Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2749 (isolation #200) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Chara »

great.
so Chemist is town, Adorable is town (role evidence + lots of play evidence), and RC should be town too.

pedit: i agree with that. i find it more likely there's only one scum left but there could be two. Even i can't really predict.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (isolation #201) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Chara »

anyways, i do agree with that though i'm still not sure. it doesn't really change today's goal.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (isolation #202) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Chara »

a lot has to do with what Even chooses to share with us today. i was hoping to also have Vork to ask, so this is sort of a bad situation.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #203) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Chara »

...okay, so that's interesting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #204) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Chara »

ugh. i'm not able to say any of what i'd like to say.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (isolation #205) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2758, Adorable wrote:If I am reading this right it looks like the only players who are not confirmed are Creature, Wooper, and Evenstar who claimed Survivor? Before, I have been able to read Wooper but in this game he is so hard for me to read and most of his posts along with Creature's posts are fluff. Last day phase Wooper said he was willing to get investigated and I don't like how Creature did not invest Wooper last night. After seeing Bambi's flip do you guys think one of the remaining scum alive is the Godfather/gets investigated as innocent?
hello Adorable! and our "confirms" are more like technical confirms. really, only Chemist is confirmed (i'm assuming you got that FN), and RC and are i more circumstantial.

Even is a survivor 3p, and actually i would appreciate if she would explain more about that again to you since i'm unable to.

also not a fan of Creature's invest choice.
not sure about the godfather thing, i'm not sure if we'll even get another chance of using that or if it's still relevant. we did have a miller flip, so that could be all there is.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #206) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2759, Evenstar wrote:Yes, I can use it to kill a person of my choice tonight. I also don't
appear
to be required to hand it off to anyone else; I'm sending a request for clarification to Morality regarding that now.
Even, do you know how you got the Note?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #207) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Chara »

Even, please read my posts again today.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #208) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2743, Chara wrote:of course you checked Vork... and not me or Wooper. then again, i didn't make a great decision last night either, but we already knew Vork was an untrustable 3p.
In post 2744, Chara wrote:Even should probably have something to announce here. i put my trust in Bambi, but he's dead (as i suspected would be likely).
he said he visited you.
would both of you mind checking with the mod just to be thorough?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (isolation #209) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Chara »

hm. i assumed it went to you automatically because Vork was dead, but if you know it's
your
DN, then that's possible.
but i'm not sure why the DN would go to Vecna at all instead of just hopping straight to Vorkuta.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Chara »

i'm not sure how to approach this, i'll be honest. it's a little awkward all around given my inability to talk about important things and your alignment. what are you thinking? about the number of DNs, and about who you would want to lynch. or i guess, what you'd like to do in general.

in a non Even related note, i can only see myself lynching Creature or Wooper today, but i don't want to rush into anything.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (isolation #211) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Chara »

the other thing is that i know Even is aware that we could just choose to lynch her here, but she decided to out having the DN anyway.

i'm going to take a break from this and see what everyone has to say, i suppose.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2794, Creature wrote:Oh well, this didn't work out at all
i'm curious about what you were trying out in the first place.

and i don't think they're benign or malevolent. they're neutral.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Chara »

sorry, it's exams right now and just in general a lot going on.

why not fake a guilty? or, i'm wondering what would have been a useful reaction to you making a bad investigation choice, in your opinion?

Even: i'm assuming you mean ending the day with an NL and letting you kill? wouldn't that just get you killed?

and we don't really know how the Death Note moves, except for what Even has confirmed as true. i don't know if killing a player/hammering them also steals a DN they're holding.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2829, Creature wrote:Damn, whoever is town from Adorable and Chara, why play like this to me?
what do you mean by that? unless it has to do with inactivity, in which case... well, sorry that life is happening.

does anyone else (besides Creature) have any strong opinions on what i find a very important question? namely, do we kill Even here or don't we? i'm obviously sympathetic to the idea of leaving her alive to do Death things, but i'm aware of how bad that could go.
RC, you voted Creature, so i'm assuming that means you're cool with Even? can you talk about it?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2815, Creature wrote:If Even wins with scum and has death note basically we are in:

5v2
If we mislynch:
4v2
Groupscum gets to kill one, Even another:
2v2

Uh oh
Even is confirmed to win with scum by her survivor claim, so this could happen. actually, i thought scum might kill her, but they really don't have any reason to provided she chooses town to kill tonight (and why wouldn't she?).
so... yeah, am i just blind? for whatever reason i don't want to do it, but we probably don't have the choice of letting Even live. she's basically a kingmaker tonight, if she kills scum we win, if she kills town scum wins, and she wins either way.
i know that's obvious to say, but whatever.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2847, Evenstar wrote:if I survive today I kill you and we both win 'cause Light doesn't count as dead yet, stop fucking this up
you can still win by killing me?

and i'm not "coming at you", just stating the situation as i understand it.
and forgive me if i don't fully understand how NLing today and having you kill me is beneficial to
my
wincon.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2851, Evenstar wrote:Why hasn't Wooper flipped btw? Or did I miss that?
i'm also not sure why, he's just said he has reason not to.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2844, RCEnigma wrote:Do we know the order the death note was passed around?
we do, Even told us earlier.
she said it was Wooper > Chara > Chemist > Chara >
Bambi
Even
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2855, Chara wrote:
In post 2847, Evenstar wrote:if I survive today I kill you and we both win 'cause Light doesn't count as dead yet, stop fucking this up
you can still win by killing me?

and i'm not "coming at you", just stating the situation as i understand it.
and forgive me if i don't fully understand how NLing today and having you kill me is beneficial to
my
wincon.
i just understood how you came to this conclusion, that's on me. i'm only town, i don't have any secondary wins.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2843, Adorable wrote:What do you guys think of this post from Mordhaus when he outed himself? Do you think there are 3 mafia and 2 third party? 4 mafia and 2 third party looks unbalanced in a 15 player game.
there is probably only one mafia left, after going through this amount of the day i think it's safe to conclude that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2885, Almost50 wrote:I was obviously joking in that hood. I knew Chara would be reading, so I was messing around with them.
i appreciated it!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Chara »

the biggest thing i got from Even's posting is that Wooper can't be scum if there's only one left thanks to Creature's result. which for me at least is very significant. i know there's edge cases where Wooper is some sort of godfather but i kind of don't care about that at this point.

i will say that the Vorkuta kill is pretty wtf for whoever made it, so i'm just going to dismiss it. there just isn't a reason for anyone to make the kill that i can think of. the only suspect with any sort of motive i had was Even and i'm convinced by now that she only just got the DN when she claimed.

i'm not sure of another way to prove the last scum isn't me. i think very compelling evidence is the fact that Even now knows how to murder me thanks to Chemist flipping. and Chemist flipped because i asked him to. it would be almost (not actually one, i would rule, but a pretty stupid idea) a gamethrow to willingly do that as the last scum (Almost was already a treestump at the time, which doesn't count for parity regardless of any wincons).

also, i probably don't need to explain that if i were scum, it would mean i killed Bambi. which... ended in Even having a death note. what kind of plan is that?

i'm pretty much settled on Creature at this point. not voting because consistently sleeping for an hour a night means i keep missing obvious things in my head. so i'm going to take more time on it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Chara »

where were you talking to the monkey, Wooper?

i am admittedly a bit confused. you fakeclaimed traitor to the scum?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Chara »

i at first thought you were outright scumclaiming to win with Even, but then you said you wanted to lynch Creature so i'm moving to this assumption.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Chara »

thanks for ending it guys. was a rough game for me too, but thanks for modding as well, Morality.

didn't mean to stall out the last day, won't go into why. definitely had fun while i was here.
pretty disappointed with my reads this game as a whole, but i can try to apply myself better for the next.

i really wanted to live up to my status as a red herring (useless role, but a lot of other roles centered around trying to kill me/not kill me) but i think i ended up being more of a burden than i would've liked. thankfully, others picked up the slack PR-wise (shoutout to Mizzy, RCE, Bambi, and others).

Wooper preventing scum from being able to effectively strategize with the Shinigami helped too as well, i think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”