tris push. I do want to revisit Tris' wagon since it's interesting Mizzy sparked it.

What I was going to say is that it was strange to take that stance with Mizzy while he was already playing scum theater with vex. Reconsidering because it involved how pret would play around a more green player when A50 was a partner but A50 wasn't involved yet.
You’re forgetting Ben. He deathtunneled Pret for days.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2541 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not considering Ben as scum.
I am not either, I just wanted to point out in case you were.

Honestly, horses vs zebras. I’ve been tinfoiling hard but keep coming back to this. RCE has several key interactions that indicate he’s not scum.

Plus, Skellen makes no sense with her assertion scum NK n2, though she must take that stance I guess.

VOTE: Skellen
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2542 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2539, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2535, Amrun wrote:
In post 2533, RCEnigma wrote:

Bob was conftown on A50s flip.
I actually don’t think he was. It made it more likely to be town, but not impossible he was scum. But yes, due to the role itself of A50, probably town, but not 100%.
Don't know how I would feel about roleblocker, roleblocker, roleblocker enabler for scum.
I guess that’s true - I kinda forgot about Pret’s role.

Regardless, the only reason I changed my protect off of bob was because I felt like me dying as bodyguard without a declared target introduced too much WIFOM. I should have declared earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2543 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

If I get mislynched here due to that choice I’ll be so upset. :( I kinda tortured myself over it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2545 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Skellen - who is the last scum, if not you?

Also, I’m not at all unsure RCE isn’t going to vote for me instead.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2546 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

*sure not unsure
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2548 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

If Ben is scum I don’t feel bad about losing to him, so whatever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2550 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yes. I’m not scum.

Ben’s tone is a little off past Pret but that would be a really strong play for scum. I’m gambling on it not being a scum play but I could be wrong.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2557 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, shit.

I wish only Ben could win that, alone. The other two’s play I don’t think deserve to win. :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2558 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Amrun »

Well played, Ben! Truly!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2563 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2561, bob3141 wrote:Suprised no one spotted that skellen could never be scum with a50 being a roleblock enabler

when i switched from skellen to a50. I figured out it was ben and a50.
Why would A50’s role have anything to do with Skellen?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2564 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2561, bob3141 wrote:Suprised no one spotted that skellen could never be scum with a50 being a roleblock enabler

when i switched from skellen to a50. I figured out it was ben and a50.
But truthfully I had a really bad feeling that something was off, which is why I waffled with my night actions. I considered Ben being scum, and decided the safer course of action was to assume that he was not, though of course he COULD be.

Hurts to be wrong on this one, not gonna lie. :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2567 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Amrun »

His role doesn’t make Skellen not scum.

The other things, yes.

P-edit: I wish I had kept my block on you after all :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2573 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Amrun »

My heart didn’t want to think Skellen was scum and I should have listened to it.

I’d happily play with you again, Skellen!

P-edit: thanks. That makes me feel slightly less shitty about myself. :cry:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2577 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2576, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2573, Amrun wrote:My heart didn’t want to think Skellen was scum and I should have listened to it.

I’d happily play with you again, Skellen!

P-edit: thanks. That makes me feel slightly less shitty about myself. :cry:
I didn't really want to Lynch either of you but Ben bussing paid off. Maybe it goes different if pret went down day 1 or 2 instead of 4 or 5 or whenever he finally went down.
I wasn’t likely going to vote Ben either, so like ... gg.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2578 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Amrun »

I also want to thank Plum for designing such a cool setup! Kept everyone guessing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2581 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2580, Mizzytastic wrote:Ok, well I'm sorry for replacing out then. I took too much on, maybe got a bit too obsessive about the game (yay autism) and burned out, then real life and mental health stopped me getting back in to it combined with knowing I was going to be V/LA and having already mentally prepared myself for being the kill.

I did have a lot of of fun playing and would love to play again with the people here again, though a bit nervy about starting a new game after my V/LA cos I'm hoping to move home soon.

@Amrum - pret played me. I've seen him do some crazy stuff as town in games I read and I think he worked out what buttons to push. As for claiming I didn't think I had the charisma to survive that claim in lylo so I wanted to get it out there cos eating the night kill cos of the claim is almost as good as eating it cos of a successful protection.
No worries!! In fact there was a whole nother RB and all sorts of setup things I didn’t expect.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2587 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I played my heart out here. The three of us were a team playing this game not individuals. We were setting up Ben for the deep wolf early because I knew I wasn’t going to make it to end game here.

I persuaded my way out of getting lynched essentially my entire play, and then LUV still got lynched the next day.
That was such a shitty lynch from town. I’m still pissed about that. But oh well. :)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2591 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2588, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I play for the people I’m in the game with. You weren’t there yet, Amawesome.

I think I’d have been able to use my charm on you to make you come around if you were there earlier. :)
Well, certainly, you had history with Mizzy and that would change things.

It was actually funny and I didn’t admit this in game but I read like the whole first day with you as Misery and casing you the entire time because I didn’t realize you were the same player as Pretentious. At least I didn’t post it. :shifty:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2594 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Amrun »

Kudos for surviving like 3 days as the most obvscum of history. Haha!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2600 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2598, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, Skellen, your analysis was really really on point actually. I was surprised at how much of it you figured out.

We were just setting you up to be the fall guy from before me going down.
Yeah I thought Skellen’s analysis was great too.

It came down to, for me, do I believe scum no killed, or do I believe flipped town PR that blocked Skellen, even though my soul said Skellen was town?!

Boo.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2606 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well done, Ben. (And scum)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2608 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2607, benhalkum wrote:What I thought was amazing was both after Prets death and A50.. they each basically pointed at me as the scum partner and.. NO ONE MENTIONED IT

Pret told me kill miz next on his death thread and A50 directly said get me next

Not even considered.

Crazy.

Felt so good killing bob.
I personally considered it (and mentioned it). Just ultimately decided not to listen to the WIFOM.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”