Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Pops may be town. It reads like he’s genuinely sorting as opposed to confibiasing.

~M
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1471, Venus and Mars wrote: Also you saying I’m not “using my own thoughts” , when I clearly am, is bs.
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.

pedit: claiming i am misrepping you when -worst case scenario- we're disagreeing about how we read gamma is now how town sorts me. Also claiming "i'm not reading" is more indicative of a disagreement rather than scummy behavior, which would validate your claim of me being bad town from your point of view, but in no way that should justify a solid scumread. This looks like a bad push, and i'd like to know where it comes from.

I'm not sold on you, because emotional tunnels usually come from town and there's a non-zero chance that you're omgussing me based on a different view of other people's playstyles, but i'd like to learn something about you first. I reiterate my request for a readlist.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Farkran wrote:Speaking about this game wagons, my concern about them is that we are mostly, if not literally only, seeing wagons driven by Severa and sheeped by bitmap and salamence, whereas the rest of the town either joins in their wagon for little reason (once again this is mainly directed at Evenstar, but occasionally TL and Chemist too)
No mention of Alchemist again...

Yeah, this is scum, then I'm speedwagoning Alch tomorrow.

Who knew breaking the chains of devotion would feel so good.
In post 1452, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1429, Severa wrote:note that i also poed an entire majority of the game on d1 (the wagon on evenstar) as town based on my analysis of how the votes were and weren't going onto even.
Yeah, this is a large part of why I'm not pushing so hard against you here. You're arrogant as fuck, but your later play in HoLaS proved that you had the actual skill to back it up. (Even though I still don't like you.)

Also, I find Severa less annoying because I'm able to file the dickishness as "part of the gimmick". Which is amusing.
Honestly Evenstar is my strongest TR, not only because I'm a Masochist because shes such a breath of fresh air for this game.
Farkran to ShiroDrew wrote:do you know why your reads make sense to you? Because you're sheeping general consensus. Take a look at who you are scumreading to see that every single scumread of yours has been easily wagoned on. You're not so naive as to believe wagons against scum aren't meeting ANY resistance.
I dont see their vote on Pops.
Farkran to ShiroDrew wrote:TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
Gonna be hard for nancy to do that in a hydra.

But in all seriousness wtf does that even mean. Are you really trying to say Shiro Drew hasn't been playing? Because YOU HAVEN"T BROUGHT UP FUCKING ALCHEMIST, WHO ISN"T PLAYING.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1476, Farkran wrote:
In post 1471, Venus and Mars wrote: Also you saying I’m not “using my own thoughts” , when I clearly am, is bs.
Show me where you are using your own thoughts as opposed to move people up and down your internal readlist because so far i have only seen general consensus reads coming from you, which MIGHT be ok but i would expect at least some concern when your instinct leads you to vote already populated wagons rather than doubt the town-motivation of any of those wagons.

pedit: claiming i am misrepping you when -worst case scenario- we're disagreeing about how we read gamma is now how town sorts me. Also claiming "i'm not reading" is more indicative of a disagreement rather than scummy behavior, which would validate your claim of me being bad town from your point of view, but in no way that should justify a solid scumread. This looks like a bad push, and i'd like to know where it comes from.

I'm not sold on you, because emotional tunnels usually come from town and there's a non-zero chance that you're omgussing me based on a different view of other people's playstyles, but i'd like to learn something about you first. I reiterate my request for a readlist.
Well sorry but at this point in the game, I’m not making one. When I compare your reads with Pops, his are very nuanced. They don’t read confibiasy. That’s the difference. Why do you persist on insisting my read on you is emotion based? It’s not. It’s based on your drawing conclusions of people’s posts, that don’t make logical sense to me.

Is it a playstyle thing that you your reads seem like you’re clearly misreading things? Why shouldn’t I sr you for that? Why aren’t you even considering that you’re misreading certain posts? Yes, you could definitely be bad town doing this but you’re not even seriously considering what I’m saying makes sense. Why aren’t you doing that?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Farkran »

@salamence Because alchemist is probably town, his only bad move was his vote on kerset but that's understandable from his pov
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hey Sala,

Lets defy god at least until he reads this thread.

VOTE: Farkran
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1478, Venus and Mars wrote:

Well sorry but at this point in the game, I’m not making one. When I compare your reads with Pops, his are very nuanced. They don’t read confibiasy. That’s the difference. Why do you persist on insisting my read on you is emotion based? It’s not. It’s based on your drawing conclusions of people’s posts, that don’t make logical sense to me.

Is it a playstyle thing that you your reads seem like you’re clearly misreading things? Why shouldn’t I sr you for that? Why aren’t you even considering that you’re misreading certain posts? Yes, you could definitely be bad town doing this but you’re not even seriously considering what I’m saying makes sense. Why aren’t you doing that?
VOTE: v&m
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Bitmap »

V&M is not D1 lynch. And honestly, I'm really warming up to their slot although they need more cute anime girls (Shiro I'm looking at you).
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1477, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:Speaking about this game wagons, my concern about them is that we are mostly, if not literally only, seeing wagons driven by Severa and sheeped by bitmap and salamence, whereas the rest of the town either joins in their wagon for little reason (once again this is mainly directed at Evenstar, but occasionally TL and Chemist too)
No mention of Alchemist again...

Yeah, this is scum, then I'm speedwagoning Alch tomorrow.

Who knew breaking the chains of devotion would feel so good.
In post 1452, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1429, Severa wrote:note that i also poed an entire majority of the game on d1 (the wagon on evenstar) as town based on my analysis of how the votes were and weren't going onto even.
Yeah, this is a large part of why I'm not pushing so hard against you here. You're arrogant as fuck, but your later play in HoLaS proved that you had the actual skill to back it up. (Even though I still don't like you.)

Also, I find Severa less annoying because I'm able to file the dickishness as "part of the gimmick". Which is amusing.
Honestly Evenstar is my strongest TR, not only because I'm a Masochist because shes such a breath of fresh air for this game.
Farkran to ShiroDrew wrote:do you know why your reads make sense to you? Because you're sheeping general consensus. Take a look at who you are scumreading to see that every single scumread of yours has been easily wagoned on. You're not so naive as to believe wagons against scum aren't meeting ANY resistance.
I dont see their vote on Pops.
Farkran to ShiroDrew wrote:TL;DR please produce a detailed readlist with only your own thoughts.
Gonna be hard for nancy to do that in a hydra.

But in all seriousness wtf does that even mean. Are you really trying to say Shiro Drew hasn't been playing? Because YOU HAVEN"T BROUGHT UP FUCKING ALCHEMIST, WHO ISN"T PLAYING.
Yeah I agree, Even seems really townie and as for Alchemist, I don’t really understand the tr. I haven’t been able to have a read on him at all but he does seem different here than in CoaLITion where he was way more engaging but I dunno?

It’s hard because I don’t detailed lists early in the game. I don’t make readslists when asked in general and I rarely make detailed ones ever. I make them, when it makes sense to do so.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1481, Farkran wrote:
In post 1478, Venus and Mars wrote:

VOTE: v&m

And you’re voting us here, because why exactly? :shifty:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Yeah, not moving my vote. No way should Fakran be voting me here, especially based on that post. He isn’t reading and that looks seriously scummy.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Bitmap »

feels town that doesn't want to spend 30-40 pages arguing with an RC alternative persona.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1482, Bitmap wrote:V&M is not D1 lynch. And honestly, I'm really warming up to their slot although they need more cute anime girls (Shiro I'm looking at you).
Shiro’s nursing a sick cat but I’ll relay your message.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Bitmap »

You're in charge of handling Severa when he comes charging in this thread all angry because we're not sheeping him btw.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1485, Venus and Mars wrote:Yeah, not moving my vote. No way should Fakran be voting me here, especially based on that post. He isn’t reading and that looks seriously scummy.
I'm challenging you to produce content.

At this point you're null to me, leaning towards town for emotionally tunneling me by claiming i don't read, but i want to know who are your other scumreads - and more importantly, why.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1486, Bitmap wrote: feels town that doesn't want to spend 30-40 pages arguing with an RC
alternative persona”.
Yeah, I think so too but the bolded cracks me up. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1488, Bitmap wrote:You're in charge of handling Severa when he comes charging in this thread all angry because we're not sheeping him btw.
I am? Did you miss the post about him wanting “to rip my head off” (in game)? :eek:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1491, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1488, Bitmap wrote:You're in charge of handling Severa when he comes charging in this thread all angry because we're not sheeping him btw.
I am? Did you miss the post about him wanting “to rip my head off” (in game)? :eek:
Ok fine, we'll make Salamance do it then.

Also do you wanna see my RC impression?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1489, Farkran wrote:
In post 1485, Venus and Mars wrote:Yeah, not moving my vote. No way should Fakran be voting me here, especially based on that post. He isn’t reading and that looks seriously scummy.

At this point you're null to me, leaning towards town for emotionally tunneling me by claiming i don't read, but i want to know who are your other scumreads - and more importantly, why.
Voting me is a really unpersuasive way to get me to do anything. And stop misrepping me. I keep giving you reasons which you keep dismissing as an “emotional tunnel”.

And I clearly am producing content, just content you obviously dislike.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1492, Bitmap wrote:

Poor Salamance. :(

Sure.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1493, Venus and Mars wrote:

Voting me is a really unpersuasive way to get me to do anything. And stop misrepping me. I keep giving you reasons which you keep dismissing as an “emotional tunnel”.

It was quite persuasive if you ask me, and yes you're producing content now, but still refraining from telling me who are your current scumreads besides me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Rather disagree with/dismiss.

You accused me of sr Pops and Even, solely based on my removing them - rather making another townlist without including them, when I re-added Even and not including someone in my townlist /=my sr them. For you to make the statement that I was sr either of them as opposed to being unsure or nullreading is once again a clear misrep. So maybe that is a playstyle thing but It really bugs me how you’re not even acknowledging how scummy that looks.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1494, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1492, Bitmap wrote:

Poor Salamance. :(

Sure.

I have 100% win rate as town on my main.
I have 100% win rate as scum on my main.
I'm better than you.
owo
owo
owo
<double posts>
<double posts>
I'm cute.
What's the point of playing this game if no one listens to me?
Your reads suck.
Stop thinking and start sheeping me.
You're throwing.
I lied about my role (as town)
I lied about my role (as scum)
I'm the best.
I'm a day cop and I have a guilty on Player X.
I'm a day vig and I shoot Player X.
My play is the pinnacle of town.
No one can read me.
My town play is so good.
My scum play is so good.
Fuck this game.
Fuck this game I'm going to play FE.
Actually I lied about my reads, this is who we should really lynch.
You're so fucking scummy but this town is too shit to lynch you.
You're town but this town is too shit so they're going to lynch you.
owo
owo
owo
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Evenstar »

Current assocs:
~ = "Tied to" - Appear connected
/ = "Distant from" - Appear disconnected
# = "Entangled with" - Significant ambiguous interaction

Bitmap ~ Severa
Pops ~ Kerset
TL ~ Severa
TL ~ Gamma
TL ~ Farkran
Severa ~ Sujimichi

Alchemist / Kerset
Chemist / Kerset
Severa / Kerset
TL / Kerset
Salamence / Pops
Bitmap / Pops
Farkran / V&M
Salamence / TL

Alchemist # TL
Salamence # Severa
Severa # V&M
Severa # Pops
Farkran # Sujimichi
V&M # Pops
Sujimichi # TL

Isolated reads
- no associatives or claims, behaviour only, town or scum only, Final Destination
Town:
Kerset
Severa
Pops
V&M
Alchemist

Scum:
TL
Bitmap
Salamence
Chemist
Farkran
Sujimichi

Lynchability indexing:

Self-resolving:
Severa
Bitmap
V&M
Chemist

N1 informative:
Salamence
TL
Farkran

Must die pre-LyLo:
Severa
TL

Leftovers:
Gamma
Sujimichi
Pops
Kerset
Alchemist

I want to dunk one of these 5 people today. Kerset doesn't feel like the one. Pops feels a little better, but I wouldn't prefer their lynch. Alchemist & Gamma get no support. Let's try VOTE: Sujimichi.

blah blah billion previews ye w/e phone dying
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1495, Farkran wrote:

It was quite persuasive if you ask me, and yes you're producing content now, but still refraining from telling me who are your current scumreads besides me.
Yes, because I rely on flips for that.

I townblock in early game, definitely on D1. I challenge you to metacase me and refute this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”