Enter You, Stage Left (2/x) (Saturday or Monday)

Previous Version
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Enter You, Stage Left (2/x) (Saturday or Monday)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Enter »

Hello. In (expired on 2020-02-15 20:00:00) (Saturday) or (expired on 2020-02-17 22:00:00) (Monday - this will be the one I use if I can get confirmation this forum will be open on Monday) I will be running a game of mafia based on you and only you. All you have to do is introduce yourself! When you /in, write something that really helps me get to know you, as well as whether which time slot(s) you can play in! I've included a survey this time to help facilitate responses, feel free to use whichever method of submission fits your needs best! Yes, you can use both methods! https://forms.gle/Zo56kZ3hsvZjJthD9

I will send you a personalized role based on your introduction and what I know of you as a person as soon as I see your /in. You're free (and encouraged) to talk about this with other players outside the game thread at your own will, until the game starts. Anyone (including spectators and excepting for the player who has that role) will be able to send me suggestions on changes to your role, including replacing it with a different one entirely! At game start, I will send you your modified role (with all approved changes) along with your alignment. After this point, please do not discuss anything about the game with anyone outside the game thread.

The only bastardized elements this game might contain are cult and vote manipulation elements. If RC signs up for this game, he will be unlynchable unless he specifically requests otherwise.

Days are 28 minutes, nights are 8.

I just wrote a lot of things so I might have forgotten something, until deadline I maintain the right to change mechanics as necessary (but hopefully that won't be necessary).

There is a PT for people who know they won't be participating if those players are interested, feel free to /in to spectate.

I ran a version of this game last year. This year I am hoping to do a little bit more with the balance, but giving you potential to do more with the role you really want is a higher priority here. This is the game thread if you're at all interested: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=79827

1. Nancy Drew
2. dsjstr
Last edited by Enter on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Old Marathon (Closed)”