GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:23 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

@Conspire why are you voting Titus right now? I'm not really understanding your push
GeorgeBailey
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

Power went out for 10 minutes in middle of a pandemic and for a minute I really did think it was the end days
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:26 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1276, Krazy Katz wrote:Power went out for 10 minutes in middle of a pandemic and for a minute I really did think it was the end days
Buy more toilet paper
GeorgeBailey
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

What's the Mechanic wagon about? Activity?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1275, GeorgeBailey wrote:@Conspire why are you voting Titus right now? I'm not really understanding your push
She throws out conclusions that don't make sense or look real to me. Like the 3 person scumteam she proposed, or the these two people might be pocketing this person thing. Basically, her solving feels unnatural to me.

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 7, Titus wrote:Hey, I'm claiming post one since my role can be negative utility. I'm a handsy renegade. I can assign modifiers to items, not people. I request to keep the modifiers hidden at this time because that would help scum.
Sore feet, why is this claim reason to townread her?

-Cosmic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1279, Conspire wrote:
In post 1275, GeorgeBailey wrote:@Conspire why are you voting Titus right now? I'm not really understanding your push
She throws out conclusions that don't make sense or look real to me. Like the 3 person scumteam she proposed, or the these two people might be pocketing this person thing. Basically, her solving feels unnatural to me.

-Cosmic
Most people feel my solving is unnatural. It picks up later. I read people in relation to each other. So my scumteam suggestions are rarely spot on day 1, but they usually have at least one scum. It's an odd dynamic between players.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Conspire »

I see. Do you mind answering the questions I asked you a while back?

-Cosmic
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:39 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1278, chkflip wrote:What's the Mechanic wagon about? Activity?
His catch-up post was lackluster. The fact that Titus's post was the only thing he brought up to scumread, and that he's parking his vote on Titus is something to push him for.

Plus, if his opinion has changed then we'd still like his insight on current events.
GeorgeBailey
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:51 am

Post by chkflip »

I wouldn't exactly classify it as parking if he hasn't made a post after the vote, or been here in 10+ pages, but I get what you're saying. I will say that Vecna has completely avoided posting anything more than a prodge since his wagon picked up and that's telling to me. I don't have meta with him to back that up one way or the other, but it's worth noting imo. I will say that I hadn't noticed Fonz claiming unknown bullshit in his PM, though, so that did rock my boat if even slightly. Still don't want a virus in the game but I'm a little more willing to let the unknown bit slide than I was previously.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1282, Conspire wrote:I see. Do you mind answering the questions I asked you a while back?

-Cosmic
Can you quote them? I have been a space cadet at work, stressed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1244, Conspire wrote:
In post 865, Titus wrote:Ok I need a VC to tell heads or tails of this game. I want to see if Bailey Conspire and the Fonz contains multiple scum or not. The wagon motion is bothering me.

VC please
Hey, Titus! What did you learn from the VC then?
In post 1121, Titus wrote:
In post 1116, Krazy Katz wrote:Drunk Titus, who do you dislike that's pushing vecna?

-K
Chkflip.

I know people say I'm crazy there but I find it odd the Vecna push happens just after that.
What do you mean here? You dislike how many people started pushing Vecna after chkflip started the wagon?

-Cosmic
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

here comes a fat prodge
i swear I'll catch up, just ultra busy recently
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1286, Conspire wrote:
In post 1244, Conspire wrote:
In post 865, Titus wrote:Ok I need a VC to tell heads or tails of this game. I want to see if Bailey Conspire and the Fonz contains multiple scum or not. The wagon motion is bothering me.

VC please
Hey, Titus! What did you learn from the VC then?
In post 1121, Titus wrote:
In post 1116, Krazy Katz wrote:Drunk Titus, who do you dislike that's pushing vecna?

-K
Chkflip.

I know people say I'm crazy there but I find it odd the Vecna push happens just after that.
What do you mean here? You dislike how many people started pushing Vecna after chkflip started the wagon?

-Cosmic
Tbh I need to go into more detail on the VCs. Planning to tonight if I do not crash. If I do, tmo morning.

I don't like how a chkflip led wagon took off. I also don't like the timing that it happened right after the accusations of misrepping him. I feel stuck though because without more from Vecna, it seems to be the right play. My role suggests to me lynching Vecna might be wrong. No matter what answer I pick it feels wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Chronos »

I like to think God is watching upon his creation, me, and thinking "What an absolute moron for not voting Titus right now" and wants to smite me to the very depths of this earth.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:35 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 265, Titus wrote:@Vecna/chkflip chkflip said he couldn't let Vecna's role live but then doesn't vote Vecna. Vecna doesn't comment on it. What the? It's an odd interaction.
Eyyy damned if I do, damned if I don't. That's adorable.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:38 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1289, Chronos wrote:I like to think God is watching upon his creation, me, and thinking "What an absolute moron
This part is at least relatable.
GeorgeBailey
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1288, Titus wrote:I don't like how a chkflip led wagon took off. I also don't like the timing that it happened right after the accusations of misrepping him. I feel stuck though because without more from Vecna, it seems to be the right play. My role suggests to me lynching Vecna might be wrong. No matter what answer I pick it feels wrong.
So you think chkflip might be scum for other reasons, and since he started the wagon and it took off, it makes the wagon bad. I'd think the people joining in the wagon have a proportionaely increased chance of being town>scum but that's not really worth discussing, I think.
Do you have any other reason to dislike chkflip other than his lack of voting Vecna?

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Conspire »

I’m finally making my debut!

Cosmic gave me a rundown of the game, but I’m still doing my due diligence in reading it. So far on page 7-8; started off with a low SR on nomnom but ended up having a stronger one on jjh. Chronos/Auro feel a little townie. Be back soon.

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Conspire »

Who's this posting from my account???

-Cosmic
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

lol for half a second I thought Esper was Shiro but then I was like waitttt a minute that doesn't work!

-K
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 am

Post by chkflip »

That and me parsing words with Mars.

Oh and there was WeIrD sTuFf between me and a couple slots (can't remember who off the top of my head) who also saw through her bullshit. We're all scum together because us being scum is far more likely than her just incorrectly reading into things that very much do not exist. She's been softing a push on me since I said she's always scum. Could be coincidence? :kanyeshrug:
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

twice now I've looked at a chk post and been like 'mmm yea maybe he's town after all'

I think he's townlean for me now actually

-K
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by chkflip »

KATZ. Talk to me about your scum reads. Your votes are everywhere and I'm not sure where you stand.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

okie dokie

any specific read?

-K

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”