forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

/confirm
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What, it's not that bad. I mean, it's quite a wall of text, and I should have formatted it better, but the points included are valid if you take the time to read it. And it was Mountain Dew actually. I probably went through a liter or two. And seriously, some people liked it :P.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

It was 13 pages worth of analysis. I was rather impressed when I saw it posted :P. Took me about two hours including the thoughts afterwards.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The analysis in Double Day only took me an hour though. Less pages I think, as well as less unique thoughts and different discussions. However, I think we are skirting the talking about ongoing games rule here, so we should probably stop.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

vote chelseafan
to get back on track with voting the poster above you.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

There's also the fact that killing one mafia kills them all, even though killing one townie kills two. I am in favor of an across the board reveal.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I actually find myself in agreement with gimbo (holy hell, I think I'm with SpyreX in that sig quote).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

chenhsi wrote:Wait, if we mislynch twice we lose, right?
Yeah, but if we get it right once we win. It's pretty fair, and simplifying the ties will make it easier to see what mafia are doing.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ugh...I'm gonna catch hell from him for admitting this, but I am KNIGHT42s lover. To be quite honest, I completely disagree with his plan since it DOESN'T lead to any conclusive evidence. I'm really confused as to what the hell Gimbo is trying to do, but it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Also, it was a random vote on chelsea, but my lover is voting there as well. sticking there for now as per Gimbo's page 3 instructions. I also
FoS:Nameless
for being on board for pair reveals before Gimbo's gambit, and now avoiding doing so. If I missed someone else doing this, please let me know.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ah, ok. Well, I think I understand, nameless
un FoS nameless
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Knight,
vote Gimbo
. This reminds me far too much of another game I played elsewhere. They didn't claim scum, but they did try to use a similar WIFOM argument and coasted to the end on it, resulting in a scum win. I'd rather lynch Gimbo now. And as they say, LAL. If he's town, he's lying, if he's scum, we need to lynch him anyway.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok forbid, so be4, you were interested in finding out how what I said will play out, but now that the tide's turning on me, you vote for me. Wink
Actually, it's more that I was tired yesterday. I'm well rested today and can see this day can only have one conclusion. You claimed scum, so you need to be lynched. We'll see what happens with that. But KNIGHT, I need you to vote Gimbo.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And you've got your failbot already in the shape of Knight/Forbid if they are also town. Not like it'll be hard to do, regardless.
I don't understand. What's this supposed to mean?
Kill Adel or SpyreX today, if they flip town, I give you all permission to lynch me tomorrow, how's that?
How about we do it the other way around. Adel and Spyrex didn't claim scum. However, since Knight is set on voting Spyrex, and I'll be the odd one on the gimbo wagon if this keeps up, meaning we get no info on the offchance gimbo IS town,
unvote
. I refuse to vote spyrex because I don't feel he's scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP:
unvote
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sorry, I don't believe in townie suicide blindly voting with my lover. I have my own thoughts, and if Knight isn't in agreement, we'll just have a little lover's squabble, now won't we?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

To a degree. We can't just decide Spyrex needs to die no matter what happens. I want to see Gimbo die and flip, and then figure out what to do from there judging from actions up til then and voting patterns. In this case
vote Gimbo
. Thank you for coming around, KNIGHT.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #231 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Gimbo - Wants claim, claims scum(/face palm). Does lots of crazy stuff in general. Has a meta against Adel, but then didn’t? All over the place, and is now at L-1.
Adel switched her vote to my lover, who should answer the question. Therefore, Gimbo is back at L-2.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

- I don't like forbiddanlight's post 189. It sounds to me like the scum trying to reign in their newbie member, and I don't like the absolute statement "You claimed scum, so you need to be lynched.". If Gimbo is somehow town, I'd be looking fairly hard at these two.

Ok, so we should let either a liar, or someone who admits to being scum live? I think this is basically a "lynch" situation, especially given the pressure? Reigning in a newbie member? Sure, think that. And when you lynch either him or me and cause the town to lose, get back to me on that. It's entirely possible that...yanno that keeping lover pairs together on an agreed on lynch might make the odd one out worth scrutiny on the off chance Gimbo isn't scum. At least, I think that was the idea.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbid: I really don't like this post. Are you saying that IF I do make it to D2, then you will also be targeting me but you rather see me dead today? Because the only reason you gave for your vote is LAL, which I've already explained is pretty useless.
The thing is, I don't want to see you make it to D2, because by then, everything will be fucked up and the WIFOM of your claim will kill us. The only proper course of action you left us for today is to lynch you. You also did backpedal on the I'm fine dying thing when you hit L-1, as nameless pointed out. I'm honestly not sure WHAT I'll do if you make it to D2. I don't know the answers if that occurs. Hell, I don't even know what I'll do D2 on the offchance you are town and get lynched today. But for now, I feel the clearest action is to lynch you based on your claim, and relatively erratic behavior thus far.

Now, as for "gunning for SpyreX", I don't support that, and unless SpyreX does something stupid, I probably WON'T support that.

Oh, by the way:
if I do flip town
What, you don't know? You clearly read your role PM since you knew flea was your lover, so what's that supposed to mean? More WIFOM?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

^ of course I know, but if I tell you right now "I AM TOWN, I AM TOWN, I AM TOWN!", would you believe me?? ....Exactly
This sounds very familiar. Damn you Gimbo.

However, there is the fact that saying if you are town is as WIFOMABLE as just "Admitting" you are town...though you already claimed scum...argh, you hurt my brain!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

First, that analysis is so damn biased I'm not even going to account for it until I have more time to point out every fallacy in it. Secondly

With that said, I just want to note here that Knight/forbid aren't on Adel's suspicion list and Adel's vote for Knight seems like a bussing vote. Given the fact that forbid has climbed my scumdar as explained in one of the post back, I am getting suspicious here....
Um...a bussing vote for knight...waaaait a second here. One mafia dies, all of them die. There's no point in bussing in this game, obviously. I REALLY think you are trying to push a mislynch here...but that kinda makes no sense, because if you die and are scum, there's no D2, and if you die and are town, why push a mislynch? I really don't know what's going through your head.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

^ Well after his initial gambits and the rush of anti-Gimbo sentiment, why not? Also due to my time zone/schedule I seem miss out on most of the action e.g. the rush down to L-1. Now he is at that point I suggest a momentary reprieve. Gimbo's play just seems too risky for the scum to try... although if he doesn't get lynched and is scum it would be a tremendous coup.
This is the WIFOM he was talking about. However, I agree that rushing to the hammer is a bad idea. L-2 is unsafe with lover pairs...sooo...not that I think Gimbo is any less scummy, but to prevent opportunism...*sighs*
unvote
. If the town decides a Gimbo lynch is the best move, I am perfectly willing to revote him. I also notice the point on Chelsea, and am unsure whether I agree with it. OH YEAH! I promised to point out some fallacies, didn't I! Let's do that now.

-forbidden votes for Gimbo for the WIFOM (several pages/discussions AFTER Gimbo had claimed scum...), tells us to "LAL"...
Realize I didn't get to post who my love was til about Page 6, and revised my opinion of the gambit page 7. This is the start of painting me badly.
-For some reason forbidden seems to think Gimbo's plan (from his "I'm scum post" is actually a good plan) and says that since Knight (forbidden's lover) is voting differently then by lynching Gimbo he would be the odd man out, thus he unvotes for Gimbo...
Did I EVER say it was a good plan? If so, I regret that immensely. It has no use for the town. I do unvote since being the odd person on Gimbo would allow for scum opportunism to throw themselves on Gimbo on the INCREDIBLE offchance Gimbo is town.

-Then forbidden and Knight both agree to vote Gimbo and both do so...

This is more biased painting me black based on how you assessed my other actions.

I think that covers the most of it. Didn't think anyone would dissect your mega post, didja? I think I begin to understand why these posts are considered scummy in most instances, given how much bias appears to creep into them.
FoS:ZeekLTK
for a biased megapost intent on painting several targets black. (I think you hit a couple other people unfairly, but I know the most about my own actions more than anything). I still am relatively sold on the Gimbo case though.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbid, my gut doesn't like you very much and i'm gonna try to get a case on you, wait for it.
Your gut needs to be checked then. But, then again, why should I worry about someone's gut when they have a case of the scums?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

#6 - agrees with Gimbo that mass-claiming is a good idea.
You hadn't claimed scum then. Seemed like a good idea.

# 7 - 'completely' disagrees with Gimbo's plan. Claims Knight as lover saying that she'll 'catch hell from him' when I clearly recall Knight saying that HE is the one waiting for his partner to claim/not claim....These 2 don't seem sure that they are a couple.
Actually, I don't see anything where he says he's waiting for me to claim. If it exists, I honestly missed it. So, really, I was just backing up my previous assertation a mass claim is good. And, I disagreed with Knight's plan IIRC.

#10 - Gimbo should get lynched regardless of alignment per LAL
Not precisely. Really, claiming scum is just an auto lynch in my opinion. The WIFOM is too ridiculous to let a scum claimer live, and definitely not to lylo.
#11 - says that she thought my plan was a good idea in post#6 because 'she was tired'
Guilty, but to be fair, I had been up til 4 AM that day.

#12 - doesn't want to be the 'odd one out' on my wagon, thus she wants Knight to vote with her.
Even if I don't like your plan, there is the fact that being the odd one out DOES make it easier for scum to blend in if you ARE town by some RIDICULOUS offchance. Thusly, I'm screwing the results by being odd.

#14 - doesn't think that lovers should always agree, yet forces Knight to vote like her Rolling Eyes
I suppose my phrasing was forceful. I'd prefer Knight think for himself, but it does seem we both agree you were scummy as hell.

#17 - again she doesn't like to be the odd one out because if I flip town, she'll get 'scrutinized' by town
Did I say that? Well, either way, if I did say that, it's still true. Wasted scrutiny. But, if you really want to look at me hard, I have nothing to hide.

#20 - believes that its unthinkable for scums to bus each other (in regard to my comment that Adel might be bussing Knight with that vote since she doesn't make a case on Knight but still votes Knight)
It's true, isn't it? If scum start a wagon on fellow scum somehow, then they've shot themselves in the foot. It's very risky to throw bussing votes out.

#21 - Unvotes Gimbo because everyone else is doing so...so you're going with the flow?
This is bullshit and you know it. You were one lover pair away from lynch. Since the town decided to give you time so that everyone could weigh in, I wasn't going to let a single lover pair hammer you. My unvote forces it back to L-3, meaning a lover pair and someone else would have to hammer you, thus giving us enough breathing room to discuss the case.

Forbid: please post your thoughts on my recap/thought of you in this game. No wifom/omgus/jokes/smileys necessary. Thanks.
:cry: :oops: :P :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-)

So, a guy walks into a bar...DAMN, that musta hurt

OMG, GIMBO! YOU SUCK!
HoS:Gimbo

Hmm...well, Gimbo claimed scum, so if he IS scum, then he's using WIFOM to avoid a lynch, but if he ISN'T scum...he (ad infinitum)

I'm done :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

But, the kicker, and this one (honestly) is what will make my scummeter go into the red:
So, in other words, you take other actions that aren't really scummy to bolster a case that really only has that one point. Good scumhunting there. As for the Zeek Harvey thing, I haven't really noticed much scumminess from Harvey. I could be wrong about that, but Zeek is the only one that popped out at me. I still think it's anti town to ignore the wishes of the town, even if you put more credence in what your lover says. You are right, Knight42 is the only one I know is town. A whole lot of good that does me right now. So, listening to the overall town is wise I think. If you really want me to put Gimbo back at L-2, it's fine, but if a lover pair suddenly jumps on Gimbo, there goes our discussion. So, I'll stick where I'm at unless Knight OR the majority of the town asks me to put my vote on.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Woo, a nice heavily defensive response.

Your PARTNER was the one who I really thought was scummy - however, when you piped in with the "I'll do what the town wants." It reinforced my feelings about your group as a whole.
Well of course it's defensive. I honestly have no idea what my partner is doing. Then there's the fact I was already defending against Gimbo, so might as well defend your points against me.
Considering, taking group aside, 50% of the people who would be the "town" are scum yes you're damn right I'm going to do what I feel is right and not what the town thinks.
Wrong. there are 4 scum, 12 players. Taking aside your lover pairing, that's 4/10. 40% of the town majority is scum. However, I actually see your point since I didn't even consider these numbers.

I don't CARE where your vote is. I just care that you put it there with your own backing and your own reasons. Taking the vote off Gimbo is fine if you're doing it to bolster discussion. Saying you'll put it wherever the town wants isn't. We dont have power roles, or any fancy tricks - just deduction and a vote. You're saying you'll give that away to the majority.
Ok...actually, when you've put it like that, my consideration for the towns wishes were pretty stupid, and I can even see where they are scummy. I screwed up, and thusly am not playing well. I'll start working with what I feel...in which case, I feel
VOTE: GIMBO!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbid: your 'defensive response' was all talk and no reasoning. Especially your response to #12 and #17, also humour doesn't work here to deflect attention away from your scumminess.
Actually, you were telling me what to do. I have a rebellious streak. That last part pissed me off. Well, what reasoning do you expect? Really, you've claimed scum, and now you've backpedalled from being hammered, and now you are pressing another case that you probably know is bullshit. Just...no. I mean, I admit, some of my play has been bad. But I still think most of us realize no matter how much we address that now, you are the only viable lynch option because of the WIFOM you caused. Now, if you all decide to kill me tomorrow, it's wrong, and will lose us the game, but it's actually understandable. However, I don't understand how ANYONE could risk letting Gimbo live to lylo. Now, I'm pretty sure Gimbo is scum, but this post is mostly from the perspective that we might actually have a D2. I really don't know what you want me to say. All I can say is that I've screwed up, Knight screwed up worse, and now we are up for a lynch that will lose the town the game. I'll try to do a better job defending myself or whatever, but really, I don't know what you are looking for.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Just kidding, of course. Razz I'm glad you see what I mean. You two are still large on the radar (especially because of your partner) but the fact you saw my point helps me some instead of fighting it.
If we lose the game because of Knight's actions, I'm gonna be pissed. I'm half tempted to say lynch us today so you don't kill us on lylo, but given what Gimbo did with the scum claim, that's no longer a luxury we have. Both Knight and I both have to clean our game up now, or we've screwed the town. I'll do what I can.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

k. My case is

Gimbo claims to be scum on whatever post he did that on and claims his lover is somestrangeflea.

That's it, and a lot of intuition. The unfortunate kind I have trouble explaining. Look, I'll do a reread either tonight or tomorrow, and probably have a lot better case on you then. For now, I picked up on something that I'm not entirely sure what it is. It's probably also that part about how you seemed fine with being killed, then decided you shouldn't be hammered. But, I think there is more. I don't have time for a reread right now though, as I leave soon. So, I'll get back to you soon on that, no later than tomorrow.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #288 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

This is very different from your initial reaction of "let's see what happens" and following Gimbo. Now all of a sudden you decide to go against him and bring up something from a past game (why didn't you bring this up initially?) and then try to quantify it with "LAL" (again, why didn't you bring this up initially?).
Tired. I've explained several times when I posted that I had been up til 4 AM that night (morning?).

You and Knight both talked about voting for Gimbo and then you both did so (in successive posts). How on earth is that me trying to make you look bad by pointing it out? Did you read that and realize it stuck out as something fishy, so you felt like you needed to attack it?

Look at page 9, Posts #205 and #206 - how is my description of that (that you and Knight agree to both vote Gimbo and thus do so) biased at all?
It was biased given the context of the other posts I pointed out:
-For some reason forbidden seems to think Gimbo's plan (from his "I'm scum post" is actually a good plan) and says that since Knight (forbidden's lover) is voting differently then by lynching Gimbo he would be the odd man out, thus he unvotes for Gimbo...

This is phrased in a way that makes it look bad. Also, I still never said it was a good plan, just that I didn't understand it and wanted to see what would happen, while somewhat sleep deprived.

Now, if you didn't mean to be biased (which I don't buy), prove it. Otherwise, it seems a lot like the things you were saying about me at least, and possibly others were attempts to cast them in a bad light. Normal analyses are generally done unbiasedly, with thoughts AFTER the various observations. This was just...a mess.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think what might have happened is I meant one thing, and you said another that made it look bad, but was a valid interpretation of what I said. However, I want to do a reread before I am completely sold on that.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, it's your fault with the WIFOM spiral of death, Gimbo!

Ugh...this sucks hard. I know I promised a reread forever ago, but life got in the way rather annoyingly. I'll try to do one tonight since I SHOULD be around.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Um...I think most of us don't know what to do next. I'm analyzing another game right now, so one of the megaposts I've taken to doing won't be coming today anyway, not for this game. If it's required, I'll do one, but for now, I do kinda agree with the possibility of a Chelsea lynch. I also understand the relative sentiment of forbid/Knight being possible scum. What I want to know, however, is where my lover is! I mean, it's hard enough defending the actions of one person, I SURE as hell can't do two!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #343 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I am leaning towards Chelsea/chenshi/forbidden/Knight
I'm leaning towards that's bullshit (I'm biased though :)). Why?

But I'm hesitant because I could also see Adel/SpyreX/Firestarter/Nameless as being a scum pair too... :/
Continuing on, why?

Please give reasons for these suspicions. I'll follow up my suspcions soon as I can dedicate a good block of time to it (i.e. tomorrow)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #349 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:13 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hi, we all haven't died. I'll probably be joining firestarter in the world of rereadness...ugh, these things take forever for me though...I've gotten a distinct dislike for them :S. Well, anyway, feelings post will be up today or tomorrow, whenever I finish slogging through this.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And this is why I'm happy that it's 6 to lynch. NO ONE ELSE VOTE CHELSEA, at least until we've agree that's the best course of action. That said, I actually quite agree with SpyreX's analyis, and would be fine with a Chelsea lynch. He makes the most logical since, and his play has been somewhat lackluster too. (yeah, I know, pot calling the kettle black). Also, how long as it been since Knight has posted?
I think I need a divorce, mod! I'd like to remarry though :P
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #358 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright, fine, if the scum fuck us over don't say I didn't warn you.

vote:Chelseafan

It's kinda pointless now to stop it. However, with Knight gone, if we are right, scum won't jump on the wagon. Chelsea will be stuck at L-1.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Because if Chelsea is scum, my vote doesn't affect anything except by bringing him closer to a successful lynch. If he was town, the scum are going to pile on it anyway, and I wanted to have a measure of control over that. I anticipated the vote would switch to me when I did that. Guess what we are back at? 2 votes on Chelsea. I can now pull it back if the scum jump Chelsea. I'm also confident I'll be around to do that. It's a security measure. You can kill me if you like for it, just that you'll lose the game.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #361 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, if I'm scum, that means the scum also needs another town vote to kill Chelsea. If I'm town, it's a risk, but I think it'll pay off. Harvey could be scum too, which makes this plan possibly useless...but I want to see what happens.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #366 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Fine, fine,
Unvote
. Adel, Unvote me unless you want the town to lose. Or unless you are scum, then I'm safe.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why I'm unvoting despite my plan: It's useless if I'm also at 2 votes. Or anyone else is. The scum get more options and I personally know I'm not scum, much less with Chelsea. My wagon gives the scum a win, so I'm not going to try to tempt them on Chelsea on the off chance Chels is town.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'd vote Chelsea or Chenhsi myself. Though I'd consider Harvey or Zeek also.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #381 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Does anyone else want to follow me on the forbiddanlight wagon?
Yeah, scum does. You'll see them jumping on soon. Assuming you or Chelsea isn't.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #395 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

1. how many forum mafia games have you completed? Let's see...I think 21, if memory serves correctly.

2. what sites have you played on? DDRFreak, Spies 5, and Bemanistyle (note, if you want to completely kill any skill you might have had, play at that last one)

3. In general, are you a new player or an experienced player? I'm considered mid tier at most of my home forums. Probably very low tier here.

4. When did you read the previous run of the last Polygamist Mafia? I didn't. I probably SHOULD have, but I basically went into this game blind. Which partially explains the subduedness because I have no idea what to do except try to hunt scum.

5. Did you read all of it? Which parts? See 4
Answered in quote.

All of us who are town have the exactly the same perspective: there are two other town pairs and two scum pairs. 50-50. I don’t know what forbiddanlight’s vote on Chlsea was for, it could be a distancing measure or it could’ve been a vain hope for a quicklynch...
Neither. It was WYSIWYG. I honestly meant what I said that I planned to see if anyone would jump on Chelsea so I could retract quickly and we'd have hopefully some scum there, or a reasonably WIFOMtastic proof that Chelsea was scum. I retracted when the wagon started forming on me since the scum would have had a town target to hit with all four of themselves, provided none of my voters were scum. And now here we are.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #399 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You wanna know who I feel is town? Spyrex. As such, that includes you Adel, even if I disagree with your current vote (obviously).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #409 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Like I said, I'm probably gonna need a divorce, and this widow will have to remarry :P. Knight kinda bailed out.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #417 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

was spies 5 your first time as scum?
Actually, yes. And then the next game I played at DDRFreak I was scum...then the game I replaced into at Bemanistyle. It was rather ridiculous :P. May I ask why this line of questioning is relevant?

That said, FOS: Harvey Pew, Adel and especially forbiddanlight for their first D2 votes. HP's "punt" is such an obviously bad idea it hurts, I don't even know why Adel thought jumping on what be a good idea, and forbid's sudden change of mind (hoping to quicklynch?) and poor reasoning/defence (and if the mafia start voting while you're asleep?) are IMHO highly suspect. Also, Post 363. Just ... 363.
That's doubtful. I'm online far too much. My sleep range is so small that the mafia would have a hard time getting all four of them online without sacrificing some rest themselves. I was confident I could retract if need be.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #421 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Alright love, so, after your initial facepalm at me and Knight's combined play, do you have any good ideas of how we might be able to pull a town win out of this?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #424 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hiya Adel, wondering if you are around. Could you please answer this for me:
Actually, yes. And then the next game I played at DDRFreak I was scum...then the game I replaced into at Bemanistyle. It was rather ridiculous Razz. May I ask why this line of questioning is relevant?
k thx.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #428 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yep

TWG 68 through 86 (minus the one I hosted)
TWGR 3 or 4-6
Spies 5 of course
Spies 5 after party game

That's...21 or 22, as I thought.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #429 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

as well as another where you made a sweeping generalization about how you behave when you are a werewolf.
Where was this? I really don't have enough data to make one of those guesses. I've been scum...3 times I think. Maybe 4 if I missed one.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #432 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ah, the I have information thing. It does seem to be common between both me in an aux role as well as scum. Well, do I seem to be playing like that now? Of course, any discussion of that bent ends up being WIFOM because if I recognized it, it's possible I changed it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #439 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's OMGUS like hell Adel. While Firestarter's post left me uneasy, your post doesn't make me feel any better. Explain. You don't have to reveal your pro town choice like he's demanding, but honestly, votes without reasoning aren't good play. (Also, I think if you clear Spyrex, you as such clear Adel, and she does have a point with her attempt. I want to see where it goes. She can't set up a mislynch if we pay attention)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #440 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, not quite OMGUS. But close.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #444 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, this is difficult. If you were alone, Adel, I'd be voting you in a heartbeat. But you are with Spyrex, who's been pretty pro town so far...good mindfuck :S. Unfortunately, since I do believe Spyrex is town, I'm kinda in the let's see where this goes before I decide what to do next mood. I guess continue...but let it be noted that you have made my view of your pairing a bit tarnished.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #445 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Im not demanding an answer from Adel, Im asking her for her choice at this time, like she asked of the rest of the players...
Demanding might have been too strong. Still, I don't see Adel's question as harmful. I find her tatics questionable, but I kinda trust Spyrex, so I can't do much about them.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #459 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I chose Spyrex for the fact that he has not given me any reason to think he's scum..
That said, there is no overwhelming evidence to think that he is town...
But when I apply that thinking to everyone, Spyrex is the most townish imo.
This is pretty close to my reasoning. I mostly just felt that Spyrex was interesting in keeping the town honest. During the Gimbo debate, he wanted us to hold off on voting til he could figure things out (though he did hammer, so I guess maybe that's not so great). Today, he has been encouraging discussion and lambasting voters. He also seemed willing to give me a chance to prove myself, and was trying hard to. But, anyway, in the end, it's all subjective, and I'm really interested in seeing your case...because honestly, today my gut has been telling me something is off about Spyrex/Adel. I guess...I dunno...this game was really weird for me. I hope we find a solution soon that causes a town win.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #499 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm still around, and I like my lover's analysis, because it actually gives me a couple reasons for why I might be feeling uneasy about Adel/SpyreX. But, I'm glad we are all debating it first.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #501 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I wish ShyGuy would've replaced in day 1.
This.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The only reason I am not voting is because now isn't the time yet. It is time for more discussion.
I agree with this.
forbidden I think has played a decent game but there has been enough spots that make me wonder.
Understandable. It's been hard getting into all the games I took on. I kinda took on too many so my play has been lackluster in most of them.It's an excuse, but basically the general response to your general accusation. (I think we already danced with an actual case, right?)

Now, you wanna know what I think might be an interesting combination? SpyreX/Adel/Zeek/Harvey. I mean, right now, it seems that you all are going to great lengths to distance from each other. I mean, it's just a feel given the way you are countering the attacks.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What do you think about what I said about Shy Guy's analysis?
To be fair, I'd like to have seen it more in depth. If I were to slog through all 21 of these pages to do an analysis, then I'd dang well provide stronger instances. But, I know he's town as my lover, so while he may have had an agenda, I think his agenda was to find scum, though he might be biased towards an initial view.

If you think its the 4 of us, who would you vote for?
Adel or Harvey. Though I do feel iffy on Zeek.

I am not distancing myself from them. I'm waiting for my partner to finish their data and give a final post then I'll go into it.
Just an impression. I'm not sure I could prove it. Just felt that way.

Zeeks attacks have been very bad on Adel.
Harvey's vote and lack of real input today has been very low quality.
What do you mean very bad? Damaging or weak? Because weak furthers my point. Harvey, I agree with. I'd like to see him post again.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #513 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

His cases, to me, seem to be both weak and parroted on other comments brought up and, of course, are focusing on the hammer fiasco which, I've brought up time and time again as it not being scummy (it WOULD have been scummy if we said we were going to hammer at X and did not do it).
The problem I had with the hammer fiasco was that you were such a proponent of discussion but finally killed him. I mean, it's nothing big, just makes you look a little less good.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #514 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What instances that I provided concerning Adel and chenhsi were not strong? They all seemed like real winners to me.
Strong was a bad word. Not numerous enough or something...I think it may even end up being a difference in analysis style. I'll reread and see if I can point out anything.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #516 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I have more thoughts than I wrote in my notes, and certainly there is more evidence than that which I brought up in my case. I was trying to explain everything I was thinking while being as concise as possible.
This was it. My analysis style is raw data on every player in the game in summary form, followed by thoughts on each player. You mostly focused on Adel and chen, and SSK for clearing. I think that's why I felt your analysis seemed to be a bit narrow or thin.

Like I said, Adel's actions to me look like her ending up saying "I'm going to ignore my plan to clear a townie, and instead hammer that townie." How is that not suspicious?
I think I missed the Adel half of the hammer discussion, and that was a rather large oversight.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #520 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok, first set of crossouts: I am town.
This is the assumption that will make us lose.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #525 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm honestly surprised that that was the part of my analysis (not me clearing Chelsea/Chenshi) that you made a statement about.
That made a bit of sense. I mean, it's WIFOMable, but had logic.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

that was the assumption we had to start with to make any progress in the last run of polygamist. You really should take a look at that day 2.
Is this why you asked all those questions? To see who was the most town so we could make this assumption? I personally don't like how you've been playing. Spyrex isn't as hot as I thought either, but that's more intuition.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #529 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I am too. But, wouldn't it be a great gambit by scum to place a vote down, have the second vote (his lover's) fall down...and then nothing happens...so you all declare it safe to lynch, and BAM, the scum jump on, the town jumps on, we've lost. I don't like it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #535 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why did you place a third vote on Chlseafan earlier?
Explained that already. I knew one of you would switch to me when I did it. So I was prepared to retract if scum jumped on it. I probably also said something to the effect of if no one jumps on it Chelsea is scum. Let me rectify that now by saying that would have been a stupid belief.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #539 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh good, I didn't hold the stupid belief that if no one jumps Chels is scum. I see no real correlation between what I did then and what I accused you two of potentially planning now :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #540 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

What is the point of this post? I don't understand.
A strawman, trying to accuse me of inconsistancy.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #545 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'd also appreciate it if you could look at chenhsi's posts individually (go to the bottom, next to "display posts from previous" and select chenhsi's name, and read him individually). See what you think about chenhsi's contribution to the game.
What contribution? It's the same crap I've expected from chenhsi since the other game I played with him. I don't know if he only does that as scum or only as town, but his play is always like this from what I can tell.

I'd really appreciate for you to read post 259-323 and see if you draw the same conclusions about Adel I draw.
Yeeeah...she kinda went from If Chelsea is scum, Gimbo probably isn't, and if Gimbo is scum, Chelsea probably is, so let's lynch Chelsea to "k, vote Gimbo".

I also noticed I can be quite a bitch when I'm defending myself :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #547 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hm. Maybe it only comes up in context, but the examples I referenced of chenhsi deflecting and of chenhsi being willing to lynch anyone but himself and his partner were striking to me in my read. I point out the post numbers in my notes -- care to look at them and tell me what you think of those posts in context?
I will admit the "anyone but us" comment was rather selfish, and I shouldn't dismiss chen on a meta read. But, personally, I think that that lead will be the one that's most iffy given that meta. In other games where 1 didn't kill all, I'd be all for a chen lynch (I wouldn't let him live to lylo). However, since one takes them all out, I think pursuing one of the other scum possibilities is safer. Just my opinion.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #572 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, to be honest, I think Adel honestly forgot she said anything about hammering Gimbo in 48 hours, and that her hammer close to that time was more in sync with SpyreX's. I however, do agree with most of your other points against Adel.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #577 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Is it just me, or has forbiddanlight been a lot less active in this game since I mentioned how deep a meta check I did on her.
I'm in 8 games right now. I overdid it. 6 of them are on this site. Also, I have nothing really to say. I'm burnt out on this game and just want it to end. But I also want to make sure it's a town win. So, I pop in and out reading the new developments.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #585 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

t seems my partner has been less active, yes. Sad do you not love me?
I did respond to your questions. I really don't have much to say right now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #594 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I have no idea. All I know is Shy Guy is town, and that I actually feel Zeek could be scum.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #597 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What do you think about the Day 1 when Knight said he'd be willing to lynch everyone but Zeek/Harvey.
What do you think about the fact Shy Guy just implicity said Zeek/Harvey are town?
I think Knight was a fucking moron. I think Shy Guy is barking up the wrong tree.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #599 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What do you think about Zeek's play this game?
I don't like it. First there was that analysis which may or may not have been biased. Then he went from me to you all on admittedly weak cases. But I still feel there is distancing factor here, and that the scum team could be Harvey/Zeek/Adel/SpyreX
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #601 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Does that make sense to anyone?
Not really. I've said for quite awhile that I felt Zeek and SpyreX were distancing. Did you just now pick this up?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #604 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbiddanlight wrote: PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject: 59

Now, you wanna know what I think might be an interesting combination? SpyreX/Adel/Zeek/Harvey. I mean, right now, it seems that you all are going to great lengths to distance from each other. I mean, it's just a feel given the way you are countering the attacks.

Just an impression. I'm not sure I could prove it. Just felt that way.
(responding to spyrex saying something about not distancing, same day as above quote)

Hmm, ok, I didn't say it as much as I thought, or I missed some of me saying it. I still say your toolbox argument fails.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #605 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

does that make sense to anyone?
It's possible. I guess you could say my D1 lambasting of Zeek's analysis was distancing too.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #607 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

yeah, the trick to this setup is determining who is town as much as it is determining who is scum.
Well, so far, I've determined I'm town, and I've determined Shy Guy is town. Am I doing good yet :P?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #655 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:54 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

L/A today (though I haven't posted much in this game anyway :S)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #668 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vote: Shy Guy
Isn't there already a vote on him? If not, then part of this doesn't matter as much. But, if there is a vote on him, you just lost us the game. I can't defend my partners actions because I have no idea what he's doing. Well, that's not ENTIRELY true, I know what he said, but I don't know what his motives are. I don't know what Skruffs' meta on him is, but all I know is even if it's unusual Shy Guy is town.
Now, moving along to what Shy Guy has been saying. I've been supporting an Adel/Spyrex/Zeek/Harvey pair for a while, and I still don't honestly think that Skruffs is scum (or chelseafan was). I may have earlier today (hell, I even voted in a gambit that ended up shot down by chen), but right now I think we'll find Zeek is the play, since there seems (so far) to be the most agreement on him (also the most agreement on my pair, but Zeek is singly mentioned most). Either way, I want to see where Adel is going.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #670 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, if there are two votes, what makes you think that both of the votes on him are from townies?
I overlooked that. Although I could argue the scum are waiting for the 2 vote opportunity to jump on someone.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #672 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wait...what? You two have been mentioning ZEEK the most as scum?

I have no words.
No, I was only speaking for myself. But currently, by Adel's reckoning, we have 3 people that see Zeek as scummy. We have 2 that see me as scummy and one that sees Shy Guy that way, thereby putting us at a tie as of yet. I know personally I've been saying that Zeek was scummy, even on D1 though I didn't persue it.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #674 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Limited Access from August 4 to August 16 because of a summer camp.
Not that it actually affects your activity level ANYWAY :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #679 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm. Actually, my vote makes it one vote on each pair, which might be of interest.

Also, 12 days away and self confessed inactivity (#675) really should be enough to have chenhsi replaced.
Ah, well, sorry then. But it's still interesting as you say, and the points not relating to your vote still stand.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #686 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hey armix. I think you count as better than chen :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #702 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

More replacements! Huzzah!

Blah
So, now we have to come up with a new way to accuse someone else? Wonderful *rolls eyes*
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #704 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

My deal is nothing like 4 replacements at lylo in a game where there's links between players.
Besides the lylo part, that was my thought as well. It's like we are TRYING to make this the longest game ever :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #706 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ohh no, we've got a long way to go for that.
What about longest day?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #710 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I suspect that Zeek is scum with Skruffs, so I'll be watching Harvey pretty closely.
Also interesting was that Zeek was at two votes for awhile there. But, given the overall inactivity it's not as telling as it could be.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #719 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Adel then agrees with Shy Guy and votes one of the players. Does not strike ANYONE as a blatant scum gambit, the exact kind of thing that Adel does on a regular basis?? I just came from a "MetaMafia" game where I analyzed ADel's posts very closely (She was scum) and found a bussing tie between her and the last real mafia player. I got lynched anyways, because I am apparently not a very good salesman, but I totally got into ADel's head and I know how she works.
Link this game for me, please. I'd love to have more back up on my thoughts of Adel/SpyreX/Zeek/Harvey. Though, given armix's blantent defense of her, I'm rather willing to change my mind.

So, my scum listing stands (fl/shy guy/Zeek/Harvey). Most confident ShyGuy/fl is scum, small chance of FS/nameless beign scum IMO, but not large enough I wouldn't be comfortable voting Zeek/Harvey over Fl/ShyGuy to ensure a lynch on one of the 2 "groups".

As for most town, I would have to say Adel/SpyreX by far.
Soooo...why am I scum again?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #722 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I suggest you read the part where he auto-claimed in response to Gimbo pushing the movement.

Skruffs, would you be willing to vote Shy Guy over Adel?
That's a false dichotomy and you know it. Give him some real options.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #728 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:41 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

It is? Have you read his last post?
Upon reread of his last post, and the fact that without my contacts in I missed that little line saying Adel is scum, I withdraw the complaint. It isn't a false dichotomy.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #738 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nothing majorly pro-town + flip/flop on Gimbo + odd FoS on Zeek that was not followed up on, which contrasts the one of Nameless (notice how I think Zeek is scum too).
As for that last, I did follow up if you meant the D1 thing about his analysis. If you have something else, please show me so I can...rectify the situation.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #746 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You made the FoS then.... I see no follow up.
Then you are blind or purposely misrepresenting me. What do you think this is:
forbiddanlight wrote:
This is very different from your initial reaction of "let's see what happens" and following Gimbo. Now all of a sudden you decide to go against him and bring up something from a past game (why didn't you bring this up initially?) and then try to quantify it with "LAL" (again, why didn't you bring this up initially?).
Tired. I've explained several times when I posted that I had been up til 4 AM that night (morning?).

You and Knight both talked about voting for Gimbo and then you both did so (in successive posts). How on earth is that me trying to make you look bad by pointing it out? Did you read that and realize it stuck out as something fishy, so you felt like you needed to attack it?

Look at page 9, Posts #205 and #206 - how is my description of that (that you and Knight agree to both vote Gimbo and thus do so) biased at all?
It was biased given the context of the other posts I pointed out:

This is phrased in a way that makes it look bad. Also, I still never said it was a good plan, just that I didn't understand it and wanted to see what would happen, while somewhat sleep deprived.

Now, if you didn't mean to be biased (which I don't buy), prove it. Otherwise, it seems a lot like the things you were saying about me at least, and possibly others were attempts to cast them in a bad light. Normal analyses are generally done unbiasedly, with thoughts AFTER the various observations. This was just...a mess.
That was definitely my lambasting of Zeek's analysis.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #788 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't know about bad but it is a little doomy. We should just accept our fate?
I'm biased since I know Shy Guy's alignment. The good news is he is town so getting things to stick on him would be pointless anyway. Of course, I'm the only one who can honestly say that, so I guess it doesn't help much. What I'm curious about is why Adel is so sure based on those 3 facts.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #801 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Shy Guy, I have one question. Why is Zeek townie. I realize much of my case today was distancing from Adel/SpyreX, which might be a bad idea to pursue since it hinges on unknown alignments, but as I've already pointed out, he had a bit of scumminess going on Day 1 as well. So why is Zeek town?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #829 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

@Adel, forbiddanlight: my next act in this game (other than responding to direct questions/posts) will be to re-read Spryex's cases on Z and re-read MafiaSSK & Z.
Then answer mine. Why is zeek town? Or are you waiting til your review to answer?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #831 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Shy Guy wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

@Adel, forbiddanlight: my next act in this game (other than responding to direct questions/posts) will be to re-read Spryex's cases on Z and re-read MafiaSSK & Z.
Then answer mine. Why is zeek town? Or are you waiting til your review to answer?
The point is I'm going to re-read and give you my new opinion; I see no reason to elaborate on my old opinion when it may completely change after I re-read.
That's fine by me :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #843 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Have fun. Only 34 pages :).
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #848 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

armlx wrote:
Have fun. Only 34 pages
You think its funny, until you replace into a 70 page game. I replaced into 3 within a 2 week period, by the last one I just didn't even both reading.
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia. I replaced in at 65. So, I'm still the least but I still know the feeling.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #854 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nameless wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:You think its funny, until you replace into a 70 page game. I replaced into 3 within a 2 week period, by the last one I just didn't even both reading.
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia. I replaced in at 65. So, I'm still the least but I still know the feeling.
Either I'm exceptionally lazy, or you people are crazy. :lol:[/quote]

Well, I personally feel I'm crazy. I just updated my sig. I'm in 9 ongoings :S. Why do I do this to myself?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #861 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm waiting on the big promised post by Skruffs, and for Erg0 to read the game and give us the answer Zeek never did?
I'm with Adel here :P.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #867 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:43 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, though I find it a little disconcerting that Firestarter was obviously playing such that you think I stood a good enough chance of being scum that you would a) see if you could get me to slip up and b) immediately lay on all this pressure. There isn't a lot I can do to defend myself, not without being able to see into Firestarter's mind and tell you why he did the things he obviously did.
To be fair, I understand putting pressure on anyone who replaces in. If it forces a crack, that's the game right there. Your arguments feel like a strawman.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #871 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:39 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Cyberbob wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

No, though I find it a little disconcerting that Firestarter was obviously playing such that you think I stood a good enough chance of being scum that you would a) see if you could get me to slip up and b) immediately lay on all this pressure. There isn't a lot I can do to defend myself, not without being able to see into Firestarter's mind and tell you why he did the things he obviously did.
To be fair, I understand putting pressure on anyone who replaces in. If it forces a crack, that's the game right there. Your arguments feel like a strawman.
I don't think a strawman is what you think it is.
Well, actually I do. You are ascribing a position to Shy Guy, that he found Firestarter scummy enough to try to trip you up, that I don't feel he really intended. And you are arguing against this. Thusly, it's a strawman.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #872 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Also, who is your partner?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #874 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Give me a good reason why exactly I should be claiming that and I will. You and Shy Guy have failed to do so thus far.
Because everyone else has. Why are you so obstinate?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #877 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Anix isn't playing. I take it you meant armix?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #880 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That's actually a pretty bad answer compared (obv. thus everyone already knows anyway, and see also: if everyone jumped off a bridge etc.) compared to better ones available but I'd imagine somebody probably feels like strangling Cyberbob regardless right now.
It was the most expedient one and the first one to come to mind. Could also shed some light on some things

I think it's pretty obvious that Shy Guy 'intended' to trip up Cyberbob if he were scum, but still knew that it was unlikely to directly work. Also, how is 'attempting to trip up the replacement for somebody you found scummy' a bad thing to be attributing to someone anyway?
It's not bad per se, but it's still a strawman because it's narrowing the field of possibilities to something you feel you can answer, even if it wasn't the original concern.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #882 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

here is a nice global question: who has been holding thier cards close to their chest?
Like, in context of ourselves, or who we think has been doing so?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #918 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

If posting does not pick up soon I will put a deadline in place
Actually, that'd be nice anyway. We need to come to a decision soon. I know discussion is good for the town but this is getting ridiculous.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #932 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nyeh, I wish I knew what to say at this point. I got nothing right now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #941 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

erg0 has made 78 posts elsewhere on this site since his last post in this game.
Um...yeah...I'd argue that's not good...but I kinda did the same thing for awhile. There isn't much getting me engaged.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #953 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, to hopefully shield my lover a little from deadline,
Vote:Erg0
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #958 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, realize I have been semi pushing zeek all game, and Erg0 hasn't impressed me either. Out of the lynch candidates, I feel most confident on him.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #963 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, only two groups are voting Erg0. SpyreX and Adel are lovers, remember?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #989 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think everyone should be voting armlx, and I think we are going to lose if we lynch Erg0, but if a few more days pass buy I will switch because doing something before deadline is better than doing nothing.
You'll switch to Erg0 making it easier to gain what you see as a mislynch? You do realize that it's only who ever has the most votes at deadline. There is no no lynch or anything. Push whoever you think is scum to the end of the day. I'll support you, but I want a case on armix if you haven't provided one, and admitting something that's essentially OMGUS on Nameless isn't helping your case. I want to know WHY armix is scum, please?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #996 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

it basically outs Nameless/Cyber as scum.
How does it do that? I'm willing to vote them if you can explain how.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1000 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I've spent most of my life playing with odds. I'm insane enough to go for an
Unvote, vote: Nameless
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1012 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Wow, that does kinda look bad. The only thing is, I know that you already have tat least two town players on your wagon. If you AREN'T scum nameless (and I'll be surprised if you aren't), then we've already lost since the scum will quickhammer. But, I'm also fairly sure you are scum so that problem won't come up.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1015 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Secondly, you say you like playing with odds, so you voted Nameless and then after three other people voted nameless behind you, with no reasoning stated on anyone's part, you said that it means that Nameless is omst likely scum.

Right?
Not precisely. It's more because of the odds he's most likely scum and he hasn't done anything to diffuse this notion.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1019 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So Adel, I leave the ball mostly in your court. Personally, I STILL think its gonna end up being SG/FL/Erg0/Harvey - but I couldn't seem to persuade anyone too that so.
Not that you can be sure, of course, but I know half that group is wrong at least. I'm really actually most iffy on you two if Nameless is somehow town :S.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1044 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:46 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Shy Guy is definitely scum and has very effectively partnered himself up with ADel. This may be because Adel is scum or because he's just had his sights set on her from the beginning. But I can read Shy Guy, and I know he is scum, call it meta or whatever. An Adel lynch is 85% likely to hit scum, Shy guy is 95%.
Kinda sucks he's not scum, eh? I'm not sure about an Adel lynch, but I could see one.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1079 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Nameless wrote:
armlx wrote:
Unvote, Vote Nameless
... you know what, screw it. I don't quite think I'm able to convince you otherwise in the next few hours or so, and even if Harvey Pew actually showed up on my side it wouldn't help now. :?

*Concedes defeat*

Good game all. (Particularly Adel, although you were actually wrong about one thing.)
Is this supposed to imply regretful townie or defeated scum? Cause either way it's a bundle of WIFOM I'm not taking.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1082 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

deadline time nao?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1085 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

YAY! TOWN WIN! Thank you, Adel and SpyreX!
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1087 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

/takes a bow despite not really doing anything
You had GIMBO as a partner. I don't think anyone expected much with that handicap.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1090 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ah, sorry for being essentially useless most game.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1098 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

4.) @Shy Guy: I still think your first analysis was jaded. Razz I'm really glad I didn't get focused on it (partially because, well, Zeek was sooo scummy to me) but I couldn't shake it all game. It was FL that really made me wonder if you were town. Wink
Meaning I made you think he was town, or I made you think he might be scum?
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”