She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1127 (isolation #200) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1124, Ame wrote:
In post 1100, Looker wrote:I like your familiar avi
I have this weird thing where I experience pleasure inside my eyeballs from beautiful imagery similar to the sensation that people feel during sexual stimulation. The artwork from this anime, especially of the protagonist, is some of the most beautiful imagery I've laid eyes upon, and watching it is like a constant eyegasm.
In post 1125, Ame wrote:I also get the sensation from Dannflor's vote counts.
Please activate your active skill to purify what you've done to this thread
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #201) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

The probabilities show whether generating information with the heavening is worthwhile, after Wooper heavily endorsed the notion.

More importantly it's pretty costless? I don't think implosion and I have put up impenetrable walls on the topic. Nothing stopping you from doing other stuff, we're very much doing it in addition to sorting rather than instead-of.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #202) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

S_S you realize my sim + my platform is that my sim gave much closer values for heavening scum and town and I think it's in stone's throw distance where info lynching can be a good idea?
Implo got crazy values that were so dramatic they suggested no amount of information could be worth it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #203) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1140, Amrun wrote:
In post 1077, popsofctown wrote:
Looker has broken his town meta stylistically based on the accounts of two independent parties, and is working based on a townblock virtually everyone considers mostly town, with variance on which nodes they wouldn't count green.

Ame has been effusing difficult-to-fake content and promising more and
even if somehow scum would be the scum you'd prefer to lynch last, based on a qualitatively bad previous stance being necessary for her to even merit being in contention, as implosion laid out earlier
Can you explain these statements a little more? What do you mean Looker has broken his town meta? I was understanding it as the opposite?

For Ame, can you rephrase the bolder? I’m having trouble parsing it.
I accidentally a word, Looker has broken his scum meta. I just inverted the words scum and town and/or messed up double negatives.

Ame's individual play is so strong there needs to be an ugly associative that pops up for us to even consider lynching him. Like we heaven Looker and he flips scum after she towncased Looker. It's an additive/subtractive thing
pedit: will you wagon Ame with me Amrun? VOTE: Ame
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

Next dayphase, assuming Ame is town, which I really think she is and no one move their vote to force plurality, we really need to go for obvious consensus scum, because it will be 4 town 3 scum. Which in terms of informed minority control of a lynch decision is the highest amount of antitown control of a lynch decision you ever see on MS, like I guess people put 4 scum in large themes sometimes still but I doubt such a team has swept since like 2018 or something I don't know.
Spicy hipster pushes will collapse because they need so much consensus and need to have a very low quantum of "but we could agree to disagree" so that it forces bussing.

Not that this team spec has been antitown it has been very protown but I feel like this is an observation worth taking a beat on because this setup is so weird. Even when 4:3's naturally occur on MS in a 10:3 or a large, they usually indicate "you're getting bleeped up to the bleep by the mafia" and the gamestate has characteristics that are peculiar to a lost game, where this setup can go to 4:3 only because we mislynched once.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have?
(I'm an angel with a shotgun)
And I, want to live, not just survive, tonight
(Live, not just survive)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun why aren't you here? like, there has been so much room for you to turn around how your slot is being read this dayphase and it's just not happening. Is someone bussing you and it will look better if you lay down for it? I like I don't get this. Why is your last post an ink blot of paranoia about S_S townreading you? Why haven't you stained the page with concern that town!Amrun is looking at a game being thrown, because a lot of people controlling the discourse and projecting paradigms for this game are the ones that are scumreading you or have you as PoE scum. It doesn't fit my understanding of your personality very well. Kind of either way, but it fits even less if you're town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm only alive in one mafia game because people keep queueing unsterilized garbage please send help
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

My implosion townread has been fortified.

I agree with a lot of implosion's reasoning about why Elmo could be scum with STRQ but it's rougher with Amrun.

I don't think the discourse should center on that too much though because Elmo town STRQ scum fits the post being analyzed fine. The only sense in which it doesn't fit is the concept of a townie being less likely to townread a scum because a townie is more likely to make correct reads but that's weak on its face and Elmo hasn't inspire me with a strong belief in her read ability with the lack of reasoning etc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I kind of exhibit an amount of leadership that reflects my perceived strength of the playerlist I am playing in. It doesn't really have to do with my alignment, I actually even do it as scum I think. I was really leadery in
Crown on the Ground and Autobattler
and
Death List, Assassin Mafia, and Monty Hall
but more passive in
Magia Record and Starry Night
and
Magical Girls uPick, Old Newbies, and Alisae v Pine
. But in particular in
Fusion Mafia
I was a lot more proactive the first part of day one but transitioned to being deferential when Ankamius replaced into the game to the point that iirc some other players remarked on the transition in attitude. Ankamius had a winning solve and I had a losing solve but I voted in accordance with her solve after she got instagibbed and won the free elo that doesn't exist in mafia.
I can't help but notice the games I identified as me not being leadery scum were my scum losses D: . I don't that's true as town.
I think I have overall perceived this as a stacked lobby, although tbh I am possibly not properly internalizing some factors
- STRQ is probably scum
- worsty isn't here any more because I kilt him :(
- Dannflor is refusing to post his readslist and probably will not start contributing until the second heaven phase at the earliest.

This is not a particularly alignment indicative post for anyone and I wasted a lot of time on color tags so maybe I need to tag it with some kind of disclaimer that posting about things that capture my interest doesn't take away from me posting about other things so that S_S will be happy.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ame I experienced heavy synchronicity today

which means I experienced synchronicity synchronicity because you brought it up recently

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Of course that would be the cause of my first color slip
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You knew I would experience synchronicity or you knew I would color slip?

Also, why would you ever want an image as a sane person? That sounds awful and not remotely vorpal.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #213) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Was that what your dream was about?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #214) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hammer me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

xxxxxsdkjllllllllllllllweuop dfcar;dkljaaaaafioqheppppppfjcwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuipnz
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Amrun
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Who puts that kind of effort into scumgames?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

[5] Ame :
Amrun
popsofctown
Looker
Ame
implosion
<<< JUDGEMENT

Looker is genuinely acting different, if he's scum this game I'm happy for him to win for improving his play.

This is my take on what hath transpired.

Idk what color to color my name for feeling dumb
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

[5] Ame :
Amrun
popsofctown
Looker
Ame
implosion
<<< JUDGEMENT

Looker is genuinely acting different, if he's scum this game I'm happy for him to win for improving his play.

This is my take on what hath transpired.

Idk what color to color my name for feeling dumb
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #221) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If it's not Amrun we were never going to win anyway
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #222) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1197, Team STRQ wrote:hmmmmmmm

VOTE: Looker

I have a theory for what happened and it implicates this slot the most I think

-Summer
Lol, this post.

This post makes me think it's not that bad and that this can just be Ame/STRQ/Amrun with implo's solve just having a flexier flex slot than we thought.

If implo is scum I'm just getting wrecked though, part of TRing Ame was trusting his stance
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #223) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1198, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 1196, popsofctown wrote:
If it's not Amrun we were never going to win anyway
X

-Summer
If this is town!Ank, evaluate this statement against this universe, not the ones where you're doing far more
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1204, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, you've convinced me. I won't vote Amrun today.

VOTE: STRQ
You rolled town didn't you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1211, implosion wrote:Though Amrun randomly pushing Ame is suspect in principal? I imagine that's where some of it's coming from?
Yeah, this, it heavily fits the pattern of a scum that knows they're getting lynched this game accomplishing something before they go, and knowing that the lost town equity on their own slot doesn't matter because they are were already getting lynched this game anyway.
I wish I had a name for this pattern. Just won a scumgame by hardbussing after my slot became irredeemable and set up a partner to deepwolf that way.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1229, Team STRQ wrote:(Hint: if she made that wall post to cement getting heavened, then that says she either is confident that scum will get heavened or that she can coach them into getting heavened)

-Summer
VOTE: Team STRQ
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

That came out weird
I was going to ask for an explanation of STRQ's nonsense post but then decided I am too far gone wanting to vote them anyway in a way that makes me not care.
Summer is making no sense, probably because the idea of winning from heavening 2 scum versus reaching parity +1 on earth is being heavily discussed in a scum PT where everyone can see the numbers after each potential lynch or mislynch. From an actual townie perspective it's way too unfathomable, being smart enough to discern that requires you also to be smart enough to identify the whole scumteam basically. This setup is designed for us to hell scum and heaven town.

S_S is mimicking his town meta with a rushed vote and if he were scum with STRQ!town I think he would be too shy to see how other players re-evaluate off the Ame flip to take a strong stance like this so early in the day (even if he was aware this was an opportunity to mimic his town meta). Only I and maybe one other person had posted and iirc I didn't comment on STRQ, just anti-Amrun.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

pops and S_S are already with you, cast your vote?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think you are the sole contributor to the lack of momentum in the thread, Looker, but I would appreciate if you could explain why I should vote Elmo. That is part of the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

post 1253 really, really gives me the heebie jeebies. Why doesn't town!implosion have a hard stance on this slot in this gamestate? Even an erroneous townread would seem townie when implo is commenting on someone with so much content.

@Something_Smart: what's the EoD1 stuff that is supposed to clear you, I forgot. And also, why aren't you seeking towncred for your role in killing STRQ? My paranoia says it's guilt from knowing you shouldn't be townread for killing someone from a PT.. but I need more strong townreads.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ame's explanation for how Elmo interacted with STRQ in a way that might be SvS seemed really valid. But, the wifom is, she's uh destroying her own team if it is valid. But may that's what he wants us to think. My head hurts very much. Ame is evil and I will never forgive her for this game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #232) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am just going to write S_S off as town. I am massively irritated when people refer to something they did and insist it clears himself but "my role in killing STRQ was mostly just sheeping wooper" reads like a townslip.

Elmo, you voted STRQ day one, but you switched to Wooper.

I am extremely confused about implo's townread on me downshifting with the turning point being that I murdered scum and I'm concerned he's crunched the numbers and thinks he's PoE'd himself and has to flip on it.
1278 reads like a townpost.
Is there any particular reason Amrun can't be scum? All game it has felt lazy to want the scumslot to be there, but I don't think STRQ hard defending Amrun implies that Amrun is town. It was pretty clear STRQ was going to hell this game at some point, so letting scum!Amrun die yesterday would be a loss condition. Like, I think it's even possible the -plan- was to flip the lynch onto themselves to give Amrun a shot at the playerlist recalibrating during heaven 2 and heaven 3 to where Amrun lives, because STRQ's slot had fallen too far out of favor to ever make that type of judgment.

Looker, do you hate purple text and spoilered pink text equally because if so STRQ is dead so like, I might change.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #233) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know this, I was asleep for like 14 hours before deadline or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #234) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

If we get three kills like implo says I tentatively want to kill implosion, Amrun, and Looker. I actually don't want to kill Looker that much. It seems like I get to kill more people than I want to kill.

I only want to heaven S_S or myself right now which is like, equivalent to saying I don't have a confident exact solve right now, so seems pretty reasonable. Wagons on other slots will result in me throwing tantrums, engaging in childish behavior, voting the mod, etc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #235) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 459, Team STRQ wrote:it really depends on whether scum are trying to brute force a win or not tbh, that's what I've been looking for and the only time I really saw that was around the time of that giant 1v1 engagement several pages back

assuming it's not, then I think pops is probably scum instead for similar reasons, albeit with a lot less weight behind them than the wooper read; I don't think there's very good odds that 1v1 didn't have scum behind it, there's something fundamentally off about it and I don't think it feels that way if both of them are town.

however, if neither are scum, then scum simply don't have any presence in this game, which does increase amrun's odds being scum

independently though, no I don't have any particular read on amrun.

-Scum
I went back to read posts to find Elmo's progression

Ran a cross this and felt like this had to be quoted and mentioned for the memes.

I am pretty iffy about Summer autocorrecting to Scum, actually, yknow, it has an additional letter between S and U rather than being a transposition.. will hear from Ank later if she remembers her mens rea for this
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #236) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

Is it productive if I'm locktowning you anyway? That seems like a waste of time.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #237) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm talking about lynching. You're happy to lynch Amrun into pops into implo?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #238) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not expecting to get townread for it necessarily, but I am definitely not expecting to get scumread for it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #239) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

You have no empathy for why I'm finding "pops is really towny and that's why she's scum" disingenuous-sounding?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #240) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Looker and Elmo are like, ok sure, but what basis is there that I have a better scumrange than S_S?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #241) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

You feel that way about Looker also?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #242) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

If you are town I am, very frustrated with you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #243) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Something_Smart
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #244) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun can't be scum because she doesn't have a partner in the thread defending her
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #245) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not confident at my interpretation of abstract art although that's also my initial impression
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #246) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

What does "243" mean?
I'm not sure if that post is directed at a specific person, but implosion has indicated he townreads S_S and still has not voted onto the consensus there and the take that he's stagnating the game as a deliberate scum tactic isn't impossible, I could see it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think sore throat and coughs are COVID symptoms
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #248) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I would say I'm at

Looker
Elmo
Amrun
implosion

Right now. I don't know that I disagree with your case on Elmo, Looker, I find Elmo's play enigmatic and difficult to interpret and I see some merit in those points, but if implosion is town then his opinion on her is genuine and I put some value on that too.

The most likely possible change in my views this day phase would be Amrun<->Elmo, I think.

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #249) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Elmo do you have reads?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'd argue that if I wasn't following my convictions killing Looker, Amrun, and Elmo would be easiest. And it's not particularly different which illustrates that any reads list that puts yourself at the top looks like a !scum path to victory?

1363 kind of makes me want to not lynch Amrun, because I think S_S has things sorted implosion>pops.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1271, Something_Smart wrote:Elmo
implosion, pops
Looker
Amrun
Oh
I don't know if I want to see Looker die either though, but I don't
know
he's town.
S_S could you post why you're scumreading Looker in the heaven PT and I will imagine reading it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Counting it out, we lynch 2 more people, then one person assist S_S and performs judgment on a third? That person could change S_S's mind or like vote faster than him for plurality voting or whatever. You were talking like tomorrow would be a judgment day but I don't think so?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun on a scale from one to ten how much would you like to go to heaven
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

To sort you, I don't like how you answered
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Something like, it's irrelevant because you want to solve the game

From your point of view you have 3 lynches to hit scum and if none of them do you lose, if you're town. Why would heavening be a 10?
But as scum, the moment you get heavened you instantaneously win the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Amrun
=[]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I felt like I was lynching a day1 scumread on day5 of a game so I understand the impression that surely the game wouldn't end.
With Looker and Elmo townspewing the PoE from my point of view pointed at implo a lot, sorry implo
Ame I love but also maybe don't love and I will never trust again

It is a little bizarre that Ame towncased Looker so accurately and showed so much of his work that it made me feel more willing rather than less willing to continue to townblock him. If it gets her heavened every time, maybe it's worth it? But also many players that are more feelings oriented or paranoid in style might not have responded the way I did and wanted to punish Looker for the glass-in-front WIFOM.
S_S did a really good job drawing things together onto STRQ.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”