Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Uncrowned »

@TrueSoulHustler

I would prefer aggressive voting and pressing than someone tip-toeing around subjects and not being decisive with a vote.

@Creature

What do you mean by saying Blatant could've moved his vote? Who do you think he should've moved it to? What post/moment are you referring to here?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I prefer Amrun to TSH at this point. From my experiences/thoughts about Mafia as a whole, I generally agree with her stance on TSH's reactions/defensiveness.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 322, Hectic wrote:
In post 320, Uncrowned wrote:I prefer Amrun to TSH at this point. From my experiences/thoughts about Mafia as a whole, I generally agree with her stance on TSH's reactions/defensiveness.
as town i'm assuming? are you still happy with your Creature vote? he's a dragon ya know.

Yeah, I prefer Amrun as town. Right now I'm liking Aaron and Amrun.

I'm okay with my Creature vote, he hasn't explained to me what he meant by Post yet and until I get an answer I'm not really looking to move my vote anywhere.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Does anyone have scum meta on Clidd? That's a high effort town-casing of two players who have been in a conflict, one he could've played off of and taken advantage of one side. I doubt that comes from scum, but if it's in his range it'd be useful for me to know.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Uncrowned »

@TSH

I'm not sure I get your point about Amrun joining your wagon without reason.

Does everyone need to have a unique, independent reason to join a wagon? Is it inherently scummy behavior from your point of view for someone to join a wagon as a reaction to what other players are saying/doing? I find often I myself piggyback off of others' thoughts when I find it's something I actually align with after listening to their thought process. So, I'm not sure what you're seeing here.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Uncrowned »

If you could explain it in greater depth as to why you think Amrun is being opportunistic, I'd appreciate that.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 567, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 553, Uncrowned wrote:Yeah, I prefer Amrun as town. Right now I'm liking Aaron and Amrun.

I'm okay with my Creature vote, he hasn't explained to me what he meant by Post 281 yet and until I get an answer I'm not really looking to move my vote anywhere.
Why is creature a better place for your vote than TSH?

your two stated townreads are both on the TSH wagon and you even townread amrun because you also think TSH is scummy, but you decide creature is more important to pressure because...? Is creature scummier in your eyes?
Because TSH right now is the lead wagon and someone who has already put out plenty of readable content. I'd rather get some from Creature, who to me right now is pretty null but interested me with the last post + vote in their ISO, or at least get them involved in the game.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Right now though I do like everyone on the wagon, save for Hectic. Not sure about them yet. Need to reread.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Rooroo's ISO has been devoid of any meaningful content IMO save for the vote on me, and even that seems contrived and lacks any substance behind it.

Outside of TSH, I'd probably be looking there next.

As for others, I need to be do a proper recap before I start more thorough sorting.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Just doing some quick ISO reading since it's quicker than going through the full game.

Blatant Scum hasn't really done anything either. Active early (mostly filler) followed by no real pushes or reactions to this games proceedings.

I feel like there's enough readable content as this point to at least make some minor analysis.

Aside from that, I also agree with Aaron (I believe it was Aaron, lol) who mentioned that Blatant's vote of Creature was sort of weird, given his posts prior to that. He's sort of self-aware about it, so it's hard to gauge. I'm still leaning it as slightly scummy behavior, though.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 259, Looker wrote:I'm narrowing down my votes to Amrun, AaronFrost and rooroo; I like rb and Pink Ball (especially since he dropped that atrocious posting style). Still shooting in the dark here.
Do you have any update on these early reads?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

This is sort of going back to my earlier question about Clidd's scumgame, but if TSH were to flip town, I feel like there's a chance one of Pink Ball and RB (now woodchuck) could be scum with Clidd, and the high quality towncasing of them both could've been used as a cover up.

That's just paranoia talking though, lmao. If TSH flips scum, I'm also pretty certain that near locktowns Clidd.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 651, rooroo wrote:
In post 612, Uncrowned wrote:Rooroo's ISO has been devoid of any meaningful content IMO save for the vote on me, and even that seems contrived and lacks any substance behind it.
meaning is in the eye of the beholder
This is true. I'm just not really seeing anything.

And yeah Cat, I'll get a list up now.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Clidd
AaronFrost
Amrun
CatScratchFever
Woodchuck

Pinkball/Hectic (Highest margin for error with these two, haven't really read them a lot, hence null category.)
Creature
Blatant Scum/Looker

RooRoo
TrueSoulHustler
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: RooRoo
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I've been told I'm colorblind by my friends

I'm just not good at differentiating between shades )';
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 661, rooroo wrote:what if what I see as red, you see as blue, except you call it red because that's what other people call it?
Stahp it you're scaring me ):
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Is it just me, or was it really difficult to find where this game was hiding on the boards?

@TSH

I'm not really considering Amrun as a lynch today. I've liked her content so far.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I don't look for associations pre-flip, that's not how I play.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Not saying it's a bad way to play, it just confuses me and makes me way too paranoid.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Cat

You're not necessarily wrong about my play being different. The only town game I've played like this is Radja's Story - Episode 1. It was a micro. I'm on mobile so navigating is a little tiresome for me.

I've had a busy week and haven't been as involved as I'd like. My reads will improve after the weekend when I've had a chance to actually dive into this game. It's up to you if you want to believe that or not.

I don't really understand your whole fake reads thing. With my limited activity time, I think I'd lurk more and not even bother to make reads, especially in this game where it seems like those people aren't really going to get focused upon D2.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

If scumcrowned was real, I'd never put my partner as a scum-lean when they've got no attention on them.

I legitimately think they're scummy and no one has really presented a reason as to why they're not (besides meta, I believe?).
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@TSH

Could you perhaps summarize your reason for wanting to lynch Amrun?

Although I'm against it at the moment, I'm not really great at reading her, so I'm willing to reevaluate.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 715, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I thought TSH was either town or at best black flag but then this dumbass wagon on rooroo began to build.

Should pinkie be scumreading you here, rooroo?
In post 716, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Uncrowned is still scum. his vote on rooroo is a very lazy “oh looks like I can park my vote here” type of vote with no engagement with rooroo aside from shitposting.
Okay, so you think the wagon is dumb.

Instead of whining about it and suggesting I'm scum because I'm looking at someone who has actually been active, but isn't really posting useful content... why don't you, I don't know... explain why the wagon is dumb? Instead of just saying it is?

We're different players. I'm not gonna see everything you're seeing, and you're not gonna see everything that I'm seeing. It'll be a lot more helpful if you actually explain your reasoning and give me something to work with. The more you go on asking me questions (and then mostly ignoring my answers, btw) the more I start to feel like this push isn't town-motivated.

You're either town with confirmation bias or malicious scum. I can't decide which yet without doing a reread.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Okay, thank you for explaining your Rooroo read. I see where you're coming from.

I'm doing my reread of the game now. I'm about half way through. I do a page by page analysis type thingy, though it's been a bit more difficult for me this game than it has in others.

As for me not interacting with Rooroo... I believe I have? if you read her posts aimed toward me, they're still joking around and not really doing much to progress my read, either. But eh, I can see why you think I haven't put effort into the read.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Page 1-2:
Nothing of note to me, really.

Page 3:
TSH asks me if I normally vote for someone during my first post of the game. Not a terrible question, but feels kinda… meaningless.

Page 4:
I like Cat picking up on TSH saying Looker’s Post 16 is a townie post. I didn’t really get that vibe from it. In fact, looking back at it, it seems kind of like filler. I didn’t see anyone really rushing anything? Lol. Aaron then points out Blatant saying he doesn’t want to rush in, and then voting immediately, but now that I’ve seen the context of it? Eh, it does look like a joke. For me, that interaction is NAI for Blatant, and slight town points for Aaron for being proactive.

Page 5:
Cat pointing out Aaron not voting for Blatant after making a weird post is good. RB brings up that Pink Ball is the only player really memeing but not also “playing the game” which I somewhat agree with. She thinks CSF + Hectic are town early on. I’m a bit more hesitant on Hectic, but I can kinda see where she’s coming from.

Page 6:
Kinda zoned out on this one, not gonna lie. Guess I liked Aaron’s posts the most on it, though? Everyone else was sorta meh.

Page 7:
Rooroo and co. joking around, it seems. The only real thing of note here to me is Hectic’s vote on Aaron, accompanied by a question. I think that’s a solid move, considering Aaron hadn’t voted elsewhere yet at this point, I believe. Man, why do I even do this analysis stuff I can’t even remember what happened a few pages ago. -.-

Page 8:
Mmm. Looker voting Amrun and saying they’re ready to start reading? That’s interesting, considering Looker hasn’t seemed willing to drop too many reads throughout the rest of the day. That’s only by memory though, I’ll have to see if they actually do start to read as I go through these pages. Amrun says that RB is an early townread for her, which is exactly my thoughts after rereading. Pink Ball says Clidd’s entry is newbscum like, which I also agree with now that he brings it up. Clidd then pops in to dismiss this claim, and then asks other people for reads? Huh. I don’t know about that. RB dismisses the timing of Clidd’s return, so yeah, fair. But Clidd asking for reads still threw me off a bit. Pink Ball seems to want a genuine interaction here with RB towards the end of this page.

Page 9:
I like Hectic’s Post 203, even though I don’t agree with some of the stuff (Blatant as a townlean and Amrun as a nullscum, I think they’re both closer to null at this point) but there’s logic there and some stuff I do see. Feels like a townie post. Some Clidd stuff I find interesting, but more tonally wise than anything. Seems cool, calm, collected. No real urgency to defend themself.

Page 10:
Cat votes on TSH, this has trajectory after she’d interacted with the slot. Makes sense. Follows up by saying he doesn’t follow TSH’s reads, which I also agree with. Think this might be where the PB/RB conflict kicks off, also?

Page 11:
TSH seems to be waffling here, if you ask me. The explanations aren’t all that great and it comes off as someone trying to come up with reasons for why they said something they didn’t really believe in. RB explains why Clidd’s timing of activity and his alignment should have no correlation. I like the defense, plus I don’t see a reason for RB to go out of their way to do this. However, I do agree with the general sentiment of PB that Clidd’s first post was off, although the others have been okay up until this point.

So far out of these 3, I’m getting +town from Pink Ball and RB, and still null on Clidd.

Looker jumps in, says he’s narrowing his votes to Amrun, Aaron and Rooroo… but doesn’t explain why at all. Not even something small. Not sure what to make of that. It seems low effort, but low effort reading early D1 is something I’ve mislynched someone over before. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

So RB/PB conflict is getting started here. I agree with Pink’s sentiment that RB is sort of singling him out about content, considering at this point… yeah, there wasn’t a whole heap of being content being thrown out from other slots outside of maybe CSF and TSH for the most part. Maybe something to keep in mind considering that RB is ignoring Rooroo and Clidd’s lack of content? I feel like Pink’s response to RB here is the exact type of response I’d make to being called out in that manner.

Page 12:
I remember this being the original Amrun pushed that made me like her slot. In hindsight, it’s not that huge of a move from her and shouldn’t carry so much weight with me, but I still generally like the concept behind it. TSH votes her back almost immediately, which I don’t really like. I don’t see TSH’s belief that Amrun was being opportunistic there, the vote made sense to me.

Looker jumps in again and has ruled out Aaron, leaving it between Amrun and Rooroo. Again, no real explanation. Why does he vote Rooroo for not voting, while there are two other slots who haven’t done so? The other two slots who hadn’t voted at this point where Pink Ball and Clidd, but they had put in more game related content. So, this sort of looks like the “path of least resistance” vote. Hectic with some decent posts here too regarding TSH and his defensiveness + reads.

Page 13:
I generally disagree with RB and Aaron’s reasoning for thinking PB is scummy here. I don’t think they’re *bad* reads or anything, perse. I could see a world where I think PB is acting a bit off, but I don’t know, I’m not really feeling it here. Might be a tonal thing. Howeeevveeerr, PB now revoting Clidd after being called out for the unvote? That was a bit jarring. CSF calls me out here, I don’t mind it. My only post outside of my original vote was pretty blunt.

Page 14:
Interesting page. CSF disagrees with Amrun about TSH being defensive, but I actually do think TSH was being defensive. Here, we have to consider that Amrun was the latest vote on the wagon, so that’s the one that’s going to apply the most pressure. Amrun’s vote here is the one that matters most, not anyone else's, so to me, that’s the one TSH would naturally be the most defensive towards. I hope I’m making sense here.

RB does bring up a point that makes me hesitate about TSH in general, though. I have come across a few players who have that sort of posting style and tone that can easily make them LHF. If I take a step back and decide to see TSH as being the kind of player who just goes off what they’re thinking without much review or analysis, I can see them not being scum and Scum!Amrun pushing the LHF here. The thing is, I’m not sure which one is more plausible here.

At this point of my reading, I’m leaning towards a TSH flip just since I’m thinking Amrun/TSH is likely to be a TvS situation in my eyes, one way or the other. I’m just more confident in Amrun at this point in time.

Page 15:
CSF +town here just for being concerned about the gamestate and how we don’t seem to be progressing quickly enough. There’s a good sense of urgency there. Scum doesn’t bring that up imo.

Pink Ball aggressive with post 363 here, and honestly? I kinda like it. Given everything else I’ve taken note of, I don’t really think it’s accurate, but to me? It appears to be a townie thought process. After all, I did agree with PB’s initial reaction to Clidd’s opener.

Page 16:
Clidd giving me some major anime villain vibes here lmao. I love it. CSF brings up my posting, which I can see from a town POV. I like the interaction between CSF/RB, seems like two townies discussing reads naturally, imo.

Page 17:
Roo votes TSH here. Huh? I thought she liked TSH? Maybe I’m misremembering. These rereads are grueling. I’ll have to ISO here sometime after this.

Page 18 to 21:
This is the majority of RB vs. PB, and I can see both sides of this argument, tbh. PB’s points on Hectic are there, and I don’t think they’re too far stretched. Plus, the general thought of a slot replacing out in this manner just screams town to me anyway. The last time I saw a blow up and replace out like that, it turned out to be a town slot. So yeah, a little biased, but I’ve generally liked RB’s posting anywhere.

As for PB, I kind of see myself reacting in the same manner to RB here, honestly. Do I think he comes out here slightly worse than RB? Yeah, a little. To RB’s point, his only real interactions up until now have been with herself and Clidd, but I think RB wasn’t being fair in pointing out that a big reason for this was her being the one to push on PB in the first place, and for dismissing his Clidd argument.

I think the most likely scenario here is TvT.

Page 22:
Okay, Clidd’s post 548. I gave him town points for this upon first reading a few days ago, since it was a high effort post. Is it just me, or does he sort of prove PB’s point about his opening post being scummy with the two town games he linked about himself? If anything, that’s extremely different from the ways Clidd has entered during his town games.

Also, if we really get down to it here, Clidd is pretty much fence-sitting.. I came to a similar conclusion as he did about the whole conflict, sure. But the difference is… he hasn’t got any other scum reads, or has shown any real form of scum hunting up until this point. This is subject to change as I keep reading, but something to keep note of.

Page 23:
Clidd makes it seem like a vote on TSH isn’t valuable… and then does it anyway? This kind of makes me paranoid about what I just brought up. Seems really low effort.

Page 24:
I don’t agree with TSH calling Amrun’s vote on the top wagon opportunistic. The idea that voting on the top wagon prevents you from being scum-read is mindboggling to me. If anything, wagon analysis and vote analysis is something I see quite a few players use, so voting on the top wagon, especially early game, can be bad for scum if they don’t do it smartly.

Ooft, Hectic noticing what I just saw about Looker removing Aaron from his vote pool without explanation. I like it.

Looker pops in and explains. It’s sort of low effort, but fits with his whole thing of not liking D1s. Idk. I just don’t really like it. There were other people who weren’t voting at the time that didn’t get Looker’s attention, but Rooroo did. Why? Why did Looker put his vote there? That’s what I want to know. Especially since, as I’ve said, he didn’t bring up those other two people not voting (Pink Ball and Clidd).

Page 25:
Sort of feel like this is all stuff I’ve touched on before.

Same goes for the following pages, really. This is all more recent stuff that’s more fresh in my mind.

I will be posting a reads list shortly.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Page 1-2:
Nothing of note to me, really.

Page 3:
TSH asks me if I normally vote for someone during my first post of the game. Not a terrible question, but feels kinda… meaningless.

Page 4:
I like Cat picking up on TSH saying Looker’s Post 16 is a townie post. I didn’t really get that vibe from it. In fact, looking back at it, it seems kind of like filler. I didn’t see anyone really rushing anything? Lol. Aaron then points out Blatant saying he doesn’t want to rush in, and then voting immediately, but now that I’ve seen the context of it? Eh, it does look like a joke. For me, that interaction is NAI for Blatant, and slight town points for Aaron for being proactive.

Page 5:
Cat pointing out Aaron not voting for Blatant after making a weird post is good. RB brings up that Pink Ball is the only player really memeing but not also “playing the game” which I somewhat agree with. She thinks CSF + Hectic are town early on. I’m a bit more hesitant on Hectic, but I can kinda see where she’s coming from.

Page 6:
Kinda zoned out on this one, not gonna lie. Guess I liked Aaron’s posts the most on it, though? Everyone else was sorta meh.

Page 7:
Rooroo and co. joking around, it seems. The only real thing of note here to me is Hectic’s vote on Aaron, accompanied by a question. I think that’s a solid move, considering Aaron hadn’t voted elsewhere yet at this point, I believe. Man, why do I even do this analysis stuff I can’t even remember what happened a few pages ago. -.-

Page 8:
Mmm. Looker voting Amrun and saying they’re ready to start reading? That’s interesting, considering Looker hasn’t seemed willing to drop too many reads throughout the rest of the day. That’s only by memory though, I’ll have to see if they actually do start to read as I go through these pages. Amrun says that RB is an early townread for her, which is exactly my thoughts after rereading. Pink Ball says Clidd’s entry is newbscum like, which I also agree with now that he brings it up. Clidd then pops in to dismiss this claim, and then asks other people for reads? Huh. I don’t know about that. RB dismisses the timing of Clidd’s return, so yeah, fair. But Clidd asking for reads still threw me off a bit. Pink Ball seems to want a genuine interaction here with RB towards the end of this page.

Page 9:
I like Hectic’s Post 203, even though I don’t agree with some of the stuff (Blatant as a townlean and Amrun as a nullscum, I think they’re both closer to null at this point) but there’s logic there and some stuff I do see. Feels like a townie post. Some Clidd stuff I find interesting, but more tonally wise than anything. Seems cool, calm, collected. No real urgency to defend themself.

Page 10:
Cat votes on TSH, this has trajectory after she’d interacted with the slot. Makes sense. Follows up by saying he doesn’t follow TSH’s reads, which I also agree with. Think this might be where the PB/RB conflict kicks off, also?

Page 11:
TSH seems to be waffling here, if you ask me. The explanations aren’t all that great and it comes off as someone trying to come up with reasons for why they said something they didn’t really believe in. RB explains why Clidd’s timing of activity and his alignment should have no correlation. I like the defense, plus I don’t see a reason for RB to go out of their way to do this. However, I do agree with the general sentiment of PB that Clidd’s first post was off, although the others have been okay up until this point.

So far out of these 3, I’m getting +town from Pink Ball and RB, and still null on Clidd.

Looker jumps in, says he’s narrowing his votes to Amrun, Aaron and Rooroo… but doesn’t explain why at all. Not even something small. Not sure what to make of that. It seems low effort, but low effort reading early D1 is something I’ve mislynched someone over before. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

So RB/PB conflict is getting started here. I agree with Pink’s sentiment that RB is sort of singling him out about content, considering at this point… yeah, there wasn’t a whole heap of being content being thrown out from other slots outside of maybe CSF and TSH for the most part. Maybe something to keep in mind considering that RB is ignoring Rooroo and Clidd’s lack of content? I feel like Pink’s response to RB here is the exact type of response I’d make to being called out in that manner.

Page 12:
I remember this being the original Amrun pushed that made me like her slot. In hindsight, it’s not that huge of a move from her and shouldn’t carry so much weight with me, but I still generally like the concept behind it. TSH votes her back almost immediately, which I don’t really like. I don’t see TSH’s belief that Amrun was being opportunistic there, the vote made sense to me.

Looker jumps in again and has ruled out Aaron, leaving it between Amrun and Rooroo. Again, no real explanation. Why does he vote Rooroo for not voting, while there are two other slots who haven’t done so? The other two slots who hadn’t voted at this point where Pink Ball and Clidd, but they had put in more game related content. So, this sort of looks like the “path of least resistance” vote. Hectic with some decent posts here too regarding TSH and his defensiveness + reads.

Page 13:
I generally disagree with RB and Aaron’s reasoning for thinking PB is scummy here. I don’t think they’re *bad* reads or anything, perse. I could see a world where I think PB is acting a bit off, but I don’t know, I’m not really feeling it here. Might be a tonal thing. Howeeevveeerr, PB now revoting Clidd after being called out for the unvote? That was a bit jarring. CSF calls me out here, I don’t mind it. My only post outside of my original vote was pretty blunt.

Page 14:
Interesting page. CSF disagrees with Amrun about TSH being defensive, but I actually do think TSH was being defensive. Here, we have to consider that Amrun was the latest vote on the wagon, so that’s the one that’s going to apply the most pressure. Amrun’s vote here is the one that matters most, not anyone else's, so to me, that’s the one TSH would naturally be the most defensive towards. I hope I’m making sense here.

RB does bring up a point that makes me hesitate about TSH in general, though. I have come across a few players who have that sort of posting style and tone that can easily make them LHF. If I take a step back and decide to see TSH as being the kind of player who just goes off what they’re thinking without much review or analysis, I can see them not being scum and Scum!Amrun pushing the LHF here. The thing is, I’m not sure which one is more plausible here.

At this point of my reading, I’m leaning towards a TSH flip just since I’m thinking Amrun/TSH is likely to be a TvS situation in my eyes, one way or the other. I’m just more confident in Amrun at this point in time.

Page 15:
CSF +town here just for being concerned about the gamestate and how we don’t seem to be progressing quickly enough. There’s a good sense of urgency there. Scum doesn’t bring that up imo.

Pink Ball aggressive with post 363 here, and honestly? I kinda like it. Given everything else I’ve taken note of, I don’t really think it’s accurate, but to me? It appears to be a townie thought process. After all, I did agree with PB’s initial reaction to Clidd’s opener.

Page 16:
Clidd giving me some major anime villain vibes here lmao. I love it. CSF brings up my posting, which I can see from a town POV. I like the interaction between CSF/RB, seems like two townies discussing reads naturally, imo.

Page 17:
Roo votes TSH here. Huh? I thought she liked TSH? Maybe I’m misremembering. These rereads are grueling. I’ll have to ISO here sometime after this.

Page 18 to 21:
This is the majority of RB vs. PB, and I can see both sides of this argument, tbh. PB’s points on Hectic are there, and I don’t think they’re too far stretched. Plus, the general thought of a slot replacing out in this manner just screams town to me anyway. The last time I saw a blow up and replace out like that, it turned out to be a town slot. So yeah, a little biased, but I’ve generally liked RB’s posting anywhere.

As for PB, I kind of see myself reacting in the same manner to RB here, honestly. Do I think he comes out here slightly worse than RB? Yeah, a little. To RB’s point, his only real interactions up until now have been with herself and Clidd, but I think RB wasn’t being fair in pointing out that a big reason for this was her being the one to push on PB in the first place, and for dismissing his Clidd argument.

I think the most likely scenario here is TvT.

Page 22:
Okay, Clidd’s post 548. I gave him town points for this upon first reading a few days ago, since it was a high effort post. Is it just me, or does he sort of prove PB’s point about his opening post being scummy with the two town games he linked about himself? If anything, that’s extremely different from the ways Clidd has entered during his town games.

Also, if we really get down to it here, Clidd is pretty much fence-sitting.. I came to a similar conclusion as he did about the whole conflict, sure. But the difference is… he hasn’t got any other scum reads, or has shown any real form of scum hunting up until this point. This is subject to change as I keep reading, but something to keep note of.

Page 23:
Clidd makes it seem like a vote on TSH isn’t valuable… and then does it anyway? This kind of makes me paranoid about what I just brought up. Seems really low effort.

Page 24:
I don’t agree with TSH calling Amrun’s vote on the top wagon opportunistic. The idea that voting on the top wagon prevents you from being scum-read is mindboggling to me. If anything, wagon analysis and vote analysis is something I see quite a few players use, so voting on the top wagon, especially early game, can be bad for scum if they don’t do it smartly.

Ooft, Hectic noticing what I just saw about Looker removing Aaron from his vote pool without explanation. I like it.

Looker pops in and explains. It’s sort of low effort, but fits with his whole thing of not liking D1s. Idk. I just don’t really like it. There were other people who weren’t voting at the time that didn’t get Looker’s attention, but Rooroo did. Why? Why did Looker put his vote there? That’s what I want to know. Especially since, as I’ve said, he didn’t bring up those other two people not voting (Pink Ball and Clidd).

Page 25:
Sort of feel like this is all stuff I’ve touched on before.

Same goes for the following pages, really. This is all more recent stuff that’s more fresh in my mind.

I will be posting a reads list shortly.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Sorry for posting that wall twice. Maybe TW can delete it? Idk how that happened lol
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

{Uncrowned}
{Hectic, Cat, Pink Ball}
{AaronFrost, Woodchuck}
{Amrun}
{Clidd}
{Rooroo}
{Blatant Scum, Creature}
{TrueSoulHustler, Looker}

I'm willing to give Rooroo the benefit of the doubt here.

I doubt a wagon can get done on Looker by this day phase, but I suggest we push that slot tomorrow.

Going to check what the vote count is and then move my vote.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Amrun isn't high. With Rooroo being null, Amrun is my second weakest townlean as of right now. Everyone above her I'm pretty confident in. Her? I still have my doubts. I don't really agree with your points on her, TSH. But I do know that my reads on her haven't been great in the past.

I just don't see a lot of trajectory from your slot, tbh. It's making me hard to vote with you.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Cat

I ended with Clidd as weak town because, although I agree with PB that the opener was kinda scummy, and the lack of scumhunting, he's still shown flashes of effort that *seem* townie. For instance, I ended up agreeing with the towncasing he gave of both PB/RB and I think if he were scum, he could've taken a much different route to handle that situation.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Cat

Are you saying I'm under pressure? Because I don't really think I was at the time, nor am I now. Only you and TSH have suggested I'm scum and neither of you have really made good points, imo.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 860, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 847, Uncrowned wrote:@Cat

I ended with Clidd as weak town because, although I agree with PB that the opener was kinda scummy, and the lack of scumhunting, he's still shown flashes of effort that *seem* townie. For instance, I ended up agreeing with the towncasing he gave of both PB/RB and I think if he were scum, he could've taken a much different route to handle that situation.
I see

Also I read the Micro game you mentioned earlier. I think you were relatively inactive in that town game, but when you did show up in the thread, you felt more fast and loose than you do here.

I would characterize your scumgame as flying effectively under the radar, and while being under the radar and being inactive often happen together, I’m not only scumreading you here for not posting.
I don't really think tonal reads work for me. I switch it up between games.

But that's fair. I'm gonna focus on getting actual scum for now rather than engage with mislead town.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: TSH

This is
L-1.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Blatant can you explain why you haven't moved your vote yet? Or elaborate on your reads at least?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Looker, how do you have no townreads at this point?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Also Looker, thoughts on TSH?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I... don't think so? Lol. Was just asking you for thoughts on the slot.

Plus, townhunting is of near equal importance to me as scumhunting. The fact you don't seem to be doing that is concerning.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Uncrowned »

So what are your critiques of Amrun/Rooroo then? Since you have none cor TSH.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Uncrowned »

None for* TSH
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Why the change of vote?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I'd like a little more. There's both myself and TSH as possible wagons, yet you end up off of mine and onto Amrun's.

Does this mean you like my slot now, or no?

I'm asking for a specific reason, so a serious answer would be appreciated. :)
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I feel like you're trying to be antagonistic for no reason. I wasn't being condescending at all, I was asking if you had any townreads, since it's something I usually expect a town player to be coming up with as they play. If I was being condescending, I would've said you're a bad player or something for not having townreads. That's not what I did at all.

Yeah, "seem" is subjective. But right now? I don't think there's anything in your ISO that really shows any form of townhunting. If you dispute this, then feel free to show something or give some thoughts on other slots. As you're being now, you're not really giving us anything.

I used critique because you said you didn't have any critiques of TSH's play. Since you said Amrun and Rooroo were better lynches than him, I thought you'd have "Critiques" on there play, since you appear to think they're more scummy?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Uncrowned »

So I'll ask again, but in a different way: Why are Amrun and Rooroo preferential lynches compared to TSH?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Hm, are there any newer players in this lobby? That looks like a newb!scum NK to me. Possibly an attempt at playing off myself/Looker conflict

I thought Looker was scum tbh so this is beneficial

Amrun pushed TSH early so I doubt she's scum @Clidd
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Uncrowned »

But he was grey flag. If it was black flag I'd be more inclined to agree but... that's a big risk to take for amrun if they're scum
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

First, I don't bus.

Second, I was attempting to get low content slots into the game. It was an early phase and neither Rooroo or Creature had given content with substance. I'd rather not let slots sit by idly and just go for a lynch on what appeared to be obvscum when we can still get valuable information.

Did it work this time? Not really tbh. But if given the option I'd try it again.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Because I think it's very suboptimal D1 play and puts you on the back foot.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Aaron

If I was concerned about the timing of my switch looking suspicious, I wouldn't have done it at all. I'm a very self aware player.

@woodchuck

Yes! Exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Sort of not game related, but is meta REALLY that effective?

I get it maybe if you're super close with a person and can find tendencies that lean to them being an alignment, but I feel looking at "player meta" for me just leads to biases and me seeing what I want to see.

Just my 2 cents though i'm no expert lmao
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1016, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Blatant Scum

Zero content all day, literally never commented on TSH even one single time, and was off wagon. Really think this slot is much higher than rand scum.

Clidd is my pick for on wagon scum but I think off wagon is safer way to go.
Sheeping this.

VOTE: Blatant Scum
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Uncrowned »

What does IC mean in this context?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1170, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:{Uncrowned, BS, PB} lynchpool today. Everyone else I think is varying degrees of town.
Why is PB there?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

With Looker flipping town I believe that Rooroo wagon was all town in the first one. Idk if that makes her scum though.

Interestingly she has me as her only "possible scum" which is pretty lazy and convenient.

Either way I'm pretty sure one of you two are scum
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1183, Hectic wrote:
In post 1038, Hectic wrote:rooroo has a point about that Uncrowned post. Uncrowned, why is your first assumption that scum kills Looker to FRAME people she's scumreading, rather than the people she's scumreading simply being scum? Doesn't the latter make a lot more sense for killing someone off the TSE wagon than the former?
Could you answer this please? I also noticed that you were scumreading Looker here:
In post 778, Uncrowned wrote:{Uncrowned}
{Hectic, Cat, Pink Ball}
{AaronFrost, Woodchuck}
{Amrun}
{Clidd}
{Rooroo}
{Blatant Scum, Creature}
{TrueSoulHustler, Looker}
Why would scum killing Looker mean they were trying to incriminate you since you were scumreading her? Why would anyone reach that conclusion?
In post 1090, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 1016, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Blatant Scum

Zero content all day, literally never commented on TSH even one single time, and was off wagon. Really think this slot is much higher than rand scum.

Clidd is my pick for on wagon scum but I think off wagon is safer way to go.
Sheeping this.

VOTE: Blatant Scum
Also, why the sheep here?

Apologies for the impromptu flagerration, but I think you're my second pick after Bla for a Flag now, surprisingly.

I think the NK was a poor attempt at a frame on me since I was a more vulnerable slot than most of the others in the game. We were conflicting slightly toward the end of D1. Me having them as my scumread is pretty irrelevant if you ask me.

I sheeped because I agree with Amrun's thoughts and her point makes sense.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

PB, I hope you're okay and this doesn't deter you from playing in future games or anything like that. If it means anything, I've enjoyed your presence in this one.

As for the game, I think lynching Titus, and then if they're not scum, Rooroo, we'll win.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I am happy with being lynched tomorrow as long as it's Rooroo after me.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Judging by her ISO it's pretty easy to see she thinks I'm an easy lynch, hence her being unwilling to drop reads on anyone else. Worst case scenario she's lazy town but this seems too convenient.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

There's no pressure. I've said my piece in retaliation and mostly been ignofed. It's not my problem if you're wrong. As long as Rooroo goes after I'm gone then I'm cool. I'm assuming that's our scum if Titus isn't.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

These night kills are trying to implicate me so hard it's not even funny.

Open your eyes, my friends.

PB I will follow you until the ends of Earth... just after I've actually looked at what Chemist has done lmao
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Ooooft and Amrun voting Chemist too? My two shepherds pls guide me into the light
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Yo aaron explain your thoughts on me

I believe one of Rooroo/Sky is scum but more likely Roo. Sky actually has a trajectory on my slot that is believable unlike roo which just seems half assed af
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Guys you can discuss this in your scum thread ty.

Anyways

Baaaaaa.

VOTE: ChemChem
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

That's L-1 btw
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Uncrowned »

something something let's lynch chem for the homies

and then we can pour one out for the fallen troops this game as we celebrate over the bones and ashes of our enemies
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

just look at how sky and roo have both tackled my slot

i think one of them is scum, and between them roo looks a lot worse
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: Rooroo
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Uncrowned »

sorry i am alive
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Uncrowned »

"should we just lynched uncrowned" - scum testing the waters on a mislynch that they've been trying to build towards for a few days

this trajectory is bad. the lack of effort towards sorting other slots is bad.

lynch roo pls tyty
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I'm actually pretty convinced roo is scum guys, I'm not really seeing Hectic tbh. Are we basing Scum!hectic (or should I say scum!eddie) off of hectic's D2 play?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Uncrowned »

so wait

who thought i was scum and then decided to end up going with my plan to lynch rooroo?

pre susp

i think it was aaron? not 100% sure need to look back
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1764, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1760, Uncrowned wrote:so wait

who thought i was scum and then decided to end up going with my plan to lynch rooroo?

pre susp

i think it was aaron? not 100% sure need to look back
Was lynching rooroo even your plan? I don't remember. I would not have wanted rooroo in this lylo though so I stand by lynching them, I just wish we'd done it earlier in hindsight.

Yup, been calling her scum since D1.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

4 people who want a lynch on uncrowned

Looks to me like scum are happy with it.

The fact that oka seemed to semi recognise that makes me think they townie
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: Amrun
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Alright so here's what's interesting

Amrun must be scum now because it's been ten hours and both scum haven't jumped on it

i don't care who is town at this point, the two of you vote amrun and we win this

ggs
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Uncrowned »

call it lazy but yeah this is the solve
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Uncrowned »

if i had to guess the other scum i'd probabbbly have to say aaron but like... eh? hasn't really been a high enough effort game from me to make judgements anymore. either way we've won now
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1908, Skygazer wrote:wonder how differently lylo would've gone if i didn't have to be replaced

gg all, good job wood, sorry for tunneling you uncrowned :c
all good! I kinda expected people to think I was scum since I was admittedly low effort and eventually decided my tactic was to act as lynchbait and see if scum would hop aggressively on me. They didn't really. They played a good game.

By the end though, I knew amrun had to be scum after my vote. Risky but paid off I guess. Good stuff everyone! Sorry if I seemed to be trying to antagonise lmao
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Also I think my tactic would've been a lot better if I made people aware of my actual one scumgame here, but I always forget to bring that sort of stuff up plus it seems kinda wifomy

Return to “Completed Open Games”