Sim Survivor 2.1! Finale on Saturday 5/9!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Sim Survivor 2.1! Finale on Saturday 5/9!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Welcome to Sim Survivor! I'm your host T-Probst! Okay? Let's get started!"

Here's how it works

20 MafiaScum Survivors will be isolated on an island inside a spreadsheet on my computer.
Each person will build a bot and allocate stat points to seven different stats that will affect camp life, morale, choices, and challenges.
Relationships, alliances, and reward winners will be randomly generated.
Filling out the form below is all you have to do to play! Please post your form as a reply to this thread, and once you post it, please don't edit your post. If you want to make a change to your bot later in the sign-ups, but before the game begins, quote your original and make your changes in a new post.

DA FORME

Name: (just your forum identity please, I'll use it anyway regardless of what you put here)
Pronoun(s):

You have 17 skill points to allocate between 7 skills. Each skill must have a minimum of one point and no skill can have more than 5. .You must use all 17 points (can't believe I have to say this).

General:
Physical:
Endurance:
Will:
Mental:
Social:
Strategy:

END FORM

Nuts and Bolts
More details on how certain things work

- There are seven skills, general, physical, endurance, will, mental, social, and strategy.
-
General
is a minor challenge and major camp life skill. Players with high general skills can do shit around camp and do miscellaneous challenge things such as throw a ball or swing an axe.
-
Physical
is a major challenge and minor camp life skill. Players high in physical will have the ability to be useful around camp. Challenges that involve lifting or physical shows of force will benefit from this skill.
-
Endurance
is a major challenge skill. Players high in endurance can go longer in challenges that rely on it but also be able to act more frequently in other physical style challenges.
-
Will
is a minor challenge, minor social, and moral skill. Players with high Will will be able to perform in challenges even when suffering hardships (such as low morale or losing a lot). It also helps in challenges that require deep focus.
-
Mental
is a major challenge skill and minor choices skill. Players high in mental will be good at puzzles, and make better decisions when it comes to voting.
-
Social
is a major camp life and major choices skill. Players with a high social skill will make good decisions regarding alliances and voting, and will be able to make themselves useful around camp even if they have other limitations.
-
Strategy
is a challenge and choices skill. Players high in this skill will be able to navigate some challenges effectively. They will also do well in alliances and might be more aware of proper idol play.

There are also two static statistics that are controlled by the events in the game; threat and morale.

-
Threat
is the stat that governs how likely the rest of the tribe is to vote you out. The higher your threat the more likely you will receive votes at tribal council. Threat can be gained by performing well in challenges, having a stat that is high (4 or 5), having a stat that is useless (1 or sometimes 2), voting against players, and generating negative results on the camp life or tribal council rolls. Threat can go down by generating positive results or voting out enemies. This stat starts at 1 for everyone and cannot go below 0. As the game progresses threat is easier to generate and more difficult to lose.
-
Morale
is a simple positive, neutral, or negative stat. Challenge wins will help morale, repeatedly losing will tank it. Getting votes at tribal council will tank the morale of low will characters or improve the morale of high will characters.

Camp Life

Camp life is randomly generated events between castaways. A roll is made for each castaway detailing whether they have a positive, or a negative, or no result, and if they have a result a roll is made to see with whom that is.
Alliances are also formed this way, alliances will be generated with players each person likes with some exceptions.
One-sided relationships (both positive and negative) are possible.
Immunity Idol hunts will also be randomly generated on a weighted roll, with General, Strategy, and Threat ratings contributing to success. There will also be a token mechanic introduce to bring some stability to idol hunting and finding.

Challenges

Reward challenges will be static and just randomly generated based on a single skill; whichever team/player has the highest wins.
One of the winners will randomly find a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
Immunity challenges will have a description, and two or more skills will be the basis for the challenge. Sometimes the highest skill total wins, sometimes there is a knockout format, sometimes there is a race format, each weighted differently.

Tribal Council

There will be limited dice rolls that can have one final positive or negative effects on threat levels.
Players will vote for the player with the highest threat level to them.
Threat level is altered on an individual basis based on relationships and alliances, and tiebreakers will be resolved in the same way.

Things Bone Has Learned

- I've done this game several times (right here!) so I've learned some things. A lot of people's instincts after reading the nuts and bolts is to evenly distribute their bot's skills. Winning bots have had uneven distribution of skills, and even distributions of skills. This is a simulation, stuff is random, and you can't control it. Best to distribute your skills in a fun way. Perhaps in the way you think you'd fair in real life? Or some other crazy thing. Or do it evenly across the board. Whatever.
- All the skills are important. I mean it.
- The rules for good and solid idol play basically doesn't exist. I have come up with a new formula this season, but I haven't tested it. We'll see how it goes. Sometimes players will do good things with idols. Sometimes they won't. Again, whatever.
- I will write flavor based on how I can interpret the numbers. Sometimes I will write nonsensical things because random roles happen. You just have to go with it. Your character may do things that you wouldn't. It's a bot, you'll have to live with it. Otherwise I could post strings of dice rolls but that probably wouldn't be fun for anyone.
- I won't have a consistent updating schedule. Episodes take me about an hour to write, so my free time dictates how often an episode comes out. I'm planning for 1 to 2 episodes a week.
- I'll also provide commentary in this thread and maybe on Discord through out the game. No reason for me to have a ton of Mod secrets (although I won't divulge exact alliance/threat values). I also don't have plans to share my sim at this point.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Seratiti

Ircher
Aronis
Reck
Felissan
Raybells
CaptMeme
Vash
Xofelf
Wooper
Aura

Tiawiti

IPS
Ani
Cephrir
Gamma
Selynee
Skitter
Pine
Micc
Menalque
Klick

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Time to do some advertising brb

I basically PMed the players from the first game...but I'd also like new blood too so tell your friends

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Who wants to find me three more Scummers so I can start working on episode 1???

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Funny you say that.

Also, I changed the rules to find idols. Weighted it so it is harder early on and gets easier with time and clues. Fucking someone found it anyway lol.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Welcome to the second season of Sim Survivor! Before me stands twenty Scummers, all here for the adventure of a life time, and the chance to be crowned Sole Survivor. Our tribes have been divided. You have your maps, head to camp!"

Seratiti Events

The 10 Scummers introduce themselves and begin building camp. This tribe is going to struggle with some of the physical aspects of camp building.
Ircher follows Aura around as she usefully begins collecting wood for camp. Aura doesn't mind the company despite Ircher not helping.
Aronis finds CaptMeme to be a meat head, as they disagree about how to build a shelter.
Reck and Xofelf try to talk strategy but find they are not on the same page.
Raybells feels that CaptMeme is being counter-productive as the tribe tries to build camp.
CaptMeme feeling stress about the camp building gets visibly frustrated with Vash who is doing literally nothing.
Raybells is frustrated that few people are helping around camp, and zones in on xofelf.
Wooper is jealous of Ircher hangng out with Aura.
Aura finds Xofelf's loitering suspicious and wonders if she is looking for an idol.
Felissan wows the tribe by producing fire without flint.

Tiawiti Events

The 10 castaways introduce themselves and begin building camp. The tribe seems to be working well early.
IPS and Klick hit it off while tying together leaf fronds.
Cephrir and Menalque work together gathering wood for the camp.
Gamma and Selynee butt heads over building the firepit.
Skitter tries to get Menalque to help her with cleaning up the area around camp, but Menalque is busy doing something else.
Pine doesn't trust how friendly IPS is being towards everyone.
Micc helps out Selynee with the firepit situation.
Skitter asks for Klick to help her with the cleaning but Klick blows her off.
No one is able to produce fire.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #1 - Block It Out!

Each tribe will send five teams of two into the water to retrieve large crates with different colored sides. Each crate is set out further and further in the water. Once all five crates are retrieved the tribe must stack the crates in a column, so that each side is a uniform color (red, blue, yellow, green). The first tribe to solve it wins immunity.

- Both tribes send out their first pair in the water, CaptMeme and Reck head out for Seratiti against Menalque and Ani.
- CaptMeme races out ahead and retrieves the last block on his own. Menalque and Ani retrieve theirs and begin pulling it back to shore.
- CaptMeme and Reck do get their block to the beach first, sending out Felissan and Aronis. Menalque and Ani arrive soon after sending out Gamma and Klick.
- With both pairs racing, Gamma and Klick get ahead on the return trip. They send out their 3rd team first.
- Cephrir and IPS head out to retrieve the next block. Vash and Raybells head out next for Seratiti.
- The gap between the two teams increase as Tiawiti is the first to send out their fourth pair, Selynee and Skitter. They are on their way back by the time Aura and Aronis head out to retrieve a block.
- Tiawiti's last pair Pine and Micc head out to retrieve the last block. They are on the way back by the time Seratiti sends out their final pair, Wooper and Xofelf.
- Tiawiti begins trying to build the tower. Selynee takes charge of setting up the tower.
- Tiawiti correctly stacks their first two blocks by the time Xofelf and Wooper return.
- Tiawiti gets their third block, and Seratiti has the first two set, gaining ground.
- Tiawiti gets the fourth block, and Seratiti gets the third block.
- Menalque and Gamma team to lift the last block in place. T-Probst comes to check and they've done it!
- Tiawiti wins immunity! They are safe from tribal council tonight, and earn fire in the form of flint!
- Seratiti is going to tribal council, where the first person will be voted out.

Tiawiti Camp Life

Selynee is praised for her leadership on the puzzle while the tribe is lucky Klick didn't cost them.
Klick does redeem himself by producing a fire with the flint.
There is a hidden immunity idol near camp....IPS finds the hidden immunity idol!
Ani feels that Selynee is proving to be an early threat after the challenge.
Menalque and Cephrir chill together in the shelter the tribe worked hard to build.
Gamma thinks Klick's poor performance means there is a target on his back now.
Pine hangs out with Selynee as they talk about the challenge again.
Skitter apologizes to Menalque for their issues at camp the other day.
Ani says he appreciates Klick for starting the fire.
Pine and Skitter get to know one another while fetching water from the well.
The tribe settles in for an uneventful night.

Seratiti Camp Life

The tribe is down on the challenge, Aronis really cost them, and CaptMeme was the standout.
There is a hidden immunity idol near camp....no one finds the idol.
Felissan feels Aronis is being sneaky in the way he is speaking to others.
Reck thanks CaptMeme for helping him in the challenge.
Ircher too was impressed with CaptMeme and lets him know about it.
Vash and Raybells talk about the vote tonight, seem to be on the same page.
Wooper and Aura catch up about the challenge and agree that others did worse than them.
The tribe heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #1

The tribe is not feeling well with how the camp was built, although they appreciate having fire.
Vash mentions how he talked with others about not being the target and the tribe groans.
Wooper tells a funny joke to break the tension of tribal council.
Vash continues to talk up the vote during tribal and it isn't going over well.
Reck says the tribe will rebound, this just wasn't their day.

Voting

"You sucked in the challenge, ain't nothing to it." - Xofelf
"You are sneaky and have to go." - Aronis

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay. Once the votes are read the decision is final, and person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Spoiler: First Vote
Aronis

Spoiler: Second Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Third Vote
Aronis

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Aronis

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
Aronis

Spoiler: Eighth Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Ninth Vote
Xofelf

Spoiler: Tenth Vote
Xofelf

The 1st Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Xofelf

With 6 votes that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown
Reason: This tribe did not start off well, having trouble with camp life stats, and before the immunity challenge there was a clear target, CaptMeme. Overall the tribe had a poor beginning with a ton of negative interactions. Super bad luck for xofelf since she has a slightly higher chance for good ones, it just didn't work out. CaptMeme recovered well after the challenge though and fell off the radar. Aronis and Xofelf came in with the same threat levels. Aronis did poorly in the challenge and had bad interactions. Unfortunately for Xofelf, she had three enemies to Aronis' two, and her enemies had allies whom deferred to her enemies. Ircher, Felissan, and CaptMeme dissented on Aronis because they don't like him.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

My revenge dreams?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

We are doing this in T-Bone's time so approximately twice a week.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

#tonighthype

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE 2

Reward Challenge Duel

Tiawiti gets their first look at Seratiti, Xofelf voted out of the last tribal council.
Today's duel is for fishing gear and based in part, on Will.
Tiawiti selects Menalque to face Aura.
In a surprisingly close challenge, Aura wins the reward!
Seratiti sends Menalque to exile.

Seratiti Events

Aura is praised for winning the challenge.
With aid of the fishing gear, CaptMeme is able to catch some fish!
Ircher and CaptMeme are talking about the vote and Ircher blames CaptMeme for being on the wrong side of things.
Aronis thanks Vash for not voting him out last night.
Reck comments about Aura's surprising performance at the challenge to which she takes a little offense.
Felissan continues to struggle to see the value Ircher has in this tribe.
Raybells gives Felissan a hand with some chores to which she is grateful.
CaptMeme thinks Felissan is getting too bossy when it comes to camp chores.
Vash and Raybells go clam hunting together and talk strategy.
Wooper finds Ircher to be especially shady today.
Aura and Felissan talk about preparing some of the fish that was caught.

Tiawiti Events

Menalque is away at exile island. He finds a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
Ani and Micc work on gathering more wood for the fire together.
Cephrir is wondering if Gamma is too much of a threat to keep around.
Selynee spies Gamma in the woods by himself, perhaps looking for an idol?
Selynee comes back to camp and lets IPS know she caught someone looking for the idol.
Pine and Skitter are thinking about potential votes if they lose immunity.
Pine wonders if Cephrir is too much of a physical threat to keep around.
Klick sees Pine down the beach by himself and assumes Pine is looking for an idol.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #2 - Rock Your Boat

The tribe must work together to assemble a boat out of heavy puzzle pieces. They will then use the boat to race out and around a series of bouys. They then must drag their boat back up the beach and onto their tribe mat. The first tribe to do this wins immunity.

- Menalque rejoins his tribe from exile.
- One member of Tiawiti must sit out....Ani will sit out of the challenge.
- The race begins as Tiawiti begins tugging around their boat pieces to try and put them together.
- Seratiti starts moving boat pieces while Reck and Aronis draw the puzzle pieces in the sand.
- Tiawiti is steadily putting the boat together. Over at Seratiti, the tribe suddenly figures out the boat puzzle and begin to scramble to put it together.
- Seratiti gets their boat together and start dragging it into the water. Tiawiti is not far behind.
- Both tribes are even as they get around the first bouy. Tiawiti pulls slightly ahead with their superior rowing.
- As they round the last bouy, Tiawiti pulls ahead. However they discover that they were hasty in puzzle assembling and have been taking on water.
- Seratiti catches up as Tiawiti has to spend energy bailing water. Cephrir and Menalque jump out of the boat to try and swim it to shore.
- Seratiti lands the boat. They begin dragging it up to their mat.
- Tiawiti gets the boat in shallow water and flips it so they can empty the water and drag the boat.
- Seratiti gets the idea to break the boat in half to make it eaiser to drag up the beach. CaptMeme drags half the boat nearly himself while his tribemates team up on the other half.
- Tiawiti are catching up quickly, but they are exhuasted and it is too late. Seratiti has their boat back on their tribe mat!
- Seratiti wins immunity! Tiawiti will be attending their first tribal council tonight!

Seratiti Events

CaptMeme is praised for his clutch challenge performance, although Wooper almost messed it all up.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...no one finds the idol.
Ircher makes a very open note to the tribe just how dominant CaptMeme is at challenges.
Aronis clears the air a bit with Felissan to her satisfaction.
Reck starts spreading rumors about needing to get Wooper out.
Raybells and Aura share in the relief of being safe from tribal council tonight.
Felissan is starting to look at CaptMeme as too much of a threat.
Vash lets Ircher know he didn't appreciate the shade Ircher was throwing around earlier.
Wooper reminds the tribe that his struggles in the challenge didn't cost them like Aronis did last time.
Aura reassures Wooper and tells him to chill out.
The tribe settles in for an uneventful night.

Tiawiti Events

Menalque is thanked for his great play in the challenge even as Skitter and Klick cost the tribe with their weakness.
Ani improves his spot with Klick by making him not feel so bad about the challenge.
Cephrir feels like IPS is hiding something.
Gamma hangs out with Ani to make a case for teaming up tonight.
Skitter and Menalque talk about the vote, but Skitter is very coy about her plans.
Micc talks to Pine about the vote but their conversation goes nowhere.
Menalque wonders why IPS feels good about tribal council tonight, finds it concerning.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #56 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #2

The tribe all grabs fire and takes their seats. Overall the tribe seem like they don't have much of a plan yet.
IPS makes a point about him feeling comfortable while trying to say he is comfortable with the tribe instead.
Gamma says he speaks for the tribe when he says they don't belong here, and it was a fluke.
Pine brings up the topic of hidden immunity idols, which makes the tribe nervous.
Selynee says that while tonight will be hard, they will make the most of it and come out stronger.

Voting

"You're sneaky and I don't like you. Like I said, tribe will be better off after this." - Selynee
"Something is really odd with you, so you gotta go." - Menalque
"Sorry man, you don't even know it, but you're gone." - Klick

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so."

"T-Probst. Hold up. Just a feeling."

IPS digs through his bags and pulls out an idol. The tribe looks around in shock.

"This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against IPS do not count. I will read the votes, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately."

IPS
DOES NOT COUNT

IPS
DOES NOT COUNT

IPS
DOES NOT COUNT

IPS
DOES NOT COUNT

Gamma

Pine

Pine

Pine

Pine

Pine

The Second Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Pine

With 5 votes that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Reason: This was an interesting one, as four people entered into tribal council in danger of votes. IPS and Pine had bad tribal council performances and that put them in the top tier. IPS knew he was in danger going in, and he was playing the idol tonight no matter what. Pine had a poor performance at tribal, didn't have a great episode, and secretly Klick really hated him and Pine never knew (one-sided relationships!). Cephrir and Menalque have poor relationships with IPS and dissented, Skitter's allies preferred IPS. Selynee despite her big talk at tribal, really liked both IPS and Pine, and really hates Gamma who was at risk of votes tonight entering tribal, and that was her plan going in, even if everyone else changed. Had Gamma not been a possibility tonight, Selynee would have voted with one of her allies instead.

NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR...WE DO MATH

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE 3

Reward Challenge

Seratiti getting their first look at Tiawiti...Pine voted out at the last tribal council.
Just kidding about the reward today. DROP YOUR BUFFS. We are picking new tribes.
T-Probst walks around with a plate with bambo sticks.
The castaways break the bamboo sticks to reveal the colors of their new buffs.

Spoiler: Tribe Swap
New Seratiti

Ircher
Reck
CaptMeme
Cephrir
Menalque
Klick

New Tiawiti

Aronis
Wooper
Gamma
Selynee
Skitter
Micc

Rochini

Felissan
Raybells
Vash
Aura
IPS
Animorph

Time for each tribe to return to their new camps, and for Rochini...start anew.

Rochini Events

The tribe arrives to a barren camp and must start all over.
Felissan takes the lead in building the camp, and Vash sits on his hands exhuasted.
Felissan, Raybells, Vash, and Aura quickly make a Core 4 alliance, promising to go all the way.
Ani tries to make inroads with Felissan, but she brushes him off.
Raybells and IPS work together on some shelter building.
Aura and Raybells are relieved at their good fortune in the swap.
Ani and IPS talk about doing their best in challenges so they can avoid tribal council.

Seratiti Events

Ircher, Reck, and CaptMeme welcome the others to the camp. The former Seratiti offer to help bring the camp up to Tiawiti standards.
Ircher asks Reck if they could talk about staying Sera Strong if they go to a vote.
Menalque and Cephrir have a frank talk about someone needing to flip on their original tribe if they go to a vote.
CaptMeme approaches Menalque and says he thinks us buff dudes should stick together.
Klick's eagerness to improve the camp rubs Reck the wrong way.

Tiawiti Events

The original Tiawiti welcome Aronis and Wooper to camp, and they are a little impressed by how much better this camp is.
Aronis and Wooper quickly decide by themselves that there is no such thing as Sera Strong here.
Wooper tries to approach Gamma for game talk, but he doesn't want to talk.
Gamma and Skitter talk as neither feel close to the original Tia group.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #3 - Great Falls of Fire

The tribes will begin on a floating platform in the ocean, 25 feet high. One at a time, castaways will either have to jump from this high perch or slide down a cargo net. They will each have to retrieve a bag of balls tied to a buoy before rallying at the tribe mat on shore. Once all castaways have made it to the tribe mat with the bags of balls, one castaway will have to untie the bags and use the balls to knock down targets. The first two tribes to finish win immunity. Additionally the winning tribe gets blankets.

- Menalque and Wooper throw caution to the wind and jump down from the perch while Vash slides down the cargo net for his tribe.
- Menalque races out and gets a bag of balls first, with Wooper and Vash trailing. Menalque gets to the tribe mat just as the other two get to the bouy and Klick jumps from the perch for his tribe.
- Wooper is next to arrive sending Gamma sliding down the cargo net.
- Klick gets to the bouy and Vash finishes sending Raybells sliding down the cargo net.
- Klick finishes and Reck slides down the cargo net. Gamma finishes and sends Micc out.
- Raybells finishes sending Ani carefully down the cargo net. Micc closes the gap a bit on Reck who struggled in the water. Reck gets to his mat just as Micc hits the beach. Ircher is next to slide down the cargo net. Soon after Skitter hits the water.
- Ani finishes finally and sends Felissan carefully down the cargo net. Ircher struggles in the water but gets to the beach, with Skitter on his heels.
- CaptMeme is in the water for his tribe after carefully going down the cargo net. Selynee carefully heads down for her tribe.
- CaptMeme quickly retrieves his balls and gets to the beach just as Aura heads out for her team. Cephrir is the final Seratiti member in the water, carefully getting down the cargo net.
- Selynee finishes and Aronis is last to go, slowly going down the cargo net and into the water. Cephrir gets to the beach as Aura does. Cephrir joins his tribe but IPS is the last to head out for balls.
- Klick and Cephrir untie the bags of balls and begin throwing them at the targets. Klick easily knocks down the nearest target to score for his tribe.
- Aronis and IPS struggle in the water, giving Seratiti plenty of time to knock a few targets down. Aronis finally makes it to the beach, and he and Micc get to work on the balls.
- IPS makes it to the beach and Rochini finally get Felissan and Aura working on untying the bags of balls.
- Klick continues to shine knocking down targets with Cephrir. Klick tosses a ball at the final target...and hits it!
- Seratiti wins Immunity and reward! One more tribe will win immunity here.
- Aronis makes quick work of some of the targets, but Felissan and Aura fight back. Micc hits a few targets as well.
- Aura and Felissan get even with Aronis and Micc with only a few targets remaining between both tribes.
- Felissan and Aura pull ahead as Felissan launches at the last target...and she misses! Opens up an opportunity for Aronis...who knocks down the last target! Tiawiti wins Immunity!
- Rochini will be facing tribal council tonight!

Seratiti Events

Klick is praised for his clutch challenge performance start to finish, although Reck and Ircher struggled and it showed.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp....no one finds the idol.
Ircher apologizes to Cephrir for his struggles in the challenge, but Cephrir reassures him because the tribe did so well.
CaptMeme finds it refreshing to have some other physical help on the tribe like Cephrir.
Cephrir makes plans to isolate Reck from his former tribemates.
Menalque too thinks Reck is the weak link and they might be able to get him if they have to go to tribal.
Seratiti settles in for a comfortable yet uneventful night.

Tiawtiti Events

Gamma is praised for his steadiness in the challenge, though Selynee could have put in more effort.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...no one finds the idol.
Aronis feels the pressure of being in the minority and blames Micc for it.
Wooper tries to talk about how much of a threat Gamma is after the challenge, but he has none of it.
Gamma and Skitter bond on the beach, feeling like they should stick together in the game.
Micc pulls Aronis aside and makes a deal not to target him first if they go to tribal.
Tiawiti settles in for an uneventful evening.

Rochini Events

Felissan is the only one not to struggle in this challenge, and IPS and Vash share much of the blame.
Aura and Felissan talk strategy, and feel very good about tonight.
Raybells offers IPS a secret alliance to keep him safe at the vote, to which IPS is onboard. Raybells lets Vash in on the plan to steer the vote away from IPS.
Aura and Vash talk about the plan tonight to get on the same page.
IPS and Ani discuss their strategy tonight, but Ani feels a bit wary of how IPS is acting.
The tribe head out to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #65 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #3

T-Probst asks if there is clear tribe lines following the swap and Aura foolishly admits there is.
Vash says he feels like they are a close tribe and hate that they are here.
Felissan says that she feels close to everyone in the tribe, and the vote will be hard.

Voting

"I hope everyone sees you for the threat you are." - Ani
"Sorry dude, I had no choice." - IPS

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay. Once the votes are read the decision is final, and person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Felissan

Ani

Ani

Ani

Ani

Ani

The Third Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Ani

Reason: Ani completely got screwed by the tribe swap, no doubt about it. A couple things happened. Ani was in a great position in original Seratiti, but sadly swapped onto a tribe with no allies. What's worse, the former Tiawiti four were already inter allied with one another, there was just no way to break through. Ani didn't even had a bad game, IPS just had a stronger social game and the margins were so small. IPS had a threat of 0, and Ani had a threat of 1, and that's it. It'll be interesting to see what this tribe does if it loses again, because IPS has made inroads and could be officially added to the alliance next episode.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #68 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Very interesting right now. Collectively Seratiti and Tiawiti each have 14 threat among them. Rochini has 0. Never seen that before.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

hype?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by T-Bone »

SHOTS FIRED

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #85 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE 4

Reward Challenge Duel

Seratiti and Tiawiti get their first look at Rochini, Animorph voted out of the last tribal council.
This challenge will be based in part of General skills.
Klick, Aronis, and Felissan step up for their tribes.
After a tough challenge, Felissan comes out on top and wins reward for her tribe!
Reck and Skitter are sent to exile from their tribes.

Seratiti Events

The tribe returns without Reck, who finds a clue to the hidden immunity idol while on exile.
Ircher and CaptMeme talk about cooling down their hostility a bit.
CaptMeme begins spreading rumors of Klick throwing the reward challenge to try and get sent to exile.
Cephrir and Menalque talk strategy to break the deadlock if they go to tribal.
Klick thinks Menalque is spending too much time socializing with the former Seratiti tribes.

Tiawiti Events

The tribe returns without Skitter, who finds a clue to the hidden immunity idol while on exile.
Aronis and Micc work on some camp chores together and talk about some votes.
Micc goes to Wooper after to also talk votes in a reverse conversation.
Selynee and Aronis talk about the upcoming challenge.
Gamma asks Micc why he has been running around to old Sera all day but Micc brushes him off.

Rochini Events

The tribe enjoys their reward thanks to Felissan.
With Felissan in the lead, the Core 4 alliance officially adds IPS to the group (Core 5!). They spend the rest of the day celebrating.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #86 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #4 - Blind Leading the Blind

One tribe member will act as the caller to the rest of the tribe. The remaining tribe members will be tied up in pairs and blindfolded. The caller will direct the pairs to retrieve hanging bundles of wooden fish distributed on the course. Once all 6 bundles are retrieved, the caller will direct their tribe to hang the fish in order from 1-18. The first two tribes to do this win immunity. The first tribe to finish also receives peanut butter and jelly to take back to camp.

- Seratiti and Tiawiti have an extra member, CaptMeme and Micc will sit out respectively.
- The callers for Seratiti, Tiawiti, and Rochini are Reck, Skitter, and IPS respectively.
- Seratiti's pairs are Cephrir/Ircher, Klick/Menalque, Tiawiti's are Wooper/Selynee, Aronis/Gamma, and Rochini's pairs are Aura/Raybells, Felissan/Vash.
- IPS expectly calls out Felissan/Vash to locate the first bag of fish.
- Reck and Skitter get their first bags as well.
- IPS remains in the lead, effectively using his other pair to retrieve the second bag.
- IPS has one of his pairs grab the 3rd bag while the other tribes get their second.
- Rochini's lead increases with Seratiti and Tiawiti are neck and neck with bag retrival.
- Rochini retrieves their final bag as IPS directs them on opening the bag. Seratiti and Tiawiti retrive their fifth.
- Seratiti and Tiawiti start untying bags while Rochini starts hanging fish. IPS takes control of Vash to start hanging finish.
- Reck shouts at his tribemates to start hanging fish based on what they are holding and Skitter does the same.
- Rochini's strategy works as IPS directs his tribemates to hand the fish to Vash to hang. They blow through this challenge and win tribal immunity and reward!
- Reck and Skitter frantically shout instructions as their tribemates as they continue to hang fish in order.
- Tiawiti takes a lead as they head into the last few fish. Skitter's voice strains from shouting, and Aronis has the last fish.
- Reck at the last moment changes up his strategy and has the tribe hand the fish one by one to Ircher.
- Both tribes race to hang the last fish...Reck and Skitter start jumping up and down in victory!
- But it is Ircher who hangs the last fish first! Seratiti wins tribal immunity!
Tiawiti will be heading to tribal council tonight!

Rochini Events

IPS is praised for his challenge performance, and everyone performed admirably.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near the camp...Raybells stumbles upon the hidden immunity idol!
Aura and Felissan celebrate together by going ham on some PB&J sandwiches.
IPS glances at Raybells suspiciously coming back from a walk in the woods but doesn't say anything.
Vash also sees Raybells come back from a walk by himself and asks what's up, but Raybells says he was just taking a walk to blow off steam from the challenge.
IPS later let's Raybells know his disappearance was a little suspicious, but that everything is cool.
The tribe settles in for an uneventful evening.

Seratiti Events

Reck was praised for his clutch challenge performance, although the tribe had to drag Menalque along.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...no one finds the hidden immunity idol.
Klick is frustrated with Ircher over the end of the challenge, which Ircher is upset by since he did win the challenge.
Reck and CaptMeme talk about their plan to distance themselves in the challenge working to perfection.
Menalque is not appreciative of Klick throwing around shade over a challenge they won.
CaptMeme sees Klick taking some heat at camp and lets him know he won't pile on.

Tiawiti Events

Skitter was praised by her challenge performance and the tribe feels Gamma failed them in the challenge.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...Selynee finds the hidden immunity idol!
Aronis voices his disagreement with Micc sitting out, thinks he should have played.
Gamma thinks Selynee has been out idol hunting.
Micc and Selynee talk about the plan tonight and think they can keep it simple.
Skitter wonders to Micc why they haven't talked much today, and finds Micc a bit evasive.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #87 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #4

The tribe is feeling tense heading into the tribal council area.
T-Probst asks if the old tribe divisions are still there and Micc says he thinks so.
Skitter disagrees says they won a challenge together, they are more unified then when they first merged.
The tribe feels good about Skitter's challenge performance and doesn't blame her for the loss.
The tribe is generally satisfied with Micc's performances despite sitting out the challenge.

Voting

"I didn't trust you before, so I'm fine letting you go." - Aronis
"This isn't what I wanted, but I gotta stay in the game." - Wooper

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so. Once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Wooper

Wooper

Wooper

Gamma

Gamma

Gamma

The Fourth Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

TIE!

Well then.

CLIFFHANGER: TO BE CONTINUED. DO WE GO TO ROCKS????

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #91 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

So, I have not yet resolved this, and it can go either way. Most of the bots are locked in, but one bot can change their vote. (I might need to add voting rules in sign ups in the future)

If you were one of the players in this situation, would you change your vote or let it go to rocks?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #94 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by T-Bone »

One in four chance you go home in rocks

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #112 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #4 Part 2

The tribe weighs the merits of voting Wooper and Gamma
Selynee reminds the tribe the risk they take if they go to rocks.
Gamma and Wooper will not vote. If we remain at a tie, the tribe will draw rocks.

Voting

"I hope this was the right move." - Selynee
"Can't believe what happened, this should have been an easy vote." Skitter

"I will read the votes."

Wooper

Gamma

Wooper

Gamma

TIE!

Spoiler: ROCKS!
"It is time to draw rocks. Wooper, Gamma, you have immunity from this process. Everyone else will take a rock from this bag and close it inside their fist. Then I will ask you to reveal the rocks. The person with the white colored rock will be eliminated. Okay everyone select a rock. Now hold out your rocks...

Now reveal your rocks!

Oh no. Micc has the white rock! The tribe has spoken.

Micc

Reason: You would think this would have been an easy one with original Tiawiti outnumbering Seratiti, but sadly they had major trust issues, especially between Gamma ans Selynee. Aronis and Wooper weren't on the same page either, so they couldn't take advantage. Selynee and Micc turned on Gamma and Skitter with the vote while Aronis and Wooper split their allegiances. It might have been different had Aronis had higher threat but he was able to knock himself out of vote range. Because of everyone having relationships with Gamma and Wooper, no one was able to switch their votes and we went to ROCKS. Sadly, that is where Micc met his demise.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #116 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

Is Reck next???

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #121 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

Wooper can't come with Gamma, Gamma hates Wooper just as much as Selynee

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #125 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

EPISODE HYPE

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #126 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 5

Tiawiti Events

Tribe is still shell shocked from going to rocks at tribal.
Aronis pulls Selynee aside and asks why he wasn't let in on the plan to flip the vote against Gamma.
Skitter feels blindsided by Selynee and dissolves the original Tiawiti alliance for good.
Wooper feels vulnerable with Skitter still around to potentially vote him out.

Seratiti Events

Ircher is looking at Menalque's strength as a threat now before the merge.
Menalque is thinking that he could flip the tribe against Reck if they lose a challenge.
Klick asks Menalque if he would consider putting aside their beef so they don't lose the numbers.

Rochini Events

Felissan taks Vash fishing to show him how it is done.
IPS joins in on the fun because this is a drama free tribe right now.

Immunity Challenge #5 - Temple Transfer

The castaways will be playing a giant game of Tower of Hanoi, in which they must take a fully assembled tower from the first platform, and reassemble it on the third platform. The tower pieces are heavy, and only smaller pieces will fit on top of larger pieces. The first tribe to assemble their tower wins immunity, and both losing tribes will go to tribal council.

- Rochini and Seratiti get a fresh look at Tiawiti, Micc eliminated at the last tribal council.
- Seratiti has one extra member, Reck will sit out of this challenge.
- All three tribes begin by removing the top section and moving it to the third platform. All three take the next section and move it to the second. All three tribes continue to separate the tower in roughly the same way. Seratiti take a slight lead as they are able to move the pieces faster than Tiawiti and Rochini.
- Rochini works well to move the pieces while CaptMeme and Menalque do most of the lifting for Seratiti. Tiawiti works together but they are exhausted.
- Seratiti stops to argue about moving pieces, allowing Rochini to slowly catch up and over take them.
- Rochini's careful and methodical approach starts to pay off as they place the base of the tower on the third platform!
- Tiawiti stops to try and copy what Rochini are doing. They change direction. Seratiti continues to try and move the tower their way, and they too get the base down.
- Tiawiti finally gets the base down as they continue to look over at Rochini's work.
- Seratiti begin moving faster as they start to understand the solution to the puzzle, pulling even with Tiawiti.
- Rochini however places the last piece on the tower! They jump up and down!
- Rochini wins immunity! They are safe from the vote tonight!
- Seratiti and Tiawiti are going to tribal council in that order!

Rochini Events

IPS is praised for his leadership in the challenge, although Raybells struggled a bit.
Felissan reassures Raybells that his challenge performance didn't matter.
Vash and Aura celebrate another victory together!
Aura wonders though if IPS is getting too close to their alliance.
IPS overhears this conversation and asks Aura what she means, but she blushes and doesn't give a straight answer.

Seratiti Events

CaptMeme is praised for his challenge performance, and Klick once again struggled.
There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...Reck finds the hidden immunity idol!
Klick spies Reck coming out from the woods and asks him what he was doing, and Reck lies about taking a leak and tells Klick to stop being nosy.
Reck tells CaptMeme they are safe tonight, and they can make a move instead of worrying about the vote.
Klick tells Menalque they have to stay Tiawiti strong, and says he won't vote for Menalque if he won't vote for him.
The tribe packs up for tribal council.

Tiawiti Events

Wooper is praised for his challenge performance while Aronis clearly cost them.
Aronis asks Selynee what the plan is, but she is noncommital.
Wooper tries to pull Selynee aside to ask about the votes but she has disappeared.
Skitter and Gamma talk about solidfying their partnership and getting someone else out.
The tribe packs up for triabl council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #127 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #5 - Seratiti

The tribe has a nervous energy entering tribal council.
The tribe feels Reck is a joy around camp.
The tribe is not impressed with Menalque's attempt at the tower puzzle.
Ircher makes a note about challenges that resonates with the tribe.

Voting

"You went against me and that sealed your fate." - Reck
"I tried, I really did, but you're done." - Klick

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Reck

Menalque

Menalque

Menalque

Menalque

Menalque

The Fifth Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Menalque

Spoiler: Breakdown Pt 1
Reason: What was shaping up to be a tough vote ended up straight forward at the end thanks to a poor tribal council roll for Menalque. Klick and Reck were in danger, but they had good rolls. Klick to his credit did a lot to work his way out of danger, first by patching things up with Menalque completely, and then lowering his threat enough. Menalque's threat was so high that close ally Cephrir had no choice but to vote him to save himself from being in the minority. This hurts him a little less than had he voted for Reck.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #6 - Tiawiti

The tribe enters the council area ready to explode.
The tribe thinks that Selynee was tough in the challenge today.
They also think Aronis may not have the mental toughness for this game.
Wooper confesses he is still angry about last tribal council.
Skitter praises the idea of needing tribe unity after this vote so they stop coming here.

Voting

"It's either you or me, hopefully you." - Wooper
"I tried, but this was never going to work out." - Aronis

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Selynee raises her hand, stands up and hands T-Probst an idol.

"I have a bad feeling T." Selynee returns to her seat. This is a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Selynee will not count.

Wooper

Aronis

Wooper

Wooper

Wooper

The Sixth Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Wooper

With 4 votes that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown Pt 2
Reason: Obviously Wooper was still in trouble following last tribal council. Unlike Gamma, he couldn't get it together. Micc being eliminated via rocks helped Gamma a bit, but he also made solid moves and allowed others to make poor moves. Selynee had a terrible episode and entered in tribal council with the highest threat, and so she had to play her idol. Aronis and Wooper were also high threats, but Wooper ended up going over the top with his poor relationships. Wooper disliked Aronis more than Selynee, so that's why he voted there.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #134 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tonight, tonight. A new episode! Who will be voted out???

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #136 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 6

Reward Challenge

Rochini gets a look at Seratiti and Tiawiti, Menalque and Wooper voted out at last tribal council.
Seems like a good spot to DROP YOUR BUFFS. We are picking new tribes.
T-Probst hands out bamboo sticks. We will swap back to two tribes. Rochini is no more.
The castaways reveal their new buffs.

New Seratiti

Reck
CaptMeme
Klick
Gamma
Skitter
Aura
IPS

New Tiawiti

Ircher
Cephrir
Aronis
Selynee
Felissan
Raybells
Vash

Seratiti Events

The tribe returns to camp and starts camp life all over again.
IPS asks Reck to go off with him to talk, but Reck declines.
CaptMeme tries to recruit Gamma for some camp work, but Gamma feels offended by the thought.
Klick laughs at the situation and Gamma isn't happy about that either.
Gamma and Skitter solidfy their plan to go together till the end.
Skitter and IPS try to remise about their original turn in Seratiti, but realize they don't have anything in common.
Aura pulls Skitter aside and warns her how IPS wormed his way into the original Seratiti alliance they had at Rochini.
Klick and IPS go off in the woods, where Klick says he doesn't trust his former tribemates and IPS concurs.

Tiawiti Events

The tribe returns to camp with a nervous energy as they go about the rest of the day.
Selynee is annoyed that Ircher immediately takes a nap upon returning to camp.
Cephrir lays down next to Ircher and mentions how they are finally away from Reck and can play their own game.
Aronis mentions to Ircher he's a free agent and open to working.
Felissan and Raybells makes the observation that they could be in the minority if things go wrong and wonder what they would do if that happened.
Vash and Raybells walk through the woods thinking about how they might get in with the their new tribemates.
Vash asks Raybells about his conversation with Felissan, and Raybells says it was a little weird.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #137 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #6 - Nut Buster

Five castaways will hold onto a rope suspending a basket in the air. The remaining two castaways will attempt to shoot coconuts into the other tribe's basket in order to make it heavier. If a castaway lets go of the rope they are out of the challenge. First tribe to let go of the rope and drop the basket to the ground loses.

- Klick and Aura will shoot coconuts for Seratiti, and Aronis and Felissan will shoot coconuts for Seratiti.
- The game begins as Felissan drains a coconut into the basket. The four shooters are pretty effective at shooting the coconuts.
- Reck lets the rope slip from his grasp and is forced to sit down.
- Seratiti finds itself holding a few more coconuts with one less person as the game progresses.
- Vash drops the rope for his tribe citing his hands hurting.
- Tiawiti keeps a slim coconut lead as the two tribes continue to try and kept the basket up.
- The tribes start to let a little slack as the baskets gets heavier. IPS slips and falls letting go of the rope. His tribe slips closer to dropping the basket.
- Aronis and Felissan pick up the pace sensing a win.
- Suddenly Tiawiti begins slipping as their basket gets heavier.
- Seratiti dig their heels in as suddenly Ircher drops the rope. His tribemates begin sliding as the basket takes them down, and the basket hits the ground just like that!
- Seratiti wins immunity! Tiawiti will be going to tribal council tonight!

Seratiti Events

There is a new hidden immunity Idol hidden near camp...no one finds the immunity idol.
CaptMeme is praised for his clutch challenge performance, even though Reck completely gave up.
IPS brings some soaked cloths to CaptMeme to thank him for his performance.
Klick tries to have a conversation with Aura after the challenge, but Aura doesn't trust him because of old tribe lines.
Gamma points out to CaptMeme they made a great team during the challenge.
Aura apologizes to IPS about making him feel alienated at Rochini.

Tiawiti Events

There is a new hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...no one finds the hidden immunity idol.
The tribe praises Felissan for her efforts in the challenge, though Vash obviously screwed it.
Aronis asks Cephrir if they can work on getting the numbers, but Cephrir is wary of the request.
Selynee tries to ask Aronis what that was about, but Aronis just lies to her and says nothing.
Selynee coroberates with Cephrir about that conversation and leaves feeling disgusted.
Aronis asks Felissan about joining old Rochini, and Felissan says coldly that she'll think about it.
Selynee goes up to Raybells about the vote, and Raybells says he is unsure as to what is happening.
Ircher goes up to Vash and says they can make it easy if they work together and Vash is uncomfortable by the boldness of the request.
The tribe heads out to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #138 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #7

The tribe enters tribal council quietly.
T-Probst asks about old tribe lines, and the tribe thinks they are mostly intact.
Vash gets more heat for letting go of the rope saying his hands hurt, when some others on the tribe felt the same way but hung on.
Selynee shows off the burn marks on her hands, as she fought till the end to hold the rope.
The conversation redirects to Ircher who complained about the challenge loudly.
Ircher counters saying that at this point they should look at challenge threats like Felissan, which doesn't go over well.

Voting

"Either way, one of you is going, and that's alright." - Vash
"You barely got through on our old tribe, but tonight your time is up. Sorry." - Aronis

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Aronis

Selynee

Selynee

Selynee

Aronis

Aronis

Aronis

The Seventh Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Aronis

Reason: Aronis and Selynee didn't come out of Tiawiti on good terms, and they also came in with high threat numbers. They didn't get on the same page, and couldn't get on the same page with enough of the tribe. Still, these two ended up making separate allies and enemies among the tribe causing a split vote. Vash was the only player not connected to either player, and Selynee saved herself from him during tribal, sending Aronis home. Suddenly with Aronis gone, the fallout puts everyone else remaining on a more even playing field.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #141 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 7

Reward Challenge Duel

Seratiti getting their first look at Tiawiti, Aronis voted out last tribal council.
The reward challenge will be based in part on Strategy.
Tiawtiti selects Raybells to face Gamma.
Raybells defeats Gamma in the duel!
Tiawiti chooses to send Gamma to exile.

Seratiti Events

The tribe returns to camp without Gamma. Gamma finds a clue to the hidden immunity idol while on exile.
Klick and Aura walk to the water well where Klick makes the case that he isn't the biggest threat in the tribe.
Skitter asks IPS about some rumors about him, to which IPS does his best to dispell them.
Reck tries to get a read on Aura about her conversation with Klick, but it doesn't go well.
CaptMeme says he's uncomfortable with how little IPS is communicating with him.

Tiawiti Events

The tribe returns to camp enjoying the reward Raybells won for them.
Ircher and Felissan talk about the split vote plan coming together last night.
Cephrir wonders if Felissan is trying to move in on his alliance.
Cephrir goes up to Selynee, says it is them vs old Rochini, and Selynee agrees.
Felissan tries to apologize to Selynee for the split vote plan, says it was just about flushing out an idol, but Selynee isn't feeling it.
Raybells and Felissan talk about feeling the heat from the other half of the tribe, say they have to win this next challenge.
Vash and Raybells worry that they aren't making any friends on the other side, but agree they are a pair through and through.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #142 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #7 - Black Waters

The castaways will race out on a floating obstacle course, one at a time, until all six tribemates cross. Then five castaways one at a time will swim out to retrieve a submerged ring. Once all five are collected the remaining castaway will have to throw the rings onto a totem pole. First tribe to get al five rings on the totem pole wins immunity.

-Gamma returns from exile to re-join his tribe.
- Seratiti has one extra member, Reck will sit out of the challenge.
- CaptMeme races out ahead of Cephrir on the course first. He makes quick work of the floating obstacles, and Gamma hits the course.
- Cephrir finishes and Felissan hits the course. Gamma increases the lead as Klick hits the course.
- Selynee hits the course, as Klick finishes. The rest of Seratiti finish as Vash brings up the rear for Tiawiti.
- CaptMeme is the first to swim out for a ring. As he gets to the first ring Cephrir hits the water.
- CaptMeme dives down to untie a ring, but comes up back up empty. He goes down again as Cephrir gets to the first ring. He dives down.
- CaptMeme comes up again without the ring. He dives a third time as Cephrir comes up without the ring. Finally CaptMeme unties the ring and it pops up. He starts swimming back. Cephrir comes up and starts swimming back with a ring.
- Gamma hits the water, as does Selynee. Gamma swims out further for the last ring. He dives down to start untying. He pops up for air without the ring but then dives back down. Selynee arrives and dives down. Gamma pops up with the ring and starts swimming back, but so does Selynee! Selynee starts swimming back, and Gamma races past her.
- CaptMeme starts heading back out for another ring. He quickly gets to the second one. Raybells starts swimming out. CaptMeme once again struggles under the water, diving multiple times for the ring. Raybells gets to the ring just as CaptMeme comes up with one. He starts swimming back, and Raybells unties his ring on his first try!
- IPS heads out for Seratiti. Ircher heads out for Tiawiti. IPS gets to the third ring and dives down. He briefly pops up for air before diving down again. He gets the ring to pop up. IPS starts heading back just as Ircher gets to the post. He dives down and gets the ring untied.
- IPS put distance on them as CaptMeme goes out for a third turn. He gets to the post by the time Vash heads out for his tribe's final ring. CaptMeme dives and comes up empty. He treads water exhausted. He dives another time and still can't get the ring. CaptMeme decides to start swimming back without his ring.
- Gamma heads back out as Vash arrives at his post. He treads some water and then dives down. He comes up with the ring on the first try. Vash starts swimming back as Gamma reaches the post. He dives down, but doesn't get the ring. He dives down again, and comes up without the ring. He takes another deep breath and dives down...and finally releases the ring. He starts swimming back.
- Vash makes it back to his tribe with the last right. He stays in the water as his tribemates join him. Felissan will be throwing the rings, everyone else retriving. She begins tossing rings.
- Gamma makes it back, everyone but Klick joins him in the water. Klick begins tossing rings.
- Felissan scores her first ring! Then Klick scores his! Felissan than gets a second!
- Klick gets his second and Felissan her third! Then third and fourth!
- Klick gets his fourth ring as his tribe return his last ring to him. Felissan measures her toss and it lands!
- Tiawiti wins immunity! Seratiti is going to tribal council tonight!!

Tiawiti Events

There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp....Vash finds the hidden immunity idol!
The tribe praises Felissan for her clutch performance, although Ircher was a disappointment.
Ircher feels like he is unfairly being singled out when Vash took forever in the water.
Cephrir tells Ircher to calm down, they are in a good spot.
Selynee is also sick of Ircher's challenge performance and whining and lets those around camp know.
Raybells thinks Selynee is getting to be a loose cannon around camp.
Vash sticks up for Selynee, says the tribe still needs her for challenges.

Seratiti Events

There is a hidden immunity idol hidden near camp...Aura finds the hidden immunity idol!
Klick is praised for his challenge performance, and Gamma really let the tribe down.
IPS finds it ironic that Reck is talking about the challenge when he sat out.
CaptMeme finds Aura in the woods by herself, but talks to her about the challenge instead of questioning her.
Klick goes looking for IPS to talk about votes but can't find him.
Gamma points out that it was CaptMeme's poor strategy that really cost them the challenge.
Skitter thinks she sees Aura hiding something wrapped in cloth in her bag and eyes her suspiciously.
Reck tells Aura that the merge is around the corner and they have more options if they don't go against each other.
IPS runs up to Skitter and makes his case for the vote.
The tribe leaves for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #143 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #8

The tribe heads in feeling defeated after the challenge.
When talking about the challenge Klick incorrectly states something that didn't actually happen, making him look foolish.
Skitter defends allowing CaptMeme going multiple times, says she would have done worse.

Voting

"I know I'm in trouble, so I hope that people told me the truth." - Gamma
"I had a hard time deciding, but this makes the most sense for my game, sorry." - Aura

Reck

Klick

Reck

Klick

Reck

Klick

Klick

The Eighth Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2...

Klick

Reason: Very interesting tribal council. Gamma and Klick enter in with the highest threat with Reck and IPS not far behind. There was a version of this where Reck goes home in a 3-2-2 vote, that's how close it was. He is very much disliked by Klick and IPS, raising him a couple of votes, and Skitter was allied to Gamma, Klick, and IPS, all the other possible vote getters for her. In the end, Aura was the deciding vote. She didn't have a relationship with either person, so voted for the player with the highest threat, Klick. There was a version where CaptMeme and Aura would have voted Gamma instead, but luckily CaptMeme is allied with Reck and would vote with him rather than send an ally out. Reck also did not have the highest or second highest threat and thus did not play his idol.

By the way. Here comes THE MERGE.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #145 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

It's gonna be tough for the merged tribe. The Rochini alliance is a scary one. Probably the scariest alliance I've ever seen in my sims.

Here's how it is. We have three pairs, Reck/CaptMeme, Gamma/Skitter, and Ircher/Cephrir. Then Felissan, Raybells, and Vash make up the Rochini alliance...but could easily bring back either Aura, IPS, or both with some generous dice. If you had strong relationships on previous tribes, they don't go away completely.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #149 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Actually being the best in a tribal immunity challenge lowers your threat score.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #151 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

The score constantly goes up and down, and telling you at any given time would give away the game a bit I think. I could tell you what people had when they were voted out I suppose.

xofelf - 5
Pine - 4
Animorph - 1
Micc - 3 (rocks though)
Menalque - 6
Wooper - 9
Aronis - 6
Klick - 4

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #154 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 8

DROP YOUR BUFFS

Merged Tribe

Roserawiti

Reck
CaptMeme
Gamma
Skitter
Aura
IPS
Ircher
Cephrir
Selynee
Felissan
Raybells
Vash

Head out to camp.

Roserawiti Events

The tribe feasts on food and drink left at camp to celebrate the merge.
Reck tells his allies he is still mad that IPS tried to vote him out.
Skitter goes up to CaptMeme to talk about some strategy, but CaptMeme reminds her she tried to vote out his closest ally and isn't feeling trusting right now.
Felissan approaches Gamma to try and feel him out, but Gamma feels he would be at the bottom of whatever Felissan has going on at the moment.
Cephrir spies Skitter alone in the woods and asks her what she's doing, but she blows him off.
Aura tells Felissan she is relieved they are back together and tells Felissan Aura is still with them.
IPS and Gamma are talking at the beach about the numbers. Gamma asks if IPS is with them, and IPS says yes, but secretly isn't sure if he means it.
Ircher finds it concerning that Aura is spending a lot of time talking to Felissan today.
Cephrir and Ircher talk about what is going on around camp, and he tells him about Skitter possibly idol hunting in the woods.
Selynee and IPS are talking about the two tribes. Selynee asks if IPS is flipping with them, but IPS slips and says he isn't with Selynee.
Felissan, Raybells and Vash talk about their good fortune of having numbers at merge.
Vash says that Aura is on board to rejoin them, and they should feel comfortable at this point.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #155 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #8 - A Numbers Game

Castaways must race out across a 40 foot long balance obstacle course to retrieve four bags containing 25 wooden tiles each. If you fall off the balance course, you must go back to the beginning. Once all four bags are retrieved, castaways will have to put the titles in order from 1-100. First two to finish both win individual immunity.

- The tribe is excited at two people winning immunity today.
- T-Probst unveals the new immunity necklace.
- On go the castaways race out onto the balance course.
- Aura and Felissan race out to early leads as they start working on the first bags.
- CaptMeme is the first to lose his balance as he approaches the first bag. Gamma falls after him.
- Aura and Felissan continue on. Ircher and Vash fall. Half the tribe has retrieved their first bag.
- CaptMeme falls again, Cephrir falls shortly after retrieving. Gamma falls again, Ircher and Vash finally get their first bags.
- Aura and Felissan continue to lead the pack as they make their way to the third bag. Skitter is not far behind. They three women proceed to start making their way to their fourth bags.
- Gamma and CaptMeme are still working on their first bag. Vash and Ircher are on their second and everyone else is on their third.
- Aura and Felissan retrieve their last bags. Skitter retrieves her last bag but falls off the course. She races back to the beginning.
- Aura and Felissan start untying bags at their station. Most of the tribe reaches their 4th bag. Selynee, Cephrir, Reck, and IPS all fall and have to start back at the beginning.
- Skitter gets through the course and begins untying her bags. Raybells joins them up front.
- CaptMeme falls again while moving to his third bag. Ircher and Vash have both crawled to the 4th bag. Selynee, Cephrir, Reck, and IPS make it to their puzzle stations.
- Felissan and Aura start picking out tiles in order and place them on their tables.
- Ircher and Vash make it through the course and get to their tables. Gamma and CaptMeme continue to struggle on the balance beams.
- Raybells moves into a slight lead putting his first 10 or so tiles down. Vash has trouble untying his bag, and Ircher is stacking tiles instead of placing them.
- Raybells holds a slight lead over Felissan and Aura, but Selynee starts to make progress towards them. Reck, Skitter, and IPS are not far behind.
- Now that Vash has his bags untied he starts making quick progress on the tiles. Cephrir starts working on his tiles slowly. Gamma finally gets to his 4th bag and unties it, and CaptMeme, winded and trying to move fast makes another mistake on the balance beams.
- Selynee holds a slight lead at around 80 tiles with everyone else trailing her a bit. Ircher begins laying down his tiles quickly.
- Selynee picks up the pace with few tiles remaining and lays tile 100! She jumps up and down for T-Probst while some stop and look. T-Probst raises his arms. Selynee wins the first immunity! One more to go!
- Raybells, Felissan and Vash trail with about 70 tiles each, but Ircher is rapidly closing on them. As they get to 80 tiles Ircher furiously lays down his tiles in order taking them one stack at a time.
- As the three get to 90 Ircher races ahead with a stack of tiles and lays down the last 10! He calls for T-Probst who checks...and Ircher has done it! He wins immunity!

Roserawiti Events

Selynee is elated at having won immunity, knowing she was in danger tonight.
Reck and Felissan walk by the water well, to which Reck lies and says he doesn't view the Rochini alliance as the biggest threat and won't go against them, which Felissan appeciates.
CaptMeme talks about the struggles he had at the challenge today, but Raybells thinks CaptMeme threw it on purpose.
Vash tells his alliance that Gamma did the same thing and it was obvious.
Skitter tries to communicate with Vash and congratulate him on his strong challenge performance but Vash feels like Skitter is trying to paint a target on him.
Aura tries to ask Cephrir about the votes, but Cephrir doesn't trust that Aura is on his tribe's side.
IPS and Raybells talk about how they are solid once again in the Rochini alliance to both of their reliefs.
Reck and Ircher talk about working together again, with some others forming bigger alliances around them.
Skitter clears up with Cephrir about being along in the woods the other day, admits she was looking for an idol but didn't find it.
Selynee feels like she isn't being included by Felissan in old Tiawiti's plans tonight, and this makes her more wary of her.
Felissan and Raybells continue to confer on the plan.
Gamma gets wind of the rumors Vash is spreading about Gamma throwing the challenge.
The tribe packs up for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #156 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #9

T-Probst asks how important tribe lines are, and the tribe seems to think very.
Aura complains a bit how hard it is fitting 12 people on the same beach when only half that were living for most of the game.
CaptMeme admits he's been going so hard and that's why he sucked at the challenge today.
Selynee flaunts her immunity a bit, annoying the others on the tribe.
Felissan says that she thinks that the tribe is going to come together on this vote.

Voting

"The tribe needs to know that you are all a threat, hopefully they listened." - Gamma
"Here's to hoping everything goes to plan." - Skitter

Vash

Vash

Skitter

Skitter

Gamma

Gamma

Skitter

Skitter

Gamma

Gamma

Spoiler: Eleventh Vote
Gamma

Spoiler: Twelfth Vote
Gamma

The 9th Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2 and first member of our Jury...

Gamma

Reason: Selynee most likely would have been voted out here if not for her immunity win. With that, things opened up a bit. Skitter and Gamma, while they were great allies with one another, really struggled with the rest of the tribe and both entered in tied with a very high threat. The tribe split their votes based on preferences, and just a fw people disliked Gamma more. Skitter and Gamma voted Vash because no one else was close in threat, and they both disliked Vash and could vote together and elevate his threat a bit. Again, their preferred boot was Selynee, who wasn't possible. Rochini and Selynee voted together, the others preferred a Skitter boot over Gamma.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #159 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Skitter is in a super terrible spot now. It will take a miracle.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #161 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

No, he was just bad at it. Same with CaptMeme

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #163 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 9

Reward Challenge

The tribe will be split into two teams of 5 to complete in a challenged based part in strategy.
The Purple team is Skitter, Vash, CaptMeme, Aura, and Selynee. The Orange team is
Ircher, Reck, Raybells, Felissan, and IPS. Cephrir was not selected, and will be sent to exile.
The Orange team wins handedly and will go on a reward to a cabana bar.
The Purple team returns to camp empty handed.

Roserawiti Events

The purple team returns feeling defeated.
Skitter pulls CaptMeme aside and says she forgives him for voting for her last night. CaptMeme feels relief, but Skitter says in confessional she is 100% lying.
Vash and Skitter speak, and Skitter tells Vash she is sorry for voting for him, says no one told her the plan. Vash says he understands. Skitter once again in confessional confirms she is lying.
CaptMeme says he thinks Aura is gonna flip, and Aura tries to say no that last night was part of the plan, but they do have a fight in camp about it.
Selynee chimes in a bit during the fight and CaptMeme storms off.

Reward Crew

The crew feel really good about winning the reward and partake in tropical drinks and snack foods.
Ircher and Raybells share some pizza rolls and Ircher says he doesn't want to be against Raybells right now.
Reck and IPS make a point to steer clear of one another.
Felissan and IPS laugh it up as Felissan thanks IPS for sticking to the plan.
Raybells wonders if Felissan is too untouchable right now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #164 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge # 9 - A Price On Your Head

Each castaway will balance a pot filled with rice on their heads while standing on an elevated platform. At regular intervals more rice will be poured into the pot. If you step down or drop the pot of rice you lose. The last person standing wins individual immunity.

- Cephrir comes back from exile.
- After the castaways take their stations, T-Probst offers anyone who feels safe can step down and enjoy a reward of beer, soft drinks, and chicken wings instead of playing the challenge.
- Aura, IPS, Felissan, Raybells, and Vash opt to sit out of the challenge.
- The challenge begins with the remaining castaways balance the rice on their platforms.
- After 10 minutes more rice is poured into the pot. T-Probst then offers the next person to step down to get a BLT sandwich. Selynee decides to step down for it.
- After 20 minutes more rice is poured in the pot, and Cephrir lets the pot drop from his head.
- T-Probst offers another person to step down and get a whole apple pie. Ircher asks if his tribemates are good, and then steps down to get the pie.
- After 30 minutes more rice is poured into the pot. As Skitter tries to adjust she falls off the platform and drops her pot.
- CaptMeme looks rock solid while Reck continues to fidget in his spot.
- Reck asks CaptMeme if he can have it, saying they don't need to wreck their bodies anymore in this challenge. CaptMeme asks if any more temptations will be offered, but T-Probst says no. Reck says he doesn't think he'll ever get a chance to win another challenge. CaptMeme thinks on it, and then decides to step down from the platform, placing his pot of rice on the ground.
- Reck leaps out of his platform smashing the rice pot. Reck wins individual immunity! He is safe at tribal council tonight!

Roserawiti Events

Vash tries to tell Reck about their plan, but Reck says that now that he has immunity, he needs time to think.
Selynee apologizes to CaptMeme for after the reward challenge.
Skitter tells Felissan she has nowhere else to go, they could use her. Felissan says she'll think on it.
Aura quizes Vash about his conversation with Reck, but Vash says he doesn't know what Aura is talking about since the conversation went bad.
IPS mentions to Selynee about being on the same page, and Selynee appreciates the heads up.
Vash goes to Cephrir and tells him about the plan, Cephrir thanks Vash, but rolls his eyes to the camera after.
Vash and Selynee talk about the vote tonight, although Selynee notes that Vash is oddly telling people outside old Tiawiti about the plan, to which Vash shrugs.
Felissan asks Reck why he blew off Vash earlier, and Reck says that he just didn't want to be told what to do and tells Felissan he didn't mean anything by it.
Raybells mentions to Reck about voting together, saying if not, then a line will be drawn in the sand.
Vash lets Skitter know he's forgiven her for voting for him, says Skitter can vote the right way tonight if she wants.
The tribe heads out for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #165 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #10

The tribe congratulates Reck on his tough immunity win.
The tribe feels CaptMeme isn't making a lot of friends, although the tribe does view him as loveable anyway.
Felissan kinda says the quiet part out loud when she admits Rochini is a strong team.
Selynee does mention that not everyone was on Rochini, the tribe isn't controlled by them.

Voting

"Gotta get you out of the way, sorry." - Reck
"You should have worked with us." - Felissan

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Vash raises his hand. "One moment." He digs through his bag. "This would just make me feel better tonight."

This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Vash will not count. I'll read the votes.

Skitter

Selynee

Skitter

Selynee

Skitter

Selynee

Skitter

Selynee

Skitter

Selynee

Spoiler: Eleventh Vote
Skitter

The 10th Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2 and second member of our Jury...

Skitter

Reason: Skitter had a tough situation, she needed a ton of things to go right to survive...and they almost did. It ended up being a competitive vote because of Skitter's efforts, but it wasn't enough. Felissan, Raybells, Vash, and Ircher took a shot at Selynee instead because of the work Skitter did to try and save herself. Vash, also had a terrible episode, annoying a ton of people and raising his threat to be highest after Skitter/Selynee, and idol rules forced him to use it even though it wasn't necessary. You could interpret it as Vash falling apart after receiving votes last time and overcompensating. It's just the way the dice ended up but it is interesting none the less.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #170 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Except your beef boi CaptMemeBot

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #176 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I've been working on it, crazy week at work.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #179 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have part 1 of the next episode written. I'm shooting for tonight, tomorrow at the latest. It all depends on my workflow this afternoon.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #180 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 10

Reward Challenge

This challenge will be based in part on Mental.
Aura, Selynee, Ircher, CaptMeme, and Raybells are the Purple team.
Reck, IPS, Ceph, Vash, Felissan are the Orange team.
The Orange Team narrowly pull out the victory. They will be given an espresso and coffee bar back at camp.

Roserawiti Events

The Orange Team enjoy the comforts of the reward while the Purple team watch on in envy.
Reck munches on a scone while Ircher and he talk about the state of the tribe.
CaptMeme is a little jealous that Reck has won three challenges in a row, considering he gave up immunity to him.
Aura talks to Selynee over their lattes about staying strong with Tiawiti, but Selynee isn't really following the conversation since Aura wasn't with them before the merge.
Ircher congratulates IPS on the win and asks a little bit about IPS' thoughts on the game.
Cephrir tries to find out from Vash when and where he found his idol, but Vash is very cagey about explaining it.
Selynee is complaining about losing the reward, making Ircher very uncomfortable.
Raybells updates Ircher on things he found out, promises to keep Ircher distant but in the loop.
Felissan approaches Selynee to make the Tiawiti strong pitch to her, but Selynee rightly points out the vote splits are the previous tribal council.
Raybells councils Aura to calm down with her running around to the tribemates at the bottom.
CaptMeme lets Vash know that his name is being tossed around after the idol play last night, worrying Vash.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #181 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #10 - Going Coconuts

Each castaway must use sandbags in order to knock down a block wall depicting the survivor logo. Once the wall is knocked down the castaway must take the pieces and reassemble them on the platform they threw the sandbags from. First tribemate to assemble their puzzle wall together again wins.

- The game begins with castaways all tossing their sandbags.
- CaptMeme fires his sandbags fast and furious taking a lead in knocking down pats of the wall.
- Cephrir trails close behind with his sandbag tossing. We get a shot of Ircher throwing sandbags short of the wall.
- CaptMeme exausts all his sandbags and runs to retrieve some to continue throwing. Cephrir and Felissan soon exhaust theirs and go collect sandbags.
- Selynee, Aura, IPS, and Raybells finish tossing bags and go to collect more with about half the wall taken down.
- Reck brings up the rear tossing his last bag and goes to collect more. Vash is taking his time and still has sandbags with half the wall down.
- Cephrir and CaptMeme each take down their walls. They race out to start collecting the puzzle pieces.
- Felissan is right behind them as she takes down the last piece.
- Selynee takes down her last piece and races out. Suddenly Ircher knocks out a huge section of the wall taking down his remaining pieces.
- CaptMeme starts racing back and forth with his block pieces. Cephrir trails just behind but both get all their pieces near their stations.
- Vash knocks out a huge section having aimed for the bottom and races out to start collecting his pieces.
- Felissan and Selynee start working on their puzzle.
- Ircher decides to try and start assembling his puzzle as he brings back his pieces. Vash starts doing the same.
- Cephrir takes the lead seemingly assembling the bottom row of the puzzle. Selynee starts assembling pieces together in the dirt.
- Reck, Raybells, and IPS start working on the puzzle. Aura had to make multiple trips for sandbags and has fallen way behind.
- Ircher, Vash, and Selynee start making progress with their individual strategies while Cephrir maintains his slight lead.
- Vash and Ircher start seeing their strategies pay off as they both pull even with Cephrir. Vash gets ahead of Ircher as he starts feeling fatigued.
- Selynee now realizes her strategy is paying off as she starts adding large sections to the puzzle. Vash picks up the pace to try and stay even with her.
- Vash runs up with his last piece and accidentally knocks it and another out of place. Ircher tries to toss his last pieces on but they fall short. Cephrir has his last few pieces in hand, but they watch as Selynee places her final pieces all at once and jumps up and down. T-Probst races over...and declares Selynee the winner!
- Selynee wins individual immunity, is safe at the vote tonight!

Roserawiti Events

Selynee feels relief after another immunity win.
Felissan tries to ask Reck about targets but Reck says he is unsure now that Selynee has immunity. Felissan walks away and Reck snorts in her direction.
Ircher says he gets tired just watching CaptMeme brute force his way through challenges, gotta weaken him somehow.
Ircher mentions this to Aura, and CaptMeme wonders why the pair keep looking at him while whispering.
IPS and Felissan are talking and Felissan mentions how she isn't trying her best in challenges to keep the target off of her, which makes IPS wonder a bit.
Raybells and Ircher are walking alone in the woods, they make a secret pact that they promise not to their their other allies about.
Cephrir walks behind Aura as she is having a conversation with Felissan, and they both wonder if Cephrir is eavsdropping.
Selynee goes to Reck and lets him know that she's worried about her old Tiawiti tribemates, and they talk about some supicisions together.
Raybells sees Reck talking with Selynee and reports back to his allies.
Felissan and Vash are concerned by all of the scrambling, say they have to play it by ear at tribal.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #182 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #11

The tribe enter and very few feel safe.
T-Probst asks Selynee about her immunity, as she thinks she could have gone home without it.
Ircher makes a comment about safety that doesn't go over well with the tribe, but he saves himself.

Voting

"It's time we break up your alliance." - Reck
"We're too strong, and you're just next to go." - Vash

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Aura raises her hand immediately. She jumps up and produces an idol.

"I think I need this." says Aura. Reck stands up right after. "Wait! I have one too." He comes forward with an idol.

"These are both hidden immunity idols. Any votes cast against Reck or Aura will not count." T-Probst says. Raybells then stands up and pulls out his idol. He surveys his tribe...and then hands it to Vash. "Play it now." he says. Vash stands up and hands it to T-Probst.

"This...is also a hidden immunity idol.
Any votes cast against Vash, Reck, or Aura will not count
. I will read the votes."

Aura
DOES NOT COUNT

Reck
DOES NOT COUNT

Vash
DOES NOT COUNT

Reck
DOES NOT COUNT

Vash
DOES NOT COUNT

Reck
DOES NOT COUNT

Vash
DOES NOT COUNT

Reck
DOES NOT COUNT

Vash
DOES NOT COUNT

Reck
DOES NOT COUNT

The 11th Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2 and third member of our Jury...

No One

Well then. Stay tuned.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #185 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #11 Continued

No one earned any votes. In a few moments the tribe will be allowed to vote again. Selynee, Aura, Reck, and Vash are all immune from this vote.
The tribe all get up and whisper to each other, to the delight of Gamma and Skitter who observe quietly.

Voting Part 2

"I guess we've drawn tribe lines huh?" - Raybells
"I knew it, I knew it. I bet it was your doing too." - Reck

Once the vote is read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Felissan

Cephrir

Felissan

Cephrir

Felissan

Cephrir

Felissan

Cephrir

Felissan

Cephrir

The 11th Person Voted out of Sim Survivor 2 and third member of our Jury...

TIE!!

Well then part 2.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #190 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

Well, I need to decide if any bot has an incentive to change their vote, and if not, its going to rocks with the remaining 4 bots who wouldn't be immune.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #199 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

No bot has an incentive to vote for the other. We're going to ROCKS

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #200 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #11 - Part 3

The tribe must unanimously agree whether to vote off Felissan or Cephrir. If the tribe can't, rocks will be drawn.
Cephrir and Felissan make pleas to vote the other out.
Ircher is not interested in drawing rocks and asks the tribe to come to their senses.
The tribe resolves not to agree on a vote.
Felissan and Cephrir are granted immunity. Selynee, Aura, Vash, and Reck already have immunity.
CaptMeme, IPS, Ircher, and Raybells will draw rocks. The player who draws the white rock will become the third member of the jury.

Spoiler: CaptMeme
Black

Spoiler: IPS
White

Spoiler: Ircher
Black

Spoiler: Raybells
Black

The 11th person voted out of Sim Survivor and third member of our jury...

IPS

The tribe has spoken.

Well, that was something. Let's go all the way back to right before the first tribal council. This was an episode that ended up going badly for a lot of people. Coming out of the last tribal, Selynee and Vash had the two highest threat with Vash a big ahead. Then others started creeping up (some started creeping up the previous episode). Selynee desparately needed immunity, so did Vash, fitting that they were the highest two at the challenge. But other things happened. By the time we entered tribal council, Reck, Aura, Cephrir, Felissan, and Vash were all at risk. This prompted Reck and Aura to play their idols. Luckily for Vash, his closest ally was Raybells, someone who also had an idol. If Vash gets voted out Raybells suddenly becomes the highest threat player, so Raybells must play the idol for Vash. The votes split along alliance lines, with old Rochini voting Reck, and everyone else voting Vash. CaptMeme threw his vote on Aura just because. It is of no consequence because of how much the two hate each other already, so I had him vote there instead just to make Aura's idol play look less dumb. Also he kinda likes Vash so no harm there. (I didn't know at the time we were going to rocks).

With 4 people already immune, Cephrir and Felissan were also in the high theat category, so once again the tribe split on the Rochini line. Avoiding rocks is something Ircher bot would have preferred, having the least amount of threat on the tribe. But his closest ally is Cephrir, so he couldn't flip his vote. Everyone else was locked in. Rocks were drawn, and IPS bit the dust. Rochini is now in the minority. But this is not a typical game of survivor, as your threat score matters. IPS had the second lowest threat on the tribe. Eliminating him does not change the threat of other players too much. Plus bots are never locked out of making friends with those outside of their alliance. We'll see what happens.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #207 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

Today HYPE

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #209 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 11

Reward Challenge

The tribe will be split into three teams of three to compete for a spa treatment.
The Orange team will be Reck, Raybells, and Vash.
The Purple team will be CaptMeme, Ircher, and Felissan.
The Blue team will be Aura, Cephrir, and Selynee.
The challenge will be based in part on physical skill.
The Purple team wins handedly. They will leave camp to receive a spa treatment.

Roserawiti Events

The reward crew returns feeling well rested and energized.
Raybells is still upset about tribal last night and now thinks Reck tanked the reward challenge on purpose.
Felissan and CaptMeme continue their conversation after winning the reward, CaptMeme mentions how the vote happened so fast and it wasn't personal. Felissan seems to accept this explanation.
Aura mentions to Reck how it was so cool they all played idols last night and strikes up a friendly conversation about where they found them.
Ircher continually watches Vash around camp to make sure he doesn't go idol hunting.
Cephrir causally mentions to Reck that he thinks Reck got off easy after the vote last night.
In confessional Felissan mentions that they need to shift the target back to Selynee in order to survive.
Felissan apologizes to Cephrir, says he's not the target, too many were just immune. Cephrir appreciates the sentiment, but confesses that he doesn't trust her.
Raybells brings up past immunity challenges around camp to highlight Selynee's strength in winning two.
Vash confesses he is grateful for Raybell's immunity idol play but thinks it still puts an unnecessary target on his back.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #210 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #12 - Under Pressure

The players must swim out under a steel grate and stay above the water. As the tide rises, the castaways will run out of breathing room. If the fear of drowning is too much, they can bail out. The last person remaining under the grate wins immunity.

- Each tribemate gets into position and the challenge begins in a tough and windy surf.
- The first wave of water causes Aura to panic and bail on the challenge.
- Cephrir is buffed by a face full of sea water and also bails on the challenge.
- Felissan is next as she just can't bear to hold herself into place.
- The challenge continues as the tide keeps rising, forcing the castaways to pull themselves close to the surface.
- This proves to be too much for Raybells, who bails.
- Reck is next as a wave passes over the grate and knocks him underwater.
- The remaining four prove their mettle as the tide continues to rise and they continue to get hit by waves.
- Selynee is buffed by a huge wave and she bails, coming up coughing.
- As another wave comes through Vash tries to readjust his grip but gets swept out instead.
- CaptMeme and Ircher remain as the surf continues to batter them and the tide rises.
- Another huge wave completely covers the steel grate for a few seconds. Feeling the panic CaptMeme lets go to find the surface.
- Ircher holds his breath for just a tad longer before also letting go, but he was the last one standing.
- Ircher wins individual immunity! He is safe from the vote tonight!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Ircher on his immunity win.
Reck congratulates Ircher about winning and mentions to him he thinks Ircher is in the best position of the tribe.
Felissan tries to ask CaptMeme what he's thinking, but CaptMeme says he doesn't know of any plans yet.
Aura is talking with Ircher in awe of him since Aura couldn't even do the challenge for a few seconds. Ircher thinks on it and says to Aura she's not a target right now.
Cephrir and Selynee make a secret deal to go to the end together.
CaptMeme and Selynee get together, think they should be on the same page from now on with votes.
Felissan goes to Reck to try and find out who the target is and surprisingly Reck indicates it is not her.
Raybells goes to CaptMeme, says he thinks his alliance is toast and asks CaptMeme about his plans after they are gone, and to think about it. CaptMeme says he will.
Vash and Felissan discuss to see if there is any way to save the alliance, and Felissan says she has Vash's back.
The tribal collects their things for tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #211 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #12

The tribe enters the council area, and the jury takes their seat.
T-Probst asks about the previous tribal council.
Selynee mentions how crazy it was, and think tonight is clearer as a result.
It is pointed out that Ircher keeps winning or coming close to winning challenges. Ircher tries to downplay his own threat unsuccessfully.

Voting
"I'm so sorry." - Felissan
"You're my bro, but I got nothing else up my sleeve." - Raybells

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Vash

Reck

Vash

Vash

Vash

Vash

Vash

Vash

Vash

The twelfth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fourth member of our jury...

Vash

With 8 votes, that's enough bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Reason: Just fallout from the last episode. Lines were drawn between the Rochini alliance and the others, and thanks to rocks, the others won. Vash still had the highest threat from last episode, and just couldn't do anything about it. His threat was so high it made him the most viable voting option for even his two closest allies. I could have Felissan vote for someone else, but it just would have ended up being a bad vote for her bot. This ended up being straight forward, but as we get down to fewer bots, things will get more complicated again.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #216 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

HYPE

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #219 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 11

Reward Challenge

This challenge will be based in part, on social skills.
CaptMeme, Ircher, Selynee, and Raybells are the Orange team.
Reck, Aura, Cephrir, and Felissan are the Purple Team.
The Purple Team win by a mile. They will leave camp to go to sightseeing around the islands.
The others return to camp empty handed.

Reward Crew Events

The four winners feel refreshed from their reward.
Felissan tries to talk game with Reck, but Reck gets annoyed as he wants to enjoy the reward.
Felissan indicates to Cephrir that she's willing to do anything to get out from the bottom of the tribe.
Cephrir and Reck discuss the game-state and resolve to talk more after the immunity challenge.

Loser Crew Events

The losing members of the tribe come back to camp unhappy.
Ircher and Raybells are hanging out around the campfire to pass time.
CaptMeme watches around camp, thinks Ircher is too close to Raybells.
Raybells is wondering what Selynee is up to as she heads to the beach by herself.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #220 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #12 - Vertigo

Castaways will begin on a narrow perch high above the water. They must toss down a bucket with tiny holes and pull it back up to dump water into a chute. The water will gradually raise a flag along the chute. Falling off the perch means instant elimination. The last person remaining on their perch or the first to retrieve their flag wins immunity.

- T-Probst notes that the wind and surf is getting choppy as the castaways take their positions.
- The game begins as castaways toss their buckets down. CaptMeme tries to pull up his bucket super fast and instead he falls from the perch!
- The rest of the cast continue to pull up their buckets at various speeds, with Fellisan seemingly taking an early lead on the flag.
- Another huge gust of wind forces the castaways to brace. Cephrir drops his bucket and leans to grab the rope again only to tumble forward into the water!
- Felissan and Aura continue to make the most progress while Selynee and Raybells trail behind them. Ircher and Reck have made little progress on their flags.
- A light mist begins to fall, making conditions more difficult for the remaining castaways.
- Selynee pulls up her bucket and dumps very little water in the chute. She angrily tosses the bucket back down into the water and the rope gets twisted around the perch. She tries to lean down to fix it but ends up having to bail into the water instead.
- Unexpectedly Aura yells about losing her balance and drops into the ocean.
- Another gust of wind also takes out Ircher as he jumps unable to stay anymore.
- Felissan and Raybells continue to work on raising their flags, while Reck seems to have abandoned that plan and just tries to hold on.
- Felissan pulls up another bucket of water and inches the flag closer to the top. Raybells dumps another as well, and then holds himself against the perch as another big gust of wind hits them.
- Reck and Raybells watch to see if Felissan can do it as she begins pulling up the bucket again. She loses her balance though and falls backwards off the perch.
- Reck and Raybells remain, with Raybell's flag a little more than halfway up and Reck's barely a third.
- Raybells decides to start using his bucket again to pull up water, while Reck chooses to just try to keep his composure.
- Raybells dumps more water down his chute inching the flag closer to the top. With the wind calming down a big Raybells moves a little faster.
- Reck watches, waiting to see if Raybells succeeds or falls off his perch.
- Raybells dumps more water down the chute as he can see the flag getting closer to his position. He tries to crotch down and gets his fingertips on it. He stretches a little further...and slips off the perch and into the water.
- Reck yells and jumps down. Reck wins individual immunity!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Reck on his second immunity win as he's become quite the challenge beast.
Reck asks Ircher what he thinks about the vote tonight, but Ircher mentions wanting to take a wait and see approach.
Ircher says in confession he is having a hard time talking to Reck because he's lost trust completely in CaptMeme.
Selynee and Aura talk about tribal, Aura mentions she thinks they can make some moves if they bide their time. Selynee confesses privately that she doesn't know what Aura means.
Ircher pulls Felissan aside and mentions the possibility of making a move, to which Felissan is open to.
Selynee talks to Cephrir about the votes, and Cephrir mentions something his buddy Ircher said, and Selynee is privately bewildered at his trust for him.
Felissan and Ircher talk about saving Raybells with the votes, Ircher doesn't know but will try as he views Raybells good for his game.
Felissan isn't sure about the plan and tries to probe CaptMeme for information, but CaptMeme sees through the transparent plan and only gives non-answers to her questions.
Raybells goes to Reck to talk about shifting the target, and Reck coolly says Raybells isn't the biggest target right now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #221 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #13

The tribe comes in with tension in the air once more.
Reck tries to downplay his challenge strength, but the tribe does point out he used great strategy to win again.
CaptMeme is also highlighted as having failed at yet another challenge and isn't threatening in them.
Cephrir says he's worried there is a plan he doesn't know about which gives him some side-eye look at tribal.
Felissan says she isn't feeling great about what she has to do, and this resonates with the tribe.

Voting

"You can't win if you don't make big moves, so I'm making one." - Ircher
"Time for you to finally go." - Reck
"This is risky and if it doesn't work out, I'm exposed again" - Felissan

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Raybells

Raybells

CaptMeme

CaptMeme

Raybells

Raybells

CaptMeme

CaptMeme

The thirteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fifth member of our jury...

NO ONE

Here we go again.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #223 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Bots trying to make moves yo

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #224 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #13 Part 2

The tribe starts whispering to each other after the votes are revealed.
T-Probst reminds them that if they tie again, we're going to rocks.
CaptMeme and Raybells will not vote here.

Voting

"Wow, I knew something was up." - Cephrir
*shakes head and holds up vote to the camera* - Felissan

The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Raybells

CaptMeme

Raybells

CaptMeme

Raybells

Raybells

The thirteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and fifth member of our jury...

Raybells

Bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.

An emotional betrayal! (If bots had emotions) Let's of course back up. After Vash's elimination, that made Raybells the new highest threat player, and it wasn't close. You can kinda see Felissanbot start to distance herself from her doomed allies, and she ended up being the one to cut them. Since the merge Ircher had developed a secret relationship with Raybells, which kept growing steadily, to the point where Raybells was almost as important to Ircher as Cephrir is. Which is sort of cool for Ircher as this secret alliance has helped him maintain the lowest threat level since the merge. But now this was a problem for Ircher since Raybells was the biggest threat. Luckily for him he didn't like CaptMeme and had a viable alternative. CaptMeme had steadily inched up in threat, so entering tribal council he was tied for second behind Raybells. Raybells was still clear a full three points. Still, that was enough for Ircher to flip his vote, but not enough to convince Cephrir to do it. Reck, CaptMeme, Cephrir, and Selynee vote for Raybells, while Ircher and Aura are happy to vote CaptMeme. Felissan has a tie between CaptMeme and Raybells. Raybells was still this huge threat, and Felissan and Raybells had grown distant. So, when it came time to re-vote Felissan could flip her vote in a way that no other bot could. Felissan's most important relationship is with Aura, so rocks taking out Aura or Felissan would be disastrous for her game, so she flipped her vote. Raybells going isn't all that bad for Felissan at this point. Thus ends a beautiful Day 1 alliance in original Seratiti. Ircher's play backfires, and things open up a bit.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #227 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Because when you have points in a stat that no one else left in the game has...suddenly you start winning challenges. Also your 5 in strategy.

Also, Ircherbot could have reasonably expected Cephrir, his closest ally, to be onboard with the plan.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #228 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Anyway here's our schedule. Next episode will be a double episode, as they are getting short with 7 and then 6 left.

At 5 left we do the finale. If you saw the first episode I added a lot more flavor to the final episode. My plan is to do that again with the Final 5.

So we're almost there. I'm not competing with the TV Survivor finale so mine is happening first!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #231 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 13

Reward Challenge

Individual challenge based in part, on general camp skills.
In a close challenge Aura comes out on top and wins reward!
Aura can choose one person to join her, she chooses Felissan.
They will leave camp for the day.

Roserawiti Events

CaptMeme tells Reck he feels shook after tribal last night, but Reck tells him not to worry, they still have the numbers now, but privately CaptMeme is bothered by his calmness.
Ircher pulls CaptMeme aside for some damage control, says he's sorry, he just wanted to help Raybells.
Cephrir is upset at Ircher for making a move without him, and Ircher profusely apologizes, says it won't happen again.
Selynee mentions to Cephrir how she knew Ircher couldn't be trusted, but Cephrir doesn't appreciate the shade being thrown to his ally.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #232 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #13 - Jail Break

The castaways find themselves behind a door locked with three padlocks. First they must dig up five bags containing the materials they need to construct a key retrieval tool. They must construct the key retrieval tool using long bamboo shoots and twine in the bags to pull each key at different distances back to them. First person to retrieve all three keys and unlocked the door wins.

- T-Probst reveals that not everyone has to compete today. Anyone who wants can opt-out of the challenge and have a burger-bar lunch.
- Reck, Ircher, and Selynee opt to sit from the challenge and eat, everyone else stays in.
- The castaways dig hard into the sand, with CaptMeme uncovering a bag quickly.
- Cephrir uncovers a bag, then Felissan, than Aura, as CaptMeme grabs his second.
- The castaways continue to consistently retrieve their bags.
- CaptMeme is the first to dig up all his bags and he gets to work untying them at his mat.
- Cephrir starts working on his bags while Aura and Felissan continue to dig.
- Reck, Ircher, and Selynee cheer them on as they eat burgers, fires, and drink beer.
- CaptMeme begins to make a tool as Aura and Felissan have dug up their last bags.
- CaptMeme quickly has a few sticks together and sticks them through, but they come undone.
- Cephrir takes some time to put together his tool. Aura and Felissan begin working on their tools.
- Cephrir and CaptMeme put their tools through the door to grab the first key. CaptMeme is still unable to get the key, but Cephrir has his.
- Aura constructs her tool and gives it a go, getting the key on her first try.
- Felissan gives her tool a go, and gets the key. Behind her CaptMeme also gets his first key.
- Cephrir lengthened his tool to get his second key, and he hooks it but the key goes to the dirt. Cephrir begins slowly and carefully pulling it back.
- Aura and Felissan both added length to their tools and try. Felissan realizes hers is just a little short and pulls it back.
- Aura hooks the second key, and pulls it back, passing Cephrir.
- Felissan gets her second key hooked just as Cephrir pulls his in. Aura works on adding new length to her tool.
- CaptMeme knocks the second key around but isn't able to retrieve it.
- Aura pushes out her tool to grab the last and furtherest key as Felissan pulls in her key.
- Felissan and Cephrir both push their tools back out to see if they can reach the last key.
- Aura hooks it and carefully begins pulling it back. Felissan has her tool reach the third key, but can't quite hook it.
- Aura pulls the last key back. She starts fumbling with them in the locks to figure out which ones work.
- Felissan and Cephrir stop as they watch Aura unlock the padlocks and step through the door.
- Aura wins individual immunity! She is safe tonight!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Aura on her epic win.
Selynee is talking with Reck, thinks they made a mistake sitting out of the challenge, but Reck doesn't agree.
CaptMeme sees Selynee talking with Reck along and asks what they are talking about, but Selynee excuses herself.
Aura goes to Selynee, asks why Selynee was talking to Reck and CaptMeme, but Selynee brushes her off.
Ircher lets Cephrir know that he is still his number one, and Cephrir thanks him, although Cephrir isn't sure that he feels the same anymore.
Reck sees Selynee snooping around camp and asks what she is looking for, and Selynee makes up an excuse of looking for a sock.
Felissan thanks Ircher for trying to flip the vote last night, but Ircher indicates he's willing to try again.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #233 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #14

The tribe comes in exhausted after 30 days out here.
The tribe criticizes Reck for sitting out, thinks it is against the spirit of the game.
Reck points out Selynee and Ircher sat out too. Ircher says he knew he had no chance but the tribe doesn't buy it.

Voting

"You tried to get in on my game, and I'm not having it." - Ircher
"Just getting rid of the rest of your crummy alliance." - Selynee

Ircher

Selynee

Selynee

Selynee

Selynee

Selynee

Selynee

The fourteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and sixth member of our jury...

Selynee

With 6 votes, that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Clutch immunity win by Aura. Raybells going home was bad for her, and then she won the reward challenge right after. She was high and away ahead in threat after all that, but this immunity challenge happened to be perfect for her bot. Meanwhile Selynee just had a poor episode. She actually started the episode with the lowest threat as the Raybells boot was great for her. Her rolls were bad, and rolls that were bad for others went against her. It resulted in her basically alienating her allies, of which she didn't have anyone strong besides Cephrir. Because of Aura's immunity and Felissan lowering her threat, not even Cephrir could avoid voting for Selynee as the next viable would have been Ircher and he wouldn't do that. Selynee has hated Ircher for a long time and he was finally viable for a vote, but it didn't matter because of Aura's immunity and her bad episode.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #234 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 13 Pt 2

Reward Challenge

The tribe will compete in random pairs in a game based in part on Endurance.
The winning pair will receive a basket of fresh fruits and veggies to share.
The pairs are... Reck and CaptMeme, Aura and Cephrir, and Ircher and Felissan.
Reck and CaptMeme win the reward challenge!

Roserawiti Events

While enjoying their reward, Reck finds a note hidden in the basket. He reads it privately and sees that it is an advantage for him in the next immunity challenge.
CaptMeme notices Reck stuff something in his pocket. Reck tells him its a challenge advantage, and CaptMeme feels upset he didn't find it.
Privately CaptMeme wonders if they can keep working together.
Cephrir wonders what Aura is up to as he notices her in constant communication with Ircher.
Ircher goes to Reck to talk about working together on one more vote, and Reck says he's open to the idea
Felissan asks Cephrir if he thinks their pairs can get through the next vote, but Cephrir balks at the idea that he and Ircher are a pair in the game.
Felissan points out to Reck that some people are acting super weird right now, and Reck agrees.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #235 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #14 - Rise and Shrine

Castaways will have to complete a number of obstacles as they climb a tower. First they will have to cross a series of seesaw balance beams. Then they will have to dig in the sand to reveal six boards. They will use those boards to fill in missing spots on a ladder and climb up. Finally, they will have to assemble a tree puzzle. First castaway to complete the tree puzzle, wins.

- Reck reveals he has an advantage in this challenge. Two boards will already be dug up for him in the digging section.
- The tribe races out through a seesaw section. Reck, CaptMeme, and Ircher immediately have trouble getting across. Cephrir is taking his time, while Aura and Felissan make quick work of this section and begin digging.
- Cephrir gets across just as Felissan pulls up her first board.
- Felissan digs up another board. CaptMeme gets across the seesaw section and begins digging.
- Reck and Ircher get across just as both Cephrir and Aura pull up their first board.
- Felissan pulls up her third as CaptMeme pulls up his first and second. Cephrir pulls up another.
- Felissan pulls up a fourth, Ceph and CaptMeme pull up a third.
- Ircher digs up his first board and Reck falls further behind, absolutely exhausted.
- Everyone pulls up their next board. Felissan is working on her last and digs it up.
- Felissan grabs her boards and runs to the ladder to start putting them in place. Cephrir digs up his last board.
- Reck digs up his first board. Aura gets her fifth and Ircher his fourth.
- CaptMeme pulls up his last board and runs to the ladder.
- Felissan places her boards on the ladder. Cephrir and CaptMeme start working on the ladder.
- Felissan gets the last board in place and climbs, but right behind her comes CaptMeme. Felissan starts working on the tree puzzle as Cephrir comes up.
- Cephrir also pulls himself up. Meanwhile Aura dug up her last board and starts working on the ladder.
- Felissan places a few pieces on the tree as both CaptMeme and Cephrir work just behind her.
- Aura climbs the ladder and starts working on the puzzle. Reck and Ircher continue continue to dig in the sand.
- Felissan continues to assemble her puzzle with Cephrir and CaptMeme just steps behind her.
- More pieces are assembled by all three competitors. Aura too starts making progress on the puzzle.
- Felissan chances a look to her left and right at Cephrir and CaptMeme. CaptMeme starts calling over T-Probst about his puzzle....but no! CaptMeme has some pieces not locked in correctly.
- CaptMeme starts pulling apart the incorrect pieces to put them in properly. Felissan puts in her last piece and shouts.
- Felissan has got it! She wins individual immunity! A guaranteed spot in the Final 5!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Felissan on her victory.
CaptMeme is upset with Reck about the challenge advantage, saying he would have won immunity had he had it. Reck apologizes, saying he couldn't have known.
Aura tells Ircher how frustrated she is with herself for not winning, but Ircher doesn't emphasize as he couldn't make it through the digging section.
CaptMeme talks to Cephrir about how they were so close to winning the challenge, and that they need each other.
Reck watches Cephrir walk away from CaptMeme and wonders what he is up to.
Felissan assures Aura that she'll do what she can to help her tonight, although Aura confesses privately that she's seen that move before.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #236 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #15

The tribe enters in uneasy as 35 draws to a conclusion. Only Felissan is comfortable.
Aura talks about how vulnerable she feels, since she thinks she would have been voted out last time.
Ircher makes a blunder when talking about potential votes, revealing he doesn't think he's one of the options tonight.

Voting

"I'm sorry but it's your time to go." - CaptMeme
"Thankfully you didn't win today, so now we can vote you out." - Aura

For the final time. If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Once the votes are read the decision is final and person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

CaptMeme

Aura

Aura

CaptMeme

CaptMeme

Aura

No One!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #238 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #15 Pt 2

After the tie is announced, whispering begins between the final six, much to the delight of the jury.
There will be a re-vote, Aura and CaptMeme will not vote. In the event of a tie, we will draw rocks.

Voting

"Dammit..." - Reck
"What do I do?" - Ircher
"Let's draw rocks, it doesn't matter to me." - Felissan
"I can't believe he flipped on me again..." - Cephrir

I'll go tally the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

CaptMeme

Aura

CaptMeme

Aura

There is still a tie. That means we will go to rocks. CaptMeme and Aura will gain immunity along with Felissan. The castaway who draws the white rock will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately as the seventh member of the jury. Reveal your rocks!

Spoiler: Reck's Rock
White

Spoiler: Ircher's Rock
Black

Spoiler: Cephrir's Rock
Black

Reck

The tribe has spoken.

Just tough luck there at the end. Once again Ircher and Cephrir despite being in an alliance are not on the same page because of their sub-relationships which once again causes a swap in a vote. This time however, both were resolute as Ircher really disliked CaptMeme, and Cephrir really disliked Aura. Felissan and Aura are close allies, and CaptMeme and Reck were still in an alliance. So no one could change their vote, and sadly, Reck drew the white rock. The really sad part for Reckbot is that CaptMeme soured on him and might have switched his vote were the roles reversed. But CaptMeme got the votes because he has poor relationships with Aura, Ircher, and Felissan. Reck got hosed here as his best move was to vote Cephrir, but Cephrir and CaptMeme wouldn't do that. Anyway, here we are. The Finale is coming next. CaptMeme, Aura, Ircher, Cephrir, and Felissan. One of these five bots will be your sole survivor!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #239 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by T-Bone »

NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR....THE FINAL 5 BATTLE

"My game has been flawless so far, and I am so close!" - Ircher

"I've had some close calls, some too close, but I can see the end in sight." - Cephrir

"Just two more votes, and I get the make my case to the jury." - Aura

"They sent all my friends to the jury, but I'm still here, and I'm going to win!" - Felissan

"Time to turn it on, start winning challenges, and win this game. I'm on my own now." - CaptMeme

Five castaways, three tribal councils...ONE SURVIVOR

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #244 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I mean since I roll dice for everything, including the rocks, the entire game is decided by rocks.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #249 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

There probably are too many rock draws. When I fixed the formula to prevent people from making sub-optimal votes that don't make sense, I've now cropped up a new problem that seems to force ties too much.

For example under the old formula Reck votes Cephrir, and CaptMeme straight up just goes home on a minority vote. In other rounds the old formula usually would have had someone make a rogue vote and otherwise screw over their allies (and themselves). The old formula produced too many minority eliminations for my liking. It's clear I'll have to write new rules for resolving ties, but alas that's for a future season.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #250 (isolation #82) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

Just a quick update. One-third of the finale is complete, I also know who the Final 4 are. I'm projecting we have finale night over the weekend.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #251 (isolation #83) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

Two thirds is done. I know who the Final 3 are, and will begin simming the jury phase tonight. We're on track for Finale Night on Saturday. Get hyped.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #255 (isolation #84) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

The winner of Sim Survivor 2 has been crowned!

I will begin posting the finale tomorrow evening. I will either be hijacking a channel on the Mish Mash Discord or asking for one to be created for the Finale, so we can do breakdowns of the sim, reactions, and whatever other discussions.

I will start posting at 7pm EST. (or around there)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #257 (isolation #85) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

I won't drag it out, it'll probably be posted within the hour.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #258 (isolation #86) » Sat May 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

Gonna start posting. Please note I wrote dialogue and flavor for the bots. If they don't speak like you, nothing I can do about that, sorry.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #259 (isolation #87) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

TONIGHT ON SURVIVOR

THE FINAL 5 GO TO WAR

Night 35

The tribe comes back in silence from tribal. CaptMeme narratives.

"The only way that could have gone worse for me, had I been voted out. Reck and I were together since Day 1, and now I'm all alone on this tribe, and they still want me out. If I don't start winning, I'm screwed.

Sun rises, Felissan narrates.

"Last night couldn't have gone any better for me! Ircher and Cephrir didn't vote together yet again, Reck is gone, and at this point I don't think anyone is looking at me. For the first time since the merge, I feel like I could win this game!"

Cephrir and CaptMeme are walking to the well.

"Dude, we got played last night. You can't trust Ircher!"

"I don't know what's up with him. Man, I'm sorry I didn't know."

"I know you didn't. Listen, he's a threat to win this game."

"I know."

"I know you've been together a long time, but maybe it's time to think about your own game? What are the jury going to think?"

"I don't know man."

"Hey, I got you. You kept me here last night when you didn't have to, and that goes a long way with me."

"I appreciate it."

Cephrir narrates.

"CaptMeme makes some good points. Right now, maybe I look to work with him instead. He's always been straight with me about his votes, that counts for something right?"

Aura and Felissan are sitting at the beach.

"I know the boys are still looking at me. They are so weird around camp."

"Relax, Aura. They don't trust each other fully, and we can use that. If we stay together, we'll be sitting at the end."

"I'm just worried things will go wrong."

Reward Challenge

The tribe walks up to the challenge mat. T-Probst addresses them.

"It's time for your final reward challenge. In today's challenge you will drop a ball down a track. Then another, then another, until you have 8 balls going down the track. You will need to keep the balls in motion by catching them at the bottom of the track. If you drop a ball, you're out. Last person standing wins reward, at a critical time in this game. The winner will receive a 3-course meal prepared by a local chef at camp this afternoon, that they will enjoy by themselves. No one else will share in the reward. Let's draw spots and get started."

Aura drops first. A couple minutes later Cephrir drops. Then Felissan. CaptMeme is the last to drop. Ircher wins the reward challenge!

The tribe returns to camp congratulating Ircher. He narrates.

"I'm not in the perfect position I was for most of this game, so I needed that win. Hopefully this reward gives me the edge in the immunity challenge tomorrow."

CaptMeme is sitting by the fire at camp. Aura walks by and CaptMeme watches. Aura snaps.

"What? Wondering how you're going to get me out? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What are you talking about? I'm just sitting here."

"Sure you are."

Felissan narrates.

"Why is she blowing up now? I gotta get her to cool off."

Felissan walks into camp and takes Aura away. CaptMeme mouths the word "crazy" to the camera.

"Would you relax?"

"Meme wants me out, I can feel it."

"He's only one vote, do you want the boys to also have a reason to vote you?"

Ircher comes up into camp. He narrates.

"At this point, I'm looking for any reason to get someone out, and Aura may have just gifted one to me."

Cephrir narrates.

"I have to talk to Ircher and find out if we're on the same page or not. This is getting ridiculous."

Cephrir pulls Ircher down into the woods.

"Dude, I'm trying to figure out if you're with me or not."

"I am!"

"Then why do you keep flipping the vote on me? Skitter, Raybells, now Aura. What are you doing?"

"I'm just trying to do what's best for our game! I'm sorry, I know I should have told you, but I had to do it."

"Best for our game? Or yours? Am I your partner, or is Felissan? Because you voted with her more recently than me!"

"I'm sorry, it was all last minute. Trust me, you can trust me."

"Okay. Okay. Fine."

Cephrir in confessional just puts his head in his hands.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #261 (isolation #88) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #15 - Take The Reigns

"Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you must balance a ball on a plate, using two ropes to keep the plate level and the ball from dropping, while standing on a narrow beam. At regular intervals more balls will be added until you're balancing three balls. If at any time a ball drops from the plate, or you step down, you're out. The last person balancing balls wins individual immunity and has a one in four shot in winning this game. Ircher, I hope that reward last night serves you well. Felissan, I'll take the immunity necklace back. Let's get started."

- The challenge is on as each castaway places a ball on their plate and gets started.
- T-Probst walks up and down the row. Aura wobbles a bit but recovers. CaptMeme stands like a statue.
- Cephrir watches as his ball starts to move. He shifts to save it. T-Probst announces 30 seconds left in the round and Cephrir looks over at him, and his ball rolls off the plate.
- Cephrir tosses his ropes down in frustration as T-Probst calls for the end of the round.
- The second round starts with the castaways balancing two balls.
- Felissan starts to shift in her position but is able to roll the balls back to center.
- Ircher gently shifts his ropes to try and place the balls together at the center of the plate.
- Aura once again has to shift in her position but she keeps her balls in play.
- CaptMeme remains an absolute statue as he stares down his balls.
- T-Probst calls the end to the second round. The remaining castaways prepare for the final round.
- The third round starts as the castaways try to keep all the balls on the plate.
- First signs of movement from CaptMeme as he has to shift his hips to keep his balance.
- Felissan starts adjusting herself and the balls start rolling. She starts shaking as she tries to keep the ropes in place but she loses her balls and tosses down the ropes.
- Aura once again has movement but she recovers. Next to her Ircher suddenly steps down from his perch and is eliminated.
- CaptMeme stares straight forward as his balls gently roll on the plate.
- Aura is shaking on her perch as she maneuvers the balls on her plate. CaptMeme starts shaking on his perch as he tries to steady the ropes.
- CaptMeme seems to lose his balance and lets out a grunt. Aura chances a look over to him and then looks back to see her balls rolling.
- Aura jerks the ropes to save her ball but a different one rolls off. CaptMeme throws up his ropes in celebration!
- CaptMeme wins individual immunity! He is guaranteed a spot in the Final 4!

CaptMeme narrates.

"Finally! I've been wanting this for so long, and it has come at the best time! They can't get rid of me tonight!"

The tribe comes back from the challenge. CaptMeme hangs up his necklace and walks down to the beach. Aura and Felissan head to the well with all the canteens.

"He's the swing vote. We're gonna have to make nice with him, Aura."

"Ugh. I know. What is he even going to do?"

"He either votes you, or he votes Ircher. I think he likes Cephrir too much."

"I'm cool. Are you okay with that?"

Felissan narratives.

"I'm not sure I'm okay with that."

Ircher is laying in the shelter while Cephrir checks the fire. Ircher looks around and then leans over.

"This is easy right? CaptMeme is the swing vote, but you can get him."

"You and I are voting together this time?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Come on dude, you know why."

"I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it?"

Cephrir sits in confessional and just shakes his head.

"I can't trust him. He could be winding me up to flip the vote on me tonight. I have to do something."

Aura joins CaptMeme on the beach.

"Come to make your case?"

"You did it man, you have all the power. But, if you take Cephrir or Ircher to the end, they are gonna beat you with the jury."

"How do you mean?"

"Everyone loves Cephrir, and Ircher made moves. What have you or I done? Won a challenge?"

"Okay, give me a name."

"Cephrir."

"And if I don't?"

"What do you want me to say?"

CaptMeme narrates.

"I was surprised, but Aura makes an interesting point."

The tribe heads for Tribal Council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #262 (isolation #89) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #16

The tribe enters the tribal council area as the jury takes their seats as well.

"Let's talk about the last tribal council. Cephrir, you seemed surprised after the votes were read. Why was that?"

"I was just expecting certain people to vote the same way I was."

"Certain people?"

"Ircher."

"Ircher, care to respond?"

"I thought we were on the same page."

"What? No way, that's not what you told me!"

Aura and Felissan look at each other wide-eyed.

"Aura, what was that right there as Cephrir and Ircher argued?"

"I'm just shocked. Those two were so tight throughout the entire game."

"T-Probst, we can't have been that tight, Ircher and I haven't always voted together like Aura and Felissan have."

"Is that your pitch to say that Aura and Felissan are a more threatening pair than you and Ircher?"

"No, I'm just saying we haven't really been a pair at all. Not one that has been on the same page."

CaptMeme makes a whistle sound.

"Could have fooled me, since when I made the same case about Reck and I, I got targeted last tribal."

"So is it fair to say you want to send a message to the 'pairs' left in the game?"

"It's fair to say I am out to get myself to the end. Whether I have people with me, or if I have to do it myself."

The rest of the tribe looks silently at T-Probst.

"Are we ready to vote? Alright. CaptMeme, you're up."

Voting

"You are definitely a threat to win this game, and I'm glad everyone is starting to realize it." - CaptMeme
"Hey man, you played a great game and that's why you have to go tonight." - Aura

T-Probst retrieves the urn.

"Once the vote is read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Ircher

Cephrir

Ircher

Cephrir

Cephrir

"The sixteenth person voted out and eighth member of our jury..."

Cephrir

"The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go."

"Thanks, its been real. Good luck."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #263 (isolation #90) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Day 38

Ircher sits on the beach and narrates.

"Do I feel bad about the vote last night? No. Cephrir and I were together a long time, but I think the two votes cast against me last night prove I made the right decision."

CaptMeme is sitting by the fire. In the shelter Aura yawns and wakes up.

"Sleep good?"

"About as well as any night."

"Well after I win immunity I hope it keeps you up all night. Assuming your best buds don't decide to cut you."

"I think you have a good shot at winning."

"Thanks."

Aura rolls her eyes in confessional.

"I'll play nice for now, and when he loses, we'll cut him."

Ircher and Aura are walking in the woods.

"You should have heard him earlier, he is really confident he's going to win today."

"He's not...but if he does...what do you think?"

"I don't want to think about that. Positive thinking, it's three against one."

"Right."

Cut to a shot of Felissan and Ircher walking.

"What do you think happens if he wins?"

"I don't want to think that far ahead. I want it to be you, me, and Aura at the end."

"Me too. But we have to think about it. Would you take Aura, or me?"

"Please don't make me answer that now."

"She's good. But, okay, okay. I'm sorry."

Ircher in confessional.

"Beating CaptMeme would be ideal. But if not, I need to start planting the seed with Aura and Felissan so they take me instead of each other."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #265 (isolation #91) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #17 - Roundabout

Castaways will race out in a turnstile maze to retrieve four medallions at different stations near the corners of the maze. At the stations castaways will use a machete to free the medallions from where they are secured. Once they have all four medallions, they can use them to open a chest at the center of the maze, which has cog puzzle pieces. They will use the cogs to solve a puzzle that once completed will allow the castaway to turn a wheel and raise a flag. The first castaway to raise their flag wins immunity.

- The four remaining castaways take spots at the four corners of the maze. From clockwise upper left corner to lower right corner, the order is Aura, Ircher, CaptMeme, Felissan.
- T-Probst shouts go as they race into the maze. Aura hip checks herself hard when she runs into a turnstile dead end.
- CaptMeme is jogging at a brisk pace as he checks turnstiles and moves through them.
- Ircher keeps testing turnstiles as he makes his way to the first medallion.
- CaptMeme finds the first medallion station by his corner and works quickly with the machete to get his first medallion.
- Felissan runs into a dead end near her entrance and kicks a turnstile in frustration.
- CaptMeme has his first medallion and starts making his way to the center of the maze.
- Aura yells in frustration as she makes her way back to her entrance before turning around to try again.
- CaptMeme makes it to the center of the maze, he drops a medallion on his station and starts heading towards the corner of maze Ircher is in.
- Felissan navigates close to her first station but once again runs into a dead end. She leans against a rail to catch her breath and scan the course.
- Ircher navigates to CaptMeme and starts following him as he searches for the way to the station.
- Felissan finally gets to her first station. She starts chopping away at her medallion.
- CaptMeme and Ircher both get to the station and start chopping at the medallions. CaptMeme makes quick work of his ropes and takes off leaving Ircher behind.
- Aura finds her first station and walks to it. Breathing heavily she starts cutting through her ropes.
- CaptMeme races out to the center of the maze and drops the second medallion at his station. He then starts towards the corner where Aura is.
- Ircher continues to hack at the rope, trying to pull the medallion free but struggling at this stage.
- Felissan finally pulls her first medallion free. She starts walking back through the maze.
- CaptMeme joins Aura at her station and starts working on his third medallion. Aura is still having trouble cutting through hers.
- Ircher gets his first medallion free and starts back into the maze.
- CaptMeme pulls his third medallion free and races back into the maze.
- Felissan gets to the center and drops her first medallion. She goes ahead and starts heading towards the section Aura started in.
- CaptMeme and Felissan pass one another in the maze, and Aura gets her medallion free.
- Ircher makes it to the center of the maze and drops his first medallion. He turns to watch CaptMeme and waits for him. CaptMeme returns with his third medallion and heads out for his final one, and Ircher follows him.
- Aura calls out to Felissan to guide her to the station. She arrives and starts working on it while Aura starts making her way to the center.
- CaptMeme arrives at the station to grab his final medallion with Ircher right behind him. CaptMeme ferociously attacks the rope with his machete to free it and starts heading back.
- Aura makes it to the center of the maze and drops her first medallion at her station. She turns and watches CaptMeme start to make his way back and goes towards him to try and figure the path.
- Felissan frees her medallion and starts heading back.
- Aura tries to obstruct CaptMeme in the maze to slow him down.
- Ircher gets his second free and starts walking back through the maze.
- CaptMeme pushes pass Aura and works back towards the center. Aura calls out to Ircher to try and help him with the path.
- CaptMeme arrives at his station and unlocks his chest. He starts to untie the cog puzzle pieces.
- Felissan and Ircher meet up in the center and both drop their next medallions. They talk to each other to try and point out the paths to the stations.
- Aura gets to her second station while Felissan and Ircher break their huddle to go look for their third.
- CaptMeme gets all the puzzle pieces out and starts working on the puzzle, placing a couple of cogs.
- Aura turns to where Icher is running and shouts directions to her original station. With a little assistance Ircher arrives and starts chopping at the rope.
- CaptMeme lays out his remaining pieces on the sand and looks over the puzzle some more before swapping a couple of pieces he had placed.
- Felissan finds her way to her third medallion and starts chopping at it. Ircher gets his free and starts running back while Aura shouts directions at him.
- CaptMeme starts putting more pieces on the puzzle and tests the rotation. He starts shouting as he places the final piece and starts cranking the wheel for his flag. It goes up!
- Ircher tosses down his medallion in the sand just as he trots to the center while CaptMeme celebrates the biggest blowout victory in Sim Survivor history.
- CaptMeme wins individual immunity! He is guaranteed a spot in the Final 3!

Roserawiti Camp Life

CaptMeme stands alone on the beach with the immunity necklace.

"Oh my, I can't believe I did this! It was three on one and I was toast without this. Now I have a shot to face the jury! I just have one more thing to do, to decide who best to sit next to at the end."

Felissan asks Ircher and Aura if they want anything from the well and then walks off.

"Psst, Aura. Do you think you can beat her?"

"I'm more worried about beating CaptMeme."

"I know, but I mean, Felissan played a better game than you or I have, think about it."

Aura narrates in confessional.

"Ircher brings up a good point. Felissan made moves, I think people felt Felissan was in-charge of the Rochini alliance, she has a good shot. But, can I beat her? I'm not sure."

Ircher approaches CaptMeme who is still sitting on the beach.

"Hey man, can we talk?"

"What's up?"

"Those girls are tight. I know we haven't seen eye to eye recently, but I want to appeal to you to give me a shot."

"Okay, what are you thinking?"

"You're a competitor, and I'm a competitor. I know you know I wanted to take you out because you're better than those two. But thinking about it, and knowing you, I think your better move is to keep me and vote out Aura."

"Yeah?"

"Then you can tell the jury that you are sitting next to the best. Felissan and I have both had moments, what has Aura had? If you take her, the jury isn't going to respect you."

"You think so?"

"I know I won't. I mean, I don't want to threaten you."

"Right, let me think about it."

CaptMeme narrates.

"I could kind of see what Ircher was saying, but why did he tell me he thinks I can beat the girls and that he would work against me on the jury? I have a lot to think about, as this could decide whether I win or lose."

The tribe grabs their stuff and heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #266 (isolation #92) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #17

The remaining four castaways take their seats and watch the jury enter. T-Probst turns to the Final 4.

"That was one heck of a challenge. How important was this win to you, CaptMeme?"

"T-Probst, if I didn't win I was joining the jury. Simple as that. Those three are tight."

"Felissan, do you agree with that assessment?"

"I do. I'm not gonna lie. I really respect CaptMeme as a player, and that's why he would have had to have gone if he didn't win today."

"Ircher?"

"I don't know, maybe there would have been merits to not voting out CaptMeme. Had I won immunity today, I'd have to strongly consider proving myself to the jury by going against a competitor."

Aura shakes her head. T-Probst looks over to her.

"Wow Aura, you shook your head immediately."

"He's lying."

"Do you want to elaborate?"

"He's lying because he wants CaptMeme to vote with him now. He's lying because there are only three of us left and one of us is going home in a few minutes. I'm sorry CaptMeme, the three of us would have voted you out, and Ircher was going to lead that charge."

"No I wasn't."

"CaptMeme, what do you think?"

"I think anything could happen. The three of them don't even need me to vote with them to settle things tonight. They could do it themselves."

Felissan raises her hand.

"But why would you say that?"

"I only have one vote, you all have three. Just like the three of you tried to work together in the competition."

"I wanted to talk to you, but you hung out on the beach all by yourself today."

CaptMeme just shrugs.

"Are we ready to vote?"

The tribe nods.

"Alright, CaptMeme you are up."

Voting

"This is the best move for me." - CaptMeme
"I don't think you deserve to be here anymore." - Ircher
"Time for you to go, sorry." - Aura
"I hope things work out as planned and you go quietly." - Felissan

T-Probst retrieves the urn.

"Once the vote is read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes."

Ircher

Aura

Ircher

Ircher

"The seventeenth person voted out and ninth member of our jury..."

Ircher

"The tribe has spoken. To the rest of you. You have gone as far as you can go in this game. Tomorrow night, your fate is in the hands of the jury. Nine players you had a hand in voting out of this game, who have been watching you every tribal council. Three of you will face the jury, but only one of you will be crowned sole survivor. Head back to camp, goodnight."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #267 (isolation #93) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Day 39

The sun rises on camp for the final day. CaptMeme walks back from treemail with a crate of food. He narrates.

"Day 39. This is a dream come true. Just one more thing to do now."

CaptMeme drops the crate near the fire and calls to the others.

"It's our day 39 feast!"

The three remaining tribemates settle in for a hearty breakfast, Aura narrates.

"Getting here was great. Just thinking about how hard this journey has been, and now I get to make my case to the jury tonight."

Its late in the day as the three remaining tribemates have finished setting their camp on fire as is tradition. Felissan narrates.

"I know I played a winning game. I got here to Day 39. I've been rehersing my speech all day."

CaptMeme, Aura, and Felissan collect their torches and head to tribal council.

Final Tribal Council

The Final three arrive and take their seats. Moments later, T-Probst leads the jury into the tribal council area.

"CaptMeme, Aura, and Felissan. You are the final three. You have gone as far as you can go in this game. But we're not done. Now the power shifts to the jury. Nine people you all had a hand in eliminating to get to this point. Here's how this will work. You will each get a chance to make an opening statement. Then, the jury will get to ask you questions to determine their vote. Tonight, you want to have your name written down. Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. I will give you all a moment to gather your thoughts."

The three remaining castaways stare intently at the jury.

"Alright. It is time for opening statements. CaptMeme, you are up."

CaptMeme stands up and faces the jury.

"Hi jury. I'm CaptMeme, and I am your next Sole Sim Survivor. I've done it all in this game. I have vanquished foes, I have survived the votes, and I have won do or die challenges. No one else has the resume I have. I played a strong game, and I'm proud of it. It deserves your votes. Thank you."

CaptMeme sits down and T-Probst points to Aura who stands up.

"Jury, you should cast your votes for Sole Sim Survivor for me tonight. I'm an underdog come to life. I spent most of the game at the bottom, climbing up towards the top on every tribe, whether it was Rochini, Seratiti, or even the merged tribe, but I persevered. My game was about survival, despite people wanting me out time and time again. No one else could do what I did, and that's why I'm here tonight. Thank you."

Aura sits down. Felissan stands up and turns towards the jury.

"Thank you. I should be crowned Sole Sim Survivor tonight. I played the best game. I controlled my tribe and alliance during the pre-merge. I was in such a power position that it took a random rock to take me down. And when that rock took me down, I got to work again. I had to lose some friends along the way, but by the time we got near the end of this game, I was in a power position once again, sending all of you to the jury. I had to play cut throat at times, but that game play is why I should win this game."

Felissan nods and sits down. T-Probst turns towards the jury.

"Jury, you've heard their opening statements. Now it is your turn to address the final three. One at a time you'll come forward. IPS, start us off."

"Thanks. Tribe, my vote is up in the air tonight. As was just alluded to, I was eliminated not by a vote, but a rock. CaptMeme, this random rock argubly helped you more than the other two. Why should you earn my vote?"

"We still beat your alliance. We know the Rochini five would have steamrolled us otherwise. It wasn't a perfect move, but it was still the right one."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Thanks. Skitter, you're up."

"Hi everyone. Aura and Felissan. You two were allies, and CaptMeme is here by himself. Why should the jury view your achievements as tougher than his? Aura you can go first."

"Sure Felissan and I are good friends and allies...but Felissan hid behind me and the threat I posed. When it was time to break up our alliance you all were keen on targetting me before targetting her, cause I'm the bigger threat."

"That's not true. I don't think Aura had the game awareness I had. I was the one who made the tough decision to turn on some of my allies after we got thrust into the minority, which I know seems bad, but Aura wanted to go down with the sinking ship."

"Thank you both."

"Raybells, you're next."

"Can the three of you tell me your best move of the game? I'll go left to right, CaptMeme, Aura, and Felissan."

"My back was against the wall after Reck left, and I came with two decisive immunity victories."

"That's your move? Okay. Aura?"

"When we eliminated Selynee. I know the tribe was eying me up, and then I won immunity. The tribe could have eliminated Felissan, but I think I flipped the vote onto Selynee instead."

"Felissan?"

"I don't think she can take full credit for that. Ray, sorry, but it was eliminating you. As I said our alliance was a sinking ship, and I got off. It changed the way the tribe saw me and then we went and eliminated Selynee and Reck next instead of me."

"Alright, thank you."

"Cephrir, you're up."

"Thank you. I think one player had the more impressive game. So I want to ask Felissan, who was responsible for my falling out with Ircher. Was it his decision, or was it your alliance with him?"

"I can't say what his motives were. But this was an underated element of my strategy. Ircher wasn't in my alliance at the merge, but I cultivated a strong relationship with him, and that helped keep me safe even when you all were trying to dismantle my alliance."

"Okay, thank you."

"Reck, you're up."

"I haven't decided my vote yet. Can the three of you describe what your plans were if a rock draw didn't cause two random eliminations? CaptMeme?"

"I would hope that we'd be sitting here together."

"Aura?"

"I think you were my biggest threat to winning this game. Instead of a rock draw, I think we just would have worked harder to isolate you and CaptMeme and eliminate you both."

"Okay. Felissan?"

"You can't re-write history Reck."

"If that's your answer, I'm finished. Thanks, everyone."

"Vash you're up."

"Thanks. One question for all of you. What is the one thing the jury should respect about your game. CaptMeme?"

"My strength. I used it to great effect, as I dominated during the pre-merge and at times carried my tribes to victory. Then I was able to turn it on again in the last two challenges. Being the big obvious physical threat is hard in a game like this, everyone is looking at you all the time, but I made it work."

"Okay. Aura?"

"I think I played a well rounded game. I found an idol, I won an immunity challenge, I voted correctly more often than anyone else. CaptMeme did one thing better than everyone else. But I did just about everything you have to do in this game."

"Felissan?"

"I was always in the right place at the right time and was never really endangered. I think that counts for everything in a game like this."

"Thank you all."

"Ircher, you're up."

"Long time no see eh? Aura, I feel you were a non-factor in this game. Here's your chance to change my mind. Why am I wrong?"

"Harsh. You're wrong because I was active in every facet of the game. I made it a point not to piss people off, I played hard in challenges and around camp, and again, I cast more correct votes then either CaptMeme or Felissan. Plus, you tried to get me out at the end. If I was the non-factor you claim, you wouldn't have been trying to sit next me here tonight."

"Okay, thank you."

"Selynee?"

"I honestly can't say I'm still not bitter about everyone teaming up to vote me out. CaptMeme, why didn't we finish the job against Rochini?"

"Cause you were a threat. It was the right move. You won some challenges, and I couldn't risk that you'd go on a winning streak."

"Thank you. Aura and Felissan, why did you give me the cold shoulder at the merge?"

"I didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't think I could trust you. You did help flip the game against us, so wasn't I right?"

"Couldn't trust you, sorry. I'm not going to butter you up. You were a threat and you had to go"

"Alright, thank you."

"Okay Gamma, bring us home."

"I've been watching you all for a long time. I'm not particularly impressed. I think you all had serious errors in your game, and I don't mean voting me out. CaptMeme, how come you and Reck didn't have the awareness to know that Rochini would take control at the merge?"

"I think we knew, and it worked out."

"Yeah, with a rock. Aura, how come everyone credits the Rochini alliance as Felissan and Raybells? Were you riding coattails?"

"I didn't have the benefit of sticking with a majority of my friends, I got separated from what you all call the Rochini alliance and had to survive on my own. I found an idol, and I ended up playing it at the right time. Had I not been separated, I would have never found the idol, and could have been eliminated by a rock."

"Okay. Felissan, you said you turned on your allies because it was a sinking ship, but you were the captain of that ship."

"This isn't the navy. This is Survivor. There is no reason I should have gone down with the ship. As you alluded to, a rock did us in. I think without that rock I would have been able to play a more dominate game and you wouldn't be up here talking about mistakes you think I made."

"Alright, thank you."

"Jury, thank you for your questions. Everyone, thank you for a great season. Jury, it is now time to vote. You are voting for a winner tonight. Reck, you're up."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #268 (isolation #94) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Voting

"You really impressed me tonight, and that's why you have my vote." - Ircher
"You really did a great job representing us, congratulations!" - Vash
"You were the strongest out here, I think you deserve this one." - Cephrir

Spoiler: Ircher's Vote
Aura

Spoiler: Vash's Vote
Felissan

Spoiler: Cephrir's Vote
CaptMeme

Spoiler: Reck's Vote
Aura

Spoiler: IPS' Vote
Felissan

Spoiler: Selynee's Vote
CaptMeme

Spoiler: Raybell's Vote
Aura

Spoiler: Gamma's Vote
Aura

Spoiler: Skitter's Vote
Aura

The Winner of Sim Survivor 2....

Spoiler: Winner's Reveal
Aura!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #277 (isolation #95) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 274, animorpherv1 wrote:Now I wanna see an anon game where all the decisions are made by bots and not the actual people in the slot. That would be hilarious.

This was super cool! Thanks T-Probst!
All the bots do make the decisions though?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #279 (isolation #96) » Sun May 10, 2020 9:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm working on a game where people play the social and the bots do everything else, actually.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”