Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

It should say that instead, then, that's not an equivalent statement. They're both very positive statements. It's not necessary to exaggerate the truth to demonstrate you play well as town.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:20 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I agree. I'm just trying to make sense of it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll fix it more tonight. I got back home at like 4AM and wrote this and still kind of out of it.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

nth RC paragon

whichever one ends up being valid
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 703, Dannflor wrote:
nth RC paragon

whichever one ends up being valid
nth RC paragon
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

How many nths does it take for a nomination to be in consideration?

Asking for a friend who wants to keep her support for RC paragon informal to better stay butthurt about losing a game.

But really I am kind of confused about the nthing dynamic since some categories like White Knight seem like they might not have enough people familiar with the performance to nth it even if it deserves to win, so I would hope they're not required, but Ali posted "bold your nths" a bunch of times so it must be important.

Are they used when a category gets crowded enough it'd be too much work to judge them all?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pretty sure it doesn’t even need to be Nth’d. That’s just to add extra oomph to the Nom without having to do a separate write up.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

Who are the judges?
"Well, I..."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 697, Oversoul wrote:
Paragon
12/19/19 bitmap RadiantCowbells Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick
Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow
Before I get into the game, I need to talk about RC and his "character". When you think of typical Paragon players, you imagine those charismatic scum hunters who are able to charm the rest of town into lynching scum. And sure, RC a few years ago might have started out like that. But no, that's not RC or at least where he is now.

When you first play against RC as scum, you assume he's just another player and your scum pt is more focused around how you'll play around town. A few pages in you and your whole scum team gets caught but you shrug it off thinking nothing will come out of it. Well, you're wrong. RC then grabs town and forcibly tells them how to vote causing town to just lynch scum after scum until they're all gone.

For the more experienced scum players who have to deal with town RC, they don't really talk about how to manipulate town. They talk about how the hell do we get RC out of this game and fast.

In Magical Girls U Pick, RC had all the scum correctly pegged on Day 1.

In Magia Record, RC nailed all the scum players within Day 1 and 2. It was pretty brutal and he forced all of town and managed to get them to sheep him.

RC isn't your typical Paragon player but he is definitely a Paragon tier player. He doesn't serenade town, he dictates the lynches. And he has amazing accuracy doing so. His white seal butt asserts dominance in every mafia game. He's probably the most deserving of Paragon this year.

In Baton Pass, RC correctly found all scum on Day 1 and Day 2. The only reason he did not lynch all the scum is because of a trust tell committed by one of the scum members and having his attention diverted by his hydra partner. When RC is alone and has full ability to play how he wants to play, he is devastating to play against as scum. While RC is not without his faults (he is quite an emotional Player), he deserves to be inconsideration for Paragon this year.

In Public Cop, RC found both scum literally within 3 pages of the game starting. I don’t think I have ever played with a person who is that good at catching scum. RC is so good that there have been times when people thought he was cheating because of how accurate he is. His consistency across YEARS let alone the games this year shows he is deserving of a Paragon nomination. It isn’t our fault he can tap into the collective consciousness of the universe and figure out who is scum that way.

In short, ban RC to Ubers.
year.
In post 694, Alisae wrote:nom doesn't count it needs 1 more game
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Moment of Brilliance
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 705, popsofctown wrote:How many nths does it take for a nomination to be in consideration?

Asking for a friend who wants to keep her support for RC paragon informal to better stay butthurt about losing a game.

But really I am kind of confused about the nthing dynamic since some categories like White Knight seem like they might not have enough people familiar with the performance to nth it even if it deserves to win, so I would hope they're not required, but Ali posted "bold your nths" a bunch of times so it must be important.

Are they used when a category gets crowded enough it'd be too much work to judge them all?
they’re not required but people love to nth things even if it doesn’t make a difference in the end.
It got to a point where there was so much constant nths that I decided to hear people out but I tell people to bold nths because at a young age, I was blinded by feral crane hawks.
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Master Strategist
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 708, Alisae wrote:
In post 697, Oversoul wrote:
Paragon
12/19/19 bitmap RadiantCowbells Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick
Before I get into the game, I need to talk about RC and his "character". When you think of typical Paragon players, you imagine those charismatic scum hunters who are able to charm the rest of town into lynching scum. And sure, RC a few years ago might have started out like that. But no, that's not RC or at least where he is now.

When you first play against RC as scum, you assume he's just another player and your scum pt is more focused around how you'll play around town. A few pages in you and your whole scum team gets caught but you shrug it off thinking nothing will come out of it. Well, you're wrong. RC then grabs town and forcibly tells them how to vote causing town to just lynch scum after scum until they're all gone.

For the more experienced scum players who have to deal with town RC, they don't really talk about how to manipulate town. They talk about how the hell do we get RC out of this game and fast.

In Magia Record, RC nailed all the scum players within Day 1 and 2. It was pretty brutal and he forced all of town and managed to get them to sheep him.

RC isn't your typical Paragon player but he is definitely a Paragon tier player. He doesn't serenade town, he dictates the lynches. And he has amazing accuracy doing so. His white seal butt asserts dominance in every mafia game. He's probably the most deserving of Paragon this year.

In Baton Pass, RC correctly found all scum on Day 1 and Day 2. The only reason he did not lynch all the scum is because of a trust tell committed by one of the scum members and having his attention diverted by his hydra partner. When RC is alone and has full ability to play how he wants to play, he is devastating to play against as scum. While RC is not without his faults (he is quite an emotional Player), he deserves to be inconsideration for Paragon this year.

In Public Cop, RC found both scum literally within 3 pages of the game starting. I don’t think I have ever played with a person who is that good at catching scum. RC is so good that there have been times when people thought he was cheating because of how accurate he is. His consistency across YEARS let alone the games this year shows he is deserving of a Paragon nomination. It isn’t our fault he can tap into the collective consciousness of the universe and figure out who is scum that way.

year.
In post 694, Alisae wrote:nom doesn't count it needs 1 more game
The rules do not say 3 games need to be linked, just that three games need to be submitted. I submitted 4 games so I don’t see the problem.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Kodak Moment
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy. This ploy and eth0s 1v1 with Dunn and none of us completely understanding the mod’s ruling on the tie votes. Scum!Dunn and Chenn also had two votes on eth0s. This vote was one of the most exciting nailbiters I had ever seen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

Paragon
12/19/19 bitmap RadiantCowbells Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick |
Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow | Micro882: Public Cop 9P

year.

pretty easy fix either way
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Thank you Dann!
See Oversoul, was that so hard?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Also Dann you should link Baton Pass since that was referenced in the nomination
GTKAS
| here.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 715, Alisae wrote:Thank you Dann!
I’m mobile, so yes.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

wasn't sure if 3 games was the limit or not

Paragon
12/19/19
bitmap
RadiantCowbells
Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick
|
|
Micro 882: Public Cop 9P
|
Baton Pass

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 717, Oversoul wrote:
In post 715, Alisae wrote:Thank you Dann!
I’m mobile, so yes.
you could just say that instead of claiming that submitting =/ linking
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Alisae »

see Dann is so nice
he even took the time to color it in for me
Dann is great
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 711, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Master Strategist
this is the wrong category.
In post 713, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Kodak Moment
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy. This ploy and eth0s 1v1 with Dunn and none of us completely understanding the mod’s ruling on the tie votes. Scum!Dunn and Chenn also had two votes on eth0s. This vote was one of the most exciting nailbiters I had ever seen.
You already submitted this nom in the correct category, Moment of Brilliance, its not being counted.
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wasn’t sure which one was more applicable, so I decided to submit both. I didn’t intend to have him nommed for both categories.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 722, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wasn’t sure which one was more applicable, so I decided to submit both. I didn’t intend to have him nommed for both categories.
However, I still don’t see why it can’t also be submitted for Kodak Moment as well?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Thread updated
GTKAS
| here.