RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6068, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6060, RCEnigma wrote:RC isn't this bad. I don't know if he drops that bullshit "I'm not responsible for this wagon" line if Plum is a partner though. So at least that's going for him.
He’s always not accountable for any.

Yeah RCE can you do a readwall sans reasons? A read hierarchy I guess

Titus scumreads you and well I kinda am just placating her since she’s all RC is scum but now he’s town. He’s scum! He’s town

I am just like ooook?
I don't think Titus reads me very well historically and she's wrong here but it's still early.

Town Math Skitter Ico Teacher saudade
Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

Xtoxm is null but like nulltown. I don't think he wants to deal with RC, I think that was the explanation I got from my team pregame.

Show can be either way. I don't like their play so far, o don't like RCs play around that slot. I think their teamreads are misguided and I don't know if it's because they know shos is scum and are working around that or they're all just off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6075, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6060, RCEnigma wrote:RC isn't this bad. I don't know if he drops that bullshit "I'm not responsible for this wagon" line if Plum is a partner though. So at least that's going for him.

Titus scumreads you and well I kinda am just placating her since she’s all RC is scum but now he’s town. He’s scum! He’s town

I am just like ooook?
I don't think Titus reads me very well historically and she's wrong here but it's still early.

Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

Xtoxm is null but like nulltown. I don't think he wants to deal with RC, I think that was the explanation I got from my team pregame.

Show can be either way. I don't like their play so far, o don't like RCs play around that slot. I think their teamreads are misguided and I don't know if it's because they know shos is scum and are working around that or they're all just off.
Shos is town if RC is scum almost certainly.

RC ran from BoP and my meta read is shos town.

Do you have a game where Xtom is more active? Or can link one?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Correct me if I'm wrong
but Bbmolla and Titus both presently agree that I'm town
DEB hasn't given a read on me as far as I'm aware :?:
and your putting your read over both of theirs even though you have, without exception, scumread me in every one of our pasts games where I've been town?
Yes I'm bringing up the past here, it's absolutely relevant with regards to this situation.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6074, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6071, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6069, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6066, RCEnigma wrote:FL says this saudade wagon is dumb. The counterwagon is obvious. Also saudade specifically he says go ham.
Similar for FL too.

I wanna see where we agree and disagree
You'll disagree on his Ico read because he's adamant Ico is scum with RC based on play.
At this point I am definitely interested in all theories.

Sure it may not be something to explore this second but it may help down the line. Especially if you’re town and demonstrated so later.
Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:18 pm

In post 6078, RCEnigma wrote:Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
HOLD IT THERE

You're saying that Flavor Leaf, before Iconeum outed as having saved Mathblade, said that Iconeum made sense as scum with me?
But now, following Iconeum claiming protective on Mathblade (which should upend any read), Flavor Leaf has not given an updated read yet you're still giving it as if it's relevant?

That seems like something a town-aligned player would really really really not do!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6076, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6075, RCEnigma wrote:

I am just like ooook?

Prob town Ari Flopz
Prob scum bella
Scum - RC

Shos is town if RC is scum almost certainly.

RC ran from BoP and my meta read is shos town.

Do you have a game where Xtom is more active? Or can link one?
Id say LNT which was an Xtoxm scum game but it's a long read. It's also supplemented by mini games taking place in private threads between night phases.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6079, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6078, RCEnigma wrote:Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

HOLD IT THERE

You're saying that Flavor Leaf, before Iconeum outed as having saved Mathblade, said that Iconeum made sense as scum with me?
But now, following Iconeum claiming protective on Mathblade (which should upend any read), Flavor Leaf has not given an updated read yet you're still giving it as if it's relevant?

That seems like something a town-aligned player would really really really not do!
He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6077, RadiantCowbells wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong
but Bbmolla and Titus both presently agree that I'm town
DEB hasn't given a read on me as far as I'm aware :?:
and your putting your read over both of theirs even though you have, without exception, scumread me in every one of our pasts games where I've been town?
Yes I'm bringing up the past here, it's absolutely relevant with regards to this situation.
Titus reads you as town right now

But she read you as lockScum a few days ago
And then lockTown before that

I am just honestly kind of like “sure” with her reads atm.

She’ll probably change it again if Saude flips town

BBMolla hasn’t kept up recently
And considering Dr has the theme I have said several times I am not asking him for his opinion.

Considering I am the only one current, she hasn’t even read the reaction test Skitter failed soooo

Yeah I am. Because the others are busy and Titus and I both townread Saude and she says you’re policy lynching Saude for scumreading you since you can’t policy me
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Yeah no I had it mostly right. RC associatives wouldn't be obvious, RC/Skitter for example. He came to the Ico conclusion based on the non obvious route.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 pm

In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
You said this was a start of day read and you need to go back to read it. You also only cited things that happened during the first day regarding his read on us.

Referring to RC/Skitter<-> you said this was a start of day read for sure.
Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.
This all happened D1.

So you said your read was a D1 read, you cited stuff happening D1, the only stuff you mentioned from D2 you explicitly said was a start of day read, and you make no commentary on anything that has happened since besides to follow up by saying that "oh FL still scumreads him". There's no way if this was a still scumreads him situation that your arguments wouldn't center around Ico's protective claim and my interactions with him and the surrounding claim because that's what is most relevant and important, not some random bullshit D1 or start of day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6083, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah no I had it mostly right. RC associatives wouldn't be obvious, RC/Skitter for example. He came to the Ico conclusion based on the non obvious route.
Uhm RC/Ico I would only consider in Mylo/Lylo

That’s a bit too moonlogicky for my blood.

Hell at that point you could even call me scum with RC and he was spewing he killed no one.I am not but I mean that’s how ridiculous your theory sounds ....
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6083, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah no I had it mostly right. RC associatives wouldn't be obvious, RC/Skitter for example. He came to the Ico conclusion based on the non obvious route.
RC/Skitter isnt “obvious” btw otherwise scum would have sheeped me on Skitter immediately or when I pushed a vote on her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:27 pm

A modern RC-Ico read would absolutely center around the protective claim and some sort of argument regarding my willingness to fake claim stuff or have my buddies fakeclaim stuff.
It's not an impossible read to have and actually there's a lot that could, hypothetically, be said about that read but the arguments given are really vague and meaningless and all ignore the most relevant data point
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Math, do you really think that Flavor Leaf has a recent scumread that puts myself and Iconeum together and yet he has nothing to say about Iconeum claiming protective on you?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6085, MathBlade wrote:
Uhm RC/Ico I would only consider in Mylo/Lylo

That’s a bit too moonlogicky for my blood.

Hell at that point you could even call me scum with RC and he was spewing he killed no one.I am not but I mean that’s how ridiculous your theory sounds ....
That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:29 pm

In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6086, MathBlade wrote:
RC/Skitter isnt “obvious” btw otherwise scum would have sheeped me on Skitter immediately or when I pushed a vote on her.
They'd have to make an enemy of me in the process. So damned if they do damned if they don't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:31 pm

RCE: Flavor Leaf had this read earlier!!!
RC: That read is totally irrelevant at this stage of the game because Ico claimed doc and FL should have reevaluated after that point and there's no point presenting it as a useful read
RCE: RC IS MISREPPING ME OMG
RC: No, I'm not because xyz
RCE: No actually RC was right FL didn't reevaluate after Ico claimed doctor
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:31 pm

In post 6091, RCEnigma wrote:They'd have to make an enemy of me in the process. So damned if they do damned if they don't.
lol

because scum rc and scum skitter are in the slightest afraid of you...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6088, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math, do you really think that Flavor Leaf has a recent scumread that puts myself and Iconeum together and yet he has nothing to say about Iconeum claiming protective on you?
I think when RCE does the read hierarchy I asked for himself and Flavor Leaf the question will answer itself
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 pm

In post 6094, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6088, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math, do you really think that Flavor Leaf has a recent scumread that puts myself and Iconeum together and yet he has nothing to say about Iconeum claiming protective on you?
I think when RCE does the read hierarchy I asked for himself and Flavor Leaf the question will answer itself
The question already answered itself.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 pm

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6096, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Then pretend it hasn’t for those slower than you and let RCE spew if you believe that.

I don’t see your point right now but maybe with the read hierarchies it will make sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Even this discrediting now is oozing with scum.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”