Identity Reboot [post-Round 10]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Korina »

(If it's still allowed, /in as stranger)
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Korina »

I don’t feel like I could’ve gotten most of these, ngl.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Korina »

I’m honestly interested in next round to see how quickly I get matched with mine.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Korina »

Spoiler: NSFW; Explanation of Anal Beads
They're a bunch of beads of varying sizes held together by string. You insert and remove them from the rectum at varying speeds to help with orgasm.

Wikipedia Page

I'm only spoilering and marking it as NSFW because I'm not sure if that would count as nsfw material, and I'd rather be safe.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Korina »

It would’ve been a boyfriend for me. I’m gay, so it couldn’t be a gf.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 139, Fluminator wrote: The identity left it open. Don't worry I know which one is yours ;)
If you know which identity is mine, why don't you ask me a question about it to confirm ;)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 174, Fluminator wrote:I think I have to use the double dip though.
If you wanted to be lame, you could double dip me and Vash to one of the split identities and be guaranteed to get it right.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Korina »

What? No, that's completely absurd. I would do no such thing! I am an upstanding citizen of the law who certainly wouldn't dare write sevral curse words on a bathroom stall in sharpie and flood a bathroom!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Spoiler: How/Why I Got Expelled From The Fifth Grade
tl;dr - I wrote "sevral curse words" on a bathroom stall, (the actual ones like fuck; not the parent censored ones), and flooded a bathroom. They figured out it was me after having everyone in the school write something that began with "several students" and yours truly was the only one to write several as "sevral".

Longer Version - I had an IEP, (Individualized Educational Plan), when I was in public school. As I got older, I didn't really need it, but in elementary school, I absolutely needed it. It was mostly because I had problems focusing on stuff, and the fact I couldn't pronounce "th" or "s" sounds correctly. My school however, didn't really know what the fuck to do with me, and kinda didn't try to help me. Probably because I was Literally Satan Incarnate™ back then. I spent most of the day in the office because I was always in trouble for varying reasons. It was typically because I wasn't listening to the teachers, or I was fighting with other students, or I wasn't doing my work, or I was Literally Satan Incarnate™. You get the point.

It also didn't help that I was heavily bullied by my peers, to the point they would purposefully change the rules of games around until I decided to quit and sulk in a corner. The teachers also knew about it, but they didn't really bother with trying to solve it; I think because like I've said before, I was Literally Satan Incarnate™ back then. It did kinda lead to me figuring out that if I got into trouble and got ISS, (In School Suspension), they couldn't bully me, and that was one of the reasons why I spent so much time in there. But anyways, you get the general idea of how my elementary school was.

I hated it. The people hated me. I spent literally most of the time in there in the principals office, (to which my mom supposedly was never informed of), and I finished my work relatively quickly. So, I would just sit in there staring at a wall, thinking. Now, I don't remember where exactly I learned the curse words from, (much less where I got the sharpie from—I think I stole it from the principal's office?), but one day after gym, I decided I would go into the bathrooms directly across from the gymnasium with it, and write "sevral curse words" on the stall. Like I said in the tl;dr version, they weren't the parent versions—I literally wrote "Fuck" and other words like it on the stall.

The other thing I did that got me expelled was that I flooded a bathroom. Some of the classrooms were attached to another classroom by a small hallway with cubbies and a bathroom, and I learned if you were careful enough, you could lock and close the bathroom door without it unlocking. I also learned that if you were to take paper towels and place them on the drain, and turn on the sink, it would flood. From what I remember, it wasn't until a few hours later when one of the janitors was going through did they finally notice the bathroom was flooded.

The way how they caught me was extremely moronic too, in retrospect. They had everyone in the school, (at least, I think it was everyone), write a paragraph down that began with "several students" and yours truly was the only one who wrote it as "sevral". I do remember thinking in that very moment they had us write it down that it was to try to figure out who did it, but even with that, I still wrote it the same exact way. I think I over-thought the problem and ended up writing it how I wrote it on the stall because they wouldn't suspect it was me or something? I don't really remember.

There was also the fact that apparently a teacher saw me do it/leave the stall with a sharpie; however, if that was the case, I don't get why they would've had people write down that paragraph. And I also did hear later that I originally wasn't suspected of doing it, but when I was the only one who wrote several the same way, it was kinda obvious. I have no idea if either of those things are true however.

In case anyone wants to know why.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Korina »

I was kinda debating on putting that, but decided against it because 1) I’ve directly stated I am before and 2) I don’t know what the general forum opinion of him is since he’s been permabanned for a few years now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Korina »

/in stranger
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #293 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Korina »

When is round four starting?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #317 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Korina »

So, I was at a summer camp, and we had an archery thing. The instructor had to leave, and me being the dumbass I was asked my friend how much they'd pay me to snap an arrow against my throat. They said $40. So, I did it. It hurt like hell, but I eventually did it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #356 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Korina »

Nope; although, I will admit, it does sound like me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Korina »

I’ll explain nuzlocke story later.

/in stranger again
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Korina »

Caterpie Story:

Several important things before I get into the story:
1) I made the randomization as hellish as possible, to the point I wasn't even sure if the game was beatable—much less playable to begin with.
2) I played with an extremely strict and unforgiving rule set. One fuck-up, and that was gg.
3) I told myself if I could get to Erika, (the fourth gym leader), with my second chance still, the run was possible.
4) That Caterpie run took me roughly sixty hours from the start till the tragic end. That was somewhere in the thirtieth attempts as well, and the farthest I've ever gotten.

Spoiler: Randomization Settings
Pokemon Base Statistics
- Random
Pokemon Types
- Random (completely)
Pokemon Evolutions
- Randomize; Change Impossible Evos

Starter Pokemon
- Random (completely)
Static Pokemon
- Random (completely)
In-Game Trades
- Randomize both requested and given pokemon; randomize nicknames
Rival Carries Starter?
- Yes

Randomize Move Power
- Yes
Randomize Move Accuracy
- Yes
Randomize Move PP
- Yes
Randomize Move Types
- Yes
Pokemon Movesets
- Random (completely)
Every Pokemon Starts With Four Moves?
- Yes

Trainer Pokemon
- Random
Randomize Trainer Names?
- Yes
Randomize Trainer Class Names?
- Yes

Wild Pokemon
- Random

TM Moves
- Random
Full HM Compatibility?
- Yes -
This overrides any other rules, and was only enabled to ensure I can't get softlocked.

TM/HM Compatibility
- Random (completely)

Field Items
- Randomize

Randomize PC Potion
- Yes
Lower Case Pokemon Names
- Yes
Fastest Text
- Yes
Randomize Catching Tutorial
- Yes

All other options not listed were set to the default option.

Spoiler: The Rules
  1. If a pokemon faints, it's dead.
  2. I may only catch the first pokemon I encounter in each area. Static encounters do not apply to this.
  3. Trade Pokemon are not allowed.
  4. All caught pokemon must be nicknamed.
  5. Blacking out is an automatic game over.
  6. No save-scumming or resetting when things go wrong.
  7. Glitchless. That means no MissingNo item dupe glitches or Brock Through Walls, or etc.
  8. The run does not start until Pokeballs are obtainable.
  9. If the first encounter in an area is a pokemon that has already been caught, that encounter is not considered the first one.
  10. In Gyms/Rival Battles, I can only use the same number of pokemon the trainers/gym leader has.
  11. Battle Style must be Set.
  12. Pokecenters may only be used three times before they're considered defunct.
  13. Only five healing items may be used between each gym battle. (Eg. I can only use five before Brock, five after Brock until Misty, five after Misty until Surge, etc.)
  14. Max of ten pokeballs per pokemart.
  15. No masterball.
  16. Can only catch the first encounter in each screen of Safari Zone
  17. No fleeing
  18. One second chance. I may revive one single pokemon throughout the entire run.
  19. All trainers must be fought -> This rule was later changed to "All Rival fights must be completed."

So, obviously, the run was very hard to begin with. Before that run, only, a handful managed to get to Brock, even fewer got past Brock, and then only one managed to get to the Nugget Bridge Rival Fight. So, I had very little hope for this run actually getting far. I said I would give it one final try, and see where it took me. I named myself "I" and my rival "Gary" because fuck Gary. I hate him. Anyways, PC had a masterball, which I couldn't use. Wonderful. I don't remember the other starter options, but I do remember Gary taking Caterpie, and I took Chansey. Anyways, I get through to Viridian Forest, (the first major roadblock of the run), with little to no problems. That's going to be the motto for most of the run as well. "Yea, that's normally a major roadblock, but I did it with little to no problems."

I get through Nugget Bridge Rival with no problems, and through Misty with no problems. At this point, I'm still skeptical of it being a good run,and still winnable, but I was optimistic. Surge and S.S. Anne had zero problems and I got through them pretty quickly. Erika gave me some issues, but nothing major. I got through Erika with my second chance and I was extremely optimistic that the run would win. I kept thinking it was impossible it could fail, and the rest of the run was honestly rather smooth, until Blaine, the seventh gym leader.

My Chansey was close to Level 70, and I still had my second chance. The rest of my team was around Level 50ish, and able to hold their ground, but Chansey was the one I was using the most. In the middle of Blaine's fight, he sent out an Onyx, which hit a super effective crit on my Chansey using self-destruct, fainting it instantly. I had to use my second chance at that point. The rest of Blaine wasn't that difficult, but the super effective crit was absolutely devastating. I remember taking a few days away from the run to recover. By this point, I was close to fifty-four hours in-game, and really getting scared of losing and having another Onyx Self-Destruct. I had spent fifty-four hours, over nearly a month-and-a-half trying to beat this run and I was *this* close to it. Giovanni, Victory Road, Elite Four, and Gary were the only things left in my path.

Giovanni wasn't a problem; I easily wiped him with Chansey. I got through Victory Road with little to no problems, and then finally, the Elite Four. I got through to Lance only sustaining a few minor problems, (Chansey got a few status effects, which I got rid of, which ate into my healing item pool.) The Lance fight took a long time though. I took my sweet-ass time on that fight, trying to make sure nothing happened. IIRC, the fight took me close to two hours from start-to-finish. By the very end of it, I had only lost two pokemon, (a Level 60-something Pikachu, and a Level 70-Something Dragonite), and nearly lost my Chansey to a Self-Destruct. I ended up saving and calling it quits right before the Championship Rival Fight, just to calm down.

A few days later, I ended up returning to the game, and decided to fight Gary. With four pokemon, and only one healing item left, I decided to fight him. I treated it like I treated the Lance fight, really slow and deliberate. The entire time as well, I was violently shaking. I ended up getting through all of his pokemon except his Caterpie without losing anyone. Then, it all went downhill from there. Y'see, Gen One was really weird and buggy, and Hyper Beam was no exception. How Hyper Beam is supposed to work is it's supposed to be a two-turn move. The first turn, you attack, then the second you must "recharge." Except, in Gen One, if you killed the opposing pokemon, you could completely ignore the recharge turn, and attack on your next turn. The Caterpie did that, three times, killing all my pokemon except for Chansey. At this point, I'm really scared. I end up dealing a fair bit of damage, to which Gary heals back it, and this goes on for another hour until I hit a crit. The caterpie is nearly dead at this point, and I felt like I have a chance of winning.

But then... I saw the most accursed words possible. "Caterpie used selfdestruct! It was super effective! A critical hit!"

The caterpie knew self-destruct. The caterpie also got a critical hit. It fainted my Chansey. That was the one thing I didn't want to see happen, but it did. I remember staring at my computer in utter disbelief at what had happened. The one run that actually got to the championship fight was killed by a fucking Caterpie with self-destruct. I've never played a nuzlocke run since that run, nor do I have any intentions of ever doing one again. I personally consider the run a spiritual victory, but not a physical victory.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #380 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Korina »

Bump
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #412 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Korina »

You don’t keep questions nor any lifelines past the eighth match. You can earn more questions past the eighth match, but the ones you earned before it are lost.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #507 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Korina »

Hi, I'm here. I've had zero ability to access the site since pretty much the start of the month, as well as dealing with the flu.

As for the art:
Spoiler:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B