Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

wdym twice, you only beat me in public cop and i caught the scumteam basically instantly
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

Just trolling you RC (magical girl)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 823, RadiantCowbells wrote:rabble rabble update the op

rabble rabble
Yep that’ll happen today I didn’t do it last night cause I was tired
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Alisae »

alright ima update this now lets find where I last left off
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright, the thread has been completely updated.
Please contact me if there is anything missing.
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:51 am

Post by mastina »

I'm disappointed in rl stuff interfering with me nominating. :(
(My cat got sick last night--badly enough that we needed to take her to the vet. I had understandably different priorities than making last-minute nominations.)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Alisae »

that sounds like a sad way to spend your new years
poor kitty, will she be ok?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually hahaha jk ywall got till the 2nd at 12PM PST. This is when Judging will start.
The threads for the judging forum is currently in construction and that'll take a day.
(expired on 2020-01-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 831, Alisae wrote:that sounds like a sad way to spend your new years
poor kitty, will she be ok?
It is indeed.
And yes, she will be okay, hopefully. With medication + the right diet. (She got mild pancreatitis apparently?)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by mastina »

I'm pretty sure that a game which technically started in 2018 but ended in 2019 is eligible for 2019 awards rather than 2018 awards, sooooo...
Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver While this game might be a Micro, it is absolutely a contender for a game of the year. The players played absolutely exceptionally, the game was a ton of fun, it was ridiculously well-designed and it is an example of everything the site should strive for in terms of games.
Speaking of that game...

Moment of Brilliance
1/1/2020 mastina skitter30, Pink Ball, Slaxx, Nibbui (maybe also the worst and pobodoboq, but those four for sure) mystery box of silver This game was almost a perfect town win. The town had the scumteam nailed dead to rights on D1. This in of itself would've been impressive, but it was made moreso by the fact that I was one of the scum players in question. There was basically no wiggle room to be had. Everyone had the right idea involved. The town worked excellently together and they never really had any way to lose due to their smart play all-around. While the scumteam did manage to get a couple of mislynches in, this does nothing to diminish just how thoroughly we got STOMPED.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver Over the course of 2019, schadd_ ran multiple games off of the MBOS theme, and each and every single one of them would've been worthy of this award, but I decided to nominate the original because it was the original. Every game pioneered new, inventive, creative twists on the game of mafia, usually involving the mafia being forced to give up something that they really wouldn't want to have given up, to knowingly give the town an advantage, while also occasionally giving the town a more town-controlled variant on the idea.

This game will also be references in nominations for skitter as Paragon (I believe this nomination has been made but I want to write up my own version of it to be considered as an Nth), Pink Ball for Rising Star (I know he's been around on-site as pinturiccio before, but he's on a whole new level this year as Pink Ball), and maybe Nibbui (maybe, because I'm not sure how active the scummer is). Plus schadd_ for modfather.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

updated
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by mastina »

Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina Krazy Starcraft Mafia This game was an amazing game all-around and was ridiculously fun to be a part of. More than that, it was either this game or its sequel which gave rise to the discord which would eventually become basically an official-unofficial mafiascum discord moreso than the actual mafiascum discord. It was fairly well-designed, and was a fight to the bitter end where anyone could have won given slightly different actions. The scumteam played remarkably well overall to cinch the win in the end, but the game was still rather entertaining.

Goodfellas
1/1/2020 mastina the worst, Keyser Soze, Performer Starcraft Mafia The scumteam, as mentioned, performed REMARKABLY well this game. At every stage, they were able to manipulate the town to their advantage and even when they were on the verge of defeat from the curveball of the third parties, they managed to manipulate the circumstances into orchestrating the town's ultimate loss in a series of actions that had they played out any differently could have led to the mafia losing.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina Krazy Starcraft Mafia To my knowledge, this was the first game Krazy ran which featured his signature contribution to the game of mafia where players could change their order in the playerlist, and that this would have some minor, but notable, effect on the roles in the game--this mechanic was something revolutionary that I had never seen before, and yet it has gone on to be featured in at least one other game mod's game, and I can tell you that a game *I* am planning on running is going to steal this very mechanic because it is such a damn good one and Krazy utterly owns it.

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina Krazy Starcraft Mafia I could nominate any of the Starcraft Mafia games for this award but none are more special to me than the first. The game was incredibly complex, incredibly intricate, with utter insanity in terms of roles and their interactions with multiple third parties, and yet in spite of all the complexities in the game it was fairly well-balanced where any faction could easily have won for quite the majority of the game.

I also need to make a Modfather nomination for Krazy for his work over 2019, starting with that game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nth all of the mbos and starcraft things ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by mastina »

Goodfellas
1/1/2020 mastina pinturrichio, jjh927, Alchemist21 Starcraft Mafia 2 Krazy's games have a bit of a curse of having a tremendously competent scumteam turn a setup which was otherwise fairly balanced into a scum win. They played this game tremendously well, basically stomping the entire town with excellent setup spec on their part, good pegging of the town roles, nice manipulation of players, making clutch fakeclaims, and overall managing to stomp the town. They played remarkably well as a cohesive unit where any of their members being absent would've not allowed the win to have materialized so cleanly.

While we're here, might as well:

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina Krazy Starcraft Mafia 2 This game is just as worthy as the first for how excellently it was crafted. Krazy took the lessons learned from the first game in stride to improve upon the minor flaws that the original game had to craft this masterpiece of a setup, and of all the Starcraft games Krazy ran, I believe that this one was the one with the absolute most highest positive praise all-around (though I could be mistaken, would need to double-check).
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by mastina »

Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina Tatsuya Kaname Anime U-Pick King-Sized As tilting as a huge section of the game was due to the MASSIVE amounts of TvT fighting involved which were utterly destructive, overall, the game more than qualifies for being a Game of the Year. The game was incredibly complex, with multiple unique mechanics in play (see my below nominations), and yet was fairly well-designed and overall
reasonably
balanced. The game was an utter slugfest, where in spite of a D1 scum lynch, half of the scumteam remained vastly under the radar and widely townread, even part of core townblocs, for the majority of the game. This made the game remarkably close and while multiple town players came close to having the right solve, until basically the end of the game nobody quite had it right. The game could have gone either way until near the end when the last scum got a damning result on them.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina Tatsuya Kaname Anime U-Pick King-Sized The new mechanic this nomination is for is the innovation of what amounts to a "draw and discard" option for a role--at one point in the game, every player had the option to discard their original role in favor of an unknown alternative role. This innovation went hand-in-hand with the innovation of the unlocking role aspects; almost every single role in the game, both original AND updated, had mechanics that unlocked or were specific to N1, N2, and N3.

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina Tatsuya Kaname Anime U-Pick King-Sized The game was one of the most complex games made of 2019, bar none, and yet was excellently crafted. Every single player received a role with multiple facets to it, multiple abilities, modifiers, etc. which progressively were unlocked as the game progressed. Everyone had the ability to gain a second, new, entirely different role...which would also have all of these things involved. In spite of this complexity, Tatsuya Kaname made the game work fairly smoothly and it was just a magnificently-crafted setup all-around; all the roles had abilities suited to the flavor involved, an impressive feat for a game of that size.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by mastina »

Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina RadiantCowbells Undertale Mafia This game was absolutely one of the best games of the year. The setup was remarkably crafted to have a self-balancing mechanic, the roles were unique and inventive, and the setup was also really well-balanced. The mechanics were great, the setup was great, but the players were the best part of the game. The game was ridiculously fun to play in and the game was incredibly well-played, overall by both factions. Included was a clutch moment where the town took out half of the scumteam, but while that did swing momentum back into the town's favor, it still took a while for them to finally kill the last scum due to how well they were playing overall.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina RadiantCowbells Undertale Mafia While the idea of a self-balancing mechanic is not exactly new and the influence of Varsoon in the Mercy/Genocide mechanic was visible, the exact implementation of it was decidedly an innovation of RadiantCowbells. It was based around the idea of letting the town get back into the game if they were at a disadvantage, and vice-versa for the scumteam, where both sides had an in if they were getting crushed. It was incredibly well-crafted and really innovative.

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina RadiantCowbells Undertale Mafia The setup was remarkably well-crafted with the aforementioned innovative mechanic. The roles in the game did have multiple interactions with the mechanic, but not all of them revolved around it, so there were plenty of roles that were neat and inventive separate to the Mercy/Genocide requirements. The game was incredibly well-balanced and the roles excellently made with a beautiful, one of a kind, setup that I wish there were more games like in this day and age.

There's one more nomination from that game I'd like to make but I'm not quite sure if this is the right category, please assign it to wherever it's most appropriate:
Kodak Moment
1/1/2020 mastina Brown Eyes For this clutch moment in the game While the town had more or less half of the scumteam in their sights, they couldn't actually get any scum dead, so the game was looking an awful lot like it could have been a scum stomp--until Brown Eyes came along with this clutch triple-vig which while it did take out one town, landed on two of the scumteam's strongest members, giving the town much-needed information, much-needed direction, much-needed leeway to reverse their ill fortunes and turn the game around, which it did precisely that!

I said it at the time, and I'll say it again: the Something_Smart mislynch--what unlocked the aforementioned vig and permitted it to happen--is what ended up winning the town the game, because without Brown Eyes eliminating half the scumteam, the town would have never stood a chance.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by mastina »

Since I was basically not a player in this game, I can make this nomination without it being a self-nomination, so:
Moment of Brilliance
1/1/2020 mastina Basically the entire town (u r a person2, pisskop, singletonking, Alchemist21, Nero and the 39 Volxens, DJ, Something_Smart, Chara, Almost50, RCEnigma, Katyusha; maybe more? Just...NOT me because I did fuckall that game.) Everything is Completely Normal Take a look at that game--notice something? Yeah...every single lynch was a scum lynch. The town never mislynched, not once. It was a complete and total town stomp. The town massacred the scumteam that game, in a large game. Now, say what you will about the setup (it was townsided), and it is unmistakeable that the scumteam due to a misunderstanding made a severe critical error in their night actions, but the scumteam had zero control over the game and the town utterly decimated them. Made more impressive--see how we have a Don Corelone nominee in the form of Flavor Leaf? You know why he doesn't have a pretty much perfect scumgame record for this year? It's because this town creamed him.

(I was also tempted to nominate Skygazer for Rube Goldberg for that game's design, but because it WAS townsided, I'm a little hesitant to submit that nom.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by mastina »

Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina xyzzy Any non-dead person can post in this game This was one of the longest minis of all time, a record-breaking game, and for good reason. The game featured a self-explanatory mechanic and also featured numerous roles which were based in part around the central mechanic of getting key scummers to post, with roles revolved around various things such as admins posting, number of players who had posted, people posting from certain threads onsite, etc. The game was ridiculously fun and was fairly close, with the town having performed reasonably well but ultimately losing to a scumteam that made a clutch recruit in picking up RC (formerly not a player) into the game to manipulate the town into crossvoting in mylo. An all-around great game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by mastina »

I'm like 99% sure this nomination was made already so consider this a very very lengthy nth if so, but just in case, in the 1% it wasn't:
Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina Jingle Vengeful Ghosts Vengeful Ghosts was a remarkably innovative game featuring excellent mechanics and one in particular rather neat role. The basic idea of the game was simple enough; the dead get to influence the living. The implementation of it was brilliant, crafted in such a way that there was really two games going on instead of one. While that second game did garner some frustration from those in the first unaware of this second level because this aspect of the game was not fully disclosed to them and they had no way of influencing it, it was still brilliant overall.

Beyond the setup, the play in the game was incredibly good on both sides. The town immediately lynched a scum on the first day, and the graveyard town managed to vig a second scum not long after, even when the living town wouldn't. From there, the game looked like the town would stomp...until the absolutely brilliantly mad call from jjh that turned the game around and gave the scumteam a massive edge. This edge was dampened by a town outplay, where jjh's gambit ran afoul of the worst's own gambit.

This brought the game to a clutch lylo where in a fit of paranoia, it looked like the town might make the wrong call on the vig...until what amounted to the literally last minutes of the game where the town was able to lock in the vig of the last scum member for the win. It was an utter blast start to finish and one of my favorite games of the year, showing off everything good to have in the game.

(This also will contribute to a jjh don corelone nomination and an Ankamius Paragon nomination, maybe a Krazy Paragon nomination, because jjh's scumplay has improved leaps and bounds this year and over the course of 2019 there's been no two players I've had more respect for than Ankamius and Krazy, who I always trusted to be the town core to carry me through, but more on that when I make those nominations.)

That nomination might've been made, but I feel the need to highlight the above clutch scum move as well which I'm less certain was nominated (and I'm not sure this is the right category for but I'll give it a go):
Kodak Moment
1/1/2020 mastina jjh927 For this clutch gambit To give some context:
The dead in that game gained access to a vig kill to use every single night.
The game was flipless.
jjh, dead, in the dead thread, faked a scumslip which would "incriminate" his "scumbuddy", me, mastina. The town at the time had a game-winning, gamebreaking, lock solve with their planned vig/lynch order that would've led to a 100% guaranteed town win where scum could not have won--but with this gambit, jjh got enough players to vote to vig me, that he and DEB could coordinate a hammer of the vig on me, killing me instead of the player the town was originally going to vig, which gave the scumteam an opening back into the game to have a chance at winning it where none was there before.

I would also like to make more Jingle nominations for that game, too!
Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina Jingle Vengeful Ghosts The idea of having the dead affect the living is certainly not a new one and has been done before--but none have done it as well as Jingle did. He
nailed
the balance between the living and dead in a way which was in my opinion absolutely unique and original, and it worked
brilliantly
. Truly a well-designed mechanic and one which I would love to see more of.

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina Jingle Vengeful Ghosts Not only was the mechanic well-designed, but the setup was beautifully engineered as well. The game was pretty much right on the dot balance-wise, a tricky feat given that it was a flipless game (flipless games traditionally being incredibly scumsided due to the town lacking information). Each side had an equal chance at winning, and the roles, while subtle, did make very good use of the setup and ultimately made the difference in the game by the slimmest of margins. It was a beautiful setup and wonderfully designed all-around.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 834, mastina wrote:I'm pretty sure that a game which technically started in 2018 but ended in 2019 is eligible for 2019 awards rather than 2018 awards, sooooo...
Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver While this game might be a Micro, it is absolutely a contender for a game of the year. The players played absolutely exceptionally, the game was a ton of fun, it was ridiculously well-designed and it is an example of everything the site should strive for in terms of games.
Speaking of that game...

Moment of Brilliance
1/1/2020 mastina skitter30, Pink Ball, Slaxx, Nibbui (maybe also the worst and pobodoboq, but those four for sure) mystery box of silver This game was almost a perfect town win. The town had the scumteam nailed dead to rights on D1. This in of itself would've been impressive, but it was made moreso by the fact that I was one of the scum players in question. There was basically no wiggle room to be had. Everyone had the right idea involved. The town worked excellently together and they never really had any way to lose due to their smart play all-around. While the scumteam did manage to get a couple of mislynches in, this does nothing to diminish just how thoroughly we got STOMPED.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver Over the course of 2019, schadd_ ran multiple games off of the MBOS theme, and each and every single one of them would've been worthy of this award, but I decided to nominate the original because it was the original. Every game pioneered new, inventive, creative twists on the game of mafia, usually involving the mafia being forced to give up something that they really wouldn't want to have given up, to knowingly give the town an advantage, while also occasionally giving the town a more town-controlled variant on the idea.

This game will also be references in nominations for skitter as Paragon (I believe this nomination has been made but I want to write up my own version of it to be considered as an Nth), Pink Ball for Rising Star (I know he's been around on-site as pinturiccio before, but he's on a whole new level this year as Pink Ball), and maybe Nibbui (maybe, because I'm not sure how active the scummer is). Plus schadd_ for modfather.
Um, Mastina, me and Ari were both in MBoS and we lasted one day longer in it than tw and he gifted that cop/tracker thing to us.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Um, Mastina, me and Ari were both in MBoS and we lasted one day longer in it than tw and he gifted that cop/tracker thing to us.
the worst gifting the cop/tracker thing to you was one of the reasons he's one of the players to potentially nominate from there. :P
That was a smart move on his part and his play that game was mostly good, aside from the fakeclaim which was what got him mislynched. (Had he not made that one mistake, probably WOULD have been a perfect town game.) He had good reads and was fairly town overall and when he made an action choice, chose a good target.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by mastina »

Rube Goldberg
1/1/2020 mastina Skygazer Pokemon Fusion UPick Skygazer crafted a very good setup that was pretty balanced overall and made use of the mechanics from the source material fairly well. It was really well-designed as a game and I didn't have any complaints about the balance of the setup as it was quite fine. It's an example of the excellent quality of work Skygazer usually produces (though as mentioned she can have slightly off-games).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 845, mastina wrote:
In post 844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Um, Mastina, me and Ari were both in MBoS and we lasted one day longer in it than tw and he gifted that cop/tracker thing to us.
the worst gifting the cop/tracker thing to you was one of the reasons he's one of the players to potentially nominate from there. :P
That was a smart move on his part and his play that game was mostly good, aside from the fakeclaim which was what got him mislynched. (Had he not made that one mistake, probably WOULD have been a perfect town game.) He had good reads and was fairly town overall and when he made an action choice, chose a good target.
We also chose the correct target to track: sheep.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh whoops, forgot this:
Kodak Moment
1/1/2020 mastina Flavor Leaf For this absolutely huge scumslip that he talked his way out of To give some context to this situation: the link is to a neighborhood between Flavor Leaf (scum) and RCEnigma.
RCEnigma was a proven town mason at that point in time and there was plenty of time left in the day. It was posted during the day so the scumteam couldn't nightkill RCE and they couldn't lynch him. FL accidentally did a legitimate scumslip, outing the entire scumteam and their entire gameplan...to the confirmed town mason.

Yet he managed to talk his way out of it soon after, get a quicklynch, kill RCE, and from there, the scumteam went on to sweep the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 848, mastina wrote:Oh whoops, forgot this:
Kodak Moment
1/1/2020 mastina Flavor Leaf For this absolutely huge scumslip that he talked his way out of To give some context to this situation: the link is to a neighborhood between Flavor Leaf (scum) and RCEnigma.
RCEnigma was a proven town mason at that point in time and there was plenty of time left in the day. It was posted during the day so the scumteam couldn't nightkill RCE and they couldn't lynch him. FL accidentally did a legitimate scumslip, outing the entire scumteam and their entire gameplan...to the confirmed town mason.

Yet he managed to talk his way out of it soon after, get a quicklynch, kill RCE, and from there, the scumteam went on to sweep the game.
nth
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”