Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Has anyone thought of hosting a “The Circle” game? From the UK show that’s not a US theme?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 232, CreativeMod1 wrote:Looking for a mod whose up for helping to create a brand new LSG game, the game will be based around new UK TV show 'The Circle' its a show similar to your general LSGs but is heavier on the social game, challenges only serve as points of conversation rather than having direct impact upon who has power in the game

Elimination are based purely on rating other players on their social game and how well you like them (with of course some twists)

For anyone who has watched The Circle, it won't be exactly the same in some aspects as some things wouldn't work, the important factor is the rating system

If you haven't watched The Circle feel free to apply as a mod anyway and I'll happily tell you about it some more

Best to give me a shout on Discord, CreativeMod1#3798
Also I'm super open to working with people I've never met before or don't know well so yeah don't be shy, just as long as your open to having fun
Totally didn’t see this. Awesome!

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”