Open 84 - Fire and Ice Mafia - Game Over!

Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Scigatt »

/confirm
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Scigatt »

Vote:armlx
for not being in Op. 62 with me in daytime simultaneously.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Scigatt »

so...now what?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Scigatt »

Everyone, cool your heels. Keep in mind that this is his first game here. This means he is probably inexperienced. Personally I don't think that his responses can be construed as being scum or town, and can be wholly explained as being a newb who got a little scared. I think that those who voted for him after the lynch are just overeager for reasons.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Taking a look over this game so far...

I never thought Chubbs was scummy. To me, his posts indicate the classic symptoms of acute newbieitis(as opposed to chronic newbieitis, but that's off-topic). I can't see anything otherwise that points to scum.

Joubert's post #64 is super-scummy. He's definitely on my scum shortlist at the moment. I'd like to see at least one more post from him before I decide whether to jump on the bandwagon, though.

I suspect that Alabaska is BS'ing us when he says that Chubb's play is more noobscum, but it's just a hunch. Alabaska, do you have any solid reasons for believing this?

rofl, I agree with your suspicions on ssf, but Geddingsworth seems like town to me right now. While IMO he is being too hard on Chubbs, I don't see anything that he's done so far that is scummy. Can you elaborate?

P.S.:Snix, look at Open 62
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alabaska J wrote:now all we need is joubert…
Got any answers for me?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Joubert wrote:
Roflcopter wrote:hi. its not his posts changing that make him more likely to be town, its the attitude of others in some extremely scummy posts towards him that make him more likely to be town. two separate people (joubert, alabaska) are trying desperately to orchestrate his mislynch in a way that can lead to a second lynch tomorrow of someone not in their scumgroup. joubert is the one doing this the most obviously. and yes, we're lynching somebody already if the town would get off of their asses and do it, because there really should be no question that joubert is scum after his
"lynch x as town today, lynch y tomorrow!" post. that kind of bullshit doesn't come from pro-town players, that comes from people who have a specific agenda of keeping their scumgroup off the chopping block in mind.
Damn... So you really didn't understand. I mean, I gave you the benefit of the doubt for so long, but you still manage to cling on such misunderstanding of your part? Incredible. And now, from that false logic, you're trying to do the very thing you'd like to incriminate both Alabaska and me for, i.e., orchestrating lynches based on irrecevable premises...

By contrast, I am prudent, so I'll give a...

FoS: Roflcopter

... for now...

And while I'm at it...

FoS: Mik5
, for obvious copycatting...

Of course, I will dampen them if you are willing to readjust your aim. On the other hand, if you keep trying to envenom the situation, the FoS will transform into a Vote...

Oh, and a last comment. Seeing how the bandwagon got aligned this fast without much content, we're good to go to catch scum from those who hopped last. Stay sharp, folks...
What is that misunderstanding? I'd like to know, because I seem to be under the same 'delusion', as you would call it. As what rofl did, I believe it's been explained at least twice(definitely once) before.

FoS:Joubert

If you can say what misunderstanding rofl has, don't hesitate to answer.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Scigatt »

EBWOP:I noticed that your vote is already on rofl.

I don't think any townie would forget where their vote was.

Vote:Joubert

P.S.:If you have the answers I asked for, please don't hesitate to answer, even in twilight. This applies to Alabaska too
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alabaska J wrote:FUCK i hammered :/

That's what I get for reading the thread at 1:00 in the morning :/
Answers?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by Scigatt »

EBWOP:Also, I forgot to unvote, so my vote is technically on armlx.(So Alabaska didn't hammer)

unvote

I'm willing to hold off voting at least until Joubert posts again.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Alabaska J wrote:
Scigatt wrote:EBWOP:Also, I forgot to unvote, so my vote is technically on armlx.(So Alabaska didn't hammer)

unvote

I'm willing to hold off voting at least until Joubert posts again.
Thank god. I'm not Rosso Carne; I don't like hammering that quickly. Also, me answering your question simul'd with you asking me to answer your question.

Before Joubert is hammered, I want to hear what armlx thinks is fishy. Then I think we a re god for the most part, although I personally would like everyone to check back in to state they are good with their vote (this is probably wishful thinking but w/e).
What do you think of the fact that Joubert threatened rofl with a vote despite his vote being already on rofl.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Scigatt »

Quick thoughts:

Considering what happened, I don't think that Chubbs is Ice scum(Nothing so far can be said about whether he is Fire scum). I just don't think it's likely that a hypothetical(?) Icescum-Chubbs would off ssf(this depends on his hypothetical partner, of course). I think it's much more likely that the Ice Mafia were trying to frame Chubbs with this kill.

Also, I'm really starting to be suspicious of Geddingsworth. Along with what rofl said, he suddenly changed his vote to hammer rather suddenly. He's been rather light on the explanations too.

Vote: Geddingsworth
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by Scigatt »

I think that's a lynch...

I'll probably reread from her on in...I would like to mention that wee need to be less vote happy starting D3.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Scigatt »

First of all, I'd like everyone to be aware of the vote count and try to keep lynch suspects at L-2 or lower. I don't think that a quicklynch will help the town in this situation.

I didn't manage to get a reread down, but I'll look over armlx's theory.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Sorry I haven't been around in a long while. Do you think neko and Xtoxm will replace in?

I will try to get back into this game and post something substantial soon. Also, where is Chubbs?
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Scigatt »

You know what, I'm going to be asked to be replaced. I probably wouldn't have gotten back around to reviewing this game in a reasonable about of time, due to, among other things, a lack of time.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”