Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Bingle »

So... three days turned into 36 hours and I have internet again. I’m about to pass out but I’ll read the game when I wake up.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

State of Nacho right now seems to be that there are two pivot points currently: the first and most important is Farkran's alignment, and the second is Bingle's alignment.

My preference currently is to lynch Chemist because I believe I have the game solved. Lynching Chemist now does two things - 1) if correct, it removes plenty of friction (in particular surrounding Replica and Farkran) and gets them reanalyzing. 2) If incorrect, it proves that my worldview is incorrect and so there's something shady in the state of Undertale. I also thought it did the same for Psyche but apparently his solve is different from mine. My second preference is a Hectic/Psyche Spare simply because I feel the case for them being town is the strongest and we definitely need to spare one of these two before they both die by bullets. My third preference is a Bingle lynch; forces me to focus in on where my reads are wrong, not AS helpful (if he's scum Replica reanalyzes, if he's town a bunch of people do), but if we aren't going to spare the people who seem to be the likeliest of being town then I think we need a chance to see if we're on the right track or not.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The only way that I think we reach some sort of resolution wrt Farkran's alignment is some kind of appointment where a couple of people either metadive or chat about his posts as a whole. I am reluctant doing such a thing because I have limited time and don't really want to spend time doing something completely useless, but will likely do the thing anyways, just not within the next 48 hours.

With Bingle it likely takes time - does he do something, does he float in the ether eventually. Will he help us catch scum? So I'm willing to lynch here, I just see waiting on him to get more than a day of posting in to be a better bet then killing him now.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Replica »

It's a shame that there haven't been two or three people reading and engaging with Farkran's content significantly in more than a superficial manner, and a shame that no one has bothered to see how this game compares to his scum ones.

Chemist scum fits fine with my worldview that it's Farkran+one of you/Chemist/Psyche.

That was a lot of words basically stating...I want the same lynch and don't have any additional thoughts on anything at all. Bonus that for some reason you somehow think that appointing a crack squad of dedicated Farkran metadivers is the proper way to test his alignment, whereas for others the tool of choice is a lynch.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Replica »

Like the fact that you say "With Bingle it takes time", whereas for Farkran it would just...take an entire team of dedicated Farkran readers...to justify why the lynch is acceptable for Bingle and not for Farkran.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Replica »

Straight up lynching Chemist doesn't accomplish anything you're suggesting. He has so few associatives and is in nearly everyone's null pile minus your own. If he's scum it helps but if he's town it basically tells us jackshit. How that flip would solve anything between me/Farkran, who have discussed nothing about him at all, is a complete mystery to me. It tests your read and basically only your read.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Psyche »

ill admit that i haven't taken replica''s case seriously yet
he's provided a useful guide to it recently and i'll engage with it soon - it's my top priority for this game
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I have nothing new to say. I don't know what you're expecting from me, so I reiterated my position. I'm not going to waste my time pounding my head against a brick wall re: you or Farkran; I don't believe that it's going to be productive in the least bit. Your meta on Farkran was superficial and incredibly biased; I would like to spend a day diving a little deeper - pointing out a couple things to you, you pointing out a couple things to me. This is the only way I can see my kind being changed.

Bingle just got here today. There's a chance he does something that make people change his mind on him. That's not going to happen on Farkran; either people on one side of the fence get taken out of the game or people convince other people on his alignment; I don't think that engaging him on things is particularly useful since it's just more of the same.

Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Replica »

It is a very good thing that I explicitly said I wasn't comfortable making a case based off of meta, and instead was just highlighting that it suggests there's 0 reason to townread the slot for his pushes or convoluted bad points.

I don't blame you for not wanting to ram your head into the wall a thousand times but yeah, I absolutely expect better than a glorified proddodge. Chemist lynch isn't awful but inherently-on account of his playstyle-has little basis. This is a dude we are probably going to have to PoE. You were the one that townread his Pine/Asreel reads to begin with, I had to
point out to you
how awful townreading him for it was before you kicked it in reverse. I do not see the strength on Chemist at all and do not see why his townflip will say literally anything to anyone except that your scumread was wrong.

There is plenty more to do for you that doesn't involve me/Farkran at all. It's called actually trying on Bingle, actually trying on Amrun, actually trying on Chara, actually questioning people and trying to get into their heads, or actually trying to sell us a lynch with something that is not blatantly self-centered garbage.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Replica »

Like, now you say you want another day to dig deeper, and I hope you deliver. There was 0 reason from your posts earlier to suspect you were going to do anything else today other than go through the voting flowchart.
In post 1632, Nachomamma8 wrote:Bingle just got here today. There's a chance he does something that make people change his mind on him. That's not going to happen on Farkran; either people on one side of the fence get taken out of the game or people convince other people on his alignment; I don't think that engaging him on things is particularly useful since it's just more of the same.
And like, this goes completely against your point-this gives much more reason to test my or Farkran's alignment via lynch than Bingle's, who can be townread or scumread at a moment's notice than permanently sitting in the controversial, divided ether.

You say you've solved this game but I see literally no reason to think you, Nacho, have believed yourself to have solved this game. There is 0 passion, 0 investigation, 0 initiative, and 0 doublechecking beyond "we'll see when Chemist flips"
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Replica »

I missed the point a bit earlier that you did want the extra day for Bingle, even if you're still willing to lynch him. I guess that's fine.

Rest stands.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1626, Nachomamma8 wrote:State of Nacho right now seems to be that there are two pivot points currently: the first and most important is Farkran's alignment, and the second is Bingle's alignment.

My preference currently is to lynch Chemist because I believe I have the game solved. Lynching Chemist now does two things - 1) if correct, it removes plenty of friction (in particular surrounding Replica and Farkran) and gets them reanalyzing. 2) If incorrect, it proves that my worldview is incorrect and so there's something shady in the state of Undertale. I also thought it did the same for Psyche but apparently his solve is different from mine. My second preference is a Hectic/Psyche Spare simply because I feel the case for them being town is the strongest and we definitely need to spare one of these two before they both die by bullets. My third preference is a Bingle lynch; forces me to focus in on where my reads are wrong, not AS helpful (if he's scum Replica reanalyzes, if he's town a bunch of people do), but if we aren't going to spare the people who seem to be the likeliest of being town then I think we need a chance to see if we're on the right track or not.
What's most concerning about this post is that Nacho points out the two most pivotal things as Farkran and Bingle alignment, but makes no mention of Hectic's alignment. That's literally the most pivotal thing about this game, for multiple reasons, including but not limited to sorting me, Chara, Nacho and to a lesser extent Replica.

Bingle flip doesn't even compare to Hectic's, and i really dislike Nacho waving around it as if Hectic was somehow already sorted (as town), yet sparing him is only second to lynch Chemist, which would accomplish less than flipping bingle in terms of information provided.

The disagreement in reads could justify the lynch order between bingle and chemist, but no way it would explain the lack of importance given to a Hectic flip while at the same time having him townlocked, but not enough to put his spare on top priority. This is something i could only expect from me and my drastical opposition to sparing, not nacho.

I can see team Nacho/Hectic going for a vanity push on Chemist at this point in time with the sole purpose of promoting the easiest, plausible day resolution i.e. sparing scum!Hectic, because that's what town is leaning to do.

I'm sorry, but we're not moving forward with a bingle flip, there's too much shit revolving around hectic and i'm strongly convinced we can only find scum in and around there. From the wagons that formed during d1 and the interactions between Hectic/Chara/Nacho, it makes absolutely no sense that there isn't scum among those three.

Today's lynch is always Hectic or Farkran. Pick your preference.

HURT: Farkran as i said, mislynching town is
strictly
better than sparing scum in this specific game. I will obviously update to a Hectic fight if someone wakes up to that.

Bingle is not the correct lynch for today. Except the resistance displayed by Replica and Bingle individual scum equity - which has just fallen down several levels of magnitude since he got back without unvoting me; it only required a quick VC read to grasp the current situation, so it's not just because of limited internet access: i doubt he would take his time to post, 2 days before the deadline, without even checking the easiest and quickest thing to assess the new gamestate - there's not really anything worth lynching there, except a generic flip, which however still contrasts with my reads of both Almidia and Replica. Bingle is probably town, and not a useful lynch. We can likely solve this game by lynching Hectic > Chara/Nacho. At this point i could almost consider sparing outside that group, i'd just rather not in case i am immensely wrong. Flipping them is just so much easier and involves less risks.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Psyche »

golly
id laugh irl if i weren't playing this game
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Psyche »

well i wanted an obvtown unlikely to get NKed
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Psyche »

HEAL: Hectic
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Farkran »

>"farkran is too stubborn"

>Literally everyone else in this game fails to reconsider the most obviously scummy interactions around a general consensus townread slot when the ONLY one pushing hectic is me and you are ALSO townreading me. I'm sure that scum is just afk and throwing, because that's all that any scum that ever existed is capable of doing.

Good luck sparing the slot who is townreaded by everyone
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Hectic »

HEAL: Hectic
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Spare Votecount 2.7
Hectic -----------------------------------
(5)
Chara, Nachomamma8, Replica, Psyche, Hectic

Replica ---------------------------------

Farkran --------------------------------
(2)
Chemist1422, Bingle

Amrun ----------------------------------

Chara -----------------------------------

Nachomamma8 ------------------------

Chemist1422 ---------------------------

Bingle----------------------------------

Psyche -------------------------------------

Not sparing:
- (2) Farkran, Amrun

Fight Votecount 2.7
Hectic ----------------------------------

Replica ----------------------------------

Farkran ---------------------------------
(3)
Hectic, Replica, Farkran

Amrun ----------------------------------

Chara -----------------------------------

Nachomamma8 ------------------------
(1)
Chemist1422

Chemist1422 ---------------------------
(1)
Nachomamma8

Bingle--------------------------------------
(1)
Amrun

Psyche -------------------------------------

Not Fighting:
- (3) Psyche, Chara, Bingle

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3>3>3>3>3>3>

With nine alive, it takes five to make a decision.
Replacement Key
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Psyche looked down and saw Nachomamma8, Farkran, and Hectic interacting. So happy. But it looked back at the house. Sujimichi was still in the house. Was Sujimichi feeling lonely? Psyche did not know but was concerned.

Hectic was still wallowing in the ground in front of the tunnel Nachomamma8 had set up. He simply did not seem motivated to burrow.

Psyche had a natural understanding of operant conditioning. Most of the exercises it had been taught relied on that! And Psyche was aware of one way Hectic had already been conditioned, a week or so ago.

Psyche found the book Sujimichi had left behind when he was taken away. He nudged the book until it fell into the large hole, but then slid away so that Hectic could imagine Sujimichi had thrown it.

"YIP! YIP! YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP!!
YYYYYYYIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"
Hectic's entire body vibrated intensely and erratically with ecstasy and excitement. Hectic recognized the game fetch, and that Sujimichi had thrown him a book to return to him. If he returned the book, he knew he would receive a head pat. He KNEW this. That was how it WORKED.
Hectic immediately started traveling towards Sujimichi the most obvious way he noticed, which incidentally was Nachomamma8's tunnel. He dug and burrowed like a rotating, corkscrewing missile. Nachomamma8 breathed from his beak to keep the tunnel cold like he planned, so it did not collapse.

The sounds of rupturing earth finally ended, as Hectic had presumably reached his destination. Psyche laid down, and casually allowed its pedestal to dangle over the edge of the hole. Psyche felt it had done good.

Hectic has been
spared
Last edited by popsofctown on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2020-02-14 16:00:00). Please submit night actions, nightkill in the scum PT and friendly neighbor shot by PM.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Following Hectic's journey into the Dreemurr home, all the monsters felt a little nervous about how they had been instructed that no one should be entering the home until Sujimichi had recovered. They also felt a little bit concerned about the massive hole in the front yard. They moved leaves towards the edge of the hole, making it a little less noticeable.
Just as they we finishing, the king himself came out of the house.
"There is sawdust all over the front page of Sujimichi's book. He is crying, and it is the worst time for it. How could you be so cruel as to mess with his things when an injury is what separated him from it?"
Asgore stamped towards Psyche and picked it up. Psyche's eye seemed to glisten with fear, even though he had done nothing like what Asgore charged.
"I'm not giving up on you, but you will have to be boxed up until officials at the CORE can retrain you."
Asgore held Psyche's pedestal with one hand and its head with another, and decapitated it. Psyche's eye still glowed with sentience, but its body became lifeless and still. Asgore stuffed both of them in a box right in front of the house.
"You should all know to take care of eachother. If you all can stay out of naughtiness for an hour straight, you may receive tea and pie." Asgore went back into the house, not even casting a glance over his shoulder back at the younglings.

Spoiler: Psyche role pm
You are an ensouled
Training Dummy
, aligned with the
town
. You have no special abilities besides your voice and your vote. You aren't mad, worry not. You were crafted from freshly cut pine wood from Snowdin forest, then wrapped in resilient fabric, and finished with an eye drawn on by Asgore himself. The amount of care he put into creating you brought you to life. Asgore showed you to manufacturing experts in the CORE to request hundreds of taller copies that can be used to train the little ones in the correct way to handle stranger encounters (which is by talking, of course), but when he realized you had somehow become more than an object, he found you a special spot in his front yard where all the little ones can play with you.
To confirm for the game, tell me your alignment and tell me that the mafia have daytalk, by PM.
Here is your image. It can be posted in the game thread if it's by itself:
Last edited by popsofctown on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

The deadline is TBD.
The living unspared players are:
Replica
Farkran
Amrun
Chara
Nachomamma8
Chemist1422
Bingle
"Well, I..."
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Replica »

That kill makes no sense, I'm highkey mad it wasn't me, and this means another day of Cats (2019) for everybody.

I'm probably looking to spare Bingle today then lynch in Fark/Chemist/Nacho tomorrow.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Replica »

I guess in honor of Psyche I actually have to try to read Amrun for alignment now instead of coasting off of us having similar reads

Thanks, I hate it
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Farkran »

I honestly don't know how else i could contribute to this game. If you think that quickspare is town, good luck to you all.

HURT: Chara

If it's not Chara, i'm going for Nacho.

I have already cased enough for a solve, the game is still salvageable if i am correct. I am not up to have another week of discussing why sparing again is immensely wrong though, so if you are not yet willing to listen, call me when you are done. I still want to win though, i'll answer when asked to.

If anyone is interested, i think right now we can find town in Bingle > Amrun = Replica > Chemist, and one out of Chara/Nacho. Hectic quickhammering when we were waiting for Bingle to speak when he had just returned from a shortened V/LA is huge townpoints to bingle imo. And i think Psyche was killed to remove an obstacle to a Chara spare.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”