Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1214 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Korina »

I mean, like, I already do it because I’m an introvert and I have no social life nor skills. Existing on this site and on discord is about the extent of my social life. And like, now that I’m supposed to stay inside, I kinda wanna go outside more because nobody is around, which I know is the wrong thing to do, and I should feel bad about it, but like, I dunno. It’s draining. My spring break got extended by a week, and then we’re going to online classes, which I don’t know how that’ll work. I just know I won’t have anyone else on campus really—which apparently there’s thirty-five students, (myself included), staying on campus—and that’s just gonna be worse when classes resume because social distancing.

Also, like, I don’t know when, but apparently the max amount of people you can have in one area was reduced from fifty, to ten? Does anyone know when that was?

But I digress, how’s it been for you Klick?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1215 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Korina »

I’ve also been planning on binging the rest of Beastars later today. Unrelated, but I’m trying to start a conversation or something—(is this how you do it?)
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1216 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, fml, it’s almost 4am, and I have to be up by like 11:30 to get brunch from my dining hall. They’re still open, but only for an hour for meals, and it’s take out. I’m fine with that, but, I feel like that’s also been contributing to my depression; I’ve just been following my base instincts—eating when I get hungry, sleeping when I get tired, etc.—and not doing a whole lot else. Idk, I feel like I’m rambling on since it’s 4am for me, and like, I’m kinda hijacking the thread into a mini existential thread, but just for this game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1217 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Korina »

I could probably like articulate my thoughts much more concisely as well, but I’m on my phone and don’t feel like putting in that effort atm. Plus, I feel like with these free-form types of discussions, that’s just so much better. Less thought in these allows for a better exchange.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1218 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Korina »

I may just go to sleep and continue kinda posting in this vein of ideas and catch up at the same time. Depends on if anyone wants to vibe when I get on. Obviously, if you want to rn as well Klick, I’m down to for like 30 to 45min.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1219 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Also I’m currently watching a video about why sm4sh was broken, and it got to Bayonetta. This’ll be fun.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1220 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh god, it’s like three sections so far lmao
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1222 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, Klick, I’ll be around a lot more for d2.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1223 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1221, Auro wrote:I'm with my family and have a close friend close by, but I'm pretty used to being outside *a lot*, so this sucks for me.
I'm a very distracted person and I find it very hard to focus on my work! I'm sleeping late and finding myself tired a lot, too.
On the plus side, I recently built a kickass PC and got a VR system, so there's a lot to do :3
That’s good. I don’t really have any family or friends nearby. My family situation is weird to say the least, and I have no intentions of really fixing it atm, so I’m glad you do at the very least.
I also swear the social distancing stuff is just making us depressed and tired. I’m on antidepressants and I felt somewhat better before social distancing went into effect, but now it feels somewhat worse. It could also be that I missed a few doses due to me sleeping so much, but... idk.
Also, what games do you have for your VR system, and what system?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1226 (isolation #209) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Korina »

Mostly writing, video games, reading,
being a cult leader
and mafia. I don’t do a whole lot outside of those things, and I feel like I’m starting to feel the effects of it? Idk. What about you?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1232 (isolation #210) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Korina »

@mod does that mean night is ending approximately one minute, nine seconds earlier?

Also, I'll reply with catchup sometime later today
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1236 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1227, Farkran wrote:Cheer up korina, and talk to us about the games you play. Most people here have an immense culture in videogames and/or anime and/or movies, books and anything in between.

And talk to us about what you write. I'd love to write something cool but i can only produce recap and summaries. I cannot do extended narrative, dialogues, scenery descriptions, etc. The only times i can get good results is when i dream - i dream some of the most fantastic, deep and articolate stories that i have ever heard from the people i know (not many, to be honest).

Also i can't draw for shit.
I've been playing really just Stoneblock 2, (a minecraft modpack), pretty much since my break started, and while I'm around 40ish% done with the challenges, I've been kinda stalling out on it, and just focusing on designing out my base and toying around with Tinkers' Armory, (the only mod I added, apart from Armory Expansion, which just adds more stuff to Tinkers' Armory.) As of typing this, I've spent two days, seventeen hours, and fifty-four minutes playing; although, roughly four or five hours has been me idling for a few things and at least seven or eight hours has been me in a creative world trying to slowly piece together how to do stuff with the mods and other stuff. It started with how to make a simple ME system, then how to make a simple big reactor, then some Thaumcraft stuff, back to Applied Energistics 2 for a more complex ME system and a few other things with it, (mostly how to make several systems nearby each other, and have them all function—AE2 is weird), as well as figuring out an automatic crafting/sieving process, and then finally how to make a fully-fledged automatic crafting system so I can have my five different things all filter into my ME system and not run out of room. Earlier today, I spent thirty minutes watching an AE2 autocrafter tutorial as I ate dinner, thought I understood what to do, figured it out in that world and managed to make a relatively simple system work, and went back to my main world to spend three hours trying to figure out why my system wouldn't work, only to then realize I forgot to place down one block. After I did so, I spent the next several minutes groaning loudly and contemplating how I can be so fucking stupid sometimes. For the challenges I'm working on actively for it, I'm currently starting on Draconic Evolution and finishing out all of Fluid Cows and Chickens, mostly because in order to really get a lot of my AFK grindings started, and my Tinkers' Armor, I needed to get them. I'll attach a few photos of my base and whatnot as well.

Outside of Minecraft, I got the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when it came out, and I put some hours into it, but not a whole lot. I also got the new Animal Crossing and I've been playing that on and off all of yesterday and today. I don't really like the time-limited aspect of the game—not so much the fact it reads my switch's time and things change based on that, but rather the fact I've had to wait a day in order to have stuff built. I have manipulated time to get buildings done much faster, and I haven't noticed any detriments to it, but I'm probably not gonna do it very much simply out of I've been playing it for an hour or so twice a day, just to get a few things done while I'm AFKing in Stoneblock. I will send my friend code if anyone wants to actually do stuff in multiplayer, or play Smash Ultimate. I don't know what there really is to do in multiplayer in Animal Crossing, but I feel like as I get further into the game there'll be more. Not sure though. I don't really see Animal Crossing as a game that's meant to be multiplayer.

Outside of that, I've been bouncing around between a lot of games. I've just been waiting for Animal Crossing, and now that it's out, I've been kinda slow to play it.

As for anime, I don't really watch anime. The only anime I've watched recently was Beastars, which I highly recommend to everyone. It's fucking wonderful, and I loved it. Enough said. I also ordered the manga for it, because I really fucking love it.

I'll also expand upon this later; it's 3:30am and I'm tired as hell.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1253 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I s2fg I submitted a second action because I knew Fark was anarchist.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1254 (isolation #213) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm angry at myself.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1255 (isolation #214) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Like, legit fucking angry to the point I don't even wanna be on site because of it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1259 (isolation #215) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea, and that was my intent before I got depressed.

I'm probably gonna be doing something like this with my GTKAS thread sometime soon as well, because I really did enjoy talking about stuff.

Pedit:
In post 26, Korina wrote:Early ISO feels too try-hard for my liking. Town could have a reason to try that hard to see if I'm being truthful or not, but I'm not sure.
I could be reading way to deeply into 103, but Farkran saying anarchist is a he is ???
Overall, Fark doesn't feel transparently town like I expect them to. I don't really undoubtedly townread them; it's more of a begrudging TR that seems like they could be town.

I'm willing to bet Fark flips anarchist.
from the cult pt
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1262 (isolation #216) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea, but it was how he was try-harding that made me skeptical.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1265 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, it certainly was a lot of fun to talk to you Auro/Fark. I enjoyed it a lot.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B