Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 1521, Vecna wrote:Yes, gen two wont know who it came from. but if scum infects town, theyll only get to do it once.
huh this is a pretty good summary of why I supported lynching you
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1517, davesaz wrote:
In post 1516, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1509, davesaz wrote:Is it obvious to you what pick you submitted to yield this as a role?
Why would this be relevant?
As I've said (but you may not have read) it seems obvious that the mod chose role and alignment based on the picks.
If this is true I could probably make myself obvtown by just revealing my picks.

However, I dont want to do that.

If you guys could like, just read into my play pretty please?

Ive been blatantly obvtown in my handling of this nonsense, and im really wishing id just have kept quiet. But at least honour my wishes for playing thisbout in the proper way.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I think your role explanation is prob town and I don't have context for your claim. So there's that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1525, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 1521, Vecna wrote:Yes, gen two wont know who it came from. but if scum infects town, theyll only get to do it once.
For claiming negative utility? You're a miller claim.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1525, Krazy Katz wrote:
why? What does it matter if a town gets infected by me or a random scum?

What if I give you 4 names in which ill infect?

The most likely outcome is that people are just gonna claim tomorrow. scum will be happy to claim it. there is no downside.

Youre actually afraid of having to sort two people the old fashioned way?

Sounds like youre just looking for an excuse to keepnyour vote on me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1520, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1507, Vecna wrote:
In post 1502, RCEnigma wrote:I'm mostly talking about the conspire question. I think conspire is just trying to confirm a piece of information and George reiterating there seems like he has no idea what it is.

Vecna even bringing it up suggests he knows. And I know what he knows. All town should get what I'm getting at.
I like this way of thinking (townpoints really) but I dont think its asking for what you think it is.

I have no idea what the mod was insinuating. He probably was just fucking with me. Why hint to me theres some other role interacting with my shit if there actually is? That seems like a no-no in a closed setup?
I have similar wording in my role pm that ambiguously suggests maybe hoods are a thing. But that could also be bs and just making the role encompass all scenarios. Even if they aren't possible in the setup.
Just to specify, it wasnt in my role pm
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

Uh letting scum choose who gets millerized night 2 means they decide how mech solving goes

You're saying you're okay with giving scum control over the mech of the game

This is how scum got the sticky fruit in LNT and that led to THREE mislynches

So yeah, dumping a VIRUS on day 1 seems like a totally viable strategic choice because I have 0 faith in town to play around the bullshit your role can cause

Did you read any of the last boon game? There were so many brazen mech errors that RCE could fakeclaim a roleblock and nearly get away with it
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

No I got that. Just establishing there is precedent for ambiguity surrounding roles.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I'll read into your play when you say who your second millerize target is because you stalling on that makes no fucking sense
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

Are you actually still scumreading me?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1531, Krazy Katz wrote:So yeah, dumping a VIRUS on day 1 seems like a totally viable strategic choice because I have 0 faith in town to play around the bullshit your role can cause
This is all fair tbh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Guess I'll go read this claim stuff through.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

effectively you should be saying "someone is so obvtown that I don't want them ever mech checked and I am confident that they will stay alive until the end of the game and not get nightkilled"

because every time scum kills your target, that means town has to millerize someone else

which is why nipping this whole shit in the bud right now is a totally legitimate strategic choice
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1531, Krazy Katz wrote:Uh letting scum choose who gets millerized night 2 means they decide how mech solving goes

You're saying you're okay with giving scum control over the mech of the game

This is how scum got the sticky fruit in LNT and that led to THREE mislynches

So yeah, dumping a VIRUS on day 1 seems like a totally viable strategic choice because I have 0 faith in town to play around the bullshit your role can cause

Did you read any of the last boon game? There were so many brazen mech errors that RCE could fakeclaim a roleblock and nearly get away with it
So youre saying youll unvote me if I state exactly who ill infect?

All of this reads like youre towwneading me. If thats the case, why not give me the benefit of the doubt ive also thought this through and made a judgement call based on the added info that i have?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:59 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

What have you done upon returning that isn't regurgitating old shit, deflecting the problem, and relied on others to provide information to you that you could easily obtain by actually reading the game?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1521, Vecna wrote:Please stop fucking fishing for the rest of my role.
Absolutely not my intent.
I got all 3 of my picks worked into my role, and if I reveal anything it will be one by one.
I just asked if the infection thing came from one of the picks. Nothing more than that.

Pedit: I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting
me
to use the wifom.

Pedit2: First pedit was in response to Vecna post that it wasn't in the role pm.

UNVOTE:
No longer thinking that the virus is the main part of the role, and the last however many pages look townie to me.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I never posited a scumread on you afair, I've been pretty clear that I'm voting you purely for mech sanity
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1533, Krazy Katz wrote:I'll read into your play when you say who your second millerize target is because you stalling on that makes no fucking sense
theres a lot of other considerations there as well. predicting nightkills to get rid of a virus etc.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1539, chkflip wrote:
In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

What have you done upon returning that isn't regurgitating old shit, deflecting the problem, and relied on others to provide information to you that you could easily obtain by actually reading the game?
why are you not just giving a clear answer.

stop the deflecting bullshit
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am

Post by chkflip »

I think the obvious undertone is "yes, I'm absolutely scum reading you. Here's why:" but sure parrot my shit back to me. So town. Much solving. Wow.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I didn’t like that you accused me and then later my
of lying and being scummy which was a scummy thing to say, not to mention 100% untrue and I asked the same fucking questions and just got insulted for it, so I don’t know how to read you. I don’t understand your confidence in only two town being infected. How do you possibly think you can guarantee that?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1537, Krazy Katz wrote:effectively you should be saying "someone is so obvtown that I don't want them ever mech checked and I am confident that they will stay alive until the end of the game and not get nightkilled"

because every time scum kills your target, that means town has to millerize someone else

which is why nipping this whole shit in the bud right now is a totally legitimate strategic choice
I think having only one virus also opens up the option of leashing it to the next lynch. But I get your reasons for hating this shit.

Doesnt mean its worth lynching me over. That just feels like giving away too easy of a mislynch. From a blank pov, we dont even know how strong the investigatives are, but ofcourse its feasible that town power heavily relies on em and im there to potentially counter that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1537, Krazy Katz wrote:effectively you should be saying "someone is so obvtown that I don't want them ever mech checked and I am confident that they will stay alive until the end of the game and not get nightkilled"

Mmm I think that's an overreaction.

You're assuming worst case: town invests are ungated and having the virus spread disables all checks. Or, invests are day gated and slots that need to be invested will be immune.

The suggestions here are that invests do exist. Vecna prevents follow the cop by neutering the cop. Scum lack Ascetic, jk is still possible I think?

Calling the virus shots makes things easier.

It puts town on a clock somewhat though.

Kinda rough cuz I think vecnas townie but I can see where you're coming from.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1540, davesaz wrote:
In post 1521, Vecna wrote:Please stop fucking fishing for the rest of my role.
Absolutely not my intent.
I got all 3 of my picks worked into my role, and if I reveal anything it will be one by one.
I just asked if the infection thing came from one of the picks. Nothing more than that.

Pedit: I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting
me
to use the wifom.

Pedit2: First pedit was in response to Vecna post that it wasn't in the role pm.

UNVOTE:
No longer thinking that the virus is the main part of the role, and the last however many pages look townie to me.
Why do you no longer think that the virus isn’t the main part of the role? Can you explain it to me?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1544, chkflip wrote:I think the obvious undertone is "yes, I'm absolutely scum reading you. Here's why:" but sure parrot my shit back to me. So town. Much solving. Wow.
Dont worry snowflake, ill make it abundantly clear even for the people less sharp in reading people that I am in fact town.

Having to deal with this role, and all the attention people are demanding isnt making it super easy, but ill give it a try.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”