Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Korina »

So, normally, my kills would be made by the others in the Cult PT. In this case though, it was very obvious who Player!Me should shoot, (VaultDweller), so I went to target them.
Also, everything will be updated in a few moments. Please hold on.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Korina »

Amrun replaces insomnia, effective immediately. Amrun is allowed to make a single ego post even though they are dead.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1323, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
@Mod: Why wasn't Insomnia's flip reflected in the OP yet?

Also, linking each flipped role in the OP with the actual posted Role PM would be nice, if it's not much trouble. It'd make life easier for all of us than ISO'ing you (the tampering with flips thing will probably keep me looking and re-looking at the flips every time we gain a new piece of info).

Thanks in advance.

I also wanted to ask about how you choose your kills (dayvig) and recruits (if you have a say on the matter).. etc. Like, you already know everything, so if it's not randomized I'd say there is no point trying to defeat the cult anyway. (Remember, it's my first time playing in an EISAL setup, and I don't think I have ever played a game with someone who was also modding the game before).
I answered the second part on this; however, for the first part, you can find all the flips by looking at the "Important Events" section in post zero. It links directly to each of the flips. I could reasonably post the full PMs in there with minimal hassle on my end; however, that's something for not tonight.
In post 1324, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1266, Korina wrote:
insomnia has been dayvig'd! All votes will be reset, and nothing else.

Spoiler: insomnia Role PM
Simple Indecisive Self-Targetable Multitasking Blackmail Immune Spy
Everything Is Still A Lie v2

Welcome, insomnia! You are a
Simple Indecisive Self-Targetable Multitasking Blackmail Immune Spy
, and aligned with
The Town

Abilities:
~ Each night, you will passively receive who
The Mafia
visited, unless you are roleblocked.
~ Thrice per game, you may watch over someone at night and receive all feedback they would be sent.
~ Thrice per game, you may bug someone at night and receive all whispers sent to/from that player.

Modifiers:
~ You cannot target, nor be targeted by any player with the Complex or Complicated modifier.
~ You cannot target the same player twice in a row.
~ You may target yourself.
~ You may take multiple actions per night.
~ You cannot be blackmailed, and you will be informed if someone tries to blackmail you.

Game Thread:
~ The game thread may be located here.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
are eliminated, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm you have read your role-card by
summarizing your entire role PM.

There was a last will found besides the body.

Spoiler: Insomnia Last Will
Not really liking Hectic's vote on me, I feel like he could've focused on literally anyone else, I was gone for a few months. I feel like he wanted to impress me somehow by voting me. It doesn't have the sort of RVS vibe to it.

I've also only played one game with Hectic, so him saying that makes me roll my eyes in my head.

===

Chemist reply reminds me of a game where he was scum. Or maybe it was town. But him reacting like that to my question I also found weird. Maybe less of an actual scum read on Chemist because I think he's more likely to just not focus much on RVS posts, but definitely something to consider.

===

Iconeum's progression barely makes any sense, unless that initial post was a joke. Which I presume to be semi-serious, given the back track in his next post.

My interpretation of that is that he scum read Menstral / had a gut ping / some form of suspicion, saw the trial on him, thought "Wow, ok, nice". Instead of actually checking on it at first, he thought it was a good idea, but then he looks at the Jury slot and thinks "Hmm, this is shady". The jury literally just announced that Menstral was on trial, I don't see how "Good, trial time" is followed by "Meh but that slot is weird", on a slot that gave you what you...wanted. Seems like a scum backtracking, looking to react to stuff, not having any actual stance on anybody yet.
What does Blackmailer do here?
I dunno. Blackmails people, ig.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1326, Korina wrote:
Amrun replaces insomnia, effective immediately. Amrun is allowed to make a single ego post even though they are dead.
Hello Amrun!

So sorry Amrun.....
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m here! (Not)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:07 am

Post by The Fonz »

Korina, if you're dead and can't be lynched, what is your loss condition? I'm guessing there's a Van Helsing type role somewhere who can target the dead?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'd guess that as a dead player Korina doesn't contribute to cult's wincon directly, or interfere with other faction's win conditions.

I'd also note that I probably should have assumed that DEB would vote Guilty. In the end I guess it's NAI for them.
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1330, The Fonz wrote:Korina, if you're dead and can't be lynched, what is your loss condition? I'm guessing there's a Van Helsing type role somewhere who can target the dead?
ugh I have a funny response to this but I’m on mobile tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

what was up with the menaldat wagon tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1331, Rautherdir wrote:I'd guess that as a dead player Korina doesn't contribute to cult's wincon directly, or interfere with other faction's win conditions.

I'd also note that I probably should have assumed that DEB would vote Guilty. In the end I guess it's NAI for them.
Then he's lying about being the recruiter. An unkillable CR is bastard, but not in the kind of "Lol wtf" way that people sign up for. It would just mean a procession toward an inevitable cult win.
PeaHen
PeaHen
Townie
PeaHen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:13 am

Post by PeaHen »

In post 1331, Rautherdir wrote:I'd also note that I probably should have assumed that DEB would vote Guilty. In the end I guess it's NAI for them.
This happened?

VOTE: Dr. Easy Bake
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

VOTE: A Gun

I still feel like this flips scum
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 am

Post by TrueSoulHustler »

In post 1277, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Insomnia's role is DOBE. Why did that wanker have to request a replace out?
This post right here catch’s my eye.

-TSE
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1330, The Fonz wrote:Korina, if you're dead and can't be lynched, what is your loss condition? I'm guessing there's a Van Helsing type role somewhere who can target the dead?
I don’t contribute towards majority nor parity. There may also be roles that can target the dead.
While I won’t go into the details on my loss condition, the tl;dr is that it’s effectively a white flag. If I’m the only cultist left X amount of times, I cannot recruit, where X is a number greater than zero, but less than ten. I can assure you that my white flag does not trigger if I’m the only cultist left alive once.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1331, Rautherdir wrote:I'd guess that as a dead player Korina doesn't contribute to cult's wincon directly, or interfere with other faction's win conditions.

Actually, you’re right on that. My abilities are determined by the others in the cult or randed, unless it’s obvious who Player!Me would target. With the dayvig, it was obvious who I’d target for that. When it comes down to recruitments however, the other cultists will tell me who to recruit.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Korina »

Once again, I’m flipped cult. While I will be honest most of the time, I may brazenly lie as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Korina »

I’m trying not to lie as much as I tell the truth so that way you guys can get information from my slot as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Korina »

ceejayvinoya and zeebu have been prodded as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Korina »

a Gun and a Rose has been prodded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

I don't find any of those involved in the earlier argument particularly scummy, and think we ought to be lurkerhunting. I think there's probably an abnormally large concentration of scum in the "Low hanging fruit."
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Korina »

Also, supposedly the mod failed to send me something regarding my dayvig shot, and I've learned why my shot got changed to insomnia:
1) Apparently someone or multiple people have the ability to forcibly make me take an action I possess.
2) Whoever it was forcibly made me shoot insomnia.
3) I was supposed to get a notification telling me that I had to forcibly shoot insomnia; however, it got lost somewhere and it wasn't sent.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:36 am

Post by ObviousScum »

In post 1344, The Fonz wrote:I don't find any of those involved in the earlier argument particularly scummy, and think we ought to be lurkerhunting. I think there's probably an abnormally large concentration of scum in the "Low hanging fruit."
time for a zeebu lulz party train?
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Minstrel »

UGH. Changing accounts to post is so lame.
Anyway a lot of lies being tossed around it seems. So you get a little bit desensitized to the game y'know. Nothing to really trust now is there? Interesting to see Korina hinting about someone potentially controlling their actions, that would make sense. But then again, could just be a lie.
-_(=v=)_-

- Norwee
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Korina »

I mean, you should've expected there to be a lot of lies, considering the name's acronym stands for "Everything Is Still A Lie."
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Korina »

Honestly though, once a lynch goes through and we get a couple of flips, things'll pick up again.
This happened with the previous iteration.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B