Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4669, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4667, Gammagooey wrote:I still want to lynch nom but I would lynch Deas as well

can we make wagons happen now plz we have two and a half days until deadline

i'll make a votecount later today if the mod hasn't by then
I'll go onto DV.

Gamma, can you do me a favour later today +/ tomorrow and take a closer look at Ank? You can look at my ISO for highlights of her scummy behaviour, but I also invite you to read through her ISO and come to your own conclusion.

VOTE: DV
i did this

my conclusion is that your case is dumb b/c easy lynches aren't necessarily bad/town lynches and ank fairly clearly wants you dead and saying 'I think EP is scum for his attacks on me assuming nom-town' isn't a very scummy way of expressing a scumread on you

and also that ignoring some of your posts is alignment neutral because it is was an active fight to keep my eyes from glazing over when I read over your response to some of Ank's postings

if ank is scum imo it'll be because of the people she's attacking/defending today and their alignment and atm there are not nearly enough flips to know that yet
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4924, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4923, davesaz wrote:
In post 4917, Firebringer wrote:I think rc doesn't want to get blamed or shouted down for having bad reads in this game >.<
This sounds vaguely fake.
Idek how that could sound fake
RC "not wanting to get blamed" sounds fake to me. I don't think I have ever seen him duck from a read before. In fact his unrealistic degree of confidence is one of the things that bothers me the most when we play together. I don't know how to process this in terms of alignment, especially since it isn't his game to begin with, but it seems weird.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

this is a votecount because the mod only posting one every 2 days SUCKS BALLS

nomnomnom (3): panthaleon, DeasVail, Gammagooey
Dr Easy Bake (1): Firebringer
DeasVail (2): daveaz, Almost50
Flavor Leaf (2): Ankamius, MariaR
panthaleon (1): nomnomnom
MariaR (2): EspressoPatronum, Flavor Leaf

Not Voting (3): kuribo, chennisden, Dr Easy Bake

With 14 alive it's 8 to lynch. Deadline is 2/1 at 9PM EST.

nom had a couple posts that looked slightly town in the last two days but probably not enough to make me not want to lynch her

Flavor leaf is a tempting lynch mostly because he has 600+ posts of mostly noise and I'd for that to stop but I don't really have an actual justification for thinking he's more likely scum than town atm

Maria I might CAPSPOST at for having the stupidest reason to townread nom I've seen all game but I don't want to lynch her

HEY CHENNIS can you vote someone please
you too DEB
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4926, davesaz wrote:
In post 4917, Firebringer wrote:I think rc doesn't want to get blamed or shouted down for having bad reads in this game >.<
RC "not wanting to get blamed" sounds fake to me. I don't think I have ever seen him duck from a read before. In fact his unrealistic degree of confidence is one of the things that bothers me the most when we play together. I don't know how to process this in terms of alignment, especially since it isn't his game to begin with, but it seems weird.
U might want to reread.

I said “I THINK” and then said what I think RC is thinking.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4922, Ankamius wrote:I'd just read it deas
Ok fine. :P

Fair point. I didn’t have much time last night but I’ll catch up throughout today.
From a skim of recent posts and previous impressions, I’m still struggling to gain confidence in EP being scum. He’s in that area of my reads where I wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped scum but I’m just not convinced by the scumreads on him.

I’m still going to advocate for a nom lynch.
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:10 am

Post by panthaleon »

DV gets what is up

I'm having irl difficulties rn so I'm going to disengaged. I still think nom is the lynch, but I guess I'll consolidate at deadline.

Very disinterested in voting Maria. Potentially interested in the rest.
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am

Post by panthaleon »

I would like to point out nom has suspicion of people suspicious of her, and now she's not doing much of anything except promising she'll look closer later.

Her strat has still been to get heat off herself and that's about it.
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 4925, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4669, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4667, Gammagooey wrote:I still want to lynch nom but I would lynch Deas as well

can we make wagons happen now plz we have two and a half days until deadline

i'll make a votecount later today if the mod hasn't by then
I'll go onto DV.

Gamma, can you do me a favour later today +/ tomorrow and take a closer look at Ank? You can look at my ISO for highlights of her scummy behaviour, but I also invite you to read through her ISO and come to your own conclusion.

VOTE: DV
i did this
Thanks for doing this!

Overall, what's your read of Ank right now?
my conclusion is that your case is dumb b/c easy lynches aren't necessarily bad/town lynches and ank fairly clearly wants you dead and saying 'I think EP is scum for his attacks on me assuming nom-town' isn't a very scummy way of expressing a scumread on you
My point is that her stances on the lynches are inconsistent with her self-proclaimed and meta-confirmed town playstyle. She says she shuts down town lynches, but she repeatedly attacks 'political' targets that won't rock the boat.

Ank's reasoning for the SR against me is still unclear, so I don't think you can distill it down to "I think EP is scum for his attacks on me assuming nom-town." Thus far, she's relied heavily on unexplained reasoning from her teammates (note - she did the same thing with the A50 read).
and also that ignoring some of your posts is alignment neutral because it is was an active fight to keep my eyes from glazing over when I read over your response to some of Ank's postings
Ignoring posts about a third party is different from ignoring posts about yourself. She is ignoring posts that are directed to and specifically about her.
if ank is scum imo it'll be because of the people she's attacking/defending today and their alignment and atm there are not nearly enough flips to know that yet
Fair point. What are your thoughts on MariaR, me, and FL? More specifically, what do you think of her treatment of our slots?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 am

In post 4927, Gammagooey wrote: Maria I might CAPSPOST at for having the stupidest reason to townread nom I've seen all game but I don't want to lynch her
On the other hand, lynching her might be able to help you with sorting Ank, me, and FL.

She's also scummy, so that's a plus.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:23 am

In post 4929, DeasVail wrote: I’m still going to advocate for a nom lynch.
How about MariaR instead?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:25 am

In post 4753, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4750, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4742, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4739, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were scum, you wouldn’t be scum reading me, and Maria would have been dead a long time ago.
if I were scum, I wouldn't need to piss around changing my PoE every 5 pages

yet you're ignoring that too
You keep saying your behaviour this game would be beneath scum!you.

Enlighten me... what isn't beneath scum!Ank?
if the gamestate is focused on killing a bunch of town and there's very little risk of being lynched for staying quiet

then why would I bother not staying quiet
Gobble wants to know who the game state was going to kill without your influence. Was it nom?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

<Insert some meaningless comment on a ramdon post here>

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

This Town:

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm glad you're doing your utmost to help the situation a50
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4935, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4753, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4750, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4742, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4739, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were scum, you wouldn’t be scum reading me, and Maria would have been dead a long time ago.
if I were scum, I wouldn't need to piss around changing my PoE every 5 pages

yet you're ignoring that too
You keep saying your behaviour this game would be beneath scum!you.

Enlighten me... what isn't beneath scum!Ank?
if the gamestate is focused on killing a bunch of town and there's very little risk of being lynched for staying quiet

then why would I bother not staying quiet
Gobble wants to know who the game state was going to kill without your influence. Was it nom?
nom

and then probably other town mislynch bait, if not whatever town person ends up getting enough traction to get a wagon going scum can push into a cascade

I've seen this shit happen before
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4938, Ankamius wrote:I'm glad you're doing your utmost to help the situation a50
I'm glad you're noticing ank

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4927, Gammagooey wrote: Maria I might CAPSPOST at for having the stupidest reason to townread nom I've seen all game but I don't want to lynch her
On the other hand, lynching her might be able to help you with sorting Ank, me, and FL.

She's also scummy, so that's a plus.
lynching someone to sort other people is balls unless you're either in enough lock-town to win mode

also, lynching her wouldn't help me personally sort any of you except maybe Ank

also also I don't have a scumread on Maria so nah
Fair point. What are your thoughts on MariaR, me, and FL? More specifically, what do you think of her treatment of our slots?
Maria feels like she's trying to do things and I like her tonally so far and there are not enough people who I generally like for town pushing her to want to push that today.
You feel a lot better in recent posts (in that geeenerally they feel like actual scumhunting) that I don't think I want to lynch you today either.
FL just annoys me but as I said I don't really think he's got solid reasons to be scum over town. That might change if he was still playing this way after a scum lynch or really after any lynch at all today, but being an irritating menace and just poking people without doing anything is v. on par for how I expect boon to play as either alignment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Firebringer, who do you like for town the most atm? you personally your team's reads are fine and whatever but I want your personal opinion.
@Almost- same question and also can you remind me why you're personally voting DV right now? I kind of want to go back to voting him but I've lost track of your specific reasons for being on him in the vast posting wasteland

@Deas- aside from nom being scum what is your MOST IMPORTANT OPINION about your reads/the game I should know?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

me, in the last post wrote:Hey Firebringer, who do you like for town the most atm? your team's reads are fine and whatever but I want your personal opinion.
@Almost- same question and also can you remind me why you're personally voting DV right now? I kind of want to go back to voting him but I've lost track of your specific reasons for being on him in the vast posting wasteland

@Deas- aside from nom being scum what is your MOST IMPORTANT OPINION about your reads/the game I should know?
fixed a wording
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 4928, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4926, davesaz wrote:
U might want to reread.

I said “I THINK” and then said what I think RC is thinking.
Yeah, but I'd think that you'd know RC well enough... :P
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also also

THIS IS YOUR TWO DAY WARNING GET YOUR GODAMN SHIT TOGETHER

If you have any opinions to give and want to make the game function I highly advise being around tomorrow so we can actually godamn lynch someone

hey dave you're also around

WHAT IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT OPINION?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DAVE HAVING IMPORTANT OPINIONS IS IMPORTANT

Kuribo, please let me know any needed additions/subtractions/edits to the following list

GOOD ENOUGH TO MURDER, I GUESS
nom
Deas
Dave

YEAH, PROBABLY STILL GOOD ENOUGH TO MURDER I GUESS
DEB
Flavor Leaf
kuribo
Ankamius?
the rest of the playerlist in some order?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4888, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4880, davesaz wrote:
In post 4772, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4754, MariaR wrote:
In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm giving you enough credit to assume you would know that blocking the same hood twice in a row is a bad idea. The first block on the inventor hood could be coincidence. The second was intentional.
I brought it up night 1
I was not the one who made the suggestion to do the same night 2. However, I was fine with it considering you know. I figured anyone from the inventor hood after night 1 would've said 'hey guys don't block our hood' (because they're told when it fails/roleblocked) I assumed since no one from the inventor hood said anything it was perfectly safe to block them again.
So let me get this straight.

You repeatedly criticized my post of outing hoods *distribution* (again, not powers) because you thought it was bad and gave too much information.

And you are now blaming the inventor hood for not full outing on D2 because their action didn't work?

Wow.
Wanted to succinctly reply to the original post before also commenting on this one.
Furthermore the person who eventually did out the information argued against distribution information right from the start. Remember that big discussion I had d1 on this topic? I'd be interested to know which side Maria was on d1, or if a position was even stated.
MariaR was vehemently against my position of outing hood distribution.

That's why her asking for the inventors to out D2 is so weird.
Your twisting the narrative hard. I was against outting the neighborhood comps. Because that is bad and gives scum a huge advantage.
That's different than me asking 1 person from a group to out and say 'hey don't roleblock us again'
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

umds read on the game is as follows:
Is that there is one distraction leading the other. this sudden focus on me just feels like a failed attempt at a focus elsewhere, and right now scum is probably just enjoying this unrivaled chaos really think that a situation where there are 3 MLs and one indy death that it's a scenario of blind leading the blind.
He says we should focus on the players not getting a ton of attention. He obviously doesn't think I fit this because attention is pretty much a case of convienice, wherein ankimius is just going off in ten different directions looking to possibly hit something. He sees what I'm talking about with strray night and asks does Ank take this sort of leader role as scum?

He thinks we should look at Deb and A50 because he's just casting judgment from some sort of high ground for no reason.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't really know how to deal with EP because I'm getting told he's probably town but his points are so idiotic that I don't know how to deal with them. He basically thinks I would play this game in a super obvious manner in a he said she said kinda way. I just wish he'd shut up about my slot and do other things now. We have 2 days to deadline, either case me instead of yapping or focus the alternative. Let's look at DEB FL is on the table. Anyone up for that? DV? No what's going on? Let's wake up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think umd has played with A50 before unless I'm mistaken, so I don't want to follow that read with like 2 days left when I've been 'fine' with A50 for most of the game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”