Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Korina »

Anyways, vc later
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 am

Post by a Gun and a Rose »

You see, I came here from the ToS Forum Mafia section. For about a year I played Mafia on that forum, and by the end I was without a doubt the most skilled active player there. Eventually the disparity was so vast that I had to be banned to keep things fair for the rest of the players (officially it was for abrasiveness, as many of their players suffer from SSS and my personality conflicted with that).

Anyway, I always claim day one (and yes it was serious, for those that didn't understand that), and press others for their claims. I do this for the purpose of analyzing the behavior of others to determine if they are scum or town. Already I'm picking apart your posts and those of others for a level of analysis that is probably higher than you could comprehend.

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:09 am

I slowly become meaner the better I am, I think

one of the best things I learned was to abandon good/optimal play (and how well/poorly people are playing) and think about why the player you're looking at is acting a certain way.. spending a huge amount of time empathising with how people are posting and trying to see ways in which they could be town has been working really well for me.

I think your experience catches up to you sometimes. Since you've experienced eras in site culture where policy was considered really important, I think you have a firmer stance about "good"/optimal play than quite a lot of us. Technically that's not a negative thing. But I can see why it could get in the way of read accuracy.

Some people still freeze up and make decisions based on who played "better" (or who they'd "rather lose to"), rather than who they think is scum. It happens at nearly all levels of play, I think. I can definitely see how human nature and instinct lends itself to reading people like that.

I am half asleep here so mayyy be rambling a bit. Sorry.

-rose
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Minstrel »

Watch out. We got a badass over here.

- Norwee
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Korina »

Titus replaces Doctor Drew, effective now. OP updates later.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

VOTE: AGAR
SWEEEEET
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Oops, sweet.
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 am

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little self-voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Forum Academy, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Mastina-Radiant Cowbell hydras, and I have over 300 confirmed mislynches. I am trained in WIFOM and I’m the top OMGUSer in the entire mafiascum community. You are nothing to me but just another lolhammer. I will Preview-Edit you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of alt-accounts across my computer and your name is being voted for right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking dead, newbie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can modkill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Hectic account. Not only am I extensively trained in ISO analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semi-Experienced playerbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of this RVS, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn MyLo. I will IIoA all over you and you will drown in EBWOP. You’re fucking dead, NorweigenboyEE.

-rose
a Gun and a Rose
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
a Gun and a Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 am

Also lmao we’re lynch proof you dumbfucks just wasted an entire day phase

-rose
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1976, a Gun and a Rose wrote:You see, I came here from the ToS Forum Mafia section. For about a year I played Mafia on that forum, and by the end I was without a doubt the most skilled active player there. Eventually the disparity was so vast that I had to be banned to keep things fair for the rest of the players (officially it was for abrasiveness, as many of their players suffer from SSS and my personality conflicted with that).
whose pasta is this I need to know tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by zeebu »

what is happening in this i dont understand
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1983, a Gun and a Rose wrote:Also lmao we’re lynch proof you dumbfucks just wasted an entire day phase

-rose
tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

Hi.

VOTE: Gun and Rose

Unless the attitude is a post restriction, lose it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Korina »

Final VC and stuff in a couple of hours; currently busy. Maybe later tonight. But most certainly by tomorrow morning.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Korina »

I almost have flavor written out. Current timeline of events is as follows:
- Within the next twenty minutes, you'll get your GIM invention. It's entirely possible for you to roll nothing—a "quack" shot—either because you rolled a VT, your rolled ability is non-existent, entirely broken, or some similar situation.
- Within the next hour, you will get your final VC and flip.
- Within the next hour, night will officially start. Any roles that may only communicate during the night via PTs have had their relevant PTs unlocked already.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Korina »

All GIM abilities have been rolled. Two of you rolled a role that I submitted. If that's the case, you'll get something extra with your invention. You're welcome. :)

Abilities are coming out in a moment.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
zeebu (3):
50 Judge Powers, VaultDweller, PeaHen
polypies73 (2):
polypies73, a Gun and a Rose
VaultDweller (1):
Rautherdir
TrueSoulHustler (1):
JacksonVirgo
50 Judge Powers (1):
zeebu
ObviousScum (0):

Rautherdir (0):

Doctor Easy Bake (0):

ceejayvinoya (0):

PeaHen (0):

Chemist1422 (0):

Titus (0):

Iconeum (0):

DreamingLich (0):

The Fonz (0):

JacksonVirgo (0):

Jake The Wolfie (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1):
chkflip
With
votes in play, it takes
of them to lynch somebody.
(expired on 2020-02-11 06:00:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor can be more than flavor in this game.
- Remember: There is no plurality. If a majority is not reached by deadline, nobody is lynched.
- Korina is V/LA on weekends.
- Iconeum is V/LA on weekends.
- Dr Easy Bake is V/LA on Tuesday and Thursday.
- VaultDweller is V/LA until Tuesday, February 11th, 2020.
- Minstrel is lynchproof for today.

Whisper Check
Spoiler: Whispers Remaining
Chemist1422
- Three whispers left.
insomnia
- Four whispers left.
Korina
- Four whispers left.
ObviousScum
- Four whispers left.
polypies73
- Five whispers left.
a Gun and a Rose
- Five whispers left.
Iconeum
- Six whispers left.
Rautherdir
- Six whispers left.
Frozen Angel
- Six whispers left.
The Fonz
- Six whispers left.
Dr Easy Bake
- Six whispers left.
JacksonVirgo
- Six whispers left.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Lynch Flavor
The majority of the group—plus one—turned to face the person wearing a trenchcoat, holding a gun in one hand, and a rose in the other. The painted smiley face on the bag of flour that was supposed to be their head seemed to frown slightly as they awkwardly turned to face Korina. "Well... you're dead now..." he slowly began, looking around the room.

"No," they plainly said.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Korina impatiently asked.

Without another word, they shoved a small card into Korina's paws before pointing at part of it. Instantly Korina's jaw dropped as he said "Ah..." before turning to face the rest of the group. "Yea, they're lynchproof. They aren't going to die. Instead, nobody is lynched here, and you guys effectively wasted a day. Anyways, with that in mind, I have some...
gifts
for you guys. Two of them are from me, and the rest are random stuff I pulled from a forum mafia site. Anyways, have fun with them!"
Last edited by Korina on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Korina »

I have a headache and I need to lay down, so VC and flavor are delayed until tomorrow. Regardless, the show must go on.
a Gun and a Rose
are lynchproof; therefore, they cannot be lynched.
So, nobody has been lynched!

Spoiler: Nobody's Role
gottem for a third time, lmao

Night One begins, and ends in (expired on 2020-02-12 22:05:00).
As a reminder, your GIM invention can be used alongside your normal abilities. Your GIM invention is not affected by any of your modifiers. Whatever you are told it is, is exactly what it is, and is what will activate. All GIM inventions are 1-Shot as well, and the number of shots may not be increased whatsoever.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Korina »

I have been asked a few times if actions could be a lie. The answer is yes, but only if you have multiple actions, excluding factional ones. You cannot be a secret VT; all players but one have at least one night action. Additionally, modifiers can be a lie. The only guaranteed truthful aspect of your role is your alignment and win-condition. Everything else could be lied. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Korina »

Currently working on flavor; hoping to have it done by 12pm EST. If I don’t have it ready by 3pm EST, day will begin as normal and I’ll post flavor later.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Korina »

All actions have been locked and verified to be correct. All action resolutions have been verified to be correct. Feedback will be coming out in waves because there is a lot I have to send out. Day will officially start within the next hour or so.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Korina »

All feedback has been sent. If you have not received feedback, and you believe that is in error, please PM me.
If you have received feedback, and you believe that is in error, please PM me.
If you have any questions, comments, or complains, please PM me. Day will begin momentarily.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Korina »

a
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Korina »

a
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B