hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

man, maybe I'm just being the boring stall boy I get it. But no one really has a great reason on Jingle but PoE, and if it's not Jingle then either chem or I has a really gross 3p lylo ahead trying to index of anything recent from Kerset or Shadoweh.

Kerset, if we were no help on Shadoweh, what *do* you suppose would help?

Chem, what changed to make you TR shadoweh over Jingle?

Also, as an open forum question...do we really think Shadoweh or Jingle kill jjh? Just kinda scrolling through his ISO, it is awfully indicative of Kerset over those two in terms of priority.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

TBH I'm putting this off because sometimes my team scares me with what they say. I said "so people really seem to want to lynch Jingle" and they all yelled NOOOOOOO like I just suggested killing the pope.

So I have a message from the self labeled "inconspicious slave of the MariaR team". (which is supa, I know its hard to tell since that describes all of us). He thinks we need a dynamic shift or we're going to lose because we're drowning in confirmation bias. Basically he really hates how NAR motivated we all are and agrees with Hito that scum is just trying to survive the wreckage. We basically haven't progressed from Day 2's action vortex.

He didn't mention it in these notes he gave me actually but he also pointed out for Jingle and Mena to be scum together they both have to have sat on Renudo as an omegabus and typically scum don't vote together out of principle.

If I were to put a vote down r/n I would probably put it on Kerset. Supa thinks the way mena treated Chemist was pretty weird, I just don't know if I could seriously suggest going that route today.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2652, hitogoroshi wrote:man, maybe I'm just being the boring stall boy I get it.
It is not about delaying it, it is about frequency of your posts.
In post 2652, hitogoroshi wrote:Kerset, if we were no help on Shadoweh, what *do* you suppose would help?
meta read
In post 2652, hitogoroshi wrote:Also, as an open forum question...do we really think Shadoweh or Jingle kill jjh? Just kinda scrolling through his ISO, it is awfully indicative of Kerset over those two in terms of priority.
Jingle had no valid kill this night. You can iterate thought every possible kill and you will always think that he had no reason to kill person x.
Shadoweh would most likely kill you but you just made counterwagon to reundo at the end of the day.
Menaq, who was also alive in this period of time was only scumreaded by me and i was mislynch target rather then kill possibility.
If scum had no real threats then i guess frame kill makes the most sense as it removes public townread.
giv me pagetop :(
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

UNVOTE: Jingle

wow I do not like Shadoweh’s latest post
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2653, Shadoweh wrote:So I have a message from the self labeled "inconspicious slave of the MariaR team". (which is supa, I know its hard to tell since that describes all of us). He thinks we need a dynamic shift or we're going to lose because we're drowning in confirmation bias. Basically he really hates how NAR motivated we all are and agrees with Hito that scum is just trying to survive the wreckage. We basically haven't progressed from Day 2's action vortex.\
You can complain all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are the person to blame here.
You/your team are the one, who never gave us any lead post day 2. You never took your effort to suggest ANY solution to this game, instead you just watched our progression from sidelines.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Me: chemist might be scum
chemist: wow i don't like this post
:V

That's not true tbh, I told y'all not to lynch bitmap (you didn't listen to me) and my team pushed voting ofrhz (you did listen and i want to die inside). You guys think I'm indecisive but saying I haven't pushed anything is annoyingly insulting.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Shadow I think you’re playing for LyLo instead of playing to win today
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2652, hitogoroshi wrote:Also, as an open forum question...do we really think Shadoweh or Jingle kill jjh?
Yes? Jj was a strong obvtown voice. Who wouldn’t want to kill him?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2654, Kerset wrote:meta read
Shadow in rolecall was part of a hydra. She disappeared once or twice but was pretty much in control itt despite it. She also caught a couple interactions that helped our D3 autowin become reality. I know she has a rep as solid scum but can’t recall any other individual games I’ve seen, except Stellaris. Does that help?
This is a Parachute.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2654, Kerset wrote: It is not about delaying it, it is about frequency of your posts.
Yeah this is fair, since the illness my rhythm has been all kinds of messed up and it's been hell to focus. I'm mostly better now but have an outrageous sleep deficit so I spend a lot of time kinda...starting at walls.
Jingle had no valid kill this night. You can iterate thought every possible kill and you will always think that he had no reason to kill person x.
Shadoweh would most likely kill you but you just made counterwagon to reundo at the end of the day.
Menaq, who was also alive in this period of time was only scumreaded by me and i was mislynch target rather then kill possibility.
If scum had no real threats then i guess frame kill makes the most sense as it removes public townread.
That's a good point, if no one was really on Jingle's case, it would make more sense that scum-Jingle kills someone who TR's him because there's no other option? I guess the more productive way to think about it is "is there a person whom I think Kerset/Jingle/Shadoweh would surely kill
over
Jingle?" Which is something I gotta hit the bricks for but curious if anyone else has anything (self meta counts too!)
In post 2653, Shadoweh wrote:TBH I'm putting this off because sometimes my team scares me with what they say. I said "so people really seem to want to lynch Jingle" and they all yelled NOOOOOOO like I just suggested killing the pope.

So I have a message from the self labeled "inconspicious slave of the MariaR team". (which is supa, I know its hard to tell since that describes all of us). He thinks we need a dynamic shift or we're going to lose because we're drowning in confirmation bias. Basically he really hates how NAR motivated we all are and agrees with Hito that scum is just trying to survive the wreckage. We basically haven't progressed from Day 2's action vortex.

He didn't mention it in these notes he gave me actually but he also pointed out for Jingle and Mena to be scum together they both have to have sat on Renudo as an omegabus and typically scum don't vote together out of principle.

If I were to put a vote down r/n I would probably put it on Kerset. Supa thinks the way mena treated Chemist was pretty weird, I just don't know if I could seriously suggest going that route today.
Why *aren't* you to put a vote down if you want a dynamic shift? What are you hoping does create the dynamic shift?
In post 2657, Shadoweh wrote:Me: chemist might be scum
chemist: wow i don't like this post
:V
Do you think chemist might be scum? You actually said that supa thinks the way mena treated him is 'weird', but that you couldn't seriously suggest going that route, which leaves it really ambigious whether you can't seriously suggest it because
you don't believe it
vs
you don't think we could be made to believe it
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

what the heck the forum dissappeared i thought i got quicklynched for a second
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Serious answer I hate voting because I hate making mistakes. What I'm looking for personally I guess is inner clarity. I think I am going to make this vote though because I'm definitely not going the other way.

VOTE: Kerset

Supa thinks Chemist could be scum yes. My almost exact words to supa were that that was the craziest thing I'd heard in weeks. It's more like, after pushing us to lynch the vig I don't feel like pushing to lynch someone that mechanically seems to have done a lot of good things for town is right. I feel remiss if I don't communicate his thoughts though after I asked him for them and he put in work reading over everything.

Chemist tbh I am very concerned about being lynched tomorrow as the last 'unsure' slot and I don't think that's unreasonable for me to think. I don't want to be the reason we lose what should have been a town sweep.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

what do you do tomorrow if Kerset flips town
GTKAS

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

Cry a little inside that we didn't lynch shadoweh today. hbu?
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Kerset »

Jingle has settle on, chemist even that got bored is still interactive.
Shadow & hito. No matter what are you trying to achieve, you won't get anywhere with one post per day. Maybe you should ask selected players to meet you at specific hour. With 3 days left you can arrange that or stay this way and finish this in 3 posts...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Image Prodding the penguin guy.

yes, i'm still here
<(") | (")>
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2667, PenguinPower wrote:yes, i'm still here
Who do you think is scum PP?
This is a Parachute.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2666, Kerset wrote:Jingle has settle on, chemist even that got bored is still interactive.
Shadow & hito. No matter what are you trying to achieve, you won't get anywhere with one post per day. Maybe you should ask selected players to meet you at specific hour. With 3 days left you can arrange that or stay this way and finish this in 3 posts...
yeah, that's a good point. I'll be around tomorrow evening PST. I'm picking a friend up from the airport who's staying here but they're on eastern time flying from Canada so I imagine they'll fall asleep pretty early.

but also this post makes me feel a lot better about Kerset tbh!

I'm hestitant to read too much into menal-posting because he seems to be good at scum, but I did find one pretty buddy-indicative post on him re: Shadoweh
In post 1486, Menalque wrote:I was strongly agreeing on shadoweh last time I was here but I don’t think I found either of the other two particularly towny
Just don't like the phrasing "I was strongly agreeing last time I was here" because it's sort of making sure to explictly punt the read to what he can be objectively shown to have said earlier, which does seem like what you do with the reads you'd rather not need to dwell on.

Actually there was a Shadoweh vote here for a bit, but to me the one post I really have trouble getting past is:
In post 2273, Shadoweh wrote:Maybe this is because I've been dealing with you scumreading me all week hito but I think you seize on something you don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum <<
(it would be fair for you to call me a hypocrite for saying this since I basically did it to you back)

I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.

I certainly didn't say we don't have scumreads. Dunn just thinks its more worth not lynching to let them work then accidentally lynching a real one because we're so stacked.
I like killing Shadoweh over Jingle in most respects but I just think this would be a really weird post for scum to make. It's just kinda clearing Bitmap with no effort to do anything else. I mean obviously if Shadoweh is scum she's lazy scum so it's not impossible that she just kinda acted without motivation, but kicking the towntell to be due to "the way Team Mafia is set up" seems like not what you'd do as scum, yeah? You'd wanna make it more personal? Talk to me about this one Jingle because I think it's my main roadblock on Shadoweh at this point
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

As scum I can be -extremely- lazy but I never have trouble actually voting people.
If I were scum I would have no reason not to just drop a Jingle vote when he was at 2 votes earlier and peace tf out.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2670, Shadoweh wrote:As scum I can be -extremely- lazy but I never have trouble actually voting people.
If I were scum I would have no reason not to just drop a Jingle vote when he was at 2 votes earlier and peace tf out.
That literally just gets you lynched in F3
GTKAS

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why? You say that like getting Jingle lynched would be seen as a war crime when we've been doing nothing for a few days.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

...you do realize you’re the only one that thinks you and jingle aren’t the next two lynches, right?
GTKAS

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Shadoweh wrote:As scum I can be -extremely- lazy but I never have trouble actually voting people.
Any relevant meta for me to look at?

Gamma would like to note that he also feels good about Shadoweh/Jingle having the last scum in it, and he believes in everyone to show up tomorrow evening if folks are gonna miss today to talk out who's the last scum, so we don't panic in 3p lylo.

I think I lean a little more Jingle than Shadoweh but I want to hear this thoughts on this most recent stuff + it would be nice to livechat with Gamma if it works out. I'm touring San Jose with my friend but we'll be back at like...8 or 9 PST?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”