davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:11 am

Post by davesaz »

Scumgame link: click
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:22 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1898, davesaz wrote:
In post 1895, chkflip wrote:You know who I'm actually getting concerned about? KA. Eight posts in nine days is fucking abysmal. nomnomnom's ISO leaves a hell of a lot to be desired as well, especially considering all the promises to catch up with zero fucking follow through. At least dave is trying.
I agree with this.

KA posting didn't seem necessarily bad as I was seeing it (that part of it that I can remember) but I think it's pretty underwhelming in general and not just volume.
I think nomnom had a lot more fight in TM. I do not have a scumgame to compare with.
I'm gonna retract this, must have been thinking about someone else.
chkflip, did you actually read and process KA's posts? Have you gone back to read them, or did you go by the activity list?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh I have them as town, but like, I don't know.

I feel like activity that low might be a tell. Or I'm paranoid?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1540, davesaz wrote:I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting me to use the wifom.
In post 1892, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Something happened and a SECRET ROLE POWER was activated
Confirming this is one of the things the mod told me. I think it's reasonable to accept that BTE did not have a choice other than selecting who would receive the items.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1900, davesaz wrote:Scumgame link: click
This in an odd game to link considering you claimed scum in your second post? but anyway, I’ve been thinking that KA just seems to sheep whom ever has been either the lead wagon or the one with the most momentum. First: Vecna then Davez. They first confidently vote Vecna, only to then pivot to Dave. I don’t know if that makes them univested town or scum. I’m still concerned that RCE has completely ignored all of the obvious things pointing to his read on me being wrong, including Auro’s questions to him. I get the impression that he’s not terribly concerned if he’s wrong on me and that obviously isn’t good.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1903, davesaz wrote:
In post 1540, davesaz wrote:I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting me to use the wifom.
In post 1892, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Something happened and a SECRET ROLE POWER was activated
Confirming this is one of the things the mod told me. I think it's reasonable to accept that BTE did not have a choice other than selecting who would receive the items.
Well, three separate roles have now confirmed this, I just hope no one targeted my strongest tr, because that could really fuck up this game.

I think BEF could be town here. Even when I voted him before I knew who he was, I felt really conflicted about it, because there were things I thought were town indicative.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1907, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Chronos »

I keep liking VM less and less for their outbursts, call me emotionally dumb but it really tampers with my read. I also don't think they've done anything exceptionally townie and there's still a whole gray area in the slip comment I've made. I also hate that they keep saying they're obvtown.

I think the dave push is a witch hunt and think he's town being bludgeoned to death for no real reason, I don't think I've seen a case or anything.

I also think Vecna's "fuck all" attitude after he tried to hunt and build a trust platform in order to be town read is scum indicative, because his contributions are not paid attention to much and people focus more on his claim, so he doesn't have an outing of that sort and he just gave up because he realised that claiming in the first place was bad. I also had some comments about his mentality that still remain to be corrected by him.

I also also think JJH is really under the radar right now and I think he cares more about looking good by making "gotcha" posts and loaded questions than to actually hunt.

Titus is also scummy and still don't understand why people are town reading that slot but I honestly would railroad that slot if I could.

Think George is town off some brief skim of his scum game in some lover game stuff. He did have a good early game and good tone early but it tapered off so I'll most likely come back to this read, but for now he can slide because he didn't do anything necessarily scummy.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Chronos »

I swear if Vecna is some jester or anything like that i'll be pissed, because he certainly looks like one at the moment.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1909, Chronos wrote:I keep liking VM less and less for their outbursts, call me emotionally dumb but it really tampers with my read. I also don't think they've done anything exceptionally townie and there's still a whole gray area in the slip comment I've made. I also hate that they keep saying they're obvtown.

I think the dave push is a witch hunt and think he's town being bludgeoned to death for no real reason, I don't think I've seen a case or anything.

I also think Vecna's "fuck all" attitude after he tried to hunt and build a trust platform in order to be town read is scum indicative, because his contributions are not paid attention to much and people focus more on his claim, so he doesn't have an outing of that sort and he just gave up because he realised that claiming in the first place was bad. I also had some comments about his mentality that still remain to be corrected by him.

I also also think JJH is really under the radar right now and I think he cares more about looking good by making "gotcha" posts and loaded questions than to actually hunt.

Titus is also scummy and still don't understand why people are town reading that slot but I honestly would railroad that slot if I could.

Think George is town off some brief skim of his scum game in some lover game stuff. He did have a good early game and good tone early but it tapered off so I'll most likely come back to this read, but for now he can slide because he didn't do anything necessarily scummy.

Did you seriously just not read my last post? I just hardclaimed. How is anyone still not tr me now? Is this a fucking joke or what?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1908, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1907, Venus and Mars wrote:
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
@Chronus, did you literally not read this?
People who sent out the barbs, I need to know if any of my selections were targeted because if they were, I need to pm Boon asap and change them asap.
Thank.

Re: Dave, I liked his progression on Vecna and like I said earlier, I could see him and GB being possible mislynchbait.

So, it’s definitely possible that at least one of the votes on him could be coming from scum. I’m kind of null on Vecna’s reaction but his claim sounded legit. I have meta on Titus, you don’t and I confidently tr her here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

I need to take a day. I may pop in although I shouldn't. The shelter in place is triggering my PTSD badly. I am particularly concerned I will take it out on aggressive males.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1913, Titus wrote:I need to take a day. I may pop in although I shouldn't. The shelter in place is triggering my PTSD badly. I am particularly concerned I will take it out on aggressive males.
You’re currently living in a shelter? That’s rough, please stay safe. <3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:47 am

Post by chkflip »

"Shelter in place" is the term the media is using for "stay in your fucking house and do nothing" Nancy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Michael Scott »

I thought being holed up at home would give me more time for mafia but somehow it's ending up having the opposite effect.
Hating this >.>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1914, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1913, Titus wrote:I need to take a day. I may pop in although I shouldn't. The shelter in place is triggering my PTSD badly. I am particularly concerned I will take it out on aggressive males.
You’re currently living in a shelter? That’s rough, please stay safe. <3
No. Chkflip is correct. I put more in the speakeasy if you are still confused.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Cool, can give Dave time.
Fonz, I don't think sheeping someone else's reason is scum indicative at all, but I see your points regarding the rest - yeah, expecting you to *answer* that sort of attack feels empty. We can lynch them
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1915, chkflip wrote:"Shelter in place" is the term the media is using for "stay in your fucking house and do nothing" Nancy.
Oh, pretty much everything non-essential is in lockdown until April. I can’t get my mail redelivered and you can’t even buy TP on freaking Amazon until then, same deal with sanitizer.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Boon, has anyone of the barb targets received them/or will before day’s end?

:shrug:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1893, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 1822, Venus and Mars wrote:@BTE what is your current read on RCE? If you think he’s actually town, I’ll unvote him.
RCE is a slowburn with me. I think I would have a hard time changing reads on RCE once I commit, so I'd like to keep RCE null for now.
Okay thanks for that, I trust your RCE read.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I just heard back from Boon about what happens if any of my picks got barbs. He told me we’ll have to find out. That’s reassuring
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Vecna »

I did tell you guys that I received a poisonous barb right?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1923, Vecna wrote:I did tell you guys that I received a poisonous barb right?
Do you know what it does and did you send any and to whom? I know 3 people claimed. I know BTE was one, I think Vecna was one iirc and I can’t remember the third but if 9 different people received them, then it would seem bastard to suddenly have 9 slots die, so I’m trying to fogure out this mechanic. The game wasn’t advertised as bastard, so we know it won’t affect alignment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”