jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hito, to be clear;
I don't understand why the throwaway defence would be made as either alignment, but that doesn't mean it's not AI if you can figure it out. I just can't rn. There are other things that occurred when it got pushed that I think definitely do indicate alignment and I'm particularly interested in what happens after Kerset reappears following disappearing mid conversation
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm v annoyed right now tbh so I stopped to ask my team for opinions since y'all won't do the thing that is taking up all my attention because of how obviously scummy it is. So far we've agreed everyone voting mastina is a scrub and should switch to hito or we're going to vig you. :patagun: More opinions in a bit
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

Sure

VOTE: Hito
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

okay, after conferring my team is sure enough that mastina is town that they want to lynch mastina voters. Although reundo's wagon is 100% town we're suspicious reundo is just posting newbie. (actually Idk what kind of mafia experience he has, ive just seen him play survivor) more inconclusive then leaning either direction. I'm refraining from posting any comments about clubbing seals tbh because I personally disagree with them. >.> Kerset is fine as a wagon if we must
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

I’m a sad and petty seal so I don’t want to vote Kerset
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1227, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1108, Kerset wrote:
In post 1106, jjh927 wrote:There's too many floaty generalisations people have made about how Bitmap plays or has played this game that simply aren't true.
What about generalisations, which where made about mastina?
In post 1118, Kerset wrote:
In post 1116, jjh927 wrote:Show me Alisae making a generalisation about Mastina that you think is inaccurate
Wait you didn't ask for my UwU photos? Ech :(
I don't know mastina as a player, so i can't tell whenever its generalizations are accurate or not. Still you pull things, which are one-sided and it makes me think that you wanted to pull this rather then throw this out of your awareness.
First things that i can quote, without rereading whole game.
Spoiler:
In post 204, Alisae wrote:
In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
don't get into this fight with mastina
- its unproductive
- you're wasting your energy
- thread health goes down
- its extremely petty
In post 685, Alisae wrote:
In post 677, mastina wrote:
In post 661, Alisae wrote:Do this but just for my slot
You're in luck--I'm in the same mindset I was when I listed you as a townread!

That is to say, rather notably tired.

This mindset isn't the most productive to explaining things but it's the only mindset I can be in to explain the read since it was a read born of this mindset. :P

Basically I didn't intentionally have you as deliberately-unsorted, but I noticed that I wasn't making any effort to really sort you.
In my bout of tiredness, when catching up on the game and reading your posts around that time and the ones from shortly before then that were fresh on mind even though I had read them, I basically liked what I was seeing you do in spite of having the knowledge that I probably shouldn't but the gut-townread from what I was seeing was still there all the same.

Your contributions to this game just look town, mostly. Are they? Ehhh...probably not, it wouldn't surprise me if the people who actually know how to read you well would say you've done nothing that is strongly alignment indicative. And not gonna lie some of your earlier posting did look suspicious but in the very-brief "I am scumreading everyone in this game" sort of way where I realize I'm basically not townreading anyone and force a reset of standards to 'okay reset them to null then just work from there'. But the posting around the time I posted the townread on you was posting that I liked the mindset behind of as being something that it looked like it was genuinely trying to solve the game in.
Earlier I thought it was weird that u didn’t scumread me since u always do when we’re both town.
Now I’m absolutely 100% convinced
I don’t think u have a read on me at all
I think u just know I’m town because r scum
VOTE: mastina
In , JJH said that people were giving vague generalizations to
townread
Bitmap and those were bad reasons to townread Bitmap for.

These Alisae quotes you quoted are reasons to
scumread
mastina. That analogy doesn't work, because the generalization is working in a different direction and besides jjh isn't scumreading mastina. Vague reasons to scumread mastina should probably only serve to reinforce jjh's read there. Basically, how do you expect jjh to have reconsidered his reads based on these quotes?

Also to clear the air real quick, do you like post by Alisae or not? How does this post impact your own read on mastina?

I'm not sure if there are some internally inconsistent thoughts here or if there's some language barrier that I'm not getting through.
You get a cake for processing this.
Jjh claimed that people are off about bitmap, because of generalization. The universal approach of this says that different people are off about -insert someone-, because of generalization. As you see in i used term 'side'. I was referring there to people, which might have their reads off about mastina, i wasn't referring to just jjh himself. Just like jjh wasn't talking about his read on bitmap.
By itself i am not sure how serious is or which parts are serious or not. I am still working on this.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1251, jjh927 wrote:I think definitely do indicate alignment and I'm particularly interested in what happens after Kerset reappears following disappearing mid conversation
I was talking with you for a hour and you didn't make any mental progress. If this was the mid for you then there is no hope for you.
To be more serious i don't believe that your intentions in this exchange are to learn anything. You want to omgbus and make questions for sake of casus beli. You pretty much showed this as soon as you left your comfort zone.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Kerset »

Chemist you missed
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

You know ofrhz said the same thing I did but in different words right
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1219, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1211, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1064, Bitmap wrote:Legends of Hidden Speakeasy II

Also I have reads from NSG but it’s mixed in with RC since we were discussing about it in discord. I’ll paraphrase it later when I’m home from work.
Did you get the chance to do this?
So RC thinks we can find scum but thinks the gamestate is at a point where giving reads is not a good time right now. He thinks when we or when anyone else catches scum, it'll be pretty easy for scum to push either my slot or mastina. This needs to be resolved before there can be any serious approach to hunting for scum.
Even if Mastina is town we should just lynch her if the 1v1 keeps going, and even if she's scum we would take the forced ceasefire so that we can actually gamesolve and as her pro-town option.

NSG has no intention of giving reads right now as well until this whole thing settles.
In post 1223, jjh927 wrote:Sure but you probably shouldn't make something a bigger thing than it is in a post in which you say you're trying to deescalate and make it less of a thing
So basically:
Bitmap got read from RC, back in time when the '1v1' was main topic.
He got asked for it but had no time to say it.
He post it later.
You blame him for derailing your current topic.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'll put it in words that cannot be misunderstood

I scumread Bitmap
Other people are townreading him for shitty generalisations that are being used as counterarguments to the main reasons I scumread him
I have stated that these arguments are bad, and furthermore why I think they are bad, and that there appear to be quite a lot of them
This is in order to convince other people they are wrong

The examples you have provided about generalisations about Mastina basically amount to Alisae saying Mastina should scumread Alisae. I don't think this is a very good argument either.

If you think people might have their reads off about Mastina because of generalisations such as that one, then WHY ARE YOU VOTING MASTINA
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh you beautiful scumbutt

Since you've made 1260 and all you may as well tell me whether the gamma slot is indeed the other scumbuddy
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1259, jjh927 wrote:You know ofrhz said the same thing I did but in different words right
You can say this about any question that someone makes. You tired everything you could.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

Reundo, how much experience do you have in mafia?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:40 am

Post by jjh927 »

Is it bad that I'm thinking about how 1264 is right on cue
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1261, jjh927 wrote:I'll put it in words that cannot be misunderstood

I scumread Bitmap
Other people are townreading him for shitty generalisations that are being used as counterarguments to the main reasons I scumread him
I have stated that these arguments are bad, and furthermore why I think they are bad, and that there appear to be quite a lot of them
This is in order to convince other people they are wrong

The examples you have provided about generalisations about Mastina basically amount to Alisae saying Mastina should scumread Alisae. I don't think this is a very good argument either.

If you think people might have their reads off about Mastina because of generalisations such as that one, then WHY ARE YOU VOTING MASTINA
In post 1145, Kerset wrote:Stop changing the subject. It is not about rating the generalization. It is about the fact that you didn't consider this as possibility in both directions. Your scumreading worked in favor of attacking bitmap and no other purpose, because you refused to consider povs. Other possibility obviously existed and with some time i show you such posts. It is something like saying that X is a scum because he never votes, when there are 3 players, who does the same thing. Genuine person will look through every person to see whenever they make votes as all. Evil person will call out his desired target for lack of voting and ignore other people for sake of his agenda.
so as i said
In post 1257, Kerset wrote: I was talking with you for a hour and you didn't make any mental progress. If this was the mid for you then there is no hope for you.
To be more serious i don't believe that your intentions in this exchange are to learn anything. You want to omgbus and make questions for sake of casus beli. You pretty much showed this as soon as you left your comfort zone.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1265, jjh927 wrote:Is it bad that I'm thinking about how 1264 is right on cue
I think when I flip town, you and mastina should just get vigged so town can stop throwing.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

I think there's a good chance that scum is hard defending me because they know I'll flip green and am an easy lynch which gives them a vehicle to push jj and mastina to the wall and control game state.

But I really don't care anymore so... yeah.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1243, Jingle wrote:
In post 1239, Alisae wrote:ok so those are scumreads LOL
How so?
It’s a pretty generic readlist that can adapt to any wagon in the gamestate. Perfect for trying to read the table.
GTKAS
| here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1258, Kerset wrote:Chemist you missed
I did not

It wasn't a question so I didn't feel like I had to respond to it
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

Wagoning kerset omegalul
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bit u should go back to voting mastina imo
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

If this wagon doesn't kick off, I'm going back.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Who is gonna reasonably support it other then u and shadoweh
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”