Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 419, Titus wrote:What if it's just Chronos and chkflip and Auro was pocketed?
How was Auro pocketed? I’m not following, is he even tr either of them? *confuzzled*
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

Ok I'm just utterly confused. How is it defensive to get Chronos to clarify his position if her assumption is proven wrong (namely that I'm super confident)?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 421, Chronos wrote: A town never defends a slot based on THE ACCURACY OF THEIR READS WITHOUT FLIPS.
Lol

Yeah they really do
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 421, Chronos wrote:You just straw manned my whole reasoning for accusing me and you’re holding a scum read based on it?

Hell nah you got some explaining to do. You dun’ goofed up and you not realizing it is because you’re scum that TMI’d us all town.

A town never defends a slot based on THE ACCURACY OF THEIR READS WITHOUT FLIPS.

You are arguing from a scum mindset and are oblivious to the point I’m making because of course you can’t see it. The difference between you and me is that I’m uninformed and you’re informed.

P-edit: Already explained. I AM NOT SCUM READING TITUS FOR THAT. Read my ISO, I explained why I did.
What part of I’m obviously not scum here and you’re continuing to misrep my posting is scumpinging me, aren’t you registering yet?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 277, Titus wrote:
In post 276, Chronos wrote:Who knows :shifty:
So you're randomly advising people on how to defend themselves and don't know why you're doing it?
In post 338, Titus wrote:
In post 279, Auro wrote:
In post 236, Chronos wrote:H...H-...Hello!

Oh I am so sorry for how I lashed out at jjh earlier, I’m such a naughty person~

I don’t want the others to feel like I’m so aggressive, I’m just here to make friends...

But Vecna talking about spreading Corona is scaring me :(
In post 238, Chronos wrote:I...don’t know if my reaction there was justified...But I guess I don’t require some hefty punishment unless I’m wrong about my assumptions on jjh...

I kind of feel bad for going so aggressive, can’t help it OwO
In post 268, Chronos wrote:As your appointed lawyer, I suggest you plead the fifth on that one Mr Flip.
@Titus: Does reading the earlier two posts from Chronos change how you interpret her lawyer one?
Why would those posts change my opinion? Chronos feels chkflip's post was just as bad and advised him anyway.
In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.
Zero confidence for sure.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 425, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 419, Titus wrote:What if it's just Chronos and chkflip and Auro was pocketed?
How was Auro pocketed? I’m not following, is he even tr either of them? *confuzzled*
The defense of chkflip's scummy post struck me as really odd. Chkflip is all Vecna can't live but let's see what happens in the same post. If chkflip truly believed Vecna's role was such cancer, then why would he not vote Vecna?

Chronos and Auro both jumped to chkflip's defense, which I felt really odd about.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 428, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 421, Chronos wrote:You just straw manned my whole reasoning for accusing me and you’re holding a scum read based on it?

Hell nah you got some explaining to do. You dun’ goofed up and you not realizing it is because you’re scum that TMI’d us all town.

You are arguing from a scum mindset and are oblivious to the point I’m making because of course you can’t see it. The difference between you and me is that I’m uninformed and you’re informed.

P-edit: Already explained. I AM NOT SCUM READING TITUS FOR THAT. Read my ISO, I explained why I did.
What part of I’m obviously not scum here and you’re continuing to misrep my posting is scumpinging me, aren’t you registering yet?
I’m not misreping anything, you’re the one that accused me of claiming something I never have.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ngl Chronos fighting with nancy looks town indicative
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 429, Chronos wrote:
Spoiler: quotes
In post 277, Titus wrote:
In post 276, Chronos wrote:Who knows :shifty:
So you're randomly advising people on how to defend themselves and don't know why you're doing it?
In post 338, Titus wrote:
In post 279, Auro wrote:
In post 236, Chronos wrote:H...H-...Hello!

Oh I am so sorry for how I lashed out at jjh earlier, I’m such a naughty person~

I don’t want the others to feel like I’m so aggressive, I’m just here to make friends...

But Vecna talking about spreading Corona is scaring me :(
In post 238, Chronos wrote:I...don’t know if my reaction there was justified...But I guess I don’t require some hefty punishment unless I’m wrong about my assumptions on jjh...

I kind of feel bad for going so aggressive, can’t help it OwO
In post 268, Chronos wrote:As your appointed lawyer, I suggest you plead the fifth on that one Mr Flip.
@Titus: Does reading the earlier two posts from Chronos change how you interpret her lawyer one?
Why would those posts change my opinion? Chronos feels chkflip's post was just as bad and advised him anyway.
In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.

Zero confidence for sure.
I wouldn't postulate zero confidence teams. There's a middle ground between 0 and 100.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 432, jjh927 wrote:Ngl Chronos fighting with nancy looks town indicative
*Throws hands up*

Did this thread suddenly get written in Greek?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 424, Chronos wrote:You are the one that argued I was scum reading her for that. I never did.

I said it’s “the post where...” not why. You just planted a why, wanted me to enter your frame, which I did not, I explained what my frame was and you’re calling me scum for not arguing from your frame.

For real?
I simply asked you why you just didn’t assume Titus was wrong town for that post as opposed to scum and for that you accuse me of TMI and sr me? Of course, I interpret your reaction to that as over the top scummy. What I’m still trying to ascertain if you’re just bad town or actual scum here, because I have wrongly sr woat town before and you still could be that.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fighting with nancy is just a natural thing for some people and what I can gather about Chronos' tone and outlook leading into and during the fight makes this seem very natural
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Chronos »

She’s still not getting it lmfaoooooooo

Best part is jjh is not getting it still because they’re both scum most likely.

Jfc do I have to get on PC to shine the fucking sun in people’s eyes?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 431, Chronos wrote:
In post 428, Venus and Mars wrote:

You are arguing from a scum mindset
and are oblivious to the point I’m making because of course you can’t see it. The difference between you and me is that I’m uninformed and you’re informed.

I’m not misreping anything, you’re the one that accused me of claiming something I never have.
You are wrongly accusing me of “arguing from a scum mindset”, which would be some fantastical mental gymnastics, since I’m town here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 437, Chronos wrote:She’s still not getting it lmfaoooooooo

Best part is jjh is not getting it still because they’re both scum most likely.

Jfc do I have to get on PC to shine the fucking sun in people’s eyes?
Yep, he’s probably correct: woat town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Chronus, if you can kindly take your head out of your ass briefly and tell me your Xtoxm read, that would be swell. Thanks.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Chronos »

Why are you deflecting? You realised what asinine point you’ve made? :lol:

In the morning I’ll wake up and have a timeline of events and a slip case because certain people aren’t seeing it which is just mind boggling.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 441, Chronos wrote:Why are you deflecting? You realised what asinine point you’ve made? :lol:

In the morning I’ll wake up and have a timeline of events and a slip case because certain people aren’t seeing it which is just mind boggling.
Why do want me to be scum? Some reason you’re forcing this? I’m not, so are you ever planning to answer my question or not?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 442, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 441, Chronos wrote:Why are you deflecting? You realised what asinine point you’ve made? :lol:

Why do want me to be scum? Some reason you’re forcing this? I’m not, so are you ever planning to answer my question or not?
If you’re refusing to talk about anyone else in the game, then I’ll just ignore you until a building literally falls on you and you buy a clue, fair?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 443, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 442, Venus and Mars wrote:

If you’re refusing to talk about anyone else in the game, then I’ll just ignore you until a building literally falls on you and you buy a clue, fair?

Spoiler:
or should I really just say, “buy a vowel”? :wink:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 323, Venus and Mars wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Bad reasons for votes, excessive reliance on mech talk and doesn’t really appear to be solving.

~M
by which you mean vote singular since i only made one real vote
we have enough history that you should know excessive mech is my M.O., so scumreading me for it isnt a good look for you
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 304, Venus and Mars wrote:Fyi Xtoxm, my best friend just died, so I’m way too numb to be really into to mafia rn. I will try my best regardless.

~Mars
acknowledged, i will drop that line
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 261, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 258, Xtoxm wrote:is there anything in your role description that suggests it may be desired for you to infect specific roles/players, or is it just an indiscriminate compulsive millerizer?
I also think it might be a spin on the sticky fruit vendor BT role with the "pass it along" aspect. Also, does the effect last for the entire game or just the night they catch the virus.
i have a first guess for who you are :3
low confidence low, need more content
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

low confidence tho**
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 445, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 323, Venus and Mars wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Bad reasons for votes, excessive reliance on mech talk and doesn’t really appear to be solving.

~M
by which you mean vote singular since i only made one real vote
we have enough history that you should know excessive mech is my M.O., so scumreading me for it isnt a good look for you
Why should I know this? In what games have we played were you focusing excessively on mech? No, didn’t you vote KK beforehand?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”