Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Korina »

Day Two Flavor
The next few minutes seemed to slowly drag on as Korina steadily emptied the room of everyone except you. When you were the last person in the room and when he finally returned, he silently stared at you—an amused expression lingering on his face. "Now, I've told everyone the same thing already, but I'm going to say it again: I'm going to lead you to a room with your name on it. When you get there, I want you to stay in that room, and write down on the sheet of paper what action you're going to take tonight for our little game of mafia. Realistically, I know that won't happen, so I've included the materials you need to LARP your action. My only requests are that you don't snoop around, and that no matter what you do, you do
not
let the goose out. Understood?" he emphetically expressed.

You simply nodded in reply. That seemed to be a good enough response for Korina, as he lead you out of the courtroom and down a hallway. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed that on each of the doors were flimsy gold plates, each engraved with a different name. At the very end of the hall was your room. Korina simply opened the door, gently ushered you in, and then closed it. You could hear his footsteps receeding down the hall until there was silence. That silence didn't last very long until you heard someone open their door and discreetly whisper-shout "Is he gone?"

Nobody replied; however, to whoever said it, that was sign enough. A few seconds later, you heard the hallway suddenly burst to life as people started frantically milling about. You didn't even bother grabbing what was left inside the room before exiting into the chaotic mess. You couldn't tell where Korina was, and you were wanting to get an edge on everyone else in the game, so you did the only logical thing: You started snooping around. You figured you had roughly a few minutes before Korina would return, so you decided to hurry down the hallway and see what you could find. It didn't take you very long. You quickly found someone wearing Oblivion Guard armor, and standing outside of a door, shouting "Stop! You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!" at anyone who passed them—or even tried to enter that room for that matter. You also could hear some omnious, cult-like chanting, but you weren't sure where it was coming from, as well as the sound of a nerf gun being fired, only to have two nerf guns fire in unison.

But the thing that drew your attention the most was the door labeled "Keep out - Goose." You know that Korina told you not to let the goose out, but you weren't sure what that exactly meant. You weren't even sure if he could be trusted about that—he did kidnap you after all. Slowly opening the door, you stuck your head inside. Contained in the room was a goose. It blankly stared at you before honking and flapping its wings. It did this a few more times before running towards you. You instantly leapt backwards in shock as the goose escaped the room. The entire hallway went silent as the goose stepped out into it. It looked around at a few pepole—intermittetly honking at them—as Korina re-entered the hallway, holding several sheets of paper in one of his paws.

He didn't seem to have noticed the goose—he was still too intently focused on the paper he was holding—as he began to say "Hey guys, we're about to begin..." He paused, looking up. His gaze instantly fell upon the goose as it stared back at him. His expression immediately fell. "Who let out the goose?" he plainly asked in a deadly whisper. Nobody said anything. Korina sighed as he closed his eyes. "Alright, just ignore the goose, and everything should be fine. Let's all go back to the courtroom for now, and someone else will take care of the goose, alright?" he concluded with, as he turned around.

When he was no longer facing the goose, you noticed the goose lowering its head as it started rapidly waddling towards Korina. Before he could do anything, you noticed the goose grab the papers he was holding and run away with them. It didn't take long for Korina to catch up with the goose and start trying to get the papers back. The goose however, didn't want to let go of the papers. This went on for a few moments before you could hear the sound of torn paper echoing through the hall along with a loud thud. Everyone instantly turned to look at Korina, who was now on the floor, holding half of the sheets he once had, while the goose ran away, triumphantly honking. He slowly got up off the ground as he looked at the papers.

Not even a second later, you saw him lower his head in defeat as he turned to face the group. "Alright, I'm going to be honest here with you guys. The goose stole half of the papers, and that half contained information about your roles, how many charges of certain abilities you had left, and today's event. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to bullshit that entire missing half, and since none of you fessed up about letting the goose out, I feel like this is entirely justified: For today, and today alone, nobody will have their roles revealed, and this isn't related to the goose at all, but I'm alive in the game once again. Ok? Ok. Get back in the courtroom. We're continuing the game," he angrily said, turning to enter the courtroom.

Unflavored Event Details
Because the Goose caused havoc, all X-Shot roles have been given a random number of extra charges. If you have multiple X-Shot abilities, each of those abilities were given a random number of extra charges. Additionally, the Goose will cause havoc during all of today at random times.

Also, there will be no reveals today. All players who have died will not flip. Last Wills will reveal as normal, unless tampered with by a Janitor, or similar roles. This is not part of the event, but rather the result of a GIM Invention. Additionally, Korina is once again alive. This is either the result of his role, another player's role, or a GIM Invention.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Korina »

Flips
The following players were found dead last night!

Iconeum
The Fonz
ObviousScum
, and
PeaHen
!

We could not find any of their Roles.
We could only find a Last Will for
Iconeum
:

Spoiler: Iconeum
Iconeum wrote:Dear Town

By now you realize that lynching a player over a lolvote is in fact, not scummy.
Insane, right? Now it's time for you to go back and see how this mess got started.

The push by Insomn and TSE were not done with sorting me in mind. They wanted an easy lynch that didn't look awfull. They got it. Now it's time to punish them for it.

All you have to do is lynch insomnia into TSE hydra and you will have caught scum, I promise.

@Cult, good luck. I'm rooting for you.

Ico out

VOTE COUNT 2.0
ceejayvinoya (0):

Doctor Easy Bake (0):

50 Judge Powers (0):

Minstrel (0):

zeebu (0):

a Gun and a Rose (0):

Chemist1422 (0):

Titus (0):

Rautherdir (0):

VaultDweller (0):

DreamingLich (0):

TrueSoulHustler (0):

JacksonVirgo (0):

Jake The Wolfie (0):

polypies73 (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (18):
ceejayvinoya, Doctor Easy Bake, 50 Judge Powers, Minstrel, zeebu, a Gun and a Rose, Chemist1422, Titus, Rautherdir, VaultDweller, DreamingLich, TrueSoulHustler, JacksonVirgo, Jake The Wolfie, polypies73, Frozen Angel, The Jury, chkflip, Korina
With
votes in play, it takes
of them to lynch somebody.
(expired on 2020-02-27 12:00:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor can be more than just flavor in this game.
- Korina is V/LA on weekends.
- Iconeum is V/LA on weekends.
- Dr Easy Bake is V/LA on Tuesday and Thursday.

Whisper Check
Spoiler: Whispers Remaining
All good!
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

So I heard you needed a way to deal with that lynchproof guy tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Korina »

I need a way to deal with that goose.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Minstrel »

So all those deaths and we don't even get to see a single flip. This is so super lame.

- Norwee
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Korina »

Hey, whoever rolled that GIM invention is lame.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Hardclaim Town Complex Strongman Vengeful tbh

If I’m lynched I can strongman kill a player, but it fails if they’re vanilla tbh

VOTE: Chemist1422 tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Minstrel »

We're literally just playing day 1 over again. I hoped some flips would re-energize my interest in this game. But we hit a lynchproof and get no flips. Fuckety fuck.

- Norwee
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Korina »

Also I just realized I'm alive again.

VOTE: Chemist1422

What happened to you being a lyncher?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Korina »

@Minstrel, no, we have a goose this time who is gonna cause chaos! I have no idea what the goose could do though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2007, Minstrel wrote:We're literally just playing day 1 over again. I hoped some flips would re-energize my interest in this game. But we hit a lynchproof and get no flips. Fuckety fuck.

- Norwee
I’m pretty confident the lynchproof is scum tbh
Korina wrote:Also I just realized I'm alive again.

VOTE: Chemist1422

What happened to you being a lyncher?
I can’t remember the exact reference and it would be ruined by the tbh but it was a joke tbh
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2009, Korina wrote:@Minstrel, no, we have a goose this time who is gonna cause chaos! I have no idea what the goose could do though.
call in the worst, he’s an expert in goose warfare tbh
GTKAS

Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Minstrel »

In post 2005, Korina wrote:Hey, whoever rolled that GIM invention is lame.
Can you tell me who the asshole scum player that removed flip information is, so i can lynch him?

- Norwee
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well great. Now we have no idea how many scum are dead. That's annoying.
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
Untitled Goose
Untitled Goose
Townie
Untitled Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Untitled Goose »

HONK
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

oh god tbh
GTKAS

Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Korina »

OH GOD NO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 am

Post by zeebu »

oh god the hjonks incoming
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2007, Minstrel wrote:We're literally just playing day 1 over again. I hoped some flips would re-energize my interest in this game. But we hit a lynchproof and get no flips. Fuckety fuck.

- Norwee
Did you get mine? I drew a friendly neighbor last night. Picked you.

I'll be out for awhile.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

a friendly neighbor invention is just a fruit vendor you realize tbh
GTKAS

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2019, Chemist1422 wrote:a friendly neighbor invention is just a fruit vendor you realize tbh
Mod said alignment too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Korina »

zeebu is whispering to Chemist1422 (6/7).
Untitled Goose is loudly honking to Korina. (6/7)
Chemist1422 is whispering to zeebu (6/7)
Last edited by Korina on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Korina
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 am

Post by zeebu »