[Standard]Survivor: TRTWIUAA {Final Tribal Council}

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Jamelia »

DK#6009
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

DK#6009
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Jamelia »

Anyone want to Oovoo?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Jamelia »

Congrats buddy!!! So happy for you! :)
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I hate the way the scoring works lol
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Has anyone who played this game never played a Survivor game online before? Is anyone ACTUALLY a new online survivor player?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 345, BROseidon wrote:DK pls don’t distract from the fact that het/zor/hasch lied to overkill last round thx
NO I just think that the "newbie vs. vet" argument is kinda ridiculous.

I think everyone in this game has some sort of experience playing ORGs / online games / or literally anything strategy online.

I do think there's a big difference in being a new person in a community versus being known and in a community, especially in a non-alias game...
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Jamelia »

sorry i just wanted to point that out since it's been a big talking point lately.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Tbh mine was like basically done already!
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Jamelia »

it’s of the best big brother contestant of all time, jen johnson
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Ok how the fuck LOL
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I didn’t throw the challenge
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Jamelia »

I--------------------------------------------

The last tribal was 3-2-1-1!! Just so everyone knows!!!

yall are fucking wild
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Discord: DK#6009

In case you don’t have me! Congrats on merge!!!
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Goodbye everyone! Thanks for an exciting and interesting introduction to the MS LSG community! I’m so excited to get to know everyone more after the game!

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Stop making fun of my goodbye post :(
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Ok hi! Zoraster I feel like you promised me a lot of things and said a lot of things to a lot of people in order to push your agenda further. Do you at any point believe you went too far? If so, when?

Bella - I want you to write a 500 word minimum essay about me. No loopholes, no work-around. I just want you to show me that you learned something about me during this game. How specific and accurate your essay is will determine if you can get my vote.

Scoots - Youre a great guy, and I wish you well in every aspect of life. But I can’t help but wonder if you’re asking us to give you extra points on your gameplay because you’re new. If we looked at everyone’s games on paper, and put yours next to Bella/Zoraster, do you believe you played better than them? If so, please specifically state why that is.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I’ll also say that Bella/Scoots please be a lot more specific about what you did throughout the game because Zoraster just shat on y’all in his opening speech.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 628, McMenno wrote:
In post 623, PrivateI wrote:In fact, I spent so long getting the Kanye Zone immunity because I was worried that if you had immunity you’d use your idol on someone to idol me out. I was probably being paranoid, but you with an idol wigged me out.
he would have lol

anyway ill have some questions later
oh yeah, I have a video confessional talking about how I wanted to idol you out that round specifically. !!!
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 629, zoraster wrote:Do I regret that? I wish I had dodged you for a little bit! But no, not really. I was playing what I thought might be a survival game on that vote, and you were naturally very suspicious of me
I think for me and some people, a lot of that was pretty unnecessary. You didn't really have to lay it on that thick especially with the firm control you had of the game (as you claim). You did me wrong, that was sorta the end of our relationship at that point.

I struggle to see where how you were able to just completely shut out your personal feelings to your gameplay feelings. It's impressive, but I think it makes your game look robotic and without a heart.

What is the drive to win? What is the point? Why did you do the things you do?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 649, ScootsBaboo wrote:
In post 625, entreri wrote:To all of you:
What single play are you most proud of this game?
I have a few moments I'm proud of, but the thing that I hang my hat on is the Jamelia Saga. Wayyyyyyy back during the idol hunt, I was (i think) the only one he trusted to let in that he had an idol, and I kept that secret for him because I wanted him onside. During the last swap before the merge, we finally came back together and things were different. My vibes were pinging wrong. I realized, how nice would it be fore Jamelia to go to the merge with no one knowing he has an idol? That was a huge incentive to vote me out. I told my alliance as soon as I knew that he had even floated my name out there. This changed the course of things entirely, basically forcing him to flush the idol at the last vote before merge and opening him up to be the first juror.
Even though after the merge, he tried to build a bridge with me, (I'm sorry Jamelia but I still don't believe you when you said you targeted me
after
I spilled the beans), again, the vibes were wrong. I did what I could to ensure that the vote remained on him. One of the ways was elevating his threat level, making people scared of him. He's a very good player, but I wanted to make him seem like and urgent threat. (DK, when you asked me why I told Bella I was "terrified" of you and I said I wasn't, I was telling the truth. I wanted other people to jump at the mysterious player who "apparently they've had to cast around in other ORGS.")

So from being seen as trustworthy enough to share info of an idol with, to reading the room correctly, to spilling the info at the right time thereby flushing an idol, to successfully pushing his vote, I'd say that is the move(s) I'm most proud of.
I wasn't targeting you, I was targeting the idea that you/brom/dv were sticking together, but my target was never you because of our relationship and you knowing I had the idol. You didn't "force" me to flush the idol, I had already decided to play the idol before all of this because I was going on vacation and everyone all game had figured I had it.

So wrong I guess
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Jamelia »

The timeline was:

Pants was worried that DV/Scoots/Brom/Zoraster were going to just steam roll us, and we had to figure out a way to get in between them. I didn't think I would be targeted before them, but i certainly didn't want Ent/Pants to go before... like DV who hadn't talked to me. And if the choice was between Brom/You, then brom because less of an ally to me than you.

I expressed my concerns to Zoraster who hadn't betrayed me yet, who then spun it to where Pants was trying to get out Scoots (not necessarily true), and I supported it (not true). So, to me this just confirms that Zoraster played you off of me, and the same back. He got you angry at me and then you told him about the idol, which he basically hinted to me about. Which is when I said ok well Scoots isn't a good ally anymore, I am fine with him going.

So that's my timeline. I don't really think you did anything to get me out more than believe what Zoraster was telling you instead of confirming with me what happened. Which I think is a plus for Zoraster
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 655, ScootsBaboo wrote:
In post 652, Jamelia wrote:I wasn't targeting you, I was targeting the idea that you/brom/dv were sticking together, but my target was never you because of our relationship and you knowing I had the idol. You didn't "force" me to flush the idol, I had already decided to play the idol before all of this because I was going on vacation and everyone all game had figured I had it.

So wrong I guess
Oh I was just going off of what you told me :?
You told me in DMs "And I burned the idol because you told people I had it." and "it really fucked up my game when you told people that."
I lied to make myself look more reactionary in a merge that was going to be hard for me to navigate, and just hoped and prayed I would look way less of a threat than I thought I was...

didn't work. LOL :P
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 659, Bellaphant wrote:DK, I'll come back to you when it's not 4am :) if you have any specific questions in the meantime, please let me know.
Honestly no, I don't think I need to understand your game in order to vote for you. I just want to make sure whoever I am voting for, they actually paid enough attention to me (whether directly or through others) to thoroughly understand why I could/want to vote for them.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 635, zoraster wrote:
In post 633, Jamelia wrote:
In post 629, zoraster wrote:Do I regret that? I wish I had dodged you for a little bit! But no, not really. I was playing what I thought might be a survival game on that vote, and you were naturally very suspicious of me
I think for me and some people, a lot of that was pretty unnecessary. You didn't really have to lay it on that thick especially with the firm control you had of the game (as you claim). You did me wrong, that was sorta the end of our relationship at that point.

I struggle to see where how you were able to just completely shut out your personal feelings to your gameplay feelings. It's impressive, but I think it makes your game look robotic and without a heart.

What is the drive to win? What is the point? Why did you do the things you do?
I'm sorry then. I don't think I played this game without a heart at all. Certainly some of the votes I made were gut-wrenching as I legitimately cared about the people in this game. I really loved playing with you and I'd love to see you in future games. So it does make me very sad to hear that I affected you that way. I did what I thought was necessary for my game at the time, and it resulted in me being able to have a game I am proud of. Yours in particular seems senseless because I won immunity later. But if you had won immunity and I had been idoled out, I would have kicked myself for not trying everything I could to prevent it.
I’d like to know the final answer to this question. Why did you play the way you did? What is the point of all of this? Why did you try hard? What were you searching for in this game?

I want to know your personal journey and why this game was important to you personally, IF it was. If it’s just purely game and nothing personal, say that. If not, tell us what this game meant to you.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Jamelia »

I have no further questions. Good luck to all three of you! <3
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Jamelia »

I lied -

Bella when did I try selling you out to Scoots/Zoraster? You said this in a response but I don’t remember this at all
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 698, Bellaphant wrote:Ent - if het goes, I believe I go soon after and FTC prolly looks something like.... you, Radja and probably scoots. Being able to draft out what was ahead if I changed course was really Important in my decision making process.

Tbf radja's behaviour worried me that round a lot too - he told het he was begging me to vote you over het (he wasn't) and that also confirmed it wasn't a safe path

DK, I felt like you wanted to get the names of 'people' who had led your vote and you went straight to those people once I'd mentioned your name. It made me hesitate to continue exploring what happened if you weren't the vote here. It may not have been 'selling me out' but I felt it was indicative of reactionary play. Does that make sense?
Hmm. If I can remember correctly I was curious why they wanted me out. But I don’t know if I was selling you out? But that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Jamelia »

DONT READ MY VOTE I NEED TK SEND AN EXPLANATION WHY
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Jamelia »

THATS NOT MY EXPLANATION LOL :(
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

At first angry, then upset, then at peace. My vote is for someone who made this experience worth it - and taught a valuable lesson on the importance of true friendship.

Here you go Zoraster!
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Jamelia »

pls delete your attitude :(

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”