Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1573, Krazy Katz wrote:so you could symbiotize and millerize me and if results in future succeed then fypov our alignments would be confirmed same?

What's your reasoning on jjh second target?
If I did that and people could still investigate me (an investigative ability that does not have some loyal/disloyal type of modifyer) that would townclear you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1575, Titus wrote:
In post 1566, Vecna wrote:Titus, come back in here and tell me if you seriously think im scum here.
I need to catch up with the thread. I'm still working (one of the few) and Wednesday is Godaughter night.

Based on the skim of chkflip's reaction to your targets, I'm leaning town on you. I have always been conflicted on your slot. Basically, I feel chkflip is scum but I couldn't refute his arguments, which means the optimal play is to plug my nose and help bus.

I need to see how your additions (which I am inferring there are based on Venus's reaction) change the analysis.

Do you think chkflip is scum flailing and most of the wagons that took (3+ people) were on scum and we just can't agree?
No I actually think Chkflip is moderately town, and he's just under the strong impression im doing one of those "scum making up an elaborate fake role strategy"

Might change my opinion on that while catching up, but his interactions with me appear misguided town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1579, Titus wrote:
In post 1496, Vecna wrote:And yes, youre usually pretty good at catching me as scum and not that quick to jump to wrong conclusions when im town.
Pretty sure we had epic fights before Civ mafia. The game eludes me. Now that I am doing an in depth read, rather than skimming, you feel townier.
Yes, we pretty much always end up fighting, scumreading and trying to lynch eachother
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok so, Ill just keep claiming whatever happens to my slot I guess, since atm im just like an open book and I have no idea if this has any bad repercussions.

I just received an item.

a POISONOUS BARB

sounds bad to me and I couldnt really find any reference to what that item usually does. Whether its bad to people I visit, or bad to people that visit me.......Thought y'all should know, and sorry if this was the wrong decision.

Anything you could do to that item TITUS?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1Long. An arduous and aggravating 16 hour bus ride later, a group of contestants finally arrive at the decievingly drab deserted deaf toned playground. There are many broken down ticket booth, carnival game shacks, fun? houses of all sorts, but the entire vicinity is barren. It looks as if the place hasn't seen a cognizant customer in quite a comedic quarter of a time. As the beyond the pale abhorrent something of a bus begins to blasphemously beckon the area around it to come hither as it stops suddenly, shaking the sarcastic succubus of each of the contestant's curly eyed corneas, the contestant's are kicked off the bus as it drives away. Deserted.

As they approach the entrance to a meticulously moldy entrance, the contestant's are greeted by two charismatic and colorful quirky yet contemptible and heinous hosts of a horror filled house party.

One, in a solid reddish wine colored blazer approaches the gang.

"Welcome! To the Booniful Bonanza Bash! My name is Beau. last name Onskiies. This here is my partner, Theb Aker. Hope you didn't expect a 5 star hotel!"

Theb Aker cackles in the corner, slouched and slithering, humpback and all.

"The Booniful Bonanza Bash, or the BBB, is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I'm so excited for all of you to...experience the attractions that we have setup in store for you. Now, now, we know that you are in the midst of a battle of the wits, and I hope each and everyone of you guys enjoy the role pm attraction that we have gifted to you for the run of the show! You can do whatever you like with your attraction, you may have gifts, you may have special perks hidden around, and you may even trigger something even we didn't know existed. Feel free to keep any prizes you may have received, or if you'd like you may GIFT them to another contestantduring the night. Takes no meat off our shoulders."

Theb Aker is appalled.

"You aren't going to tell them about the Boonfather and the gang of the Booney Toons hiding around?"

"I'm sure they'll find out soon enough..." Beau answers admirably before they both maniacly laugh at the contestants as they walk into their center piece of a funhouse.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Boon there, done that.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think it's a coincidence that Vecna is claiming to have got an item at the halfway mark in the day
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by sore feet »

i was thinking that too
also
dodged ;-;
hydra of xtoxm & wooper!!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

I also received the same item. Not sure if that means it was given to me to use, or used on me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Says it can't be given away till the night phase. So assuming 1 from Beau and 1 from Theb.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

So I still need to reread this game
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:35 am

Post by sore feet »

In post 46, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 11, Xtoxm wrote:hi nomnom
from what ive seen i like your playstyle, im excited to play with you
VOTE: krazy
you fool
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:55 am

Post by nomnomnom »

lmao
it's just I see the pages accumulate and the envy to catchup dissipates
I definitely will do today though, I promise
Probably won't answer post by post, just will give summarizes thoughts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Titus »

Vecna, send it over and I can add but not replace a modifier. It doesn't change the existing ones.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Titus »

I think the barb sender is probably scum but I can neuter that probably.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Scum that activated a written in-game scene? Doubtful.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1665, chkflip wrote:Scum that activated a written in-game scene? Doubtful.
You mean someone who didn't put me to the test on my role?

Activated in scene is irrelevant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:05 am

Post by sore feet »

In post 1615, sore feet wrote:
In post 1578, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, GeorgeBailey wrote:3 i'm pretty sure.

1 Vecna Infectious Millerizer
1 KrazyKat Miller
1 Titus Item/thing (idk what she exactly does tbh)
I attach abilities to items. Such as fruit. If Vecna's ability spreads, it works counter to some of my abilities but not others. In other words, I can get positive utility out of my role, but some functions get nerfed.
so do you have any such items?
or do you need to receive the eg fruit, before you can do anything with your role?
In post 1663, Titus wrote:Vecna, send it over and I can add but not replace a modifier. It doesn't change the existing ones.
so i take it thats a yes? you havent conveyed it very well
i'd appreciate it if you didnt make us have to read between the lines and guess how your claimed role works
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1667, sore feet wrote:
In post 1615, sore feet wrote:
In post 1578, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, GeorgeBailey wrote:3 i'm pretty sure.

1 Vecna Infectious Millerizer
1 KrazyKat Miller
1 Titus Item/thing (idk what she exactly does tbh)
I attach abilities to items. Such as fruit. If Vecna's ability spreads, it works counter to some of my abilities but not others. In other words, I can get positive utility out of my role, but some functions get nerfed.
so do you have any such items?
or do you need to receive the eg fruit, before you can do anything with your role?
In post 1663, Titus wrote:Vecna, send it over and I can add but not replace a modifier. It doesn't change the existing ones.
so i take it thats a yes? you havent conveyed it very well
i'd appreciate it if you didnt make us have to read between the lines and guess how your claimed role works
I need to receive the items. I figured that's clear and common sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:21 am

Post by davesaz »

Do you also give the items?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1669, davesaz wrote:Do you also give the items?
I can give the items I receive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1323, chkflip wrote:Their entrance to the game and then their ISO 3 post calling everyone morons. The roleplay feels like it's coming from a place of fun instead of a place of "I need a bullshit filter so I'm not scumread".
I agree with this. Their play in Alisae vs Pine felt more like they were fake frustrated/annoyed, and Dunn was very whiney (for lack of a better word). He seems different here.

-Cosmic
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1659, RCEnigma wrote:So assuming 1 from Beau and 1 from Theb.
Any thoughts on whether this might be a day ability instead of coming from the mod?

Titus, are you limited in terms of number of items?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1671, Conspire wrote:
In post 1323, chkflip wrote:Their entrance to the game and then their ISO 3 post calling everyone morons. The roleplay feels like it's coming from a place of fun instead of a place of "I need a bullshit filter so I'm not scumread".
I agree with this. Their play in Alisae vs Pine felt more like they were fake frustrated/annoyed, and Dunn was very whiney (for lack of a better word). He seems different here.

-Cosmic
Too many pronouns. Can you repeat this post replacing he and their with the actual names? I am not sure who Dunn is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Conspire »

chkflips's feels like an overreaction, and looks a little too "constructed" for an emotional post if you know what I mean. makes it a lot less scummy though.

Esper and I have discussed Krazy Katz and we agree that Krazy has been a little more friendly/timid and less pushy than we're used to from his town game. That's solely on tone though, his actions otherwise feel towny.

Fonz with good scumhunting on Dave. Dave is a little scummy for and now confidently declaring that Vecna is scum; I don't see the logic behind why the role can't be town at all.

is towny in how it's such an obviously contradicting opinion which is surface level scummy, but he doesn't feel the need to justify it or present it nicer, which actually makes it towny.
In post 1383, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 1374, The Fonz wrote:So your stance is that lynching Vecna is suboptimal but you're happy to do it anyway?
No, what I mean is I think you are right about any millerizing and its effect on that balance of the game. But I also don't think vecna would be a mislynch.
Could you explain why you think Vecna won't be a mislynch despite thinking his role could come from town? What other reasons do you have for scumreading him?
In post 1379, sore feet wrote:@conspire
insta claims are far more likely to come from town
if its a lie, that should become evident pretty quicky
if the role is real and a scum role then she's locked herself into playing full LAMIST mode with the role all game. why does scum do that?
town doesnt care because it doesnt change how they're going to play the role
she has claimed a loyal and disloyal mod - even if she's scum, we can have those given out to help town create a mechanical solve.
bad today lynch in any case.
Good point, I didn't really fully understand what she claimed tbh but this makes sense.

-Cosmic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”