Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, there's no such thing as a second post serious vote.

On another note, OMG, you killed Kenny!

Vote: alvinz95
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Crazy »

The Cleaver's didn't have a maid!
FoS Farside
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 am

Post by Crazy »

Rage wrote:Methinks he did some background research, including knowing the layout of the house for a clean getaway.

Hmm!
Well, they've been showing the layout of the house on TV since the 50's.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:I'm just gonna let you two argue as I'm pretty sure at least one of you is scum here and want to know who.
Really? I don't find either of them particularly scummy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Crazy wrote:Really? I don't find either of them particularly scummy.
What do you think of Oman's vote on me? Justified?
We're not yet totally into the full game-part yet. I'd say his vote is justified. Your reactions are interesting, if anything.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Crazy »

Interesting =/= scummy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Crazy wrote:Interesting =/= scummy.
Then what does interesting mean, and why point it out?
Interesting means that I don't know whether it's scummy or not, but I'd like to look into it, and keep my eye on you.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, I'm not convinced that one of them is scum.

But then, I'm never convinced of anything.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Crazy »

OGML, that applies once the game has actually gotten going. When Goatrevolt posted that "lurker-hunting" thing, he was probably just trying to get discussion started.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Crazy »

I believe Oman's point was that you provided reasoning on a seemingly random vote. You're trying to make the suspicion smaller than it is.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Oman wrote:The scummiest thing is your heavy reaction to it. Being quite aggressive back "by any stretch of the imagination" etc.
That doesn't explain why you placed your vote in the first place. And I don't see why aggressiveness towards voting you for your blatant hypocrisy and bandwagoning is scummy in the least bit.
Your vote was mostly in the random stage. Oman's wasn't. Thus, it is not hypocrisy.

And... bandwagoning? Just because it's the 3rd vote doesn't mean it's bandwagoning!

Unvote
Vote Goatrevolt
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:What are you talking about? My vote on armlx was a real vote. Just because it happened at the same time others were random voting does not make it less meaningful.
Then I suppose you could be called out for lurker-hunting, which is... well, bad, as it's the mod's job to do that.

I don't want to lynch you yet... it's page 4! And since I don't want anyone to get that impression, I'll
unvote
you but still give an
FoS

And if you find that wishy-washy, I'll just revote you.

My vote on you was because of your constant attempts to derail the argument against you. Admittedly, Oman's original argument against you was rather weak, but you kept defending yourself with craplogic, and voting Oman for reasons that are hardly justified.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Crazy »

Good enough, I guess. I don't know why I'm even pushing this stupid wagon. Sorry, it's a habit of mine.

UnFoS
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Crazy »

On second thought, I now see where Goatrevolt was coming from. Oman's logic was rather confusing, and I suppose Goat was defending himself the best he could.

I see Goat's original vote on armlx as an attempt to start discussion. I believe reasoning on that vote was perfectly valid, although I don't find Oman scummy for using that argument, as that got some pretty neat reactions.

I've noticed that townies usually overreact
more
than scum when being pressured. While he had a lot of votes, Goat did overreact a little bit, but that's as much of a town tell as a scum tell.

I see Goat's vote on Oman as valid, although I don't agree with his logic. Oman certainly wasn't looking for a lynch, so I don't find what he did scummy at all.

And please don't vote me, guys, it's after midnight here and I have no idea what I was thinking.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Crazy »

At the point of my second post, I was still suspicious of Goatrevolt, but I didn't want to be called out for bandwagoning. By my last post, I dropped all suspicion. Yes, I was tired last night... I definitely wish I could delete posts.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Crazy »

I think GR was mistaken of what Oman was trying to do. Oman wasn't hypocritical IMO; I'm thinking he was just trying to start discussion.

I'm thinking that both of them are town, actually. As for who the scum is, I gotta reread...
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote: Netran
for:
Netran wrote:Which is the reason for not putting a random vote in your first post after confirmation stage?
First post or second post, really what's the difference?
Netran wrote:I agree that the reactions of Oman and Goatrevolt to each other are interesting but it is early in the game and I don't think we could have very much from them.
Lurkerhunting gives us even less: it is not scumtell and at this point I think it is quite useful because it helps discussion giving something to say to people after they get their prod.
You say we can't get anything from Oman & GR's argument? Why? You can get something out of every argument? Why do you want to steer the attention away from them.

And lurker-hunting, in fact, is a scum-tell later in the game, but at that point, I don't think it can be considered anything. But in any situation, it's probably better just to ask for prods.
Netran wrote:Goatrevolt is aggressive but I don't see him overreacting too much.
Woah, woah, what? GR
was
overreacting to Oman's vote. The whole case was erupted enormously out of proportion.
Netran wrote: I find this wishy-washy. And extremely suspicious: you seemed to want to vote Goatrevolt for some posts, than voted and just after that you regret your mistake (?) and unvoted trying to cover your error in next posts.
Show me where I wanted to vote GR before I did... that's what he said but I couldn't find anything. I put on an IGMEOY, but then I actually defended him. When I voted for him, that was just blatant bandwagoning. I unFoSed and then unvoted because I realized how stupid it was. Wouldn't it be
more
suspicious if I would have kept my vote on GR?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by Crazy »

GR, I said that I thought you were town. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself?

And please don't quote from those 3 posts I made that one night. They were absolutely stupid. If you take out those 3 posts, then everything else I've said will make sense.
GR wrote:Bolded for emphasis. Especially that last quote right there. You accuse me of trying to lessen the suspicion on myself (basically, defend myself) and imply it as being a bad thing.
Actually, that point was phrased poorly. I meant that you were trying to strawman the argument against you. But again, irrelevant because that's one of the Evil 3 posts that should not be mentioned again.
GR wrote:
Oman's public statement: Placing a vote with reasoning is something scum do more often than town.

Oman's vote: Placed with reasoning on me. His actions speak the lie to his public statement, and thus is hypocrisy.
Oman's case: Placing a vote with reasoning on a
random
vote is something scum do more often than town. I understand that you say your vote was not random, but take that up with Oman, not with me.
GR wrote:Why do you think both of us are town?
I always get good vibes when someone willingly puts themselves in the spotlight in an attempt to start discussion. It seems like you both did that.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:Crazy, show me where Oman said anything about a random vote. My vote on armlx was not random and Oman never implied that it was. You're fabricating reasons why Oman's actions make sense.
Oman is an experienced player, here, so he's not going to do something so obvious not-making-sense like that. Of course we're supposed to provide reasons for our votes, unless if this is AITP or something. I mean, that's the whole point of mafia. So I can assume that that's not what Oman meant. But since nobody can explain what he meant like he can, I think he should respond to this.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
he's not going to do something so obvious not-making-sense like that.
WIFOM.
Umm, no it isn't. What purpose would Oman have for accusing someone based on completely idiotic grounds, like "putting reason with a vote." He must have had some reason, or phrased that poorly, or whatever.
GR wrote:I don't think Oman expected his vote on me to be challenged. After all he was voting for someone other people had already expressed suspicion on.
You know, this is actually a good point. I didn't realize that OGML was the one that pointed it out.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Crazy »

I am not saying that experienced players can never be scum, or look scummy. I am saying that experienced players will never be completely idiotic. Voting for someone because they provided reason for a vote is by any definition completely idiotic. Thus, I think the only explanation is that it was phrased poorly and Oman needs to re-explain what he meant.

There. Happy?
GR wrote: With that being said, I'm very highly considering moving my vote to Alvinz. Alvinz has been posting elsewhere on the site and is displaying the exact same posting style he had in Open 70, where he was scum. I would not be surprised in the least if he's lurking in this game specifically because he's scum and worried about getting caught. Call it lurker hunting if you wish, but in this case I think lurker = scum.
Please, if you're worried about lurkers, tell the mod to prod him. Never switch your well-placed vote just to bring out a lurker.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Crazy »

Netran wrote:I find suspicious this attack just after the third vote on you.
That's bull. Just because I'm suspected by some people doesn't mean I don't have to look for scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

Rage wrote:
Crazy wrote:As for who the scum is, I gotta reread...
Crazy, who is scum?
Netran would be my top guess.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Crazy »

Netran wrote:One of the things I find suspicious in your attack is that you quoted posts you could use earlier: not pointing out anything from more recent posts just before that attack make me think you made up this attack for the reason I said.
To be honest, before that point, I hadn't looked at much of anyone except GR and Oman.
Netran wrote:You are telling again that that posts were made without reasoning too much but I hope you agree that anyone can use this as an excuse to justify any errors. Even if you are telling the truth about them we can't ignore what you have written, in particular because, as I have already said, those can be revealing of what you were really thinking.
Those posts were not what I was really thinking. Those posts were me mindlessly bandwagoning and then realizing I had very little reason for doing so. In other words, I was not thinking when I made those posts.

But I understand what you mean, and I won't do anything like that again. I promised myself not to post after midnight again.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Crazy »

Oh no, not Skitzer. He scares me. :P
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Crazy »

Mainly due to this:
Netran wrote:I agree that the reactions of Oman and Goatrevolt to each other are interesting but it is early in the game and I don't think we could have very much from them.
and this:
Netran wrote:Goatrevolt is aggressive but I don't see him overreacting too much.
Just feeling a little weird about this defense of GR.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Crazy »

Maybe Oman's his scum partner and he wants attention off of the Oman vs. Goatrevolt?

And I don't care for his picking on Rage's not-random-voting-in-his-first-post thing.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Crazy »

On second thought, that's a good point, armlx.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:The only thing from Netran that caught my attention was him basically avoiding the ongoing Me/Oman discussion and instead was pushing Rage for not random voting in his first post.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I got. But still, I don't know why he would want to avoid it... unless if either you or Oman was his scum partner. You seem more likely, since he did later defend you.

But then, by armlx's logic, it would probably be better to lynch one of you two before Netran.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Crazy »

I don't believe Oman has given a defense yet of the case on him. I'd like to hear it.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Crazy »

At least Oman did have an explanation that made sense. I don't agree with his "anecdotal scumtell at all," but at least he had more reasoning for his vote than GR gave him credit for.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
Crazy wrote:At least Oman did have an explanation that made sense. I don't agree with his "anecdotal scumtell at all," but at least he had more reasoning for his vote than GR gave him credit for.
Your definition of reasoning is pretty loose.
Reasoning: Oman's post #155
Non-reasoning: OMG YOU SAID WHY YOU WERE VOTING A PERSON! SCUM!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Crazy »

GR wrote:Goatrevolt: Oman's logic for thinking me scum is wrong.
Crazy: But if that was Oman's real logic then it would make him look like
scum
a complete idiot that doesn't know how to play mafia
. Therefore it can't be his real logic.
Goatrevolt: Um...
Crazy: Come on Oman, tell them what your real reasons were.
Fixed for you.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Crazy »

Oman wrote:Lol? Wow, way to go for insults over intellect.
That wasn't an insult, Oman. I was saying that if your logic was as GR was interpreting it, it would make you look more like a complete idiot that doesn't know how to play mafia rather than scum. Obviously, that doesn't describe you, so I assumed your reasoning had more depth than it originally looked like.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:Maybe he's trying the tried and true "replacement defense" where he simply replaces out at the first sign of pressure and hopes it dissipates.
Eww, do people actually do that? I think that if you get a replacement in a game, and then later your side wins, you can't count that as a win.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Crazy »

If I was scum with Oman, I wouldn't answer for him. I'm sure he can answer for himself just fine.

I'd wish everyone would forget about my mega-flipflopping/bandwagoning that one night, because I have no idea what I was doing then.

I think GR is strawmanning the attack against him, and my defense of Oman a little bit. My guess is that it's just a bunch of misinterpretation. I like his stuff on Rage.

Oman is fine, IMO. I have no idea whether his anecdotal scum-tell is real or not, but since a wagon will *almost* never develop on Page 1, I don't see what's so scummy about it. I mean, there's no way that GR would actually be lynched that soon anyway, and building a case against him only provides the town more information.

Armlx's aggression towards Oman worries me. I don't even see how Oman's case was even related to the "Too Townie" argument. It was about finding people who are trying too hard to look town, not people who do look town.

Unvote Netran
, because I don't have much of a case on him unless if either Oman or GR turns up scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
Not, that was my point, reasoning ISN'T a pro-town thing in that time. Mid-day, sure! But not in random.
But we were definitely past random then. I really am not seeing how you could make these illogical assumptions, and as such am going with the alternative of you being scum.
How can you say it was "definitely past random" when two people in fact made a random vote after GR's vote?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by Crazy »

So apparently Armlx and Oman saw Goat's first vote differently, right? Then it doesn't really matter who was right. And this whole arguing over semantics is pointless.

On another point,
Vote OGML
. He seems to have approved of every wagon thus far.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Crazy »

@skitzah
Skitzer wrote:I find it weird how Goatrevolt wants an analysis when he knows he's likely to be the focus of it, based on the current pages.
How does this, in any way, make Goatrevolt look scummy. Wouldn't scum want the attention
off
themselves?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Crazy »

Mencellator's speculation that OGML is the SK catches my eye. SK and mafia don't have drastically different playstyles; the only difference is that the SK lacks any associative tells.

As Mencellator says an SK would want to turn everyone against each other, so would scum. So saying that OGML could be the SK suggests that Mencellator knows something...
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Crazy »

First of all, I'm surprised that the OGML wagon got off that fast. I was just thinking that a small case on him might make him talk more. Anyway,
Unvote
because that vote isn't going to help Grimmy any.
Grimmy wrote:The two mafia are basically masons for this game, as they have no night kills, so they are basically town, and will do their best to act as such.
The mafia in this game won't act any different then the mafia in a regular game. They still want to appear town, and they still want to see someone lynched that's not them.

I get what Oman was saying by the "number of votes" thing. I didn't originally, but it obviously didn't show that armlx was responsible. What I find suspicious is Iamausername beating this dead case with a stick, after it was pretty much proven what Oman meant in that post.
FoS Iamausername

But the case against Oman made me think of another point: Oman's apathetic view towards this game. Granted, this game has been somewhat slow-paced, but I'd think Oman would be more excited about this game than most of us. Now I wonder if this apathy is just an excuse for him not to attempt to scum-hunt.
FoS Oman
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Crazy »

Keeping my vote on Grimmy won't do any good. He can't explain for OGML.

And what's wrong with FoSing people? I'll vote for one of them if you like; it doesn't really make a difference to me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
Keeping my vote on Grimmy won't do any good. He can't explain for OGML.
Do you not still think what OGML did was scummy?

Also, its the FOS's without the voting. Too easy to waffle around and decide who to vote then justify it with the FOS's.
I'll
vote: iamausername
then. He's my top suspect at this point.

I think OGML was scummy, yes, but not enough to be lynched. Votes have two purposes:

1. To lynch somebody.
2. To pressure somebody.

Pressuring Grimmy won't do any good because he can't speak for OGML, correct? And the fact that two people quickly hopped on the OGML wagon after me makes me think that he's likely not scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
I'll vote: iamausername then. He's my top suspect at this point.
Why and since when?
This:
Crazy wrote:I get what Oman was saying by the "number of votes" thing. I didn't originally, but it obviously didn't show that armlx was responsible. What I find suspicious is Iamausername beating this dead case with a stick, after it was pretty much proven what Oman meant in that post.
In other words, he kept attacking Oman even after the most recent case was proven to be moot. Seemed a lot like he was just trying to blend in, or buddy up to you, or something.

Also, he was the 3rd vote on the OGML wagon, though that doesn't mean much.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Crazy »

Oman, in post #262:
Oman wrote:I said: "Its a number of votes thing..." meaning that if you'd voted, as you implied that you would, then you would be responsible for forcing my reread.

If someone else did, then they would be responsible.
I think that should have ended the discussion.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Crazy »

No needy proddy.

I'll be most happy lynching username.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Crazy »

Grimmy, you're on my suspicion list now.
Grimmy wrote:In this arguement, one or both of you are scum. I see different reasons for an either/or case, so I am FOS'ing both to make my intentions known that I find your many parts of the arguement between you two as scummy. Crazy chiming in to this arguement added to his guiltiness too (if truthiness can be a word, so should Guiltiness!)
That was your argument against Oman. You cited no actual reasons, except that you found the argument between him and GR suspicious. Why? Lots of times two people go head on with each other... that never means anything.

Oman is far from definitely pro-town, but I'm getting a strong feeling that this wagon is scum-driven.

If it comes down to either voting Oman or having a no lynch, I would vote Oman, just because lynching is absolutely crucial in this setup.

If Username was town, I think he would be trying to build actual cases at this point, so close to lynch, rather than just mindlessly bandwagon. Self-preservation is important in town as it is in scum, but he should be more focused on finding scum and actually making an effort to scum-hunt before he dies.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

A username/mencellator scum-team seems quite likely to me.

I didn't want to do this, but
Unvote, Vote Oman
. As long as it's not the FBI agent, it will be in our benefit to lynch someone over no-one.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Crazy »

That's weird. I was getting ready to vote him.

Also, we're at lylo now. In the way that we either have to lynch scum today (either kind will work) or have the SK kill mafia tonight.

If the FBI Agent has found a guilty, they should claim. If they haven't, they shouldn't.

Not sure whom to vote for yet, though I'm leaning towards Grimmy. I really thought that Username was scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Crazy »

The SK would never claim FBI unless if it was Day 3.

I don't see any particular reason why the mafia would before Day 3, either.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Crazy »

Good point, unless if the FBI Agent investigated Username.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Crazy »

Let me just work this in my head. I'm not sure that 2-1-1 is as bad as we're thinking.

2-1-1

2 town, 1 mafia, 1 SK

Mafia lynch = SK win
SK lynch = Standard 2-1 LYLO with town/mafia
Town lynch = SK win
No lynch = Either 1:1:1 scenario, or 2-1 with SK

Now look, the only group that could possibly benefit from no lynching when someone else is in jeopardy is the mafia, and even that's a little sketchy, since it's really hard to tell whether a 1-1-1 or a 2-1 favors mafia more.

And this sounds insane, what I'm about to suggest, since it looks like it just favors the SK. But it favors the SK
and
the town, because it gives no motivation for the mafia to No Lynch.

We all have to promise that if this game somehow gets to a 1-1-1, then we let the SK win, or at least the player that looks most likely to be the SK. Right?

Then there's no way the mafia would want to No Lynch.

Which, in turn, we don't have to worry about lynching the SK today. We just have to lynch
any
scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

Mencellator wrote:
Crazy wrote: We all have to promise that if this game somehow gets to a 1-1-1, then we let the SK win, or at least the player that looks most likely to be the SK. Right?
It makes sense, but I can see Newcomb's Paradox coming into play.
I just read the wikipedia article on that, and I have no idea how that applies. Explain, please?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Crazy »

Okay. :P

Still, anything regarding game theory is a good read.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Crazy »

I don't think a full-out claim of an FBI Agent is necessary just yet, since I've just shown that it's not entirely necessary to lynch the SK today.

I propose that we do a hypo-FBI, where everyone just posts whom they "investigated" and got an innocent result on. The real FBI agent can then post his real result. Don't claim guilty, because if the real FBI agent got a guilty, he'd just claim immediately.

Then if the FBI agent is killed tonight, we at least know one target that isn't the SK.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Crazy »

Oh, and I think it's entirely plausible that the SK killed Username just because they thought he was scum.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Crazy »

Anyone opposed to a hypo-FBI?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Crazy »

skitzer wrote:Bold is suspicious. Especially whne armlx just called you out for little reasoning.
He didn't call me out for little reasoning. I believe he called me out for FoSing without putting my vote on someone. I didn't really care whether I had my vote on someone or not, so if someone wants me to, I will.
skitzer wrote:The hypo claim is fine, except for one thing, if the Agent investigated iamusername.
Well, we can't know if he did or not.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Crazy »

Mencellator, a random generator will not work. We'd have to pick someone we were at least likely to investigate last night, or we'll be helping the SK find out who the real FBI Agent is.

When we claim, just post who you "investigated" last night and got an innocent result on. Don't claim to have a guilty result on anyone, because that would be stupid.

I think I'm good with a random order of claims.

1. Mencellator
2. Goat
3. Grimmy
4. Me
5. Armlx
6. Skitzer

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Crazy »

Grimmy, you claim first.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Crazy »

Agreed.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Crazy »

Investigated Username.

Mencellator, you're next.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Crazy »

Since only one of those six results actually mean anything, I don't think it's a good idea to look into it. This really is just for reference in case the FBI Agent is killed tonight.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Crazy »

Here.

Vote: Grimmy
. Out of the votes on the Oman wagon, his looked the most suspicious to me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:I'm not sure about the speed of this wagon here. The fact that Grimmy is already at L-1 scares me.

I would strongly suggest no hammer.
I agree with this.

I'd like to hear Mencellator's response to armlx's question before I decide what to do.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Crazy »

Mencellator wrote:Well I guess I've been suspecting Grimmy since day one. Do you want specific reasons?
I'd bet that would be a good idea.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Crazy »

Grimmy wrote:Crazy seems even more suspicous now.

crazy agrees in post 399 that having me at L-1 so quickly is scary, but does not unvote.

crazy, what about my vote on oman makes me suspicious?
I don't mind having people at L-1, strangely. You'd have to be an idiot scum to actually hammer like that. And then said idiot scum would just be killed by the SK, unless if they were the SK. But an SK wouldn't even want to hammer, because that forces him to kill mafia tonight.

As for your vote, let me see:
Grimmy wrote:Also, fos oman and Goat

In this arguement, one or both of you are scum. I see different reasons for an either/or case, so I am FOS'ing both to make my intentions known that I find your many parts of the arguement between you two as scummy. Crazy chiming in to this arguement added to his guiltiness too (if truthiness can be a word, so should Guiltiness!)
Here, you're saying what? That because two people argue, one of them must be scum? I've seen several times when two people argue and they were both town. And if you seriously believed that one of Oman/Goat had to be scum, why didn't you come in at the start of Day 2 with a vote on Goat, or at least a case on him?
Grimmy wrote:Unvote, Vote: Oman

He was on my suspicion list, and since I wont be around for the deadline, im voting him as he seems to be the likely lynch candidate for the day.
When you vote him, you say nothing more. I understand that the pressure of the deadline forced you to vote for someone, but I'd find this less suspicious if you actually had a case on Oman to begin with.
Grimmy wrote: it also bother me that crazy put a vote on me soon after I posted that I would be away. Voting for me knowing I would be away and couldnt defend myself seems scummy.
Well, the mod mass prodded; I felt I had to do something to start discussion. Even if you couldn't get back on for a day or two, at least it would add a little life back into the game.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Crazy »

armlx wrote:
You'd have to be an idiot scum to actually hammer like that.
Not true in the slightest.
Look at the player list:

Mencellator - was already on the wagon
Goatrevolt - said "I suggest no hammer"
Grimmy - wasn't gonna hammer himself
Crazy - was already on the wagon
armlx - was already on the wagon
skitzer - hasn't even posted since September 5

Seriously, armlx, who were you expecting to hammer? In this case, L-1 means nothing.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

Grimmy wrote:
armlx wrote:
Armlx put a vote on me, but did not hesitate to unvote when it got too close.
And that's a bad thing? Leaving someone chilling at L-1 after their wagon grows to that in less then 5 posts is beyond iffy.
no. Im comparing you and crazy, and this factor puts crazy in the scum category, while it pushed you more towards townie.
Yes, although I have just shown that my not unvoting was plenty justified.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Crazy »

Oh, crap, I didn't realize the deadline was so soon.

At this point, I would support a wagon of either Grimmy or Mencellator.

Grimmy for reasons I said earlier.

Mencellator because his response to armlx's questioning is pretty bad, especially since he didn't cite any reasons for his vote on Grimmy except the ones I had just mentioned...

And again, he just mentioned Grimmy being likely to be the SK, which just makes me think that Mencellator is mafia.

Actually, I think I'd prefer a Mencellator-lynch.

Unvote, Vote Mencellator
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

Deadline's coming, guys. Vote someone, please. Unless if you're scum and want to force a No Lynch.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Crazy »

Mencellator wrote:Ok, I can definitely picture armlx and crazy working together as the mafia team now. I'm not sure whether to stick with Grimmy or switch to Crazy.
Heh. No. Does this scenario completely eclipse yesterday? Armlx kept using stupid, mindless arguments against Oman, being the most vocal person on that wagon, while I was the one that was
so obviously
Oman's scumbuddy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Mencellator wrote:Ok, I can definitely picture armlx and crazy working together as the mafia team now. I'm not sure whether to stick with Grimmy or switch to Crazy.
Heh. No. Does this scenario completely eclipse yesterday? Armlx kept using stupid, mindless arguments against Oman, being the most vocal person on that wagon, while I was the one that was
so obviously
Oman's scumbuddy.
If armlx was using stupid, mindless arguments against Oman, why were you not suspicious of this?
I was. Search my posts.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Crazy »

Cool. That's what I wanted. If mafia hadn't died, we would actually lose if we lynched the SK right now. But since mafia
did
die, I can just say that I'm the FBI Agent and I investigated Grimmy last night. He is guilty.

Vote: Grimmy
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Crazy »

skitzer wrote:not the fbi agent, but I want to vote Crazy. I heard she had heaps of links with armlx.

Waiting for goat and mence to discuss.
Right... the fact that I'm the FBI AGENT doesn't mean anything to you? Is that even a claim that mafia would fake?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Crazy »

Grimmy wrote:
Crazy wrote: Right... the fact that I'm the FBI AGENT doesn't mean anything to you? Is that even a claim that mafia would fake?
Yes.
Here is why.
Fake claiming FBI agent draws out the real FBI agent, which makes them a target for the SK that night. The real FBI agent knows this and this is why he/she is keeping quiet.

Grimmy
doesnt beleive the claim
One, that's a terrible strategy for mafia. Of course I'm not mafia.

I am, however, the SK. And since there's no hope for me now...

Unvote, Vote Crazy

I swear, this wasn't my original plan. I had a much better plan that couldn't be executed, unfortunately. This was my plan B, which rested on Grimmy being the FBI Agent, since then I might be able to bluff my way into getting him lynched.

It looks like the town won this one, since now you guys have two lynches to find the mafia that's left.

Be prepared for a Crazy-explanation post-game.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Crazy »

PS I think skitzer is the mafia.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Crazy »

I thought armlx was town when I NKed him. I thought Goat/Mencellator were the scum and Grimmy was the FBI Agent.

Dang, I was off.

If Armlx was town, I would have like a 90% chance of winning. As long as we could lynch mafia that day and I could NK a townie, then the game would go into a 1:1:1, which as we had decided early was an SK win.

When armlx turned mafia, I thought "Oh, crap, I'm dead now." I claimed FBI Agent on who I thought was the FBI Agent. I figured that was about my only chance of winning if I could get a townie lynched, and if I could claim first, I might have had a leg up.

Even if Grimmy wasn't the FBI Agent, I thought that the real one would investigate me. I'm surprised he didn't.

I'm surprised you guys lynched Mencellator instead of Grimmy. Armlx was seriously getting ready to lynch Mencellator there on Day 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”