Mafia CEO
    lynched Day 6
  • panthaleon | Doomsday | Greta Gerwig |
    Town Director
    | lynched Day 7
  • Ankamius | cancel food |Joss Whedon | Town Writer | Killed Night 7

General Rules

1) Starting and Ending States:
All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2) Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3) Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: The Homosexual Agenda
. You may also use the VOTE: tags if you desire. If you wish to vote for a different player, you don't need to unvote. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4) No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5) Deadlines:
Each day will have a deadline of 14 days. Each night will last 48 hours.
6) Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7) Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is No Lynch and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8) Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene (which can be quite short, but never really long)

9) Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than 3 RL days.
10) Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending The Mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11) Night Action Priority:
This game will use natural action resolution, unless otherwise stated by the mod.

12) Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple.
13) Mod Color:
If The Mods needs to edit your post, it will be done in
b
o
l
d
e
d
r
a
i
n
b
o
w
f
o
n
t
. Don't impersonate me, or I'll cut off your thumbs and feed them to you.
14) Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another 24 hours, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as the mod) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15) "Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16) "Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/playing parcheesi with me, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap
17) Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise. Obviously, talking in your Team PT/DC is allowed as well.
18) Post Editing:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible).
19a) Mod and PM quoting:
For role PMs, If you quote it, you will be modkilled. You can send me the reformulation (I'm pretty loose with reformulation) and I will tell you if posting it is allowed or if it needs further modifications. If you quote a PM from me, you will be terminated (barring questions about rules or something).
19b) PTs and Private Communication:
If it is a moderator provided method of communication (i.e., neighbor PT, or masons who can daytalk and use Discord)
do not quote it in the thread
. Obviously, do not provide links to the PT in any way shape or form.
20) Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules, don't be a dick.
21) Small/Invisible text:
You may use smaller text if it amuses you, as long as it's not meant to bypass a rule. As in, no hidden messages or shit like that. I will fuck you up for fucking with my game.

22) Win Mentality:
Play to win.
23) Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:03 am, edited 24 times in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

SAMPLE PMS

Spoiler: Mafia
Donnie
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Donnie
, an
Executive Producer
aligned with the
Mafia

Life was simple. The nation was still thanking you for your service, you got hitched, and you had a pretty good dog. The smell rising from the kitchen told you the coffee was ready. "Good," you thought to yourself, setting down your shears and stepping away from your herb garden. "I am going to put some coffee into a mug!" you declared to nobody in particular. You passed by rows of empty kombucha bottles lining the walls of your hipster-chic house. You gently poured the French Press into a ceramic mug you had hand-made by a Native American potter in Cherokee. You took a pass by your garden, bending down to fondle a persimmon in your hand. "I think I'll make persimmon pudding tomorrow. I do believe my little boys are ripe enough." That's when the phone rang. Somehow, Gay Mafia had blown up into something massive, and now people wanted to pay you money for it... perhaps more interestingly, Vladimir Putin wanted to activate you as a Russian sleeper agent. He saw this whole thing as a chance to erode American democracy, but that didn't matter to you. "That's a lot of money," you thought aloud. "Enough to buy the rarest limoncello in the world!"

YOU ARE AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
!
xRECKONERx (Will), Untrod Tripod (Donnie), and Sir Elton Hercules John (Elton) are all Executive Producers. You all have a private chat you may access
here

#BossTime
: Group ????

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to scoop up the rights to the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your boss powers to ???????????????????????????????????.

(A note on group powers: while you may all discuss your plans in your neighborhood, the votes will be submitted privately. An abstain vote is also allowed. Failure to submit a vote will result in abstaining. In the event of a tie between choices, the target of the ability will be randomized, and your group WILL NOT be told who received it.)

Last Executive Producer Standing
: ???

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other Executive Producers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a ?????????

Russian Bot Network

You are scum with ????????????????????. You may all chat at any time using your private encrypted server
here
. You may all also select one kill each night, as well as who to perform it. Each member may only perform one action per night.

#SourdoughStarter: 1-Shot Bread Vendor

Once per game, at night, you may target someone. Your sourdough colony is alive and well, and you just can't stop talking about it. You will give someone a loaf of bread. The bread does nothing.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Spoiler: Town
Will
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Will
, an
Executive Producer
aligned with the
Town

You stumbled bleary-eyed into the searing early morning sunlight. It was 2PM. The stench of shitty Pinot Grigio seeped through your pores, and your silk bathrobe did little to obscure your freely-dangling genitals in the crisp breeze. You stumbled out to the mailbox and pulled it open. Dozens of envelopes poured out and tumbled onto the pavement. "Guess I should check this more often," you thought to yourself through a disgusting hangover. You slopped your way back inside your home (that you totally can't afford and has caused you to go into unbelievably crippling debt). You tossed the mail on the counter and turned to the fridge, opening it and cracking open a delicious Mati All Natural Healthy Energy. You sipped it and smacked your lips, satisfied. "How DO they cram such great taste into such a small package!" You exclaimed. Thumbing through the mail was a chore -- bill, bill, local furniture store sale (how the fuck do they afford so many direct mail campaigns), bank statement, belated Christmas card from your slacker aunt, and... what was this? You opened a curious envelope and produced the contents. It was pretty straight-forward -- a Hollywood agent had stumbled on your Gay Mafia games and wanted to represent you as the bidding war begins to adapt them. You scratched your ass and looked around your overpriced suburban prison, then shrugged. "Fuck yeah, money rules."

!
xRECKONERx (Will), Untrod Tripod (Donnie), and Sir Elton Hercules John (Elton) are all Executive Producers. You all have a private chat you may access
here

#BossTime

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to scoop up the rights to the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your boss powers to ???????????????????????????????????.

(A note on group powers: while you may all discuss your plans in your neighborhood, the votes will be submitted privately. An abstain vote is also allowed. Failure to submit a vote will result in abstaining. In the event of a tie between choices, the target of the ability will be randomized, and your group WILL NOT be told who received it.)

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other Executive Producers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a ?????????

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Spoiler: Third Party
Elton John
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Elton John
, an
Executive Producer
and you are a
Serial Killer

The 2019 Elton John comeback tour had gone according to plan. First, you did a massive tour and told these poor fucks that you would never tour again. 200+ shows over the span of like two years, and you're still going, and these idiots are paying upwards of $300 per ticket just to see you do the same show over and over. I mean, they could just listen to Greatest Hits and be happy, you know? But on top of that, you got your biopic made... and now, wouldn't you know it, there's talks of adapting some new franchise where the lead actor is *literally* playing you. It's quite meta, but then again, it keeps your name in the spotlight, and you can get a fat paycheck by sitting back and slapping the words "executive producer" in front of your name. Of course, that'll be in your contract. Ain't nobody allowed to use your name unless you're getting MOTHERFUCKING PAID, BITCH.

!
here

#BossTime

The Bitch is Back

Each night, you may make a kill. You've stored up all the haters' energy for the last decade and have learned to channel it into productive action through your infinite farewell tour.

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me: 1-Shot Bulletproof

You're protected by a rainbow shield of gay energy. The first time you are targeted for a kill, this Big Gay Shield will protect you. You'll be informed when this has been used.

Win Condition (SK):
You win when you are the last living player, or nothing can prevent the same.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:51 am

TEAM MAFIA 2020 GAMEPLAY RULESET

ALL SITE RULES, INCLUDING THOSE PROHIBITING TALKING ABOUT NON TEAM MAFIA GAMES, STILL APPLY.

I reserve the right to append these rules should it become necessary. If this happens, all players will be notified
[/b]
If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, pm your mod and me, and ask.

Team Communication

1. Each team will be provided a Private Topic (PT).
2. Each team will also be provided a Discord Channel (DC), upon request.
3. Players may copy and paste whatever they want into their PT/DC.
They may not copy and paste text OUT of their PT/DC into game threads.

4. Players may continue to communicate with their team after in-game death in their provided PT/DC.
5. There are no restrictions for what players can post in their PT/DC's outside of not breaking site rules.

6. We'd prefer if teams used the provided means of communication. If your team really wants/needs to user another, please contact Untrod Tripod. The organizing team will need to be able to access any means of communication in an emergency.
7. Team PT/DC's will only be made public after the game if all players on the team consent to their release.
8. All Game PT's including all scum PT's will automatically be released after Team Mafia.

9. There will not be Spectator/Dead PT's.

Talking About Other Games

1. There are no restrictions for what players can post in their PT/DC's outside of not breaking site rules. The rules for this section refer to what players can talk about in their ongoing games and ongoing game PT's.
2. Players are only allowed to talk about mod-confirmed things from other ongoing Team Mafia games.

Examples of things that ARE allowed
  • Stating who is on what team.
  • Stating what Day or Night another game is in.
  • Stating how many players are left alive on a team.
  • Stating how many town or scum are alive in another game.
  • Stating whether a dead player in another game has flipped town or scum.

3. Any public speculation about other ongoing games is prohibited.
4. Any attempt to publically signal players from other ongoing games, pass messages to players from other games, or otherwise communicate through the use of cryptography is prohibited.
5. Do not try to loophole these rules. If anyone has questions at any point about what is allowed or not allowed please message me (Untrod Tripod).
6. To repeat: If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, PM your mod and me, and ask.

Your Teammates are Always Innocent Until Proven Guilty

1. You may at no time say, indicate, insinuate, etc. that your Team Mafia teammates are or might be anything other than town. This includes in any hypothetical situation.
2. Exception: You may talk about your teammates being scum if they have flipped scum in another game (i.e. are dead).
3. If a player is NOT on your team and is still alive in another game, you must follow the rules in the Talking About Other Games thread.

Replacements

1. It is your job to replace team members who are not active. If you require assistance from the moderator or any event organizer, there will be a tiebreak penalty.
2. To replace a team member, you must PM Untrod Tripod AND the moderator of your game. We have a list of replacements that you will be able to choose from.
3. You may replace with anyone who is not currently on a Team Mafia team, has not previously been on a different Team Mafia team, is and has not been part of the Team Mafia Organizing team (Moderators, Balance-checkers, players in tiebreak game), and is eligible to play in mafia games. However, only 4 people may be involved in the PT at any time. A replaced team member may not participate in any way unless he is replaced back in.
4. The mod will force replace any player who has not posted within 3 days (Prodded after 2 days, no response for 1 more) of his last post (not including Night). This will come at a penalty to the team.
5. If a player must be replaced due to mod errors or another outside influence (such as gaining information that they should not be able to have), the mods may assist in finding a replacement without assessing a penalty.[/quote]
Scoring

Team Mafia 2020 is, chiefly, a competition between teams. Therefore, there is a scoring system.

1. Each team will be rewarded 1 point for being on the winning side of a finished game, even if they died before the game ended.
2. The team with the most points wins.

At the end of each game and at the end of the whole event, there will be a survey distributed to the teams. For the games the survey will require each player to vote, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the least important 10 being the most important, how important a player was in their side winning the game. For the Team Survey, each player will be required to vote how deserving each team is of winning the event on a scale from 1 to 10.

In the event of a tie, there is a tiebreaker. In order of importance:

1. Being on the winning side of the Large Theme.
2. Having the best average score in the Game Survey.
3. Having the best score in the Team Survey.
4. The TM2020 Mods vote on a winner.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Deadline rule has been amended to the following:

5) Deadlines:
Each day will have a deadline of 14 days. Each night will last 48 hours.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
is running and in need of
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Game starts now. With 18 alive it's 10 to lynch. Deadline is 1/16 at 10PM EST.

Flavor here
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:52 pm

M
o
d
n
o
t
e
:
p
l
e
a
s
e
r
e
a
d
t
h
e
s
a
m
p
l
e
P
M
s
t
o
g
e
t
a
f
u
l
l
u
n
d
e
r
s
t
a
n
d
i
n
g
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e
'
s
u
n
i
q
u
e
m
e
c
h
a
n
i
c
s
E
v
e
r
y
p
l
a
y
e
r
i
n
t
h
e
g
a
m
e
i
s
p
a
r
t
o
f
a
g
r
o
u
p
a
s
s
h
o
w
n
i
n
t
h
e
s
a
m
p
l
e
P
M
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:01 pm

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r

G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

A
l
m
o
s
t
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
V
o
l
x
e
n
M
a
r
i
a
R
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s
V
o
l
p
e
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
F
a
r
k
r
a
n
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:35 pm

In post 283, Volpe14 wrote:From my understanding in the sample roles/early convos it seems it's a common thing for there to be hoods, which apparently can have some sort of ability

in that case

@Mod Are the members of a certain hood able to target one of their own members with their group ability?
D
e
p
e
n
d
s
o
n
t
h
e
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
T
h
i
n
k
o
f
i
t
l
i
k
e
i
f
a
n
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
c
o
u
l
d
u
s
u
a
l
l
y
s
e
l
f
-
t
a
r
g
e
t
t
h
e
n
t
h
e
y
c
a
n
t
a
r
g
e
t
w
i
t
h
i
n
t
h
e
g
r
o
u
p
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:39 pm

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e

A
l
m
o
s
t
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
v
o
l
x
e
n
M
a
r
i
a
R
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

V
o
l
p
e
(
)
:
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

F
a
r
k
r
a
n
(
)
:
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s

c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
(
)
:
F
a
r
k
r
a
n
V
o
l
p
e

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

Spoiler: Unformatted VC
Ankamius (2): nomnomnom, EspressoPatronum
GuyInFreezer (2): Almost50, Vex Vience
Almost50 (1): Gammagooey
kuribo (1): Ankamius
Flavor Leaf (2): Dr Easy Bake, davesaz
DeasVail (1): kuribo
EspressoPatronum (3): volxen, MariaR, DeasVail
Volpe14 (2): GuyInFreezer, Flavor Leaf
Farkran (1): Elements
chennisden (2): Farkran, Volpe14

Not Voting (1): chennisden

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is 1/16 at 10PM EST.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 pm

In post 356, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
In post 283, Volpe14 wrote:From my understanding in the sample roles/early convos it seems it's a common thing for there to be hoods, which apparently can have some sort of ability

in that case

@Mod Are the members of a certain hood able to target one of their own members with their group ability?

D
e
p
e
n
d
s
o
n
t
h
e
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
T
h
i
n
k
o
f
i
t
l
i
k
e
i
f
a
n
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
c
o
u
l
d
u
s
u
a
l
l
y
s
e
l
f
-
t
a
r
g
e
t
t
h
e
n
t
h
e
y
c
a
n
t
a
r
g
e
t
w
i
t
h
i
n
t
h
e
g
r
o
u
p
I
f
y
o
u
h
a
v
e
q
u
e
s
t
i
o
n
s
a
b
o
u
t
y
o
u
r
s
p
e
c
i
f
i
c
r
o
l
e
/
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
p
l
e
a
s
e
P
M
t
h
e
m
o
d
s
o
r
b
o
l
d
a
q
u
e
s
t
i
o
n
t
o
u
s
i
n
y
o
u
r
n
e
i
g
h
b
o
r
h
o
o
d
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:39 pm

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e

A
l
m
o
s
t
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
V
o
l
p
e

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
v
o
l
x
e
n
M
a
r
i
a
R
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

V
o
l
p
e
(
)
:
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

F
a
r
k
r
a
n
(
)
:
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s

c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
(
)
:
F
a
r
k
r
a
n

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

Ankamius (2): EspressoPatronum
GuyInFreezer (2): Almost50, Vex Vience
Almost50 (1): Gammagooey
kuribo (1): Ankamius
Flavor Leaf (2): Dr Easy Bake, Volpe14
DeasVail (1): kuribo
EspressoPatronum (3): volxen, MariaR, DeasVail
Volpe14 (3): GuyInFreezer, Flavor Leaf, nomnomnom
Farkran (1): Elements
chennisden (1): Farkran

Not Voting (2): chennisden, davesaz

Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:57 pm

G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
(
)
:
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
v
o
l
x
e
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
F
a
r
k
r
a
n
V
o
l
p
e
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
(
)
:
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t

F
a
r
k
r
a
n
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

M
O
D
N
O
T
E
S
:

A
n
k
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

E
v
e
r
y
o
n
e
i
s
g
e
t
t
i
n
g
p
r
e
t
t
y
a
g
g
r
o
I
t
'
s
a
g
a
m
e
C
h
i
l
l
l
l
l
l

GuyInFreezer (2): Vex Vience, davesaz
Flavor Leaf (1): Dr Easy Bake
EspressoPatronum (2): volxen, DeasVail
nomnomnom (4): GuyInFreezer, Farkran, Volpe14, chennisden
davesaz (2): MariaR, Gammagooey
Elements (3): Ankamius, kuribo, EspressoPatronum
chennisden (1): Elements
Dr Easy Bake (1): Almost50
Farkran (1): nomnomnom

Not Voting (1): Flavor Leaf

MOD NOTES:
Ank is V/LA until 1/7/20 at 6PM EST.
Everyone is getting pretty aggro. It's a game. Chillllll.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:14 pm

G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
(
)
:
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
a
r
k
r
a
n

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
v
o
l
x
e
n

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
(
)
:
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
V
o
l
p
e
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

M
O
D
N
O
T
E
S
:

A
n
k
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/
/

V
o
l
p
e
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/
/
GuyInFreezer (3): Vex Vience, davesaz, nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf (2): Dr Easy Bake, Farkran
EspressoPatronum (1): volxen
nomnomnom (2): GuyInFreezer, DeasVail
davesaz (3): MariaR, chennisden, Gammagooey
Elements (2): kuribo, EspressoPatronum
chennisden (1): Elements
Dr Easy Bake (1): Almost50

Not Voting (3): Flavor Leaf, Volpe14, Ankamius

MOD NOTES:
Ank is V/LA until 1/7/20.
Volpe14 is V/LA until 1/9/20.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:21 pm

v
o
l
x
e
n
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:25 pm

In posts 1411 and 1412, Elements committed a trust tell, which breaks site Mafia Rule #2. From the definition of trust tells:
A trust tell fits both of the following criteria:

The player insists that they only do this behavior as a certain alignment, and never as any other alignment.
The player, over the course of multiple games, only does this behavior as a certain alignment, and never as any other alignment.
From this post, Elements doubled down by continuing to insist he's never voted himself as scum (breaking the first definition for trust tells) and then stating he's done it over the course of multiple games (breaking the second definition for trust tells). This objectively fits the criteria for a trust tell.

As such, the Team Mafia Mods have agreed to the following actions:
  • Effective immediately, Elements has been modkilled in Gay Mafia IV. A flip will follow shortly, and the game will move into Night 1.
  • Elements will flip his initial role, allowing Team "Team" Team to continue to score points if town wins Gay Mafia IV.
  • However, due to the modkill, Team "Team" Team will receive a tiebreaker penalty, putting them at a disadvantage for scoring if they happen to tie with another team.
  • Elements has been removed from the Team "Team" Team Private Topic.
We regret this situation has occurred. Remember to be sure not to skirt any site rules, even unintentionally. That doesn't fly during regular mafia games, and it won't fly in Team Mafia, where we're making extra sure to protect the integrity of the event.

If you have any questions, you may PM the Team Mafia Mods.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:30 pm

THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE:
Really, on the basis of "Rocketman," you'd think Elton John never had a moment of fun.

NEW YORKER:
"Rocketman" is far from a drama of introspection-and, unfortunately, Egerton's performance, as directed by Fletcher, doesn't add to the protagonist's inner life.

CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR:
Starring the overly strenuous Taron Egerton, Rocketman is a campy, overblown, self-glorifying fantasia.

Taron Egerton tossed aside his tablet, letting out an uncomfortable retching noise.

"These... these... goddamn bastards!" He shouted, overwrought and underpitched.

Egerton rose, pacing the room in his bathrobe, looking out his floor-to-ceiling windows.

"They didn't respect me as Sir Elton then... but I'll show them. I'll show them."

He turned back to his phone.

"Soon, I will earn my right to star as Elton in this new franchise, and then they'll see! THEY'LL SEE!"

As if on-cue, his phone beeped. It was a text message from his agent.

So uh... bad news. Turns out the guys selling this shitshow of a script treatment saw Rocketman and weren't fans. They've decided you're out. Full stop.

Taron Egerton stood there, staring at his phone, mouth agape. Time stood still.

And his career faded.

Elements | Taron Egerton |
Town Leading Actor
| Modkilled D1

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
N
i
g
h
t
A
c
t
i
o
n
s
a
r
e
d
u
e
b
y
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T
K
e
e
p
i
n
m
i
n
d
g
r
o
u
p
a
c
t
i
o
n
s
a
r
e
s
u
b
m
i
t
t
e
d
v
i
a
a
P
R
I
V
A
T
E
v
o
t
e
t
o
t
h
e
m
o
d
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:54 am

B
e
c
a
u
s
e
w
e
'
v
e
g
o
t
t
e
n
s
o
m
a
n
y
q
u
e
s
t
i
o
n
s
a
n
d
w
a
n
t
t
o
a
n
s
w
e
r
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
w
a
y
:
t
h
e
s
a
m
p
l
e
r
o
l
e
P
M
s
a
n
d
e
a
r
l
y
m
o
d
p
o
s
t
s
i
n
d
i
c
a
t
e
t
h
a
t
e
a
c
h
p
l
a
y
e
r
i
s
a
p
a
r
t
o
f
a
t
h
r
e
e
p
e
r
s
o
n
g
r
o
u
p

T
h
e
s
e
g
r
o
u
p
s
h
a
v
e
p
o
w
e
r
s
/
a
b
i
l
i
t
i
e
s
E
v
e
r
y
g
r
o
u
p
h
a
s
a
g
r
o
u
p
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
(
w
h
i
c
h
t
h
e
y
v
o
t
e
o
n
a
s
a
g
r
o
u
p
w
h
o
t
o
u
s
e
i
t
o
n
)
a
n
d
a
l
a
s
t
m
a
n
s
t
a
n
d
i
n
g
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
(
w
h
i
c
h
g
o
e
s
t
o
t
h
e
l
a
s
t
p
l
a
y
e
r
l
e
f
t
a
l
i
v
e
)

T
h
i
s
m
e
a
n
s
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s
w
a
s
o
n
e
o
f
t
h
e
L
e
a
d
i
n
g
A
c
t
o
r
s
W
e
a
r
e
n
o
t
f
l
i
p
p
i
n
g
f
u
l
l
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
u
n
t
i
l
a
n
e
n
t
i
r
e
g
r
o
u
p
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
e
l
i
m
i
n
a
t
e
d
a
s
i
t
w
o
u
l
d
r
e
v
e
a
l
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
a
b
o
u
t
l
i
v
i
n
g
p
l
a
y
e
r
s

N
o
w
e
w
i
l
l
n
o
t
t
e
l
l
y
o
u
i
f
a
n
o
t
h
e
r
g
r
o
u
p
c
a
n
s
e
l
f
-
t
a
r
g
e
t

N
o
w
e
w
i
l
l
n
o
t
t
e
l
l
y
o
u
i
f
a
n
o
t
h
e
r
g
r
o
u
p
h
a
s
X
a
c
t
i
o
n
o
r
Y
a
b
i
l
i
t
y

Y
e
s
w
e
w
i
l
l
a
n
s
w
e
r
q
u
e
s
t
i
o
n
s
a
b
o
u
t
h
o
w
y
o
u
r
s
p
e
c
i
f
i
c
g
r
o
u
p
a
b
i
l
i
t
i
e
s
w
o
r
k

Spoiler: Unformatted
Because we've gotten so many questions and want to answer the same way: the sample role PMs and early modposts indicate that each player is a part of a three person group.

These groups have powers/abilities. Every group has a group ability (which they vote on as a group who to use it on) and a last man standing ability (which goes to the last player left alive).

This means Elements was one of the Leading Actors. We are not flipping full ability information until an entire group has been eliminated, as it would reveal information about living players.

No, we will not tell you if another group can self-target.
No, we will not tell you if another group has X action or Y ability.
Yes, we will answer questions about how your specific group abilities work.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:00 pm

L
e
s
s
t
h
a
n
h
o
u
r
s
r
e
m
a
i
n
f
o
r
N
a
c
t
i
o
n
s
/
v
o
t
e
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:02 am

Night choices need to go to this account.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:42 pm

The patio area at Tim Burton's house was exactly... what you wouldn't expect.

Gorgeous marble stone slabs made up the bulk of the area. A large, grandiose pool snaked its way through grottos and hot tubs, and not a single wacky monster sculpture was in-sight. Instead, tastefully nude cherubs dotted the border of the pool, spitting a perfect arc of water into the pool. And by tasteful, I mean there's no baby dick to awkwardly try not to stare at.

Here, at poolside, the crazy hair of Tim Burton flapped wildly in the California breeze. He reached beside him and picked up his whiskey sour, pressing it to his lips. Seated near him on an ornate stone bench was none other than Danny Elfman.

"So... that's why I'm asking you to do this."

Burton nodded his head silently.

"You really want this Gay Mafia movie, Dan?"

Danny Elfman exploded.

"OF COURSE I WANT IT!"

He quickly receded into himself.

"It just makes sense. I've never had a major franchise. Williams and Zimmer get the blockbusters. And if the team of Elfman and Burton were to reunite..."

He leans in uncomfortably close to Burton. From that distance, Burton could make out the rigid lines under his eyes. The man clearly hadn't slept in days.

"...we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!"

Burton awkwardly cleared his throat and leaned away from Elfman.

"Danny... I just don't see how this is a good fit."

"OH COME ON! This is right up your alley! It's Beetlejuice, but with dicks!"

Tim looked unsure. Danny persisted.

"It's just like Sweeney Todd... but with
dicks
."

Tim now looked morbidly uncomfortable. Danny leaned in close again.

"Edward Scissorhands... but... with dicks for fingers. Edward Dickfingers."

Tim set his drink down and stood at once.

"Danny."

He adjusted his silk print shirt.

"I'm afraid this is too much for you. I've always looked out for you. That's why I've had to do something... unthinkable. But know... it's because of love."

Danny's eyes went wide with fright.

"What... what did you do!?"

"I received an anonymous tip that you were too deep into this. Acting on this, and seeing your performance here... I've already pulled some strings. You're out of the running for the project, Danny. This was consuming you. It's not healthy."

Danny exploded once again, grabbing Tim Burton by the neck.

"You... YOU FOOL! THIS WAS IT. THIS WAS TO BE MY MAGNUM OPUS. THIS WAS TO BE THE 'MESSIAH' TO MY HANDEL! DANNY ELFMAN DOESN'T GET TOLD NO. DANNY ELFMAN GETS WHATEVER THE FUCK HE *WANTS*!"

Danny heaved, almost hyperventilating, before releasing his friend and collapsing in a heap on the patio. Tim Burton stood over him, refusing to look down on his friend in this wretched state.

"It was for your own good, Danny. I'll give you a moment to clean yourself up."

Burton turned and strode back into his mansion, leaving Danny Elfman sobbing poolside.

Farkran | Danny Elfman |
Town Composer
| Forced Out of Contention for the Job (Killed) N1

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
v
o
t
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:43 pm

WRITING GROUP FOR NEW GAY MAFIA FILM FULL OF JEWS AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF POWERMultiple sources are confirming that the offensive new movie, GAY MAFIA, out of the Disney media conglomerate, that the writers have frightening power over the fledgling extended universe. We have reports that the radical left wing writers on the film have been combing the script for any possible conservative messages and characters and are systematically silencing them. This film franchise, which had such promise as an anti-globalist franchise, is losing the voice of its conservative characters at an alarming rate! What probably is the scariest is that, against the wishes of the surely huge nationalist audience for this film, the writers have been reported as saying they are willing to KILL OFF characters they don't approve of. If they can't write them the way they want they will just eliminate them from the script! This is the future Obama wanted! What a terrible stain on our national artistic scene.

When asked for comment, Donald McEwan, one of the executive producers, said "Fuck off forever you fascist shitbags." The rot starts at the head! Breitbart's professional investigative team has combed the social media history of the writers of the source material and we've found them to be very friendly to left wing causes. It's possible, nay probable, that the writers are acting on the orders of the executive producers, who are probably acting on the orders of the Six Jew Bankers. This film franchise will require very close surveillance by the Breitbart staff. We will keep you updated on their moves towards a globalist agenda.

BREITBART has uncovered emails that tell the extent of the power of the WRITERS.

#PowerOfThePen
: Group Vote-Remover

As the writers for the franchise, your group has the ability to write characters you don't like out of large sections of the script. You probably won't abuse this power. Probably.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be head writer for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your writer powers to remove another player's vote for the following day.

(A note on group powers: while you may all discuss your plans in your neighborhood, the votes will be submitted privately. An abstain vote is also allowed. Failure to submit a vote will result in abstaining. In the event of a tie between choices, the target of the ability will be randomized between the voted players, and your group WILL NOT be told who received it.)

Last Writer Standing
: Vigilante

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other writers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll be able to just kill off characters you don't like. You'll become a vigilante! At night, you will be able to target a player. That player will be killed.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 am

Votecount 2.1
G
I
F
-
(
)
-
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
-
(
)
-
V
e
x

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
-
(
)
-
M
a
r
i
a
R

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
-
(
)
-
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
-
(
)
-
A
l
m
o
s
t

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
-
(
)
-
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

V
o
l
x
e
n
-
(
)
-
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
v
o
t
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T

GIF - (1) - nomnomnom
nomnomnom - (1) - Vex
DeasVail - (1) - MariaR
davesaz - (1) - Gammagooey
EspressoPatronum - (1) - Almost50
Ankamius - (1) - DeasVail
Volxen - (1) - Ankamius
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:01 am

Votecount 2.2
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
-
(
)
-
A
l
m
o
s
t
k
u
r
i
b
o

c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
-
(
)
-
E
P
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
-
(
)
-
M
a
r
i
a
R
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
-
(
)
-
V
e
x

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
-
(
)
-
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

V
o
l
x
e
n
-
(
)
-
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
v
o
t
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T

EspressoPatronum - (2) - Almost50, kuribo
chennisden - (2) - EP, nomnomnom
DeasVail - (2) - MariaR, Gammagooey
nomnomnom - (1) - Vex
Ankamius - (1) - DeasVail
Volxen - (1) - Ankamius
It is now Day 2. With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Deadline is 1/22/20 at 10:30PM EST.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:24 am

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

v
o
l
x
e
n
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
v
o
l
x
e
n
M
a
r
i
a
R
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r
V
o
l
p
e

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
v
o
t
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T

Spoiler: Unformatted
EspressoPatronum (3): kuribo, Ankamius, Gammagooey
nomnomnom (1): Vex Vience
Ankamius (2): DeasVail, EspressoPatronum
volxen (2): Almost50, nomnomnom

Not Voting (8): Dr Easy Bake, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, chennisden, volxen, MariaR, GuyInFreezer, Volpe14

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Deadline is 1/22/20 at 10:30PM EST.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 am

v
o
l
x
e
n
h
a
s
r
e
q
u
e
s
t
e
d
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
H
i
s
t
e
a
m
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
i
n
s
e
a
r
c
h
o
f
a
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
a
n
d
t
h
e
m
o
d
s
w
i
l
l
d
e
s
i
g
n
a
t
e
o
n
e
A
S
A
P
i
f
t
h
e
t
e
a
m
h
a
s
n
'
t
f
o
u
n
d
o
n
e
b
y
t
o
n
i
g
h
t
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:11 am

V
o
l
x
e
n
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
M
a
r
i
a
R
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
V
o
l
p
e
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
v
o
l
x
e
n
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
v
o
t
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
S
T

Volxen and Vex Vience are being replaced.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:40 pm

C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
v
o
l
x
e
n
f
o
r
T
e
a
m
D
e
r
p
W
o
l
v
e
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:42 pm

S
t
i
l
l
s
e
a
r
c
h
i
n
g
f
o
r
a
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
N
o
b
o
d
y
i
s
c
u
r
r
e
n
t
l
y
i
n
p
r
o
d
r
a
n
g
e
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 pm

C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
M
a
r
i
a
R
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
V
o
l
p
e

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
G
u
y
I
n
F
r
e
e
z
e
r

L
Y
N
C
H
H
A
S
B
E
E
N
R
E
A
C
H
E
D
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:46 pm

These god. damn. idiots.

In the face of the #MeToo movement, I'm still being called out for being corrupt? EXCUSE ME!?

All I wanted... all I wanted to do was stay at the top as the most powerful woman in Hollywood.

Okay... sure, Warner Bros was a part of the fiasco that was Suicide Squad. And Batman vs. Superman. And... okay, I fucking
get it

But these limp dicked misogynists literally JUST put me in charge. SIX MONTHS AGO. In that time, you know what happened?

WE RELEASED THE FUCKING JOKER!

And look... I've got Birds of Prey coming out, and that looks pretty good, right? Woman Power, and all that jazz.

Gay Mafia could've been my Feige moment. It could've propelled me from Studio CEO into something far, far more powerful. I could've lead the country into a Woke Renaissance where we celebrated minorities instead of hating them.

But... no. These jackals in Hollywood couldn't let me.

They couldn't just let me...
survive

And after all the swag I gave them!

Creature | Ann Sarnoff |
Survivor Movie Studio CEO
| Lynched D2

You know that the Survivor role PM contained the following:
WB Swag

Every night, you can target another player. You can use this ability in addition to any other abilities you have. That player will receive a SWAG BAG from WB. The power of the swag is so overwhelming that they will instantly become fans of the WB network. If you're going to make it out of this project with your job intact, you need the people on this project to be fans of WB.

Win Condition (Survivor): You win if you are alive at endgame and the winning faction has a majority of WB fans.

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
N
i
g
h
t
A
c
t
i
o
n
s
a
n
d
v
o
t
e
s
a
r
e
d
u
e
b
y
/
/
a
t
P
M
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:56 pm

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
V
e
x
V
i
e
n
c
e
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Apologies for the delay. Day will begin as soon as possible.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Nicki Minaj was in a hurry. She ran so fast that she stumbled over the curb and sprawled out on the sidewalk like a lump of nervous bubblegum with her purse vomiting its guts out in front of her. Fuck! No time for this. The Yakuza needs the money NOW! She only took this job to pay them off. If the directors found out.... She threw it all haphazardly in the bag and ran again. The money for the last race would be enough to cover her next payment. Only nine more.

Her phone rang. It was Tim Burton.

"Hey. Nicki. We need to talk."
"Yeah?"
"Look, you've been kind of a distraction on set. We're thinking of going in a different direction for the leading actress."
"No! I can turn it around! What do you need???"
"Look, Nicki. We don't need to make this awkward."
"You can't do this to me!"
"We've already removed your stuff from the set and security won't let you on."
"Do you know what the Yakuza will do to me!??!"
"I don't care, Nicki. We've got a billion dollars to make"
-click-

Wait... the Yakuza?

Volpe14 | Nicki Minaj |
Town Leading Actress
| Forced Out of Contention for the Job (Killed) N2

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3167 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Firebringer replaces GuyInFreezer.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:25 pm

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
M
a
r
i
a
R

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
k
u
r
i
b
o

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

DeasVail (1): Gammagooey
kuribo (1): Firebringer
Ankamius (2): Almost50, EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum (2): Ankamius, MariaR
nomnomnom (1): panthaleon
Firebringer (1): nomnomnom

Not Voting (6): Dr Easy Bake, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, chennisden, DeasVail, kuribo

With 14 alive it's 8 to lynch. Deadline is 2/1 at 9PM EST.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 am

bump
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3850 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 am

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
M
a
r
i
a
R
D
E
B

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
A
l
m
o
s
t
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
d
a
v
e
a
z

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

kuribo (2): Firebringer, DeasVail
EspressoPatronum (3): Ankamius, MariaR, DEB
nomnomnom (1): panthaleon
Dr Easy Bake (4): Gammagooey, Almost50, chennisden, Flavor Leaf
DeasVail (2): nomnomnom, daveaz

Not Voting (2): kuribo, Espresso Patronum

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4263 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
M
a
r
i
a
R
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
nomnomnom (3): panthaleon, DeasVail, Ankamius
Dr Easy Bake (4): Almost50, chennisden, Flavor Leaf, Firebringer
DeasVail (2): daveaz, Dr Easy Bake
Firebringer (3): nomnomnom, MariaR, Gammagooey

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4377 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:04 pm

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
A
l
m
o
s
t

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

nomnomnom (6): panthaleon, DeasVail, Ankamius, Gammagooey, DEB, Flavor Leaf
Dr Easy Bake (1): Firebringer
DeasVail (3): daveaz, chennisden, Almost50
Firebringer (2): MariaR, nomnomnom

G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4554 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:59 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

k
u
r
i
b
o
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/

nomnomnom (5): panthaleon, DeasVail, Gammagooey, DEB, Flavor Leaf
Dr Easy Bake (2): Firebringer, nomnomnom
DeasVail (2): daveaz, Almost50
Firebringer (1): MariaR
Ankamius (1): EspressoPatronum

Not Voting (2): kuribo, chennisden

kuribo is V/LA until 2/1
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4670 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:50 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

k
u
r
i
b
o
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/

nomnomnom (3): panthaleon, DeasVail, Gammagooey
DeasVail (3): daveaz, Almost50, EspressoPatronum
Firebringer (1): MariaR
EspressoPatronum (1): Ankamius
panthaleon (1): nomnomnom

Not Voting (4): kuribo, chennisden, Dr Easy Bake, Flavor Leaf

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4951 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:44 pm

In post 4927, Gammagooey wrote:this is a votecount because the mod only posting one every 2 days SUCKS BALLS
S
p
e
a
k
i
n
g
o
f
s
u
c
k
i
n
g
b
a
l
l
s
V
C
s
h
a
v
e
b
e
e
n
p
o
s
t
e
d
t
h
e
p
a
s
t
t
w
o
d
a
y
s
s
o
l
o
o
k
s
l
i
k
e
y
o
u
i
n
f
a
c
t
s
u
c
k
b
a
l
l
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4952 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:46 pm

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
M
a
r
i
a
R

M
a
r
i
a
R
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

k
u
r
i
b
o
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/
nomnomnom (3): panthaleon, DeasVail, Gammagooey
DeasVail (2): daveaz, Almost50
panthaleon (1): nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf (2): Ankamius, MariaR
MariaR (2): EspressoPatronum, Flavor Leaf

Not Voting (3): kuribo, chennisden, Dr Easy Bake

kuribo is V/LA until 2/1
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4954 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:47 pm

E
x
c
u
s
e
m
e
t
h
r
e
e
d
a
y
s

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4955 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:51 pm

O
n
e
m
o
r
e
n
o
t
e
:

O
n
c
e
s
o
m
e
o
n
e
b
e
c
o
m
e
s
t
h
e
l
a
s
t
p
e
r
s
o
n
s
t
a
n
d
i
n
g
i
n
t
h
e
i
r
g
r
o
u
p
t
h
e
y
r
e
c
e
i
v
e
t
h
e
L
M
S
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
a
n
d
t
h
e
g
r
o
u
p
a
b
i
l
i
t
y
b
e
c
o
m
e
s
n
u
l
l
(
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
t
h
e
r
e
i
s
n
o
l
o
n
g
e
r
a
g
r
o
u
p
a
s
t
h
e
y
'
v
e
"
w
o
n
"
t
h
e
r
o
l
e
)
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5055 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:00 pm

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

k
u
r
i
b
o
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/

E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
/

Spoiler: Unformatted Votecount
nomnomnom (2): panthaleon, DeasVail
DeasVail (8): daveaz, Almost50, Ankamius, nomnomnom, EspressoPatronum, Gammagooey, Firebringer, Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf (1): MariaR
nomnomnom (1): chennisden

Not Voting (2): kuribo, Dr Easy Bake

kuribo is V/LA until 2/1
EspressoPatronum is V/LA until 2/3
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5056 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:31 pm

"What do you
mean
, you'll pass?"

Beyonce's flawless locks bounced around as she titled her head sideways in sheer disbelief over what she was hearing on the phone. She tapped her foot impatiently.

"Let me be clear... I was told I wasn't allowed to play
myself
in the damn movie. Not that those two jackasses asked for permission to use my likeness anyway. I'm not allowed to play myself because... I'm
too old
. BITCH, I'm 38! Have you SEEN me!?"

She paces around now in her lavish kitchen. Jay-Z stands off to the side, white apron on, gently grating a ginger root over some raw chicken.

"I can't play myself. So I'm thinking... might as well score the damn thing then! My CONDITION on signing my likeness away was built on me doing the music!"

There's some murmuring on the other end of the line.

"The FUCK do you mean it was just a consideration? Aren't you my agent? How'd you let that through!? Who the FUCK do you think I am!?"

Beyonce slams her iPhone down on the ground. The screen goes black, ending the call. Beyonce stands, breathing deeply, gritting her teeth. Blue Ivy appears from around the corner. Jay notices her and sets down the ginger and the grater, quickly washing his hands.

"Is Mommy okay?"

Jay scoops up Ivy in his arms.

"She'll be okay baby. We just need to give her some time."

Jay hurries Ivy out of the kitchen as Beyonce lets loose a shriek that could pierce the heavens.

DeasVail | Beyonce |
Town Composer
| Lynched D3

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
N
i
g
h
t
A
c
t
i
o
n
s
/
v
o
t
e
s
a
r
e
d
u
e
b
y
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5058 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:31 pm

BREAKING NEWS

In the midst of a heated race to play Beyonce in the new GAY MAFIA franchise, it has been revealed that Regina King has had
several
male ex-coworkers come forward and say she harassed them.

The anonymous sources report that King would routinely threaten to get them fired from their gigs if they did not "put on that saddle" and "let me ride the horsey, yee-haw". Another alleged victim claims King forced him to eat an entire fish bowl full of M&Ms to the point of regurgitation, then dabbed his mouth with a wetnap and whispered "shh shh, it's okay there little baby, mommy has you now, I will fix your upset tummy" before blowing raspberries on his belly.

In response to the allegations, the production team behind the GAY MAFIA franchise have issued a public statement saying they are no longer entertaining the idea of using Regina King in the series.

More on this story as it develops.

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
r
e
m
o
v
e
d
f
r
o
m
t
h
e
A
c
t
r
e
s
s
g
r
o
u
p
H
e
i
s
s
t
i
l
l
a
l
i
v
e
a
n
d
i
n
t
h
e
g
a
m
e
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5059 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Her hands punched furiously on the keys on her typewriter as another line was completed on the script. She pulled the lever and reset the typewriter with a satisfying DING. She hammered out a few more lines... and then typo'd.

"FUCK!"

Diablo Cody ripped the paper from the typewriter in a fury, shouting as she tossed it on the ground.

"WORTHLESS!"

The scene around her told the tale -- thousands of discarded pages of paper, all with half-written pages of a screenplay on them.

"Wait, maybe Beyonce can go by a quirky name. Like maybe in this film, she's known as Pop-Tart! And... and instead of being a powerful pop star, she's... she's... a struggling gas station clerk who vapes!"

She nods to herself.

"Yes... yes... yes... this is good."

Diablo stands up and kicks papers out of the way, making her way to her glass coffee table, where several lines of cocaine are ready to go. She buries her nose in them and inhales as much cocaine as physically possible.

"And... and... ELTON JOHN! IS ACTUALLY A REPTILIAN CREATURE WEARING A SKIN SUIT! AND IN THE CLIMAX OF THE FILM HE USES HIS LIZARD DICK TO FUCK THE FASCISTS!"

She scurries back to her typewriter, feeding in another sheet of paper. She speaks the words aloud as she types:

EXT. DAY - SOME FUCKING GAS STATION OR WHATEVER

POP-TART pulls up to the gas station on her FIXIE BIKE, complete with oversized helmet. She starts to go inside the store but has to take one last drag of her vape before she does. She pushes through into the store. Her boss, MANNY PATRIARCHY shouts at her from behind the calendar.

MANNY PATRIARCHY
You! Late again! Typical woman, always late! I am late for my skateboarding lessons now!

Pop-Tart stares at the floor for a moment and lets out a heavy sigh.

POP-TART
I was just vaping, Broheim, chillax my dude.

Manny shakes his head.

MANNY PATRIARCHY
Whatever girlfriend, I'm out of here sister.

Manny mounts his skateboard and rides off out of the store, leaving Pop-Tart alone behind the counter. Pop-Tart sighs.

POP-TART (VOICEOVER)
And that was the last day I would see Manny and his weird little skateboard.

WIDE ANGLE -
Manny rides through the parking lot of the gas station.

POP-TART (VOICEOVER)
You know, because of the lizard attack.

That's when an ANGRY SWARM OF LIZARDS descend on the parking lot! They pounce Manny and one of them swallows him whole! Pop-Tart watches the whole thing with an apthetic smule.

Diablo Cody stops. She stares down at the two typos, furrowing her brow. She lets out a gutteral warcry and flings the typewriter off the desk, crashing to the floor. She goes back, does another facefull of coke and calls her agent.

"Yeah, it's Diablo. Tell them I'm THROUGH. I will NEVER write another movie as long as I live! I'VE LOST THE PASSION, JACKIE. I'VE LOST IT."

She tosses the phone aside and collapses on her couch dramatically.

chennisden | Diablo Cody |
Town Writer
| Killed N3

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5156 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:34 am

Pink Ball replaces chennisden. Posthumously.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5339 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:49 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R

M
a
r
i
a
R
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

nomnomnom (4): panthaleon, Gammagooey, DEB, Ankamius
Dr Easy Bake (2): kuribo, MariaR
MariaR (1): Almost50

Not Voting (5): Flavor Leaf, nomnomnom, EspressoPatronum, Firebringer, davesaz

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 2/16 at 11:59PM Eastern.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5721 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:59 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
nomnomnom (2): Gammagooey, DEB
Dr Easy Bake (2): panthaleon, davesaz
Flavor Leaf (1): Firebringer
panthaleon (2): nomnomnom, Flavor Leaf
Ankamius (3): EspressoPatronum, kuribo, MariaR

Not Voting (2): Almost50, Ankamius

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5910 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:01 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
nomnomnom (2): Gammagooey, DEB
Dr Easy Bake (2): panthaleon, davesaz
panthaleon (1): Flavor Leaf
Ankamius (3): EspressoPatronum, kuribo, MariaR
kuribo (2): Ankamius, Firebringer

Not Voting (2): Almost50

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6460 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:42 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n

nomnomnom (3): Gammagooey, DEB, EspressoPatronum
Ankamius (3): kuribo, MariaR, Flavor Leaf
Dr Easy Bake (1): panthaleon
panthaleon (1): davesaz

Not Voting (2): Almost50, Ankamius

G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6484 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:33 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R
A
l
m
o
s
t

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n

K
u
r
i
b
o
i
s
V
/
L
A
t
h
r
o
u
g
h
/
Ankamius (3): kuribo, MariaR, Almost50

Not Voting (2): Ankamius, Flavor Leaf

Kuribo is V/LA through 2/14.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6555 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 pm

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
M
a
r
i
a
R
A
l
m
o
s
t

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
i
s
V
/
L
A
t
h
r
o
u
g
h
/
Ankamius (3): kuribo, MariaR, Almost50

Not Voting (2): Ankamius, Flavor Leaf

davesaz is V/LA through 2/16.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6711 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Flip will come tomorrow when Reck isn't drunk and UT exists on the planet Earth

eat it nerds
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6712 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:13 am

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
D
E
B
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
:
M
a
r
i
a
R

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
A
l
m
o
s
t

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
:
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n

nomnomnom (7): Gammagooey, DEB, EspressoPatronum, Ankamius, Firebringer, Flavor Leaf, nomnomnom
Ankamius (1): MariaR
kuribo (1): panthaleon
Dr Easy Bake (2): kuribo, Almost50

Not Voting (0):
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6713 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:30 am

"Well, the last actress completely flipped her shit, so we're gonna have to do without"
"What? How do you do this without someone playing Queen Bey?"
"You don't. We'll just get Andy Serkis to do it and use CGI to make him look like a chick."
"How is it not easier to get a female actor?"
"You must not have been on Twitter lately..."

nomnomnom | SubOptimalMath |
Rachel Dolezal
, a
Leading Actress
aligned with the
Town
, was lynched Day 4

Rachel Dolezel, having just been fired, is storming out of her dressing room area. Pursued at a respectful distance by security. She thinks. Is there a way I can get back at this whole corrupt enterprise and ALSO make myself famous again?

She pauses for a moment. The three security guards, not really any more than a couple of Keystone Kop types because the studio didn't want to shell out for more than old guys willing to work for beer and a hot meal, come to a skidding stop just behind her and run into each other. Somehow they are all carrying a cream pie and they pie each other in the face somehow. It's very wacky.

Oh right! Rachel remembers that some sleezy casting guy asked her to have sex with him in exchange for a role in Star Wars. She logs into twitter....

MariaR | Ripple's Krazy Mistress Dunn |
JJ Abrams
, a
Director
aligned with the
Mafia
, killed by the power of #MeToo Day 4

Night choices are due 48 hours from this post.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6714 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:02 pm

N
O
B
O
D
Y
D
I
E
D

It is now Day 5.
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6938 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:10 pm

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
k
u
r
i
b
o

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
:
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h

Flavor Leaf (3): Almost50, Gammagooey, kuribo
davesaz (2): EspressoPatronum, Firebringer
Firebringer (1): davesaz

G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7140 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:20 pm

F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
:
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h

Spoiler:
Flavor Leaf (6): Almost50, Gammagooey, kuribo, EspressoPatronum, Ankamius, Flavor Leaf
davesaz (1): Firebringer
Firebringer (1): davesaz

G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7141 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:26 pm

"Darling, the issue is just that you don't get to be an honorary gay just because you portrayed dear departed Freddie."
"Well I think that's ridiculous, Mr. xRECKONERx. I've done my time as an ally and I think I've earned the title!
"Well that being the case, I still don't have to cast you in my movie"

The casting director raised an eyebrow, but xRECKONERx waved a bejeweled hand in finality.

"That's it dear. We just can't have you. You need to be gone by the end of the day."

With that xRECKONERx flipped his peacock-themed scarf over his shoulder and huffed off. Rami was out for good.

Flavor Leaf,
Rami Malek
, a
Leading Actor
aligned with the
Mafia
lynched Day 5

Night actions are due 48 hours from this post.
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7142 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:58 pm

There was just... so much cocaine.

'WOOO. YEAH. I'M FEELING IT. I FEEL IT. I FEEL IT.'

Nic Cage sits up and removes his nose from the stripper's rock hard cock where, moments before, the cocaine had rested.

'I'VE GOT THIS. AFTER MANDY I THINK I'M READY FOR ANYTHING.'

He paces around for a moment, feeling the surge of pure white powder hit his synapses.

'OH FUCK. THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.'

He claps his hands together, loudly.

'I'VE GOT IT. I'LL PLAY EVERY ROLE.'

He sits down and furiously scribbles on a notepad. He thinks he's writing English. He's not.

'EVERY ROLE. PLAYED BY NIC CAGE. MY NEW MAGNUM OP--'

He stops midsentence.

He seizes.

Nic Cage is dead.

EspressoPatronum | Nicolas Cage |
Town Leading Actor
| killed Night 5

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
D
a
y
W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h

ALL LEADING ACTORS HAD THIS IN THEIR PM:

#ThoughtsAndPrayers
: Group Doctor

Though the three of you are in competition with one another, men in Hollywood are under scrutiny now more than ever. That traditional Hollywood machismo is dead and gone. Now, they want to see men using their position of privilege to help others. As a group, you may lift someone up and the power of your collective thoughts & prayers will protect them from a standard kill.

Last Leading Actor Standing
: 1-Shot Lightning Rod

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other actors, you'll be the last one standing. With the role secured, you're sure to be an absolute magnet for shit. It comes with the territory. One tweet from 10 years ago could undo you. In such a position, you'll become a 1-shot lightning rod! You may use this ability at night to redirect EVERY action in the game to you. Note that any actions that would target a group would target your entire group instead.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7267 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:42 pm

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
k
u
r
i
b
o

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
Dr Easy Bake (5): Ankamius, davesaz, Almost50, Firebringer, kuribo

Not Voting (3): Dr Easy Bake, panthaleon, Gammagooey
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7268 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Tony Vinciquerra floated high above the white peaks of a snowy mountain. He looked down around his creation and thought "Yes. I have arrived. This is good." All of the decisions he'd made for Gay Mafia: The Movie were coming out well. He was going to be able to swindle those no good producers out of their intellectual property and make BILLIONS from the licensed products. No one cares about movies anymore. It'd be Gay Mafia action figures. Gay Mafia movie drink cups. Gay Mafia Licensed Skateboards. Gay Mafia Porn. The works. He was so, so very happy.

"So he just passed out in this comically large pile of cocaine, huh?"
"Yeah, I don't think we can allow him to stay on. It's a family friendly production, after all.

Reck and UT grabbed his wasted body by the legs and just sort of dragged him off the movie lot, making sure to bang his head on a lot of corners. Fuck Sony. Fuck it to death.

Doctor Easy Bake | The Maurauders | Tony Vinciquerra | CEO |
Mafia
lynched Day 6

Night actions are due in 48 hours
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7269 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:34 pm

N
O
B
O
D
Y
D
I
E
D

It is now Day 7.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7413 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:47 am

p
a
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
-
d
a
v
e
s
a
z

N
o
t
v
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
-
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
k
u
r
i
b
o
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T

Spoiler:
pathaleon (1) - davesaz

Not voting (6) - Gammagooey, kuribo, panthaleon, Firebringer, Almost50, Ankamius

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is 3/14 at 8PM EST
G
a
y
M
a
f
i
a
replacements
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7535 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:58 am

p
a
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
-
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
(
)
-
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

N
o
t
v
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
-
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y
k
u
r
i
b
o
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
pathaleon (3) - davesaz, Almost50, Ankamius
Ankamius (1) - panthaleon

Not voting (3) - Gammagooey, kuribo, Firebringer

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7750 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:01 am

p
a
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
(
)
-
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
-
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n

N
o
L
y
n
c
h
(
)
-
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

N
o
t
v
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
-
k
u
r
i
b
o

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
pathaleon (4) - davesaz, Almost50, Ankamius, Gammagooey
davesaz (1) - panthaleon
No Lynch (1) - Firebringer

Not voting (3) - kuribo

Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7751 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07 am

Her phone rang.

"Gretttaaaaaa! Baby! Giving you a call! How you doing?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Please don't call me baby, I've asked you--"

"Oh yeah, sure sure, sorry about that honey. Listen, uhhhh, been chatting with some of the bigwigs behind this whole Gay Mafia franchise. They REALLY loved Lady Bird and Little Women, like loved it. Wouldn't stop raving about it."

Greta's ears perked up.

"Oh!?"

This could be the major franchise that took her from critic darling to the spotlight! This was her moment.

"But uhhhh, well, they really don't feel like you'd bring the sort of pastiche they're wanting to the picture."

"What? Did they SEE Frances Ha?"

"I-- probably not, actually. It's just that they're really looking for a director who can nail a sort of deadpan tone and bring out both comedy and drama from tense situations. This is gonna be a minority masterpiece, you know, get all the gays in the seats. We need someone that knows how to direct gay characters, and--"

"Lady Bird literally had all of that."

There's silence on the other end of the phone.

"Like... all of it. Comedy. Deadpan. Tense situations. Focus on minorities. Gay character. Hello?"

Silence.

"You haven't even fucking watched Lady Bird, have you? YOU'RE MY AGENT!"

There's more silence. Then a click. The line is dead. With that, Greta's Hollywood dreams died in the dark.

panthaleon | Greta Gerwig |
Town Director
| Lynched Day 7

I
t
i
s
n
o
w
N
i
g
h
t
A
c
t
i
o
n
s
a
r
e
d
u
e
w
i
t
h
i
n
h
o
u
r
s
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7752 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:12 am

N
o
t
e
t
h
a
t
u
p
o
n
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m
'
s
d
e
a
t
h
t
h
e
a
c
t
o
r
s
f
u
l
l
r
o
l
e
d
e
t
a
i
l
s
s
h
o
u
l
d
h
a
v
e
b
e
e
n
r
e
v
e
a
l
e
d
H
i
s
d
e
a
t
h
p
o
s
t
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
e
d
i
t
e
d
t
o
r
e
f
l
e
c
t
t
h
i
s
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7753 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 am

"It's not exploitative if the scantily clad female character says girl power before she kicks the evil man character, right?" Joss Whedon said to no one in particular. He was putting the finishing edits on his 2nd act for Gay Mafia and clearly it was time to ask the big questions. He completed a sentence with a flourish, throwing his hands away from the keyboard dramatically as if he was playing a piano, and stood up. He flounced heavily to the refrigerator where he had an ice cold bottle of Yoohoo, his chosen treat for when he finished writing for the day. As he tilted the bottle back, a bladed boomerang embedded itself in his chest. As he looked down, a second, smaller boomerang sliced neatly through his carotid artery. As he clasped his palm to his neck, he reflected that in his life, the one main character he never expected to die was himself. The gods are cruel writers.

Ankamius | Joss Whedon |
Town Writer
| Killed Night 7

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch. Deadline is 3/25 at 5PM EST
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7814 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:54 pm

k
u
r
i
b
o
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
s
a
z
A
l
m
o
s
t
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

d
a
v
e
s
a
z
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

kuribo (3): davesaz, Almost50, Firebringer
davesaz (2): kuribo

Not Voting (1): Gammagooey
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7815 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:38 am

Vladimir Putin steepled his fingers in front of his face and tried to affect his best James Bond Villain expression. It came off looking slightly constipated.

"So... my American friends. You see now that we have full control over your "Gay Mafia" franchise. I trust you will include the script rewrites in front of you."

xRECKONERx looked down at the crayon drawing. It appeared to be a man in a fur hat pissing on an American flag. Untrod Tripod was brimming with rage, being as how he had such a deep admiration for the flag and also was a patriotic soldier. They looked at each other, nodded, and turned back to Putin.

"I don't know how to make this into a whole movie"
"Yeah, and besides, I don't think your operation will be too much of a success. We've already removed all of your trolls."
"They weren't very subtle."
"It really wouldn't have been too much effort to give them clothes other than Adidas tracksuits."

Putin was aghast. This was his whole contingency plan to take down America. To strike at the heart of her entertainment industry. Oh well, it failed. He had underestimated the gays this time, but there would be other times. His spies had worked for vodka and tracksuits, and there was always more of that in Mother Russia. He stood up.

"Gentlemen. You have bested me this time. But know this: I will win next time. I will destroy your "Gay Mafia". You haven't seen the last of Vladimir Putin!"

Just then, Untrod Tripod busted out a Special Edition Gay Mafia Brand M4A1 and coated the back of the conference room with the last cursed remnants of the Bolshevik Revolution. He cooly blew the smoke away from the barrel.

"Not today, Communism."

Somewhere, a bald eagle cried a tear of joy. The Boys had saved Disney and therefore America and therefore the world.

kuribo | Ryan Coogler |
Mafia Director
| Lynched Day 8

Town wins.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7816 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:56 am

Everyone is required to take this survey. Results of these surveys will help us break ties when awarding the Winner of Team Mafia 2020.

I would like to address the scoring system. You will need to rate everyone on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 means they actively impeded their side. 10 means they were their side's MVP. A 5 would mean that player evens out to being neutrally helpful. When assigning a numerical value to things that do not track easily onto a numerical scale it is always necessary to require some sort of directed meaning for numbers like this otherwise they are meaningless. To alleviate this, if you would like to PM this account with any further explanation of your scores for individual players please do so and we will take that into account for tiebreaking. However, as a warning, if your explanations show that you deviated from the meanings I gave to the numerical scale, I will just scrap your responses because you did not follow directions.

It is entirely possible, despite losing, that you could feel that individual members of the Mafia team deserve high scores.

If you have any further questions about scoring please do not hesitate to PM me (Untrod Tripod). We will be posting the award ceremony for TM2020 within the next few days as we tabulate scores and break ties.

Role PMs for this game will follow this post.
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7817 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 am

Spoiler: Tony Vinciquerra
Tony Vinciquerra
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Tony Vinciquerra
, a
Movie Studio CEO
aligned with the
Mafia

You were halfway through your fifth line of coke off a stripper's ass when your phone wouldn't stop blowing up. Apparently, some new hot franchise was being shopped around the studios. That's all you needed to know -- ever since you were installed as a Russian plant as head of Sony Pictures in 2017, your entire life was governed by coke-fueled snap decisions. After all, your predecessor left Sony to go work for Snapchat, and that was cleverly orchestrated by Vladimir Putin and his army of trolls. Imagine thinking Snapchat has ANY value. HAH! But now, the next phase of the Russian destruction of American democracy was at play. You NEEDED to get the rights to this film. If you made it poorly enough, it would threaten to destroy the very fabric of American cinema and weaken the US's influence on culture in the world. Not even CATS could hold a candle to the monstrosity you'd create. Now you've just gotta get those rights... and be stealthy about it. It's either that or use your influence as a CEO to create a market for selling massive amounts of hallucinogenic drugs at movie theaters and incepting the idea into people's heads that the hot new trend is getting profoundly high and watching Cats. And you can't do that. You have CHILDREN. You can't afford for them to have the kinds of flashbacks you have. You guess it'll have to be this Big Gay Movie based on an online mafia game.

YOU ARE A MOVIE STUDIO CEO
!
Gammagooey (Bob Iger), Dr Easy Bake (Tony Vinciquerra), and Volxen (Ann Sarnoff) are all Movie Studio CEOs. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#Capitalism
: Group Loved-maker

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to scoop up the rights to the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your capitalist sway to cause the nation to fall in love with another player in the game. That player will be so beloved that they will take one extra vote to lynch the following day.

Last CEO Standing
: Bulletproof

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other CEOs, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a 2-shot bulletproof! Twice during the game, any normal kills performed against you will fail.

Russian Bot Network

You are scum with MariaR (JJ Abrams), kuribo (Ryan Coogler), and Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek). You may all chat at any time using your private encrypted server here. You may all also select one kill each night, as well as who to perform it. Each member may only perform one action per night.

#FakeNews: 1-Shot Scandalmaker

Once per game, at night, you may target someone. Your network of Russian Twitter trolls will whip up some controversy of some sort around them, which will forcibly remove them from contention in their group. A big news story and Variety headline will be posted publicly for all to see when the day resumed.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Spoiler: Bob Iger
Bob Iger
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Bob Iger
, a
Movie Studio CEO
aligned with the
Town

Ever since you took over Disney, things have been POPPING OFF. Endgame, The Force Awakens, Infinity War, The Lion King... you name it, it's in the top 10 highest-grossing movies of all time. You took superheroes and made them child-friendly. You took Star Wars and took away all the soul of it and made it a pristine, sterile, by-the-numbers movie that sold billions in merchandise. Then one day, someone you respect very much sent you a link to these "Gay Mafia" games. There were three of them, with one spinoff, which meant it was PRIMED to quickly print money at the cinema. The Big Mouse demanded that you do a GAY FRIENDLY MOVIE because of the success of that Queer Nose show or whatever. The Big Mouse doesn't watch a lot of TV but when he does he latches onto whatever he sees like it's the One True Cheese and he yells and screams and tortures his slaves until you do what he wants. The screams still haunt you from the time he demanded that you greenlight a bunch of movies about magicians because he saw David Blaine do a card trick or something. The screams. The blood. The Mouse must be stopped. But not now. You must reap the bloody harvest until you have exactly 69 billion dollars because that is a NICE amount of money. What? You have a sense of humor.

The only issue is it was a bit... well, offensive, to put it mildly. You've reached out to buy the rights to the franchise from the authors, but you've got some competition in play. All you want to do is bring joy and happiness to the American masses! And of course, billions to your personal off-shore bank account. You'll get to that 69 billion mark. It'll be hilarious.

!
Gammagooey (Bob Iger), Dr Easy Bake (Tony Vinciquerra), and Volxen (Ann Sarnoff) are all Movie Studio CEOs. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#Capitalism

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to scoop up the rights to the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your capitalist sway to cause the nation to fall in love with another player in the game. That player will be so beloved that they will take one extra vote to lynch the following day.

Last CEO Standing

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other CEOs, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a 2-shot bulletproof! Twice during the game, any normal kills performed against you will fail.

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Ann Sarnoff
Ann Sarnoff
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Ann Sarnoff
, a
Movie Studio CEO
and you are a
Survivor

WB is the consistent black sheep of the big studios. Oh, sure, Marvel can release subpar superhero team up movies, but you guys release ONE team up movie with Batman and Superman and suddenly EVERYONE is making Martha jokes! Well, now that you've heard about the hot new property, the Gay Mafia franchise, you're gonna do whatever it takes to make sure WB is the one releasing the next big thing. This move is CRUCIAL for you. You've been under extreme scrutiny after WB's recent performances. You've just never been able to recapture that Harry Potter magic. This is do or die. Whatever it takes, and especially since you're like the ONLY motherfucking woman studio CEO, you must
survive
. You can't just lure male executives back to your office and snap their heads off with the toothed monstrosity your species calls a vagina anymore. It's 2020. The humans will notice.

!

#Capitalism

Last CEO Standing

WB Swag

Every night, you can target another player. You can use this ability in addition to any other abilities you have. That player will receive a SWAG BAG from WB. The power of the swag is so overwhelming that they will instantly become fans of the WB network. If you're going to make it out of this project with your job intact, you need the people on this project to be fans of WB.

This is the PM that players you target will receive:
"You have received a swag bag from WB! You are now a huge fan of the network and all that they do."

Win Condition (Survivor):
You win if you are alive at endgame and the winning faction has a majority of WB fans.

Spoiler: JJ Abrams
JJ Abrams
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
JJ Abrams
, a
Director
aligned with the
Mafia

So you're halfway through pitching a Jar Jar Binks streaming series when your assistant texts you. "JJ, you've gotta see this shit". You clicked the link to some porno website (Mafias Cum) but surprisingly were only subjected to textual pornography. You couldn't stop reading the batshit insanity of these games. "It's getting shopped around". This was it. This was going to be your magnum opus. A film this abysmal would finally be one step too far for Liberal Hollywood and would trigger the mass boycott of liberal values and push the country further to the right, just as your secret overlord Vladimir Putin had instructed. It's time to see what's in the Mystery Box for this one, movie fans (spoiler alert: it's fascism!)

YOU ARE A DIRECTOR
!
MariaR (JJ Abrams), kuribo (Ryan Coogler), and Vex Vience (Greta Gerwig) are all Directors. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#Influencer
: Group Roleblocker

Though the three of you are in competition with one another, it's still important to play the whole "professional respect" game in the meantime. Each night, you all may place a vote privately for one group to roleblock for the night. That group's action will fail, and they will be told it fails.

Last Director Standing
: 1-Shot Doublevoter

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other Directors, you'll be the last one standing. Now there'll be nobody to stop you from executing your creative vision. With such a power, you'll become a 1-shot doublevoter! Note that this cannot be used in LYLO.

Russian Bot Network

You are scum with Dr Easy Bake (Tony Vinciquerra), kuribo (Ryan Coogler), and Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek). You may all chat at any time using your private encrypted server here. You may all also select one kill each night, as well as who to perform it. Each member may only perform one action per night.

#DirtSheet: 1-Shot Group Rolecop

Once per game, at night, you may target someone. Your network of Russian hackers will narrow down your target and let you know what group that person is in.

Win Condition (Mafia):

Spoiler: Ryan Coogler
Ryan Coogler
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Ryan Coogler
, a
Director
aligned with the
Mafia

Perhaps nobody in history has had such a meteoric rise to fame. From a small indie movie FRUITVALE STATION, to directing a Rocky sequel, then suddenly you're running the show with Black Panther and you
even
convinced WB to greenlight SPACE JAM 2! There was only one thing left to do to complete your ascension... one thing that every other rich person usually gets to do at some point: become an agent for a foreign government. The cover story was PERFECT. After all, who would believe the guy that directed Black Panther is secretly working for Putin? In any case, there's some weird fuckin' franchise up for grabs that some crazy, perverted internet nerds wrote, and for some reason, Papa Putin thinks this film will destroy American society as a whole, so he wants you on the case. After reading the source material... he kind of has a point.

YOU ARE A DIRECTOR
!
MariaR (JJ Abrams), kuribo (Ryan Coogler), and Vex Vience (Greta Gerwig) are all Directors. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#Influencer

Though the three of you are in competition with one another, it's still important to play the whole "professional respect" game in the meantime. Each night, you all may place a vote privately for one group to roleblock for the night. That group's action will fail, and they will be told it fails.

Last Director Standing

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other Directors, you'll be the last one standing. Now there'll be nobody to stop you from executing your creative vision. With such a power, you'll become a 1-shot doublevoter! Note that this cannot be used in LYLO.

Russian Bot Network

You are scum with Dr Easy Bake (Tony Vinciquerra), MariaR (JJ Abrams), and Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek). You may all chat at any time using your private encrypted server here. You may all also select one kill each night, as well as who to perform it. Each member may only perform one action per night.

#Pizzagate: 1-Shot Group Power Announcer

Once per game, at night, you may target a group. The next day, those slimebags at Brietbart will run a story outing that group's ability to the entire game.

Win Condition (Mafia):

Spoiler: Greta Gerwig
Greta Gerwig
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Greta Gerwig
, a
Director
aligned with the
Town

Twenty-seven film projects in just a decade. That is pretty impressive. You love seeing Hollywood rising to the occassion and putting women in the spotlight... fucking
finally
. Granted, it's a bit on the nose that your next major feature is slated to be Little Women... but, hey, progress. You've heard of this project being shopped around for a new franchise, and the idea is apparently that it's a VERY queer-heavy plot and story? You've heard whispers of it being the next Marvel Cinematic Universe or the next Harry Potter franchise. This is the chance for Hollywood to finally take a giant step forward and stop relegating queer relationships to background characters that can be cut for Chinese audiences! At least, you're pretty sure this is the chance. You haven't read the source material, but what else could something with "Gay" in the title really be about?

YOU ARE A DIRECTOR
!

#Influencer

Last Director Standing

Win Condition Town):

Spoiler: Taron Egerton
Taron Egerton
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Taron Egerton
, a
Leading Actor
aligned with the
Town

Your performance as Sir Elton John in Rocketman received rave reviews! Well, for the most part. But nobody was critiquing your performance. You simply EMBODIED Elton. Now, there's some big project being shopped around the studios. Talks of it being the next big franchise. The thing is, from what you've heard, the lead character is actually Sir Elton John. It doesn't make much sense to you, but hey -- if anyone should get a crack at the role, it SHOULD be you. You
just
played the guy, for fuck's sake, and NOW they're trying to make some LGBTQ cash-in franchise starring Elton? HELL no. Taron Egerton's coming back for Round 2, baby. Better believe it.

YOU ARE A LEADING ACTOR
!
Elements (Taron Egerton), Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek), and EspressoPatronum (Nicolas Cage) are all Leading Actors. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Though the three of you are in competition with one another, men in Hollywood are under scrutiny now more than ever. That traditional Hollywood machismo is dead and gone. Now, they want to see men using their position of privilege to help others. As a group, you may lift someone up and the power of your collective thoughts & prayers will protect them from a standard kill.

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other actors, you'll be the last one standing. With the role secured, you're sure to be an absolute magnet for shit. It comes with the territory. One tweet from 10 years ago could undo you. In such a position, you'll become a 1-shot lightning rod! You may use this ability at night to redirect EVERY action in the game to you. Note that any actions that would target a group would target your entire group instead.

Win Condition Town):

Spoiler: Rami Malek
Rami Malek
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Rami Malek
, a
Leading Actor
aligned with the
Mafia

After what they did to you in Bohemian Rhapsody, Hollywood had this coming. Thoe assholes put grotesque fake teeth on you and then asked you to play it straight in a movie about a beloved rock legend. They set you up to fail. Well, unfortunately for them, you had a contingency plan in place. All that time spent on Mr. Robot gave you quite the in-depth experience with hacking, espionage... you know,
spy stuff
. That's why when Vladimir Putin called you up to ask you to help him destroy Hollywood, you had both the motivation AND the means to do so. There's some heinous movie being made, and you need to get your way into that movie so you can help destroy it from the inside. And hey, you've got a good pitch -- you played Freddie Mercury, why not let you play another 70s/80s queer rock legend while you're at it?

YOU ARE A LEADING ACTOR
!
Elements (Taron Egerton), Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek), and EspressoPatronum (Nicolas Cage) are all Leading Actors. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Russian Bot Network

You are scum with MariaR (JJ Abrams), kuribo (Ryan Coogler), and Flavor Leaf (Rami Malek). You may all chat at any time using your private encrypted server here. You may all also select one kill each night, as well as who to perform it. Each member may only perform one action per night.

#Wikileaks: 2-Shot Vote Revealer

Twice per game, at night, you may target someone. The entirety of Wikileaks is at the whim of Russia and will jump on the case, digging through emails to figure out who that player voted for in their group action the previous night.

Win Condition (Mafia):

Spoiler: Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Nicolas Cage
, a
Leading Actor
aligned with the
Town

IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING CAGEAISSANCE, BABY! People had written you off after Wicker Man. To be fair, you had a string of questionable decisions with The Weather Man, Wicker Man, Ghost Rider, Bad Lieutenant... another Ghost Rider... Left Behind...
man
, good thing you fired your agent. But recently? Recently it has been NIC CAGE TIME BAYBAY. You went full batshit in Primal, Cooking with the Devil, Color Out of Space, Into the Spider-verse... and now it's time to keep the train running. You may not be the TRADITIONAL choice to play the role of Sir Elton John in some weird fever dream gay movie, but that's exactly why they
should
pick you. Slap some pink sunglasses on your face and watch the magic happen. After all, it won't be the first time you played gay for money. No sir, one time you got tricked into doing what you thought was a sequel to Midnight Cowboy but ended up being a very artistic snuff film. Possibly the greatest performance of your life, but it's owned by a private collector. Little known fact: 8mm was loosely based on that film. Even littler known fact: you're only the 2nd actor every to have an Oscar who's killed a man by literally choking him with your cock while wearing assless chaps. The knowledge of who the 1st actor is a secret known only three men, one of whom is you. The greatest secret in hollywood is the identity of who the third man WILL BE.

YOU ARE A LEADING ACTOR
!

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Win Condition Town):
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7818 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 am

Spoiler: Writer PMs
Joss Whedon
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Joss Whedon
, a
Writer
aligned with the
Town

You were chosen to give the Gay Mafia franchise its possible first script because of your ability to connect with the womenfolk in a viral and marketable way. You were promised by the money people that if this script was a success you would be allowed to finally bring back Firefly for a second season. You have to do it. If you don't, Nathan Fillion will have to sell his children into slavery. You can't mess this up. Unfortunately you're being forced to write this bullshit script by committee. You don't write well by committee. Back when you wrote Buffy, the studio understood that you wrote best by yourself because it was a purer form of art. Inspired by your one true love: wooden stakes. Most people don't know this, but you're the world's leading expert on wooden stakes. People the world over come to you, at great personal expense as you don't ever travel to a job, not after Oslo, to learn at the feet of the master. The vampires were just a metaphor, not for repressed sexuality as some people thought, for all the students hungry for your knowledge. They can't have it! You forsook all students and retreated, hermitlike, to the inner world of your stake-knowledge. Everything you've written afterwords has just been increasingly abstract metaphors for wooden stake trivia.

Anyway stakes are kind of like dicks, so you figured Gay Mafia would be a natural script for you.

YOU ARE A WRITER
!
Ankamius (JOSS WHEDON), chennisden (DIABLO CODY), and Almost50 (JORDAN PEELE) are all WRITERS. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#PowerOfThePen

As the writers for the franchise, your group has the ability to write characters you don't like out of large sections of the script. You probably won't abuse this power. Probably.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be head writer for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your writer powers to remove another player's vote for the following day.

(A note on group powers: while you may all discuss your plans in your neighborhood, the votes will be submitted privately. An abstain vote is also allowed. Failure to submit a vote will result in abstaining. In the event of a tie between choices, the target of the ability will be randomized between the voted players, and your group WILL NOT be told who received it.)

Last Writer Standing

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other writers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll be able to just kill off characters you don't like. You'll become a vigilante! At night, you will be able to target a player. That player will be killed.

Win Condition (Town):

DIABLO CODY
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Diablo Cody
, a
Writer
aligned with the
Town

The idea was that since you wrote a hit indie comedy that sold well with that key Thinks They Can't Be Marketed To demographic, you'd be able to capture the imaginations of Gen Z, the most ironic and nihilistic generation of all. What you didn't realize was that the money people weren't throwing cash at a script until inspiration happens. they were throwing cash at focus group of writers until a billion dollars came out of the box office. They wanted Gay Mafia branded toys, Gay Mafia branded ironic-tshirts, Gay Mafia branded light beer packaging. Hell, they even wanted unlicensed Gay Mafia sex toys (through a shell company of course, since they can't actually touch that money with their hands). That's not you! Well, the sex toys are. Few people know it but before you wrote your smash hit Juno, you wrote copy for sex toy advertisements. "Smash your twat with the Dick Shot (an ill-conceived joint venture between Adam and Eve and Smirnoff Vodka) was your baby and you still get residuals from it today because you were smart enough to take the percentage and the commercial was wildly successful in Australia where they have much more relaxed standards for ads. When you found out that Australian obscenity standards and sense of humor hit the exact nexus of your wit and sexuality you sold all of your worldly possessions and moved there. Though the ad copy thing worked out well for you, you began a small business of dingo wrangling, which was how you met your inspiration for the film Juno, a young intern named Eileen. Her parents had been eaten by dingoes in a wacky reversal of the stereotypical tale. They had been taking Eileen for a brief mini-walkabout through the bush [Australians will often take a 3-5 day trip through the bush to clear their minds, burn sage, and eat cured meats. It's different in many meaningful ways from a typical walkabout but they're Australian and therefore don't give a fuck about your labels] and were beset by an entire pack of dingoes. They fought valiantly, even baby Eileen pitching in with her child-sized crossbow, but the dingoes proved too much for them. Eileen was left physically unharmed because the King Coyote respected her strength so much and she was left to fend for herself in the bush. She crawled to the road and grabbed the tailpipe of a passing truck and lived out her toddler years hustling truckers in various trucker bars at pool. She was one badass baby. But we're getting off track. Maybe we'll revist Eileen in Gay Mafia V if I have this exact amount whiskey when I'm writing that flavor. (State dependent memory!) You're the writer who brought the world Juno! The United States of Tara! Jennifer's Body! Okay fine you haven't exactly been rolling out the hits since your debut film but that doesn't mean you're going to just sell out. Not only are you going to sneak a heartfelt coming of age drama with precocious wisdom into the public imagination, but you'll kill the entire committee of hack writers if that's what it takes to not become a hack yourself.

YOU ARE A WRITER
!
Ankamius (JOSS WHEDON), chennisden (DIABLO CODY), and Almost50 (JORDAN PEELE) are all WRITERS. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#PowerOfThePen

Last Writer Standing

Win Condition (Town):

JORDAN PEELE
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Jordan Peele
, a
Writer
aligned with the
Town

Your star is about as bright as it can get as Hollywood's newest and best writer and director. They said you were brought in because you have such a talent for metaphor and genre writing, but you know the real reason. Regardless, you will bring your massive comedy chops to the table and this film will be the best comedy of the century. You're famous now for your horror films but people forget you're famous in the first place for comedy. This movie will be the Get Out of Airplane!s if you have to kill every last one of these fucking writers to do so. When you were filming Us, you had a spiritual experience smoking peyote with the stunt rabbit and the best boy. You made a pact with them that you were try to improve representation of gay rabbits in film. How many films even admit that homosexuality exists in lagomorphs? Watership Down? Redwall? Those are just CODED gay characters. You won't rest until there's full penetration on screen between two hot man rabbits. You're going to get your hooks into this series and turn it into a full fledged furry cultural revolution. You promised that god-being full penetration and you won't rest until you've filmed it.

I couldn't fit it into the flavor organically so I'll just also hamhandedly add that your wife is funny on Twitter.

YOU ARE A WRITER
!

#PowerOfThePen

Last Writer Standing

Win Condition (Town):

Spoiler: Composer PMs
DANNY ELFMAN
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Danny Elfman
, a
Composer
aligned with the
Town

You don't really love doing film scoring, this is just a gig you do to pay for your massive overwhelming addiction to collecting ships in bottles. There's nothing you love more than seeing a ship in a bottle that has a neck too small for the ship. How do they do it!??!?!? You've never really looked into how they get made because that would kill the magic. Back when you were a young boy, about the age of 5, you were at the beach and saw a ship in the distance. You had an empty Coke bottle with you, and the idea struck you to hold it up in front of your face to make it look like the ship was inside the bottle. From that moment your imagination was captured by the idea of a pocket universe inside the bottle. A tiny ship in motion inside a container it could not escape. It was like a portal into another world. From that moment you were always chasing the high of seeing that motion. You have entire mansions full of shelves dedicated to your addiction. In your off hours you stroll between the shelves, picking up bottles and gazing through them, lost in the countless miniature worlds contained within. Maybe you live on one of those ships. Maybe you're a rigger on a merchant ship in the Victorian era. You left home because you had no prospects and are making your own fortune on the wild seas. You've been to worlds your friends at home could never imagine. Ports in the far east, spice markets full of alien scents and people. You've tickled your senses with treasures from worlds they could never imagine and yet you still must return to the sea. The space in between worlds. That's where you belong.

Anyway that's why you've gotta write this stupid fucking score.

YOU ARE A COMPOSER
!
Farkran (Danny Elfman), davesaz (Michael Giacchino), and DeasVail (Beyonce) are all Composers. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#MakeMeFeel
: Group Inventor

As a composer, you are able to manipulate the audience into feeling things so that the writer, director, actors, etc. don't have to actually do anything.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be composer for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your the power of music to give another player an invention. The inventions are a 1-shot tracker, 1-shot watcher, 1-shot dayvig.

Last Composer Standing
: Jack of All Trades

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other composers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a Jack of All Trades! You will gain the following abilities: 1-shot Tracker, 1-shot Watcher, 1-shot Commuter.

Win Condition (Town):

Michael Giacchino
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Michael Giacchino
, a
Composer
aligned with the
Town

You're a natural pick for this film since you've been a film composer for so many of the Marvel films, but the real reason you're here is that you wrote the music for Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow. What a bitchin score. Back then you were living. All of your possessions fit in one cardboard box. You would pack the box up, take it to the next hotel room, unpack it, flip the cardboard box over and bam that was your table. You didn't need possessions, you had the job you wanted. You had the music. You had the SOUL. Then everything changed. You wrote the film score for The Incredibles and suddenly you were a smash hit. You were invited to all the red carpet functions. You had to wear a tux. You upgraded to a younger car, a faster girlfriend. You were officially a Big Fucking Deal. But you'd lost it. The soul. Back when you did Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow you really felt it. You'd sit down at the piano and the notes were just a shorthand for your heart. That was your magnum opus. Your Ninth Symphony. You've been living this Benjamin Button lifestyle where your artistic self gets younger and less mature every day.

This is where you turn it around. This is when you become one of the Great Ones. This film score. You'll become this century's John Williams. You'll be a great artist and fabulously wealthy. You can go back to dating your motel whores and drinking diet Shasta out of the vending machines and no one can say a thing because you're Michael Fucking Giacchino.

YOU ARE A COMPOSER
!
Farkran (Danny Elfman), davesaz (Michael Giacchino), and DeasVail (Beyonce) are all Composers. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#MakeMeFeel

As a composer, you are able to manipulate the audience into feeling things so that the writer, director, actors, etc. don't have to actually do anything.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be composer for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your the power of music to give another player an invention. The inventions are a 1-shot tracker, 1-shot watcher, 1-shot dayvig.

Last Composer Standing

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other composers, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become a Jack of All Trades! You will gain the following abilities: 1-shot Tracker, 1-shot Watcher, 1-shot Commuter.

Win Condition (Town):

BEYONCE
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Beyonce
, a
Composer
aligned with the
Town

Do I even have to explain why this is an outrage. They're casting people to play the role of YOU and they won't even let you audition. They said you're too old! This is bullshit. You're the sexiest woman alive not to mention rich as hell and a gay icon. You'll make them pay. You'll make them all pay. When this film comes out, your hit score will overshadow every other thing involved in the film. You have a media blitz planned that will create a new monoculture. Every eye in America will be on your album and the series of music videos that accompany it. You are going to be the most important thing to come out of this film if you have to kill the other composers to make it happen. Not that you endorse murder. It's just... you're better than other people. The last straw, the last FUCKING STRAW was when that clerk at 7-11 asked you if you were Aretha Franklin. ARETHA FUCKING FRANKLIN. What kind of bullshit is this?! You are a perennial contender for sexist woman on earth and this fucking gas station clerk is asking you if you're some fat has been singer who if you didn't realize is fucking DEAD. Do I look dead motherfucker? I mean, I AM dead technically, but he doesn't know that! The ritual was supposed to hide all outward signs of aging until the next lunar eclipse at which point you have to sacrifice a virgin woman with dwarfism (I think that demon was just trying to make your life difficult. what possible reason could there be for the woman to have dwarfism? virgin you get but dwarfism? you think she was just fucking with you. by the way how empowering is it that the demon was a woman??? the future is female!!!) to maintain your youth. it's not super hard given that online dating exists but we're getting to the point where we can just clone them and let me tell you when that happens it's going to free up so much time. watch out world.

YOU ARE A COMPOSER
!

#MakeMeFeel

Last Composer Standing

Win Condition (Town):

Spoiler: Leading Actress PMs
Rachel Dolezal
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Rachel Dolezal
, a
Leading Actress
aligned with the
Town

When you heard that the role of Beyonce was available, you knew that you were just the strong, independent black woman to take on the challenge of this role. You could probably even play it better than Beyonce because you've faced even more discrimination. When you showed up on set, everyone looked at you like they wanted you to leave. That's when you knew you had to persevere. You can't allow these setbacks to keep you, Rachel Dolezal a strong black woman who knows all about the problems America serves you when you're a POC, from portraying Beyonce in a film. That's your birthright. You can be a lead actress. How hard can it be? Can't be any harder than that time you tried to run a spelling bee for goats. They're smart animals, but man was that a poorly-conceived thing you agreed to do while plastered. The goats just sort of sat around on stage and made goat sounds when you asked them. No one could figure out how to train them to like hit tiles with their feet or anything. Stupid fucking goats. Oh well, that's the story of how you lost your first million dollars. I know right??? A million dollars for a goat spelling bee. Should have just called it a goat rodeo and invited some clowns but back then you weren't as smart. Not as smart as you are now that you're pretending I mean legitimately identifying as a black woman and trying to be an actress.

YOU ARE A LEADING ACTRESS
!
nomnomnom (Rachel Dolezel), Volpe14 (Nicki Minaj), and GuyInFreezer (Regina King) are all LEADING ACTRESSES. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#MeToo
: Group Commuter

We're not taking it anymore. Movie producers, directors, actors, everyone involved in the entertainment industry has taken advantage of their power for too long. We're calling them the fuck out.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be lead actress for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your the power of public shaming to make someone go away for a while until the Ronan Farrow article blows over. Each night you vote to target another player. That player is commuted for the night. Any actions that target them will fail and any actions they take will fail.

Last Leading Actress Standing
: Vengeful

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other leading actresses, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become vengeful! If you are ever lynched, you are given an immediate vigilante shot before the night begins.

Win Condition (Town):

Nicki Minaj
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Nicki Minaj
, a
Leading Actress
aligned with the
Town

IT'S THE MINAJAISSANCE! When you found out that the role of Queen Bey was available in a huge, Marvel-inspired cinematic universe, you knew you had to add the role to your extensive list of alter egos. Ever since you entered the world of Yakuza street racing, you've been trying to leave. It's impossible by design. Every rung of the ladder is a trap that pulls you further down and saddles you with more debt. You owe the underboss of the Tulsa, OK clan $69,420 (lol, nice) in trumped-up "fees and interest" from the cars you've crashed. You probably shouldn't have tried to become a driver, but you are addicted to the thrill of competition. If you're being honest, you started because of the free ramen, but things changed when you had your first taste of success. You didn't realize that you were buying cars from a front for the Yakuza until you were already in too deep.

If you do these movies you can make a payday big enough to pay off the Yakuza and start living the life you deserve. You can't lose this role. Even if you have to kill.

!
nomnomnom (Rachel Dolezel), Volpe14 (Nicki Minaj), and GuyInFreezer (Regina King) are all Leading Actresses. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#MeToo

We're not taking it anymore. Movie producers, directors, actors, everyone involved in the entertainment industry has taken advantage of their power for too long. We're calling them the fuck out.

Though the three of you are in competition with one another to be the ones to be lead actress for the Gay Mafia franchise, every night, the three of you may privately vote to use your the power of public shaming to make someone go away for a while until the Ronan Farrow article blows over. Each night you vote to target another player. That player is commuted for the night. Any actions that target them will fail and any actions they take will fail.

Competition is fierce. If you somehow manage to take down two other leading actresses, you'll be the last one standing. With such a victory, you'll become vengeful! If you are ever lynched, you are given an immediate vigilante shot before the night begins.

Win Condition (Town):

Regina King
Hello, and welcome to
G
A
Y
M
A
F
I
A
:
R
E
-
B
O
O
T
Y
-
E
D
!

You are
Regina King
, a
Leading Actress
aligned with the
Town

Okay you're the only actual fucking actress on this set so the role should be yours. After the smash success of Watchmen, where you showed off your range as a wife, mother, dramatic lead, action hero, and even sex symbol you're the hottest commodity in Hollywood. You've got more range than a Barrett .50cal and still they're making you go through the formality of auditioning against these hack actresses. To add insult to injury they're making you each shoot complete scenes so they can see what a test audience thinks. You know market research is important to big studios but what the fuck?! You're the only fucking professional here. You actresses have enough to deal with even without having to put you in direct competition with each other. The truly professional thing to do is to get rid of the other two so you can unlock your true power as the leading woman around here. Also you've SEEN that big blue dick in person. You have the power of the big blue dick inside you. You have not, however, had the actual big blue dick inside you. You want to be perfectly clear on that point. You are a professional and have never so much as touched the big blue dick. You don't think about it all the time at all. The big blue dick doesn't consume your thoughts like a colossal phallic vortex. I guess the vortex would be like...a space-time anomaly where the big blue dick itself stretches in impossible ways and consumes all matter in the universe. It wouldn't be like a big vortex of dicks because the big blue dick itself stands alone (ha) in its identity as the One True Dick. This isn't a religion and you certainly haven't given any thought or filed extensive paperwork establishing it as one. You certainly didn't take this job because you want to sneak subliminal messages about the Oneness of the Big Blue Dick into the film. Not at all.

!
nomnomnom (Rachel Dolezel), Volpe14 (Nicki Minaj), and GuyInFreezer (Regina King) are all Leading Actresses. You all have a private chat you may access here.

#MeToo

Win Condition (Town):
Last edited by Sir Elton Hercules John on Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7819 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:05 am

Holy shit I am so stupid. The link has been updated. To the people who have already filled it out at the time of this message please fill it out again.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”