Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:32 am

Post by tictac »

In post 86, AaronFrost wrote:
Robbnva has requested replacement.
i was gonna say robb vs garm looks svs from how exaggerated it was. i guess i was wrong then.
In post 68, Flavor Leaf wrote:Plus, I believe the game state of which the 3 of them are being pushed as town creates a
nice dichotomy
, don’t you think?
What?
In post 83, Wake1 wrote:Can we please not fight? It's not like we even have food to fight over.
lol
In post 93, Flavor Leaf wrote:Garmr just dealt with ScumMe recently, so he should have a fresh intake on scumMe.
dealt with in which manner?

VOTE: Dunn
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am

Post by tictac »

Hey Skitt :)
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:I dont understand the dunn wagon
There's not much to get.
In post 114, skitter30 wrote:You know full well how those sorts of arguments end, in a full-on shitshow usually, so picking a fight with him seems anti-town at best and maliscious at worst
dunno why scum!garm wants to be a part of a shitshow.
In post 119, Garmr wrote:Wait skitter is robs slot this changes a couple of things.
In post 120, Garmr wrote:What do you think skitter?
This is the important part now.
^direction of curiosity influenced by available data. looks like real sorting.
In post 127, Saudade wrote:VOTE: january
hang this lazy mafia
^probably bussing.

VOTE: january
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:04 am

Post by tictac »

In post 136, Saudade wrote:mafia sided 3rd party masons
totally sounds like a thing that exists :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:27 am

Post by tictac »

In post 140, january wrote:dunno if you're serious about this but if you think he's bussing why don't you vote him (:
last time i played with him he dumbtunneled a partner throughout the game, and his choice of target was kinda out of the left field, so yea. I'm at least semi serious about thinking he's bussing now.

I'll totes vote for him if there's a wagon tho

pedit: agreed w robb/skitt town for now.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 161, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not actually easy. I specifically know for a fact that if Skitter is scum, she’s going to be town read and essentially be “townie”. That’s my biggest ScumSkitter tip tell for you guys. She will be generally town read when she is scum.
eeh. i don't like the paranoia sowing
In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve been urinating on that thought, we’ll see.
lol
In post 180, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think tic-tac-toe would vote you if a wagon went up on you. I’m willing to test that theory, tbh, regardless of the read on you.
why didn't ya?
In post 183, Flavor Leaf wrote:Everyone else in this game, I’m actually really good at reading, I believe, so plays will be made by players this game.
I think ya have a 50% record on me
In post 184, Saudade wrote:in skitter30 i trust
weird aside.
In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:Saudade
Non
Skitter
Wake
Garm
January

With the exception of January, whom I was starting to naturally want to vote, which means she’s probably town, i have decent reasons to wanna town read everyone here.
u having a read on non is weird.
In post 200, UnaBombaH wrote:soap up Saudade D1 like this if they were both town.
eh, kinda
In post 204, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I’m scum, I avoid Saudade and N1 kill him. Let’s be honest
I find this hard to swallow.
@Saudade do ya get N1-killed? ever?
In post 206, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh Saudade is that bad of a MoFo?
I mean,he's pretty good at looking way dumber than he actually is.
If he has other talents that's news to me.
In post 209, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was the IC in a newbie game of his, and I went at him hard calling him scum Day 1, flipped on that read, then he ended up winning that game. That was the beginning of it
can ya link me a game where he lynched ya when ya were scum and he was town?
In post 214, january wrote:
In post 141, Saudade wrote:that's exactly what I would say if I was mafia
funny semantic thing but i feel like saying this

based on experience in like 8 games
town is more likely to say "that's what maf would do"
mafia is more likely to say "that's what i'd do
as mafia
"

not a read by any means but
i want it to be true
kinda like this
In post 218, skitter30 wrote:i was actually pinged by her
what part?
In post 218, skitter30 wrote:to derail the gamestate and make it unworkable for town
eh
In post 218, skitter30 wrote:i don't like you agreeing with a bunch of random loltownleans on p4. i espcially don't like when you use it as an oppurtunity to insert yourself into a group of other and make it seem like the obvious, natural conclusion is that we should be tr'ing you
agreed
In post 219, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hey you used the word first, you should know what it means
looks like garm tried to find out if robb knew.
In post 221, Gamma Emerald wrote:So it’s bullshit?
VOTE: Garmr
what did ya expect?
In post 222, skitter30 wrote:una is townie
uh, ok.
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:Only if they did realize who they replaced
Which I have no reason to believe rn
like this
i think it's a mistype, and not intentionally offensive.
In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like I did, I just didn’t quote you directly
I don't think so? can ya quote it or actually answer?
In post 243, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Skitter is saying that I’m saying I’m throwing all these town leans around, and implying I should be grouped in with them, which is a giant misrep.
In post 93, Flavor Leaf wrote:Garmr just dealt with ScumMe recently, so he should have a fresh intake on scumMe.
^directly after garm called ya town.
In post 245, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m writing a Mafia episodic tv show for TikTok.

Basically scripting a 13player game in full with twists and turns, and funny characters. :lol:
oh cool.
VOTE: Leaf
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by tictac »

eh.
VOTE: saudade
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:32 am

Post by tictac »

In post 264, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was also L-3, and Saudade wasn’t on me yet, which would have been an implied vote. It was a good time for me to claim, and I was waiting for the moment. I was drawing the wagon in.

VOTE: Tictac

Pretty sure this is scum.
so ur narrative is that u intentionally drew a wagon on u as a pr?
tbh i'm kinda reluctant to vote a pr-claim, but not buing it ftr.
In post 265, Dunnstral wrote:You keep throwing out new scumreads and they don't mean anything because you discard them so fast
why does it matter?
In post 266, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Tictac

Dunnstral, I don’t really feel like Flavor is abandoning reads here, he’s just choosing which ones to press.
why?
In post 269, Saudade wrote:no its just about tictac willing to hop on a vote on me just because i voted a person he also thinks is scummy
nah. i was nullreading jan, and ur vote looked like a bus
In post 271, Saudade wrote:Look at my avatar how can I be anything else but a tiny sweet person
i do like the avatar
In post 280, Saudade wrote:Its so sad i might have to hang you
u gonna ask why i scumread ya, so quoting this as example of post that pings me.
it's not like super clearly defined read u just super look like scum.
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe
But it wasn’t a town post
t'was tho.
can u go into a bit of detail here? is it cause it's a wall? i dunno what added value there is in doing this in bits, besides more spam?
i dunno why doing it this way is easier atm. i do sometimes do the smallpostsmap thing, just don't feel like it i guess.
In post 288, Flavor Leaf wrote:Skitter - Here’s the thing, I want to put Skitter below Una, but I do generally see townieness in her posts. That being said, SCUM SKITTER IS TOWNIE. People will go “Never lynch Skitter, she’s obv town” when Skitter is scum. She plays the “correct town play” when she is scum. I commented on my thoughts more earlier either this, how generally everything is townie, but then that one post, that one setup discredit me early. I think there’s definitely an above chance that she is scum. Also, Robb is the type to get angry as scum and replace out too, making the replace out itself completely NAI.
this supesweird read when skitt has not towned up. this is like scumread cause u this she will look townie in the future. why in tf is this a scumread and not null?
In post 288, Flavor Leaf wrote:tictac - the bandwagon hop is the exact spot that I believe scum was ready to go on. Gamestate dictated that town was likely to hop onto me with some pressure, so scum needed to pressure me to really get it going a little more. I was baiting this from the beginning of the game. I was town reading a lot of people, and if I was more correct than incorrect, which I believe I was. My early game town reads are generally pretty good, then mixed in with the almost lack of reasoning for voting me, the “implied reasonings” nature is exactly what scum do here, especially if they aren’t the leader of the scum team, which tictac definitely isn’t. This is why I think it’s extremely possible, and likely, that 2 scum are on my wagon right now, and that tictac is the 2nd.again, I believe scum is probably town reading me somewhere, and this one of my town reads are likely incorrect, but we’ll see how the gamestate is after a few pages after this.
gamestate-read, i guess ok, there's like no comment on any of my play, and i dunno why u think scum wants to be on ur wagon in a early part of the day. lot of padding this entry w ur general gamestate reads look like just that. padding.
In post 290, Saudade wrote:Wait why did u flip ur vote
he claimed cop, so, uh. lynch him after he fails to confirm.
dunno why i even bother pushing him here, but ye, gamma nailed it with saying i'm doing reactions in a wallform. why am i doing that? i guess it's just a thing to do and folks can take uut of it what they will.
In post 291, Saudade wrote:What the fuck is the above post
that was my reaction
In post 292, Flavor Leaf wrote:They’re scum who got scared after I claimed.
like unvoting a pr claim is the obvious correct thing to do.
In post 294, Saudade wrote:I dont discredit anyone you are all fully welcome to express yourselves like the beautiful people you are
^pings me. it's like a attitude thing, hard to describe.
In post 297, Saudade wrote:Can we vote january instead of tictactoe
Tic is being proactive even though very stoopid unlike jani who just sits and mastu..m
yea, like, i'm kinda townreading jan,but u keep shouting at me that u bussing a partner while these guys are lynching town :P
maybe the part of it being a bus is a lie? dunno.
In post 302, Dunnstral wrote:He claimed some kind of cop so we'll see what happens anyway
ye
In post 304, Gamma Emerald wrote:But what if Leaf is right about Skitt ;)
like, what if she is? if both skitt and leaf are alive on lylo at least one of them is scum. one of them will bus the other before that happens if both are scum.
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you jump on every new wagon?
i try to lynch my scumreads.
i dunno if the part of jumping on every new wagon is correct,i'd have to go back and look,and don't have the effort for it rn.
In post 311, Dunnstral wrote:Townreading Skitter, don't want to lynch but need to figure out January, don't have a top scumread
why is figuering out jan extra-important?

skipping a lot of saud-leaf banter here..
In post 360, Dunnstral wrote:It feels like way too many people think this about themselves
well yea. it's more a town-thought tho.
In post 363, Garmr wrote:I don't expect you to be able to unlike gamma. I don't mean for you to take that in a bad way sorry.
this esp.
In post 372, Garmr wrote:I have a player like that called Titus. Except she's always Wrong and never been right in all the years we played togther.
I have a player who always scumreads me. can u guess who? :lol:
In post 376, Flavor Leaf wrote:My reads are far more nuanced because of it, because of seeing all the options.
why aim for nuanced reads when u could aim for accuracy instead?
In post 394, MariaR wrote:I get it’s page 6 and all that but still, it’s clear he’s competent enough to be doing stuff.
aww <3
i think i've done stuff tho. maybe i could have done even more stuff, but so could have u :P
In post 396, MariaR wrote:Although this is the other person I wanna vote even though I know your cop claim is BS. Your reaction was way too overblown. Whatever, I don’t feel like putting in the effort right now. If people can’t see the very clear conflict and inconsistently in your posting...
VOTE: Tictac
tbf, that's pretty much how i feel.
In post 396, MariaR wrote:This game would be better if Saudade just stopped posting. Or like, posted legit content cause I’m ignoring him rn.
Okay FL and Saud just. Shut up this game has 400 posts and you guys are 200 of them. Like, just stop. Please dear god. Take a break or do wall posts. You make this game annoying to read.
<3
In post 487, january wrote:a circle? what do u mean?

when u wake up can you explain the one on skeller
or actually explain all of them
ye. that would be good.
In post 493, Saudade wrote:is tictactoe mislynch bait.. he did call me stoopid...
i said u good at looking stupid. that's a different thing.
In post 502, Saudade wrote:tiktok is an interesting one because he joined my vote on january as soon as I voted him but CALLED ME scum then he called YOU scum and I imagine he had a reason( you were spreading paranoia over skitty) and then he voted ME after YOU (Fake) claimed cop!
now all votes were logical except for the vote on me at the end, I'm mostly townread and he still didnt say why does he scumread me or vote me to begin with

so we shall wait his return
yea. said something about that above.
In post 505, Dunnstral wrote:I can't bring myself to vote anyone

tictac is an okay vote, I suppose

VOTE: tictac
eh.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 512, Saudade wrote:Maybe you are just wrong, talk to yourself about me.
i mean, i could be wrong. I don't think I am tho.
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lol at that tiktok wall
And like, you make a bit of a show of asking why I vote you and respond to none of the actual reasoning, looks like you just want to doubtcast my vote
kinda hard to respond to reasoning when I don't know what that reasoning is.
In post 518, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s TikTok and SkitSkat scum team, y’all
@jan, skitt does this post look familiar to ya? lol.
In post 525, Saudade wrote:I think both you and skitter scumread tictac
ping. this kinda makes me think both skitt and leaf are town, but predicated on saud-scum, so day 1 association.
In post 526, skitter30 wrote:approximately zero bearing on his actual role
ok
In post 526, skitter30 wrote:saudade is town
i don't see it at all. why?
In post 527, Flavor Leaf wrote:I hear this a lot
comes with lying a lot, i suppose.
In post 530, Saudade wrote:if only your reads were that good when you lost that game to scum me ; (
like this kinda superior amusement, like he's constantly laughing at everyone makes my skin crawl, and i think comes from informed perspective.
In post 536, Saudade wrote:baby just take those panties off ill prove how big my penis is
reported. can we avoid icky sexual imagery plz?
this is kinda partnery post i think. i would hope that ya wold not say that to a townie as scum.
In post 537, Saudade wrote:can we put some votes on mariar i want her to squirm and dance for a bit
and this attempt to divert into mariar when leaf under pressure also partnery.
In post 547, skitter30 wrote:oh actually nm, garmr is scummy on p 19
i don't think garm askin about PRs is particulalry indicative ref
In post 547, skitter30 wrote:i don't get the tictac wagon
as far as i can tell, leaf was 'timing', gamma was 'walls' and the rest were 'eh, might as well'
In post 547, skitter30 wrote:because he's scum and trying to broadly discredit me
could be.
tbh kinda having vork-flashbacks here.
In post 563, Saudade wrote:I guess we can lynch FL for the silly claim and trying to discredit our princess skitty
yea, ha, ha, ha, ick.
In post 567, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, people try to read me early for some reason, but anytime I’m the first scum dead I always win.

Which is why I know anyone who pushes me early just can’t read me or is scum.

My town game is so blatantly obvious like it is here, but people are just scared of the All Mighty Leaf
ewww X 100
In post 573, Flavor Leaf wrote:I really think Skitter is scum. She’s playing sneaky.
expand?
In post 575, january wrote:don't see scum purposely forcing themselves to claim a pr role
it's not like sensible play as either align.
i could see leaf doing it as both.
In post 587, Non lmh wrote:not that kind to replace out on my own, but will comply if you or the mod ask it of me
asking folks to replace is against sitewide rules now, which is I think a very good thing. only do it if you want to, and don't talk about it pls.
In post 589, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m a Disloyal Announcing PT Cop.
disloyal:causes the role to behave as though it were roleblocked unless the target has a different alignment than the user.
announcing: When acting, whatever player you target will be informed that your role targeted them. For instance, if an announcing doctor targeted player X, player X would receive a message saying "You were targeted by a doctor ability during the night".
PT Cop:A PT Cop checks whether a player has access to a private topic. Unlike the Traffic Analyst, this will get "has access" results even on players who are in a private topic by themselves, but will give a "no access" result on a Mailman (who has the ability to privately communicate, but without the use of a private topic).

I do not believe this abomination of a role exists in a setup designed by northsidegal.
it's functionally identical to disloyal cop, except the announcing-part, which the scum would be informed about about anyway when a guilty was claimed on them, it's way too complicated for no mechanical effect, and entirely made up by you.
In post 593, january wrote:tictac * last game I played w/ him he was supertown so I might be comparing
yea, u are comparing apples and oranges, but I get it.
In post 596, january wrote:i don't think anyone was following skitter on voting you
i mean, not that hard to guess that I was gonna.
In post 599, january wrote:but i felt like this game he cornered himself into claiming so he planned it before the game even started
meh, i don't think that is necessarily the case, but maybe it is. i don't think he is more likely to do that as town.
In post 608, Flavor Leaf wrote:I still get a result from targeting, so this isn’t useless still. Scum will just also know I have a result on them.

I get guilties on possible traitors as well because they’re not in a PT, bar neighbor, but they would still give me a “not in a PT” result, which is a guilty with disloyal.
nope.
disloyal works as if roleblocked if not used on different align.
normal guidelines say no result on a roleblock.
I would think ya would know how your own role works.
In post 664, Skellen wrote:Also that role looks oddly convenient. Why is there even an Announcing modifier for a town PT Cop. Like usually the investigative claims the guilty immediately anyway, so what?
ah, u said this already, I'm redundant, oh well.
In post 681, Saudade wrote:But what if skitter is not trash but really really good and you're both scum???
ech.

tl;dr: saud kinda making me doubt it and I'd rather lynch him, but don't think that's gonna happen today. also day 1 associat, so i think I wanna:
VOTE: Leaf
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by tictac »

i dunno, but i don't think so. that's why i'm kinda hesitant w leaf.
day 1 associations are weaksauce tho.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 702, tictac wrote:tl;dr: saud kinda making me doubt it and I'd rather lynch him, but don't think that's gonna happen today. also day 1 associat,
In post 509, tictac wrote:can u go into a bit of detail here? is it cause it's a wall? i dunno what added value there is in doing this in bits, besides more spam?
i dunno why doing it this way is easier atm. i do sometimes do the smallpostsmap thing, just don't feel like it i guess.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 825, AaronFrost wrote:
Prodding tictac
ugh. catching up now.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 778, skitter30 wrote:@tictac your posts might be received better if you like broke them into chunks and posted them separately
aye, i think a style shift may be in order
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:You are posting things that feel useless and reactionary
It’s scummy
I sometimes do it myself, but it’s when catching up and because of my catch up method it helps me do it
By doing walk posts there’s no way it’s doing the thing it does for me
yea, I'm not you. I dunno what ya get from yer method :P
Therefore it’s just garbage reactionary posting
eh

And like I do also believe the walls feel artificial beyond this, but it’s a
thing I tend to think as scum
so I don’t think that feeling is worth much. On top of that, you responded to every vote on you, and all of the reactions were mediocre at best
I'd think that scum-ya would know the walls to be genuine?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 755, Gamma Emerald wrote:How does your given reasoning equal Flavor being scum/a good vote? You’re aware he’s claimed a Cop-like role, right?
he claimed a role that can claim a guilty + not get lynched when that guilty flips green.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 758, Skellen wrote:My already stated doubts about his role being town aside rereading him I also don't get his progression on the skitter slot. It looks weird to me that he got his early gut townread on Robb because of something completely nai, yet after skitter repped in he scumread her later with the argument that scum!skitter is townie and that people would never lynch her because she is obvtown yet literally the majority of the playerlist is saying that her slot is town because of Robb's rep-out and even bother to outline it is not because of skitter herself.
ya
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 761, Skellen wrote:however looking at some of his games that seems to be the norm
I dunno if there exists such a thing as a norm playstyle for me.
I'm sure ya found quote-walls if ya went looking tho. second hand meta is the land of conf-bias.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 764, january wrote:but in that game i felt like tictac was infinitely more active
in terms of post counts too (mostly NAI i think), but more like pushing on ppl and trying to get answers to questions and stuff
this game feels a lot more reactive and lacks the active pushing stuff and i feel like that's how tictac would play as scum
i guess it could be that this is a larger game? i'll try to find something else to compare w/
I'd say u should check out a scumgame, but I don't actually think any two of my games are super alike.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 794, Flavor Leaf wrote:Skitter

January
tictac
tbh I kinda gut-like the prodge.
silence deifinitely artificial in this context tho.
confused about being on same tier as jan. if ya think i'm lynchbait shouldn't I be null?
skitter as TR in context of previous scumread on her is???
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 795, Garmr wrote:I forgot about wakes existence. I was town reading him earlier but now his gone?
ye
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d do Garmr if it was clearly more viable than TikTok but not rn
so u just pushing a leaf counterwagon.
ok.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 805, january wrote:i'd rather wait til there's actually a reason to scumread him
u don't think his skitt-read was weird?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by tictac »

i think that's it.
@skitt still interested in yer saud tr, if it's more than a vibe.

pedit: ok. i disagree about the fillery nature of the walls, but ya can think that.
ppedit: mm. actually ya might be right about that?
pppedit: how dos that mesh w being willing to vote garm if it was viable?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 864, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 787, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s a PR though, and I don’t think he’s faking the fact he is a PR at least.
I really, really disagree with this.
I got more of a vibe of "I'm not any type of a PR, but I claim to be so that I get a pass until D3 or so". :lol:
ya
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 869, january wrote:i honestly didn’t notice it changed? he said he scumread skitter but then said he was backing off a little bit and reconsidering or something like that
twas:
1 tr on robb
2 scumread on skit cause scum skitt looks town, despite skitt not looking town.
3 tr on skitt after he got heat from the skitt read.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 873, Non lmh wrote:gamma is their encrypter
the jump to 'encrypter' is weird here. if an encrypter flipt this slot is likely scum. if gamme flips as one it's definite.
i like the new guy in this slot tho
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 875, Gamma Emerald wrote:HURT: non lmh
I was gonna let the troll pass me by but he’s pissed me off
why the big reaction?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 884, skitter30 wrote:
In post 861, tictac wrote:@skitt still interested in yer saud tr, if it's more than a vibe.
He's more bravado-y and aggressive and tries to project this fake confidence/charisma thing as scum
so 'personal meta' would be accurate? lots or little?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 889, Sujimichi wrote:Hi everyone!
hi
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 893, Gamma Emerald wrote:situation of cognitive dissonance
don't get this.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 902, skitter30 wrote:Incidentally
i think the claim might be true
, i just dont think he's town
super don't get this.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:00 am

Post by tictac »

In post 922, Skellen wrote:Like I think any townie that ties himself to scum is rather useful for scum to take advantage of instead of pushing them away.
good point
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:07 am

Post by tictac »

In post 938, Flavor Leaf wrote:Announcing and loud are interchangeable on the claiming front.
one of those u could verify as long as a member of yer team has a role.
doesn't matter tho since disloyal means it's not verifiable anyways.
eh
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:14 am

Post by tictac »

In post 973, Wake1 wrote:Assuming they were both Scum do you really think he'd bus Day 1? It doesn't much sense.
soft bus, and definitely. I tr Jan now tho, so was probs mistaken.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:15 am

Post by tictac »

In post 974, Wake1 wrote:
In post 140, january wrote:
In post 133, tictac wrote:
In post 127, Saudade wrote:VOTE: january
hang this lazy mafia
^probably bussing.

dunno if you're serious about this but if you think he's bussing why don't you vote him (:
To be fair that's a good point.
well i did vote him later :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 am

Post by tictac »

In post 992, skitter30 wrote:Wake what's the point of asking questions like 'has this read changed much' about things that happened literally hundreds of posts ago
this did not get anwered.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 am

Post by tictac »

prefer FL at the mo
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 am

Post by tictac »

obvs
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:23 am

Post by tictac »

i'll iso dunn in a bit
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:23 am

Post by tictac »

i'll get back to ya in a bit. not done yet
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:31 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1038, january wrote:he's most likely fakeclaiming either way so this argument seems pretty useless tbh
ya
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:35 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1069, Saudade wrote:do you still find me scummy
i do, tho i might give skitt read on ya weight if there's lots of history. that's why i asked about that.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:37 am

Post by tictac »

skel jan garm probs my top town, tho i don't keep a list at the mo
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:43 am

Post by tictac »

ok, that was a short iso.
i'm not gonna fight superhard to keep dunn alive, i don't think.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:03 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1234, Looker wrote:I fucked up. I didn't know that votes didn't reset when you replaced in.
dunno if I buy this.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1237, Saudade wrote:skitty is scum
VOTE: skitter30
u not gonna sheep leaf deathread?

skitt-scum/confident scumteam/doc-dodge
^one of these probs true, buti think jumping to skitt-scum is too early.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:08 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1247, skitter30 wrote:I think there's at least one scum onwagon, probably two
i'd say 2-3. gonna be surprised if it's less than 2.
twas a slow rolling wagon, even if no super-valid counter.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:16 am

Post by tictac »

VOTE: una
tbh nulread for me, so leaf-sheep+poe.

pedit: meh, ok.
VOTE: dunn

might switch to una later, dunno.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:10 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1270, Garmr wrote: Why would anyone in their right mind doc skitter? She was scummy asf yesterday.
i mean, saud is voting skitt purely cause she didn't die, so.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:12 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1276, january wrote:what makes a slow wagon indicative of scum being on it?
wouldn't the wagon be faster if scum was voting with town
more opportunity/temptation to get on.

scum voting on a wagon can make a wagon superfast, but not necessarily, if it's slow to begin with.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by tictac »

UNVOTE:
no reason, probably :wink:
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by tictac »

VOTE: skitter
twas not a hard question
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 1306, skitter30 wrote:oh that's scummy

this is fun
like, maybe garm is a loyal fruitvendor, or maybe it's just a gambit.
u know if ya received fruit or not.

not answering that question was SCUMMY ASF
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 1357, january wrote:was it really

honestly find it hard to believe that there's a PT cop and an alignment-telling fruit vendor in the same setup
they're both basically alignment cops that basically have certain reports that are guaranteed to confirm someone
ya it was.

point is: scum-skit does not know if it's a fakeclaim or not. town-skitt does.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 1364, january wrote:wdym
i'm not saying it's a fake fruit vendor claim but isn't it possible that he's maf complex/simple and trying to find PR
that's like, theoreticaly possible, I guess, but not really.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:58 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1413, skitter30 wrote:i mean, how do you figure out if anything is scum or town motivated ?

wrt to garmr:

no, i didn't get fruit

2. i was wary of another complex/simple/disloyal/loyal modifier since fl flipped complex, and
i don't trust garmr enough to give him any such info
ya clearly do tho. see point 1 of yer post.

I do not believe ya jumped to complex/simple instead of the way more common loyal.

3. given how he started the phase voting for me, i was p sure he was bluffing
so why not simply say ya didn't get fruit, if ya didn't fear he might actually be loyal?
ya clearly not withholding that info from scumteam, since ya just freely gave it.

4. what was the point of this reaction test? if i had said i hadn't received any ... then what? how would that have shed any light on my alignment ?
if ya said 'no' without issue, ya would have been more likely to be town.
if ya said 'yes' ya confirmed scum for lying.
come on now. this is not rocket science.

5. if that reaction test convinced him i'm scum, why is he voting for dunn, exactly? you know, the same person i've been actively canvassing votes for this phase?
this is admittedly weird.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1416, Skellen wrote:tictac, who are you scumreading? So far for D2 I saw you sheeping FL infamous last words about Una (where you are null), sheeping skitter on to Dunn (I think I remember though you wouldn't fight his lynch on D1) and now you followed Garmr to skitter due to skitter's reaction to Garmr's gambit. Can't really tell by this trajectory where you sincerely are.
i currently scumread skitter, tho i didn't before that reaction.
probs means saud is scum as well.
i'm 'eh' about dunn.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:32 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1426, skitter30 wrote:.... i shared that information now after he admitted it was fake ...
also because stringing him along was more fun ngl
so ya think he is scum, he says he fakeclaimed, and ya believe him without reservation?
sure, that makes total sense /s
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:40 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1430, skitter30 wrote:I dont get it

I didnt get fruit. He says he didnt send fruit. I should assume he's lying about not sending me fruit, and that he actually did?
In post 1413, skitter30 wrote:2. i was wary of another complex/simple/disloyal/loyal modifier since fl flipped complex, and i don't trust garmr enough to give him any such info
In post 1413, skitter30 wrote:1. no, i didn't get fruit
if ya think garm is a complex scum fruitvendor, how does him saying he isn't a fruitvendor make it okay to tell him ya didn't get fruit?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:40 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1431, january wrote:that’s a good point lol
it's not
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:46 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1413, skitter30 wrote:2. i was wary of another complex/simple/disloyal/loyal modifier since fl flipped complex, and i
don't trust garmr enough to give him any such info
it's either okay to give that info or it's not.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:48 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1450, skitter30 wrote:Tictac is this the only thing you find scummy about my play or ...
pmuch yea.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:49 am

Post by tictac »

oh my god.
there is no fruit

SCUM YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT
TOWN YOU KNEW THERE WAS NO FRUIT
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:50 am

Post by tictac »

ya know i'm serious when i type out 'you'
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:22 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1531, january wrote:1. you are scum, and skitter is town: if this is the case then you're probably complex/simple fruit vendor trying to fish PR's. in which case, it is bad for skitter to claim. this part makes sense i'm pretty sure?
2. you are town, and skitter is town: if this is the case then you confirming skitter as town does absolutely nothing for me. i townread skitter more than i tr you, so imo your word on skitter doesn't mean much
3. you are town, and skitter is scum: if skitter claims fruit/no fruit in a way inconsistent with your claim, i'm more likely to lynch you. this is part is the only good outcome from skit claiming, and i think it's unlikely
4. you're both scum: that'd be funny!
1. again: town skitter witholding that information from potential scum!garm is not an actual thing:
2. Presumably Garm gambited for the benefit of his own reads. Ya saying an interaction is pointless unless ya personally benefit from it is silly. Other people are playing this game too.
3. if that happened skitter would be lynched. scum-garm had zero motivation to initiate a 1v1 trade there.
4. that I agree with.

the presented town motivation to withhold that info is inconsistent with skitt later sharing it freely.

the scum motivation to withhold that info is clear:
-if skitt says 'fruit' she is quiltied by gambiting!garm
-if skitt sayis 'no fruit' she is guiltied by at the time unlikely but possible loyal fruivendor garm.
scum!skitt does not wish to be quiltied, thus: no answer.

inconsistent town-narrative + consistent scum-narrative => scum
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:04 am

Post by tictac »

VOTE: Skitter :)
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:09 am

Post by tictac »

Yes ya do, but it's alright, ya have to pretend like ya don't.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:10 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1554, Garmr wrote:Also that gambit isn't complex unless your a simpleton.
ya not a simpleton.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:34 am

Post by tictac »

No.
I scumread you because not answering that question was the only safe path for scum-you, and you took it.
Garm saying he was gambiting gave scum you a reason to stop witholding the info, but did not give one to town!you.

thus:
no consistent motivation for town-you to withold the info initially.
clear motivation for scum-you to withold it.

additionally, i do believe ya pretending that ya don't understand. nothing i've been talking about is super hard to understand.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:19 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1563, skitter30 wrote:interesting

i'd argue that not-answering wasn't a particularly safe position for scum!me
'fruit' -> guiltied by gambiting!garm
'no fruit' -> guiltied by loyal fruitvendor garm
'no answer' -> not guiltied in either universe.
and garmr saying he was gambiting meant the whole thing wasn't real, so i didn't really care about whether or not he knew i didn't get fruit
except ya said ya initially refused to answer cause ya thought garm was a scum complex/simple fruitvendor, and garm saying he isn't a fruitvendor does not make that less likely in any way.
you feel remarkably different to the newbie, btw
probably. jan noted that on day 1.

also how do you feel about wake?
he's town for now.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:01 am

Post by tictac »

~reasons~
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:23 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1576, Skellen wrote:It kind of reads like a pissing contest who would be able to outguess the other. Tbh I don't think skitter has reacted in a scummy way. Considering we already have one dead town investigative (and additionally with scum knowledge about setup) I would actually assume that scum!skitter would be hard-boiled enough to give a clear answer here instead of refusing an answer, and refusing any answer makes sense from town!skitter's point of view.
there was nothing really garm had to guess about, and skitt refused to guess the correct answer :P
disagreed w refusing making sense from town pow.

as for skitt being hard boiled:
here is scum!skitt losing a game for being risk-averse.
from same aftergame:
wariness of surprise guilties as scum.
why she would be opposed to leaf-lynch as scum: built in excuse for not dying.
In post 1596, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1511, skitter30 wrote:Suji, january, how do you both read tictac?
No differently than yesterday.
went back and looked.
yer one stated opinion on me is 'somewhat tied to skitt', something I would have expected her to comment on if she also went back and looked.
so kinda begs the question: Why did she ask about yer stance on me if it didn't interest her enough to do an ISO and find out.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:48 am

Post by tictac »

to hammer or not to hammer, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The yawns and bogs of countless lurkers,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by policy-lynch, end them?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:34 am

Post by tictac »

eh
VOTE: dunn
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:44 am

Post by tictac »

yup
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1634, skitter30 wrote:Tictac you need to explain the hammer
Thought about it and figured he was unlikely to be a PR, so only scum-him would claim anything interesting, and liked the thought of our PRs remaining hidden.

Was also kinda pretending to be a loyal mailman to draw the nightkill and silly hammers something I see from PRs a lot.
That was also the reason for my "~reasons~"
wake even assisted my cover for a bit in , which I thought was neat.

agree about the need for a massclaims.
I'm a VT.
My guess for the actual mailman would be looker, but don't actually know.

I want skitt to go next.
VOTE: skitt
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:22 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1647, skitter30 wrote:Interesting.

I am going last
that's not how to popcorn.
why would ya get to decide that?

pedit: woo
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:23 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1648, skitter30 wrote:Also you should have gotten a claim first
I thought about it, and decided not to.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:26 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1651, Garmr wrote:
In post 1649, Saudade wrote:Guesswhat im going to claim boys
Unloyal Vigilante
disloyal I assume?
also, ya got 2 soft innos then? who?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:30 am

Post by tictac »

gah garm speculating about what saud gonna claim :facepalm:
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am

Post by tictac »

he's gonna claim mason (duh)
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:13 am

Post by tictac »

"leaf-flip makes me think mailman also has a modifier and that might be loyal, even if it's not wake claiming mail recipient without fear is towny. i don't want to say any of this cause public pr-spec is bad, also it's fun to use skitts formatting thing back at her, and hinting at extra-info could get me nightkilled. if no mailman claim materializes tomorrow and I'm still alive i'm gonna flip on wake"
^approximate

also: u should claim
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:24 am

Post by tictac »

nothing much. ya say "Huh" and "interesting" a lot.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1682, Garmr wrote:I still think jan should be lynched soon.
disagree
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1686, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1681, january wrote:VOTE: looker
someone join me i gave my reasons yesterday and nothing has changed

also i’m holding back on claiming til later
take that however u want (:
I'd prefer to wagon tictac

Not sure i like that you want to hold off
I'm fairly sure i don't like that you want to hold off.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by tictac »

^ mason + 260 x voter seems op.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by tictac »

yes, i counted those.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:01 am

Post by tictac »

votes can be used to force claims out of people (woo!)
maybe folks didn't know that, but it's true!
let's wagon skitt and enforce not-insane claiming order?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:26 am

Post by tictac »

ech

@Aaron 1 day extension to compensate for paused timers?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by tictac »

oh cool, i buy this
UNVOTE:

we should finish massclaims, but provisionally ok w looker lynch.
skitt can go last if she wants,given this.

still think garm is town.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:34 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1728, skitter30 wrote:Why do you buy this, and why do you think looker was the mailman?
- tr on jan
- lines up w day 2 as ya said
- would be silly to claim an inno on ya when u playing day 3 like a PR and haven't outed any results. could be scum w you but just leads to 2 of ya lynched day 4 and 5, so also silly. could be scum who rolecopped ya n2 i guess, didn't actually think of that, but still unlikely.
- looker cause general PR-read.
- is saud actually a mason? lol.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:38 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1730, Skellen wrote:That means Looker is according to her definitely scum here (unless ascetic, but I doubt it)
or roleblock or jailkeep or something.
it's a soft guilty, not a hard one.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1730, Skellen wrote:fairly sure january was townreading FL for most of D1, even when he was claiming disloyal announcing PT Cop which was by function almost the same as her role (because also basically full alignment Cop).
she was pretty clear about townreading him
despite
thinking he was fakeclaiming.
still a point tho.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:56 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1731, skitter30 wrote:I still want tictac, i think
4 u I actually do recommend taking a peek at my one completed scumgame.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72770
i think ur expected competence level is out of whack when it comes to my scumgame.
also, i think the scum-pt is fun reading :)
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:58 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1739, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1733, tictac wrote:looker cause general PR-read.
Y tho
just a feeling i got.
i haven't exactly been PR-hunting here :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1727, skitter30 wrote:I was having fun quasi-pretending to be loyal, but to be clear i'm not, in fact, loyal.
i don't get this tbh. wouldn't scum!wake know ya not loyal when he received the message? so he would confirm either way?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:41 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1742, skitter30 wrote:The looker comment kinda made me think you were, in fact, pr hunting
Subject: Newbie 1961 | Trees II | Over
tictac wrote:i was kinda pr-reading susp tho, so at least I got that right.
^same thing
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:51 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1745, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1743, tictac wrote:
In post 1727, skitter30 wrote:I was having fun quasi-pretending to be loyal, but to be clear i'm not, in fact, loyal.
i don't get this tbh. wouldn't scum!wake know ya not loyal when he received the message? so he would confirm either way?
A) werent you pretending to be a loyal mailman like yesterday?

B) the message was vague, and could be read as me being any of loyal/disloyal/complex/simple; wake didnt really have any of knowing. It was a reaction test, and i didnt have much better ideas as to what to do with being a mailman
a) i can't send actual mail tho, so kinda a different thing. lol
b) ok, i guess
c) would be funny if jan also pretending and there's 4 pretend loyal/disloyals in the game :lol: (@ scumz:plz add to this number if ya can)
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:53 am

Post by tictac »

ph garm also pretended that, so 5
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1745, skitter30 wrote:the message was vague, and could be read as me being any of loyal/disloyal/complex/simple; wake didnt really have any of knowing. It was a reaction test, and i didnt have much better ideas as to what to do with being a mailman
did ya ID yerself in the message?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:54 am

Post by tictac »

town!jan not gonna believe another loyal role exists. that's silly.
her claim makes town!her jumping to simple/complex theory on day 2 more likely, not less likely.

what would the point of pr-hunting be when we are in the middle of massclaims?

fl claiming stuff is 0 information. who would hard-oppose that lych?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:55 am

Post by tictac »

still think u town, but u wrong here.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:04 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1756, Garmr wrote:Yeah nah. Just had a game with multiple of the same modifier. Macho. Mods like to use themes here. A bunch of gimped loyal roles is possible. Also didn't we have a simple/complex flip why would 2 of those be ok but not loyal?
now that's site-meta. u right in that jan isn't new, but she's new to the site.
simple and complex are two different modifiers. loyal isn't.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:19 am

Post by tictac »

mm. okay.
still think 2 loyal/unloyal is way less likely than 2 complex (1 town 1 scum), but if ya wanna win a semantic-battle, ya just did :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1760, skitter30 wrote:I'm a mason, so, irregardless of jan's alignment, i am town
well u haven't claimed mason-partners w anyone yet, so no.
i'm just assuming that's gonna happen at some point because u committed suicide otherwise :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:58 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1766, skitter30 wrote:Yes, i am aware, all in good time. We wanted to out the masonry later but some people did not particularly like that, remember? So i claimed, they'll claim soon.

Looker first tho
i did reverse on that before ya claimed.
u can lolclaim if ya wanna tho.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1775, AaronFrost wrote:Looker is V/LA until January 6th
he's v/la until 2 days to deadline? holy fuck.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:29 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1803, Looker wrote:You can check any fucking game where there's been a replacement and the replacement gets a clean slate vote-wise.
uh, no. i don't think this happens ever.
can u link a game u got this idea from?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:31 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1809, skitter30 wrote:I dont understand this setup like at all
ye
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1818, Skellen wrote:really wondering if the whole scumteam was piling up on FL
ye.
if there's scum off that wagon it's probs wake.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1823, skitter30 wrote:I feel like garme is trying to make jan lynchable rn

Like i'm just having trouble seeing how we end up with an fl lynch day1 and a dunn lynch day2 with a lurker scumteam

Like i sont think the game plays out as it did without there being at least one scum in garmr/tictac/jan
disagree.
leaf and dunn basically lynched themselves.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1824, AaronFrost wrote:
Creature replaces Sujimichi. Please welcome him.
heyo Creature
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by tictac »

In post 48, Wake1 wrote:
In post 46, Robbnva wrote:Wake. Why didn’t you post your thing about not doing anything day 1?
Because 1) ongoing games and 2) my meta is evolving based on #1.
this something u can talk about now?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:44 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1835, skitter30 wrote:Dunn maybe, but i feel p strongly that scum were involved in the fl wagon since the largest cw was all town on town
involved? yes.
actively pushing? not necessarily.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:13 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1874, Garmr wrote:Also just noticed Jan faked a guilty on you???????
lol.
soft-guilty, but still.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:18 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1846, Creature wrote:Oh nvm, there are four deaths already
so the implication here is initially thinking it's day 1 and not knowing the number of scum.
pretty clearly a town mistake, if it's genuine.
faking it seems kinda advanced for Creature, but I have like a half a games worth of super-old meta on him, so comments from folks with more C-exp would be appreciated.

also Creature, ya VT? everybody else claimed already, and it changes a lot of stuff if ya not.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:04 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1718, january wrote:this is taking way too long
happy holidays everyone

i’m loyal motion detector, got motion on skit n1 which clears her as town
was softing + crumbing that on day 2
have fun finding the crumbs if you want, i’ll point em out later
u have no idea how hard it was to come up with reasons to townread her as a soft... i could have sworn she was scum after d1 lol

no result on looker n2 which is why i’m voting them
gave them a chance to claim ascetic or whatever the role is that roleblocks whoever visits them but no more waiting
In post 1719, january wrote:actually pretty sure maf has a roleblock or a million of them
odd setup but i think it’d be way too unbalanced without some way to counter loyal modifier
night kill will probably be me but if there’s a protective role save me

anyways that was fun
let’s vote looker now pls
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1886, Skellen wrote:
In post 1876, tictac wrote: so the implication here is initially thinking it's day 1 and not knowing the number of scum.
faking it seems kinda advanced for Creature, but I have like a half a games worth of super-old meta on him, so comments from folks with more C-exp would be appreciated.
If I assume you are still scum on Looker and with calling Creature town here for that, who would be Looker's partners then?
well, poe would put me at [wake, looker, saudade]
however saud has looked a lot better on day 3, so dunno.
if i can townlock Creature i'd probs feel okay reversing on garm on strength of skitt+creature combined read, since both have a rep for accuracy.
i dunno if i can townlock him tho, which is why i asked for feedback.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:36 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1889, tictac wrote:
In post 1876, tictac wrote: so the implication here is initially thinking it's day 1 and not knowing the number of scum.
If I assume you are still scum on Looker and with calling Creature town here for that, who would be Looker's partners then?
if i can townlock Creature i'd probs feel okay reversing on garm on strength of skitt+creature combined read, since both have a rep for accuracy.
ye. i think I'll just call it at [wake, looker, saud]
skitt & creature r not impressing me w their coherence rn.

VOTE: looker

L-1
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:39 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1944, Wake1 wrote:Garmr, tictac, thoughts on Saudade?
i mean he functionally if not factually claimed vt, so i dunno what yer thing about pressuring his is about. u don't seem like ya have read much of the game tho, so eh.
i'd lynch him on poe tho, even if i don't think that's gonna actually happen.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1876, tictac wrote:
In post 1846, Creature wrote:Oh nvm, there are four deaths already
so the implication here is initially thinking it's day 1 and not knowing the number of scum.

also Creature, ya VT? everybody else claimed already, and it changes a lot of stuff if ya not.
comments on this would still be good.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:52 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1958, Saudade wrote:
In post 1956, tictac wrote:
In post 1944, Wake1 wrote:Garmr, tictac, thoughts on Saudade?
i mean he functionally if not factually claimed vt, so i dunno what yer thing about pressuring his is about. u don't seem like ya have read much of the game tho, so eh.
i'd lynch him on poe tho, even if i don't think that's gonna actually happen.
How am I in your poe
cuz i tr other folks and don't tr ya. u been better on day 3 but doesn't erase days 1 and 2.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:54 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1959, skitter30 wrote:Bleh i really dont think maria was scum tho
u wanna lynch wake instead?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:56 am

Post by tictac »

okay, so what do ya wanna do?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1966, skitter30 wrote:Idk, that's why i'm having trouble
Lynch you most probably
see why i'm having trouble trusting yer judgement on garm?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:02 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:I dont know how to make 3 of {creature, garmr, looker, tictac, wake} into a scumteam that makes sense
i think cause u keep looking for folks who actively follow the game.
i don't think a competent team kills una ever.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:04 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1971, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1969, tictac wrote:
In post 1966, skitter30 wrote:Idk, that's why i'm having trouble
Lynch you most probably
see why i'm having trouble trusting yer judgement on garm?
Yeah well you keep trying to lynch people that i think are town and you had an awful hammer yesterday on someone who was town
like i could just not vote for folks, but i don't think that's better.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 am

Post by tictac »

i was bored, and seemed like a good idea at the time
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:12 am

Post by tictac »

maybe i should have weighted how it would look to townies more than how it would look to scum.
just i tend to not do that very much as town :P

pedit; ok i'll fetch the post where i went into it.
ppedit: still don't think that was complicated, i'll fetch that too
ppp... eeh, hold yer horses for a sec
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:13 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1646, tictac wrote:
In post 1634, skitter30 wrote:Tictac you need to explain the hammer
Thought about it and figured he was unlikely to be a PR, so only scum-him would claim anything interesting, and liked the thought of our PRs remaining hidden.

Was also kinda pretending to be a loyal mailman to draw the nightkill and silly hammers something I see from PRs a lot.
That was also the reason for my "~reasons~"
wake even assisted my cover for a bit in , which I thought was neat.

agree about the need for a massclaims.
I'm a VT.
My guess for the actual mailman would be looker, but don't actually know.

I want skitt to go next.
VOTE: skitt
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:14 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1562, tictac wrote:No.
I scumread you because not answering that question was the only safe path for scum-you, and you took it.
Garm saying he was gambiting gave scum you a reason to stop witholding the info, but did not give one to town!you.

thus:
no consistent motivation for town-you to withold the info initially.
clear motivation for scum-you to withold it.

additionally, i do believe ya pretending that ya don't understand. nothing i've been talking about is super hard to understand.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:14 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1544, tictac wrote:
In post 1531, january wrote:1. you are scum, and skitter is town: if this is the case then you're probably complex/simple fruit vendor trying to fish PR's. in which case, it is bad for skitter to claim. this part makes sense i'm pretty sure?
2. you are town, and skitter is town: if this is the case then you confirming skitter as town does absolutely nothing for me. i townread skitter more than i tr you, so imo your word on skitter doesn't mean much
3. you are town, and skitter is scum: if skitter claims fruit/no fruit in a way inconsistent with your claim, i'm more likely to lynch you. this is part is the only good outcome from skit claiming, and i think it's unlikely
4. you're both scum: that'd be funny!
1. again: town skitter witholding that information from potential scum!garm is not an actual thing:
2. Presumably Garm gambited for the benefit of his own reads. Ya saying an interaction is pointless unless ya personally benefit from it is silly. Other people are playing this game too.
3. if that happened skitter would be lynched. scum-garm had zero motivation to initiate a 1v1 trade there.
4. that I agree with.

the presented town motivation to withhold that info is inconsistent with skitt later sharing it freely.

the scum motivation to withhold that info is clear:
-if skitt says 'fruit' she is quiltied by gambiting!garm
-if skitt sayis 'no fruit' she is guiltied by at the time unlikely but possible loyal fruivendor garm.
scum!skitt does not wish to be quiltied, thus: no answer.

inconsistent town-narrative + consistent scum-narrative => scum
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:20 am

Post by tictac »

i can dig for more. reason to scumread ya something i repeated a lot on day 2, tho, so it's boring.
Also if i were scum i'd have just made an educated guess and ran with it, at that point i was reasonably confident he was bluffing anyways
i didn't think so. i thought (and still do) that u like to avoid unnecessary risk as scum.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:21 am

Post by tictac »

u can always talk yer way out of anything that isn't a guilty.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:28 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1987, skitter30 wrote:Can you point to a towngame where you did that before? Or espoused a similar thought process?
i can find u instances of PR-reading people for lolhammering.
i don't think i've espoused doing it ever.
i think it's visible that i did it with consideration tho, and kinda fail to see the benefit scum-me would have gained from doing it.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1993, skitter30 wrote:Also can you like point me to a game where you were town and there was a conftown you were at odds with?
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76983
day 2 tried to lynch the tracker, there's a bit of fightintg after he claimed.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61950
my first game. i was super paranoid when the cop claimed.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77461
i think the IC tried to lynch me? that one is kinda hazy.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:03 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1993, skitter30 wrote:Maybe i would have called his bluff at that point, idk

I think not-commiting is riskier than making an educated guess
i don't think it matters at this point, what ya would actually do as scum. only what i thought ya would do.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:29 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1997, Garmr wrote:You know maybe scum thought una was a power role
kinda why i think none of the scum read very carefully. zero chance pr-una fakesofts pr to leaf.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:31 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2001, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1992, skitter30 wrote:I dont think you had any reasonable way of knowing he wasnt a pr at that point and ... not hammering without a claim is basic mafia 101 so i really dont get why you'd make an exception there
well, i did make an exception and told ya my reasons, so dunno what ya want me to respond.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2027, Garmr wrote:
In post 2026, skitter30 wrote:and you got to that conclusion because ...
Like legit I was widely town read by a lot of players end of day 2 start of day 3 and since you wouldn't drop your read on me. The replacement for scum creature ect are all prepping for mislynch on me and people are making prep to shift their votes on me.

You are also to daft to notice it.
In post 2028, Garmr wrote:Creature-preping
Tic tac- 50 50 on this slot laid groundwork in 1889
Jan-50 50prepped since day 2
Looker-1873

There's been a shift and only 1 of those is town.
ugh.u super look like u prepping for a greenflip here.
UNVOTE:
gonna sleep on this.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2036, Garmr wrote:What happens if it flips red. What will you think of the posts then?
well, i'd still disagree, but also don't see what purpose those posts would serve to scum-ya if ya not expecting a green flip.

also not like ya pinged me before those posts, so i guess i'm good putting it down to pre-lynch jitters.

so looker still probs the best lynch for today, but i'll wait for skitt before re-voting.

have ya noticed that wake and saud treat us like a single unit a lot tho? what do ya think of that?
In post 2037, Wake1 wrote:*sigh*

I'm not giving Saudade a free pass on not having to claim like everyone else.

VOTE: Saudade
still stuper pointless, but okay.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by tictac »

k then

VOTE: Looker

L-1
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by tictac »

it's sometimes okay to just think thoughts.
typing them all out isn't necessary.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by tictac »

no,to garm
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:42 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2159, Skellen wrote:He really is.
lol
last time i saw 3p masonry in a 13p it was the only pr's in the game.
still claiming a guilty on a partner would be super-crazy for scum-jan.
did skitt go into detail on why she thought it was plausible?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2139, january wrote:action failed on tictac

genuinely think that i probably would get an action failed on any of them but eh
was gonna say, obviously there's a blocker, but maybe not?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:45 am

Post by tictac »

i was thinking i'd push wake today for looking for tracker/watcher yesterday.
vote on looker day1 while scumreading leaf looks like wanted to stay offwagon cause knew what the flip would be.
then didn't mention looker on day 2 at all
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:48 am

Post by tictac »

i've seen this type of 'everything is someone elses fault'-thing from garm before and he was town then.
i don't think it's super hard to fake tho and the nightkill does actually look bad on him.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:50 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2141, Garmr wrote:I been fantasying about this game without you and how much better it would be. 1st off if we had a player like bob or firebringer. They would have realized it’s null for me to argue with robb and this shit never starts.
u started day 2 looking for offwagon scum.
skitt 'distracting' ya is not a reason for anything.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:53 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2165, tictac wrote:i've seen this type of 'everything is someone elses fault'-thing from garm before and he was town then.
i don't think it's super hard to fake tho and the nightkill does actually look bad on him.
seriously, w skitt alive instead of skel, this day always ends in either garm or tic lynch.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:55 am

Post by tictac »

in other words i don't wanna lynch creature today, at all.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:57 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2162, tictac wrote:
In post 2159, Skellen wrote:He really is.
lol
last time i saw 3p masonry in a 13p it was the only pr's in the game.
still claiming a guilty on a partner would be super-crazy for scum-jan.
did skitt go into detail on why she thought it was plausible?
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=65168
for reference
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 am

Post by tictac »

i accidentally dropped a cigarette in my mango-juice :(
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:11 am

Post by tictac »

just felt like sharing that
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:26 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2166, tictac wrote:
In post 2141, Garmr wrote:I been fantasying about this game without you and how much better it would be. 1st off if we had a player like bob or firebringer. They would have realized it’s null for me to argue with robb and this shit never starts.
u started day 2 looking for offwagon scum.
skitt 'distracting' ya is not a reason for anything.
and like seriously. u playing an internet game and fantasizing bout playing a slightly different internet game?
i kinda wanna say i don't believe ur life is actually that sad.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:05 am

Post by tictac »

aww
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:09 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2164, tictac wrote:i was thinking i'd push wake today for looking for tracker/watcher yesterday.
vote on looker day1 while scumreading leaf looks like wanted to stay offwagon cause knew what the flip would be.
oh, i forgot.
day 2 skitt mailed ya instructions and ya fulfilled them.
then ya decided to out the existence of a mailman, for some reason.
Why?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2178, Garmr wrote:How does ninja work with the roles claimed because that's what looker flipped.
wiki:A Ninja is a player who can perform actions that cannot be seen by a Tracker, Watcher, or similar role; it has the same relationship to action investigations that Godfather does to faction investigations.

the only interaction with claimed roles is that Jan would see no motion instead of motion if she investigated the nightkill when looker used his (1-shot) ability.
looks to me like the existence of a ninja was a piece for disinformation for the scumteam.
the kills on nights 1 and 2 make a lot more sense if the scumteam was trying to dodge a nonexistent watcher.
In post 2182, january wrote:
In post 2164, tictac wrote:i was thinking i'd push wake today for looking for tracker/watcher yesterday.
where’s the looking for tracker/watcher thing? iso’d and i couldn’t find anything
it follows then that the claimed roles would be a
tad unrealistic
to scum.
In post 2037, Wake1 wrote:*sigh*

I'm not giving Saudade a free pass on not having to claim like everyone else.

VOTE: Saudade
In post 1942, Wake1 wrote:I don't buy the Mason claim whatsoever, and if either Skitter or Skellen flip and turn out NOT to be Mason, someone is going to pay for that.

If Skitter was consistent she'd see to it that the entire mass-claim was carried out, rather than cherry-pick who claims and who doesn't.
In post 1931, Wake1 wrote:FTR I'm not buying the Mason claim.

Have seen it bluffed way too many times thanks to Saudade.
etc.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2195, Skellen wrote:Personally I really dislike jan's role as the loyal modifier makes the original ability of the Motion Detector useless and it just looks unnatural to me. There could have been 5 conftown on D2 if she wouldn't have targeted skitter and that isn't even considering FL. There even exists a scenario where scum loses on D2 with a D1 scum lynch and both jan and FL getting two separate guilties on the other two scum in N1. It's also odd that scum prefers to kill off the Masons first when jan had a target pool of four with two scum within, so even if they block her the chances are even that she would claim a no result on scum.
ya. this is also designed by NSG and reviewed by RC, so I would naively expect the setup to not be a lemon.
i don't think jan being alive is weird at all tho.
she was trying for a clear, so if she has good reads, the no result gonna land on town.
also if garm is town jan being alive is pretty par for course since skitt preferred a target in [garm,tic]
also it's not like jan is totally unlychable unlike the masons.
still think she's town on balance tho. looker seemed genuinely salty about the guilty, and she's Jan so towntelling is what she does. if she's scum still, she's going in my paranoia pile w skit and rc.
In post 2201, Skellen wrote:I already brought that up in the pt yesterday as I feel like the Creature slot slipped tmi on D1 in Non's last post.
oh ye. i did find that odd on day 1.

VOTE: Wake
still prefer this tho.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:25 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2211, Skellen wrote:@tictac:
Who do you think is the scumteam rn?
wake + 1 in [garm, creature]
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by tictac »

yaash.
maybe people should vote for stuffs.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by tictac »

What happens when ya mix up a hammerhed shark, a german shephard, a badger, and a barrow, and throw in a bit of cheeseburger and a bit of car wheel?

This guy happens, that's what.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2252, Skellen wrote:I am already looking forward so much for the fourth player for the Creature slot.
lol
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by tictac »

tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by tictac »

tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2238, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Saudade

I'm calling bullshit on your Mason claim. If Skellen is the other Mason then she shouldn't be pocketing anyone who's unconfirmed.
u not lynching him and u don't think he's scum.
so who cares if he's trueclaiming or not?

scum cares that's who. cause it means one less potential mislynch.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by tictac »

omg those cat pics
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by tictac »

tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2321, january wrote:it’s creature + wake i don’t want anyone else to be mafia or else i actually have to try
there’s so little pressure to do anything at all can someone do something
i kinda don't think scum Creature effort-bursts like this in a game he has already basically lost.
There's no way that pair gonna push thru 2 mislynches.

he's also really, really not scum w garm w how much garm tries to lynch him.

@Skel: do ya think i can be scum w someone other than Creature?
Cuz if not, can we hammer wake? I'm willing to bet the game on him being scum, and this would still be a town win in the end in the (counterfactual) tic-creature universe.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:02 am

Post by tictac »

cool
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:10 am

Post by tictac »

i think he was
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:50 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2338, Garmr wrote:VOTE: TICtAC

I think the guilty was right
I agree.

i do not believe scum don't have daytalk when masons do,
I do not believe in the existence of an encryptor roleblocker who just happens to be the last scum we flip especially when all the flips we seen are 1-shot-foo.

do what ya will, but do ask yerself this: did scum-tictac actually lynch his only buddy, knowing what he was gonna flip, and knowing there was a guilty on him?

this ends in a town win now anyway, so ya welcome, and tyty :lol:
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am

Post by tictac »

i gotta say, I do like the one small 't' in the middle of allcaps.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:10 am

Post by tictac »

I'm not super opposed to being lynched quickly, if ya guys gonna do Jan in LYLO btw.

Lynching the guilty first is the correct play when it's not LYLO from outsider perspective.
I just happen to possess insider knowledge ya don't have access to (that being tictac-town)

also, would save everyone some pointless waiting around, if everyone asked for a fast night.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1955, tictac wrote:
In post 1889, tictac wrote:
Great scumplay tictac! Really going for those mislynches, eh?

Also, I wanted to brag about my reads. 2/3 scum in my poe, and all of them informed.
ye. i think I'll just call it at [wake, looker, saud]
skitt & creature r not impressing me w their coherence rn.

VOTE: looker

L-1
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by tictac »

why is that inside a quote-block?
weird.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:07 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2346, Creature wrote:
In post 2341, tictac wrote:did scum-tictac actually lynch his only buddy, knowing what he was gonna flip, and knowing there was a guilty on him?
Same could be asked about january claiming fruit vendor
odd night loyal motion detector.

and scum probs thought there was a doc she could draw away from the nightkill, and it lets her call a guilty in LYLO giving her a big advantage.
also, she probs didn't think wake would go down before ya did.
also, also: she made the choice on day 1. she'd need to be a prophet to foresee it backfiring like this.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:09 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2347, Creature wrote:
In post 2345, tictac wrote:why is that inside a quote-block?
weird.
You typed inside the quote?
yea. by accident.
i didn't think that was a mistake it was possible to make.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2350, january wrote:
In post 2348, tictac wrote: also, she probs didn't think wake would go down before ya did.
so u think that when i had a chance to hammer creature, i instead stalled so that wake could put votes on himself (lol) then put him at L-1 and didn’t think he would get lynched

if i’m scum here i’m playing way more ballsy than i’d ever be comfortable doing by bussing both my partners... in a row...
yea. I'm really impressed with how ya played this!

this is, ya claiming a role that is just not at all plausible with these flips, and calling a no-result on me.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by tictac »

Complex Announcing PT Cop
Mason Mailman
Mason Encryptor
Mason
6 x VT

1-Shot Ninja
1-Shot Strongman
Encryptor
here's what i think the setup is.
3 mason 3 goon is balanced.
to mix it up mafia gets disinformation in the form of useless PRs, and the daytalk can be disabled.
leafs-role is super double-edged as it's just as likely to out masons as it's to find scum.
mailman is useless. i guess disinfo for the masons, and a way to get themselves NKd if it's used unwisely. i guess it could be used to inform the PT-cop of the masons if the masons can spot the PT-cop while his hidden and don't use it on scum accidentally.
unless skel reveals some special sauce that makes sense w yer role, i'm keeping this vote.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by tictac »

probs cause garm was going to, and wake didn't wanna give garm townpoints.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2341, tictac wrote:

I think the guilty was right
I agree.

i do not believe scum don't have daytalk when masons do,
I do not believe in the existence of an encryptor roleblocker who just happens to be the last scum we flip especially when all the flips we seen are 1-shot-foo.

do what ya will, but do ask yerself this: did scum-tictac actually lynch his only buddy, knowing what he was gonna flip, and knowing there was a guilty on him?

this ends in a town win now anyway, so ya welcome, and tyty :lol:
^don't forget I said this.

also, while I'm sure there's not a encryptor-roleblocker, I'm extra hyper sure there's not a multitasking encryptor roleblocker, so they can't block
and
kill at the same time.
at least somebody gonna be conftown in lylo.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:11 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2447, Wake1 wrote:I read through TicTac's PT.

I was hoping that by challenging the Mason claims I'd look like Town (but wrong), and not Scum. Being wrongheaded isn't a Scumtell.
well many people did townread it.
being wrongheaded isn't a scumtell generally. I thought ya were disbelieving specifically because ya thought there was a tracker/watcher to match up with the ninja and one didn't claim.
also when we lynched ya I still had Jan as townlock and was convinced that there wasn't 2 scum in [garm,creature], so ya had to be scum by math.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:16 am

Post by tictac »

i'm kinda confused on why I was lynched if "there can't be a roleblocker with these flips" wasn't the reason.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:47 am

Post by tictac »

yea. i didn't mind it that much, and it was a town win in the end.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:30 am

Post by tictac »

Who thought Una was a threat to them? lol.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:52 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2467, UnaBombaH wrote:Ouch.
sorry. didn't mean to sound harish.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:36 am

Post by tictac »

u did really well tho!
without that claim i never would have caught on.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by tictac »

is there a review PT?
also, thanks for the mod :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”