The Ferris Wheel of Death Reopens for Business (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

/in
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 46, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 44, Chemist1422 wrote:NM you are very cool and have very good opinions on terminology
You will be spared
I often find myself mesmerized by your avatar. Those milky jugs man... whoo
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 40, PJ. wrote:Oh no i got in, someone be my ally
Wanna be frenamies with me? We can end this like real men when it comes to it, one of us stabs the other in the back.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 52, Felissan wrote:
On my next turn
, whoever i shoot will actually be mafia.
You've made you choice.

What you have to worry about now is if you made the correct one.

Drink from your chalice and see if you enter the kingdom of our God, Buddy Christ.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ircher stole the kill that should have been mine. Panzer and i have been working towards a bulging head that results from me feeling like he was stealing my thunder sometimes. Really, what I think it is, and I realized this after listening to your recorded review of the song contest and found that my dislike for you comes from the fact that you remind me of me and I know I'm a lot to handle sometimes. What im trying to say is that I see my dick in him. Not like my dick dick. My brand of dick that is. And not like a made something with my dick and then branded it, but like my shtick.

I feel like im not explaining this well.

Ircher dies by some combination of dicks and thunder.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

YEET
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 77, bugspray wrote:Ok fish we have a sacred alliance now
You know how this ends Highlander... There can be only one.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 91, bugspray wrote:Fish you are endgamed to not be able to win. You get second place if I shoot coug and you shoot tatsuya. Let's do this for team Pennsylvania.
You in?
Sure. Keystone state all the way!
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 93, bugspray wrote:Also I'll bring you a 6 pack of beer to the scum meet that we will eventually have. Do you like Victory?
Can I hold you to this if I agreed before I read it?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

StrangeCougar sees what is coming and tries to reach for the lever to stop the ride and get off before the murder cock comes knocking on his door. Unlucky for him his hand got caught in the handle and it ripped his arm off, while the lever flung the opposite way and threw the ride into overdrive spinning faster and faster. FF and BS were able to hold on with both dry hands and stayed in their cars. SC unfortunately only had one hand left, and it was slick with the furiously pumping blood emptying from the massive hole where his other arm used to be and was flung from his car as his grip slowly and agonizingly unavoidably loosened and was flung into the inner workings of the Ferris Wheel.

As SC's body bounced around like a human pinball against the cars and other dead bodies he managed to land a few blows more epic than the others. In the end, SC was able to upend the cars of FF and BS and they each hung on with one arm, the others had been disabled by massive charlie horses from SC's random assault. (
Off camera SC is finally thrown from the wheel and into space where he froze and now drifts endlessly.
)

BS: I didn't even know we were playing a game.
FF: Life is a game my friend, we are all playing it whether we want to or not.
BS: I'm not ready to die. There are so many things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see...
FF: Who is ever ready to leave the party? Don't bemoan the time we don't have, think on the times we had, and remember me in the future.
BS: What do you mean, remember you? Where are you going?
FF: I'm sorry BS, but look at where we are. The wheel is slowly tipping because of the weight, and if one of us doesn't let go we will both surely die. I've seen the world in my life, have fathered a beautiful girl who will carry on my memory, my life has been well lived for the most part. You are young and full of life. Live it.

With that FF lets go of the railing and waves one last time with the same hand as he plummets to his death. BS watches on with surprised horror as FF silently falls to his death. The impact was so loud and the silence came back in so quickly that BS had to wonder if it made a sound at all, as his hearing was drowned out by the pumping of blood through his arteries. The world around him came back into focus with the growing sounds of sirens blaring in the quickly closing distance.

BS: Why didn't he just hold on? They were so close...

BS found out why FF made that choice as the wheel collapsed immediately after he was taken to safety, there was only ever time to save one.
Last edited by Formerfish on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 101, logan5123 wrote:Ironic: he could metagame for others, but not himself.

(I'll make a full version of the Darth Plagueis the Wise copypasta later)
I'm special.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 97, Formerfish wrote:StrangeCougar sees what is coming and tries to reach for the lever to stop the ride and get off before the murder cock comes knocking on his door. Unlucky for him his hand got caught in the handle and it ripped his arm off, while the lever flung the opposite way and threw the ride into overdrive spinning faster and faster. FF and BS were able to hold on with both dry hands and stayed in their cars. SC unfortunately only had one hand left, and it was slick with the furiously pumping blood emptying from the massive hole where his other arm used to be and was flung from his car as his grip slowly and agonizingly unavoidably loosened and was flung into the inner workings of the Ferris Wheel.

As SC's body bounced around like a human pinball against the cars and other dead bodies he managed to land a few blows more epic than the others. In the end, SC was able to upend the cars of FF and BS and they each hung on with one arm, the others had been disabled by massive charlie horses from SC's random assault. (
Off camera SC is finally thrown from the wheel and into space where he froze and now drifts endlessly.
)

BS: I didn't even know we were playing a game.
FF: Life is a game my friend, we are all playing it whether we want to or not.
BS: I'm not ready to die. There are so many things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see...
FF: Who is ever ready to leave the party? Don't bemoan the time we don't have, think on the times we had, and remember me in the future.
BS: What do you mean, remember you? Where are you going?
FF: I'm sorry BS, but look at where we are. The wheel is slowly tipping because of the weight, and if one of us doesn't let go we will both surely die. I've seen the world in my life, have fathered a beautiful girl who will carry on my memory, my life has been well lived for the most part. You are young and full of life. Live it.

With that FF lets go of the railing and waves one last time with the same hand as he plummets to his death. BS watches on with surprised horror as FF silently falls to his death. The impact was so loud and the silence came back in so quickly that BS had to wonder if it made a sound at all, as his hearing was drowned out by the pumping of blood through his arteries. The world around him came back into focus with the growing sounds of sirens blaring in the quickly closing distance.

BS: Why didn't he just hold on? They were so close...

BS found out why FF made that choice as the wheel collapsed immediately after he was taken to safety, there was only ever time to save one.

Edited.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Oh, im also dead.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 108, bugspray wrote:
Formerfish cuddles with a cute kitty, but what is that behind him?
Holy Shit! What the fuck is that behind me?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”