Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #596 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 593, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 589, chennisden wrote:
In post 582, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 580, Romeo and Juliet wrote:Drew pls actually not vanity vote the entire game

I know how you feel about hydrae, I just... dont care

Chennis
This game has made my eyes glaze over so far.

Let me do what I need to do to get into the game.

Trust me, my next vote will be serious.

Assuming the very next post is Chenn, why are you giving me shit for possibly vanity posting when you admit you joined the game to troll?
I was talking about Reverse jester nightless.
Lol Chenn with another main account slip.

Only game I played with him in a hydra he did this a bunch and was scum......is this any sort of AI or just Chenn being a big dummy?
I guess, we can resolve this by looking at other Chenn hydra games and see whether or not it is AI or not. I can tell you that for me, it wouldn’t be. I main slip all the time when I’m in a hydra. In fact, I nearly did that numerous times already.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #991 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 986, chkflip wrote:Aight. I accept that.

Mars, you don't think Joan/Drew can both be scum, right? Or are you angling that the neighborhood thing is some weird ass gambit?
I think it’s unlikely unless their hood was completely randomized. No, I totally believe Drew’s claim but we need more info from Joan slot.

@Drew, out of curiosity, is your flavour a Macbeth character? Just because of Joan’s opening quote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #992 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 988, Titus wrote:
In post 978, Venus and Mars wrote:Like, is it too much to ask, to wait until we at least have a freaking VC, before we possibly mislynch?
We're looking at who to wagon. It might not lead to a lynch at all.
But don’t you think Haggle looks scummier?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1000 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 995, Doctor Drew wrote:

Mars, you don't think Joan/Drew can both be scum, right? Or are you angling that the neighborhood thing is some weird ass gambit?
Sorry, who is Mars?

I would think if we were both scum it could only be a gambit, I don't think putting two scum in a hood would make sense. This isn't a bastard game right? Assuming of course you think I am telling the truth(and I was looking at it from an outsiders perspective here).

The Neighbor thing was one part of my role(my other part has nothing to do with the hood), as I imagine one part of Jane's role as well. And was specified that we don't know each other's alignment.

I would believe this all to be random......so odds are it is TvT. But with Joan.....no way to know!

Pre Edit: Nancy, no it isn't, from Taming of The Shrew.
It would be interesting if one of you were Kate and the other one, Petruccio. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1076 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1075, Haggle wrote:
In post 1002, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 997, Titus wrote:
In post 993, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 991, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I think it’s unlikely unless their hood was completely randomized. No, I totally believe Drew’s claim but we need more info from Joan slot.

@Drew, out of curiosity, is your flavour a Macbeth character? Just because of Joan’s opening quote.
In post 992, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 988, Titus wrote:
In post 978, Venus and Mars wrote:Like, is it too much to ask, to wait until we at least have a freaking VC, before we possibly mislynch?
We're looking at who to wagon. It might not lead to a lynch at all.
But don’t you think Haggle looks scummier?
Chkflip doesn't want it. Plus weird =/= scummy. I'm willing to let it play out for now.
It more often than not does, unless it’s NAI for that slot’s meta and Haggle didn’t seem even remotely weird in Radja’s Story.
Do you not remember the bit where we asked for early retirement? And I made a joke about scum being able to bargain?

Post 16 Hectic claims he has access to the scumchat, and says he's willing to reveal the scumteam after a negotiation. Post 36, I say I'm looking for a buyout. That didnt seem weird?

BP
. I read the slot as a whole. Jingle thought you guys were scum along with Enter, while I tr you both. I thought your earlier posts were weird and possibly scum indicative but since then, your posts don’t sound scummy to me but if you continue to defend obviously “skeezy” behaviour in games, it could get you mislynched, despite sounding so sincere about it.

Re: Drew, I’m hesitating on that slot until I hear more from Joan, because unless the hood was randomized, it’s unlikely two scum are in it. However in Labrynth, there were multiple hoods and one of them actually did have two scum in them but there was also a scum neighbourizer in that setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1219 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1217, Bambi Jay wrote:Why does everyone try and twist my words the post right after? First it was Enigma saying I scumread 50jp now this.

More townie, in that case, meant exactly what it said. I'm helping town more then you at the moment.
I honestly have no idea how to read Drew rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1244 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1237, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1236, Venus and Mars wrote:In Surprise, you were clearly trying to advance the game, I’m not seeing that here and your reads in that game and your reasoning for making them, actually made sense.
D1 in a large game, how can you be sure that my reads make sense or not unless you have insider knowledge.

D1 in a large game where my 'lol fuck hydras' thing has been used as a scum tell.

D1 in a large game where posting like Shakespeare and naked voting a convenient slot doesn't get mentioned as noise.

That was also my second, maybe third, game back from a long hiatus. We haven't played together since then Nancy......and you don't know my scum game.
No Drew, you’d be wrong about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1275 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1269, Amrun wrote:I haven’t fully caught up yet but I could kinda feel Drew WIFOMing himself about me over the last few pages. He does that a LOT as town. And he feels a little directionless.

When I finish the rest of my catch up, I’ll make a final determination, but I feel like Drew would try to buddy up to me as scum here after our last game. I thought he was headed there early game with his talk of sheeping me. But these last few pages have read differently, which makes me feel town.
Well tbf, Titus kind of pushed him to vote you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1295 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Chk
Spoiler:
In post 1238, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Chk,
my voting for Wake wasn’t scummy. I actually had a massive brain fart and thought my vote would actually count, so long as I made it before the vig, so I was genuinely pissed at you for sr me for the wrong reasons
. I actually did that to look obvtown, which I obviously wouldn’t have done, hadn’t I had that massive brain fart. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1301 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1298, chkflip wrote:Don't @ me.

I'm so incredibly disappointed in that town.
It’s doesn’t help us THIS game, if you’re going to ignore me for the rest of the game.
Spoiler:
I’m just saying that derping and AtEing is 100% NAI for me and always genuine, so I would have reacted the exact same way or “flailed” as you called it, as town. You can do a meta check on me if you doubt this. And fwiw, I hated that game, it was really stressing me out. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1303 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1299, chkflip wrote:Had Wake fucking read ANYTHING AT ALL. Had Pine not sat on a slot and done nothing for over half the game. That's not a difficult setup for town to win. I don't do shit by myself. I will kill town on fucking purpose if you leave me by myself.
Doing nothing is unfortunately not uncommon for Pine, why Wake refused to read the game? Beats me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1471 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Drew, I reread your ISO, and I couldn’t seem to locate the posts where you were objecting to the RCE wagon. If you could maybe link or quote those posts for me, that would be super helpful, kthanx.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1813 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1812, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@Nancy: I'm tempted to quote a whole page just to say "I read this" or "those posts didn't affect my reads" or something at the bottom! :P
:lol:

This post did in no way affect my reads. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1814 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1810, Doctor Drew wrote:I am not saying 'lets all lynch Titus'. Just something that seemed odd after she acted as town D1 in Big For mafia vs another game where she was scum.

Titus, is your thinking Haggle and I may be a scum team independent of your reads on us or do you think we are connected in some way?
I don’t see how her play here is remotely similar to her scumgame?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1836 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1835, Haggle wrote:
In post 1830, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1827, Doctor Drew wrote:I thought I made it clear.

Nowish is when I generally start to post for the day and it was earlier today while skimming posts (not just today's posts) that Titus has been more active then she was in our previous game when she was town. So I looked at the previous game before that where she was scum, and as I already said, made me say hmm.

This is why I posted it, nothing to do with protecting Haggle. Why should I withold my thoughts because of other wagons that are happening?

Nancy, I will say again(and maybe it was both heads tbh)....you are making conclusions that aren't there.
Well in MfD where I hydra’d with her as scum, she was very inactive.
Yeah, large normal 223 she was pretty standoffish if I recall correctly and she was scum.

BP
So you agree that she’s not been like that here but in contrary been pretty engaging.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1968 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1958, chkflip wrote:I just single-handedly lost two town games in a row so just a heads up that I'm just gonna shell through this for a while. Sheep town reads, short post, shit like that.
I honestly don’t know who to vote for now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2054 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

R & J is looking a lot better than Haggle rn but I still think we should stay on Flips.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2178 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2176, Haggle wrote:
In post 2175, Amrun wrote:@Haggle: who’s the scum in your wagon?
I thought it may have been Aaron, but I liked his responses when I pressured him about hopping on. R&J feels like a decent bet. I'm townreading you and Titus, and I feel like Drew pushing me the way he is probably isnt the way scum would be pushing a wagon, feels like a legitimate scumread. I've played with Drew literally once and I was scum in that game. And I think it was like my 3rd game on site.

BP
One thing that is irking me about R & J, is it just seems to me, no matter what I say to them, I get jumped on or that’s how it’s feeling to me anyhow. Like recently when I asked them about Flips’ wagon, they just sounded so defensive but then that’s been my impression about all of their posts, they’re just never chill or friendly it seems. I think that’s what bugging me the most about them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2264 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2263, RCEnigma wrote:The dash means equivalent right? I might just be dumb.
=
equals equivalent, so thanks for the clarification, I was confused.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2276 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2275, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2274, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2272, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2268, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2266, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2264, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2263, RCEnigma wrote:The dash means equivalent right? I might just be dumb.
=
equals equivalent, so thanks for the clarification, I was confused.
For someone who plays in hydras so often you would think you wouldn't slip as much.

This close to a PL :lol:
PL? Interestingly enough, I only seem to main slip when I’m playing with an alt, almost never the other way around but when I’m playing in a hydra, any and everything is possible. :lol:
Policy Lynch, very close you are Nancy.
What do you mean? We’re not PLing anyone?
Jeez Nancy, lighten up a bit :roll:
???

You said we were PLing someone, so I still don’t get it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2361 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2333, Haggle wrote:
In post 2329, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2327, Haggle wrote:
In post 2310, Frank wrote:What are people thinking about dr drew?
I'm not sure. I dont think hed be pushing my mislynch as hard as he is if he was scum, but I've only played with him once and it was when he was town and I was scum, so i dont know if that's his playstyle. I have seen some comments about pre-flip associatives that seemed weird, but they are assuming that I'm scum, so it can't be tmi. I dont really know what to make of it.

BP
Can you link me that scumgame?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80430

Here it is. Iirc, both of us replaced in.

BP
Cool, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2405 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2401, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2397, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2396, chkflip wrote:I was just taking a fun guess at your flavor, Mars. No need to elaborate further.

Please don't do that thing where we make posting elsewhere, but not here, somehow a scummy thing. It's absolutely aggravating and I will single-handedly shout anybody down who brings it up. That's not a scum tell and you can't make it a scum tell. So let's just not do that kthx.

Haggle is being super WIFOM right now and I don't like it.

R n J is also fucking with me. I'm a slight townlean but I'm not on the list. But I'm town because I'm pushing the game forward but only so town. It reads as awkwardly as I'm summarizing what just happened.

Meh. I'd really rather not drag this on, but if I'm the only person who thinks this phase has gone stagnant I'll stfu about it.
Tbf, I think one head has you the town lean but the other head isn't so sure.

Hydras....... amirite?

But ya, we are in shit or get off the pot territory now.
Shiro hasn’t said anything about Chk, so I’m assuming he is agreeing with me on him.
@Drew, are you actually even reading my posts? :lol:

We aren’t disagreeing on Chk. He’s like super obvtown here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2486 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Fuck, I don’t want to be IC. :/. Boon, why did you have to out the hood? :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2765 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Guys, let’s not rush any lynch please. We were wrong on R & J, so I want us to do everything possible to get it right this time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2781 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2780, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 2771, Haggle wrote:
In post 2750, Haggle wrote:VOTE: Bambi
Who's your top tier scum, Bambi?

-Hectic
So are you townreading everyone then, Bambi? Though I appreciate the love for your fellow neighbour and faith in humanity, I'm pretty we've got some scum in our ranks.

-Hectic
I didn't feel like answering that yet, Hec. But with some people taken out of the running so far:

Joan
Drew
Fishie
Clementine
Frosty

My people,of interest at the moment. I garuntee atleast 2 are scum.
Who is Clementine?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2847 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2817, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2810, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2805, Haggle wrote:
Psuedo-Vote (ignore this, Boon): Drew

When you gonna stop rolling cult? Who's your top scum?

-Hectic
I finally didn't roll cult leader recently!

And, looking at Bambi and Joan, also need to analyze the R and J wagon as well, I do think what I was saying yesterDay may hold some weight.

And I hate saying it, and not necessarily a scum read yet, but Titus' claim is making me scratch my chin.

Oh, and still have you guys up there as well.
Jesus how did I forget? Totally think V and M are scum as well. Nancy's opening post I didn't like. I still don't get why she thought she was conf town.

Lol, I promise you I am not misogynistic.......I think Amrun might be town!
VOTE: Drew
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2857 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2522, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2519, Haggle wrote:Hello hello hello
@Nancy: Is there something I missed? How are you an IC now?

-Hectic
I’m not, just forget I said that.
Do you just conveniently miss this post? @Drew
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2882 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2880, chkflip wrote:VnM, did you crumb?
just that I was in a hood with Expresso.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2883 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Drew, you just keep making my D2 vote a slam dunk.

I don’t think you’re actually sorting, you’re just throwing shade for no reason. I asked you why my initially mistakenly thinking I was IC and redacting after realizing I wasn’t and for God knows what reasons you are persistent in continuing to shade me for it. But what you conveniently keep forgetting to answer is how any of that is remotely scummy. where as you sr people on an NAI wagon that no one at any reason att to tr preflip - which clearly smacks of TMI, no that of course isn’t even remotely scummy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2899 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Joan, are you aware of a 3rd person in your hood?

@Drew, depending on whom that mystery person is - should they exist - if I independently sr them, I might vote them if I think there’s a chance they could be scum neighbourizer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2963 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2962, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2590, RCEnigma wrote:Drew claimed neighbors with Joan yesterday.
Thanks for the reminder! :facepalm:
Someone is clearly following the game closely. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3006 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3003, Bambi Jay wrote:Actually Yeah I'm doubting Titus more and more. She claims neighborizor in a game where appearantly someone joined the hood with Drew and Joan, with the same mod who just finished a game where people just get added to hood because of flavor?

This is screaming a sham.
This same mod had more than a few neighbourizers in LNT, so I don’t think this is a good reason to doubt her claim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3025 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3022, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3013, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3005, chkflip wrote:50, Nips is town. Trust the process.

Keep churning guys we're almost there.
Well I don’t want to vote him, I actually want to vote scum - slots pushing bs shade and derails. If A50 was blocked, my money’s on Drew. A50 said he would visit him, no one and their uncle thought he was visiting Nips.

I’m not going to stop voting that slot until he gives me any reason to tr him.
Nancy, this is a lock VCA scumread on Nips. Ride or die. Yesterday's wagon happens almost never if Flips is tiwn.

I have no clue what you see in the VC, but you’re wrong.

All love still
@Titus, how do votes on a Flips wagon = lock scumread to you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3027 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3023, Titus wrote:
In post 3022, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3013, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3005, chkflip wrote:50, Nips is town. Trust the process.

Keep churning guys we're almost there.
Well I don’t want to vote him, I actually want to vote scum - slots pushing bs shade and derails. If A50 was blocked, my money’s on Drew. A50 said he would visit him, no one and their uncle thought he was visiting Nips.

I’m not going to stop voting that slot until he gives me any reason to tr him.
Nancy, this is a lock VCA scumread on Nips. Ride or die. Yesterday's wagon happens almost never if Flips is tiwn.

I have no clue what you see in the VC, but you’re wrong.

All love still
You mean 90% deciding between two town and you.
Bambi "accidentally" hammering. The names steering stuff from you onto R and J?
WIFOM /= lock scumread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3149 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3137, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3113, Venus and Mars wrote:I totally don’t get this. How does YOU visiting HIM, make Flips enchantress?
Who the freak said Nips was the Enchantress?? I wish I could understand how your brain works for ONCE, Nancy!

The -now unlikely- theory was that I was TARGETED by an Enchantress. That would have RB'd me and ALSO made me untargetable. This means my action didn't go through and Nips was not cleared. If Nips isn't cleared then he deserves to be lynched because he's not playing the game. Nips, Joan & Aaron are all non-entities in this game (also Frank, but he's getting replaced, and Creature whom I have no idea why anyone TRs him).

But that's old news now, because -as I was trying to explain Alien vs Enchantress- it hit me that I could have also been targeted by a Town Rolestopper, for instance. If Boon made his Rolestopper (whatever he calls it) a protective (the version that makes the target TOTALLY untargetable) then that should also explain it to me. There are more possible explanations that I am not in the mood to dwell at, but the bottom line is my Alien theory is no more likely than any other scenario, so I'm rescinding it.
Why are you insulting me? :/. If you were sr Nips and thinking there’s an enchantress, then why wouldn’t you think I’d ask that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3172 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3158, AaronFrost wrote:Guess I should tell you that Drew is probably a scum neighborizer. I was put into his hood last night.
If this flips town, I fucking powerlynching Drew tomorrow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3174 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3170, AaronFrost wrote:I've tried to tell them Drew is scum Nancy
Yeah, story of my mafia career, I was right on scum!Persi in TRO but everyone kept fucking arguing with me how goddamn townie he was. I love joining games just to fucking lose. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3178 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3173, AaronFrost wrote:And not a single fucking one of you could give any good reason against me other than vague statements like 'he has some scum equity' or 'he's off on his meta'

I'm pretty sure I was neighborized
Chk kept saying you had more scum equity than a player who was fucking open wolfing. I’m so pissed rn. And Titus wants to lynch Nips - STILL - over a flaming open wolf and like you said, Drew already fucking TMI’d Nips town, which is why I wanted nothing more to do with that gross wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3180 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3175, AaronFrost wrote:I'm a doc enabler btw.

Was that actually a hammer bc if not yall better fucking unvote right now
I officially hate all of you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3182 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3180, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3175, AaronFrost wrote:I'm a doc enabler btw.

Was that actually a hammer bc if not yall better fucking unvote right now
I officially hate all of you.
We wish but I’ll bet money that scum!Drew fucking endgames. He actually deserves this win, since you all are apparently being so fucking blind!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3184 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3181, Bambi Jay wrote:Atleast Joan can claim to be useless again and mean it this time.
Yeah, well I guess she can be IC in that case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3186 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3183, Titus wrote:
In post 3178, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3173, AaronFrost wrote:And not a single fucking one of you could give any good reason against me other than vague statements like 'he has some scum equity' or 'he's off on his meta'

Chk kept saying you had more scum equity than a player who was fucking open wolfing. I’m so pissed rn. And Titus wants to lynch Nips - STILL - over a flaming open wolf and like you said, Drew already fucking TMI’d Nips town, which is why I wanted nothing more to do with that gross wagon.
Nips is the flaming wolf.

Drew might be a wolf. He might not.

Good luck.
No, he’s town, Drew tried to sr me for voting him. Read his posts. How are AF and me the only ones with eyes here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3189 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3185, Chara wrote:
In post 2477, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah, me too.

Good luck everyone, I know the town will win if y'all just band together.

Sorry I fucked up, guys.
How do we possibly win, when so many are playing like honourary scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3192 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3188, Chara wrote:did Drew TMI Nips town? considering he was assuming Haggle scum (and i currently believe dave), i don't read it that way even in a Drew scum world.
He was trying to figure out who scum was on Nips wagon pre-flip. Why tf do you think he’s been consistently pushing me for absolute bullshit?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3196 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3190, Titus wrote:
In post 3186, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3183, Titus wrote:
In post 3178, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Nips is the flaming wolf.

Drew might be a wolf. He might not.

Good luck.
No, he’s town, Drew tried to sr me for voting him. Read his posts. How are AF and me the only ones with eyes here?
You can't prove Nips town by starting from Drew scum. Your argument is circular. Second, nothing stops Drew and Nips from being partners.

AF lurked.
I AM FUCKING POWERLYNCHING DREW TOMORROW! And nothing is going to dissuade me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3200 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3193, Titus wrote:
In post 3189, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3185, Chara wrote:
In post 2477, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah, me too.

Good luck everyone, I know the town will win if y'all just band together.

Sorry I fucked up, guys.
How do we possibly win, when so many are playing like honourary scum?
By listening to me.

But keep defending scum...

I'll wait. I always do.
You’re the one who’s doing that, not me or else you’d 100% know that lynching anyone other than Drew tomorrow is literally fucking gamethrowing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3202 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3197, chkflip wrote:Interesting.

UNVOTE: AaronFrost
VOTE: Doctor Drew

I know I already voted but I can’t vote this enough.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3224 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3223, Doctor Drew wrote:Noise? The noise is in a large game where there are multiple hydras whose heads can't agree with each other or don't sign when they post so no body has any ide who actually said it.

It's fucking confusing, and I have been trying to do what I can to figure things out.

I am transparent Nancy, especially as town. I am not worried about dying if it helps town.

Chk put it best, I am an awkward player. And I have been confused.

Me saying I would sheep Titus or Amrun was me trying to follow strong players, and keeping them close to try to figure out if they are scum or not......this is why I keep going back and forth on Titus.

Look up any Scum or cult game if mine, that is a much different Drew.
I’ve played 3 games with you now and I’ve never seen this Drew before.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3228 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3226, Haggle wrote:That wasn't even close to a hammer, I'm surprised by the number of people who bought that. Very interesting for reactions though.

-Hectic
Wait, AF actually isn’t hammered? Seriously?

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3230 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3225, Doctor Drew wrote:How many games where I was scum or cult?

How many were large games?
You were town in every single one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3256 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3255, Haggle wrote:Wow, bamboozled??

-Hectic
That’s the wrong one, I’ll just requote it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3293 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3285, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3216, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3205, Chara wrote:
In post 3171, Chara wrote:so to be clear, Drew neighbourized you last night, and it's the hood with Joan?

why did both agree to keep you secret, and can you paraphrase the contents of the hood?
@Frost
Why didn’t you claim? That he neighbourized you? I knew there was something fucking not right with his bs Titus shade on that. Now it all makes sense. Drew is the freaking scum neighbourizer, duh! That’s why he was pushing Titus but we all just thought he was seriously being this dense and not scum, well town!Drew is never that dense, not in any game I’ve ever played with him.
At first I wasn't sure that he neighborized me. I thought after hearing Titus's neighborizer claim that it could've been her who put me in there which is why I questioned her about it.

However I believe/townread Titus and don't trust Drew so I think Drew put me in his hood.
According to Titus’ claim it isn’t possible for her to have had anything to do with that, so scum neighbourizer most likely. It actually doesn’t make logical sense for Drew to think you were, because if you were, you could have only neighbourized one of Drew/Joan but not both. So either he is or Boon did it but the timing of it seems kind of coincidental with Titus losing her abilities in the same night.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3325 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3321, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3197, chkflip wrote:Interesting.

UNVOTE: AaronFrost
VOTE: Doctor Drew

Is everyone just screwing around with me now?
No, chk switched his vote to Drew after AF claimed doc enabler.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3339 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3336, BrightEyedFish wrote:RCE let's solidify our bond once again and join me on V&M's quest.
So romantic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3341 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3340, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3338, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3336, BrightEyedFish wrote:RCE let's solidify our bond once again and join me on V&M's quest.
It's already solid on my end.
That video is blocked in my country. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3343 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3342, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3340, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3338, RCEnigma wrote:
It's already solid on my end.
That video is blocked in my country. :/
Spoiler:
Yep, that one too. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3345 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3344, chkflip wrote:It's Michael Scott saying "that's what she said."
Okay thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3349 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:

@BEF, okay I finally found one that isn’t blocked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3453 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3449, Amrun wrote:
In post 3408, Chara wrote:if i'm remembering right, Almost and i started hydraing because our play made zero sense to each other, in a game we were both town in.

haven't had a chance to catch up yet. grateful Frost isn't hammered. i also believed he was so i think it's fair to lend credence to the idea he also wasn't aware if he had been or not.

if Almost hid behind Nips: no enchantress. Nips is town. Titus and Creature's actions failed due to Almost being hidden.

if Almost did not hide behind Nips/failed the action: could have been Enchanted. explains the failures. could also be scum. could also be lying town.

Bambi: is probably town. i don't find his Titus discredit scummy nor his hammer. i do find his behaviour after the first hammer and subsequent second lolhammer to be play i dislike, but am townreading from Bambi.
IMO if A50 or Chara ever flips scum, power lynch the other. The above post is my entire case.
To requote YOUR words: Please explain this to me like I’m 5. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3497 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Did Nips ever claim anything?

@Nips, claim role and flavour, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3511 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3510, chkflip wrote:I haven't been reading. Hard skim. Saw my claim mentioned. Not sure, thought I saw you ask him to claim Mars. My b. Idk if you're familiar with the gifs but I'll say that I've been crumbing them all day and now that it's (my claim) in question, I'll leave it at that for now.
Because I’m trying to stop his mislynch. I think it’s batshit insane to lynch a confirmed slot solely based off of WIFOM over an unconfirmed role and in the odd chance it even exists, common sense, says look elsewhere.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3538 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, is someone going to cop to being the one who sent me the dirty laundry?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3563 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3541, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3434, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3432, chkflip wrote:Mars, how much conversation between you and Ejet happened in your hood?
What do you mean “how much”? Decent? I have no idea how you want me to answer that.
Here are some examples:

- We had 4 pages of back and forth
- We made 12 pages but half of it fluff
- He made 7 posts and I made 45

Something along those lines would be a perfect answer IMHO
Active - both of us. I’m not counting and it was like 75/25 content vs fluff.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3955 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3953, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I'm stopping at the top of page 150, Internet to slow and I'm really tired. Will catch up tomorrow.

Also,
@Boon: Man your games are awesome, but you can't have Joan, Creature and Nips all in the same game and expect is to enjoy the game, can you??
:(

P-edit: @VnM: You yourself have been arguing against the existence of an Enchantress to begin with. Now make up your mind, was I targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'll vote Nips) or was I NOT targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'm not moving off Joan)??
I was against it until I realized Creature targeted you because if he had targeted Drew, Nips would be clear. Nips is the only one who knows Expresso, so it’s a weird kill and he’s really not doing anything if you reread his ISO.

Also, there were 3 wagons as has already been pointed out by RCE. One on flipped town - R & J, an other on mech cleared town - Haggle (Dave checked that they had no gun) and Nips.

So, not knowing the Creature target was making Titus’ theory implausible but now that I know he targeted you, which makes way more sense than Creature because YOU actually claimed D2 and Creature did not, and since he’s the only one to claim rb, it has to be one of you and Occams Razor says you, which means that no actions either on you or executed by you were possible.

So yeah, the enchantress theory makes total sense now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3963 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3962, chkflip wrote:There's at least one other role I see on the list of Boon's roles that could be the culprit of such a thing. At least two other people have already named it.

Furthermore, we KNOW there's both a Renegade and a variation of a Sticky Fruit Vendor in play already as evidenced by Titus' claim of being nerfed and your claim of having recieved, ahem,
dirty laundry
. So if I'm to believe those claims (I do rn) that would mean that for there to be an Enchantress there would then be THREE Boon Bank roles in this game.

Something tells me that, alongside the claim of a SECOND nerf role on town's side (Frost's claim of being a doc enabler), that town would be SEVERELY underpowered if there was ALSO a role that could completely moot a role on top of permanently nerfing another.
No, no sticky fruit just regular fruit vendor. Otherwise I would have been asked to pass it along, right?

@Titus are you a 1 shot?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3967 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3964, chkflip wrote:You're still asking me to believe that there are two Boon Bank roles on the same team that effectively do the same thing. I can't believe that to be terribly balanced amongst a visitor, a hider, a knifesmith, two enablers, three different kinds of cop variants, and a vigilante.

Especially considering this is role madness and, therefore, that would mean they're paired with at least one or two other roles as well.
2 enablers?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3973 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2541, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2538, Titus wrote:
Mod: Do desperate slots lose their ability to act with the juvenile delinquent dead if their original role wasn't cop like?

Nancy, I'm going to try to explain those crumbs in 20 minutes.
Desperate is a modifier, the abilities get disabled.

So, no actual proof that Renegade exists.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3974 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3971, chkflip wrote:RCE, no joke. You didn't notice anything weird about the vote count?

Mars, I'm talking about Ejet and Frost.
It also says “cop like” not just cop so any modifier can fit that if it can function as an investigative. Scum just happened to pick the most optimal NK.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3987 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3978, Haggle wrote:
In post 3899, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3893, Amrun wrote:Is nips happening? Can nips happen? Yas plz
His flip gives us the most info, because it confirms enchantress. I think the missing piece for me was I didn’t realize Creature targeted A50, then it all started to make sense.

VOTE: Nips
Nancy, and I dont mean this to shade you, but to illustrate some of the frustration I've had with your slot, for you to freak out earlier about most people not reading, that discussion about the enchantress took up about 5 pages. Multiple people based their reads on it. Creature claimed he targeted A50 and got no result almost at the start of D2. You shaded people for wanting to lynch what you were calling a confirmed town slot. If you werent site about it, you could have asked. Folks have been doing a pretty good job this game responding to questions.

BP
READ MY POSTS. I’m not explaining everything 50 times.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3989 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, Haggle wrote:
In post 3898, Doctor Drew wrote:Nancy, ok....didn't know exactly what enabler meant.
I kinda think this is a lie given that a cop enabler flipped and we had a big discussion about it. I dont think I buy this from you.

BP
Drew is someone who didn’t know a scum neighbourizer could exist in in Penguin, so I actually do.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4110 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4109, chkflip wrote:
In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
Who needs an umbrella with such hard shade like this?

Idk if you've noticed this or not but I lead arguably three wagons D1. I've attempted to lead two today but Oh No NoT tHe DoC cLaIm so whatever. I'll say it again. I don't believe Joan's claim. It's way too convenient that she got rung up D1 and went for the safest claim in the book. She then follows up with the safest mechanical claim, you, as her target by stating you're the only person she knows (proven lie) and didn't... actually... town read you until today (that's fucking awkward as shit but yeah let's keep ignoring that fact). Those two things a townie doesn't make. Clem is just fucking floating. I don't throw my vote around. Darn. But I'm looking forward to what this inevitably becomes tomorrow.
In post 4103, Titus wrote:A50 isn't hard town if I was blocked.
So? A50's result isn't confirmed either way assuming he's town. There are many ways without enchantress that A50 could have been interfered with. Enchantress is the most likely.
Better lurk sacks to lynch? Really. Which lurksacks solve exactly what happened at EoD Day 1? Even in the hyper rare event I am wrong, we'd still get a shit ton of information and a place to go.
Oh tight more loaded bullshit questions. Hi, lawyer.

There ARE many ways 50 could've been fucked with but none of them quite fit your narrative as well as the abdominal snow enchantress so that MUUUUUST be what happened. Surely. Absolutely. How COULDN'T it be that role? I mean it just fits so nicely.

50 is town. Period.

I will go so far as to say I KNOW IN MY MAFIA PLAYING BONES that 50 didn't fail here.

Which meeeeans... !!! Nips is town! BECAUSE 50 DIDN'T FUCKING DIE!

Whaaaat no waaaaay that's craaaazy.

The only viable VCA vote count you have is the EoD one. And it isn't incredibly useful until we get more flips. You also have to keep in mind that whenever you do use it that I unvoted so that RCE could L-1 and both myself and Clem threw out intent before Jay lolhammered.

I'll throw it back.

Nips flips town. Your enchantress theory is moot. What does Nips clear up? That 50 is town? Oh man I know that already. That maybe Haggle is mafia just not a knife wielding murder hobo? I doubt it but it's not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. That Joan is a loyal mafia doctor? Holy shit my disbelief was correct.

Or am I to believe that you'd then turn around and use THAT wagon, that you've championed all day, to find scum?

No.

Absolutely fucking not.
In post 3953, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I'm stopping at the top of page 150, Internet to slow and I'm really tired. Will catch up tomorrow.

Also,
@Boon: Man your games are awesome, but you can't have Joan, Creature and Nips all in the same game and expect is to enjoy the game, can you??
:(

P-edit: @VnM: You yourself have been arguing against the existence of an Enchantress to begin with. Now make up your mind, was I targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'll vote Nips) or was I NOT targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'm not moving off Joan)??
How is it that you’re more certain than A50 about this? Even he isn’t certain.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4145 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4144, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4143, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4141, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4137, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4124, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 4109, chkflip wrote:
In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
Who needs an umbrella with such hard shade like this?
Well I prefer a fan over shade to keep me cool. An umbrella is best used to stop rain and light snow.

I feel like Chk is being inefficient with his cooling methods and is therefore hot amd irrational.
He is throwing out assive amounts of AtE to get his way, which is kind of hilarious, regardless of the reason. :lol:
In post 4139, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4130, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4120, Chara wrote:
In post 4119, chkflip wrote:
NIP FLIP
How many nipples could flippynips flip if flippynips could flip nipples?
It would be really unny if chk doubled/tripled down against a nip flip if he made a typo. :P
Color me paranoid.

But, why is the M missing from massive and the F missing from funny?
Oh a typo, I’m still a bit tipsy rn.
Did you mention in game you were drinking?
I don’t remember, did I?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4195 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4181, BrightEyedFish wrote:so we've gone from mech talk to auto correct talk. This game is fascinating.
We have the scumhunting God Drew in it, ‘nuff said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4197 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4182, BrightEyedFish wrote:Aww screw it, I guess I have to do this now just to get "involved"

DAYVIG: davesaz
Is this real?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4198 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4183, BrightEyedFish wrote:my ability ends the day too, so do your twilight stuff
Omg BEF, what did you just do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4202 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Drew would have been a better choice. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4209 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4194, Haggle wrote:
In post 4153, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: Venus and Mars
If I assume she made the errors on purpose, what is scum indicative about that? Because that seems like a leap. I almost flipped out at you for pointing out what may have been a crumb. I'm really not seeing scum indications from that.

BP

No crumb, just meaningless tupos.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4597 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4593, chkflip wrote:Because plenty of people have just shot the shit in this thread. Why are you being hyper critical in this one instance but not with other people doing the same thing? Oh shading cool got it.
???

Dafuq?

:shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4598 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4597, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4593, chkflip wrote:Because plenty of people have just shot the shit in this thread. Why are you being hyper critical in this one instance but not with other people doing the same thing? Oh shading cool got it.
???

Dafuq?

:shifty:
@chk, if anyone is “shading” here, it’s you shading me. Asking questions - NOT shading. So, don’t misrep me please.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4609 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
quote="In post 3137, 50 Judge Powers"]
In post 3113, Venus and Mars wrote:I totally don’t get this. How does YOU visiting HIM, make Flips enchantress?
Who the freak said Nips was the Enchantress??
I wish I could understand how your brain works for ONCE, Nancy!
[/quote]
In post 4206, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3568, Venus and Mars wrote:[quote="In post 3545,
It was insanity then. Are you hard claiming you've become insane now?
YOU’RE the one who said that ME, not the other way around. I didn’t even see this post before.
In post 4318, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4314, Venus and Mars wrote:Why don’t you two just get a room already?
What, and miss your couple of hundred alt slips, your wall quotes and you being obtuse about most anything and everything, not to mention you insulting other people in ways that are much more explicit than the ones you claim to be insults directed at you?? NEVER!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4610 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
quote="In post 4206, 50 Judge Powers"]
In post 3568, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3545, Titus wrote:
In post 3522, chkflip wrote:Uhhh

You don't want to be seen as being against a Drew lynch?

Am I reading that correctly, Titus?
Not exactly. I want whatever gets people to wake up and lynch Flip. I am just tired of fighting. Mislynch whoever. Then I will die faster.
Titus, A50 says he has a clear on him. This is insanity.
It was insanity then.
Are you hard claiming you've become insane now?
[/quote][/quote]

Who called who insane, A50?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4611 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4206, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3568, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3545, Titus wrote:
In post 3522, chkflip wrote:Uhhh

You don't want to be seen as being against a Drew lynch?

Am I reading that correctly, Titus?
Not exactly. I want whatever gets people to wake up and lynch Flip. I am just tired of fighting. Mislynch whoever. Then I will die faster.
Titus, A50 says he has a clear on him. This is insanity.
It was insanity then.
Are you hard claiming you've become insane now?
YOU called ME insane, NOT the other way around.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4612 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3391, Venus and Mars wrote:
I wish I could understand how your brain works for ONCE, Nancy! ~ 50 Judge Powers
This.

@A50
And implied I was stupid here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4613 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4318, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4314, Venus and Mars wrote:Why don’t you two just get a room already?
What, and miss your couple of hundred alt slips, your wall quotes and
you being obtuse about most anything and everything
, not to mention you insulting other people in ways that are much more explicit than the ones you claim to be insults directed at you?? NEVER!
More insults about my intelligence.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4614 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4602, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4567, Titus wrote:Almost50, even if Nancy's parents were alive, threatening someone like that isn't cool.
No disrespect, but would you care to stay out of this, if you please? You're fine being told to fuck off, so that's your prerogative. You're ok being called stupid and insane, and -again- that's your choice. I am NOT fine dealing with all that shit, and I'm not going to shut up about it.
Sorry everyone for clogging up the thread but I don’t allow anyone to misrep me, which I’ve now 100% proven to be the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4618 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4616, chkflip wrote:50, please just move on from it. Disengage.
I will also bet my life savings, I never to him to “fuck off”, either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4620 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4619, Chemist1422 wrote:shouldn't you be using your hydra account
Nah, why drag Shiro into it? I just wanted to disprove that every single one of the accusations A50 has made against me were proven false, which I have indisputably done so.

When it comes to his entirely unwarranted accusations against me here, I am truly the one being more sinned against than sinning, in this situation.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4622 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4621, Titus wrote:Hugs for all.

Lynch Flip.
<3

I will ask Shiro to send more cookies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4735 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4701, chkflip wrote:Okay, dave. So does it read like this one:
viewtopic.php?t=78060&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Or does it read like this one:
viewtopic.php?t=79544&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Closer to the former actually but less obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4797 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4796, BrightEyedFish wrote:Just tell me what to do. I have zero footing in this game yet. Well other than I TR V&M, Bambi and chk. So for now I'm just trying to keep up with them. But trying to keep up with just 1 of those 3 is hard enough alone.
Well, 4779 , proves that there is actually no clear on Nips if A50 got refunded, so make of that what you will.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4858 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Titus’ actions have been permanently disabled, right? @Titus?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4888 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4887, Adorable wrote:It looks like to me Titus is scum reading Nips and Bambi more.
I actually think your flip may be even worse than Joan’s, if possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4918 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4917, Joan of Arc wrote:Also, I joined because I love Taming of the Shrew and my wish was granted.
I wanted The Tempest, so mine wasn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4952 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

He’s doing quite a bit of sorting, so I dunno. I’m thinking he’s likely flipping town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4954 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Traitor - Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it does need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.
Interesting, so claiming a role other than traitor, doesn’t exclude you from being that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5057 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5067 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5065, Titus wrote:So yeah I totally missed your point and assumed bc Miller you had no knowledge.

I'll go over here.

I still hard scumread Nips but that's not the mechanically wise play now. I still think you're giving scum no credit. They have ways to stop investigations and wagons don't usually behave like that if all are town. But hey, that's what later days are for.

If you're town and I'm right, we'll find scum dockery on Nips to make him untargetable.
Unless A50 either misunderstood his role pm or lied, I don’t see how that’s possible Titus.

Unless you think Nips is a asetic/ninja/commuter or something, it seems extremely unlikely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5239 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5238, Doctor Drew wrote:Shiro right? You guys are really tempting me with the typos haha.
Wtf is up with you and typos, seriously? :lol:

I suppose along with your claim + your play. Like some people are sus on chk because of rs claim but it actually makes sense to me, plus I hard tr him. If I didn’t, it would obviously be different.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5240 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5239, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5238, Doctor Drew wrote:Shiro right? You guys are really tempting me with the typos haha.
Wtf is up with you and typos, seriously? :lol:

I suppose along with your claim + your play. Like some people are sus on chk because of rs claim but it actually makes sense to me, plus I hard tr him. If I didn’t, it would obviously be different.
Yep, Shiro’s Venus and I’m Mars.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5245 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5237, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5236, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5103, Bambi Jay wrote:Only slightly.
Please misstress bambi vote drew with me ?

@Titus Trust me on Drew, the enablers aren't really doing anything if we have a backup to become them if they die. For real it is too much town power. While I agree that Adorable could be scum(rolecop is kinda uselss for town in this setup) I still think Drew has ma bigger chasnce to flips cscum(though I do think there iss a good chance both of them are)
~Venus
Do you think I am lying about my claim or do you think I am scum UB?

Also, you are speaking in a way that you know what power scum has.
He thinks the latter.

We’ve had so many claims: two enablers cop/tracker, now rolecop?

Wait, that’s 1 too many cops. Hmmm . . .

Would town have both an alignment cop + a role cop?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5290 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5253, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 5250, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5248, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Hold the freak on! I have just received a PM from Boon and I'm requesting more info before I announce my updated info. (I am as confused as hell right now, so try to be patient for a few more minutes.. hopefully)
Let me guess: You actually didn't get refunded and now we suddenly all jump on Nips.
THAT is what has been confusing me. I was not recharged, yes, but then I didn't die.

Weak: Does from targeting Scum
Desperate: Action foes through if they "come across" as Scum

So Nips is a Miller is the only explanation I could think of. My action did go through (because he does return a guilty to a Cop), but I didn't die (because he is not actually Scum). I mean, Boon did restate those two Modifiers definitions in the update. I didn't know targeting a Miller would NOT kill me. In fact I thought
it would
You didn’t die because chk rolestopped you, making you immune from dying, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5291 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5258, Boonskiies wrote:
Doctor doesn’t save weak from dying.
@Boon, How about rolestopper?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5678 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Drew is still at L-1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6413 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6411, Titus wrote:@VandM, what do you think of aiming for renegade?

+1 on analyzing wagons but VCA will be a bitch since we don't know if scum knew him or each other.
There is no VC on the AF votes. I’d have to go through all of the posts att who voted him. I remember two players thought he had been hammered prematurely but I don’t know if that is useful. We do know that there are 4 scum left, so anyone I’m not currently hard tr should be in my potential PoE and that includes A50 and Nips.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6433 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6425, Titus wrote:
In post 6415, Venus and Mars wrote:Sorry @Titus, who should I aim for? I think it would greatly help if everyone who hasn’t already claimed do so. @RCE, @BEF, Haggle, please claim, thanks.
Without claims, Fonz or Nips
How is Fonz even scummy? and Nips and A50 have to be the same alignment, so if Nips is scum, than A50 is the better vig target.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6438 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 3141, Haggle wrote:Drew just hammered??? This better flip scum.

-Hectic
In post 3142, AaronFrost wrote:What in the actual fuck guys

I have no time to respond proper but just if I got lol lynched just now I'm gonna be pissed
In post 3143, Bambi Jay wrote:What what's the votes, Haggle?
In post 3144, Haggle wrote:By my count, 10, so that's an execution.

-Hectic
In post 3145, Bambi Jay wrote:Actual names of voters? I want us to continue playing if it didn't happen.
In post 3146, Titus wrote:
In post 3142, AaronFrost wrote:What in the actual fuck guys

I have no time to respond proper but just if I got lol lynched just now I'm gonna be pissed
Claim just in case
In post 3147, Doctor Drew wrote:That was a hammer.....huh.

Honestly didn't even think we were close.
In post 3148, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3147, Doctor Drew wrote:That was a hammer.....huh.

Honestly didn't even think we were close.
Imagine a question mark after hammer.

Interesting. Could there possibly be some kind of redirector in this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6439 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6437, chkflip wrote:DID TITUS JUST ALT SLIP

In post 6438, Creature wrote:
In post 6437, chkflip wrote:DID TITUS JUST ALT SLIP

Oh right Titus is a Nancy hydra
Titus is an RC alt, I thought everyone already knew that. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6441 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6441, chkflip wrote:It very much wasn't a hammer, Nance.

Don't stir empty pots.
How are you missing my meaning here? AF’s claim came immediately after what Hectic had said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6443 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And @chk, I’m trying to figure out who to vig, so don’t tell me not to look at all of the available information.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6444 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6443, chkflip wrote:Oh my bad. I thought you were implying votes were literally moved. Carry on.
No, I know Dave cleared Haggle but the timing of that is really just odd. Because right then he made the claim and nobody wanted to touch him after that.

And I recall Drew getting some shit for possibly hammering and if I’m one of the culprits? sorry @Drew.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6446 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If Haggle is scum, then their hard defenders and anyone hardpushing R & J could possibly be suspicious.

I just think with 4 scum still left in this game, we shouldn’t rule out the possibility of a coincidence. Even after our NK, this should never be ignored.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6447 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6446, chkflip wrote:Drew dug his own grave tbh.
That isn’t the point that he played scummy af, that doesn’t mean we ignore this, because scum 100% had to know he was being made into a scapegoat and obviously took full avantage of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6448 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4182, BrightEyedFish wrote:Aww screw it, I guess I have to do this now just to get "involved"

DAYVIG: davesaz
@BEF, why did you sr Dave?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6458 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3239, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3236, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: drew at this rate we might as well massclaim. Or we just do 2-3 fake hammers a day.
Or we could vote Nips.
If Drew flips scum, he TMI’d Flips town.
No. No. No. No. 10000000 x No.
This is why Titus is locktown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6460 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3212, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3207, chkflip wrote:Crying about being SpEeDlYnChEd over the course of almost 30 pages, while contributing nothing, while the moderator was too busy to post a vote count, is nobody's fault but yours if you got lynched, Aaron.
Fuck off dude I've been busy irl

Half the player list isnt contributing
Chk looks good from this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6462 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6462, Amrun wrote:I’m not liking chkflp’s interactions with my slot lately. He said something yesterday that made me think he was suspecting me but today it’s more like bop paranoia. It’s not consistent.
I dunno my brain hurts already.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6466 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6464, Bambi Jay wrote:Lets picture the scenario then.

The VC restarts but the day continues after Nancy or Shiro shoot. With the knowledge of that shot we make the next move.

If Almost flips scum, then we auto lynch Nips of course. But who do we lynch if he flips town?
Possibly anyone who’s not Titus, pushing Nips, because Titus is lock clear from that post I quoted.

But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let’s wait for Boon to let us know if day ends or not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6472 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6471, Bambi Jay wrote:Boon leaving you on Unread. Harsh.
I very much doubt it’s personal, not everyone thinks like A50.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6484 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6483, RCEnigma wrote:My singing voice is awful but I'll make the best BEF album I can.

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9624 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9620, Boonskiies wrote:Emperor flippyNips, Weiss Schnee, 50 Judge Powers, BrightEyedFish, of
Bard’s Battallion
have won alongside the rest of the fallen!!!

Mod Thread

Private Threads will be released after 24 hours.

\o/

RCE, you played really well.

GG everyone. Thanks for modding @Boon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9627 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Weiss deserves some kind of paragon, not sure which one. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9631 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9629, Titus wrote:
In post 9627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Weiss deserves some kind of paragon, not sure which one. :lol:
Happy Birthday!
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9639 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9634, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah I was alone basically while Joan prod dodged. I told the truth when I died because I was frustrated with her and to let y'all know who pulled the weight in the odd night group.
In post 1395, Bambi Jay wrote:
Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1388, Venus and Mars wrote: Omigod, I think I just figured it out. She referenced it as Macbeth because he was a traitor and the
”i “
in Act 1, refers to the one ring - one traitor and the
”iii”
is the number of scum other than Joan left in the game. Joan totally did crumb traitor and that she has 3 teammates.
VOTE: Joan

If that's the case, then she made this game way easier, lol.

But also fuck her and sorry to the scum team who got such a shitty teammate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9653 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9640, davesaz wrote:I wanted to go RCE first but caved on Amrun too easily. Pretty much the only regret this game.
Weiss came in and saved a slot that was so doomed it wasn't funny.
That's the definition of the White Knight scummy IIRC.
Ah, so that’s what the White Knight scummie is then?

Yep, Weiss definitely deserves a nom for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9654 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9641, Amrun wrote:
In post 9640, davesaz wrote:I wanted to go RCE first but caved on Amrun too easily. Pretty much the only regret this game.
Weiss came in and saved a slot that was so doomed it wasn't funny.
That's the definition of the White Knight scummy IIRC.

Agree - plan to nom this! I encourage everyone else to do so too.
+1

We were almost guaranteed a loss prior to Weiss replacing in. I’m just really glad I didn’t bomb him. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9655 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9650, Weiss Schnee wrote:Sorry scumteam

Thanks for the words of support guys

Sorry for venting to you in thread Nancy, I was just trying to process the thread

Also I think Boon gave me the slot so fast because I took it while he was still on after putting the request up iirc

<3
Yeah, that really pissed me off, since I had literally no possibility of responding back to you. But you made up for it by helping lead us to a town victory. In retrospect, I guess it was kind of humorous. :lol: Like hey Weiss, stop freaking addressing me allready. I’m fucking dead now, so please let me R.I.P. lmao
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9656 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9651, AaronFrost wrote:Shoutout to Boon for modding this! The flavor was incredible and the setup was very well designed.
+1

Yeah, I totally dug that Shakespeare flavour. We should nom this game for paperback writer (I think that’s the right term? I get the three setup ones, mixed up).
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9657 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oh and extra special thanks goes out to my Romeo - aka Expressojet. Parting (you dying early, really was) sweet sorrow. And @AaronFrost, had you lived and crashed my hood, you would have seen my roleclaim in that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9660 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9658, Flavor Leaf wrote:The Fobz had strong posts when they were alive. I'll give thoughts overall when I have the time.
In post 9659, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fonz *

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9673 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: BTXIII: EMDLotB Lair #1
Bambi Jay wrote:Have Fun reading Nancy there if she's in the dead thread.
???

What in the actual fuck? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”