chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:33 am

Post by chkflip »

I wouldn't c-bomb like that tho.

I won't be posting here after this, just making sure I can follow along.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1246 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm finishing a thing, then I'll catch up any dangling things here.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1254 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:36 am

Post by chkflip »

ObviousScum whispered to The Fonz (fuck if I know how many left)

Carry on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1492 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:26 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1478, ObviousScum wrote:lol I just realized the backup mod also gets a vote
I'm honestly just as surprised as you are.

lolbastard amirite?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2231 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 am

Post by chkflip »

should I be paying attention to this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2457 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

This game is being handed to scum, probably.

It's fun to watch, isn't it 50 Jury Powers?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2460 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't plan on playing but (full disclosure) my presence serves a very very particular function for one sole player in the game that is neither mafia, nor cult, nor jester, etc. My function is to assist them and that's literally all I plan to do. The fact that I've said anything here at all is an olive branch. Don't waste your time with me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2475 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've purposefully avoided the mod pt so as to not taint my judgment for the associate I'm playing for (one of the caveats of my existence therein is that I don't give my associate too much game-related information from my obviously pointed view). I'm simply going off of the information given from flips. Doesn't really seem like too many of those come from an anti-town sort of win condition is all.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2654 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ayo Fitty. I won't share names, but they're town. My saying "neither/nor" was covering potential caveat bases. I said what I said because I drink and I know things. Things they learned and nothing else, tbf, since anything more would be a bit abrasive of a role for a mentor.

I think Vault is town fwiw but I also didn't think town was faring too well last phase, so, what the hell do I know?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2708 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

This game died. chk wins gg.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2717 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

K-Money said he's busy the next couple days but would attempt a VC. I'll shoot one up if someone shows me where the last one is. THEN YOU'RE IN MY WORLD.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2723 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lemme double check that and get with Korina, but I'm p sure that's accurate.

My bad y'all. Work whoopin my ass and I didn't plan on actually modding any time soon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2724 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:52 am

Post by chkflip »

That's a hammer.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2731 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:53 am

Post by chkflip »

I've been informed that there's an internet issue on Korina's side, so, forward night actions to me and I'll get this show back on the road.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2732 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Unfortunately, given that <25% of the current playerbase had replied to this outreach, I can only imagine how many replacements that would likely lead to in the coming days after reopening the thread to attempt to continue the game.

Compounding that with what appears to me like a site-flake on behalf of the original moderator of this game, the very confusing nature of the setup that I firmly don't believe I could live up to, and the radio silence I've recieved upon reaching out to more than one site/listmod, it is my unfortunate displeasure to announce that this game has been abandoned.

I'd like to sincerely apologize to those who did forward their night actions, those that may have missed or overlooked my reaching out, and to both the worst and Untrod Tripod for not having the capability to pick this game up where it was left off.

I take full responsibility for this as much as I can. If that means my mod experience has to take a cut, or some equally applicable reprimand needs to take place, I fully accept and understand that and will resign to whatever that may be.

I'm truly sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”