Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by tris »

I am an even night watcher except i don't get results if my target dies. I checked TSE and no one visited him last night. I imagine i might upgrade into a full watcher.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by tris »

i'm having second thoughts about sheep.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm a VT

Is MariaR on so much drugs she makes a role like that, or is MariaR never on enough drugs to make a role like that?

Unwnd did you start loud/announcing or did you upgrade into loud/announcing? The setup spec makes even night watcher seem less likely if you started that way
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by tris »

correction: i'm blocked if the person i'm watching is targeting with a killing action, even if they live.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

I have to give it to everyone here: we have someone managed to bore scum to the point they practically outed themselves by submission. I don't buy NaCL's claim, it makes no sense and really serves 0 purpose especially with how Dunn/DNS neighborhood worked. Abu is begging to be lynched, and then I think tris is being truthful wrt her claim.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

@Pops

I was a fruit vendor. Initially, when I visit someone it is announced in the thread. Pretty much what happened today only now my effect of visiting someone is a means of protection.

Claims

Unwnd - Fruit Vendor / Announce Doctor
Tris - Even night watcher
Dunn - Half of Masonry with DNS (One-shot vigilante)
NAcL - PT Cop
Pops - VT
Abu - VT
Sheep - VT
DEB - VT

--

Dead

Shadoweh - Target Investigator
TSE - Role Blocker
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

Shadoweh wrote:EZ Bake's target is sheep btw
I feel this is slightly important for angle-shooty reasons but won't talk about it much besides a footnote. I feel like Weh was effectively our cop this game in that I theorize that scum members cannot be targets of each other, so if EZ Bake/Sheep had a scum in there it could effectively clear the other?
Stop
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by tris »

why didn't you fruitvend before?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1654, unwnd wrote:I have to give it to everyone here: we have someone managed to bore scum to the point they practically outed themselves by submission. I don't buy NaCL's claim, it makes no sense and really serves 0 purpose especially with how Dunn/DNS neighborhood worked. Abu is begging to be lynched, and then I think tris is being truthful wrt her claim.
Well, you're wrong, but I think there's one PR who's lying. It's possible there are two, but that's far less likely to me, since that would make it both Dunnstral and tris. Zero is possible, but I don't think the scum plan is just to all claim VT in massclaim, unless they were expecting fewer PRs and more VTs.

I don't see how my power's repeated by the Dunnstral/DNS neighbourhood. Yes, it's very similar to a 1-shot cop, but at the same time. I didn't upgrade, so I'm pretty sure I would have been a full investigative or a better investigative. And my role was hampered by the existence of the neighbourhood (at least from a design perspective, not what actually happened). Plus, given who I think Dunnstral's target was (DNS, but I'm like only 60% sure of), the neighbourhood feels like it fit a different purpose and was more giving them a choice.

Shadoweh isn't really a cop, and I have no clue why people have been kind of discussing her upgrading into a cop for quite a while. The rules said that all targets were randomized unless specified otherwise. And I guess it's possible for scum to not have that and not have anyone else know about it, but it doesn't make Shadoweh's power very useful unless she'd know about that rule.

I'm not really sure which of Dunnstral or tris is the scum, though. I'm leaning towards tris, as her role is convenient enough for her to get no results for the rest of the game, and is plausible enough not to get nightkilled. It is possible that Dunnstral is lying about his informed aspect of his role or something like that. But I still believe that there's room for both my role and Dunnstral's claimed role.

I still feel most confident on sheep being scum right now, but I need to look back and see if it's possible for both sheep and tris to be scum. Because that's seeming more likely to me, but right now, I think sheep is the correct lynch.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

tris's role makes no sense in this setup. It can't interact with the fruit vendor because the fruit vendor announces anyway. It can't interact with either DNS or Dunnstral's role, because they kill. That's a lot of things for it to not work on, when it's also even night.

1657 bugs me because unwnd is conftown as far as I can tell, there's few enough PR claims that there should be 0-1 scum fakeclaiming PR and NaCl claimed an innocent on him.

The other most sus claim is NaCl's who played a lot wolfier back when this game was not a lifeless husk.

The coward in me really wants to lynch Abu or Sheep instead and decide on the PRs later, especially since I feel like NaCl and tris are playing more and I might get a clearer read on them next day phase.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 am

Post by unwnd »

I guess PT Cop counts as a informant of scum as well so maybe you're right. Abu is definitely the easiest lynch here.
Stop
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:48 am

Post by tris »

In post 1659, popsofctown wrote: 1657 bugs me because unwnd is conftown as far as I can tell, there's few enough PR claims that there should be 0-1 scum fakeclaiming PR and NaCl claimed an innocent on him.
oh yeah. i guess there's no reason to question unwnd
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by NaCl »

Dunnstral, how did you know DNS was informed and the same as you? Was it as part of the PT from the mod or from your PM, or did you only find out by discussing it with him in the PT?
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

Oops I was busy playing EiMM and forgot about this game.
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

Also, what's a PT cop?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1662, NaCl wrote:Dunnstral, how did you know DNS was informed and the same as you? Was it as part of the PT from the mod or from your PM, or did you only find out by discussing it with him in the PT?
The vig powerup being only available to one of us was information inside of the neighborhood.

Knowing his target was information in my role pm. His role pm had information on who my target was. We also knew our own respective targets
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:38 am

Post by unwnd »

So from what I understand Pops made a conclusion that tris is prob lying and naCL is town for PR reasons and like

I would like to see other formulative thoughts from others
Stop
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Spoiler:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 3.2
sheepsaysmeep
(2)
- NaCl, Dr Easy Bake,
Not voting
- popsofctown, tris, unwnd, Dunnstral, sheepsaysmeep, AbuHumaid

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
(expired on 2019-12-09 18:45:10)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by tris »

alright i'm here just a sec
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I too want to lynch Sheep and Abu
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by tris »

ah, sorry i got distracted.

i think i believe salt's claim actually. pre-upgrade, it's pretty much the only real investigation town has.

but, that would imply to me that all the mafia claimed VT which seems kind of wrong.

i don't know what to do with abu. i want him to be mafia so we can lynch him.

i feel like i'm missing something somewhere
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:04 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1664, AbuHumaid wrote:Also, what's a PT cop?
Gets results of has a PT or doesn't have a PT. So it can identify people like Masons, Neighbours, and Mafia, but not tell which is which.
In post 1665, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1662, NaCl wrote:Dunnstral, how did you know DNS was informed and the same as you? Was it as part of the PT from the mod or from your PM, or did you only find out by discussing it with him in the PT?
The vig powerup being only available to one of us was information inside of the neighborhood.

Knowing his target was information in my role pm. His role pm had information on who my target was. We also knew our own respective targets
Okay, if he knew your target from PM, then this is a town claim unless you've been lying about your role or his. The way I see it, if DNS had so much information about you and you were scum, it would narrow your options in interacting with your neighbour partner too much.

As for tris, I'm less inclined to believe her role, but at the same time, I don't have any real good feelings on pretty much any of the VT claims. I keep going back and forth on pops in my head, and DEB seems like he's just content to sit by and let us lynch whoever without really caring. And at the same time, neither sheep and Abu are doing anything to convince me either. I'd say it's possible that they had a different plan when the claims started, but there were too many PRs so they all decided to claim vanilla, but I still don't feel too confident...

Tris, what made you change your mind on sheep, or make you reconsider? Also, was that always your role, or did you upgrade into it?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 am

Post by tris »

In post 1672, NaCl wrote: Tris, what made you change your mind on sheep, or make you reconsider? Also, was that always your role, or did you upgrade into it?
sheeps explanations of his scumread on me made sense to me. especially when i went and skimmed his iso.

I have not upgraded. I imagine I upgrade into a full watcher or something.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:35 am

Post by unwnd »

I see no lack of indecision when it comes to who we lynch to get a red today, but I do like the idea of maybe setting it up a plan of sorts for selfish reasons. Abu flips red 99.9% of the time this game, and then yeah Sheep is a pocket as well. The PR claims are tripping me up and I would like to see what results can possibly come from them thus further backing my reason for lynching in Sheep/Abu.

VOTE: AbuHumaid
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”