Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Torque »

Your Waifu Is Trash UPick

Waifu-ism is in the heart, gender is just a bonus

RulesImage
Um, HELLO THERE! LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS AOBA SUZUKAZE! WELCOME TO WAIFU UPICK!

ahhhuuuuuughhh, did I startle you? I'm sorry I'm sorry! This is the first game designed by me, so I am... how to say it, a little too excited... and maybe nervous too.

Ano, uuum... Since this is your first time here, let me explain the rules.

The first rule would be to
respect the other waifus of this game
. This is an online game after all! You could get banned if you're excessively rude to somebody else, please remember that!

Next, what's fun to games if you don't try to win them?
You should never purposefully harm your faction!

Third,
good waifus don't cheat
. So please don't quote rolecards, excessive reference to mod messages, nor communicate outside of the game! One special rule to this, is
although you may claim your waifu name, but please do not reference ability flavour!

Last of all,
since we're playing on the mafiascum server, please follow also all of their rules
, okay? Phew! I'm so relieved that we got through all of the rules without no issues. Thank you for being such a great listener! Do you have any questions?

Sorry, what did you just ask? Um... the rewards for winning the game? Well, this is just an online game so I'm not sure what rewards there should be... Ah, I got it! How about unconditional love from your waifu?

ActivityImage
Next up, my good friend Nenecchi will be the one explaining everything regarding activity within the game!

Listen there, player. Don't expect me to be as nice as Aocchi, okay? *pout*

I will tell you the activity rules, and you better follow each, and, every, one, of them, ya got me?

Um... what was the first rule again... YES! Remember this, player,
every day will be 14 IRL days, and nights 2 IRL days!

And us at Eagle Jump worked very hard on this game, do you know how many nights Aocchi and I stayed at the company just to work on it! You better appreciate this and be an active player!
We'll have to bop you in the head if you don't post anything within 48 hours
, okay? And that will HURT!

If you ever get bopped 4 times, or not respond to a bop within 24 hours, I'll have to talk to my boss and get a replacement for you
. And my boss is scary... I don't want to have to talk to her if I dont have to...

If you, at some point, unfortunately dies, we will allow an info-less "bah" post at the beginning of the day, okay? In fact, please bah, bah posts are fun.

Finally,
if you want to go away from the game, that's fine, but you gotta let us know
! And we could only grant you 7 days of V/LA max.

Yay, I didn't mess up my part either, Aocchi! Let's go get a parfait for lunch!

Example Role Card
Spoiler: Aoba Suzukaze
Aoba Suzukaze

Welcome, Torque! You are Aoba Suzukaze (New Game), aligned with
everybody
. You start at Loli Tier. This is a special tier and thus cannot be upgraded.

After the success of PECO, you are finally given a chance to become to lead designer on a new project.
You must design each player a custom role card based on their choice of waifu.

Additionally, you also must work with the programming team to ensure that your visions of the game are carried out without issues. Meaning
you must perform duties of a moderator by doing things like answering questions, starting phases on time, posting vote counts, etc.

You win with the
Good waifus.

You win with the
Bad waifus.

Players
Waifus:

1. shadowlesscloud
2. NorwegianboyEE
3. Eragon
4. Adorable
5. Brian Skies

Dead Waifus:

Yumeko and Kirari was expelled D1 - They were
Kirari Momobami
Bitmap fell down three flights of stairs N1 - They were
Bernie Sanders
Espeonage fell down three flights of stairs N1 - They were
Satsuki Shinonome
Wondertime fell down three flights of stairs N1 - They were
Hilda
TrueSoulEnergy overdosed on drugs D2 - They were
Kurome
Amrun dropped out N2 - They were
Sakura Haruno
Xtoxm transported back D3 - They were
Mio Naruse
Farkran suffered memory loss from a fall - They were
Rikka Takanashi

Banned (modkilled) Waifus:

EventsGame start
Day 1 lynch
D2 start
Day 2 lynch
Day 3 start
Day 3 lynch

current status
Votecount 2.01

Xtoxm [1] - Xtoxm
Brian Skies [3, L-2] - Amrun, Adorable, Brian Skies
Farkran [1] - TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy [2] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Not voting [1] - shadowlesscloud

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2020-03-10 19:00:00).
Majority is 5.
Last edited by Torque on Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Torque »

Now Loading... [Complete!]

Last edited by Torque on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Torque »

Seems like nobody has noticed the dark cloud over Waifu High last night, as these new waifus are walking around the school full of energy, as this is the first day of a new semester. The girls must place themselves in their proper social order in the beginning of the school year, since it will stay with them for the entire year. It was a bright, shiny day. The energetic girls chasing each other in the courtyard, the more studious girls speaking with the homeroom teachers already, and birds chirping on the giant tree in the back.

The bell rang suddenly, and Class 2-A begin gathering in their classroom, with each of them in their assigned seat.

The suspiciously young and fragile teacher announces that on the first day of school, there will be a student council president election, all done anonymously. Both candidates belong in the same class. She asks both candidates to stand up, and walk up to the front of the room, facing the other students. Both Bitmap and Espeonage slowly walk forward from the back of the room, eyes locked into each other, fireworks sparkling in the air.

Day one begins! It ends at 23:00 EST, March 3rd. Also please vote for either Bitmap or Espeonage as student council president by PMing both myself and Tatsuya Kaname.
Last edited by Torque on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Torque »

Student council election votes are finalized at the end of the day.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Torque »

In post 181, Bitmap wrote:
@Mod:

Is it against site rules to post lolis?
What the fuck
Please exercise common sense when posting lolis
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.01

NorwegianboyEE [1] - Espeonage
Adorable [1] - Brian Skies
Brian Skies [1] - Adorable
Bitmap [1] - Wondertime
Shadowlesscloud [2] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Not voting [7] - Bitmap, Shadowlesscloud, Amrun, Xtoxm, Eragon, Yumeko and Kirari, Shireen Baratheon
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Torque »

For the sake of not letting out of game issues affect the flow of the game, you guys should read this post below.
viewtopic.php?p=11606168#p11606168

So I am going to give Shireen 48 hours from the time PenguinPower posted his response to post here and confirm his spot before replacing them.
Last edited by Torque on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.02

Eragon [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Adorable [3] - Brian Skies, Espeonage, Bitmap
Yumeko and Kirari [4] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Not voting [4] - Shadowlesscloud, Xtoxm, Eragon, Shireen Baratheon
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.03

Shireen Baratheon [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari [4] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Xtoxm [2] - Bitmap, Brian Skies

Not voting [5] - Shadowlesscloud, Xtoxm, Eragon, Shireen Baratheon, Espeonage
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.04

Shireen Baratheon [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari [5] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Brian Skies

Xtoxm [2] - Bitmap, Espeonage

Not voting [4] - Shadowlesscloud, Xtoxm, Eragon, Shireen Baratheon
Last edited by Torque on Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Torque »

Shireen Baratheon has been prodded. They will have 24 hours following this post to produce
content
until force replacement.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Torque »

Shireen Baratheon has requested replacement.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Torque »

TrueSoulEnergy replaces Shireen Baratheon.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.05

Wondertime [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari [6, L-1] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Brian Skies, TrueSoulEnergy

Not voting [3] - Shadowlesscloud, Xtoxm, Eragon
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount Day 1 Final

Wondertime [1] - Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari [Lynch] - Amrun, Wondertime, Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Brian Skies, TrueSoulEnergy, Xtoxm

Not voting [2] - Shadowlesscloud, Eragon

Yumeko and Kirari will be lynched!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Torque »

It was the afternoon of the day to announce the winner of the student council president election. Kirari Momobami was not at Math class as she should be, instead she is at the window seat of the first floor cafeteria. Nobody comes to the cafe at this hour, as even the lunch lady went home already, and the students on cleaning duty don't come here until after school, so there is no way for anyone to barge in and see her. Kirari did not enter the student council president election as her peers expected her to, but she did not seem to be bothered by that. In fact, Kirari isn't worried about who will win the election in the slightest.

Kirari turns on her phone, her fingers tapped on the screen like a flash, and clicks the call button. "Is everything ready?" She speaks into the phone.

Kirari made bets with students at the school after the candidates were announced, about who will win the election. Of course, Kirari will not make a losing bet, even if the candidates seem so close to each other in terms of student support. There is a surefire way to win the bet and make the others serve me, just have to rig the votes. She thought to herself.

On the other end of the phone, it didn't appear to be the person she intended to call. Instead, the voice sounded old, slow, and rather carefree.

"Miss Momobami, I can't say anything is ready. But - rigging the vote results could get you into way bigger trouble than this - Um, could you please come to the principal's office?"

Yumeko and Kirari:
Yumeko and Kirari have been expelled! Their role is:

Spoiler: Yumeko and Kirari/Kirari
Kirari Momobami

I'm betting $5 with Torque on the side I think will win. Not gonna tell you my bet though. -T.K.

Welcome, Yumeko and Kirari, You are
Kirari Momobami [Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler].
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier Trash.

While governing Hyakkaou Private Academy is always a joy to you, you never seem to get enough. Once you were invited to Waifu High, a mysterious school in the middle of Waifuland, you immediately set up plans to take control of the school. Of course, what else could be more appropriate than engaging those future pets into some rigged gambling?
Each day you may target a player. That player will receive a "Red or Black?" question to which they must answer by the end of the following night. You don't know their answers and how to make the rules for this gambling to your advantage...yet. But it's going to be evil.
(Hint: You need a better Tier)

You may communicate with your allies here:

You win when the number
bad waifus
are more than or equal to the number of surviving
good waifus

student council announcementSchool finally ended. For some of the students, they feel down that they have to stay in school for a while longer - While the others are glowing with excitement. Finally it is time to announce the winner of the student council president! Took sometime for the waifus to all gather at the gym for the announcement - in fact, they never were able all gather. Kirari Momobami was missing.

Once everybody has settled down, the white haired, bespectacled, and a little obese principal slowly walked to the podium on stage, and spoke into the microphone.

*cough* *cough* "Is this thing on? There seems to be no problem. Good afternoon, students of Waifu High! I'm sure you all cannot wait to hear the announcement, what I must say to you all is - Honesty is a great virtue for all waifus, and here at Waifu High, we must hold that virtue at the highest, to entire you all grow up to be outstanding waifus. As such, I will promise you all, that your elected president has won on majority voting fair and square - Please welcome your 54th student council president,
Bitmap!
"

Night 1 begins! It will end in (expired on 2020-02-25 17:00:00). Please send night actions to both myself and Tatsuya Kaname.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Torque »

Day start will be delayed by 2 hours. Actions will still be locked in 20 minutes. Sorry for inconveniences!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Torque »

It always seemed strange how Bernie Sanders got here, or even why nobody has ever questioned his existence. This is a high school, for waifus, for crying out loud. Maybe he got tired of the shenanigans of his own country's politics and decided to come here and make it a better place. How did he get here? Nobody knows. Maybe he forged his age or something.

Bernie wasn't feeling so well this day. He was overloaded with student council work and he had to go to his job after school. He has to make a living somehow, since he doesn't live with his parents. Bernie stayed up all night trying to complete everything he had to do for the school. This is common in a day of Bernie Sanders. He did promise to make Waifuland a better place for the average waifu, after all. And largely due to his efforts, the place has been getting better and better, the waifus are happy with him as the student council president. But Bernie knows he can't take much of this workload anymore.

It was finally the end of the last class, Bernie hurries from the third floor, where his classroom was, and tries to take the stairs to the first floor, where the student council room was. He was just about to take his first step on the stairs, when suddenly he felt dizzy, and stepped on the edge. This caused Bernie to twist his ankles and rolls down the stairs. At the bottom of these stairs, were two of his classmates. Unable to control his body, Bernie soon rolled into both of them, and the three of them roll down all the way to the first floor together.

Bitmap, Espeonage, and Wondertime
Bitmap, Espeonage, and Wondertime all suffered permanent injuries!

Spoiler: Bitmap/Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders

I didn't rank these so the waifu ratings does not reflect my political view.

Welcome, Bitmap, You are
Bernie Sanders.
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier, and thus you cannot be upgraded any further.

You were preparing for your election campaign when your body was suddenly sucked into a wormhole. When you woke up again, it appears you landed in the staff room of a regular high school. You look at the table where you slept on, and there was a pile of paper at the top right corner, right under the lamp. You pulled the piece of paper on top. It said in Japanese, "Student council president candidate", with only one other person signed up already. You decide, since you were transported into another world, you shall try to make this a better place as well for the mass majority, and that starts with this very academy. You signed your name on the piece of paper.
During D1, you and Espeonage will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You learn that it is difficult to pay for post secondary education in Waifuland as well. For the future of these waifus, you decide that
twice this game during the night, BerNII-SANders will send a player to college and pay their student loans, and their rank will go up to A, if the rank was below A initially.

You promise more adequate health care services to the entire student body without a raise in their tuition fee.
Once per game during the night, you may activate medicare for all, and no mafia members will die this night, no matter what happens.

You may communicate with your allies here: [woof]

You win when the number
bad waifus
are more than or equal to the number of surviving
good waifus

Spoiler: Espeonage/Satsuki
Satsuki Shinonome

I, for one, think researching food is great extracurricular activity.

Welcome, Espeonage, You are
Satsuki Shinonome [Love, Election and Chocolate].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier C.

After finding yourself in the middle of the hallway of a school that you don't recognize way before school starts, you begin walking around, it is really not so different from your own school. There is barely any posters, so it must be a new semester. That's when you suddenly glance upon a signup for student council president election, and pulled out a pen from your backpack, writing your name down.
During Day 1, you and Bitmap will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a student council neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You win when all
bad waifus
are eliminated from Waifuland.

Spoiler: Wondertime/Hilda
Hilda

So I paid 10 CAD for a Hilda art commission but they'll need some more time on it.

Welcome, Wondertime, You are
Hilda [Fire Emblem: Three Houses].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier and thus cannot be further upgraded.

It was probably in the middle of the night after a long day of studies at Golden Deer, while you were in deep sleep, that you transported into this new world. You don't really know, as it is early in the morning and your head is still dizzy. You look around, this seems like a school of some kind, but it was nothing like the schools you've seen in your time. There was some crafting materials nearby in the drawers by the windows, so this might be an arts club room, you thought. Might as well make some accessories to kill time, and gift them later in which case.
Each day, you may target a player to give an accessory to, and their rank goes up by one. This will have no effect on waifus that are already S Tier or named Tier.

After your rigorous training, you finally reach your final job advancement.
During Day 1, you may either choose to become a warrior, where you are a three shot elite body guard, a fortress knight, where you are a three shot doctor, or a wyvern knight, where you are a 1-shot doctor that receives the name of the killer if your target was attacked.

You win when all
bad waifus

Eragon called in sick today. They will not be able to post in thread or any private topics they are in for the day phase.
Day 2 begins! It will end in (expired on 2020-03-10 19:00:00).
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 2.01

Xtoxm [1] - Xtoxm
Brian Skies [3, L-2] - Amrun, Adorable, Brian Skies
TrueSoulEnergy [2] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Torque »

Votecount 2.02

Xtoxm [1] - Xtoxm
TrueSoulEnergy [4, L-1] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Amrun, Brian Skies

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 2.Final

TrueSoulEnergy [lynch] - Farkran, NorwegianboyEE, Amrun, Brian Skies, Xtoxm

TrueSoulEnergy will be lynched!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Torque »

The sports festival is in three days.

There is going to be a battle tournament, which Kurome did not hesitate at all to enter. This is not at all an event a normal high school would have, but this one, has waifus from all kinds of worlds, so people with battle abilities were abundant. Kurome knows that if she defeats waifus here, she will be able to collect puppets of those she defeated, so that's why not only she wanted to win, she MUST win.

Kurome knows who will be entering the tournament. It will be full of strong opponents, so she did not have full confidence that she would win. Kurome needed help, badly. She has became addicted to body enhancement drugs already, so what's some more pills to make my body even more flexible? She thought.

On the day of the tournament, roughly an hour before her time to get up to the stage, Kurome downed triple the amount of drugs she normally would take.
She felt the strength flowing into her body.
Blood is rapidly moving through every inch of her vessels.

Finally her time to fight, against an opponent she will definitely not normally defeat, Kurome felt a rush in her body, and started running to the stage through a tunnel.
Slowly, she felt more and more of her strength leaving her legs, and collapsed on the ground right before the stadium.

Kurome
TrueSoulEnergy overdosed on drugs!

Spoiler: Shireen Baratheon/Kurome
Kurome

Neither Tatsuya or myself watched this show. So uh, it is what it is.

Welcome, Shireen Baratheon, You are
Kurome [Akame ga Kill!].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier B.

After pondering your situation for twenty minutes, you finally stand up from the step leading to the staircase down to the third floor, and walk over to the fence at the edge of the rooftop. You look down, and find people around your age engaged in a conversation over at the monument in the middle of the yard. How nice it must be to live life as a normal teenager, and not have to worry about fighting. You decide, your calling in this world is just that, live as normal girl, and you are willing to kill anybody harming yourself or your friends with your Teigu.
Once this game during the night, you may target a player to kill with your Teigu.

Having went through extremely difficult training as an assassin, along with drug use, your have heightened reaction speed, and are able to
dodge one negative effect that you will receive each night, with the except for killing. If multiple effects are afflicted, one will be dodge at random.

You win when all
bad waifus

Wondertime comes back to life!
Eragon is back in commission!
Night 2 begins! It ends in (expired on 2020-02-29 23:30:00).
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Torque »

To the other students, the left most seat on the second row is completely empty. It's not actually empty, a certain pink hair girl sits there. The others just chose to ignore her existence. For what it's worth, it's not about what she did wrong, her reputation followed her from her fandom all the way to Waifuland as worst girl, and nobody wanted to be associated with her. It's not her fault at all.

During math class in second period, the sensei has a question to the class. Sakura knew the answer and raised her hand up, but she knew there is no way she will be picked by the sensei. She might as well be invisible, after all. Sure enough, the sensei completely pretended to not see her side of the room, and picked some other waifu to answer the question. Sakura put her hand down, and went to sleep - what's the point if nobody will pay any attention to her anyway?

This is worse than being physically bullied. I want out. As soon as possible.

The moment the school bell rang, Sakura packed her bags and ran out of the classroom, tears in her eyes. She tried so hard to make herself be friendly and help everyone else as much as possible. She couldn't take this anymore. She arrived home and finally cracked.

Amrun
Amrun dropped out of school!
Oh Wondertime died again too.

Spoiler: Amrun/Sakura Haruno
Sakura Haruno

Shouldn't people like, not pick worst girls. I warned you all.

Welcome, Amrun, You are
Sakura Haruno [Naruto].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier B.

There is definitely something wrong with this school I've been transported to, you thought to yourself, as you sit under the biggest tree behind the main school building. You sense danger in this new world, unlike any feeling of unease you've felt in your own world, this feels... mysterious. I will try to piece together the secrets of the world and go back to my previous friends, you vow to yourself.
Each night, you may investigate a player and finding out their current waifu ranking.

If you investigate a player that you have previously investigated, you find out their alignment instead.

You win when all
bad waifus

Day 3 begins! It ends at (expired on 2020-03-14 23:30:00) .
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 3.Final

Xtoxm [Lynch] - Brian Skies, NorwegianboyEE, Eragon, Xtoxm

Not Voting: Farkran, shadowlesscloud, Adorable

Xtoxm will be lynched!.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Torque »

The term quickly went by, and some of the most boring days passed. The midterms were a challenge to some of the students, but Mio cared not for the midterm, but what comes after it. She has not felt excited about school until the talent show was announced to be a week after the conclusion of midterm exams. Although Mio is glad to be living as a normal high school student again, her heritage as the daughter of a demon lord doesn't go away, and she needs to use her powers to make sure her magic doesn't overflow.

After the marks came out, Mio ran up to the rooftop, and began practicing her gravity magic for the talent show. Her control of the technique isn't perfect, but it is a sight to behold for sure. I just need to master the skill, and for sure I will win! She thought to herself. She is aware that others may be able to cast magic as well, but that didn't matter to her. Her skills are powerful enough to beat out anybody.

What can go wrong will go wrong - Possibly because Mio hasn't used magic in months, her small gravity ball soon turned into a black hole, rising above her head, and sucked her into it, and she transported back into her original world.

XtoxmXtoxm has been lynched!

Spoiler: Xtoxm/Mio Naruse
Mio Naruse

I
can't
believe it's
not
hentai.

Welcome, Xtoxm, You are
Mio Naruse [Testament of Sister New Devil].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Thot Tier. This is a special tier and thus cannot be upgraded.

I got too tired of writing lore so you uh spawned in the library naked and
during N1 you choose a player to form a master-servant contract with and anytime they use a harmful ability to you their tier goes down by one and if they use a beneficial ability on you their tier goes up by one.

You win when all
bad waifus

Night 3 begins! It will end at (expired on 2020-03-03 23:10:00).
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Torque »

Rikka has never been happier than after being transported to this world. She has never seen so many powerful opponents gathered in one place - Although Evil Lord Shingan is the strongest, and as Shingan resides inside Rikka, she must prove her strength. As usual, Rikka gets ready for school in the morning by dressing in battle attire, her school uniform allows her to blend in with the rest of the students, her medical eye patch gives her +40 magical resistance at the cost of -5 hit chance, her roller blades shoes, which gives her +20 movement speed, and of course, her weapon of choice, Schwarz Shield Prototype Mark-II - an upgraded version of her previous weapon, which allows her to defend against any physical attack as it's special ability.

On the way to school, she sees a person wearing her school's uniform, with a sword on her back. She looked like a strong opponent to Rikka, so she challenged her to a duel, claiming there was no way she could beat the strongest Evil Lord Shingan. The other girl refused at first, but accepted the challenge reluctantly in the end.

Rikka pulls out Schwarz Shield Prototype Mark-II, and began running towards her rival - while yelling all non-sense at the air as usual. The swordswoman readied herself by standing in a fencing position, with her sword pulled out and pointed at the front. As Rikka sprints forward, the roller blades in her shoes suddenly popped out, and Rikka tripped as a result, her head falling straight forwards towards the tip of the sword. The swordswoman, luckily reacted quickly, but that couldn't stop Rikka falling on top of a pebble.

Farkran
Farkran suffered memory loss due to a hard fall.

Spoiler: Farkran/Rikka Takanashi
Rikka Takanashi

If I took too long to get the game started, just know that this is all your fault. Instead of working on the game, I binged both seasons of Chu2koi and the movie in 3 days.

Welcome, Farkran, You are
Rikka Takanashi [Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier A. Please note your role is strictly
bastard
so please execute caution with your role.

Following Evil Lord Shingan's guidance, you descended into Waifuland. Sensing a great amount of magical molecules beyond the boundary line, you slowly approach the source of the magic. On the other side of the barrier to Pandemonium, was a mystical being that may pose a threat to Evil Lord Shingan. Evil Lord Shingan is the strongest, and thus you decide that you must show the true strength of Shingan, and make them your servant.
You may secretly communicate here: [VANISHMENT THIS WORLD!]

You are the chosen one by the omnipotent Evil Eye Shingan,
during the day you may seek the answer to any question you have about this world for Shingan, and you will receive the comment from the almighty God. (PM both myself and Tatsuya any setup related question, and we will answer them. You may not ask a question specifically about a certain player. What we answer is up to our discretion.)
[redacted: the mods lie in the answers.]

Once per game during the day, shall you chant the deathly incantation "Be destroyed, real. Blow up, synapses. Vanishment this world!" (any translation of this line is fine. you know what this is) followed by @[player name]
, you and the foe of your choice will fight to the death in the alternative reality,
neither of you may vote or be voted for until the final hours of dusk.

You win when all
bad waifus

Day 4 begins! It will end in (expired on 2020-03-17 23:10:00).
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1580, Farkran wrote:Totally meme game lol

If i had to give a setup advice, this is a bit too much madness. I feel roles can be given accordingly to upick but with way less impact
Thanks farkran - for what it’s worth this game and the waifu game offsite shadow keeps referencing more or less have the purpose of trying to find new mechanics that can be reasonably put into future games, so it ended up with too much madness as you said, and I could see it hurting the games playability past night 1. If I were to host more games, the craziness will be reeled in a little bit and not be designed when i’m tipsy.

There have been versions of the setup where the two student council presidents could turn into 3p together or mafia traitors together; Hilda had fire emblem stats and equipment system although I couldnt quite figure out how that would work. Imagine being Tatsuya and being told hey lets give a wolf member the entire setup - kudos to him that he didnt just tell me you’re fucking nuts. That mechanic turned out okay although idk if i will run into trouble if we actually had to modkill shadow for tmi.

Sorry to xtoxm and amrun, we had no clue what to make based on the flavour so the roles felt flat probably.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Was i one of the only people that scumread Shadow relatively consistently throughout the game.
Shadow - i felt he was wolfy based on day 1 play but got to f5 because the game kinda ignored day play and focused on the mechanics
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1553, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Long story short, I fucked up last night and i basically threw any chance of me winning away anyways lul

I submitted the night kill and then editted to Eragon without thinking. Mods had already put in their notes that I was killing Fark and since the edit didnt notify them, welp.

killing farkran over eragon not only meant Eragon was still alive as a clear, it meant Brian was also alive in the clear. And that means three of the 4 people in a neighborhood was cleared town which was a bad look on me ontop of everything else
Farkran figured out we’ve been lying and the question about brian should seal it - might have not mattered either way
Having made so far despite the unlucky start for mafia was impressive though
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1610, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I think my biggest concern with the set up was Farkran able to pass along their info along with the redacted part being revealed on death
It felt wrong if we didnt reveal that and villagers think all of our responses are real and defaults to double lynching brian and loses because of that
Although not giving farkran the hood in the first place solves that problem yeah
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Torque »

@eragon, farkran, shadowlesscloud, brian skies, yumeko and kirari, bitmap

Lemme know if there are PTs you dont want released. We will make PTs day public in 24 hours.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Torque »

In post 1632, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But Torque, who had the best waifu? I expected some sort of waifu awards at the end here.
Im sorry the best waifu is gonna have to be berNII-SANders
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Torque »

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum