Big Brother Blitz - 1/25 (Congratulations *****)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Big Brother Blitz - 1/25 (Congratulations *****)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by panthaleon »

Hello everyone! This time it's not Monty, but Pants bringing a Discord game. Presenting Big Brother: I Swear This is a Good Format.

This game will take place on a Discord server that I create. Over the course of several hours, there will be a 12 person game of BIG BROTHER full of twists, drama, and excitement!

The game will occur on Saturday, January 25, tentatively starting at 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST). It should last a few hours. If you are new to Big Brother, the structure is straightforward. There will be a competition for a Head of Household. They will nominate two players for eviction. There will be another challenge where a player can attempt to earn a Power of Veto to Veto a nomination. After that, players will vote on the player to be eliminated.

Normal rules apply. Don't be a dick. Play to win. Don't pregame. Do not use screenshots of messages from other players or myself. If you are curious whether a behavior might violate the rules, ask me first.

I'm looking for TWELVE players, plus any number of alternates and spectators. Spectators and alternates will be treated to my adoration and affection.

As well if you are interested in playing but this time is too early or late, hit me up and we can see about flexing it. Otherwise let me know if you have any questions.

Players (11/12)
1. IPS
2. Save The Dragons
3. Skelda
4. dsjstr
5. Aronis
6. PJ
7. Thirty
8. 0verki11
9. Awoo
10. Allonancer
12. McMenno

Alternates
1. xofelf
2. D3f3nd3r
3. NotAJumbleOfNumbers
4. Chemist1422

Spectators
1. PrivateI
2. Cheery Dog
3. Malkon05
Last edited by panthaleon on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 am

Post by panthaleon »

Yeah what d3f said

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:53 am

Post by panthaleon »

Ty <3

Related, if any of y'all have friends who are even partiality interested, this could be a fun, casual time.

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 am

Post by panthaleon »

Hell yeah

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:31 am

Post by panthaleon »

I am pantaleon#8249 on discord. Feel free to friends me so that I can add you to the server when it opens.

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by panthaleon »

Congratulations to Awoo. Amazingly played

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”