Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2823, Kerset wrote:town was going for bitmap?
In the immediate vicinity of your vote there is no Bitmap push, only a Kerset push. So...
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2821, Kerset wrote:I am not sidestepping, I agree with it. You wanted to convince others and make them lynch me instead of scum. I wanted to prevent scum from running away. You tried to engage conversation in which i would be lynched and reundo would be ignored bc he was going AFK again. You are exactly correct that you wouldn't talk about reundo as you didn't want it.
In post 1776, Jingle wrote:
In post 1773, jjh927 wrote:
You mean Reundo and yes that was one of my thoughts

I meant preventing Kers from hammering Reundo, actually, but yeah.

This last page by Kerset seems particularly off, and I'm not sure if it's off enough that I don't want to lynch Reundo anymore but I want to figure it out either way.

I think a Kerset red flip is potentially the best thing that could happen for this game where I'm not sure a Reundo red flip has the same impact. I'm also not sure what either of them flipping green does to my thought processes and I need to consider that.
And if you add back in the context of what actually happened:
In post 1783, Jingle wrote:I think Green Reundo actually firms up Green Ali, because scum don't tend to want to build castles on sand, if that makes sense.

I don't know that Green Kers firms up anyone, cause no one has made strong defenses there and the attacks have all had fairly sturdy foundations.

I'm pretty okay with just lynching Reundo, atp.
This is a Parachute.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 6.06

Kerset
(1): Jingle
Jingle
(1): Kerset

Not Voting
(1): Chemist1422

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-03 20:00:00)

<(") | (")>
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2826, Jingle wrote:
In post 2821, Kerset wrote:
You're still sidestepping the point that the conversation you were attempting to cut off had nothing to do with Reundo, as mentioned in that post you've linked to roughly 500 times.
I am not sidestepping, I agree with it. You wanted to convince others and make them lynch me instead of scum. I wanted to prevent scum from running away. You tried to engage conversation in which i would be lynched and reundo would be ignored bc he was going AFK again. You are exactly correct that you wouldn't talk about reundo as you didn't want it.
In post 1776, Jingle wrote:
In post 1773, jjh927 wrote:You mean Reundo and yes that was one of my thoughts
I meant preventing Kers from hammering Reundo, actually, but yeah.

This last page by Kerset seems particularly off, and I'm not sure if it's off enough that I don't want to lynch Reundo anymore but I want to figure it out either way.

I think a Kerset red flip is potentially the best thing that could happen for this game where I'm not sure a Reundo red flip has the same impact. I'm also not sure what either of them flipping green does to my thought processes and I need to consider that.
And if you add back in the context of what actually happened:
In post 1783, Jingle wrote:I think Green Reundo actually firms up Green Ali, because scum don't tend to want to build castles on sand, if that makes sense.

I don't know that Green Kers firms up anyone, cause no one has made strong defenses there and the attacks have all had fairly sturdy foundations.

I'm pretty okay with just lynching Reundo, atp.
If you add the context later you decided to distract everyone from this topic. You only bumped post about me bc it got buried as well.
I agreed with you. I wanted to cut off people, which wanted to step away from talking about reundo. What is your deal?

Spoiler:
In post 1813, Jingle wrote:
In post 1807, jjh927 wrote:So really the trick is to rand scum in games that have unhinged townplayers
Unless those unhinged town players have computers telling them you're scum. Right mastina? :P
In post 1815, Jingle wrote:
In post 1812, jjh927 wrote:Yeah town won white flag in spite of town
Oh, it must have been that I wanted scum to clutch victory there. TBH, at that point I was way more invested in watching GIF wreck Ali. Best TM 2018 game by far.
In post 1818, Jingle wrote:WHY WOULD HE CLAIM TRACKER AS JAILKEEPER? WHO EVEN FUCKING DOES THAT? :P
In post 1820, Jingle wrote:The tiebreak game was the old newbie setup. And GIF fakeclaimed to get Ali to scumclaim.
In post 1822, Jingle wrote:e replaced in D2 I think. Players only had D1 to read for their guess. The endgame was hilarious though.
In post 1827, Jingle wrote:Subject: Tiebreak Mafia Day 3
GuyInFreezer wrote:No, that means we lynch Alisae because there is no doctor in this setup.

VOTE: Alisae

I'm actually a jailkeeper.
In post 1831, Jingle wrote:Sorry, Ali, but you have to admit that game was fucking hilarious.

<3
In post 1833, Jingle wrote:Subject: Tiebreak Mafia Day 3
Jingle wrote:
In post 37, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: Jingle

smh secret bastard game
Pffft. It’s no secret I’m a bastard.
In post 1835, Jingle wrote:It's okay, Ali. I'm bullying you because you're great, not because you're on a team with RC.
In post 1838, Jingle wrote:I'll bite, how do we get GIF to fakeclaim in this game?
In post 1840, Jingle wrote:
In post 1811, Jingle wrote:But a little bit of context added to 1799 reinforces the credibility of mastina having those reads simultaneously. Like... She was voting Bitmap, then all of her townreads voted you and she joined. Then she was voting you and all of her townreads voted Reundo and she joined. I don't see how that's in any way conflicting with {she scumreads all three of you}.

If anything, mastina has been super consistent this game.
Quoting cause I kinda buried it in memories.
In post 1869, Jingle wrote:
In post 1868, jjh927 wrote:I think it should be common knowledge at this point that killing me only makes me stronger
No. What
DOESN'T
kill you makes you stronger.
In post 1959, Jingle wrote:I’m getting close to prod range but I’ll catch up and respond tomorrow.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2825, Jingle wrote:
In post 2823, Kerset wrote:town was going for bitmap?
In the immediate vicinity of your vote there is no Bitmap push, only a Kerset push. So...
So... you just have multiple personality disorder or maybe you are indeed a bot? I could quote whole pages to show it but i doubt you would read them.
In post 2145, Jingle wrote:Note: Reundo wagon is pure with exception of Mena at . Wagon shrinks until Kerset vote in 1913. Double bus strongman D1 when momentum seems to be moving to Bitmap/hito soft implies Kerset town. Reundo final wagon is {
Menalque
Jingle
ofrhz
, Kerset, Klick,
Alisae
Chemist1422
}
Let me guess you are going to argue that "push on immediate vicinity of vote" isn't the same as "momentum during vote". Are you still surprised why do i call your posts valueless shitposts?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think I’m gonna reread today then decide later tonight
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2824, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2821, Kerset wrote:Hito and chem dislike the fact that i want to kill reundo.
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1723, Alisae wrote:
In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here? no thoughts on shadoweh not listening to your reason to unvote me, or me keeping a bead on her so long? Just L-2 on the low-hanging fruit while making it all sound like your own idea.
your tone here suggests to me that you think those reads are bizarre. To me that comes up as a red flag because I don't see as scum why she imploys that strategy when its easier to just put the whole bloc as town
Have thoughts on this but it makes more sense to wait and hear what ofrhz says first. I think you're kinda missing what I think the suspicious thing is but if you are that means ofrhz might also, which means we could get an answer that's really revealing in either direction.

Gotta agree with ofr in that the Kerset views on mastina/jjh seem really underdetermined. If mastina is pocketing jjh so obviously that even a newbie would notice by now, then jjh is town! It kinda seems like you want to just quote individual posts you don't like in isolation, but the whole point is that peoples actions need to be interpreted in the context of how they interact with everyone else. Kerset, maybe a more productive way to have this discussion is - who are your strongest
townreads
, and what do you think they're missing on mastina? What do jjh/mastina flips makes you think about the other one?
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
Even when this wagon was conjured up by basically your worst enemies? If I daycopped Reundo red right now, who are your picks for his buddies?

I am genuinely flabbergasted that Reundo could have ofr as his alpha scumread but both "person who went apeshit on ofr" and "person who passionately defended the hell out of ofr" as null. How can the exact discussion you wanted happen like...two pages ago and you don't have a single thought on it?
In post 1760, Bitmap wrote:
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote
To vote who, and why?
In post 1761, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1758, Kerset wrote:What? VT in mini theme? Sounds like bs.
???
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a role madness mini theme run here
Both happen plenty of times. Having a few VTs at the end helps contain swing, which I would imagine is a design goal here since it's more important than usual to make sure every time has a chance to influence gamestate. (Or, at least, that was a big constraint *I* followed for Signs and Void ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But role madness is also perfectly possible. In any case, speculating about which is which D1 means that you're mostly going off of your *own* PM, which means you kinda leak to scum what information you have, which means I think we should probably just drop this for now

Oh rly? This is "Kerset wants to kill Reundo"? lmao

Now you're misrepping dead people.
Yea:
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
In post 1758, Kerset wrote:What? VT in mini theme? Sounds like bs.
This is "Kerset wants to kill Reundo"

Yes! You are a bot. This is secret turing test and i declare that you failed it.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

To be fair I failed a Turing test one time
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2831, Kerset wrote:Yes! You are a bot. This is secret turing test and i declare that you failed it.
I mean... At least I can read.

There's a giant hito post about why you are scum there. The closest it gets to talking about you wanting to kill Kerset is talking about how you're joining a wagon with a bunch of scumreads with no hesitation. He wants elaboration on your jjh/mastina reads. Wants you to talk about your townreads. Thinks you should have stronger reads on people who are not Reundo.

All of that somehow boils down to hito scumreads Kerset for wanting to kill Reundo, and that makes me a robot. :lmao:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2828, Kerset wrote:I agreed with you. I wanted to cut off people, which wanted to talk about scummy shit I was doing. What is your deal?

You really don't see what's scummy here? Cause if you don't, I legitimately think you might need the special attention of a second grade teacher.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2829, Kerset wrote:Let me guess you are going to argue that "push on immediate vicinity of vote" isn't the same as "momentum during vote". Are you still surprised why do i call your posts valueless shitposts?
Bitmap push referenced here was an all town push by hitogoroshi, jjh927, and mastina. Kerset's vote came on page 77. Kerset's cherry picking of a post I made early D3 that is provably wrong at this point to imply he's town when it applies to myself as well is really impressive. Being wrong is definitely scum behavior. :roll:

More importantly, at the time of your vote, there was ONE person voting bitmap. There were several talking about how scummy you were. That's really the whole point.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2830, Chemist1422 wrote:I think I’m gonna reread today then decide later tonight
Go for it. I'm done with the game, tbh.

I do want to point out that mastina had this shit on lock D1 and is easily town MVP. She should get all of the points for being useful to town.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Kerset »

You are wrong now, not on D3. You blend reality for sake of F3.

Yea Hito asked me bunch of questions and later he decided that i am town based on my response.
Mastina also changed her mind about me as soon as day 2 started:
In post 2157, mastina wrote:
In post 2152, Jingle wrote:mastina, check my ramblings and lynch pool and see if you agree.

I think hito -> Kerset -> Klick is the solve.
Kerset/Klick are both townreads. I favor hi to/Shadow-->Shadow/hito-->Bitmap instead, at least as of right now.

I'm done with my shift, so once I drive home, I can go into my reasoning.
And you think that i killed her.

On other hand nobody had reads about you. That is why you got so far in this game. I think that Radiant Cowbells was the only one, who talked about you at all.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1854, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1853, jjh927 wrote:I'd rather have it confirmed that Kerset and Reundo are indeed scum before thinking about Bitmap

ebwop
honestly?

I think this is the most definite thing we're gonna get this game
GTKAS

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2159, Bitmap wrote:RC leaves a message here.

-------------------------

Kerset is the scum for a bunch of reasons.

1) Why the fuck would Kerset have done a friendly neighbor on jjh when he clearly had him as scum in {mastina/jjh}. It makes no sense outside of being the possible nightkill so no one has to support that claim. Also, Kerset and his D1 play doesn't resemble the play of someone who can have access to friendly neighbor. They would have been not worried about getting scumread because they can just claim and get townread.

2) You're all assigning town credibility by being on the wagon but instead it's the fucking opposite. As I said before, if Mena's vote is the first vote on the wagon and hard pushing it you can be goddamn sure that his other partner will also be on the wagon as well. Reundo pretty much just outright given up on this game. Strongman or not, scum were'nt going to put themselves in a shitty position by risking to defend him and thus the positions that make the most sense for scum are the early votes. If for some miracle, for some reason, Jingle is somehow conftown, that leaves prettty much kerset and did I forget to mention that his interactions with Reundo were terrible? The "lurkers get no sympathy from me" is bad and is so disgustingly SvS looking post.

3) Your positions as a group in this game just suck.

Klick isn't scum.
Shadoweh isn't scum.
We're not scum.
Mastina isn't scum
Ofrhz isn't scum.

We don't know what ever reasoning mechanically that you're using to clear people outside of all of that but Kerset can easily be claiming commuter as an ascetic role and the reasoning that they claimed friendly neighbor on a target WHO IS DEAD with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of being in an ISO in thread doesn't bode well with me.
Yeah, clearly we should just sheep RC here.
In post 2196, mastina wrote:Kerset very likely town; Chemist quite likely town.
Jingle and Klick no mechanical reasons to be town, but townreads of mine based on play.
Also, I'm pretty excited that you're town because mastina was townreading you, but I'm scum because no one was townreading me while mastina was townreading you and also me, albeit you for mech reasons and me for subjective ones.

I'm not going to do an exhaustive search for people calling me town because clearly you've already done one and only missed the read of the single player with the most experience with whose reads were the main talking point for your post.
This is a Parachute.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2541, Klick wrote:We seem pretty sold as a group on me/hito/Chem just not getting lynched this game, and I think i'm fine with that.
We literally just need to bank on one other person being town, and we're good. We don't even need to do it mechanically (and considering the contention/not-totally-clearness of it all I'm not convinced going at it mechanically is the right way at all tbh).

By play, I think Shadow/Jingle both look significantly more towny than Kerset/ofrhz.
There's also this
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

VOTE: Kerset

gg either way
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

so, jingle

does my reputation of "throwing" F3s continue
GTKAS

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I don't know, Chemist. Does your reputation of throwing in F3s continue? The penguin guy is going to make you wait to find out.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 6.07 - Final

Kerset
(2): Jingle, Chemist1422 :dead:
(Lynch)
:dead:
Jingle
(1): Kerset

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-03 20:00:00)

<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Well...that's it. There's no going back from putting that final nail in the coffin. To be honest, I didn't have the greatest of confidence in Chemist to make the right call.

Then again, maybe he's the Hero we all needed in the end.

So, Chemist, did you make the right call? Did you make the decision that will start the change in your reputation of throwing in F3?

Spoiler: Day 6 Lynch
ナツ・ドラグニル (Natsu Dragneel)

Welcome, Kerset! You are ナツ・ドラグニル (Natsu Dragneel), a
Destroy Anime Avatar Collective (DAAC)
member. Your partners are Menalque, Hakuryū Ren, and Gamma Emerald, Domokun.

Your Abilities
  • DAAC Destruction Unit
    : During the day phase, you may use this unit to vote to lynch one player.
  • DAAC Coordinated AI Unit
    : You, and your partners, share a factional kill each night. You also share a private thread where you may communicate as long as you are alive, located here.
  • Demon Abilities
    : During the night, you may activate an innate demon ability and target one player with the below functions:
    • Thought Projection
      : You may watch your targeted player to find out who, if anyone, targeted them. You may use this function once during the game.
    • Enhanced Speed
      : When activated, your actions are not visible to Tracker-like and Watcher-like roles. You may use this function once during game.
    • Enhance Reflexes
      : When activated, you are rendered untargetable by any means for that night phase. You may use this function once during game.
Your Win Condition
  • Destroy All Anime Avatars
    : You win when all MAARF members are dead, and at least one DAAC member remains alive.
Please confirm by responding to this PM stating your alignment and character name.

The game thread can be found here.

Good luck, have fun, and destroy those Anime Avatars.

I'm so proud of you Chemist! And the rest of the MAARF members! When you weren't being bad you were being good and you have successfully defeated Untrod Tripod and his dastardly DAAC. Our Anime Avatars are...

Shut it, Ann. No one is fooled by your act anymore.

What? But you're...you were...I saw you...

What? Die? Get killed? No...that was just the player masquerading as me. Thank you jjh927, you performed admirably. Now, Ann, stop acting all innocent.

Curse you, Untrod Tripod. Your little gang of MAARF members and your stupid penguin lacky may have stopped the DAAC, but I will succeed where they have failed.

I don't think so. Hi baby girl, bye baby girl.

The MAARF Members
of Jingle, Alisae, Chemist1422, Shadoweh, hitogoroshi, Klick, mastina, Bitmap, ofrhz, and jjh927 win!
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Event/Action Summary

Day 1

Reundo
- (
DAAC Member; Domokun
) - lynched Day 1

Night 1

Chemist1422
- Watches Menalque - No one targeted Menalque.
mastina
- Neighborizes Menalque - failed due to Loyal modifier.
Klick
- Protects noone - success, Klick is lazy.
jjh927
- Aliens Klick - success, Klick is aliened.
hitogoroshi
- Gifts Bulletproof talisman to mastina - success
Kerset
- Activates Ninja, kills jjh927 - success, jjh927 (
MAARF Member; Untrod Tripod
) is killed

Day 2

Menalque
- (
DAAC Member; Hakuryū Ren
) - lynched Day 2

Night 2

Chemist1422
- Tracks Kerset - No result due to Kerset ascetic ability
Klick
- Protects mastina - Success, mastina is protected from one kill
mastina
- Bulletproof due to Talisman
ofrhz
- Targets Alisae - success, Alisae is killed
hitogoroshi
- Gifts Hated talisman to Bitmap - success
Kerset
- Activates Ascetic ability and kills Alisae - success & success, rendered untargetable and Alisae is super killed

Day 3

Bitmap
- (
MAARF Member; Princess of the Crystal
) - lynched Day 3

Night 3

Chemist1422
- Follows Klick - success
hitogoroshi
- Gifts Loved talisman to Kerset - success
Klick
- Protects Chemist1422 - success
Kerset
- Watches Chemist and Kills mastina - success Klick targeted Chemist and mastina dies

Day 4

ofrhz
- (
MAARF Member; Mami Tomoe
) - lynched Day 4

Night 4

Kerset
- Kills Klick - success Klick dies

Day 5

Shadoweh
- (
MAARF Member; Ahiru Arima
) - lynched Day 5

Night 5

Kerset
- Kills hitogoroshi - success hitogoroshi dies
All players request a fast night

Day 6

Kerset
- (
DAAC Member - Natsu Dragneel
) - lynched Day 6
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:52 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Mafia PT

Topic is unlocked.
<(") | (")>
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Kerset »

There’s also the fact that I think the only viable way to a win rn is me somehow end gaming bc I VERY much doubt we’re getting a win in 5p lylo

So I would also prefer that we kill jjh purely bc I want him dead and I’m the one who’s going to have to try and win this and I very much doubt you make it through 2 consecutive day phases
I really wanted to win this for sake of turning this.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

should've called me a gamethrower then :v
GTKAS

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”