Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Korina »

In post 2343, TrueSoulHustler wrote:@Korina

Want me to switch to my account since my Hydra partner isn’t playing anymore?
That’s up to you.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Vex Vience »

VOTE COUNT 2.Final
Rautherdir (1):
zeebu

Not Voting (5):
JacksonVirgo, Jake The Wolfie, Frozen Angel, The Jury, chkflip
With
votes in play, it takes
of them to lynch somebody.
(expired on 2020-02-27 12:00:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor can be more than just flavor in this game.
- Korina is V/LA on weekends.
- Iconeum is V/LA on weekends.
- Dr Easy Bake is V/LA on Tuesday and Thursday.

Whisper Check
Spoiler: Whispers Remaining
Chemist1422/zeebu - Five remaining.
50 Judge Powers - Six remaining.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
The entire courtroom fell silent as the majority voted against Chemist1422. None dared move a muscle as Korina stared at the group. He slowly shifted his focus towards the door, prompting everyone else to follow suit. Nobody questioned it as they stared at the giant oak doors leading into the room. A few seconds later, Chemist1422 finally spoke up. "Why are we staring at a door tbh?"

"We're waiting for Agent 47 to show up. He should be here any moment now," Korina replied without missing a beat.

"What?" Chemist1422 breathlessly replied, turning to face Korina as the door was suddenly kicked open. Standing there was a middle-aged man with a deadly expression on his face, wearing a clown suit and holding two fishes. Everyone knew who it was without saying a word—Agent 47—as they slowly stalked forwards. Chemist1422 and Rautherdir silently stared at the man in horror as he approached. A second later, he threw both of the fishes at the two of them, before running out of the courtroom. The fishes loudly slapped their faces as they raised an eyebrow to stare at Korina.

"Well, that was uh... very anticlimatic. I was honestly expecting more than that... Anyways, I guess it means both of you are now dead. Even though there aren't any flips today, I still need your role to see if anything resolves," Korina slowly explained, looking around the room in confusion. It was obvious not even he was sure about what was going on. As Chemist1422 and Rautherdir walked forwards and handed Korina the index card with their role on it, Korina quickly scanned them over before turning to face the rest of the group.

"Hey, uh... Chemist1422 just won. They were a Jester. They also have a vengekill... so..." he began, before turning to face Chemist1422. "Who do you want to kill?"

Chemist1422 could only deviously laugh as Korina threw him his nerf gun...

Unflavored
Chemist1422
and
Rautherdir
have died!
Chemist1422
was a Jester and has won the game!
We could not find a Role PM for either of them.
We could find a Last Will from Rautherdir, but not Chemist1422.

Spoiler: Rautherdir Last Will
Rautherdir wrote:Rautherdir's reason for death: Gladiated their lover.

I am a Strongwilled Multitasking Ninja Bulletproof Roleblocker Rolestopper 1-shot Gladiator Mason Lover Townie.

I blocked AGAAR night 1. I rolestopped Chemist night 1. I got a 1-shot Gladiator as an invention night 1. I became Lovers with Chemist night 1. I gladiated Chemist day 2.
I was masons (confirmed not mafia) with The Fonz, JacksonVirgo, and Korina (seriously)

Additionally, I was given extra information that at the start of the game The Fonz and JacksonVirgo had the same alignment, and that Korina was not of the same alignment as any other mason, but neither of those are mod-guaranteed to be true.

I have DEB, Minstrel, Titus, Iconeum, VaultDweller, The Fonz, JacksonVirgo, and Frozen Angel as town.
I have PeaHen, 50 Judge Powers, zeebu, Amrun, DreamingLich, and TrueSoulHustler as null.
I have ceejayvinoya, AGAAR, Jake The Wolfie, and polypies as scum.
I have Korina as cult.
I have Chemist as Jester.
If I forgot anyone, they were null for me.

As mentioned in the main thread, pretty sure my role isn't completely true. Possibly I'm a Deflector/Bus Driver of some sort?

Chemist1422
also has a vengekill, and must submit a kill target. They have (expired on 2020-02-18 09:30:00) before their target is randomized. All PTs that are locked until nighttime are now unlocked.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Korina »

Flavor
Without a moment of doubt, Chemist1422 raised the nerf gun and aimed it at the trench-coat wearing figure, directly at the painted smile face. The gun clicked, the bullet flew, and it struck directly in the middle of the flour sack. Particles of dust and flour scattered everywhere as Chemist1422 silently smirked. "Bang," he softly whispered.

Korina grimaced before solemnly nodding. He walked over the figure, sticking a single paw out. "Your card and the flag please," he gently whispered. The figure grumbled, but obliged, thrusting an index card into one paw, and a flag into the other. Korina swiftly unfolded the flag as he dragged a flagpole into the middle of the room, and quick as a flash, he hooked the flag onto the pole. It was a small purple flag, with a dog placed directly above a pentagram. He took a single step away from it before turning to face the rest of the group.

Fanning all seven index cards he collected, he produced a small lighter in his other hand and clicked it to life. Neatly placing all the cards in a stack again, he held the amber flame up to the white paper. A small, dark hole steadily burned through the center of the paper before the entire stack caught fire as Korina silently whispered "Ignite."

It didn't last long however. The Goose quickly found its way into the courtroom, and ran towards Korina, wings splayed as it loudly honked. Korina instantly dropped the cards—extinguishing them—as he jumped and stared at the goose. The goose stared back at him, before honking once again. Korina vainly tried shooing it, only to have the goose start chasing him out of the room. With him gone, you decided to steal a glance at what little remains of the index cards...

Unflavored
a Gun and a Rose
has been vengekilled!
Due to the Goose being an asshole and preventing Korina from fully destroying the Role PMs, all of you are now aware of the following information from the flips.
Additionally, Night Two begins, and ends in (expired on 2020-02-19 12:30:00). OP will be updated later.

Spoiler: The Fonz
We could not determine anything.

Spoiler: ObviousScum

Spoiler: PeaHen

Spoiler: a Gun and a Rose
Ninja Flagpassing
Everything Is Still A Lie v2

Welcome, a Gun and a Rose! You are a
Ninja Flagpassing
, and aligne...

Abilities:
~ Each night...

Modifiers:
~ ...

Game Thread:
~ The game thread may be located here.

Victory Condition:
~ You...

Please confirm you have read your role-card...

Spoiler: Chemist1422
Jester

Welcome, Chemist1422! You are a
Jester
, and...

Abilities:
~ ...

Modifiers:
~ You will...

Game Thread:
~ The game thread may be located here.

Victory Condition:
~ You win once...

Please confirm you have...

Spoiler: Iconeum
Jailkeeper

Welcome, Iconeum! You are a
Jailkeeper

Abilities:
~ Each night, you m...

Mod...

Game...

Victory Condition:
~ You, and...

Please confirm...

Spoiler: Rautherdir
Multitasking Mason

Welcome, Rautherdir! You are a
Multitasking Mason

Abilities:
~ ...

M...

Maso...

Game Thread:
~ The game th...

Victory Condition:
~ Yo...

Please confirm you have read y...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Korina »

I apologize for the delay. I thought deadline ended today, not yesterday. I will try to have day start within the next six hours or so. Any late actions that were sent before this post will still be counted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Korina »

FlavorI will have to add flavor later. Currently a bit busy, but I don't want to keep the game waiting.

Event
Between today and tomorrow, all living players may vote as a group to ask me up to three questions. I will give three separate answers to each question, with one being the truth and the other two being lies. Questions unused from today are carried over to tomorrow. If all questions are exhausted today, a new event will occur tomorrow. All players may propose only one question at a time, and players will vote on what questions they want to ask. If a majority vote is reached on any question, the question will be asked. Players may also vote for as many questions as they wish at once.

Important:
Questions cannot be gamebreaking. Use common sense on this. Don't ask questions like "Who is (faction)?" or similar questions. If I feel a question is gamebreaking, or potentially gamebreaking, and it reaches majority, I reserve the right to veto the question and send a picture of a dog instead, AND exhaust the question attempt.

Flips
Nobody died last night... however,
Rautherdir
has come back from the grave!
Last edited by Korina on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Vex Vience »

VOTE COUNT 3.0
ceejayvinoya (0):

Doctor Easy Bake (0):

50 Judge Powers (0):

Minstrel (0):

zeebu (0):

Titus (0):

Rautherdir (0):

VaultDweller (0):

DreamingLich (0):

TrueSoulHustler (0):

JacksonVirgo (0):

Jake The Wolfie (0):

polypies73 (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (16):
ceejayvinoya, Dr Easy Bake, 50 Judge Powers, Minstrel, zeebu, Titus, Rautherdir, VaultDweller, DreamingLich, TrueSoulHustler, JacksonVirgo, Jake The Wolfie, polypies73, Frozen Angel, The Jury, chkflip, Korina
With
votes in play, it takes
of them to lynch somebody.
(expired on 2020-03-05 12:10:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor can be more than just flavor in this game.
- Korina is V/LA on weekends.
- Iconeum is V/LA on weekends.
- Dr Easy Bake is V/LA on Tuesday and Thursday.

Whisper Check
Spoiler: Whispers Remaining
All good!

Event Questions
Spoiler:
None!
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

bah tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well... there was information revealed in the dead thread that PeaHen was Mafia, and ObvScum was probably Mafia.

I would like to propose that we ask Korina "How many anti-town factions still have a player alive?"
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

If we were to ask a repeat question and you gave us a false answer for each, would they be the same false answer?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2359, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If we were to ask a repeat question and you gave us a false answer for each, would they be the same false answer?
I'm going to assume (at least) two things for the questions:
- Repeat questions would count as a vote for the original question.
- Questions with only one false answer will return a picture of a dog. (the questions will get two false answers and one true answer. A question with only one false answer would probably be deemed game-breaking as the only way to provide two false answers would be to repeat the false answer twice.)
Alt of Theta Alpine
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Soooo, who’s gonna put the effort in to go back through shit to find the other mafia?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'll note that there's a possibility AGAAR was Cult and not Mafia, given that the flag they had in their death flavor was a reference to the Cult of Dog, which is probably the cult flavor this game.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh wait...

VOTE: VaultDweller
Day 1 when PeaHen pushed me for voting VaultDweller I wondered if PeaHen was scum defending an 'inno' partner. That's a lot more likely now that I know PeaHen was Mafia. (To be fair, it could also just be PeaHen trying to push an easy mislynch on me for voting an IC.)
Alt of Theta Alpine
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also Dead Thread, I'm sorry but I kind of forgot what depth of information was supposed to be shared in the event one of us was revived (and I no longer have access to the dead thread, so I can't go and check). Specifically if the exact reason why we knew PeaHen and ObviousScum were Mafia could be shared to everyone. And maybe also other things that I can't even hint at without revealing.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2364, Rautherdir wrote:Also Dead Thread, I'm sorry but I kind of forgot what depth of information was supposed to be shared in the event one of us was revived (and I no longer have access to the dead thread, so I can't go and check). Specifically if the exact reason why we knew PeaHen and ObviousScum were Mafia could be shared to everyone. And maybe also other things that I can't even hint at without revealing.
I also realized that ObviousScum is Mafia, or at the very least had a factional ability to kill (unless Korina was a troll). You should be able to figure out why if you think about it a bit.

(Really wish I could communicate with the dead thread without resorting to posting in the main thread, but oh well.)
Alt of Theta Alpine
DreamingLich
DreamingLich
Townie
DreamingLich
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DreamingLich »

A scum IC feels expected and trite in a bastard game

The most bastard alignment to be as a forced-reveal Innocent Child is a Jester

I'm thinking VaultDweller is a benign 3P such as a survivor, if not town.

-TL
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2366, DreamingLich wrote:A scum IC feels expected and trite in a bastard game
Doesn't that just result in WIFOM though?

But on another note, me and Jackson can probably do a Follow the Cop strategy now, with me protecting Jackson and Jackson checking players alignments.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:30 am

In post 2367, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 2366, DreamingLich wrote:A scum IC feels expected and trite in a bastard game

But on another note, me and Jackson can probably do a Follow the Cop strategy now, with me protecting Jackson and Jackson checking players alignments.
Good plan, but slight issue:

Cult Roleblockers
Mafia Roleblockers
3rd party Roleblockers
Jackson being a Naive Cop
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:37 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

@Rauther: Why were you resurrected? Put another way, what was
the cause/ability
(i.e. mot asking about "the motive", obviously)
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2368, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Cult Roleblockers
Mafia Roleblockers
3rd party Roleblockers
We'll find out if Jackson is a Naive Cop today. (They checked Korina last night.)
Also, I'm strong-willed. If I'm a Deflector, I would end up just straight up preventing anything other than maybe a rolestopper on Jackson's target from blocking Jackson. If I'm a Bus Driver then the roleblocker would have to target whoever else I target, which I won't be revealing in the main thread beforehand.

@50 Judge Powers:
You'll have to ask whoever resurrected me. That wasn't an ability I, or anyone in the dead thread controlled.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Minstrel »

There's a resurrection mechanic. Can't say it's too much of a surprise, but damn. I guess the dead thread has a lot of useful information that can make us form an actual strategy by this point.
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Minstrel »

- Norwee
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 am

In post 2370, Rautherdir wrote:

Cult Roleblockers
Mafia Roleblockers
3rd party Roleblockers
We'll find out if Jackson is a Naive Cop today. (They checked Korina last night.)
Also, I'm strong-willed. If I'm a Deflector, I would end up just straight up preventing anything other than maybe a rolestopper on Jackson's target from blocking Jackson. If I'm a Bus Driver then the roleblocker would have to target whoever else I target, which I won't be revealing in the main thread beforehand.

@50 Judge Powers:
You'll have to ask whoever resurrected me. That wasn't an ability I, or anyone in the dead thread controlled.
You could also just be a CPR doctor
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2373, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2370, Rautherdir wrote:

Cult Roleblockers
Mafia Roleblockers
3rd party Roleblockers

@50 Judge Powers:
You could also just be a CPR doctor
That doesn't explain what happened to the loverize and role cop night 1 though.
Alt of Theta Alpine

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”