Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1845, chkflip wrote:Apparently not because I'm still being called names and openly disregarded when I said the same thing as Scott in a third of the words.
I actually trust Auro, you clearly don’t understand how any of it affected me and probably never will.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Yes, any of those is possible. Maybe he did observe something in your play that matches your play here, with an incorrect conclusion.
Talk it through with him - work together and figure out the root of it. If it's so obviously different and he's making stuff up, town will see.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1847, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:Have you even read that game, Auro? A50 never pushed me - not in the sense of sr me. He “pushed” me by insinuating I was dumb, insane and he threatened my dead parents, then called my late mom an “asshole”. It was at the very least, extremely insensitive for RCE to have invoked him in that context. I strongly advise you to do an ISO check of exactly what A50 said to me and honestly tell me, I’m over reacting to this.
I have read parts of that. A50 was undoubtedly toxic.
But I can guarantee you that RCE wasn't referring to any of that.
I'm only saying you're over-reacting to what you feel is RCE's implications here, when there are none really. Get what I mean?
Yeah but if he was being sensitive to what happened, he still should have never invoked him but yeah, I obviously don’t think RCE thinks or would ever say those horrible things to anyone, which is why I said, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like he could have brought up Billy Pilgrim for example. I was sparring with him for a good part of that game and it wouldn’t have upset me in the slightest.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1851, Michael Scott wrote:Yes, any of those is possible. Maybe he did observe something in your play that matches your play here, with an incorrect conclusion.
Talk it through with him - work together and figure out the root of it. If it's so obviously different and he's making stuff up, town will see.
Like I said, it isn’t even in the same stratosphere. It is however possible that RCE is remembering something one of my hydra mates did and is wrongly attributing it to me but no, it isn’t possible that he’s seeing something of my play in PFUPS here. If it were, I wouldn’t be so adamant about it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1851, Michael Scott wrote:Yes, any of those is possible. Maybe he did observe something in your play that matches your play here, with an incorrect conclusion.
@RCE, ISO my posts in that game but only the ones signed Loki.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1848, Michael Scott wrote:Now, let's get to lynching scum.

VOTE: Davesaz

Choo choo!
Can you explain why you’re convinced Dave is scum?
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

VOTE: dave
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

Nancy, the 60's and 70's had certain phrases that sound horrible when taken literally but mean something quite different. Similar things happen when translating between languages.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1852, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:Have you even read that game, Auro? A50 never pushed me - not in the sense of sr me. He “pushed” me by insinuating I was dumb, insane and he threatened my dead parents, then called my late mom an “asshole”. It was at the very least, extremely insensitive for RCE to have invoked him in that context. I strongly advise you to do an ISO check of exactly what A50 said to me and honestly tell me, I’m over reacting to this.
I'm only saying you're over-reacting to what you feel is RCE's implications here, when there are none really. Get what I mean?
Yeah but if he was being sensitive to what happened, he still should have never invoked him but yeah, I obviously don’t think RCE thinks or would ever say those horrible things to anyone, which is why I said, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like he could have brought up Billy Pilgrim for example. I was sparring with him for a good part of that game and it wouldn’t have upset me in the slightest.
If I crossed the line I apologize. Chk summed it up though. Nothing malicious meant by it.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Nancy, read Dave's ISO - tell me what scumhunting he has done.

I see a lot of mechanics posts and that was a large part of his Vecna push.
In post 1691, davesaz wrote:If you read 1540 and think I'm scum then...

VOTE: Conspire
His only other push is a ridiculous OMGUS. He's also been evading actually answering questions about who he wants to lynch, etc.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1857, davesaz wrote:Nancy, the 60's and 70's had certain phrases that sound horrible when taken literally but mean something quite different. Similar things happen when translating between languages.
????

In what decade was it ever acceptable to call someone dumb, insane, threaten their parents and call one’s dead mother an “asshole”?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1823, Venus and Mars wrote:We are not unvoting RCE his vote is blood atrocious, replacing a twice lurking slot is icing in the cake for the lynch.

~Venus
This is bad reasoning.

Even if I didn't dislike this lazy "Multiple replace = scum" meme that seems to be a thing now (Krazy was town in TBONTB, lol) the first replace being caused by the player being site banned for toxic behavior makes it difficult to think that was alignment relevant.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1858, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1852, Venus and Mars wrote:
If I crossed the line I apologize. Chk summed it up though. Nothing malicious meant by it.
No, you didn’t cross any lines but A50 100% did and I’d just prefer not to be reminded of what he put me through in that game. I know you’re not a malicious person, I guess he’s still getting to me eventhough he’s not actually in this game.

I swear I’m not scum here and if Auro’s right on you, I definitely don’t want to mislynch you. But you’re comparing my play here with PFUPS - no offense, is whack. :lol:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

It's not and I'll explain why after I get cleaned up and eat and all.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: unvote
i dont think rce believes he wins this duel so picking it is maybe towy

rce, is just nancys reaction and doubling down on your entrance that you sr, or is there more to it?
how of of the game have you read so hard?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by sore feet »

In post 1864, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote
i dont think rce believes he wins this duel so picking it is maybe towy

rce, is just nancys reaction and doubling down on your entrance that you sr, or is there more to it?
how of of the game have you read so hard?
im a dumb dumb
hydra of xtoxm & wooper!!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1859, Michael Scott wrote:Nancy, read Dave's ISO - tell me what scumhunting he has done.

I see a lot of mechanics posts and that was a large part of his Vecna push.
In post 1691, davesaz wrote:If you read 1540 and think I'm scum then...

VOTE: Conspire
His only other push is a ridiculous OMGUS. He's also been evading actually answering questions about who he wants to lynch, etc.
Well you’re right, his reasoning for voting Conspire makes little sense. He should think they’re wrong not scum. I dunno, I liked their progression on Vecna but he does seem off compared with last game, so maybe?
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by sore feet »

how much of the game have you read so far*

ive just woken up and cant do words >_>
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by sore feet »

@VM @MS
while this is an uncomfortable topic im not happy with how you're both talking about my friend in his absence.
if you're going to badmouth him behind his back, you'd better back it up with links.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1863, RCEnigma wrote:It's not and I'll explain why after I get cleaned up and eat and all.
Sorry but that’s not possible - 100% not THAT game. I remember my play in that game - humiliatingly so but it really doesn’t matter because I’m not scum in this game and unless you’re okay with mislynching me, you should unvote me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1868, sore feet wrote:@VM @MS
while this is an uncomfortable topic im not happy with how you're both talking about my friend in his absence.
if you're going to badmouth him behind his back, you'd better back it up with links.
If you’re referring to A50, just ISO him in TBONTB. Anyone who was in that game, knows nothing I said was untrue. He did insinuate I was dumb and insane. He literally did threaten my parents and he did either call my late mother an “ass” or an “asshole”, with full knowledge that she was actually dead. I would never make up this kind of thing if it weren’t 100% the truth.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Hostility and calling people assholes is toxic. Go read for yourself?
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by sore feet »

In post 1861, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1823, Venus and Mars wrote:We are not unvoting RCE his vote is blood atrocious, replacing a twice lurking slot is icing in the cake for the lynch.

~Venus
This is bad reasoning.

Even if I didn't dislike this lazy "Multiple replace = scum" meme that seems to be a thing now (Krazy was town in TBONTB, lol) the first replace being caused by the player being site banned for toxic behavior makes it difficult to think that was alignment relevant.
the statistics back it up, thats why the "meme seems to be a thing now"
of course its not 100% and there are exceptions, but its better than most people reads
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by sore feet »

In post 1871, Michael Scott wrote:Hostility and calling people assholes is toxic. Go read for yourself?
i will. link me?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1873, sore feet wrote:
In post 1871, Michael Scott wrote:Hostility and calling people assholes is toxic. Go read for yourself?
i will. link me?
No, look it up yourself. I wasted that game on him, I’ll be damned if I’ll do that here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”