shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7901 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 7894, Iconeum wrote:'swinging back and forth on math' is good enough. But Ari you don't have anything AGAINST lynching him? Since when? He's only been in your solve extremely recently? If he's the ONLY player you can see lynched, why wasn't he in your solve before?
So lemme see what you're trying to say

I had a pool of three people I saw scum in
One dies, flips town
I am not allowed to add others to this pool?
So like
I am forced to form a read and then go head to the wall until it breaks, and no option to reconsider?

Oh wait, didn't you just accuse me of not reconsidering
But the pool did change
So I did reconsider
But math and xtomx are still there
So I didn't rconsider

Dude. Stop. You are allowed to reconsider whenever. After reconsidering, you may definitely get to the same conclusion that you previously had. You may also change that. You may also partially change that, like, keeping math and xtomx and adding Ari.

You're looking for 'progression'of the tunnel kind, I. E., Someone scumreads someone and along the game that read gets stronger.

Well sadly formyou, I HAVE been swinging on my reads, which confuses you. It's hard, you know, not knowing who scum is perfectly. Sometimes I changed my mind! Sometimes I didn't!

Honestly I don't even know what I'm defnding against
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7902 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 am

Post by shos »

Alright back to work that wasn't so long actually

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7908 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 7904, Iconeum wrote:shos what are your reasons *against* lynching xtoxm today from your pov?
The only thing that gave me pause is the whole hood thing. I know there's an option of traitor and the practical option I noted, but is it really what happened?
Anyway - since I had that pause xtomx has posted and really badly. I won't cry at that Lynch at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7909 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 7905, Iconeum wrote:shos, you said that the RCE lynch was because of mechanics, not because of him being/playing scummy. Correct?
In post 7897, shos wrote:Yesterday I thought Math/RCE/xtomx, yesToday I was *gut* townreading Math, but if you read today's posts you'll see that I am practically against him in every thought. Also I don't see why the flip has me reconsider? I reconsider all the time, regardless of the flip. (
In this case RCE was to be lynched because of the failed kill and JK, not necessarily because of his play; and that has nothing to do with Math
).
I wonder why you feel that way now, because previously you said all of this:

Spoiler:
In post 6711, shos wrote:
In post 6679, Bellaphant wrote:I jailkept rce night one
Btw I'd totally go for an RCE ISO today with possibility of lynch
In post 6732, shos wrote:
In post 6713, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6711, shos wrote:
In post 6679, Bellaphant wrote:I jailkept rce night one
Btw I'd totally go for an RCE ISO today with possibility of lynch
You realize an jailkeep and no night kill can implicate either a save or a guilty, right?
Why so quick to draw lynch conclusion?
Do you really think someone would shoot RCE N1?
In post 6902, shos wrote:
In post 6841, Iconeum wrote:Suad Xtoxm math is v possible

Look at my previous reasoning

The one math is ignoring
+1 to that
I think if we add RCE to that pool we're solved
2 scum in {xtom Math RCE}
In post 6903, shos wrote:
In post 6880, Flopz wrote:
In post 6879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5197, Iconeum wrote:ok since everyone and their mother is insisting that we stop throwing shade at scum but are just handing
doc!Ico
on a platter to them

I hardclaim a protective

Math is inno

We are lynching shos today. If that flips scum, RC is next.
That’s called a doctor claim (see bolded)
That is not a Doctor claim.

Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in
VOTE: Math
I'm more sure of this now actually
his partner probably RCE
In post 6913, shos wrote:Umm I made a mistake
VOTE: RCE
this is superior to Math
In post 7153, shos wrote:
In post 7067, Iconeum wrote:Don't really disagree with you there.

Shos has associatives with RCE, but i need to look further to prove this.
Deepwolf according to my feelings is teacher rather then skitter tho.

However how skitter was 'enabling' my push on you, math, did feel off (gut)

Ok glad we have this talk lol
With RCE? If any, against RCE - iirc my team and I expressed suspicion that way, and I'm voting there atm
...all of that supports what I said - what's the problem?
The moment we got the jailkeep claim I wanted to Lynch RCE. Am I missing something

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7910 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 7906, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7901, shos wrote:I had a pool of three people I saw scum inOne dies, flips townI am not allowed to add others to this pool?So likeI am forced to form a read and then go head to the wall until it breaks, and no option to reconsider?Oh wait, didn't you just accuse me of not reconsideringBut the pool did changeSo I did reconsiderBut math and xtomx are still thereSo I didn't rconsiderDude. Stop. You are allowed to reconsider whenever. After reconsidering, you may definitely get to the same conclusion that you previously had. You may also change that. You may also partially change that, like, keeping math and xtomx and adding Ari
you explicitely mentioned you thought RCE/math were a scumteam

RCE flipped town

math remains independently scummy according to you, but you just add a new name to your solve without going thru any kind of thoughts process about the flip
WHAT THOUGHT PROCESS CAN YOU GET
It's like a not-necesaarily-sane cop claims guilty on X, X is lynched and flips town, cop gets killed. This has no bearing on anyone else.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7912 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 7911, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7909, shos wrote:...all of that supports what I said - what's the problem?
your entire story doesn't make sense

you don't scumread him but you want him lynched because of the claim

but you do scumread him acoording to ISO

it's full and full and full of contradictions (your reads)
Literally every post you quoted in 7905 is against RCE after the JK claim. I don't understand what seems like a contradiction to you. Please link me to two contradicting posts and I'll answer.

Btw that post where I voted RCE saying I made a mistake? I wrote about my thoughts in the team PT, and then they were like, so why you vote math over RCE? And I was like uhhhhhhh so I simply changed it. Wondering how long that vote stood

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7914 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:29 am

Post by shos »

Aristophanes Jan 03, 05:50am Feb 11, 06:53am 1 day 17 hours 501

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7930 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7927, Aristophanes wrote:Sure thing!
In post 7925, skitter30 wrote:Do u wanna like place a vote or push scum or something ... ?
First off,
VOTE: shos

I should have done that a while ago bit didn't want to L1 it at that point.

I don't remember if I've actively made a case there but I thknk I've been pretty clear on it.

I asked my team to look at him too and give me thoughts, and Airo picked out some good stuff, some I've def said before and aome that is good insight.
is damning as a readslist if the scumteam is Saudade, shos, Flopz. Leaving them both essentially blank is a big move tho and I'm not totally sold on the trio from this alone. But shos/Saudade is damning from it imo.

Shos said a NL was best and feasible when Saud was at L-1.

Shos kept vanity votes through the Saud wagon.

It just kind of makes too much sense to ignore.
In post 7926, skitter30 wrote:Or say what ur solve is or who you're not willing to vote or like do anything at all ... ?
Saud/shos/flopz or xtoxm seems realistically the only options and I haven't read much of xtoxm but also was reminded of the neighborhood claim. If not xtoxm I can only see Math as the last scum and while I can't shake that I can't pursue it realistically for now.

The rest of you are townreads and pretty locked into that.
Isn't that a counterargument tho?
Shosscum would bus saudade or push some viable counterwagons, not put. Avanity vote or call for a NL. Also I'm not sure you've been reading, I still am pushing the NL even tho there is no more saudade

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7931 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7929, Iconeum wrote:If shos is town, why isn't it easier to lynch him?
Sadly I think literally everyone expressed their will to vote me, but the townies aren't sure and the scum don't want to be held accountable perhaps

I'll be on a conference abroad next week so may as well Lynch me before Saturday :facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7935 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by shos »

Who is, then?

And I'm going for Math right now because his recent posting feels scummy to me. It's not wrong, it is actually scummy. It's like a scummer trying to look like he's doing something, so he goes and picks up random shit with excuses. The two scumslips he tried to force on me are extremely bad, for example. Xtom is just horribly bad

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7941 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by shos »

Ico, your have repeatedly repeated that reconsider thing but you're not listening so I'll make it very clear:

THERE WAS NO ASSOCIATION BETWEEN RCE AND MATH. THOSE READS WERE COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7946 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 am

Post by shos »

Now to the rest of the post
Re: only recent events - yes. I am well aware of this and have noted that in the past, if you recall. All and any D2 events, for example, I barely remember at all. What I do remember is what I felt about people. If I forget something and want to remind myself why I think that, I read my own posts and see what I refer to. But that rarely happens rn anyway.

So yes, recent events. Is there something that happened in the past which you want me to specifically address? Or is it just a general 'ur not doing enough if ur town' thing? Because I do admit and have admitted that I was lazy this game, mainly because I don't know where to start if I begin not being lazy. (And ofc time is of the essence)

Re:math.
Those scumslips feel extremely forced, imo. It of course can be that I am biased because I know I'm town, but those were just an easy example. Go and reread his case on me. When I read it, I had a big big WTF bubble over my head which I had to hide from my co-workers, lol. ALL of the arguments presented there, were imo, horrendously bad and arguably forced. Go read, seriously. I'm that confident. Let's get everyone's attention on the case on me, please. If any of you think those points are valid, go ahead and make the vote. That was utter crap, and I don't see town! Math making such a case, especially because I know math IS an able town player. Next

Re tunnel - you are probably right. Did math tunnel my slot beforehand? Or is the tunnel based on my play? Because a serious lol if it began because of me

You keep saying my progression sucks to you, but I don't understand this. Do you expect me to change my reads all the time? Or not? Me wanting to Lynch xtomx has not changed, I don't know why you think it has. Wanting several people dead is sort of... A must?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7947 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 7943, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7941, shos wrote:Ico, your have repeatedly repeated that reconsider thing but you're not listening so I'll make it very clear:

THERE WAS NO ASSOCIATION BETWEEN RCE AND MATH. THOSE READS WERE COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER.
your iso disagrees with you?
In post 6903, shos wrote:Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in

I'm more sure of this now actually his partner probably RCE
I'll read it to you with the tone so that you understand finally
Who is scum?
Math! I'm now more sure of that
Who is scum with him?
Ehhhh I dunno, probably RCE

:facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7950 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 7944, Iconeum wrote:so who's in the lynchpool for the coming days:

shos/ari tier 1
flopz/xtoxm tier 2

ico/teacher/skitter/math all town

we lynch in either shos/ari today

if we hit town, lynch the other tomorrow (alternatively no lynch and have scum reduce the pool?)

if we hit scum, you guys can start looking for more association with more information
1. After this post I will invest my time in finding an appropriate gif to the shos+teacher option *cries laughing*
2. What? Nolynch? Why would we do that? *Bursts laughing* what a completely original idea
In post 7945, Iconeum wrote:i just reread all vote counts for this day

lynching shos (or pushing him) is a LOT harder then I thought it actually was. I had a feeling it was too easy, but it's definitely not.
It got to 3 votes at it's peak (L-1), with me on it (xtoxm + math).

If this is a town lynch it would have gotten further, faster? no?
How further can you get, lol. L-1 with both my scumreads on me and you. You should feel bad :p
Who resisted this wagon? Only me, I think, I'm just good at that

Viva la resistance?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7953 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 am

Post by shos »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7955 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 7949, Iconeum wrote:shos, question for you.

If you had to choose between voting and lynching Ari, or being the lynch yourself.

What is your choice?
Well I don't see any profit information wise from lynching myself, and Ari is in my pool, then the choice is rather obvious. Why do you ask?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7959 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 7951, Iconeum wrote:Don't you give me this crap shos.

I've clearly explained my thoughts on the No Lynch and the exact situation where it becomes viable (hint: it's not now). You failed to answer my post wrt to this.

Shos + teacher is not a scenario. It's not in what you quoted. It's not in my mind. You literally quoted where I say teacher town, and you twist this into an asso with you? Why?

Not L-1, L-2. With 1 hard townread of mine, and a more dubious slot but with a good claim to back him up.
What did I not answer?

How did it come to be posted then? Teacher is in my locktown (for the prev question: I'll definitely pick me if it was me or him) and literally nobody spoke on him. How is this ME twisting anything

A good claim to back him up? The hood? That is utterly null.
Also how did math became a *hard* tr of yours? :igmeou:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7961 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7952, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7932, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7930, shos wrote:I still am pushing the NL even tho there is no more saudade
for the sake of argument, here's my position on the NL again:

There is a chance we no lynch on the next day. That is only if we mislynch today.

You are wrong in wanting a no lynch earlier than that, because yesterday and today there are easy NK's for scum to make (bella and me).
By waiting and shrinking the pool, we force scum into a tighter selection for their kill, feeding us information.

If you no lynch earlier, you gain little to no information
I do think I answered this but maybe not - imo nling late allows scum to make two consecutive kills and thus allowing them to pick who they want to be in Lylo; whereas nling early gives town more control. I guess we can agree to disagree here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7964 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 7956, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7950, shos wrote:Who resisted this wagon? Only me, I think, I'm just good at that
myself and skitter come to mind
You have been trying to sort me in a long while now, that is legit, not resistance. Skit resisted? I think he didn't react to our discussions. Either way you two are, along with teacher, locktown in my eyes - so that makes sense.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7966 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 7962, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7961, shos wrote:I do think I answered this but maybe not - imo nling late allows scum to make two consecutive kills and thus allowing them to pick who they want to be in Lylo; whereas nling early gives town more control. I guess we can agree to disagree here
def disagree yeah

No Lynching now means scum get free kill of the doc, with no additional info for town barring any possible doubts about my claim
No Lynching tomorrow means scum still get a free kill of the doc today, but there is 1 slot less for them to kill after the no lynch tomorrow, forcing scum to kill in a pool that town decided.
It's a
Town decides scum kill pool
Vs
Scum decide town Lynch pool

Indeed agree to disagree. We can put that aside
I can also love with putting the math wagon aside for today if you insist on it (although I would like others to comment), but definitely not 100% into gladuating Ari. I'd like to pull xtom into the flame as well

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7967 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 7965, Iconeum wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 7406, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, I'm starting at 10 pages before which is pg 242 for the record. Let's do this!
In post 6040, RadiantCowbells wrote:Honestly

I think RCE Shos Saudade solves the game more cleanly than anything else
I mean, I like this solve and want shos today but ya know, might have to settle I guess.
In post 6043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is Nancy Drew following the game? Can I have her thoughts?
I don;t think this was the spot but RC asked for thoughts on Skitter from Nancy before he died and while she had a hard time explaining it, felt a genuine tone from skitter and as if there was a lack of confbias in their reads which is town indicative. I know RC is dead but I wanted to loop around to this answer in his honour.
In post 6053, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3383, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3350, Iconeum wrote:There's no point in lynching RC today, Math. I'd want to. But there's no point.

Either he's town PR, and he dies tonight. Or he's scum, and we lynch him tomorrow.

Do you think it's better to get rid of him today?
So I'm probably not catching up fully tonight. Walking 3 miles to and from work is exhausting me.

But I do want to nip this in the bud.

This is what sets the foundation for a future narrative. Which is a world where RC doesn't die until end game because "scum are leaving him as a mislynch.".

RC never eats a nightkill this game because even as a claimed investigative his result is not credible. So it's on town to deal with. He is no longer self resolving.
In post 3665, RCEnigma wrote:I'm pushing there. I'll case it or whatever when I get the chance. Also burn openwolf Ari.
This is when we were going after Plum btw. Fine with both wagons, also pushing Me/Ari as SvS when I really don't think it made sense as a real viewpoint but it made a lot more sense from the point of view as scum who wants to have as much weight behind both potential mislynches they're pushing at the same time.
Oof! The cringe value of these two RCE posts are incredible! Especially with retrospect!
In post 6059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6049, RCEnigma wrote:Why is RC still alive? -RCE/Jingle 2020
Because I suck at the wordy words
And I am exhausted.

And I feel so betrayed by RL I don’t have the time to devote to this.

*vote RCE for President*

Especially since everyone was townreading RCE but now all of a sudden not from RCE.

Still going to enjoy the weekend.

I may hammer if Saude gets to L-1 just to end the day but it’s a silly wagon and Saude is town.
Hey man, I never followed up but I hope everything IRL is calming down for you! I hate the thought of you feeling betrayed irl and I really hope the best for you <3
If you ever need, HMU :)
In post 6066, RCEnigma wrote:FL says this saudade wagon is dumb. The counterwagon is obvious. Also saudade specifically he says go ham.
In post 6067, RCEnigma wrote:Town on saudade.
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6079, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6078, RCEnigma wrote:Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
HOLD IT THERE

You're saying that Flavor Leaf, before Iconeum outed as having saved Mathblade, said that Iconeum made sense as scum with me?
But now, following Iconeum claiming protective on Mathblade (which should upend any read), Flavor Leaf has not given an updated read yet you're still giving it as if it's relevant?

That seems like something a town-aligned player would really really really not do!
He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
In post 6084, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
You said this was a start of day read and you need to go back to read it. You also only cited things that happened during the first day regarding his read on us.
He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
Referring to RC/Skitter<-> you said this was a start of day read for sure.
Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.
This all happened D1.

So you said your read was a D1 read, you cited stuff happening D1, the only stuff you mentioned from D2 you explicitly said was a start of day read, and you make no commentary on anything that has happened since besides to follow up by saying that "oh FL still scumreads him". There's no way if this was a still scumreads him situation that your arguments wouldn't center around Ico's protective claim and my interactions with him and the surrounding claim because that's what is most relevant and important, not some random bullshit D1 or start of day.
In post 6087, RadiantCowbells wrote:A modern RC-Ico read would absolutely center around the protective claim and some sort of argument regarding my willingness to fake claim stuff or have my buddies fakeclaim stuff.
It's not an impossible read to have and actually there's a lot that could, hypothetically, be said about that read but the arguments given are really vague and meaningless and all ignore the most relevant data point
In post 6097, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
This kind of feels like a slam dunk tbh.
Like I skimmed it before because it was bolded by RC (Thanks Bae <3) and it felt off then. RCE just felt off in response and like he was floundering for an answer here. He is definitely not cool feing called out and I think there's good reason for that!
In post 6099, RCEnigma wrote:Even this discrediting now is oozing with scum.
Like, no.
In post 6115, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU DONE MESSED UP A A RON

NOW TAKE YO ASS DOWN TO O SHAG HENNESSY'S OFFICE
In post 6117, RadiantCowbells wrote:take

yo ass

down

to

o

shag

henessy's

office

before i bust a club

up in yo butt
Lmfao I <3 u RC XD
Despite what I said about you posting too much, you were definitely the majority of my enjoyment of this game and I want you to know that <3
In post 6124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
winning the game on d2 as opposed to relying on other players correctly sorting the game after d2.
if I was scum pushing a mislynch why would I care about trying to set up future mislynches when I know I'm going down after saudade anyway
if I'm town pushing a scum lynch and I want other townies to know who else is scum in the future, I absolutely care about calling out who the rest of the scum are

does that make sense to you
Truly the hero we needed!

VOTE: RCE

Looks like thatabout sums up the RC/RCE thing and I am totally in on RCE now.
Thanks for your sacrifice my friend! I should sheep you more often :P

does this post read genuine or faked, @ everyone who's name doesn't start with A and ens on RI
Imo it's nothing extreme. Nothing sounds genuine, nothing sounds fake. Everything here can be easily faked. But um
@Ari
Why do those two RCE posts make you cringe? It sounds as if you lynched RCE based on actual scumreading and not setup related shit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7969 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 7968, Iconeum wrote:
In post 5728, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 5716, Saudade wrote:Xtox come back here I'm going to force you to talk and then vote rc
im notoriously difficult to force to talk :]
does this read like scum interacting with scum to you, shos?
Yes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7972 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 7971, teacher wrote:
In post 7968, Iconeum wrote:
In post 5728, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 5716, Saudade wrote:Xtox come back here I'm going to force you to talk and then vote rc
im notoriously difficult to force to talk :]
does this read like scum interacting with scum to you, shos?
Possibly. Certainly reads like a neighborizer crumb though.
Interesting point actually
Do we know if scum have daytalk in this game? I've been told it is the new site meta to give daytalk.

Ico, do you really NOT think that fits as scum v scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7973 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:34 am

Post by shos »

Btw this reminds me of my own frustration when my buddy wouldn't talk to me

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81827

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7978 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 7975, Iconeum wrote:UNLESS you are willing to accept that scum *actually* used it on themselves instead of town
1. This gives scum effective daytalk
2. They can later add a townie and sway him together secretly AND both make that townie townread them

What benefit do scum have for just neighbourizing a townie?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7999 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 7995, Aristophanes wrote:And shos, NL is a good plan but not at this moment. It is for when mylo hits or is nigh. Not when we are up in town numbers! Give your head a shake!
LOL
how can you be any more 'nigh' than now you're one mislynch away from mylo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8000 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am

Post by shos »

IT IS OVER
NINE
EIGHT THOUSAND!!!!!!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8003 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:10 am

Post by shos »

huh?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8018 (isolation #228) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:17 am

Post by shos »

Alright it's time for cw ahoy.
No point in voting math. That will not happen today
I kinda think no other Lynch will happen today either and nobody's on board with NL so

VOTE: Ari

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8024 (isolation #229) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

That's a very good association hunt there
not that I needed it to townread you, but if I hadn't, I now would.

@Ari: perhpas you can lnk us to the place where you thought there was a mason crumb?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8031 (isolation #230) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 am

Post by shos »

There's also the {xtomx, Ari} pairing which you obviously ignored, which fits very well. Noble effort to save your mate!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (isolation #231) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:27 am

Post by shos »

So as you may remember I asked hito for his Ari/xtomx association reasoning. He answered.

1. a note about everything - this is all D1 information. Hito hasn't been following lately because he was sick. He's good now :)
2. The first KILL THIS WITH FIAR instance was post . Hito found it extremel bad that xtomx wanted to wait the ari lynch in order to see how RC is going. So it looked like it was a way to put a damper regarding the ari wagon, while avoiding any commitment on an Ari read. Then came 2520 (same page). What did you expect from an RC solve to help you decide about ari? how was that related?
That might have made sense if the leading wagon was RC, but it wasn't - Ari was, and xtomx never mentioned him the entire game thus far. So...hard chainsaw.

Plum posted about that on 2525 (next page).

TLDR:
xtomx 2516 and the nearby posts seem like he's trying to slow down an ari wagon without actually calling it by name.

Not as full as I expected but well, he IS not a player so..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8042 (isolation #232) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 8038, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8032, shos wrote:So as you may remember I asked hito for his Ari/xtomx association reasoning. He answered.

1. a note about everything - this is all D1 information. Hito hasn't been following lately because he was sick. He's good now :)
2. The first KILL THIS WITH FIAR instance was post . Hito found it extremel bad that xtomx wanted to wait the ari lynch in order to see how RC is going. So it looked like it was a way to put a damper regarding the ari wagon, while avoiding any commitment on an Ari read. Then came 2520 (same page). What did you expect from an RC solve to help you decide about ari? how was that related?
That might have made sense if the leading wagon was RC, but it wasn't - Ari was, and xtomx never mentioned him the entire game thus far. So...hard chainsaw.

Plum posted about that on 2525 (next page).

TLDR:
xtomx 2516 and the nearby posts seem like he's trying to slow down an ari wagon without actually calling it by name.

Not as full as I expected but well, he IS not a player so..
is that it?
i expected a good chuckle from you trying to case me but this is just pathetic.
rc suggested he may have to replace out, which would have dramatically altered my level of interest in the game.
hence 2516.
and, i feel thats kinda obvious? a number of players, including rc, have mentioned our history
youve brought up that same post like 4 different times now
the other post you reference (2520) wasnt made by me
Well it's not my own work so you can keep expecting. Maybe I'll be bored enough in my conference to try and case you

Can I ask everyone why Ari scum flip points to me scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8047 (isolation #233) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Why does this not make sense?

Also I'm pretty fearing that we're lining up my lynch regardless of the flip, and in that case, if Ari is town then we're fucked.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8055 (isolation #234) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: NL

Also shit, ari

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8060 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by shos »

Y NO DED

damnit
I can't believe xtomx has gotten to lylo, ftr.

so Skitter is clearly not today's lynch
I am probably a viable mislynch candidate (I know you want to math, don't vote yet)
xtomx is definitely a lynch candidate
Math should proooobably be kept for later, assuming we lynch correctly?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8089 (isolation #236) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 am

Post by shos »

@MOD:

I'm not V/LA anymore

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8090 (isolation #237) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 8061, Flopz wrote:
In post 8060, shos wrote:Y NO DED

damnit

I am probably a viable mislynch candidate (I know you want to math, don't vote yet)
I think there's 100% exactly 1 scum between You and Math. I'm surprised you aren't gunning for Math after him picking you over Ari without hesitation.
Well it wasn't lylo, I don't see why him picking me is so extremely bad?
I think he is bad because of lots of other shit he did, but specifically about that I wouldn't say necessarily
In post 8062, Flopz wrote:Obv that also means there's 1 scum between Xtoxm and Skitter with me being ConfTown and all but that's somewhere I'm scared to look in. I don't SR Xtoxm and Skitter is looking real town looking at their ISO throughout the whole Ari v Shos debacle.
in that case I'll be 150% voting xtomx. But...you're conftown since when?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8091 (isolation #238) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 8064, Flopz wrote:(ConfTown comment was made for Math)
right I do need explanation

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8092 (isolation #239) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 8066, MathBlade wrote:Shos’ entry is hella bad though and makes it really tempting to instantly vote shos.
please do elaborate why you think that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8093 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 8067, skitter30 wrote:

damnit

hi what is your solve and what happened to flopz. why do you want to keep math for later?

at the moment i think all scum is in {math/shos/flopz} and i am leaning towards voting you; you are welcome to tell me why i'm wrong
I currently scumread math and xtomx. I am extremely townreading you and have yet to form a real good opinion on Flopz. I want to keep math for later because he's been confusing me and I don't wanna dive into that right now, and if it is possible to do that with more info (surely I will never ever be killed, all those townreading me are constantly killed) then it is better.

Now how on earth did you come to townread XTOMX of all those alive right now?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8094 (isolation #241) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:2) Teacher dying means the theory is more than likely wrong. I don’t kill people who suspect me as scum. If I did you’d have been dead.
lol this is bullshit. Ico and teacher have been universally townread, and thus they were killed. The whole argument about when to nolynch was EXACTLY THIS, my point was that if we NL late then scum get to choose who lives to lylo. And look at that! we have a lylo with no less than FOUR PEOPLE OUT OF FIVE who are suspects. sucks to be us.

either way, the fact that a universally townread person dies doesn't make him wrong, that is a stupid say in practically every game ever

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8095 (isolation #242) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 8073, skitter30 wrote:shos does hito have thoughts on this lylo?
They haven't been posting much lately in the thread on this game (more on others). But I asked. It's a good idea actually I'll use this too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8096 (isolation #243) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 8076, MathBlade wrote:Sure thing just a sec. I’ve had a hiatus of a while so bear with me
Just giving you a heads up - people definitely may change playstyles after a hiatus (I'm barely back from one as well) and as scum that can be done intentionally (see my last win with Drew)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8097 (isolation #244) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 8085, Xtoxm wrote:@flopz
i'd like you to take a look at 7791
have you read this post before, and do you agree with the logical conclusion? (that necessarily there is one town is {xtox, math}
if no, could you explain why?
You basically, like math, ignore everything I say?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8098 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by shos »

Also we're not lynching skitter guys this isn't happening

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8106 (isolation #246) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 8099, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8097, shos wrote:
In post 8085, Xtoxm wrote:@flopz
i'd like you to take a look at 7791
have you read this post before, and do you agree with the logical conclusion? (that necessarily there is one town is {xtox, math}
if no, could you explain why?
You basically, like math, ignore everything I say?
I read it and found it lacking. You said that scum neighbouring a buddy would allow them day talk, which was countered by the rule set. Since then you made no further comment on the topic and continued to push us both as scum.
No, I made the point that neighbourizing a buddy first and then making another 'recruit' of town will make them have much more leverage, thus making the neighbourhood useful (because a hood is practically a useless power)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (isolation #247) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 8102, MathBlade wrote:

damnit

Specifically here.

If you think I am town why are you saying I should be “kept for later”?
And if you think I am scum why are you talking to me like town telling me to “don’t vote yet”?

This reads like you’re not hunting and trying to manipulate me and others. That’s why it’s bad.
No, this reads 'not sure enough for lylo'. Your arguments are literally shit this game, math

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8108 (isolation #248) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 8103, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8094, shos wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:2) Teacher dying means the theory is more than likely wrong. I don’t kill people who suspect me as scum. If I did you’d have been dead.
lol this is bullshit. Ico and teacher have been universally townread, and thus they were killed. The whole argument about when to nolynch was EXACTLY THIS, my point was that if we NL late then scum get to choose who lives to lylo. And look at that! we have a lylo with no less than FOUR PEOPLE OUT OF FIVE who are suspects. sucks to be us.

either way, the fact that a universally townread person dies doesn't make him wrong, that is a stupid say in practically every game ever
Teacher and XtomX were/are both in the probTown category.
Xtom by mechanics and Teacher by reads.

The fact they killed teacher did matter as scum would want an advantageous lylo.
OF COURSE BECAUSE HE WAS UNIVERSALLY TOWNREAD
THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM WRONG

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8109 (isolation #249) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 8105, MathBlade wrote:From this post people have 24 hours before I vote shos barring shenanigans or events.
I'll save you some time
If it's flopz, congratz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8126 (isolation #250) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:18 am

Post by shos »

ugh I don't think that is true at all

xtom I can't believe we didn't lynch you all game :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8131 (isolation #251) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:33 am

Post by shos »

Yeah I definitely would have lost to skitter in Lylo
But I really should have successfully lynched xtomx :(

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”