Post by jjh927 »

PlayerVotesL-XVoters
TiphaineDeath4L-3popsofctown, Eve, Sujimichi, alimdia
Blatant Scum2L-5Blatant Scum, gobbledygook
alimdia2L-5Pine, TiphaineDeath
Pine1L-6Aeronaut
Aeronaut1L-6Dongfish
Not Voting------GuyInFreezer, Zenith, Wake88

The day will end in (expired on 2020-01-25 22:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by jjh927 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Zu'u Loost Fin Naar
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I am glad you were able to take the top of the page. :)
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 225, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 218, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 214, gobbledygook wrote:I think that the asking permission to vote someone and then the subsequent post filled with questions is scummy.
Thank you. Why did you decide to vote for BlatantScum over Zenith?
I do think BS would do what he did here as scum. It seems par for the course and he’s less active than a town game I had with him.
I am less active now, so it is easier for me to have a positive activity flow.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 249, Sujimichi wrote:Blatant Scum, what are your thoughts on what has transpired so far? Any stances on players?
I have a town read on TiphaineDeath, but I wish to keep the reason a secret for a while, observing his reactions on the wagon to make sure my read is correct.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:36 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Meh, no one wants to play with me. Fine 228 is scum because inconsistency=scum. It's literally the number one classic scum tell and the fact that no one else found it in the page or so since I pointed it out is rather depressing to me TBH.

You throw shade on me, the current leading wagon, and call the eve vote random while at the same time saying that eve's behavior is suspicious. You have the fence post lodged so firmly in your ass that I'm surprised the post didn't get censored for NSFW.

And yeah, I really, truly, deeply am disgusted by people making scum-claims. Joking around fake claims is a little bit better, still aggravates me, but I care less. The random "Hi I'm scum," makes me want to physically reach through my screen and throttle people.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:39 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Also, OMGUS is totally a scumtell, and I didn't even bother to read your proof because I've gotten in to this argument 3-billion times and could not give a single fuck and so do not feel like giving it again. Worse, poorly disguised OMGUS is a HUGE scumtell, because it shows you know you're doing it and want to not be seen doing so. Also saying something like "I didn't do it, and even if I did it's not bad," is hardcore lawyer talk, and, yeah, you guessed it, pretty damn scummy.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 255, TiphaineDeath wrote:inconsistency=scum
Cool. So I was scum in that game I rolled town doctor.
Good to know.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Hi I'm scum.
-Hectic
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Eve »

i am kinda suspicious of alimdia honestly - the way he's reacted so far reads to me as scum who knows someone is lying about something stupid and doesn't know how to react

he's in half a mind calling me suspicious for it and half a mind saying i'm just trolling

what is your read on me alimdia?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Eve »

STRUN BAH QO
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 245, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 183, Zenith wrote:
In post 182, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 167, Zenith wrote: @Anyone
May I have permission to vote for Blatant Scum?
As long as it is not a hammer, yes.
Do you want me to vote for you? If so, then why? If not, then why grant permission?
I really can't stop you from voting me, can I?
If you could stop me from voting for you, would you want to?

In post 247, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 234, Zenith wrote:
In post 233, Sujimichi wrote:Will you please share them?
Nothing really worth sharing yet.
I disagree. Your thoughts on other players, however minor you may think them, help establish your viewpoint and creates content with which to assess yours, and others', alignment. By withholding them, I am forced to think you do not actually have any.
You're welcome to think whatever you want. I pay attention and keep personal notes. Have released personal notes pt to public at the end of completed game before.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 256, TiphaineDeath wrote:Also saying something like "I didn't do it, and even if I did it's not bad," is hardcore lawyer talk, and, yeah, you guessed it, pretty damn scummy.
Agree ^
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 258, Blatant Scum wrote:Hi I'm scum.
I thought you said this would ruin the fun of the game for me.

Have you claimed scum in any of your town games?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Every single one of them.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 261, Zenith wrote:If you could stop me from voting for you, would you want to?
I don't mind people voting me.
I mind the hammering thing.
-Hectic
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

UNVOTE:
2023 W/L | 1-0
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: td
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Yeah, 10000% one or more of eve+ami=scum, maybe both, but DEF one at this point.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 254, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 249, Sujimichi wrote:Blatant Scum, what are your thoughts on what has transpired so far? Any stances on players?
I have a town read on TiphaineDeath, but I wish to keep the reason a secret for a while, observing his reactions on the wagon to make sure my read is correct.
Explain your town read? This really reads like a soft defense.
In post 259, Eve wrote:i am kinda suspicious of alimdia honestly - the way he's reacted so far reads to me as scum who knows someone is lying about something stupid and doesn't know how to react

he's in half a mind calling me suspicious for it and half a mind saying i'm just trolling

what is your read on me alimdia?
I have a crackpot theory that you and Wake are scum together.
In post 261, Zenith wrote:
I disagree. Your thoughts on other players, however minor you may think them, help establish your viewpoint and creates content with which to assess yours, and others', alignment. By withholding them, I am forced to think you do not actually have any.
You're welcome to think whatever you want. I pay attention and keep personal notes. Have released personal notes pt to public at the end of completed game before.
I mean... finding scum by yourself is only part 1. part 2 is convincing everyone else that you are right. If you're only doing part 1, you're doing us a great disservice.
Secondly, I don't understand the relevance of releasing personal notes at the end of the game, by that point the game is over - going "I was right!" doesnt really help anyone.
Finally, imagine if everyone says what you said - that they have their own reads but aren't sharing them. Do you think the game will progress or will it stagnate?
In post 268, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, 10000% one or more of eve+ami=scum, maybe both, but DEF one at this point.
You mean ali?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 255, TiphaineDeath wrote:Meh, no one wants to play with me. Fine 228 is scum because inconsistency=scum. It's literally the number one classic scum tell and the fact that no one else found it in the page or so since I pointed it out is rather depressing to me TBH.

You throw shade on me, the current leading wagon, and call the eve vote random while at the same time saying that eve's behavior is suspicious. You have the fence post lodged so firmly in your ass that I'm surprised the post didn't get censored for NSFW.
I said 'it looks like you are flinging random votes to do something instead of actually trying to convince other people that X is scum?'.
Please do not misrep me.
Is it not true? Look at your ISO. Before me, you've been flinging votes on people that make jokes/scum claims/whatever. Once again, you are doing part 1 and not part 2 (see prev post for what part 1 and part 2 are)
Yes Eve's behaviour is suspicious which is why my post is asking for clarification.

I do feel that a lot of people are getting away with lurking though, so I will do a full analysis of everyone else later.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 269, alimdia wrote:
In post 261, Zenith wrote:
I mean... finding scum by yourself is only part 1. part 2 is convincing everyone else that you are right. If you're only doing part 1, you're doing us a great disservice.
Secondly, I don't understand the relevance of releasing personal notes at the end of the game, by that point the game is over - going "I was right!" doesnt really help anyone.
Finally, imagine if everyone says what you said - that they have their own reads but aren't sharing them. Do you think the game will progress or will it stagnate?
Yes I have thoughts. I pay attention to the game, think about things, take notes, etc.
Not really any unshared thoughts worth sharing yet. Keyword yet, so chill. Sharing every single thought I have would be spammy, distracting, and pointless.

The relevance of my mentioning my notes pt is as a response in direct counter to your claim that my lack of sharing thoughts not worth sharing has resulted in you somehow being forced to think I do not actually have any thoughts.

Sure obviously if nobody wanted to say anything ever, the game would stagnate. But i've been participating. I'm not the most active player ever, but I'm not inactive either, so I don't see what the problem is. Right now I think there is plenty of more interesting noise to sort through without me sharing every stray thought crossing my mind. I don't see a reason to share how Kmd4390's avatar weirds me out, or how when looking at Saffron Ghost's avatar I keeping wondering wth that is. Nor do I see a benefit to commenting on every troll/joke post, or restating something that someone else already pointed out, and so on.

TLDR I'll say what I say when I say it. If you have a problem with that, then I don't know what else to tell you. Cept maybe to have some patience, and it would be nice if you could give me the benefit of the doubt and assume that I know how the game works until I demonstrate otherwise. No need to point out the benefits of sharing and activity.

That aside, I've expressed my thoughts on scum claiming. I've sorted Blatant Scum enough that I think probably best to set that puzzle aside for now and let it sort itself out. I've also pointed out why I find alimdia scummy.

@Anyone
May I have permission to vote for alimdia?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by alimdia »

I didn't say " my lack of sharing thoughts not worth sharing has resulted in you somehow being forced to think I do not actually have any thoughts." at all. Idk why everyone is misrepping me today
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 262, Zenith wrote:
In post 256, TiphaineDeath wrote:Also saying something like "I didn't do it, and even if I did it's not bad," is hardcore lawyer talk, and, yeah, you guessed it, pretty damn scummy.
Agree ^
This is the extent of you pointing out why I'm scummy btw.

Also what's this thing you're doing where you ask everyone for permission to vote for someone? Do what you wish so that people can judge you for it later, not pawn it off on groupthink.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Zenith »

Sry haven't slept in a while and thought #269 was Sujimichi. Guess I'm off to bed then..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”