Non lmh [1]:
Flavor Leaf
UnaBombaH [0]:

Gamma Emerald [1]:
Garmr
Saudade [0]:

Not Voting [3]:
Wake88, january, Skellen

With 13 in play, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-21 22:10:00)

Notes
- skitter30 is regularly V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
- Wake88 is V/LA until 12/18
- Sweet pagetop dude
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 744, skitter30 wrote:
In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 726, skitter30 wrote:tic tac is probably town
Why
Because they dont feel like scum

Una is probably town too

VOTE: garmr

Dont forget that fl is scum if i get murderized in the night ^
I very much disagree on TikTok
He’s reactive, fluffy, and is not taking pressure well
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 401, Garmr wrote:@MariaR
Sure what makes my tic tac read interesting and what parts do you want to discuss?
What makes someone seem like ‘ml bait’ to you. This is a pretty broad statement I see a lot so I wanna see what makes someone ‘ml bait’ to you. Whenever see have an easy lynch I always see that statement go around, so what’s your reason?
In post 403, Garmr wrote:Also MariaR what do you think about Una soft claiming masons with you?
Why would I ever answer this question?
In post 407, january wrote:
In post 394, MariaR wrote: Saudae and Jan feel pretty blindly stupid. I mean that in a good way though, like I don’t see an agenda in the posting. I think Tic tac looks pretty bad though.
ow but thanks i guess

what exactly do you mean by an agenda? do you think scum will have an agenda already?
and: do you think it's possible for town to have agendas too?

basically
how do you tell someone's scum from having an "agenda"?
Scum always have an agenda town sometimes don’t, that is the key. I know I as town have an agenda in fact, most of the time I do. But with your and asds back and forth I didn’t see an agenda. Most of the time even when scum try to hide that fact they rear it’s head in one on ones. I didn’t see anyone try to win the argument, mostly just useless fighting.
In post 409, Saudade wrote:dont tell me how to play my game
You’re being anti town and flooding the page with mostly nonsense. It’s not fun. You should at least try to control yourself for others.
In post 415, Flavor Leaf wrote:Okay, guys...since you totally seemed to have it go right over y’alls heads...

My reads prior to my LNT was fake because I was baiting people onto my wagon.
Okay you’ve baited me into thinking you’re scum until you change my mind gl.

‘Let me try to bait people by acting a certain way to get votes on me’
?????????????? What kind of logic is-like-wat this isn’t needed. I get reaction tests I do them, but you don’t do it like that because it’s just a waste of time.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 446, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also,
Maria
, I said out of context because I had read that post earlier and my first reaction was like “ew no”
*Thumbs up*
In post 452, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because you’re blatantly mason fishing and given what happened that game I would definitely expect you to not do that.
Pro tip this is more likely to come from town than it is as scum because scum don’t wanna draw aggro but ay that’s just my take.

Page 24 skitter announce with FL feels real. Don’t know what that implies, but since FL is scummy that makes kitter towny.
In post 619, Non lmh wrote:yeah, fl-jan-una is my solve,, GE has a false positive on fl
k, I had fun, lynch me,, LYNCH ME
if you're town, LYNCH ME, but only if you're really town
VOTE: Non
Oh we really be having fun now aren’t we.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Given how much he’s posted and how much people talk about him this is the best lynch by far.

I could get on a few others Like Saudade I like that wagon.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

Una and Non are people I'd also vote. But yeah there's a catch up woo.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How does your given reasoning equal Flavor being scum/a good vote? You’re aware he’s claimed a Cop-like role, right?
I think I’m TRing your play rn though, Maria
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 755, Gamma Emerald wrote:How does your given reasoning equal Flavor being scum/a good vote? You’re aware he’s claimed a Cop-like role, right?
I think I’m TRing your play rn though, Maria
Honestly, I 100% forgot that he claimed cop during my second/rn catch up because I'm a bit tired but, I don't think he's true claiming and it's NAI for him. For my reasoning, a lot of people have interacted and talked about FL and FL has a ton of posts on his own. If he's scum? That's so much information for us to go off of. If he's town? Still a shit ton of information to go off of. If I was hard tring FL I wouldn't vote him but considering he's scummy I like the vote.

I'm a bit confused why you're townreading me since I feel like I could've put a lot more effort into my catch up and just....didn't but I'll take it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Your effort is low but your heart seems to be in the right place

And I can see the validity of that reasoning, but seeing as Flavor is a townread of mine + TikTok’s counterwagon I’m very against that lynch happening.
<Embrace The Void>

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Skellen »

This is such a weird game.

I am probably still in for a FL lynch, even although he seemingly quitted for real. :(

My already stated doubts about his role being town aside rereading him I also don't get his progression on the skitter slot. It looks weird to me that he got his early gut townread on Robb because of something completely nai, yet after skitter repped in he scumread her later with the argument that scum!skitter is townie and that people would never lynch her because she is obvtown yet literally the majority of the playerlist is saying that her slot is town because of Robb's rep-out and even bother to outline it is not because of skitter herself.

@Una:
What do you think is scum!FL's game here with his claim? While I see the claim as scummy I don't see any use in it for scum!FL either.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Skellen »

@Una:
And again, care to explain your progression on tictac? I don't get how you went from being on the fence about him with leaning rather town to thinking he would be an ok lynch when you just thought he might be town. Or was the town tendency only because you are suspicious of the people on his wagon?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Skellen »

@Garmr:
What is it that is bothering you about Gamma? By going through your ISO it feels it's mostly for his reasoning for voting you and maybe his reasoning for voting tictac(?) and by certain interactions. Why do these come from scum and not "bad town"? Not really getting the scum vibes there.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Skellen »

I am unsure about tictac. Was mostly skimming his posts because these quote walls are difficult to read, looking now more at them I am surprisingly mindmelding with him on some subjects (mostly regarding FL), these seem to be the most substantial statements of him.

I can see the scumreads for the wagon hopping and especially the way he dealt with his Saudade scumread though.

I am not sure though if I get the reactionary argument. I would have assumed it is for only responding in these quote walls with comments, however looking at some of his games that seems to be the norm, just that he seems to be more abrupt with his comments here. Do you think he is lacking any initiative here, Gamma? Your reasoning in # kind of suggests (to me at least) that it is rather for his style of posting just looking unreadable/fluffy?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Saudade »

Adding Skellen to my townbloc
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 761, Skellen wrote:I am unsure about tictac. Was mostly skimming his posts because these quote walls are difficult to read, looking now more at them I am surprisingly mindmelding with him on some subjects (mostly regarding FL), these seem to be the most substantial statements of him.

I can see the scumreads for the wagon hopping and especially the way he dealt with his Saudade scumread though.

I am not sure though if I get the reactionary argument. I would have assumed it is for only responding in these quote walls with comments, however looking at some of his games that seems to be the norm, just that he seems to be more abrupt with his comments here. Do you think he is lacking any initiative here, Gamma? Your reasoning in # kind of suggests (to me at least) that it is rather for his style of posting just looking unreadable/fluffy?
I haven’t seen much initiative or expansive content in his wall, no. And I wouldn’t call his style unreadable, but I’d say it’s a stylistic argument, yeah.
<Embrace The Void>

january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by january »

In post 597, skitter30 wrote: i'm not sure tictac is scummy here; i feel like their play here is comparable to the newbie, actually
i reread the newbie game (viewtopic.php?t=81110&f=50 if anyone wants it i guess)

and i do think at least tictac's walls this game seem somewhat consistent
i guess i just had some vague impression that they were different i guess
so this part of my gut read is wrong i guess

but in that game i felt like tictac was infinitely more active
in terms of post counts too (mostly NAI i think), but more like pushing on ppl and trying to get answers to questions and stuff
this game feels a lot more reactive and lacks the active pushing stuff and i feel like that's how tictac would play as scum
i guess it could be that this is a larger game? i'll try to find something else to compare w/

thoughts on this would be appreciated if anyone has em
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by january »

so far all my scumreads in my two games have been wrong so i'm kinda hesitant to actually make one
but there's definitely a different tone in this game and i don't think his play here is consistent with the newbie

i tend to make townreads and and scumread based on PoE better
i guess probability-wise it's more likely to have a correct townread but.. eh

probably bombed the final but i'm still here yay
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 760, Skellen wrote:@Garmr:
What is it that is bothering you about Gamma? By going through your ISO it feels it's mostly for his reasoning for voting you and maybe his reasoning for voting tictac(?) and by certain interactions. Why do these come from scum and not "bad town"? Not really getting the scum vibes there.
I been contemplating it but it feels weird gamma would scum read me for that after all we been through together he knows my personality is the type to do that as both alignment and he never had a point to scum read me after that.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 766, Garmr wrote:
In post 760, Skellen wrote:@Garmr:
I been contemplating it but it feels weird gamma would scum read me for that after all we been through together he knows my personality is the type to do that as both alignment and he never had a point to scum read me after that.
I was kinda eager to see this response because it looked like your SR on me had cooled a while back so I wanted to see whether you were holding onto that read
I am starting to warm up to being town rn

Also, I have an associative read that is based on TikTok’s flip that I want to state but not state whom it’s on or what it is
<Embrace The Void>

january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by january »

didn't realize FL said he's not coming back lol

this isn't consistent lol
In post 643, Flavor Leaf wrote:I got an ego, but I’ll put the game victory over everything still.
so i'm gonna say he's faking it and i have no idea why he'd do it as town OR mafia

now come back and explain thx (:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wot
<Embrace The Void>

january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by january »

wot wot

is that directed at me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He only said it’s for the day phase
I feel like he does that a lot actually, maybe it’s a meta lead I can try
Pretty much the way you meta Flavor is you catch him once with a tell and he instantly fixes it
He’s like Mr. Freeze in Batman: Arkham City
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wasn’t really at you, more at what you said
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 767, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, I have an associative read that is based on TikTok’s flip that I want to state but not state whom it’s on or what it is
So you don't want to state it then
In post 764, january wrote:
In post 597, skitter30 wrote: i'm not sure tictac is scummy here; i feel like their play here is comparable to the newbie, actually
i reread the newbie game (viewtopic.php?t=81110&f=50 if anyone wants it i guess)

and i do think at least tictac's walls this game seem somewhat consistent
i guess i just had some vague impression that they were different i guess
so this part of my gut read is wrong i guess

but in that game i felt like tictac was infinitely more active
in terms of post counts too (mostly NAI i think), but more like pushing on ppl and trying to get answers to questions and stuff
this game feels a lot more reactive and lacks the active pushing stuff and i feel like that's how tictac would play as scum
i guess it could be that this is a larger game? i'll try to find something else to compare w/

thoughts on this would be appreciated if anyone has em
In post 765, january wrote:so far all my scumreads in my two games have been wrong so i'm kinda hesitant to actually make one
but there's definitely a different tone in this game and i don't think his play here is consistent with the newbie

i tend to make townreads and and scumread based on PoE better
i guess probability-wise it's more likely to have a correct townread but.. eh

probably bombed the final but i'm still here yay
Interesting, kind of.

Also, maybe you should focus on finding town and working with other people instead of finding scum

Skellen, I don't have an opinion on you

In post 744, skitter30 wrote:
In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 726, skitter30 wrote:tic tac is probably town
Why
Because they dont feel like scum

Una is probably town too

VOTE: garmr

Dont forget that fl is scum if i get murderized in the night ^
Unfortunately you're not very convincing with this
january
january