Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Post by Netran »

The background situation is too realistic: where will be the police after the first lynch? They arrived right after mr green was killed, will they let us lynch people? :P

After the random useless comment, random vote.

Goatrevolt is the first to vote,
vote Goatrevolt
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by Netran »

Go with more random vote

unvote, vote crazy
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Netran »

Unvote; Vote: Rage

Which is the reason for not putting a random vote in your first post after confirmation stage?
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Netran »

I have only a vote for the lynch, the one on Rage is right, delete the other one on Goatrevolt :wink:

Fixed :oops:
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Netran »

I agree that the reactions of Oman and Goatrevolt to each other are interesting but it is early in the game and I don't think we could have very much from them.
Lurkerhunting gives us even less: it is not scumtell and at this point I think it is quite useful because it helps discussion giving something to say to people after they get their prod.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Netran »

Goatrevolt is aggressive but I don't see him overreacting too much.
Crazy wrote:And if you find that wishy-washy, I'll just revote you.
I find this wishy-washy. And extremely suspicious: you seemed to want to vote Goatrevolt for some posts, than voted and just after that you regret your mistake (?) and unvoted trying to cover your error in next posts.
The line I quoted: you are trying to cover your mistake threatening a vote?
It can be due to the late hour, but it is possible that the late hour leads a scummy player to make these kind of errors so I'm voting you
Unvote; Vote Crazy
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Netran »

Rage wrote:
Netran wrote:Which is the reason for not putting a random vote in your first post after confirmation stage?
Why would my random vote have been necessary. Even you say "random", meaning it SHOULD be unbiased, right?
Not necessary but better than a useless comment on flavor.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:57 am

Post by Netran »

I wanted to know why you didn't vote in your first post since in that post you quote you tried to push discussion using a random vote; it seemed from that that you think random vote has is usefulness.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Netran »

My questions to Rage: they were to provide some discussion and to clarify my curiosity this incredibly weak (I'm the first to recognize how weak it is) incosistency I noticed, nothing more than this.
Crazy wrote:
Netran wrote:I agree that the reactions of Oman and Goatrevolt to each other are interesting but it is early in the game and I don't think we could have very much from them.
Lurkerhunting gives us even less: it is not scumtell and at this point I think it is quite useful because it helps discussion giving something to say to people after they get their prod.
You say we can't get anything from Oman & GR's argument? Why? You can get something out of every argument? Why do you want to steer the attention away from them.
At that point I believed that this would be over soon because I didn't think it was based on valid reason; I was wrong and I didn't think it could led to doubt so much about Oman.
For this reason I don't think GoatRevolt is overreacting, I thought since the beginning that Oman's point was weak.

I find suspicious this attack just after the third vote on you.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Post by Netran »

Crazy wrote:
Netran wrote:I find suspicious this attack just after the third vote on you.
That's bull. Just because I'm suspected by some people doesn't mean I don't have to look for scum.
One of the things I find suspicious in your attack is that you quoted posts you could use earlier: not pointing out anything from more recent posts just before that attack make me think you made up this attack for the reason I said.

I forgot to talk about this
Crazy wrote:And please don't quote from those 3 posts I made that one night. They were absolutely stupid. If you take out those 3 posts, then everything else I've said will make sense.
You are telling again that that posts were made without reasoning too much but I hope you agree that anyone can use this as an excuse to justify any errors. Even if you are telling the truth about them we can't ignore what you have written, in particular because, as I have already said, those can be revealing of what you were really thinking.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 am

Post by Netran »

Goatrevolt wrote:The only thing from Netran that caught my attention was him basically avoiding the ongoing Me/Oman discussion and instead was pushing Rage for not random voting in his first post.
I have already said that at the very beginning I believed the case on Goatrevolt was not important and I thought (wrongly) it would be over soon, so I just tried to play the game in some other directions with a weak "case" that put weak pressure.
Goatrevolt wrote:Also, his defense of me came after the wagon on me had dissolved. It's hardly a defense if it comes after the fact.
It was not properly a defense, it was a comment on support.

Do you want to hear about Oman?
He voted Goatrevolt basing his vote on a tell he cannot support with example. I have already repeated I see this as a weak case, and you seems to agree since some of you (Goatrevolt and armlx) are attacking him based on this.
While I think his first reason are weak I don't think they reveal anything about him being scum. His defense is consistent with his statements, so I don't even see contradiction that could help.
I can't really see him scummy from his behavior.
Goatrevolt wrote: I think I'm actually more suspicious of Rage than Netran at this point. Don't be offended by this question, but is English your native language Netran?
No. What have you on Rage?
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Netran »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Rage wrote:Expressed equal suspicion of both Oman and GR, but decided to vote for GR and later took it off when proven incorrect. Then he FoSed GR and took that off too. He did not consider other suspicions when pressuring GR, and didn't see GR's side until he had already taken a vote and FoS off of him. I want to know what Crazy thinks about why Goatrevolt is suspicious of Oman.
The issue is that this is a summary of events and not actual reasons
why
he thinks Crazy is scum. In other words, he put Crazy at 3 votes (L-2), but doesn't actually say anything to suggest that Crazy is scum. Bandwagon votes like this with weak or nonexistent reasoning definitely catch my eye.
I think I will never vote anyone based only (I know you have other reasons) on this because I see it as an implicit declaration (and I use them too).
Crazy wrote:At least Oman did have an explanation that made sense. I don't agree with his "anecdotal scumtell at all," but at least he had more reasoning for his vote than GR gave him credit for.
If it had happened that Goatrevolt "gave him credit for", he would have probably been accused of over-overreaction to Oman.
Netran
Netran
Townie
Netran
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 am

Post by Netran »

Goatrevolt wrote:My point is that he basically provided merely a summary of the events without any real indication or even implicit declarations of why those actions were scummy. This reeks to me of scum joining a bandwagon and faking reasons to be on it.

I mean, I could go through armlx's posts and say, "armlx first chose not to take a side in the GR/Oman debate. He later questioned Oman. Eventually he decided to vote for Oman despite originally not taking any sides" and then vote for armlx, but what am I really saying? I'm not showing how his actions are scummy, I'm merely just summarizing what he's done in a manner to suggest that I have legitimate reasons for that vote.
Now I can understand your point better. At the beginning I read Rage's post as [summary] + (implicitly I'm declaring that Crazy is suspicious for these reasons). Your example is quite different from our situation (the vote-unvote and fos-unfos happened in few posts and a short space of time), but I admit that reading Rage's post I could have biased it with my point of view that filled the blanks.

Skitzer, if you have access can you comment on this? (at least on the analysis part)
Goatrevolt wrote:I'm still anxiously awaiting skitzer's analysis, and I still think there is a fairly decent chance that he's scum based solely on meta arguments against alvinz.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”