Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

and yes I'm explicitly scumreading nomnomnom now

if me leaving her out of my townreads on 2/3 the playerlist wasn't indication enough of that
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2850, Ankamius wrote:and yes I'm explicitly scumreading nomnomnom now

if me leaving her out of my townreads on 2/3 the playerlist wasn't indication enough of that
wait that's new

when did you start doing that
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

you had some really bad posts today
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

such as
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2848, Ankamius wrote:so Deas, what you're saying is

1. you're scumreading me
2. you're also scumreading two of my scumreads
3. one of your other scumreads is scumreading both of your other scumreads
In post 2849, Ankamius wrote:I think it might be worth looking at your townreads and seeing who you're wrong on

because just... what lol
I don't think this actually makes sense when you think about it.

Mafia is very much a game of continuously updating reads as you go, at least for me it is. I don't expect to be right about everything at the beginning. Over the course of Day 1 and Day 2 some of my reads have undergone massive overhaul.

Also one mafia member merely having a scumread on another mafia member at a single point in time does not greatly increase the chances of scum being lynched, especially given the above.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

Nonetheless, Ankamius, if you vote nomnom, then I will as well. What do you reckon?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2701, chennisden wrote:
In post 2697, chennisden wrote:And u reek of fish
ank, this is more important

can you answer it?
I eat a lot of fish
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2855, DeasVail wrote:Nonetheless, Ankamius, if you vote nomnom, then I will as well. What do you reckon?
I'm waiting until I can sync with eddie

I want any push I make to count since I don't have the credibility to change my mind later on willy nilly
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2855, DeasVail wrote:Nonetheless, Ankamius, if you vote nomnom, then I will as well. What do you reckon?
We could solidify a volxen wagon which you do think could be scum but instead you want to vote someone that will probably never get lynched today aka me, why is that?
Not very team oriented of you.

pedit: the credibility to what? I've never heard you say such a thing in all the games we've played together
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2854, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2848, Ankamius wrote:so Deas, what you're saying is

1. you're scumreading me
2. you're also scumreading two of my scumreads
3. one of your other scumreads is scumreading both of your other scumreads
In post 2849, Ankamius wrote:I think it might be worth looking at your townreads and seeing who you're wrong on

because just... what lol
I don't think this actually makes sense when you think about it.

Mafia is very much a game of continuously updating reads as you go, at least for me it is. I don't expect to be right about everything at the beginning. Over the course of Day 1 and Day 2 some of my reads have undergone massive overhaul.

Also one mafia member merely having a scumread on another mafia member at a single point in time does not greatly increase the chances of scum being lynched, especially given the above.
the problem with this is:

1. nomnomnom has been consistently scumreading me since single digit pages
2. I was hard defending nomnomnom when it was very unpopular, and now that it's starting to die off compared to yesterday, I'm switching to scumreading her
3. there's plenty of low post/effort slots, yet I specifically chose volxen to pressure on d2 when there was none on him
4. I'm clearly not getting towncred for defending nomnomnom, and I clearly didn't get credit for defending volxen

what about this screams scumteam? I'm not the best scum at hiding in the thread but I'm pretty up there with planning things behind the scenes
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2858, nomnomnom wrote:pedit: the credibility to what? I've never heard you say such a thing in all the games we've played together
this is one of those things that I am always taking into account but generally don't say in the thread
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 2528, nomnomnom wrote:Here we go again.

You're ultra tunneled.
In post 2530, nomnomnom wrote:If for 2 days straight you have the same read even after a V/LA there is a serious problem, so either you are playing terribly as town or this is just a scummy way to pass by.

Your posts literally contain nothing pertinent to the gamestate either it's just self centered and you went past through everything else, it's crazy.
In post 2533, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2531, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 2528, nomnomnom wrote:
You're ultra tunneled.
That's all you've to say to me?

You were literally super suspecting me but suddenly I'm not a plausible scum pushing you but you go direct for "You're tunneled!"

Your "scum slip" on GiF too, already gave up on that?

This is ridiculous.
I like to consider every possibility. You are either tunneled, or you're pretending to be as a way to go through unnoticed, so if it's case 1, maybe it's time to read the game proper.

Both of us aren't the lynches today either so that's why I am asking you to stop being tunneled hardcore.

pedit: I change my mind often because this is mafia where people NORMALLY change their views over time. I read your games and that's my own conclusion, feel free to disagree.
In post 2535, nomnomnom wrote:By the way I'm not doing this shit again, read the gamestate or I'm not bothering interacting with you and you gain scumpoints bye

pedit: rofl a sheep vote. Okay you clearly didn't read the game. I'm starting to think maybe I was right on the money the first time I voted you.
In post 2538, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2536, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 2533, nomnomnom wrote:Both of us aren't the lynches today either so that's why I am asking you to stop being tunneled hardcore.
Why aren't you lynches today?

What kind of conceited view is that?

Also weren't you pretty hot on lynching on hood today?

180º without reason again?
Dude you clearly didn't read today, do me a favor, stop spewing garbage all over the thread and read what's happening because CLEARLY none of us is getting lynched and the top wagons are elsewhere.

pedit: Yes voting the same person as someone else is always a sheep vote. You're a dumbass.
In post 2539, nomnomnom wrote:Well tbf when I said "none of us is the lynch today" that takes into account you don't do something terribly scummy like only posting shit about you in the catchup and not addressing the gamestate.
In post 2542, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2541, Volpe14 wrote:I don't think it's impossible EP, DV or Chenn are scum, but I feel better about you guys lynches so...???
my gut is screaming for a Volpe vote right now ngl.

This is straight up ignoring the gamestate and this is an ultra scummy post in general.
In post 2543, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Volpe
Nah I just can't let that go through. I refuse.
In post 2545, nomnomnom wrote:I refuse to believe that a townie would go this fencesitty on the gamestate and say "yeah they could all be scum but my reads are better". Nah, even someone like RC who's likely to pull that shit off would tell you why you suck at this game and why those people are not scum, or at least why they're not lynch worthy.
In post 2548, nomnomnom wrote:You're making awfully scummy posts and I wanted to go for Chennis/Gamma but you coming in and doing this is just so bad. Like here's where I'm at with your slot: either you're town and you give so little of a shit that you don't even bother with this game anymore, or you're scum making the lowest minimum effort then pulling this AtE shit of "I don't wanna play this game" to make the pill go through. Which version do you want me to go for here?

pedit: No what I said is that if you were town I'd expect a lot more commentary than "these top wagons? nah no thoughts about them die scum".
In post 2550, nomnomnom wrote:????

I'm at loss of words.

Can't wait for someone in this playerlist to proclaim this is a TvT again btw.

this entire exchange on your side is basically blubber and trying to discredit volpe without saying anything of substance whatsoever

and considering you came in 3 hours later and both responded to volpe in the same tone AND showed that you were still in your right mind makes it very hard for me to believe that you're just overcome by emotion
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2861, Ankamius wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2528, nomnomnom wrote:Here we go again.

You're ultra tunneled.
In post 2530, nomnomnom wrote:If for 2 days straight you have the same read even after a V/LA there is a serious problem, so either you are playing terribly as town or this is just a scummy way to pass by.

Your posts literally contain nothing pertinent to the gamestate either it's just self centered and you went past through everything else, it's crazy.
In post 2533, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2531, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 2528, nomnomnom wrote:
You're ultra tunneled.
That's all you've to say to me?

You were literally super suspecting me but suddenly I'm not a plausible scum pushing you but you go direct for "You're tunneled!"

Your "scum slip" on GiF too, already gave up on that?

This is ridiculous.
I like to consider every possibility. You are either tunneled, or you're pretending to be as a way to go through unnoticed, so if it's case 1, maybe it's time to read the game proper.

Both of us aren't the lynches today either so that's why I am asking you to stop being tunneled hardcore.

pedit: I change my mind often because this is mafia where people NORMALLY change their views over time. I read your games and that's my own conclusion, feel free to disagree.
In post 2535, nomnomnom wrote:By the way I'm not doing this shit again, read the gamestate or I'm not bothering interacting with you and you gain scumpoints bye

pedit: rofl a sheep vote. Okay you clearly didn't read the game. I'm starting to think maybe I was right on the money the first time I voted you.
In post 2538, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2536, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 2533, nomnomnom wrote:Both of us aren't the lynches today either so that's why I am asking you to stop being tunneled hardcore.
Why aren't you lynches today?

What kind of conceited view is that?

Also weren't you pretty hot on lynching on hood today?

180º without reason again?
Dude you clearly didn't read today, do me a favor, stop spewing garbage all over the thread and read what's happening because CLEARLY none of us is getting lynched and the top wagons are elsewhere.

pedit: Yes voting the same person as someone else is always a sheep vote. You're a dumbass.
In post 2539, nomnomnom wrote:Well tbf when I said "none of us is the lynch today" that takes into account you don't do something terribly scummy like only posting shit about you in the catchup and not addressing the gamestate.
In post 2542, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2541, Volpe14 wrote:I don't think it's impossible EP, DV or Chenn are scum, but I feel better about you guys lynches so...???
my gut is screaming for a Volpe vote right now ngl.

This is straight up ignoring the gamestate and this is an ultra scummy post in general.
In post 2543, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Volpe
Nah I just can't let that go through. I refuse.
In post 2545, nomnomnom wrote:I refuse to believe that a townie would go this fencesitty on the gamestate and say "yeah they could all be scum but my reads are better". Nah, even someone like RC who's likely to pull that shit off would tell you why you suck at this game and why those people are not scum, or at least why they're not lynch worthy.
In post 2548, nomnomnom wrote:You're making awfully scummy posts and I wanted to go for Chennis/Gamma but you coming in and doing this is just so bad. Like here's where I'm at with your slot: either you're town and you give so little of a shit that you don't even bother with this game anymore, or you're scum making the lowest minimum effort then pulling this AtE shit of "I don't wanna play this game" to make the pill go through. Which version do you want me to go for here?

pedit: No what I said is that if you were town I'd expect a lot more commentary than "these top wagons? nah no thoughts about them die scum".
In post 2550, nomnomnom wrote:????

I'm at loss of words.

Can't wait for someone in this playerlist to proclaim this is a TvT again btw.

this entire exchange on your side is basically blubber and trying to discredit volpe without saying anything of substance whatsoever

and considering you came in 3 hours later and both responded to volpe in the same tone AND showed that you were still in your right mind makes it very hard for me to believe that you're just overcome by emotion
Well I still think all of these posts are true, Volpe is either tunneled or pretending to be, was posting absolute nonsense in thread and not reading the thread, how is this not substance? Do you even disagree with those points?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

volpe's sitting here making actual points and putting content out there

and all you can say is that volpe is tunneled and posting nonsense

without going into why

and now you're sitting here telling me that it's substance
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

it is
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: nomnomnom
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Awful vote
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

well if there's anything good about this is that what you're doing rn reminds me of the vote you made after I hammered you in that one awful micro we played together so there's that
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2865, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
Let's do it!

VOTE: nomnomnom
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:31 am

Post by kuribo »

unvote

I've gone back over Espresso and I still don't like the push to pointlessly out information. I've softened on the "town slip" a bit because I don't feel like EP was attempting to blatantly townslip. If that makes sense. Like, the way it was worded and the way it was taken as a "townslip" are completely different.

I feel like I want more from EP besides "let's tell the scum everything we know!"

I'm perfectly willing to lynch volxen though.

vote: volxen

I'll have more in a bit.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

v
o
l
x
e
n
h
a
s
r
e
q
u
e
s
t
e
d
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
H
i
s
t
e
a
m
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
i
n
s
e
a
r
c
h
o
f
a
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
a
n
d
t
h
e
m
o
d
s
w
i
l
l
d
e
s
i
g
n
a
t
e
o
n
e
A
S
A
P
i
f
t
h
e
t
e
a
m
h
a
s
n
'
t
f
o
u
n
d
o
n
e
b
y
t
o
n
i
g
h
t
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Volpe14 »

VOTE: nomnom

I'm voting nomnom here but I want us to:

1) Use the most of this day phase since we've already lost half day 1 because of the modkill

2) I don't think nomnom/volxen is SvS therefore if volxen is ever the scum slot in that duality, I don't want to get it wrong because I feel like today lynch is going to determine a lot of what happens in day 3. I want the replacement to actually play the game. Replace him with someone that can be minimally active at least, we've enough low posters in this large game.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 am

Post by chennisden »

Btw the reason I'm not scumreading ep at least is because

1. Why do we assume a good player is good all the time, nobody is always at the top of their game
2. Why are we assuming a red role PM makes you magically bad at the game, people are better as scum..
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 am

Post by chennisden »

Also voting an i active slot will do jack so

VOTE: nom
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:42 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2873, chennisden wrote:Also voting an i active slot will do jack so

VOTE: nom

hmmm i wasn't aware that replacements got different role PMs

maybe his replacement will be town then
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”