Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Post by Empking »

/confirm

This is going to be awesome!
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Its already past 15th July.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:Its already past 15th July.
thats true but he says the 15th of august
Not when I checked.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: wolframnhart

I really don't like the idea of a dayvig who might be scum.

On the other hand, I do quite like the "kill a lot on day 1" plan though six deaths on day 1 would be a bit too much, four seems a bit much.

I think the "kill a good role so I can take it" was more of a moment of idiocy rather than a scum tell but I'm not sure if it was a town moment or scum moment.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Empking »

Can someone tell me what I should do at night? I'm really unsure.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Empking »

All the other dayvigs?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

On the other hand, I do quite like the "kill a lot on day 1" plan though six deaths on day 1 would be a bit too much, four seems a bit much.

I think the "kill a good role so I can take it" was more of a moment of idiocy rather than a scum tell but I'm not sure if it was a town moment or scum moment.
So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there since there are worse potential killers.
Yes and their aren't worse potential killers.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

No because you take someone out without killing yourself.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Empking »

If we do decide not to steer the roles, I do think that we should steer the day killer.

Do people think we should use the daykiller on day 1?

I agree with not wasting a lynch or daykill on the player we're planning on having suicide themself.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

I was wondering as you didn't mention it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Post by Empking »

Dayvig: IcemanE

I think IcemanE might be a good kill for today for the reasons stated by others but I think an unblockable dayvig whose target is hidden from us until we lynch is too powerful to be alive just incase he's scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Empking »

I vote for a mixture of the two, or leaving most players to make their own choice and give some roles a choice of three so we can control it a bit but scum won't know exactly what we're planning.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there since there are worse potential killers.
This post leads me to think that he's purpousely mislead the town in order to stay alive and since we're not at lynch or loose it seems to me to be a scum like move.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Empking »

He's trying to mislead the town. Apart from lynch or lose its a scum tell to try and mislead the town.

Is their a certain part you disagree with?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
Apart from lynch or lose its a scum tell to try and mislead the town.
What are you talking about.....
When in lynch or lose its (more) OK to misleed the town if you're town. In my opinion you shouldn't try to misleed the town any where else if you're town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Empking »

I'd say if its lynch or lose, you should say anything to make sure you're not lynched.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there since there are
worse potential killers.
Why didn't you ask me that too begin with.

The poisoner is unblockable, can't be protected against and the kill the daykiller. I can't see how their are worse potential killers.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Warning: Empking always makes odd posts like that even when he is town. I'll post a link to the game I played with him where he was town and acted a bit like this if I can find it.

Nominate icemanE for The One Who Is SB'd
There is a difference between an odd post and being just plain scummy sounding. He immediately votes me and assumes I am scum because of my role. I point this out and he says I am misleading the town. When others ask him to clarify, his posts make almost no sense.

What bit doesn't make sense? He says their are worse potential killers. Their aren't. This is misleading the town.

I have done nothing about this so far (by that I mean targeting him or voting him in anyway) but his actions to me seem like he is a scared scum that doesn't want to be poisoned so he wants that role eliminated.

Wow, you didn't OMGUS me or go against the town in order to kill me. You're definately pro-town. (I presume he means OMGUS, as if he thinks I'm the scummiest he should vote for me.

Besides Emp, if I poison who the majority of the town votes for, how can this be a bad thing? If I go againt it in anyway then I am sure a lynch would be the next thing to happen to me. The only way that might not happen is if I was so unconvinced that the town was right and I happen to poison the real scum.

The bad thing is if you give the scum an extra two kills. And that will be very bad and their's a 1 in 3 chance that you can.

If you are truly still pushing for a lynch on me after that explination, something is really wrong there and I think we need to start looking at you.
You're explanation misses out key points and half of it is telling me I should think you're pro-town because you don't OMGUS.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by Empking »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
icemanE wrote:
You fail to realize that the scum's main weapon to win is night kills while ours is the lynch. How is maximizing ours while minimizing theirs a bad thing?
Also - the scum's main weapon is misleading the town into making poor decisions.

And we will be minimizing our chances for success and killing townies needlessly if we just bomb the hell out of the whole thing.
but you don't know that we're killing townies, ice, that's the thing. We're killing the most suspicious people. I'd rather have them dead early than be confusing us later when it's more stressful.
And what I (and I presume Iceman) has been trying to say is that you do not know we are killing scum.
But we are killing the suspicious people and that's the best we could ever hope for.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Empking »

Alabaska J wrote:Poisoner, do you have a secret ability?
I'd really like to know that as well.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
Empking wrote:I'd say if its lynch or lose, you should say anything to make sure you're not lynched.
This is scum logic.
How is it?

I stil think, misleading the town is a very good scum tell, misleading the town in order to protect yourself is an even better scum tell. I still think that subtly threatening people is a scum tell and since he's guilty of both.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Warning: Empking always makes odd posts like that even when he is town. I'll post a link to the game I played with him where he was town and acted a bit like this if I can find it.

There is a difference between an odd post and being just plain scummy sounding. He immediately votes me and assumes I am scum because of my role. I point this out and he says I am misleading the town. When others ask him to clarify, his posts make almost no sense. I have done nothing about this so far (by that I mean
targeting him
or voting him in anyway) but his actions to me seem like he is a scared scum that doesn't want to be poisoned so he wants that role eliminated.

Besides Emp, if I poison who the majority of the town votes for, how can this be a bad thing? If I go againt it in anyway then I am sure a lynch would be the next thing to happen to me. The only way that might not happen is if I was so unconvinced that the town was right and I happen to poison the real scum.

If you are truly still pushing for a lynch on me after that explination, something is really wrong there and I think we need to start looking at you.
The bold definately sounds to me like "but I can."

You have in no way explained how who did not mislead the town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there
since there are worse potential killers.
Sorry about that.

That's where you mislead the town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Empking »

At worse the poisoner can kill someone off when they're about to be lynched and the poisoner doesn't give the town the chance to lynch again. I really struggle to see how the back up is the worse potential killer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Empking »

Yes but that was the worse case scenario for the poisoner vs the best case scenario for the SB, and the poisoner was still more powerful.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Post by Empking »

pwnz wrote:
The flip side is that there are also roles like the Inventor. I'm not trying to say that I think that you are scum, Empking, but if you are then you have a role that scares the shit out of me. You could effectively give the mafia two kills every single night, and you can bet your ass that the mafia will not hesitate to kill off the roles that scare them the most as soon as possible.

I've got a 25% chance of giving an extra kill. I highly doubt I'd be able to give a kill every single night.

The poisoner is a very dangerous role in the hands of scum. The poisoner has beenn acting the scummiest. Therefore he should be killed. Thast seems logical to me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 am

Post by Empking »

I read it as a random chance. If you're right then I have a very powerful role.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #301 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:44 am

Post by Empking »

Everything he posts has a scum tell in it. You're entitled to your opinion but its wrong.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:

There is a difference between an odd post and being just plain scummy sounding. He immediately votes me and assumes I am scum because of my role. I point this out and he says I am misleading the town. When others ask him to clarify, his posts make almost no sense. I have done nothing about this so far (by that I mean
targeting him
or voting him in anyway) but his actions to me seem like he is a scared scum that doesn't want to be poisoned so he wants that role eliminated.

The bold definately sounds to me like "but I can."

You have in no way explained how who did not mislead the town.
Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

So you would vote me, out of the other dayvigs? Kinda random there
since there are worse potential killers.
Sorry about that.

That's where you mislead the town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #313 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Empking »

icemanE wrote:
Empking wrote: The poisoner is a very dangerous role in the hands of scum. The poisoner has beenn acting the scummiest. Therefore he should be killed. Thast seems logical to me.
If the poisoner goes against our wishes, we'll know about it at the end of the day. It's as simple as that - if he doesn't do what we want, he's the next day's lynch.
After getting two pro-scum kills.

Two extra pro-scum kills is a lot.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Empking »

wolframnhart wrote:Happy to see one scum go down, but in the process we lost three townies, and I really hate the fact the jail keeper went down.
This is a clear cut case of trying to look pro-town without actually doing anything pro-town.

In the rest of his posts, he seems to be allergic from actually trying to do any scum hunting at all.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Empking »

hasdgfas wrote:
Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Happy to see one scum go down, but in the process we lost three townies, and I really hate the fact the jail keeper went down.
This is a clear cut case of trying to look pro-town without actually doing anything pro-town.

In the rest of his posts, he seems to be allergic from actually trying to do any scum hunting at all.
although the first point isn't terrible, the second one is again, not backed up by anything. Emp, please start actually showing us when you accuse people.
You want me to quote every single post he's posted?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #362 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Empking »

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #369 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Empking »

hasdgfas wrote:
That's a link to this page.
Yes on on this page their are some magic things that let people see all the posts by a certain person.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #371 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Empking »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Empking wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Yes on on this page their are some magic things that let people see all the posts by a certain person.
There is one post from Wolf on this page...

And it barely even has anything to do with the game...

Wolf, PLEASE tell me you did not lie to us when you told us you poisoned this man. He SERIOUSLY needs to die.
Well, the bold part is basicly my point. Plus you forgot to use the magic things.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by Empking »

hasdgfas wrote:
Empking wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
you can also link to a specific post to show us something in particular.

But I can't prove he never does something from one post.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #393 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Empking »

That still doesn'ty show he never does something.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
Empking wrote:That still doesn'ty show he never does something.
If you can not prove he committed the offense, how can you accuse him of it?
I can prove it, just not the way you want me to prove it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
I can prove it, just not the way you want me to prove it.
Then do so.
I still advocate not planning them out in thread.
^^

There is also no reason not to use your night ability tonight.
Go to the place where it say all users - click on his name anfd press go.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #462 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am

Post by Empking »

I really dislike the arguments against armix especially the "kill the suggestor" plan which is going to a very paranoid place. Plus their is no such such thing as being overagressive.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #519 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by Empking »

Wow he's a very powerful investigative role. (Presuming he's telling the truth.) I definately don't think he should be lynched just in case.

ZS, would you answer pwnz question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #534 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:ZS, this honestly seems like a large leap of logic that you are trying to get us to believe in order to say your cop claim confirms you.
He's right though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #557 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Empking »

I do think that the Crazy argument is a good enough argument.

I've wrote why I think he's scum.

He never tried to look at scum.
He did actions to try and make himself look like town without actually helping town.
He tried to mislead the town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #573 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
Not going to post on Emp. Since he should die once this day ends (unless he has some secret anti-venom ability) anything I post would be moot.
His lack of help post "death" speaks more then any case before hand.
Why are you killing me?

Does the town want me to continue posting. That way the town has been acting suggests no.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #579 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Empking »

armlx wrote:
Why are you killing me?
Apparently, you missed the memo that wolf poisoned you like 7 pages ago.
Actually I didn't. I know I can't save myself and I know you're killing me because you don't like scum hunting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #589 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Empking »

I CAN'T PROVE HE
NEVER
DID SOMETHING BY QUOTING ONE POST.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE IF HE NEVER SCUM HUNTS YOU HAVE TO READ ALL HIS POSTS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHY I THINK WOLF IS SCUMMY YOU HAVE TO READ MY POSTS.

I CAN'T SHOW SOMETHING TO YOU IF YOU REFUSE TO READ. I HAVE SAID WHY I THINK WOLF IS SCUMMY MANY TIME.

IN THE HOPE THAT WRITING IT IN CAPITALS ALLOWS YOU TO READ IT. HE TRIES TO MISLEAD THE TOWN, HE TRIES TO LOOK TOWNIE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TOWNIE, HE DOESN'T TRY TO SCUM HUNT.

Now that you've hopefully read it I don't need to write in caps any more. Pwnz I knew I was poisoned, don't make groundless claims.

Pwnz: Makes groundless claims, doesn't contribute. Scummy
Armix: Most pro-town. The arguments against him are terrible. Suports pro-town actions.
hasdgfas: Purpousely acts stupid. Isn't one of the top contributers.
ZombieSlayer54: Not got a read either way but he is voting for wolf so that's one thing in his favour.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #609 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Empking wrote:

This post leads me to think that he's purpousely mislead the town in order to stay alive and since we're not at lynch or loose it seems to me to be a scum like move.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #638 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by Empking »

pwnz wrote:
armlx wrote:
pwnz wrote:Now that it should be obvious, you might as well spill your guts and let us all know what you think of the game from an objective standpoint. Seriously, no pressure, I'm sure I'll know what you're allignment really was by the end of the day anyhow.
Emp, please do this.
Seriously, do it.
Be more specific.

I can't beleive that post restriction thing. You're getting it from how we post but do you actually know what you think the post restriction is.

No I don't have as post restriction.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #652 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Geddingsworth: Hasn't posted much but his posts have been pro-town.
Charter: Everything he has done seems to be pro-town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”