Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Kerset »

Jingle you are so dumb that i might get banned for insulting you, if i continue typing. Just read this f* game.
In post 2036, mastina wrote:
I have a soft-guilty on Menalque.

I know we were going for the dream in thinking Reundo-Bitmap-Kerset was the winning combo of three scum, and it's still fully possible that that combo is indeed the correct one, this is a soft-guilty, not a hard-guilty, because there is at least one role that Menalque could be which would explain my 'guilty' result on him and turn it from being a damning result into more of a clearing result--but since there
is
the chance I landed on the deepscum,
I want Menalque to roleclaim in his next post.
In post 2038, mastina wrote:
In post 2035, Menalque wrote:
In post 2032, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2030, Menalque wrote:Wow what an inspired kill never would have seen that coming
lowkey thought you were going to die
One of the wonders of not being around quite so much on D1 is less NK equity
Yo, Mena.
You're online right now, you literally ninja'd me with this post as I was writing mine.
I have a soft guilty on you.
Please claim your role and action immediately if you want to convince me that you're not deepscum caught. :)
In post 2039, mastina wrote:I'm taking the delay in posting between my declared guilty as confirmation it IS a guilty.
There's an old saying by DGB.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds; fabricating a convincing fakeclaim takes an eternity.
And this sure looks like the eternity. :shifty:
VOTE: Menalque
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 2474, Jingle wrote:Kerset refusing to acknowledge how completely unlikely this ofhrz gambit is is making me more and more sure kers is scum.
Emptiness in part of your body makes me think that you are not a human.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Like, yes, Klick could be a multitasking mafia doctor who gambited by claiming to heal mastina and then killing her the next night and then chose to use her power to heal a townie in case she was targeted by a follower.

But making the argument that that is likely to be what happened is fucking stupid. Just like the argument that ofhrz performed a really bad nightkill to setup a maybe vig fakeclaim with very little setup knowledge and then stumbled into a successful kill on a supposedly protected player as a redirector OR had a multitasking rolecop specifically on N2, all while Mena panicked when guiltied with a goddamn rolecop on his team who should obviously have been on the person guiltying him.

Also, ofhrz is a higher priority lynch to Kerset than me, who apparently is obviously scummy for trying to get someone already before me in the lynch preferences of the towniest players by consensus lynched in order to keep myself alive somehow that still hasn’t been explained at all while Kers spent the first half of the day trying to get the lynch pool to contain the three people other than himself who were most lynchable to be the lynch order instead of trying to solve the game.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yes. And you’re saying that the risk reward for continuing to wait and being slightly scummy for it vs getting the info to not be guessing blindly at what the guilty is reasonable. My argument is that mena who knows he can correctly counterclaim the guilty is much calmer there. He didn’t get lynched because of the guilty. He got lynched because he panicked. JJ’s flip explained the guilty fully.
This is a Parachute.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2473, Jingle wrote:
In post 2468, Chemist1422 wrote:That literally makes no sense because I’m the only lynchable player outside of the lynch order
Let me put it this way: if you reevaluate in a 3p LYLO of Kers/ofhrz/you, the entire loss will rest solely on your shoulders should Kerset be scum. You would have let LITERALLY EVERY TOWN player down. And you’re outright saying right now that you want to reevaluate and potentially lynch someone all of the flipped town who die from here on agree is unlynchable should it come down to a 3p LYLO.

Do whatever reevaluating you want to do today, because you’ve pretty much guaranteed yourself to be in final 3 with this line of asinine stupid.
I’m not sure if you meant to do this but congrats you hit a nerve so I’m dropping this argument
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

First of all, I’m on a cell phone with no WiFi, so I’m limiting my fact checking both because it’s a pain in the ass and because it eats my data.

Second of all, personal attacks and toxicity are the weapons of people who can’t rely on logic, so if someone’s intelligence is to be called into question maybe it shouldn’t be the one using logic.

Third of all, why haven’t you explained how trying to sort people who were already higher than me on the lynch order is going to keep me alive, yet, despite the fact I’ve asked multiple times since before the ofhrz towncase even occurred to me?

Fourth, eat a big ole bag of dicks and fuck right the hell off with your wholly undeserved holier than thou attitude when I’d you are town the whole summation of your impact this game is failing miserably at using your night actions, convincing anyone of anything, or being remotely useful.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

That was @kers, not chem btw.
This is a Parachute.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

nice 2nd and 4th points you got there

Definitely don’t strongly contradict each other
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

I’ve been listening to Kerset calling me dumb for days, and I’m not a huge fucking fan. It’s unnecessary and uncalled for, and I’m done putting up with it.
This is a Parachute.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2458, Kerset wrote:
In post 2448, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2394, Kerset wrote:Continuing: Klick is the only his confirmed town. Hito is weaker version of doc, a bit like buffed fruit vendor. Hated and loved are completely useless. Aside from ofrhz, he thinks that the two flipped scum were pretty powerful and that would justify high town power assuming the last scum was some ninja multitasking rolecop. Therefore it would be proper play lynching in the VTs (jingle > shadoweh) if ofrhz flips town. VT claims came after all PR claims and after alisae validated VT existence (locking them out of options to claim without overlapping). In general, he doesn't think chemist bus on menalque holds any water anyways. Menalque was dead the moment he claimed vig, burying him is only for towncred. There's that bit of TMI when he said ker commuted rather than accusing ker of being ascetic. It implies that he knew about kill immunity. Still 1shot vig as unconfirmable claim? Sounds ballsy enough to come from desperate scum in 1v1
To be clear, is Farkran’s POE the same as yours, kerset?
Almost.
What is your poe?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2467, Kerset wrote:Ofrhz has claim perfectly tailored for scum. Novice explains, why he couldn't shoot on n1. Lack of other bullets means that we can't challenge his claim. During this time we killed two scum players. With last scum left at this early stage the most likely scenario would be that solo tires to make some sort of gamble. There are no rewards for being defeated later on, so scum would only aim for win or lose. He confirmed that there are no vig kills on n1 and n2 so the odds for no vig were high enough to go for it. Perhaps he had shot of redirect to prevent CC, if he did then give me a cookie after this game.
No cookies for you

Why am I more likely scum who made a gamble compared to chem or Hito?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2467, Kerset wrote:During n2 we knew that mastina is proven town but there was flipped strongman, so some kind of protection was extremely likely. That is kind logic that jingle would never come up with so the options are: double kill, jingle misplay or fake vig kill.
If we drop the idea scum power is redirect (which i don't insist on) and take pure rolecop (which explains mastinas death). N1 target is likely to be mastina. Mena obviously didn't know about masti role, which suggest that his partner was AFK at this time. This also points at ofrhz.
I had given this some thought as well, as in who would try to shoot mastina n2 when scum knew there were people who can block the scum kill?

But 1) jj had already flipped alien so that was already one PR with potential to screw with the NK gone

2) scum gambled on doc being 1 shot who activated n1 or otherwise unable to shoot n2 (by having odd night or some other modifier)
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2467, Kerset wrote:514, 591, 592, 765, 1040, 1227, 1682, 2115, 2322. If you look at ofr progression against bitmap you will see that he always had him low but never sr him. However he was fine with using his teammate reads just for sake of killing alisae (his former townlean). Aside of it bitmap remains as not worth defending.
Yes I felt strongly about Bitmap being town based off of the two scum flips and then looking back at a few of NSG’s posts from day 1. NSG really isn’t super hard to read, and even though she’s been away from the site for most of the past year, I’m more familiar with her play than I am with anyone else in this player list, hence why I felt a simple thing like her putting 2 scum in her PoE or even just paying more attention to this game more than the other team mafia ones made bitmap’s slot town. It’s also why she was able to townread me quickly

My read progression didn’t happen much in thread because from n1 to d4, the thread was open for a grand total of <36 hours lol
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Probably should’ve read everything before bothering to post
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 4.05

Not Voting
(7): Kerset, ofrhz, Chemist1422, Shadoweh, Klick, hitogoroshi, Jingle

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-02-03 18:30:00)

<(") | (")>
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2479, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m not sure if you meant to do this but congrats you hit a nerve so I’m dropping this argument
I’m sorry if you were offended btw, but I read your post as “I might not lynch Jingles only strong scumread over an obvious town player in LYLO.”

I’m 100% going to nip that in the bud if I can. Kerset gets lynched this game. Full stop. I don’t care if the lylo is you Kerset ofhrz or you Kerset shadow or you Kerset someone who isn’t even on the playerlist. Kerset dies.
This is a Parachute.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Klick »

Fwiw Jingle this is why I want to lynch by order of most-to least-likely scum. I don't trust town to not reevaluate. I also think Shadow has the least potential to swing someone into making a hero call. If we're basically agreed on that three then we should focus on either ending the game before we get cold feet or keeping town on-course.

But also, the more we shout at each other and try to upset each other, the more I just want to end this game/my participation in it ASAP.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2477, Jingle wrote:Like, yes, Klick could be a multitasking mafia doctor who gambited by claiming to heal mastina and then killing her the next night and then chose to use her power to heal a townie in case she was targeted by a follower.
No, he can't. Chemist confirmed him. How much nonsense are you going to throw at me today?
In post 2477, Jingle wrote: But making the argument that that is likely to be what happened is fucking stupid. Just like the argument that ofhrz performed a really bad nightkill to setup a maybe vig fakeclaim with very little setup knowledge and then stumbled into a successful kill on a supposedly protected player as a redirector OR had a multitasking rolecop specifically on N2, all while Mena panicked when guiltied with a goddamn rolecop on his team who should obviously have been on the person guiltying him.
In post 2443, Jingle wrote:, and also didn’t rolecop any of the actual power in the game n1, including mastina who was softclaiming pr like crazy day one
Once again you forget to think logically. Let's look at your theory:
1. It is impossible to stumble into a successful kill on a supposedly protected player without knowledge.
2. There had to be multitasking rolecop specifically on N2, otherwise mena wouldn't claim in panic.
3. Rolecop on N1 had to target mastina, bc she insisted on being PR.
4. Kerset is last scum.
5. Chemist said truth.
Can you guess the contradiction? If we believe in your theories, then i am N2 commuting rolecop.
In post 2477, Jingle wrote: Also, ofhrz is a higher priority lynch to Kerset than me, who apparently is obviously scummy for trying to get someone already before me in the lynch preferences of the towniest players by consensus lynched in order to keep myself alive somehow that still hasn’t been explained at all while Kers spent the first half of the day trying to get the lynch pool to contain the three people other than himself who were most lynchable to be the lynch order instead of trying to solve the game.
In post 2480, Jingle wrote: Third of all, why haven’t you explained how trying to sort people who were already higher than me on the lynch order is going to keep me alive, yet, despite the fact I’ve asked multiple times since before the ofhrz towncase even occurred to me?

@mod Could you just confirm that town is only able to lynch one player per day?

Jingle do you need other proof that you won't be lynched in case i am? We are not lovers so you won't die with me.
The fact that you don't understand lynch mechanics or think that vest was known on day 2 (when it revealed on day 3) doesn't mean that i want to lynch you before scummy slot.

I am really tired of explaining things to you. Just keep in mind that it is jingle, who is bothering me with questions not the other way.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2484, ofrhz wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2458, Kerset wrote:
In post 2448, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2394, Kerset wrote:Continuing: Klick is the only his confirmed town. Hito is weaker version of doc, a bit like buffed fruit vendor. Hated and loved are completely useless. Aside from ofrhz, he thinks that the two flipped scum were pretty powerful and that would justify high town power assuming the last scum was some ninja multitasking rolecop. Therefore it would be proper play lynching in the VTs (jingle > shadoweh) if ofrhz flips town. VT claims came after all PR claims and after alisae validated VT existence (locking them out of options to claim without overlapping). In general, he doesn't think chemist bus on menalque holds any water anyways. Menalque was dead the moment he claimed vig, burying him is only for towncred. There's that bit of TMI when he said ker commuted rather than accusing ker of being ascetic. It implies that he knew about kill immunity. Still 1shot vig as unconfirmable claim? Sounds ballsy enough to come from desperate scum in 1v1
To be clear, is Farkran’s POE the same as yours, kerset?
Almost.

What is your poe?
did you ask it before you saw ?
In post 2485, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2467, Kerset wrote:Ofrhz has claim perfectly tailored for scum. Novice explains, why he couldn't shoot on n1. Lack of other bullets means that we can't challenge his claim. During this time we killed two scum players. With last scum left at this early stage the most likely scenario would be that solo tires to make some sort of gamble. There are no rewards for being defeated later on, so scum would only aim for win or lose. He confirmed that there are no vig kills on n1 and n2 so the odds for no vig were high enough to go for it. Perhaps he had shot of redirect to prevent CC, if he did then give me a cookie after this game.
No cookies for you

Why am I more likely scum who made a gamble compared to chem or Hito?
Hito got their abilities confirmed. I kind of challenged chem abilities today. I think said before that hito giving vest to masti instead of mena is another indicator. Chemist role doesn't explain n2/n3 events (unlike yours), so there is no reason for me suspect him more then VT.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2491, Klick wrote: But also, the more we shout at each other and try to upset each other, the more I just want to end this game/my participation in it ASAP.
I don't agree with the fact that ofrhz is outside of lynch order and I asked () you to talk about him with me. I didn't ask for jingle spam.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:18 am

Post by ofrhz »

Who /else/ is in your PoE

Like where would you look if I flip town
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Chemist confirmed only that klick used a protective power night 3.

Similarly, you claimed JOAT yourself, with a commute shot. Who is to say that your other shots are FN and visit? The dead guy you fn-d N1 who died that same night?

I’m not arguing that lynching you ensures my death or that we’re lovers. I’m arguing that lynching you, if you’re town, does nothing to stop my own lynch later on.

And yes, mastina was a very obvious N1 rolecop choice.

I need to consider the one salient point you brought up by accident which might make you town, though. It makes no more sense for you to have shot mastina than ofhrz.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Jingle »

@mod: if you can answer: do you publish role results for scum in their PT? Are mafia this game multitasking by default?
This is a Parachute.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2497, Jingle wrote:
@mod: if you can answer: do you publish role results for scum in their PT? Are mafia this game multitasking by default?
Results are sent individually to the player who sent the action. Presence in a Private Thread does not change this unless a role itself modifies it.

In post 1, PenguinPower wrote:Mafia are multitasking by default.
<(") | (")>
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Jingle »

Klick scum conceits: unlikely kill on mastina, mafia protective with only 1shot vig for town - unlikely.

Ofhrz scum conceits: unlikely kill on mastina, alisae kill over any other kill N2, 4 town protectives for just the scumkill - unlikely.

Kerset scum conceits: unlikely kill on mastina, commute over kill n2.

Hito scum conceits: gave bp to mastina instead of mena when neither was likely to be shot.

Chem scum conceits: unlikely mastina kill, knows action failed on kers n2, corroborated klick claim n3. Around for mena guilty, didn’t share that mena wasn’t successfully targeted by mastina.

Jingle/Shadoweh: setup balance.

I suppose for due diligence I should

@mod: would a failed loyal action show up to a watcher?

But I think I’ve arrived all the way back at me -> shadow -> Hito being the order.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”