Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:07 am

Post by kuribo »

Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #292 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 287, Hopkirk wrote:hasn’t played on mafiascum before.

Ooooo fresh meat

I̩ ̥̖̪͖̭̀h̜̯u̙̮̭͖͍̫̭n͏̜̠̝͈͉̪ͅg̖̲͙͕e҉̤͚͇̥r͍͠

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #589 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Congrats to the winners!

Man what a hell of a ride that was. 'Twas fun!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #622 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 620, Gammagooey wrote:Congrats You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap and gg all!

I dunno if the Large Theme ever stopped being at least a little stressful to play in until the final flip but at least there was some relaxing and shitposting in the last few game days >_>

At least you didn't have to stand on the corpses of your dead scumbuddies while trying to figure out how to burn three mislynches in a game where 50% of the players were confirmed town to one another :lol:

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #664 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:31 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 662, gobbledygook wrote:I just want to see the Large Theme Scum PT on the day nomnomnom got lynched. That was the day everything fell through for them.
We talked about how Maria basically sacrificed herself for DEB. FL suggested no-killing to fake a doc protect and hoping dave would waste his investigative. I said that whoever we fake a doc protect on would be town confirmed. (Which is what happened with Gamma) We talked about how it was the kinda make-or-break high risk move that both FL and I were comfortable with.

At some point during the day FL got lynched, Xtoxm and I realized that nearly every town player could be mechanically cleared by this point. (Which is what happened a couple days later). Our strategy was basically to try and save FL, but I had to distance myself from him almost immediately in the hopes no one would notice he and I had been calling one another hard town all game. (which no one seemed to notice, and in fact used my bussing of FL that day to townread me).

We overestimated how lynchable Firebringer would be after DEB removed him from his group-- no way does scum remove themselves from a group and give up a last man standing ability. But by the time any of that became an issue, Gamma was 2-shot bulletproof and practically confirmed, Firebringer was confirmed town, Ank and A50 had never made any moves to claim their vig shot which made both of them town, and that just left me, dave, and panth. Xtoxm and I agreed that no-killing to get Dave to waste his shot was a good move, because by that point there were too many confirmed towns anyway. Pine wanted to kill dave, but Xtoxm and I reasoned that Dave was the last viable mislynch anyway, and that no way was town going to lynch anyone but me if it was me/A50/Ank/FB/Gamma.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #667 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:33 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 666, Bitmap wrote:Pretty sure this site shits on RC way too much lately. Like in Mini Theme my slot was categorized as RC when I was playing most of it.

Yeah but then you have your team spamming RC's "shut up mastina" across multiple games which pissed me off because it was borderline harassment

So there's that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #668 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:39 am

Post by kuribo »

Like how do you expect RC not to get shit on when you and firebringer were both posting "RC says shut up mastina" in your games

Mastina literally noped out of team mafia because of YOU and RC

and that's realtalk

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #675 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:08 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 670, Bitmap wrote:The fact that a good portion of the mafiascum community bands together to exile one player because he has pretty good reads and may be just a bit cocky is borderline hilarious.

I could give a shit about Cowbell's reads or arrogance, but this shit was uncalled for:

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81773&p=11520489& ... #p11520489

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81719&p=11518170& ... #p11518170

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81719&p=11518144& ... #p11518144

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81719&p=11518135& ... #p11518135

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #676 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:09 am

Post by kuribo »

Like, y'all literally bullied someone outta participating and then you try to play the victims?

get the fuck out

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #679 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 am

Post by kuribo »

You literally said it came from RC, so fuck him.

If it came from you and you attributed it to RC then fuck you.

You sure as hell don't get to wonder why people don't like RC if you're running around quoting him telling mastina to shut up for no good damn reason, least of all games she wasn't even in.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #680 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:23 am

Post by kuribo »

Like you and FB literally took time out of your fucking days to post to me and my team about how RC thinks mastina should shut up.

If the baggage is with RC, then you sure as shit carried that baggage into the other games.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #682 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:25 am

Post by kuribo »

"Don't drag us into RC's drama by the way RC says shut up mastina."

Not a single time in my game did I ever quote mastina and FB still pulled that shit in my game dude. My game had not a god damn thing to do with mastina because she wasn't even reading it. So tell me how I brought RC baggage into a game that didn't even refer to him until FB posted that RC said for mastina to shut up.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #683 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:25 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 681, Bitmap wrote:Because your team clearly had intentions of trying to completely eradicate my team and treat every slot as RC 2.0 regardless of alignment.

You're a fucking moron. My team did nothing of the sort you lying fuck

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #687 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 685, Bitmap wrote:
In post 683, kuribo wrote:
In post 681, Bitmap wrote:Because your team clearly had intentions of trying to completely eradicate my team and treat every slot as RC 2.0 regardless of alignment.

You're a fucking moron. My team did nothing of the sort you lying fuck
Dude, it was so clear that a lot of teams just treated our team as 4 RC's. You may not admit it, but innately a bunch of people treated our slots like it.

I'll Fucking authorize our team PT being opened right fucking now you lying piece of garbage

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #688 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:29 am

Post by kuribo »

I fucking hate a liar, I know I can be toxic sometimes but at least I don't go around whining about why people think I'm toxic

YOU, you lying piece of shit literally dragged RC drama into a game and so did FB

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”