raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

Post by raverblood »

/confirm
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by raverblood »

Random
Vote: The Jester
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:25 am

Post by raverblood »

unvote
it was just the first name that popped out to me.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 am

Post by raverblood »

wow why is every one, ok only 3 people, voting me. all i did was vote randomly. thats it. also what clues do we have that the jester is the jester. also sorry if the post comes out weird. i am using my phone to respond.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by raverblood »

i dont know. sure if we all act like jesters that would make the scum confused when random killing and everything but wouldnt that just also confuse us when trying to find the mafia to lynch? just a thought
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:14 am

Post by raverblood »

vote: Sun Tzu
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by raverblood »

Sun Tzu wrote:
I'm willing to take the chance. We have to lynch someone.
this is my reason. my only true reason. i have thought about it and it seems scummy to me. i even sat on it a few days thinking about it before i voted.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by raverblood »

i said i even sat on it a few days.. i didnt want to just jump right on if it was just getting in the game late or what not. i wanted to see if maybe he would post something else that made me not feel that he was scummy. well its been the few days and there have been nothing. he just basicly came on voted someone and left.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by raverblood »

Skruffs wrote:If I were to choose, I'd prefer a Jester lynch day one over a Mafia lynch day 1.
say what???
FoS Skruffs
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 am

Post by raverblood »

cr3t1n wrote:
i fink raverblud is lurkin
im not lurking at all. i only have time to get on once a day. and that not every day. (work yelled at me for being on this site)

i post when i can.

thank you i just wanted to clear the air on that.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by raverblood »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Considering there is no cops, and multiple mafia members, what is wrong with going with the flow? MEthinks you are worried about Sun tzu.
Sun Tzu can jump off a cliff for all I care. What I'm worried about is people who won't target who they honestly think is scum in favor of "easy targets". This makes no SENSE as town.
i have to agree with you 100% on this. going after the easy target is not protown what so ever. more scummy then anything. if we only go after the easy targets we will never find the scum. also we might lynch the jester which is also not pro town.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by raverblood »

The Jester wrote:
Rishi, why do you want to lynch ev
eryone except Skruffs & cretin?
good point i didnt even see that until you said something. i could be that he is town and feels they are town too or that he is scum and of course that would make ether skruffs of cretin scum. also posible he feels that one could be jester. just a thought on the jester part thou.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 am

Post by raverblood »

Kmd4390 wrote:Yes, that is jester WIFOM that maybe he didn't self hammer so now he can act scummy, be lynched, and win. I don't know if this is looking too much into it but it is a possibility.
What. jester would self lynch in a heart beat. why not. if the jester ends up living the first night he might end getting night killed. it would be a foolish move not to self lynch.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 am

Post by raverblood »

Rishi wrote:Ooh. I'm at L -1.

Self-hammer for the win?
what did you mean for self-hammer for the win? if you where town y would you ask. and i am sure the jester wouldnt ask if he can.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:40 am

Post by raverblood »

just to let everyone know i will not have access at all until sunday night. i have to leave for military. however if i do get any chance at all of post i will.

sorry for this i hope you all forgive me lol.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by raverblood »

i have a feeling skruffs is the jester.
wasnt your idea to have everyone act jestery? i didnt see how that would work before and now i have a feeling it hurt the town more then helped.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by raverblood »

np.
ok with people taking skruffs idea of acting like the jester ( i think there where a few people) then at night depending on whether or not the mafia where looking to kill the jester (which is the most probable because it would to there best interest to get the jester out of the way too.) then it made it harder to tell who the jester would be then not. now we have to worry more so for the jester this day with there being 9 left.

i dont know if it was because skruffs thought it was a good idea or maybe he is the jester and knowing that if he did that then it is possible for him to live yet another day to get lynched.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by raverblood »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I believe Crazy and forbiddanlight as well as I were trying to get people to stop acting Jestery. I think the jester is either raverblood or cretin.

I would be for lynching Crazy right now though.
Why Crazy over me for people against acting Jestery? (I honestly was against it because it makes it harder for the mafia to take the Jester out for us so we don't lose that way). And also, if I WAS mafia, acting jestery would make sense if EVERYONE was acting jestery since it's another way to blend in.
i would like the reason behind crazy over forbid too ( not saying that you are scum forbid at all). other then trying to stop people for acting jestery i dont see eather one of them as scum right now. but if you have something else on crazy i would like to hear.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by raverblood »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Skruffs already explained his plan, and a jester wanting everyone to ask jestery doesn't make sense.
Hmm, I was beginning to consider this myself. At best, it just makes it easy for mafia to blend in. Beginning to like Skruffs potentially for a vote.
when skruffs first suggested that everyone should ask like jester i felt tat he could be scum, still dont see how asking jester could have helped us at all because now we are down 2 town and a greater chance at possibly lynching the jester which is a lose for both town and scum, i still think that skruffs could be the jester. just because it gives him the scum vib to get people to lynch him.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 am

Post by raverblood »

Kmd4390 wrote:
cr3t1n wrote:no1 wants 2 voet 4 forbiddan

vote; kmd4390
Again, no case.
has he ever really giving a reason for any of his votes?
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by raverblood »

well not always. some jester might act like town and then put a slip somewherethat makes then look scummy. if the act scummy too hard then it would be a dead giveaway
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by raverblood »

Crazy wrote: Xtoxm's posts are to the point and his points are all pretty good. He went along with Skruffs' plan before anyone else did, so that must say something.
yeah but that might mean that hey could be scum and jumped to the first chance to blend in with everyone else if it took of but not be one of the last on board to not look scummy.

its very easy for scum to want to blend in to something like that and i think that they would jump to the first chance they get to do it. heck even the idea could have come from scum to kinda see how many people will follow and if enought ppl follow then they will less likely look like scum.

the only issue with that plan is the jester would have to eather try and look really really pro-town to look like actual scum to get lynched and if they dont then they will just be another sheep in the herd and have a lower chance of getting lynched. so the jester by all accounts i think would most likely be someone that was against the idea from the start and scum would been all for it.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 am

Post by raverblood »

sorry i havent been on as of late. for cr3t1n. i have a large feeling hes jester or.. trying to hard to act like scum to make people think it.

as for who i feel is scum right now im not seeing anything as of yet wil be rereadin all the posts i missed to see if anyone sticks out and y.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by raverblood »

Skruffs wrote: Rishi just hopped up on my susspicions list for saying he thinks I am town. Seems like buddying to me.
might not be just buddying. other then sugesting that everyone act like jester . i havent seen a scum tell. (not saying that sugesting that acting jestery is scummy). i have been thinking you are town for a while now. ether that or really really good scum lol.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by raverblood »

Rishi wrote:Huh.

I think that the shot at Skruffs was an honest attempt at hitting the jester. So we know the Mafia's plan at this point. I have a couple of jester suspicions, but most of my strong ones are gone.
(player).
i dont know, i didnt think that skruffs was the jester. ether the scum thought he was or they have a hard feeling who it is and are trying to keep the jester alive so they have something to kinda hide behind.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by raverblood »

The Jester wrote:Really Crazy? The only one with votes on at this moment is me with two, so I'm not sure what you're trying to defend.

Scum lynch-targets? Really?

Honestly I find that post rather defensive for having little pressure on you.
i think crazy was mentioning yesterday.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:19 am

Post by raverblood »

hey i will not be able to post until sunday.. military weekend again >.<
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:48 am

Post by raverblood »

GG people i had fun.. lost of fun playing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”